The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hidden Images—4

This work may not be reposted or redistributed without the prior express written permission of the author.

A work of fiction, meant for adults. Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content. Then again, if all you’re looking for is in-out, in-out, in-out, you should probably read something else. I welcome constructive comments. Enjoy.

Wednesday

The alarm went off and I reached for Linda, pulling us together.

“Oh no you don’t, not this morning,” she sighed, pushing me away and sliding out of bed.

“Meanie...” I muttered.

She came to my side of the bed and put a hand on my shoulder, turning me to my back.

She looked at me and smiled. “There’s nothing mean about it. We need to get moving, or Kendra will be upset with both of us! Quick, before someone else hogs the bathroom!”

That got me up—I needed to go. We crossed the hallway naked, taking over the bathroom.

“How did you sleep?” I asked her as she sat on the toilet.

She shook her head. “Great—I needed that!” She wiped and stood up. “Next!”

As I sat down, we heard, “Hurry up in there!” from the hallway.

“Yes, dear,” I answered.

As I got up and flushed the toilet, Linda said, “You can join us if you want.”

I looked at her in surprise. She grinned.

“Ah, we can wait,” came Deb’s response from the hallway.

I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I picked up my bag and started to the door.

“Going to shave?” Linda asked.

I nodded. “I can do that in my room as I dress. Shorts, T-shirt, running shoes?”

She smiled and gave me a kiss. “That’s fine. See you at Bernadette’s office.”

She opened the door. Deb and Annette were there, wearing robes.

“Good morning,” Linda said cheerily as she walked by them. I decided to do the same. “Good morning, ladies...”

Linda was chuckling as she went into her room. I was doing about the same.

I almost literally ran into Bernadette at the back door of the house.

“Good morning! Sleep well?” she asked.

I nodded. “Very well. You?”

She gave me a lusty look. “Could have been better...”

“Come on!” Linda said, bounding down the stairs.

I sat in a chair while Bernadette set up for the blood sample. I turned my head as she picked up the needle. When I turned my head, Linda surprised me by holding me to her chest.

“All done...” Bernadette said.

“Mmmm... That didn’t hurt now, did it?” Linda asked.

Bernadette laughed. “Let’s get moving!”

We headed out the door. I was wearing shorts, a T-shirt, socks, and my running shoes. Bernadette was wearing sweats. Linda was wearing a tank-top leotard.

We weren’t the first to get to the exercise room, but we weren’t the last, either. As Bernadette was peeling off her sweats, Deb and Annette came in, followed closely by Kendra.

I was in trouble, in more ways than one... I was surrounded by women who were not only gorgeous, but looked to be in great physical condition. And me, a bean-counter in their midst...

Kendra walked over to me, something black looking like a belt in her hand.

“Pull up your shirt,” she said, “so I can put this on.”

It wasn’t quite a belt—it was a chest strap. She licked a thumb and moistened two areas on the thicker area of the thing, and put that around my chest just below my nipples.

“Now ladies,” she said to the catcalls the others were making. The elastic part of the thing went around my back and fastened to the thick part.

“Okay, let’s see if it’s working.” She pressed a button on the watch she was wearing. After a few seconds the watch started beeping. She pressed another button and the beeping stopped. With a smile she told me, “That will let me monitor your heart rate.” Then she leaned over closer and whispered, “Don’t worry Rob—you’ll do just fine.”

Right. I sighed again, watching her walk away from me. Wonder what my heart rate was doing? Still, I was surprised I wasn’t freaking out. Did Linda have something to do with that?

Ellen came in the room last. Kendra gave her a frown. Ellen responded by sticking her tongue out. That got laughter.

“Good—let’s begin,” Kendra said in an overly-enthusiastic voice.

I was about in the middle of the group. Whichever direction we turned, or more like it, they turned one way and most of the time I turned another way at least initially, one of them was in front of me. All were wearing unitards, leotards, of varying lengths and designs.

We did standing aerobics first. I didn’t die; I didn’t come close. But I did get pretty winded. I figured out that when Kendra’s watch started beeping, it was because my heart rate had exceeded some threshold she’d set. At one point it beeped, she eased off, and someone behind me (I think it was Bernadette) said, “Oh, poor boy...”

Damn, there wasn’t even a clock I could look at to see how long we’d been at it.

But eventually Kendra called out, “That’s great—rest for a moment while our late-comer gets us towels.”

There was mild laughter to that, and Ellen stuck out her tongue again as she went back to the shower area. I put my hands on my knees and bent over a bit, catching my breath.

When Ellen returned with large towels, I thought I’d be able to rest more. Not a chance—on our backs for leg lifts, abdominal crunches, and forms of torture I didn’t have names for.

After that, it was shoes and socks off, and we were on our feet again for yoga. Thanks to Kendra’s help the day before, I had a little better idea of what I was supposed to do. I was amazed at how flexible most of the ladies were—Suzanne and I seemed to be the stiff ones.

“Linda, work with Rob for the two-person poses,” Kendra said. That got boos, moans, and hisses. Kendra chuckled and said, “Don’t worry, ladies—you’ll all get your chance.”

Pretty quickly Kendra came over, and when I was doing a pose, it was Kendra and Linda helping me. I’d never seen two-person stuff for yoga; it’s a lot of fun.

But one pose, swan or something similar, with one foot back, the other bent in front of you, and you’re supposed to relax and let your hips go to the ground? Kendra was in front of me, with Linda behind. We’d done it first with Linda—she did it with ease, and when I held her shoulders from behind, she let go and relaxed, making me hold her up.

I had a lot more trouble. I could feel it stretching so many things—my hip, my stomach, legs, all at once.

“I’ve got an idea,” Linda said behind me. “Hold him,” she told Kendra.

Kendra was still in front of me. She put her hands up on my shoulders. I started to say something to her, but Linda did something and I slipped into that fog again. I melted into their arms as Linda whispered, “Relax,” in my ear. I heard Kendra say, “Much better!” as they positioned me again.

I drifted in and out of a fog—my awareness heightened and curtailed at the same time. We ended on our backs, doing a twisting pose. Linda held my shoulders down to the mat while Kendra positioned my legs. I looked into Linda’s eyes, she said something with a lusty smile, and I sighed as my eyes drifted closed.

There was another voice later—a woman’s voice, one I’d heard before. I wanted to give myself to her. I followed her voice down, down, down...

In the shower, rubbing my face—the bathroom across from my room. I laughed; what a morning! I finished showering and dried off. My robe was hanging on the back of the door. I put it on and went back to my room.

A little after eight thirty—time for something to eat. I needed to return the office key this morning. I put on slacks and a dress shirt, then thumbed my nose at the coats and ties. I got a pair of slip-on loafers—another anathema to Banister.

I got a toasted bagel and coffee downstairs, sitting in the kitchen. Suzanne came in, all smiles. I stood up and hugged her.

“I thought you did really well this morning,” she told me.

I shrugged. “I guess so. I’ll know more tomorrow.” I remembered something, and frowned. “I’m supposed to be back at three this afternoon for something.”

Suzanne got cinnamon-raisin toast and coffee. She sat next to me.

“Help me in the office this morning?” I asked. “It will be just you...”

She smiled. “I have about an hour’s worth of work to do first, but then I’m all yours.”

“It’s a deal—I need to go back to my old office and drop off a key anyway, that’s about forty minutes this time of day. Did Kendra really go easy today?”

Suzanne shook her head and chuckled. “Not at all. Oh, she paused a couple of more times than usual. If anything, we did more upper-body and abs work. I think you can tell—the others have been doing this for quite some time.”

“I noticed. I’ll catch up, just as you have.”

“Thanks,” she said. “Got a crew to manage—see you in an hour.”

“Okay—have fun.”

I rinsed my empty cup and set it on the counter. Since I had my car keys in my pocket, I headed to the door, waving to folks as I went by.

Driving out the gate I felt as if I was crossing a boundary. I’d gone though it in my mind—I really didn’t have to go back; the bastard had undoubtedly changed the locks, just as he’d done the last time someone left the firm. And he’d have the keys stamped “Do Not Duplicate,” just as he’d done last time. When was the last time he’d taken a vacation? What would he do on one?

I parked in a Visitor spot on the side of the building. I’d put the key in a plain envelope, addressed to Banister. I went in the front door and walked up to the receptionist. Besides looking surprised, she also looked like she’d been through hell.

“Good morning. Would you see that Mister Banister gets this, please?”

She managed a smile. Did I see the I-want-out look in her eyes? She did have very pretty brown eyes.

“Thank you, Rob—I’ll do that.”

“Take care, then, and thanks,” I told her, and headed out the door again.

I took a deep breath and sighed as I walked down the three steps. I could imagine all too well how ugly it must be in there, especially if Dave managed to take some associates with him.

“Mister Flynn—what a surprise to see you here!”

Coming around the corner was Paul Keller from Peabody Sherman. He used to be a client. I extended a hand and shook his. “Just dropping something off. How are you, Paul?”

He nodded his head to the building. “The important thing is how are you doing? It must have been pretty ugly yesterday.”

I shook my head. “It depends on who you talked to.”

He smiled. “True—what’s your side of the story?”

I smiled as well. “You knew Dave Patterson—he’s joining PricewaterhouseCoopers. Dave had tossed my name around with them as well. Banister found out Dave was looking, and called him on the carpet. Dave gave him two weeks notice, and was summarily thrown out. Then Banister called me in. He accused me of plotting with Dave. I gave him two weeks notice on the spot. I’ve accepted a job with a private foundation nearby. He threw me out. Pat Anderson should be able to handle the rest of your work quite easily.”

“You gave him two weeks notice?”

“In writing.”

Paul nodded grimly. “Would you be willing to work with us directly, for a few days, to clean things up?”

“I’d have to check with my present employer, but that wouldn’t be the issue. Banister would have to allow me access to the files. Even though I put them together, I don’t think it’s likely he’d go for that.”

Paul nodded again. “No, I think hell will freeze over first. Rob, we’re going to miss working with you. Your work was first rate, and you made up for having to deal with Banister.”

I shook his hand again. “Sorry to do this to you, Paul.”

“No, not your problem. He did the same thing when those folks went to KPMG, right?”

I nodded. “Yup. I imagine it’s the same story again.” I could imagine the stories he was telling about us.

“How can I get in touch with you?”

I got out one of my old cards and wrote down the main phone number for the house. “Here—ask for me and they’ll track me down.”

“Thanks again—and good luck.”

I actually laughed. “You’re the one who needs the good luck!”

He gave me a sardonic smile. “Ain’t that the truth. I don’t expect this will be a very lengthy meeting—but he’ll make up for it in volume.”

I was still chuckling when I got into my car. Damn—didn’t have my checkbook, or the registration stuff, or I could have taken care of the car. I headed back to the house.

I parked and went to the office. I dumped my keys in the desk drawer. I’d just moved a box when the phone rang.

“This is Rob.”

“Rob, Ellen wants you in her office right away.” It was Kathryn.

“Okay—be right over,” I told her, and hung up.

I walked over to Ellen’s office. I knocked at her open door and went in.

She looked pissed.

“You left the estate without telling anyone,” she said.

I nodded. “I didn’t tell you—I told Suzanne, and told her I’d be back within forty five minutes.”

She still had a grim look on her face, but she nodded. “Rob—you simply have to check with Deb or I before you leave the grounds. It’s that important. Understood?”

“Ellen, I understand, and I apologize. It won’t happen again. If there are similar rules, I’d like to know about them, so I don’t disappoint you in the future.”

She managed a smile. “That’s fair. Leaving the grounds without clearing it with us is the biggie. Bringing in drugs or alcohol, not following Bernadette or Linda’s instructions on diet, exercise, or medication... You’ve already been told about the line between family and staff.”

I nodded. “Yes—and I’ve spoken to Linda about that. Especially after class this morning, I’m feeling somewhat vulnerable to you. If Penny caught me off-guard...”

“I understand. We simply must not allow that to happen. We’ve had these kinds of problems before. Talking to Linda, to me, to Deb, is the right thing to do.”

“Thanks—tell me, tell me beforehand. I don’t want to disappoint you, any of you.”

She looked more relaxed. Then she chuckled. “See—I told you I could be as bad as Banister.”

I shook my head. “Nowhere close dear—he’d have screamed at me for ten or fifteen minutes, after which time I still wouldn’t be sure exactly why he’d started screaming in the first place.”

She managed to laugh, shaking her head. “Okay, Rob. Consider yourself yelled at, and forgiven. Check in with Deb.”

“Will do—thanks.”

I headed back to the other building and Deb’s office. Her door was closed, had been closed when I’d gone by it. I knocked.

“Come in,” Annette said.

I went in. The fax machine and a printer was going, and a radio was playing softly. Guess that’s why the door had been closed.

Annette and Deb both looked at me, Deb raising an eyebrow.

I walked over and stood in front of her desk. “I’ve been properly chastised, and promised never to do it again.”

She smiled. “Okay—just so you understand.”

I nodded. “And I asked Ellen to let me know if there are any other rules like that I should be aware of. I’m asking you the same thing.”

Annette called out, “Don’t leave the toilet seat up!”

Deb and I laughed.

“Don’t worry,” I told them. “I’ve been properly trained—two older sisters. I’m very careful, and at night I sit on the pot, so please don’t put the lid down—that can be cold and very surprising!”

“That sounds acceptable to me,” Deb said. “But actually, we wanted to check with you on a couple of things.”

Annette piped up again. “Where’s your car registration? And I’ve got the order for your storage cabinet ready, if you want to check it over.”

I sighed and went over to her desk. “The car stuff is in my office—I can bring it by. Oh, this looks great. It will be nice to have all those negatives and prints stored properly.”

Annette gave me quite the smile. “I’ll walk over with you for the registration.”

“Can we do something about business cards?” I asked her.

She glanced to Deb, who nodded. “I’ll check with Ellen to see what we’ll do for a title. Tomorrow or the next day be okay?”

I raised my eyebrows. “A week is fine; there’s no hurry.”

“I’m going to go get the paperwork for his car,” she told Deb.

Deb nodded.

I opened the door for Annette, and closed it again after her.

As we walked down the hall past Bernadette’s office to mine, Annette said, “I thought you did really well this morning.”

I chuckled. “I’ll know better tomorrow...”

She put an arm around me. “Will you be going to tomorrow morning’s class as well?”

I shrugged my shoulders and put an arm around her. “Don’t know; probably.”

In the office, I found the folder for my car stuff, and handed it to her. With a smile and a twinkle in her eye, she said, “I’ll have it taken care of.”

“Thank you very much—that’s a big help.”

“Any time,” she said as she started out the door, looking slightly back over her shoulder at me.

I sighed and sat down. “Shit!”—I’d left my water pitcher at Bannister’s office. I was used to having water on my desk all the time.

“What’s the matter?” Bernadette said, sticking her head in the door.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I told her.

She smiled more and sat down in the chair by the side of the desk.

“I had a cheap clear plastic water pitcher on my desk at work—left it and my plastic cup. I’m going to miss it.”

Bernadette said, “I think we can replace it. Give Kathryn a call; I’m sure she can set you up. How are you feeling?”

I shrugged again. “Other than thirsty, pretty good. It’s tomorrow morning I’m worried about.”

“No fever, dizziness, headache?”

Looking at her was relaxing—and arousing. “Just one thing,” I said softly.

“Oh?” she said, becoming concerned.

I smiled. “I have this incredible urge to be naked with you, curled up holding you, with you holding me, for hours...”

“Ah,” she said, standing up. “That sounds serious...” She looked around. “Wasn’t Suzanne going to be, ah, helping you again today?”

“Yup, she had some things to take care of. Should be here any time.”

“You haven’t told her about tonight in the tea house, have you?”

I shook my head. “Haven’t had the opportunity. I want to do that as soon as I can.”

She smiled. “Do that, and soon. See you later.”

I nodded. “See you later, neighbor.”

She paused a moment. “I guess we are!”

I started moving files from boxes into the file drawers of the desk. I started looking at the camera equipment. I really needed something better to store that stuff in. My “go” bags worked well for that stuff, but the other lenses, film holders, flash stuff...

“Hi there—sorry I ran over a bit,” Suzanne said, walking into the office.

I stood up and walked to her, sweeping her into a hug.

“Oh, it’s so good to see you,” I told her.

She returned my hug, with interest.

“Before we do anything else,” I asked her, stepping back a bit, “I have a question.”

She nodded.

“Will you spend the night with me at the tea house tonight?”

Oh the expressions that cascaded over her face! I only saw the first few, as she hugged me close again.

“Oh yes!” she exhaled into my ear, kissing and biting my neck.

I held her, feeling the muscles in her back, holding her to me.

We kissed briefly, or maybe not so briefly. When we pulled up for air, she burst into laughter.

I closed the office door and pulled her to a chair, sitting next to her.

“Tell me, please,” I asked.

She smiled, beamed, as she took my hands.

“This morning after class... I don’t suppose you remember that, though...”

I shook my head. “Not a thing... It was nice, though.”

She laughed a little. “Yes, it was... Linda told us all that... How do I put it delicately? You’d be available tomorrow...”

“That sounds okay...”

She sighed. “Yes... Great news... Deb was a little miffed, though, when Linda said that she expected us to, how did she say it, ‘play fair,’ I think is what she said...”

“And Deb didn’t like that?”

“She grumbled until Annette leaned over and whispered something in her ear.”

I chuckled. “Too bad I missed that... But it makes me happier that I’d already decided to spend tonight with you—if you want to, of course.”

She growled and squeezed my hand. “Me too...”

“So, what does one need to do to make the arrangements?”

She sighed and smiled. “They’re already made—when I dropped off the storage cabinet info earlier, I saw a note on Annette’s desk saying you’d be there tonight. I recognized Linda’s writing. I almost cried.”

I held her hands, raising and kissing them. “I promised you... You’d be first.”

“I know,” she whispered. After a big sigh, she looked around. “Where do we start?”

“Well, I’ve got the closet to store some things. I need more shelves. I don’t know—I feel like I need something better for the view camera stuff, the 35mm, lenses, all that.”

She brightened up. “I know just the thing. Let’s go for a walk.”

“As long as it isn’t outside the gate,” I muttered.

“Ooh, you didn’t know about that?”

“I do now!”

“I’m sorry—I thought you knew this morning when we talked, or I’d have said something. I think everyone catches it on that one—about a week after I’d moved in, I took off for most of a day to shop for clothes. I really caught hell when I got back...”

We were walking along the back to the newer buildings. One looked like a garage, or a largish metal storage building. We went inside and Suzanne turned on the few lights available.

It was definitely storage, with boxes, doors, wood trim, and old furniture.

“There’s a piece over here; I hope it’s still here,” she said, walking to one corner. “Oh good—here it is.”

We walked over to a low cabinet, probably the bottom of a china cabinet. It was dark oak, large, and sturdy.

“When I first saw this,” she said, running a hand over the dark wood top, “I thought about my father. Have you heard of a group called f/64?”

I nodded. “Cunningham, Weston, Adams? That group? Beautiful work. I have a copy of their manifesto somewhere.”

She smiled. “My father was invited to join. He kept a lot of his equipment in a cabinet like this. I thought you could put prints and small things in the drawers here, and larger pieces, lenses, that kind of thing down below.”

“Do you have any of his work?” I asked.

She shook her head sadly. “No... Some of his prints are scattered about in museums and private collections across the country. There are some in Sedona—that’s the area he loved.”

“I’ve never been there, but want to go—people talk about the quality of the light.”

She nodded. “I spent summers there. It’s gorgeous. The night sky is staggering.”

“Did you help him?”

She nodded, smiling, tears forming. I held her close.

She stepped back after a minute or so, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. I took her hand and kissed it, tasting her tears.

“How do we claim our prize, and how do you suggest moving it?”

“You like it?” she asked, almost little-girl giddy again.

“I think it will work fine. The old Linhof should feel at home in it.”

“I’ll get George started cleaning it up. We could probably move it in a couple of days, depending on what you want done to it.”

I looked it over. “Get rid of the dust, evict the mice, buff it with a cloth—I wouldn’t touch the finish. I hope I look as good when I’m that old.”

“Oh, you will,” she whispered.

“This will look great under the windows. I could even display some prints on top of it.” I put my arm around her. “Thank you for thinking of me.”

“Oh, I’ve wanted to rescue this piece for a long time. I’m glad you like it.”

“Anything else here we should look at?”

“Some mattresses in the back?” she suggested.

“Really?” I replied, inching my hand around her waist.

“Yes,” she whispered, “If you’re interested, of course...”

“Show me...”

She started to the far corner of the building. Was she unbuttoning her blouse as she walked? I wasn’t sure.

The lighting wasn’t as good, but there they were—a stack of four twin-size mattresses, in between a wall and a stack of boxes six or so feet high. A clear plastic sheet covered the stack.

Suzanne pulled the plastic cover off to one side, and turned to me. As she did, she undid the last button on her blouse. She started reaching around to her back.

I stepped closer to her. “Let me get that,” I said, reaching around to undo her bra. As I did, she stepped out of her shoes and started unbuttoning my shirt.

She was naked and on her back in record time, and I wasn’t far behind, leaving on only my socks. She pulled her knees up and held out her arms. I slid on and into her, our lips meeting and muffling our cries of pleasure.

As she pulled up her knees a little more, I sat up, holding her waist, pulling her in closer. My legs were sort of folded under me. As I moved, I pulled her bottom to me more. Her legs went around me, and she helped. That freed up one of my hands to pleasure her button.

That first touch changed the way she moved, and the way she sounded, her hip motion and her moans more insistent. She grabbed my knees and pulled as she rocked her hips.

“Oh yes,” I cried, holding on, trying to push deeper into her.

“Don’t stop,” she moaned, grinding into me. I didn’t stop, even though I was right at the delirious edge, sliding in and out, teasing her with my thumb.

“Oh yes,” she moaned, and the motion of her hips changed again, slower, more intense. She pulled my hand off her button. I grabbed her waist.

“Oh yes... Now!” she called, “Oh come for me, now!”

I pulled, she pushed, and I came, pumping into her, holding her waist, feeling her legs around me. She pulled on my arms, straightening out her legs, bringing me closer and into another kiss. I slid my arms under her back as she put hers around my neck. As our bodies moved together, my nose was filled with her scent mixed with the dusty musty smell of the mattresses.

“Oh, that was nice,” she sighed as I kissed and nibbled her neck.

“We can take our time tonight,” I told her, pushing up on to my arms.

“I expect we will,” she said with a smile and a wiggle.

We sat up and dressed. We brushed off each other’s clothes, giggling as we did, trying to remove the evidence.

On the way out, we looked at the chest again. “That is going to work really well,” I told her, an arm around her waist.

“I hoped it would,” she told me, smiling as she looked up into my eyes.

We walked back along the path, gravel crunching under our feet. At one of the junctions, she pulled me to a hug.

“I’m going to get people started cleaning the chest. I’ll see you back in your office.”

“Okay. Don’t be long.”

She smiled and walked off, hips moving quite nicely as she walked.

Ooh, my hips moved differently as well—especially the right one. I was a little sore.

She took about twenty minutes, rejoining me in the office. We made a substantial dent in things by lunch. At lunch, Kendra reminded me that I needed to be in the exercise room at three.

Still, that gave us over two hours more to organize things. About twenty to three though, I had to call it a day.

“I’m expected,” I sighed, “but I don’t know for what.”

Suzanne shook her head. She hugged me as I walked to the door. “Kendra is great. Just save some for me tonight...”

I cleaned up a little, changed back to shorts, T-shirt, and shoes, and headed over.

“Good! Right on time,” Kendra said, handing me the chest strap.

I mimicked her earlier actions, moistening two flat areas as I put it on. “Now what?” I asked.

She pointed to a treadmill and I moaned. She chuckled. “It’s only for twenty minutes.”

“And then what?” I asked.

“And then you get off the treadmill,” she answered with an evil grin.

As I started out, she explained to me that the goal was to keep my heart rate within a specific training range, and the treadmill would adjust its speed automagically.

It wasn’t bad—I made it.

“Okay, good job. Now, shoes and socks off, and on your back.”

I collapsed on to the towel spread out on the mat. I thought I was in for more abdominal work. She fooled me—we did leg stretches first, with her “helping.” Actually, she helped a lot, and I could feel the difference. Then we did the ab work.

Finally she let me rest, helping me with more stretches for abs and spine.

“Shoes and socks on, let’s go!” she said, just as I was unwinding and catching my breath.

“What now? Road work?” I asked.

“Would you like that?”

“Not really,” I admitted.

She laughed. “We’re headed to Bernadette’s office. How are you feeling?”

“Better than tomorrow morning, I think...”

She nodded and helped me stand when I had my shoes on. “That’s what we’re going to help with.”

“I’m so stiff compared to the rest of you,” I told Kendra as we walked to the offices.

She laughed. “Don’t worry—as long as you take it easy and don’t overstretch, you’ll loosen up quickly.”

Bernadette and Linda were waiting for us. We went into the side room, where a massage table was set up.

“This is a good idea,” I told them.

They laughed. Bernadette said, “Every day or so for a while, to help you through the rough parts. Anything bothering you?”

I’d slipped out of my shoes and shirt. “My right hip, something in the back. Other than that, I’ll probably know better in the morning.”

“Are you going to come to my session in the morning?” Kendra asked.

“Would it help?” I responded.

She nodded. “Yes, it would.”

“Okay then, I’ll do it.” I turned to Linda. “I’d guess you’re here for a reason. Can I ask you a favor?”

She smiled. “Sure—what is it?”

“Help me with my motivation to attend these early morning sessions?”

“I think we can do that. You’re still going to sleep in on the weekends, at least.”

“Up on the table, face down,” Bernadette told me.

I eased myself down. “Ooh, triceps and upper back...”

“We’ll get those too. Let’s get you arranged first.”

She stretched me out a bit, arms and legs, and adjusted the cradle holding my head. Then a hand held the back of my head, squeezing gently. That scent filled me again, and Linda’s voice told me to let go and relax.

It was weird, floating and rocking, even though part of me knew I was on my stomach on a massage table. Every so often, Bernadette would do something, work on an area such as the sides of my legs, my calves, or deep in my hips, and I’d almost fly off the table. Linda’s touch and voice would take me deeper again.

It was easier when I was on my back. My eyes were covered. She worked my arms, shoulders, chest, and into my abdomen. Then her hands went to the back of my neck, that scent filled me again, and another voice carried me away.

Dialogues

“Coming up slowly, moving your hands and feet, back with us now, so relaxed. Open your eyes...”

I could feel a blanket on top of me as I moved a little. I opened my eyes. Linda was standing beside me. Moving my head, I glanced around. Bernadette wasn’t in the room.

“How do you feel?” Linda asked.

I took a breath. “Wow... Better. Rested, tingly almost. I thought I heard a different voice—who is she?”

Linda smiled. “You’ll meet her soon. Right now, you have enough time for a quick shower before dinner. Let me help you up. Slowly...”

“What time is it?” I asked as she helped me.

“A little after six,” she said as she handed me my T-shirt.

“Nice nap,” I said with a chuckle.

“Get used to it,” Linda said as she helped me stand.

I moved around a bit, moving my legs and hips, arms and back. “Much better! Tomorrow morning may be a different story, though.”

Linda nodded. “Oh, you’ll undoubtedly feel it, but we’ll be there to help.”

I noticed a mark on the inside of my right elbow. “What’s this?” I asked, pointing.

“Another booster; it was easier to do that way.”

I nodded, slipping on my shoes. We walked to the house together, and up the stairs. I still had some residual soreness, but seemed to be moving a lot better.

It took a while to get the massage oil off me. I shaved again. I put on slacks and a pullover shirt. I put my bathroom things in an overnight-sized bag, along with workout stuff for the morning. The bag already had the alarm clock I used when traveling. I was looking forward to the evening...

It was a carnivore’s dinner—broiled tri-tip with an assortment of garnishes, hash browned potatoes, asparagus, and a full-bodied red wine.

And I was surrounded by full-bodied women... Bernadette sat to my right, Kendra on my left, both prodding me on how I was doing. Suzanne was sitting across from me, looking patient and delicious. Deb was to the left of Kendra, and started making pointed remarks about what red meat and red wine did to her (already quite healthy) libido. That started a round of very thinly veiled remarks about what was to happen to me over the next few days, and how I’d better eat well, as I was going to need my strength. Through it all, Suzanne and Linda seemed aloof and above the fray. I guessed that Linda and Bernadette were egging Deb and Kendra on. I was a little surprised at the growl and look I got from Annette. As I responded to one remark with laughter, Kendra raked my leg with her fingernails.

Dinner ended, the table was cleared. I had water rather than coffee. Suzanne excused herself and left the room. That seemed to signal the breakup around the dinner table. Some of the ladies were headed to the rec room and invited me along.

Ellen surprised me by asking to speak with me in her office. Of course. I helped Bernadette and Kendra with their chairs, then went to Ellen. She held out her arm, and I took it in mine. We walked over to her office.

I closed the door when we were inside. As I turned though, she pushed me back against the door, kissing and running her hands over me. But as suddenly as it started, it stopped, and she stepped back.

I shook my head.

“Just so you know you’re not safe from me, either,” she growled.

I laughed and we hugged. We sat around the smaller table she has in her office. I poured water for both of us.

“Did you get your water pitcher?” she asked.

I nodded. “Yes—Kathryn brought one over, and showed me where to fill it. What can I do for you?”

She smiled. “After the conversation around the table, you’re asking me?”

I smiled. “Yes.”

It was her turn to sigh. “I’ll get my turn, don’t you worry. How are you doing?”

I shook my head and had another sip of water. “That’s a popular question. I’ll know a lot better around lunch tomorrow. So far, fine. I expect to work out tomorrow morning, and every weekday morning, at least for a while.”

“Linda said you asked for some help with that.”

“Yes. Why not? I know I was in great shape in college, and for a few years after that. Since Tina left, though, I’ve let things slide.”

“Kendra says you’re in good condition, more flexible than Suzanne was when she started.”

“That’s a surprise. I think my biggest problem will be to not push myself too hard. I think Kendra will keep an eye on me.”

“She’ll certainly help, as will Bernadette. Did the massage help?”

“Very much—I hope she’s got me scheduled for tomorrow, as that’s when I think I’m really going to need it!”

“Oh, I think that’s a given, for a week or so. How’s your office going?”

“Suzanne showed me a great cabinet to keep things in. She’s getting it cleaned up. What’s happening with my computer?”

“That’s one of the things I wanted to talk about. We don’t use CRTs here, and yours is a little old to mate to a flat panel display. Would you be upset if we got you a new computer?”

“Not at all! The newer ones are much faster with Photoshop; I won’t spend as much time watching my fingernails grow. We could use the old one as a server.”

“Good. That should happen in a day or two, about the same time to get the network connection set up. And we should have business cards for you by the end of the week.”

“That sounds great. I’m looking forward to actually digging in to things next week. Who do I talk to about getting documents? Are they kept centrally, or can I get my own copies?”

“I’ll take care of that—we’ll set you up with your own binders, as well as give you electronic copies. But I don’t expect you to spend more than half-time on that.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“We can talk more tomorrow night, to see how you’re doing physically. If you’re feeling up to it, we’d like to push you in terms of the physical training. That would entail working with Kendra, Bernadette, and Linda a few hours each day for the next week and a half to two weeks. They both think you’re up to it, but the decision is yours, and I don’t think you’re ready to make it quite yet. As you’ve said, how you’re doing tomorrow will be a better indicator.”

“And the reason for pushing is?”

“Valid question. Due to schedule reshuffling in Lucerne, one of the family could be here in two weeks. She’d visit for a few days, and then we’d go to Sedona for three or four days. After that the two of you would go on to Lucerne.”

“I feel like I’m being fattened up for the 4-H show, or worse.”

She laughed and reached over the table to hold my hand. “No, it’s just that our owner ... has certain expectations. You’ll understand when you meet her. We’ve all gone through it. If you’re willing, and able, you’ll go through it faster.”

“And if I can’t, or won’t?”

Ellen raised her shoulders in a shrug. “You do your best. That’s all anyone can ask.”

“Are there other men in the family?”

“One, currently, in Toronto.”

“And in the past?”

“Our owner’s first husband, who died at age 94. Another, died at 91. One other, expelled from the family five, no six, years ago. You’re the first one to join since then.”

“Why was he expelled?”

“Rob, please realize I’m giving you more information than perhaps I should, but I want to be honest with you. He took advantage of both family and staff, abusing them, and his position.”

“Thank you, Ellen. I appreciate your telling me. I’m still not sure what I’ve gotten into.”

“I know. It’s worth it. Thank you for your trust.”

“As I told Linda, the alternative is madness...”

She nodded. “You’re such a good fit.”

“That seems to be a common opinion,” I muttered.

She laughed. “We’ll see now, won’t we? I told Suzanne I’d protect you while she got ready... Do you need to pack a bag?”

I shook my head. “Already did that, including things for tomorrow morning.”

“I should have known... Have you thought about photography, where you want to start?”

“The tree, the tea house and the Japanese garden, the front stairs. Miriam’s hands on the piano keyboard ... so many things...”

Ellen took on a more somber look. “Linda told me the remark you made—very perceptive. Would it surprise you to know that none of the members of the family have any cavities in their teeth?”

“No, it wouldn’t. I’ll reserve for later whether or not that’s extreme.”

“That’s a good approach. Some times perceptive vision is considered cynicism. I don’t remember who said that.”

“Sounds like Bierce or Clemens.”

“Yes, it does.”

“Ellen, what do you need me to do for you? What do you want? What do you need?”

She smiled and chuckled. “Ah, what an invitation...”

“Please accept it as such. Otherwise, I’ll just have to guess...”

“Oh, that could be nice... I do like surprises, at least nice ones.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Perhaps we should look for Suzanne... The others may start to wonder...”

“I’ll go up and get my bag. I could use a pit stop on the way.”

“Please... I’ll wait here. If you aren’t back in ten minutes, I’ll barge into Deb’s room...”

“A wise plan. Thank you again for your candor—I’ll be back down in a few.”

I let myself out and headed upstairs. I grabbed my bag, and visited the loo once more, taking the opportunity to brush my teeth and run the shaver over my face once more.

When I went back downstairs, Ellen’s door was open, and Suzanne was sitting with her. As Ellen glanced over at me, Suzanne turned. She stood and picked up her bag.

“Ready?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” I said, holding out my hand.

“Oh get out of here!” Ellen called.

We all laughed. Suzanne and I waved to her as we left.

While the air was cool, it was surprisingly warm inside the tea house. “It’s warm in here!” I said. It was warm, and lit by candles.

Suzanne nodded as she slid the door closed quickly. “Double walls, and radiant heating in the floor. I’ll still need you to keep me warm, though.”

I started shedding my clothes, and walked into the bathroom for one last leak. When I returned to the main room, she was standing by the bed.

I said, stepping closer to her, “Use me for your pleasure, and hold me afterwards.”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that,” she said softly.

Her hands touched my shoulders as mine touched her hips. Our bodies moved closer, touching lightly as our lips met, then pressing together more. I hope she felt the electricity that I was feeling.

We moved to the bed, and under the light covers. Her skin felt so soft and smooth. We rolled around, caressing and kissing. I started moving down her—I needed to know how she tasted. My hand could feel the heat radiating from between her thighs.

But as I kissed my way down from her navel, she pulled me back up. “Not tonight,” she whispered, holding me to a nipple.

Her skin felt so soft and smooth, so sensuous. Soon I was on my back and she was impaled on top of me. I held her waist as she rocked.

Her head went back and she moaned, “Oh my God...”

I reached up and rolled her taut nipples in my fingers. She moaned more, rocking and shuddering on top of me, bringing her knees up to my sides and squeezing me. After a bit she grabbed my hands, holding them to her breasts. She raised her head and looked down at me with a mixture of lust and bliss.

“Your skin is so soft and warm,” I whispered to her.

In response she put my hands over my head, still holding them. She spread her knees, pressing into me, and moved her hips slowly. I moaned as I felt my tip swirl around her cervix, my eyes closing.

She let go of my hands, still moving her hips in a slow, delicious grind.

Then that scent filled me, a hand found the back of my neck, and her voice growled, sending a shiver of pleasure through me.

She used me; we used each other. I was hungry for her, hungry to have her in so many ways. She was on her knees as I took her from behind, pounding into her bottom. As she moaned and came once more, I was amazed I still hadn’t come. That’s when she said something, and my hands went to her waist once again, and I felt it building in me, building, and I couldn’t stop, feeling our bodies slide together and apart, sliding on her sweat-slicked bottom, finally coming convulsively, needing to press in deeper, trying to hold on...

We collapsed, holding each other, cooling quickly. My lips found her sweat-covered shoulder, and I sucked on her skin as I held her, my arms around her waist.

She started moving in my arms. Our arms and legs flailed as we slipped apart and rearranged, ending with her partially on top of me holding me. She pulled a sheet over us.

I woke partially some time later. She was on her back and I was at her side. I could feel her moving, and hear her moaning softly. I moved by touch, taking her nipple in my mouth, feeling it tighten as I sucked on her. And I was filled with another scent, one with a jasmine base, a scent that made me even hungrier for her. We started out with me on top, but after she came for the first time, she rolled me to my back.

She encouraged me with her hands, her body, and her voice. I didn’t hold back—I couldn’t, and I didn’t need to. We kissed as I started coming inside her. Our kiss turned into another embrace, and I drifted to sleep with her head on my chest.

The alarm went off and I moved to silence it. I moaned and moved toward Suzanne.

She moved to sitting up. “Sore?” she asked.

“God, yes,” I replied, reaching for her.

“Need help getting up?”

“Do we have to?”

She moved to all fours. “Yes. We’re expected. You need it.”

I knew what I needed. I moved over closer to her, pulling her on top of me.

“Oh all right—for just a minute,” she sighed.

I sighed as well, feeling her on top of me.

But soon she was getting us up.

“Do I have time to shower?” I asked as we went into the bathroom.

“No—don’t bother.”

“Oh God, I don’t know if I could take another class like yesterday,” I moaned as I sat on the toilet.

She laughed. “You should have seen and heard me! I was a basket case!”

She walked too close to me and I got my arms around her.

“Oh you...” she whispered, holding me for a moment.

I managed to brush my teeth, comb my hair, and run the shaver over my face. Last night’s clothes went into my bag, and I put on my shorts and a T-shirt with sweats over that.

“How far ahead do you have to book that place for Friday or Saturday night?” I asked as we crunched along the gravel path.

She laughed, a hand on my back. “Oh, we’ll get the chance, don’t you worry...”

Annette and Kendra were already in the exercise room when we arrived.

Kendra was concerned about how I was doing. Quickly I was on the floor being prodded, gently. She wasn’t concerned that I was sore in so many places I hadn’t known I had, and was happy my knees and low back weren’t sore. She had me roll to my back and lift my right leg up in the air. She stepped up close to me, held my ankle, and started moving my leg closer to my body. I moaned, feeling the stretch from my bottom all the way to my ankle.

She let up quickly, looking down at me and shaking her head. She looked to the ladies and said, “Could someone help Rob relax a bit?”

I was surprised when Annette hopped over to me, sitting by my head. She surprised me even more when she slid her hands under my head and leaned over, pressing my face between her leotard-covered breasts. She did something, said something, and I was floating again.

I was still there, partially. I could relax and let Kendra move me, stretching.

I remember Bernadette coming in and taking Kendra’s place working with me. Turning my head to the side, I saw Annette and Suzanne working together. Annette was remarkably limber. She gave me an interesting look.

We switched places. Kendra stood by me, helping me work with Bernadette, learning what to feel for, to watch for.

Where the previous day’s class had been quite strenuous, this one was much calmer—not that it was any easier. We held poses for much longer, either by ourselves or with help, letting gravity do most of the work. More than once someone gave me a squeeze, or whispered, “Relax...” into my ear. That, and Kendra’s voice saying, “Let each breath take you deeper ... into the pose.”

Near the end we did a spinal twist, shoulders on the floor, one leg over to the opposite side. As I did it, Bernadette held my shoulders down on the mat, and Kendra pulled and positioned the rest of me. Glorious.

As I held Bernadette’s shoulders, looking down at her body, I heard a sound—it wasn’t just a sound, it was a sound I recognized—it was the sound of Suzanne coming. I looked over and saw Annette holding Suzanne’s shoulders and whispering in her ear, Suzanne moaning and shuddering, her eyes closed.

Something in me clicked. I leaned down to Bernadette, inhaling her heady aroma.

“Relax deeper,” I whispered. “Relax and come for me. I want you—I want you on top of me, riding me, squeezing me, oh so good, riding me and coming... Come for me, please...”

As I whispered, her breathing shifted and she started moaning as well. I held her shoulders, whispering hotly in her ear, whispering as if someone was telling me what to say, listening to her moan, feeling her body respond as well.

“That’s good; let her relax,” Kendra said in my ear. She whispered to me and I repeated what she said. She helped me move to my back, then led us all into a few minutes of relaxation.

“Thank you, ladies—see you tomorrow morning,” Kendra announced.

I wobbled my head and started to sit up. Bernadette, Annette, and Suzanne were getting up.

Kendra walked over and pushed me back to the floor with a foot. “You’re not finished,” she growled.

“Leave some for us,” Bernadette chided as she stood up.

As the others laughed and gathered their things, Kendra moved to the floor next to me. As I looked over to her, she smiled.

Then she said, “Both legs up, 90 degrees—lower the right, one, two three...”

We did leg lifts on our backs, then on our sides. Then it was on the back again for more abdominal work.

“Okay, relax again—left leg out, right knee up, swing it over to the left. Deep breath.”

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, feeling Kendra pressing my shoulders down again, feeling the stretch not only in my back, but also in my abdominal muscles.

“What you did with Bernadette was pretty hot,” she said.

I chuckled a little.

“What prompted that?” she asked.

“Hearing Suzanne—that was a surprise. I thought Annette was Deb’s pet or something.”

I heard Kendra chuckle. “Annette is a very complex woman. It’s hard to say some times who’s the pet... You did very well today—I’m surprised you didn’t jump Bernadette.”

I sighed. “I wouldn’t jump her, I’d pull her on top of me. God... I was half in a fog most of the time—that helped, actually.”

“You’d like her on top of you?” Kendra asked.

“Oh yes.”

“Would you like me on top of you?” she whispered hotly in my ear.

I moaned my reply.

She pushed more on my shoulders as she whispered in my ear. I felt myself growing harder, my breath picking up again.

She let go of my shoulders. I opened my eyes and looked up. She knelt by my hips and with a lusty smile pulled off my shorts. She reached down and unsnapped the bottom of her leotard, pulling the front portion up a bit as she straddled me.

We slid together with a moan.

“Oh, slow down—you feel so good,” I told her. It was so different, on the floor covered by the thin padding, compared to a bed. I felt her weight pushing my lower back to the floor, felt her pubic bones. Her hands found my shoulders again. I pulled my feet up, spreading my legs, letting her do the work.

Her rocking, which had been deliciously slow, suddenly changed. I saw the look of concentration and bliss on her face as her hips moved faster. Her eyes closed and her motion shifted a bit more. I pressed my hands gently against her breasts, her nipples protruding proudly in her leotard.

“Oh yes...” she hissed, raising her chin, her hips accelerating a bit more.

“Neck...” she whispered a few moments later.

I moved my hands up to her neck. Part of me was unsure what to do. I squeezed her neck gently, my thumbs at the front of her throat, my fingers going around the back of her neck. She moaned and shuddered. I held her a bit tighter.

I relaxed my grip on her as she opened her eyes. She looked down at me.

“Like this,” she whispered.

I felt her hands move from my shoulders up my neck. The sensation was exquisite as her fingers moved along my neck.

She fixed my eyes in hers, and as she squeezed me, she commanded, “Come!” rocking her hips slowly and strongly. I moaned and held on to her arms as I pumped into her. She lowered herself down lower, lower, lower, until we kissed. I slid my arms around her.

She sat up on me and with a sigh and a smile said, “Ah, that’s much better!”

I put my arms around her waist. “I agree—didn’t think getting into shape would be so much fun.”

She laughed and wiggled a bit more. She grabbed one corner of the towel we were on, and as she slid off, wiped us with it.

Snapping her leotard closed, she growled, “I’ll see you here at three this afternoon.”

I moaned, then chuckled. “Okay—thanks. I hope I can still move...”

I got my shorts on again, put on my sweats, socks, and shoes, and headed back to the main house.

I had a light breakfast, took a shower, and then went to my “office.” My copy of the Wall Street Journal was on the desk, in a wooden “in” tray. The water pitcher was full. I read the paper, sorted through boxes, and started pulling out prints to display.

“Knock knock?”

I looked up to see Bernadette coming in.

“Good morning—again. Have a seat. What can I do for you?”

She smiled as she sat down. “I hope you enjoyed this morning as much as I did.”

I sighed and nodded. “That was quite an experience.”

She laughed. “You learn fast. How are you feeling? About ready for lunch?”

“Is it that time already?” I asked. “I left my watch upstairs. Guess I could use a clock down here. I’m feeling much better. When I woke up this morning, I was sore—wow.”

“You’re getting another massage this afternoon, when Kendra finishes with you.”

“Then I’d better get something to eat to keep my strength up! I’ll pop upstairs to the bathroom and meet you next door.”

“Oh, you don’t have to go upstairs—you can use the one in my office, as long as I don’t have any customers.”

She stood up and I followed.

I saw the look on her face. “Why do I think I might have to pay a toll on the way out?”

She laughed. “I knew you were smart...”

It was an inexpensive toll—she pulled me up against her as she leaned against the wall. I took the hint and pressed into her as we kissed.

Lunch was good. Conversation included innuendos about the exercise session this morning. Annette was full of remarks, displaying a vitality I hadn’t seen in her before.

After lunch, Annette dropped by, nominally to check out where I wanted the new storage cabinet which would arrive Tuesday, and where the old cabinet was going to go. The way she moved, though, carried another message. She left and I got back to work.

“What’s the matter?”

I looked to the door. Suzanne was standing there. I took the green index card in my hand and tossed it in the trash where it joined two or three others. “Nothing. How nice to see you again.” I stood up and gave her a hug.

“Thanks for a wonderful night—I look forward to another, with a much more leisurely morning after,” I told her, kissing her neck.

“Oh, I enjoyed it as well,” she said, giving me a squeeze.

“What brings you by?” I asked, running my hands over her back.

She laughed softly and stepped back a bit. “I’m to escort you back over to Kendra—go up and get changed.”

I sighed, pulled her closer, and let my head down on her shoulder. She laughed and gave me another squeeze. “Go—you don’t want to be late.”

I kissed her neck once more. “Okay. Will you be joining us?”

She put her hands on her hips, shaking her head. “Not today—I’m still catching up from yesterday.”

“I’m sorry—I enjoyed your company immensely.”

She smiled again. “So did I—now get moving!”

“Yes, dear!” I said, scooting out the door before she could swat me in the rear.

I visited the loo again, changed into my running stuff, and headed over. We did much the same routine—running on the treadmill followed by stretched on my back, then walking over to Bernadette’s office. Once I stripped down, she had me do some stretches, then had me get on the massage table.

I put my face into the cradle, that scent filled me, her hands touched my back, and I floated away.

I woke on my back, a blanket on top of me, Bernadette standing by my side.

“Thank you very much for this morning,” she said, placing a hand on my chest.

“I want you on top of me,” I whispered. “I want to hold you and be lost in your arms.”

She smiled. “Spend the night with me?”

“Love to.”

She stepped back, holding out her hands. She helped me sit up, and after I’d been sitting for a bit, watched me stand. “How do you feel now?”

I shook my arms out a little, then my legs. “Much better.” I rubbed my ears. “My ears feel funny—like I’ve been wearing headphones or something. Definitely not as sore.”

“Good. You’ve got time to shower before dinner. I need to shower as well.”

“We could save water,” I suggested.

She laughed. “We don’t have that much time, but save that thought...”

END of Part 4

Rev 9/27/2003