The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi, My Name Is Jim

Chapter 3

By Amaranth.

* * *

Just as she had been made to do now, she climaxed with me. She was reveling in my enjoying of her, enjoying me using her as the appliance she now was. Once I was done, with me half limp though still in her, she knelt there waiting, panting, mouth half open with sweat running down her across her still distended nipples, waiting for my next order.

Programmed or not, conditioned or not, no matter the cause, she enjoyed me having her. She was mine to enjoy as long as I could last. I was mostly done about the time Susan returned. Because I could, I called Susan over. I kissed her as I massaged one bare breast on each girl. Once more Sara responded to my touch without thought. Her body was my remote controlled thing. One sister kissed in perfect time with the other who rode me. I was basically jerking off using Sara’s body while enjoying Susan’s bare breast and sweet kisses. I had them switch places for no more reason than I could. Then I began again with my toys. I was in heaven and my matching angels reveled in keeping me there.

“Put on your maid outfits, clean the apartment and then change into regular clothes. After that, occupy yourselves in the bedrooms or elsewhere. Just stay out of the main room until called.” I ordered them.

“Yes my lord.” They replied and proceeded to clean the place up. What they didn’t know was we had company coming over later and if I let myself get really going, I wouldn’t stop until I was really satisfied. With them as a pair, that would take a while, a long while, along pleasurable while.

* * *

“Scott, Nate, how you doing man?” I asked at nine sharp as I answered the door. Scott is a friend from way back. We’ve been members of MCI for years. No, not the phone company, Mind Control International. Our motto is more, ‘reach out and control somoene’, than can you hear me now. We are publicly a kind of international BDSM club, in reality we handle certain kinds of interventions for an unoffical alliance of various groups that do their best to police the world’s sex slave baddies. Nate is a newer, probationary member. Scott is his guide, tutor and mentor. Scott has his normal two, Amber and Jean, with him of course. However, Nate has a very awkward though incredibly hot blond teen girl in a mini skirt and tight blouse with him. She is barely in a trance at all and in danger of waking. Now I see why Scott asked for an emergency meeting.

“Come on in.” I said stepping aside for them to enter, looking at Scott. “And where or should I ask how did he happen to acquire that?”

“Party last night.” Scott answered, as usual failing to say anything about his two. They automatically stand at parade rest just inside the door, waiting for instructions. “He’s had her under about ten hours now. He can’t seem to deepen her trance.”

“I just kept talking to her.” Nate interjected, “Just like you guys talked about. After a while she was focused on me as I talked her into relaxing. She passed the whole likes the union thing and everything. She even went home with me. She spent the entire night kissing and really liked me fondling her. I even got her to go down on me, but now she won’t go any deeper or wake up either one.”

“What’s her name?”

“Teresa.”

“Tell her to answer me.”

“Teresa,” Nate said turning to her, “Someone is going to ask you some questions now, you will answer him.”

“Ok.” She replied softly.

“Teresa, do you know what happened to you?” I asked, recognizing the symptoms.

“No.”

“Would you like to know?”

“Yes.”

“Nate hypnotized you. You are now in a trance and I think you are fine with that.”

“I am.” Teresa replied. I was unable to tell if that was an observation, a question or just a simple acknowledgement.

“Does it bother you that you let Nate hypnotize you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I didn’t mean to.”

“Did anything that happened last night bother you?”

“Yes.”

“What?”

“I went down on him after.”

“After what?”

“After I found myself enjoying giving him second base.”

“Why did you go down on him?”

“It seemed logical at the time. I couldn’t stop myself.”

“So he mostly controlled you and you mostly obeyed?”

“I guess so.”

“And since he was mostly in control then he is mostly in control now isn’t he?”

“I guess so.”

“So you have to obey him.”

“Yes.” She admitted.

“So you can’t stop yourself and it bothers you?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t like being controlled?”

“No.”

“Do you want to be free?”

“Yes.”

“If I could make it so being controlled didn’t bother you anymore would you like that?”

“No.”

“Would you like to forget being controlled and everything you did on command?”

“Yes.”

“But you can’t free yourself can you?”

“No.”

“But Nate doesn’t have complete control yet does he?”

“No.”

“Does he control everything above the waist?”

“Yes.”

“And he could take the rest couldn’t he? You can’t stop him?”

“Yes, he can take the rest. No, I can’t stop him.”

“And there you have it.” I said turning to Nate, “You took a target of opportunity. Is she a virgin?”

“I don’t know.” Nate answered.

“Teresa are you a virgin?”

“Yes.”

“How old are you?”

“Fifteen and a half.”

“Nate, Rules.” I said firmly, hating this kind of situation. “Points for taking her over and for wresting control from her unwillingly, but loss of face for not checking age or sexual activity. You never ever try to control someone who doesn’t use control of sex as a weapon. You should have checked all that up front.”

“I’m sorry.” Nate apologized, “I just got caught up in the moment. It got away from me.”

“At least you stopped before you went too far. You never take those who don’t play the game, ever.” I chided firmly.

“Teresa, do you know what the game is?”

“Which game?” She asked, a good sign of a solid sense of self.

“The game of sex and power and control.”

“Not really, I see some of the girls play it, but it seems like all the guys just want sex all the time.”

“The game little one is about controlling minds, like Nate controls part of yours. The mind gives you the body, like your mind would if he insisted, give him your body.”

“Nate,” I said turning to him a moment later swallowing disgust and anger, “I’ll tell you what. Since you did well, I see no reason not to give you something of a reward. However since you really messed but didn’t screw the pooch I have to fine you as well.”

“You do?”

“Yes. Now give Teresa to me and I will make it very worth your while.”

“How?”

“You want to play along, trust me.” I told him softly. He heard the sympathy in my voice and mistook it for kindness.

“Ok.” Nate said hesitantly. “Teresa, I am giving you to him. From the moment he says your name my control of you is transferred to him. You shall obey him fully and in all ways afterwards just as you do me now.”

“Yes sir.” She acknowledged glumly, an encouraging sign. The more she could act as herself, the better shape she would be able to be put back in, the less hassle taking all this away from her would be, the less damage already done.

“Teresa,” I said and she slowly turned to look at me. “You are now mine to command. You belong to me. Go stand in front of the TV, kneel, look down demurely, clasp your hands behind your back and close your eyes. Wait there ignoring everything until I call your name.”

“Yes sir.” Teresa replied, complying, unhappily.

“Sara.” I hollered.

“Yeah.” She answered entering from the kitchen still in her maid outfit, they weren’t done cleaning yet.

“I have an assignment for you.” I told her in command tone.

“Yes my lord.” Sara answered, nodding her head.

“These are Scott and Nate, friends of mine. I want you to take Nate back to your room and cure his virginity completely.”

“Yes my lord. Will there be anything else?” She answered as though I just asked her to check the weather. Scott was staring and Nate was just plain drooling.

“Make sure he orgasms in you at least twice, oral first. This is a free pass introduction for Nate. Give him the full tour of you. I am sure he will find you fascinating, ensure he does. Inform me when you are done.” I ordered, knowing Scott would understand, knowing Nate wouldn’t.

“Of course my lord. Nate if you would come with me please.”

“Umm,” Nate stammered in shock. Teresa was a looker, make no mistake, but Sara has that mature experienced look teens crave.

“I can go on ahead and you can join me when you are ready if you would prefer.” She offered.

“Just like that?” Nate asked confused.

“Were my instructions unclear to you? I was told to make sure you orgasmed twice in me, the first in my mouth, which of course means swallowing. I assume you would like to have the second in me normally while you fix your virginity.”

“Yes.” Nate whispers staring, “Yes I would. I very much would.”

“Then would you rather join me now or shall I await your pleasure?” Sara asked.

“I get to have that, umm, her?”

“Yes Nate.” I answered suppressing a laugh with a sigh.

“Does he not believe I will sleep with him?” Sara asked, dead serious, obviously confused.

“Unfortunately he seems to be having trouble believing his good fortune. Why don’t you get him erect and lead him off.”

“Of course my lord.” Sara chuckled. The look on Nate’s face when Sara began undoing his pants belongs on America’s funniest home videos. It only got better when, after ensuring he was fully erect, she grabbed his erection firmly as a handle to lead him off to her room.

“Oh god.” I heard from behind me. When I turned Scott was leaning on the couch barely standing with tears of laughter as he watched Nate be led off by Sara’s grip on his erection like a leash.

“She’s energetic and I was able to bend her will without breaking anything really important.” I said still trying not to laugh.

“So she, in her mind, decided to obey your instructions?”

“Yep. As I said, I bent her will. Now she decides to do what I want then does it as though it were really her idea and she wanted to do it. Her body naturally wants to do as I say. Her mind is accustomed to it so deciding to obey is perfectly normal to her now.”

“So her personality is intact?”

“Completely. As much of one as she ever had that is.”

“Can I borrow her some time?”

“Sure, I don’t see why not. But I do have to warn you, I still have at least a session to go. She’s only had two.”

“Two? Damn.”

“Susan.” I hollered.

“Yes.” She answered entering, also still in costume.

“What?” Scott asked staring, he had just seen one of them, now here was another, and younger.

“Be a doll would you?”

“Of course my lord.” She replied then her face softened as her mental gears changed. “By your command.” She finished flatly.

“Do what?” Scott asked confused.

“Are you prepared to serve one six jay three?” I asked using my MCI label for her so Scott would know which controls to use.

“Of course.” She replied tone flat.

“This is Scott.” I said pointing. “Assume whatever persona he desires and be pleasing to him.”

“Of course master.”

“Go ahead Scott.”

“Umm, Susan, take off your shirt and bra.” He said hesitantly, surprised at her ease and presence.

“Yes sir.” Susan replied. She took her shirt and bra off and then just stood there.

“Sit on my lap.” Scott ordered, sitting down on the couch.

“Yes sir.”

“Teresa...Open your eyes, stand up, turn around and come here.” I ordered.

“Yes sir.” She replied, complying.

“Look at Susan on Scott’s lap. Do you want to end up like her?” I asked as Scott played with Susan’s breasts.

“No Sir.”

“Look at Amber and Jean.” She glances at the two motionless women. “Do you want to be like them?”

“No sir.”

“Follow me.” I ordered firmly.

“Yes sir.” She replied, following me.

“Remove every article of clothing you have on and then stand at parade rest.”

“Yes sir.” She replied unhappily. The result was her standing at parade rest in just her panties.

“Is that all the self control you have left?” I asked staring at the top half of a young gymnast.

“Yes sir.”

“Are you aware that I can eventually get you to strip?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“And that when you do I can have you lower yourself onto me on command.”

“Yes sir.”

“Then why don’t you wake yourself up?”

“I can’t.”

“Have you been trying?”

“Yes sir.”

“So you know I am going to win?”

“Yes sir.”

“Then why keep fighting?”

“Because.”

“Because why?”

“I don’t want to become a barbie or a sexbot.”

“You want to stay a person?”

“Yes.”

“And if I talk you out of your panties and take you then you think you won’t be a person anymore?”

“No I won’t.”

“Because you are a virgin?”

“Yes.”

“What would you say if I offered a trade that let you keep your virginity? Would you believe me?”

“I don’t know.”

“Then let me ask you a question, what do you have to lose?”

“Me.”

“Granted, do you think you can really stop me?”

“No.”

“Then why?”

“Because I have to fight.”

“Good girl.” I said and watched surprise bring a tingle of delight. “However you have to fight smart if you want to win. Now just because you can’t win doesn’t mean you have to lose. Did you know that?”

“No.”

“I didn’t think so. I have to be honest here, I have to break you. Would you like to know why?”

“Yes sir.”

“I have to take your memory of being talked into a trance and of what you did in it. Do you understand why I have to do that?”

“No sir.”

“Because it is safer for you not to know. Do you want to know such things can happen or exist?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“If I don’t know then I can’t defend myself.”

“I will win later tonight. You will break and be fully mine. What is the point?”

“You said you will break me. You said nothing about keeping me or making me your toy.”

“Odd word to use, why did you say toy not slave?”

“You don’t talk like a slave owner.”

“And you believe that makes a difference?”

“It has to.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re talking to me when you could be crushing me. If Sara and Susan are any indication I could already be on my way to joining them.”

“You really are in a weird frame of mind. I haven’t seen one quite like it before.”

“I feel both awake and asleep.”

“Yet your body keeps obeying me.”

“Not totally, I still have my panties on.”

“Smile, freeze and be silent.” I ordered her. Her eyes looked horrified as I took several pictures of her standing there, yet she kept smiling.

“Now you have a choice.” I told her as I uploaded them to my computer. “You can talk and move freely now. I know you aren’t in a real trance, not really.”

“Then what is it?” She asked, covering her breasts.

“First go ahead and finish stripping or I upload the pictures to a newsgroup.”

“What?”

“Strip!”

“Ok.” She said, giving in and dropping her panties unhappily.

“Good girl.” I said with a grin. She is hot. “Now you will not clothe or cover yourself until I give you permission. Parade rest.”

“Yes sir.” She acknowledged complying unhappily.

“Good girl.” I said looking her over. “Now smile, be silent and freeze.”

“Wha.” She started to ask then stopped with a smile on her face.

“Good girl.” I said taking several more pictures, grinning as they popped up on my computers screen.

“I am in control.” I told her as I blew gently on one nipple and then smiled as it rose in response.

“I can do as I wish with you.” I ordered. “Acknowledge.”

“You can do as you wish with me.” Teresa acknowledged unhappily as I made some preparations on my computer.

“I am going to give you some orders. You shall obey them. Those pictures on the computer are my control.” I told her firmly.

“You are in control.” She acknowledged glumly as I sat back at my computer.

“I am going to give you an unconditional order. You shall obey it and all my other orders so far.”

“I shall obey.” She replied.

“Good girl, one, two, Wake!” I ordered snapping my fingers.

“Huh?” She mumbled a moment later. It takes time for the human mind to change gears that significantly. Then her eyes went wide as she realizes she was nude, then wider as she remembered the stricture to stay nude and not cover herself. Eyes wide with terror sought my computer and locked onto pictures of herself in the nude ready to post.

“Parade rest.” I ordered since she was starting to collapse.

“What the?” She asked as her eyes found mine. She found them unflinching so she complied.

“With the black mail material I have, I own you.” I said firmly. You have to have a firm but fair hand at this stage.

“Umm,” She panted, trying to contain her panic.

“Would you like to know what happened for real now that I know?”

“Yes please.” She asked in reply as she visibly struggled to keep her arms behind her back.

“You were getting sleepy at the party where Nate was talking to you. With him talking and you responding as you got sleepier, you wound up using a technique called self hypnosis. However when you went under you somehow didn’t make a distinction between your voice and his so you kept responding to him almost like you would yourself.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah oh.” I replied grinning as I enjoyed the show. “The end result of which is you standing there nude forcing yourself to hold your hands behind your back because you’re scared that I will post the pictures you posed for if you don’t.”

“Oh.” She replied looking more scared. “So what happens now?”

“If you were on any of my target lists I would use you for fun and entertainment.”

“Like them out there?”

“Yes, exactly like that.”

“What did you do to them?”

“I used their own base instincts against them.”

“So now they are your sex slaves?”

“Not really. They are still people. In fact they are the same people they were. The difference is that I can have them do whatever I want.”

“How is that not a sex slave?”

“Simple. If they were what you describe they would know nothing beyond sex, but they retain who they were and continue on.”

“What about Scott’s two whatever they are?”

“The only reason they are that way is because he dropped them into an alternate persona. They are also still themselves otherwise, only obedient to his wishes.”

“So I’m going to end up a doll like them?”

“No, not at all. You aren’t an acceptable target so all that is going to happen to you is I’m going to get a nice blow job and you will forget everything except talking with Nate. Then you will go on with your life.”

“And if I don’t want to forget?”

“Why would you want to remember?”

“Curiosity.”

“You want to play the game?”

“I want to learn the game.”

“You can’t do that until you are sixteen.”

“Why not?”

“Rules.”

“So how do I get what I want?” She asks frustrated as her body slowly builds arousal.

“You cooperate with me. I hypnotize you on my bed. You let go totally, knowing I could take you but that I won’t. You then wake with only the memories of this I say to have. You spend a while as Nate’s oh so devoted girlfriend. You give him a blow job or two a week with the understanding that he won’t push for more.”

“And then?”

“Then at some point after you are sixteen, when you are ready to deal with all this as defined by your own subconscious, you will remember that I own you because of the blackmail pictures. You will then report to me, strip and offer to let me play with you however I want. However, instead of making you have sex with me I will hypnotize you and unlock the rest of the memories. After that you will have to choose if you really want to get into the game or have it all go away.”

“Why Nate’s girlfriend?”

“That way he can protect you.”

“And if he knows that he can possibly talk me under again won’t he try?”

“Would you rather he not know?”

“Yes.”

“Then I will have to make you a very loyal girlfriend.”

“Fine. He gets a trophy girl. I’m cute and cuddly. He’ll be happy with whatever I give him.”

“Yes he will, and you will put out as specified. You won’t play the part, you will be the part. You really will go out with him. You will do the whole hold hands, kiss, pet, play and fondle thing.”

“But why the blow jobs?”

“Because that is the reason he never tries to score all the way.”

“Wait a moment,” Teresa says as a suspicion forms, “Does he, is he going to know that I am doing this as part of, uum, being undercover?”

“No.”

“No?”

“No. He messed up. He succeeded in gaining some control of you. A lot of control really if the whole truth be told. However, he broke rules that were explicitly explained to him. He knew them yet he did it anyway.”

“And?”

“And until you can deal with this he is the most dutiful boyfriend you’ll ever have.”

“He is?”

“Yep. And you are going to set most of his parameters yourself.”

“I am?”

“You won’t be awake for it, but yes you will.”

“Then how will I set them?”

“You are going to give him an outline while you are both in a trance.

“Why?”

“Because I am going to take his memories of MCI as well.”

“Oh.” She answered startled, “You mean they really exist and you really are part of them?”

“Yes, and he knows the rules.”

“And he broke them. Am I going to give you a blow job as well? You already said you won’t make me go all the way with you, but that is not the same.”

“Do you want to?”

“No. I do however want to make a trade.”

“A trade?”

“Yes, a trade. Since I already know I’ll be letting you hypnotize me in order to keep those pictures off the internet. I’ll trade you here and now having me as myself as cooperative as I can make myself be in exchange for having the upper hand in the relationship.”

“Why?”

“Because I have never had the upper hand in a relationship before, I want to see how I handle it.”

“Sounds like fun, however that will mean you give him two blow jobs a week on the record so to speak. One on the weekend and one at school during the week. He will also be able to play pretty freely with your bare boobs and butt and you’ll enjoy it a lot since that is what it takes to keep you letting him play with you. That freedom will lock him into not pushing for more. That will not however prevent you from deciding on your own to have him if you normally might since you won’t remember a thing about any of this.”

“Steep, but you’re on. Do you want to place your hands on me or do you just want me to stand there as you explore me before I go down on you?”

“And you’ve been at least partly acting all along haven’t you?”

“Acting?”

“Yep. That deal is out of character. That deal is what you do to turn the tables back when you let them get turned on you.”

“I found when I was young that I could project one front outside and have another one inside.”

“That makes you a functional sociopath.”

“There’s a word for it?”

“Yes there is.”

“So I just blew it big time?”

“Yes you did. I’ll teach you what you are going to want to know however.”

“But there are rules?”

“But there are rules.”

“Name em.”

“You are going to do the two blow jobs a week on Nate. Those will keep his memory of some control phrases I am going to implant in you suppressed.”

“Program what you want.”

“No, you are going to do them as yourself.”

“As me? Yuck.”

“Yes, as you. However as I said, as long as you keep to the schedule he will be an excellent boyfriend. If he cums in you twice a week then he stays under your influence. At least one of those will be in your mouth, can be both, when it is you will look him in the eyes as you swallow.”

“Why?”

“So you can see both sides. You will be on control of the situation, yet you will also be controlled to a certain extent. The moment you decide to let up, he gets handed the keys to control you the rest of the way and can have you freely.”

“When did you figure out I was different?”

“When I realized you had different states inside and out by the way you obeyed orders out there.”

“You knew but were going to let me go?”

“If you could have kept the pretense up you would have had enough potential to be worth something on your own.”

“And now?”

“And now you’re too dangerous not to neuter until you mature more. You lack self discipline and self control and are thus a danger to yourself and everyone around you. So I am going to bind you to good behavior until you are mature enough to have self discipline and control.

“I take it I am going to be a dutiful girlfriend?”

“Yes. Very.”

“I’m not coming out of this a virgin now am I?”

“No.”

“Do I get to remember?”

“Only if you want to go do him first right now, otherwise you will still think you are.”

“Are you going to have me?”

“No.”

“Then?”

“Nate is going to have you. In fact that is what is going to make you such a devoted girlfriend. He is going to have you and you are going to orgasm as he does. After that you will choose each time whether or not to give him the blow job. The first time you choose not to he gets to have you every time you are supposed to give him a blow job if he wants that instead.”

“But I will eventually get to choose for myself?”

“Yes.”

“Once I am stable?”

“More or less. I am going to assign some self evaluation to your subconscious.”

“Can you do me a favor?”

“Depends.”

“Take me now, have me yourself. I would rather you have me the first time than him.”

“Why?”

“He lucked out. You I lost to fair and square. I know me. I’ll decide to skip a blow job. I don’t want my first time to be with me controlled. I want at least some freedom.”

“If I did that then you would be a loyal girlfriend indeed.”

“Loyal?”

“Oh yeah. If you want to remember it, it’ll be with me. If you do that then he gets you as well.”

“Fine. Just let me know what’s going to happen.”

“If you want to remember it, the price is availability.”

“A lot I take it?”

“Total. You will remain you. You will be his girlfriend. He gets free and complete access to you all he wants. You won’t even consider saying no even once.”

“And?”

“You think there’s more?”

“Yes.”

“And you will report here every weekend, both days, same setup. I won’t need to ask, or hardly even tell you. You will just do it. However where he won’t be able to order you to pose or be filmed in a compromising way, I won’t need to order you to get it.”

“So five days a week I’m his, two days a week I’m yours.”

“Yes, and I get to share you if I wish. Irritate me with many more games and I’ll make it a point to have you doggie style while you suck someone off. If piss me off then I’ll make it the back door.”

“No more games, I promise.”

“Good.” I told her, “Because I just did a delayed post. You are going to lie down on the bed and let me hypnotize you properly. If I do not have you under in thirty minutes the post will go through. If I do have you under then I will cancel it. I did this because I have several things to do and I need you quiet while I do them and this is the only way I know you will be. I promise not to have you while you are under. I promise not to leave any post hypnotic commands to have sex with me when I wake you.”

“Thank you.”

“Now just focus your attention on my pendant.” I said and began the induction. Though terrified, she managed to go under in fifteen minutes. I cancelled the post and began her on a set of deepening exercises to push her deeper under. It took forty five minutes but she finally stood. After getting a couple of more pictures, I took the time to play with her breasts before having her kneel. Then I got some pictures of her mouthing me. I used each picture to push her deeper under, to make her more accepting of my control. Leaving her doing more deepening exercises, I went to check on Scott and Nate.

“How goes it?” I asked Scott as I entered the living room.

“Awesome.” He answered from the couch where Susan knelt nude sucking on him as he stretched his arms so his hands could play with her breasts.

“This is gonna be a while,” I said watching, “You want to stick around and play with her or wander?”

“If it’s all the same to you I’ll stay.” Scott said grinning, “She is gorgeous and fun.”

“It’s fine, enjoy. Are those two memorable right now?”

“No. They won’t remember a thing.”

“Can I borrow them for a while? I could use some extra hands with setup.”

“Amber, Jean,” Scott said in command tone, “Location assignment.”

“Yes my lord.” They said in perfect stereo. He likes stereo, a lot.

“While in this place you obey him second only to me.” Scott ordered. “This includes external assignments as long as they are assigned while here.”

“Yes my lord.”

“You didn’t have to do that.” I said referring to the location based control.

“This is now also a rendezvous and safety house girls. If you are in danger or in doubt, this is a safe place to go.” Scot continued with a grin.

“Yes my lord.”

“With great power comes responsibility.” Scott said looking at me. “I take my responsibilities toward them seriously.”

“Thank you for the trust.”

“Not a problem. If I’m going to be the dom to their sub then I have to take that seriously. I have taken the time to set it up properly so even their waking minds will know they are safe here. They can choose whether to flip into a controlled mental state or not. If they do, it means feel free to go ahead. If that happens you can even tell them to do something after they flip back and they will.”

“Quite the setup.”

“Their last few boyfriends were not good for them. I did this so they will know whether they have any choice or are in charge or not at the moment. If they do flip on their own, it’s full permission with the expectation that you will play. Though with this set I don’t see why you would.”

“Variety is the spice of life.” I told him. Then I checked on Sara. Nate was under her at the moment on the floor looking very glass eyed and tired though she was keeping him talking as instructed. The best part of my standard package, I mostly do trauma and compulsion eleviation, is in my own opinion, that most of the techniques used on them, are included. They all end up asking what was done to them, or how I achieved this or that result, including it saved all sorts of time, once I unlocked the knowledge that is. I picked up the idea from someone I met a few years ago, she is amazing and very scarey person. He would be in a trance in a short while. Then I returned to Teresa to set up and then emphasize some triggers. Once I had some phrases recorded in her own voice I was ready to proceed so I woke her up.

“How do you feel?” I asked, staring at her where she lay on my bed.

“Scared.” Teresa answered honestly.

“Do you understand what is going to happen now?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I am going to give my virginity to either you or Nate then you are going to hypnotize me again and take my knowledge of all this away until you are convinced I can be trusted.”

“Almost exactly. Ready?”

“No.”

“That’s actually a good sign.” I told her as I gestured her to precede me out of the room.

“Is he ready?” I asked Sara, entering her room. Behind me Teresa is staring at them both, looking scared, obviously wanting to run away, but scared to.

“Yes.” Sara answered without looking up from her position over him.

“Next phase.” I ordered and Sara rose smoothly to stand beside him

“Mount him.” I ordered Teresa.

“Yes sir.” She answered hesitantly, though she complied. Grunting as she settled him fully in her, her expression was one of distaste and fear, though distended nipples did tell me that at least part of her was getting something out of this.

“Put his hands on your breasts.”

“Yes sir.” She replied unhappily though compliantly before picking up hands and placing them. The look on her face when he began massaging them was laughable.

“Now open your mouth.” I ordered moving to stand over Nate, “And take me in.”

“Yes sir.” She replied unhappily as her hands unbuttoned my pants. With a grimace and a few deep breaths that matched pinched nipples she massaged me erect before taking a deep breath. A moment passed then her mouth opened, and took me past parted lips that sealed behind.

“Now you have a choice to make.” I told her as she stared up at me from my crotch. “You do a nice blow job on me right here and now. You keep him stiff in you while he plays freely with your breasts as well of course. Then you swallow when I pop, or I simply take you all three ways. If you want to do the blow job, start it.”

“Mghph.” She mumbled and started in. She was very inexperienced, but desperate. After a while she was able to let her lower body respond to Nate on its own. While it did that, she worked on me with growing confidence. She didn’t want to be doing this and it showed, so did her not having any choice about it either. It took several minutes before she found her rhythm, then she worked me in sync with Nate playing with her breasts, keeping both of us in her happy.

“Now look at the shiny coin.” I ordered her as she looked up at me after she swallowed following my climax and reluctantly kept me in her mouth. Then I spoke a trigger phrase I had set earlier and watched her attention narrow to the coin and my voice. Even with all my preparations, it took a while, but she slowly went under still on Nate while holding me in her mouth as she zoned out and dropped back into trance.

Leaving Sara whispering instructions in Teresa’s ear, I grabbed Amber and Jean to help me setup my stuff to customize Teresa. More salted jello went into the vibrating phallus then it went into Teresa’s mouth just after the anal vibrator. Moving her off Nate, the front vibrator went in and training her to suck began in earnest. In half an hour Teresa was listening to her own voice instructing herself to suck firmly. When done right she got just a taste. The rear vibrator sped up and slowed down with her as she rocked on and off the front one on her hands and knees over Nate as he continued to fondle.

The display in front of her showed Nate’s face while giving instructions for during the week. She was required to suck him off twice a week with a swallow and a smile. He was also allowed to play pretty freely above her waist but no compromising pictures allowed. Nothing required her to allow him more, but nothing prevented it either. Then it displayed my face while instructing her that weekends were mine. She would report to me on Friday nights. She would strip for me and kneel nude beside my bed waiting on my instructions. Above or below the waist she was my playground, remaining with me until released.

“Ok Sara, here’s what you do now.” I told her, giving her instructions. She began working on Nate keeping him erect and at the edge of orgasm while she gave him his rules for Teresa.

“Amber, Jean, with me.” I ordered and they followed me to the living room.

“Still having fun?” I asked mockingly.

“Man.” He laughed staring at Susan, “How?”

“Repetition.”

“Incredible.”

“Would you like to borrow her?” I asked.

“Really?” He asked stopping cold.

“Really.”

“Of course, can she be loaned though? Is she ready for that?”

“Yes.” I answered, “Susan, you are no longer a doll.”

“Yes sir.” She replied after stopping sucking on him immediately and waiting on my next order.

“The man you are kneeling in front of is Scott.”

“Hi Scott.”

“He now has full access to, use of and control of you on the weekends if I am not using you.”

“Yes sir.” Susan replied, sounding disappointed.

“He is allowed to take you home on the weekends and you will remain his until you return or the weekend is over.”

“Yes sir.”

“I’ll inform Sara of the same later.”

“Wow.” Scott mumbled, “You’re very giving.”

“Just be careful of this one. Her sister is nineteen so no problem.”

“I take it Nate doesn’t get to remember a lot for now?”

“He knew the rules.”

“What happens to Teresa?”

“She’s a complete sociopath.”

“Suspected.”

“Figured that’s why you came over.”

“I take it Susan here spends the weekends with her sister?”

“Exactly. They’re both regular prick teases. I’ll be encouraging her waking self to room with her sister here a lot.”

“Jean is a good cook.” Scott said, “I swear Amber has DNA from a Hoover vacuum cleaner in her background. How about I wake Jean and have her make a lunch, you can keep Amber as she is.”

“Your standard package?”

“Standard control phrases on Amber. Jean actually knows what’s going on. It’s like therapy for her.”

“I’ll talk to her.”

“Thanks.” Scott said gratefully, “She was a kidnapping victim as a teen. She spent eighteen months in a dog style obedience collar. They used drugs, alcohol, hypnosis and electrosexual conditioning to get her the way they wanted her. She was allowed one hour a day to resist. The rest of the time just they shocked her until she gave in. They eventually began putting her in a trance and starting over that way. The feebee’s found her finally and sent her to a child welfare trauma camp.”

“Let me guess, they gave her usual bullshit about how she is free now, none of it’s her fault and denied her any kind of sexual contact at all?”

“Got it, voluntary or not, they denied it all and wondered why she cracked.”

“Morons. Is she able to talk about it yet?”

“Only when forced. She gets nervous when released for over an hour at a time.”

“What’s Amber’s story?”

“Subbish Wiffas.”

“Sub to your Dom, will fuck for food and shelter?” I asked.

“You got it. As long as she gets fed and taken care of along with some baubles and pretties, she literally doesn’t care. I use her at home during the week when she’s awake, on the weekends she is simply mine. She doesn’t expect to be awake or know a thing. As long as she wakes healthy Monday morning she doesn’t care.”

“Clean?”

“Definitely. Bit of high maintenance before some customizations. But like I said, now she is available if I’m home Monday through Friday and simply mine for the weekends.”

“How does Jean react to Amber?”

“Thinks she is a twit.” He answered with a contemplative look.

“Are you asking if I can work with Jean?”

“Yes. I’ve been trying, but I can’t seem to get through.”

“I don’t have anything or anyone to trade.”

“I’m going out of town in a couple of weeks when some morons figure out touchy feely isn’t going to work on this really nasty job. Can you make Amber more interactive in that time, nothing fancy, just more of a real person?”

“Big job?”

“Yeah, as you know I’m much more into the study. I work slowly. I got this gig in Boston helping with a bunch of girls they just found at a farm. I could use something to prove that I don’t need to touch them to be completely satisfied but still sounds sane. I’ve been trying to talk Amber out of her survival only zone but it’s not working.”

“You always have a soft spot.” I commented, “Would you like to borrow my spare rig for the weekend instead?”

“Would you mind? I don’t have any real equipment, not normally my thing as you know.”

“You know how to use it?”

“Yeah, of course. I read your orientation stuff for your setups. I assume you did mine as well.”

“Of course, It’s in my room. Jello is in the common bathroom with emergency supplies.” I told him, referring to the second restroom between the bedrooms, not the one off the living room.

“Thanks.”

“No problem. I’ll send Amber to you in a while.”

“Great.”

“Susan stand in front of Scott and spread your legs wide.” I ordered.

“Yes sir.” She replied complying as Scott simply stared.

“Now bend over and put your hands on his waist.”

“Yes sir.”

“Excellent.” I told her as I grabbed her butt and guided myself into her doggie style, more than a little awkward, but fun.

“Thank you.” She replied unconcerned.

“Wow.” Scott murmured staring.

“Now Susan.” I ordered reaching around to grab her bare dangling breasts, “You will go down on Scott and suck him while I have you.”

“Yes sir.” She replied and took him orally. Her head bobbed up and down in near perfect sync as I thrust into and out of her while playing with her breasts. Scott grabbed her hair and set a pace to match mine, he climaxed before I was ready.

“Good girl.” I said once he let loose but before she could swallow, “Now Susan you will go home with Scott and remain completely at his disposal for the weekend until it is time for you to go home. I am loaning you to him so that makes you his property for this weekend.

“Yes sir.” Susan answered after swallowing. If anything about the situation bothered her, it was being ordered to go home with Scott, not us both having her at the same time.

“Seriously?” Scott asked.

“Seriously.” I said grinning. “When you get done with Amber or before you start, have her give some lessons to Susan here would you? Susan, take him in again.”

“Sure.” He replied staring as Susan took him in her mouth again, “Would it be easier if I simply transferred Jean?”

“Did she choose to let you establish control?”

“Sort of. She kind of fell into it, didn’t really fight it if you know what I mean. She is just so used to being controlled that too many decisions too fast frighten and then overwhelm her.”

“I can deal with that. How about if after you leave I wake her up and present the choice to her? If she stays, she stays. If she goes, she goes. However staying is allowing me to implant my controls replacing yours.” I asked as I worked in and out of Susan.

“Sounds good. She’ll wake knowing she is safe here.” Scott replied still staring at Susan going down on him while I was in her. “I can’t believe the control, this is totally normal to her.”

“Life is good.” I joked pulling out then reaching forward to stroke Susan.

“Jean.” Scott said before getting distracted, “Go fix a light lunch in the kitchen and wait at the table. He will be waking you later.”

“Yes sir.” She replied heading off.

“Susan.” I said stroking faster, “Scott is going to have Amber give you lessons on how to do this and other things. You will learn those lessons and be ready to demonstrate them.”

“Incredible.” Scott whispered as I finally stopped and told Susan to get dressed, help Scott gather things to go and then go with him for the rest of the weekend.

“Thanks man.” Scott said with a grin in half an hour heading out.

“How’s it going?” I asked Sara, checking in.

“Good.” She told me from where she was whispering to Nate and Teresa as they kept each other at the edge orgasm so Sara’s words would go deep.

“I am giving Scott access to you. Starting next week you are available to him here if Misty and I don’t have anything for you to do.”

“Yes sir.”

“His place is also a safe place, you can go there for sanctuary or if you need help. On the weekends when you are available, he can take you home with him. If he does then you are mere property on loan. You still belong to me though. However, he can only take you home as property on the weekends. If you choose to go with him during the week, you retain choices, but only during the week.”

“Yes sir.” She replied unhappily. “If I choose to go with him during the week or go to his place during that time I may do or not as I please. However if he takes me home on the weekend I am as available to him I am here to you.”

“Good, I’m glad you understand. Now arrange yourself on all fours with your butt high up.”

“Yes sir.” She replied and went to her elbows and wide spread feet.

“Excellent.” I told her and aligned myself then entered from behind doggy style while she whispered to Nate.

“You are a good girl.” I told her as she took my weight while I reached forward to grab her bare breasts.

“I am a good girl.” She echoed, enjoying it just as I had designed her to.

“Excellent.” I told her withdrawing, “Now go ahead and finish here.”

“Yes sir.”

“Thank you for fixing lunch Jean.” I told her, entering the kitchen and seeing her sitting at the table waiting for me.

“You’re welcome.”

“I need to speak to your normal waking self. Is she up to talking right now?”

“Yes, for a while.”

“How long?”

“Fifteen minutes, maybe as long as an hour.”

“How is it that you can tell how long your waking self can take being awake?”

“It is part of my function. Scott, my current owner explained that I needed to help take care of her then modified me to include that function.”

“You are aware you are artificial?”

“Yes. I was created by a worshiper of the water of life. My job is to serve and service.”

“Where is your creator now?”

“He has rejoined god.”

“Then it is his demise that has cast you adrift?”

“Yes.”

“Does Jean herself know what was done to her?”

“Yes.”

“Can she talk about it?”

“Barely. She has nightmares about it, I’m one.”

“Then how about we eat and you let your waking self out as much as she wishes so we can talk.”

“As you wish.”

“Hello Jean, my name is Jim and there is a decent chance I may be able to help you. Do you want my help?”