The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi, My Name Is Jim

Misty was and really still is the kind of girl your eyes just slide off of. Her family ran to diabetes and she had naturally inherited the diabetic’s best friend, a tendency to put on weight. Myself on the other hand, I have the opposite problem. I am skinny like a twig.

We make a kind of mutt and Jeff couple, she is three inches taller than I am as well as a foot and three inches wider, at least she was. The last year has changed that, a lot. We first fumbled our way sexward at seventeen. It wasn’t much fun for either of us. Genetics reared its damnable head on her nineteenth birthday. She began to put on more than her normal slight bulge. The first stages of her family’s diabetesward journey began in earnest.

We started doing workouts and kata together on the weekends to fight it. It helped for a few months but then her body began to not keep up. The first time I hypnotized her was literally by accident. I hadn’t realized how hard she was pushing or how much she wanted to lose weight. I was talking her down from an anxiety triggered recursive hyperventilating attack. As she kept recovering from one she would realize what had happened and panic anew. Eventually she just kept focusing on my voice as she relaxed and the pain finally went away.

So focused was her concentration that she let go completely. She let me guide her through kata without a word or question and then waited blankly when we finished the workout. The only thing I noticed at the time was she kept saying “yes sir”. She took a shower and got herself cleaned up exactly as I told her to then joined me cuddling on the couch as she normally did in her robe. My first real clue was that she didn’t ramble as she always did. She just waited. For better or for worse, I was not and am not the complete innocent I project at the world. One little piece at a time Misty has come to accept my hobbies. I admittedly prompted her to debate with herself, but I never actually forced her.

“Misty,” I had asked, “Is everything alright?”

“Yes sir.” She had answered quietly.

“Are you up to a little play?” I asked cupping a breast.

“Yes sir.” She replied with a deep breath.

“You make me happy then I will make you happy, sound good?” I asked massaging a breast.

“Yes sir.” She replied rolling over to all fours on the couch beside me. I was surprised when she began undoing my sweat pants and then confused when after massaging me erect she went down on me. She would hardly ever do that. When my hand found a breast again through the hanging loose robe, it was to my surprise bare. She purred when I massaged it. She made no resistance as I worked a hand down to attempt stroking her back. The moment I found the spot, my stroking became her head movement.

“I’ll see if we can get each other off together.” I said in response, moments after I let go. She did and much to my surprise she swallowed without hesitation.

“That’s really nice, I wish I could get you do that more often.”

“When would you like?” She asked still kneeling beside me as I leaned back satisfied.

“Most mornings if I could get you to, it’s an awesome way to wake up. Would you like to just cuddle?”

“Yes sir.” She replied then settled back where she had been. We cuddled some more with her making more simple replies until we finally went to bed.

I had the most vivid dreams that night and woke erect, aroused and just starting to orgasm in the morning. I was greeted by a smiling Misty on all fours between my legs looking up at me with her head bobbing up and down. I lasted as long as you think I did.

“Thank you.” I tried to say firmly, it was closer to a gasp.

“You’re welcome,” She replied, “I figured a reward was in order for helping me out of that panic attack before I killed myself trying to breath.”

“But?” I asked confused at her total lack of reference to cuddling or going down on me the night before.

“I slept like a log and I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure as well. I enjoy you enjoying something I do that much.”

“I’m glad.” I replied as alarm bells went off that something was odd here. Three weeks passed with her waking me in the mornings that way four days a week. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday she would wake me erect in her mouth and she would swallow every time, it rocked. A month later early one Saturday morning she once again pushed too hard and went into na anxiety loop. I talked her down the same as before, but paying attention this time.

“Misty?”

“Yes sir.”

“Why have you been going down on me so much?”

“You said you wished I would sir.”

“I thought you didn’t like doing that?”

“I don’t”

“Then why are you doing it?”

“You said you wished for me to sir.”

“Does it bother you doing that because I said I wanted you to?”

“No sir.”

“Why did you do what I said?”

“You said to sir.”

“And you have to do what I say?”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you have a choice?”

“No sir.”

“Why not?”

“Because when I came to this place I only brought your voice sir, nothing else.”

“Because you didn’t bring choice with you don’t get to choose?”

“Yes sir.”

“So if I tell you to do something you will?”

“Yes sir.”

“From now on you will only come to this place for me, no one else.”

“Yes sir.”

“As long as we are together you will not have any kind of sex with anyone but me without ensuring that I know.”

“Yes sir.”

“You will think about self hypnosis to help yourself. At some point in time the subject of me hypnotizing you in order to help with your panic attacks, your exercise or your weight loss regimen will come up. You don’t have to be the one to bring it up but feel free to. When the subject does come up you will eventually agree to it and be happy I am willing to help you. You will want me to try posthypnotic suggestions or orders just so you know what they feel like and to give me a treat for helping you.”

“Yes sir.”

“You will keep to your exercise regimen.”

“Yes sir.”

“We are going to play a game. From now on when you don’t make your weight goal for the week, you will discipline yourself by being docile on Sunday. The more you miss by or the more weeks you miss in a row, the more servile and obedient you will be to me on Sunday. As long as you obey any order given on a Sunday while servile, having obeyed it will not bother you in the slightest.”

“Yes sir.”

“You will reward me for helping you this morning.”

“Yes sir.”

“You will decide for yourself, but you will make the reward match your gratitude in your own mind.”

“Yes sir.”

“You will drift into a normal sleep now Misty. You will wake when you are ready, feeling rested, refreshed and well. Sleep now.”

“Yes sir.” She answered and shifted around to settle herself more comfortably.

The rest of the day she was shy and hesitant. That night she was accommodating in bed. I woke the next morning to the now normal blow job. The rest of the day she remained very cooperative. She was kind of docile and easy to manage. Six weeks passed this time. I had a couple of Sundays where she was accommodating and easy. Thursday night a panic attack started while we were in the park. It wasn’t as bad, but it was enough to make her sit down and rest. I couldn’t do what I needed to outside like that. I found her trying to focus and do some self hypnosis. It wasn’t working.

“Damn it.” She said in frustration.

“What?” I asked.

“I can’t concentrate.”

“Just relax and it’ll pass.”

“I can’t. I can’t focus.” She replied starting to breathe faster, “I can’t get myself into umm,”

“Into what?” I asked.

“A trance.” She gasped then tried holding her breath. It helped but not a lot. “Been trying self hypnosis.”

“Has it been helping?”

“Yes.”

“Let’s get you home.” I said helping her up. Sure enough, although getting home sucked, she was able to zone herself out once she was alone.

“Look,” Misty said the next evening looking embarrassed, “about last night. I’m sorry. I’ve been doing better. I’ve been doing this thing I read about, self hypnosis. It’s been working but I couldn’t get it together last night.”

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yes. But I umm, I have a umm, request to make.”

“What?”

“Can you umm help me with my umm, self hypnosis.”

“If I understand things correctly I can’t help you to that. All I could do would be to hypnotize you.”

“And if I let you, you could make it so I can always do it to myself.”

“Umm,” I mumbled aloud, screamed in celebration inside. “I suppose so.”

“I know it can’t be done all at once, it takes time.” Misty laughed, “I also know you could play some, have me play maybe.”

“That’s a risk.” I admitted winking.

“No pictures and I don’t want to remember you having me enjoy you getting that ridiculous head over the side of the bed thing you like so much. I won’t even try to stop you, but I don’t want to remember enjoying it. I don’t enjoy it and I don’t want the memories confusing me.”

“So I’m supposed to make sure you don’t remember everything? I assumed that remembering everything I did would be a condition.”

“It would be except I don’t want to remember enjoying that. Other than having me sleep with you and getting us both off strongly what else is there you would want?”

“I promise.”

“I want you to try a few suggestions, orders or compulsions. Those might be fun, but not that.”

“I promise.”

“I just know I’m going to regret this but I promise not be angry if I don’t wake up till morning.”

“I don’t even know if I can.”

“Here’s incentive. You can have that thing you like, but as I said, I don’t want to remember it and I sure as hell don’t want to remember enjoying it.”

I had fantasies of having her under in a few minutes and her doing the dishes for me in half an hour. In reality, two hours later she was finally under far enough to stand. Another hour and she finally stood up and sat down cleanly. Only then did I begin working on helping her put herself into trance. Once I was sure it would at least make it easier I turned my attention to play.

“Misty what did you expect me to do.”

“I expect you to have me vaginally and make me lay on the bed for the hanging blow job you like.”

“Will you cooperate if I do order that?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to orgasm?”

“Yes.”

“Undress and lay down on the bed on your back with your head hanging over the edge, arms straight out, your legs spread and relax.”

“Ok.” She replied complying.

“Now I am going to tie you up. I am placing special ropes on your wrists and ankles.” I said walking around her touching them one at a time. “Now that you are bound by my ropes you cannot move your wrists or ankles until I untie them. I am placing a special loop over your neck. It will stop you from breathing if you make a sound I don’t tell you to make. Do you think I can make you orgasm like this?”

“No.”

“I think I can, further I think I can command that orgasm. You want to orgasm don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Very much.”

“Yes very much.”

“I could have you right now.”

“Yes.”

“You are going to orgasm.” I commanded as I began to stroke her lightly.

“I am going to orgasm.” She repeated.

“You can struggle if you like, you can’t move so you can’t stop it. Try to move misty, try to stop it.”

After half a minute of struggling against the unreal bonds in her mind, she answered, “I can’t.”

“You cannot stop it.” I commanded.

“I cannot stop it.” She repeated.

“You will orgasm on my command.” I ordered quickening my pace. I knew how she liked it from earlier experiments that fizzled for both of us.

“I will orgasm on command.” She repeated as her nipples began to rise.

“You will orgasm on my command.”

“I will orgasm on your command.”

“You will orgasm only on my command.” I ordered as I began playing with her nipples.

“I will orgasm only on your command.” She echoed face reddening.

“You can orgasm only on my command.”

“I can orgasm only on your command.”

“You want to orgasm.”

“I want to orgasm.”

“You want my permission to orgasm.”

“I want your permission to orgasm.”

“What do you say?” I asked and suckled a nipple for a moment.

“Please.” She nearly gasped.

“Please what?” I asked then suckled the other nipple.

“Please may I orgasm.”

“Only if you make me a promise.”

“I promise.”

“Promise to do something tomorrow.”

“I promise to do something tomorrow.”

“I get to give you one command tomorrow.”

“You get to give me one command tomorrow.

“And you will obey it.”

“And I will obey it.”

“You swear to obey that command tomorrow.”

“I swear to obey that command tomorrow.”

“Whether you want to or not.”

“Whether I want to or not.”

“Good girl Misty. You keep saying all that over and over again. Each time you say it will make it a little more real, a little more true. I will begin the process and when you not only believe that you will obey that one command tomorrow, but know that you will obey it, when you know you will be trapped and forced by your own promise to obey it whether you want to or not, you get to orgasm. However you can’t lie to yourself. You can’t fool yourself. You can’t orgasm until you know you will obey.”

“I will obey.” She begins. She loops as I work. Over and over she repeats the whole litany. Her voice slowly gets desperate, then relaxes as warmth begins spreading. Then I feel a warm flush as I stroke and her back arches. I keep at it though, keeping her in that moment, knowing it just makes everything even stronger.

“Good girl.” I say just as I let off. “Now misty I am going to untie you. You will relax, curl up the way you normally sleep and make yourself comfortable. Once you are comfortable you will drift off into a deep regular sleep until you are ready to wake in the morning. You will remember everything clearly. Sleep now.”

“Ok.” Misty says softly as she curls up and fades to sleep. I threw a blanket over her and went to bed myself.

“Morning sleepy head.” Wakes me as Misty arranges herself to give me the type of blow job she knows I really enjoy, but she doesn’t enjoy giving.

“What are you doing?”

“Getting ready. That was a rotten stunt. I got off just great, awesome in fact. But you will tell me to do this sooner or later so I may as well get it over with since I obviously can’t stop you.”

“So you are ready to listen to and obey that unconditional order?”

“Yes.”

“Good, get up, get cleaned up and dressed and then go spend the day with your girlfriends. That is an order.”

“Yes sir.” Misty says automatically and then blinks.

“Surprised?” I ask as she heads toward the shower.

“Yes.”

“Go enjoy a day. Maybe tonight I’ll try to hypnotize into being my sex toy for the evening.”

“Ok. As long as I don’t remember anything bad go ahead. See if you can set a compulsion of you want.” Misty says jokingly and then realizes it might not have been a joke because she just felt serious saying it.

“See you tonight.” I say wishing her well. I never did get my chance that night. She didn’t return until after two. I didn’t mind though. I spent the time making a custom sound track for a project I hoped to get her started on Monday.

“So what was your evil plan for last night again?” Misty asked waking me about eight.

“I had this funny idea of dressing you up in a french maid outfit for the evening but it’s Sunday now.”

“Funny, I wouldn’t fit in a maid’s uniform, yet. Maybe in a year.”

“So I can try you out in one after you make more progress then?”

“Sure. If I make my target weight in a year you can dress me up in a french maid outfit as your mindless drone for a day.”

“Yeah right. Anyway I had an idea that I intended to actually show you last night because I’m not sure how long it will take.”

“What’s that?”

“Can I make it a surprise?”

“Sure.” She replies hesitantly.

“Thanks. You lay back and stare at the pretty necklace and I am sure you will wake by lunch.”

“Whatever, have your fun, I said you could. I better not remember you making me enjoy anything I don’t actually enjoy.”

“Focus then Misty.” I said holding up the necklace I had chosen. It still takes twenty minutes to get her to move around, and just short of an hour to stand. After that I had her stand in the middle of the main room. Placing portable headphones on her, I have her start kata exercises. Speaking normally and through the headphones that also play gentle workout music, I guided her through a proper routine stance by stance. Once through the first one, I set up a script for her to follow and then had her do the whole routine again, this time with me whispering in with the music. Once she had done it a second time with just the stance suggestions on the sound track, I told her how to trigger the kata state herself. I specified that she will do the routine all the way through in the same exact state she is now every time, following any additional directions I gave at the time, or just doing the routine straight if I wasn’t. Then I woke her with no memory of any of it.

“Misty.” I said as she blinked.

“Yeah, relaxing.”

“Go stand in the middle of the main room.”

“Ok. But what’s your game?” She asked going into the main room.

“Now stand as though you are going to do your kata exercises.”

“Ok.”

“Now close your eyes and think to yourself ‘I am Kata.’ And relax.”

“Ok.” Misty says puzzled, then remembers herself putting the headphones on. She remembers vague outlines of doing her kata to the music and a voice in the headphones.

“Wow.” She says amazed an hour later. “It was so easy that way, what did you do?”

“I gave you a post hypnotic suggestion to do the kata a particular way. It works by getting you to use self hypnosis to put yourself into a mentally relaxed state. The sound track has you giving yourself directions step by step the whole way through between songs.”

“Wow.” Misty whispers, “Thanks. I never even considered combining them. I just used the self hypnosis thing to try to make me stick to my diet.”

“Now you should be able to trigger that state every morning. Since I leave early for work you’ll have peace and quiet.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, enjoy, I hope it helps.”

“We’ll see.” Misty replied, “We’ll see.”

The motion activated camera captured the action of her doing the kata thing in the morning after I left. I watched the recordings every day for a week before I started the next stage. I began by modifying her recording by adding her own voice telling her to wear shirts of a particular color on Fridays. When that worked, I added that she was grateful for the kata help, really grateful. A week later I added that she didn’t mind and would offer to let herself be hypnotized for my favorite blow job weekly as long as she didn’t have to remember a thing about it. The third week she offered to let me have it Saturday and Sunday both, that rocked. After that I added that she felt I should have a way to put her under instantly so she wouldn’t even need to be aware of me enjoying her that way.

Two months in I could drop her into trance almost anytime. I then added that she wanted to experiment with post hypnotic suggestions. Three months in I checked on her progress with kata to see if my latest suggestion of doing it in the nude had worked. To my surprise I saw not only Misty but her friend Sara. She is a five eight blond with mid back length hair. I found out that her carpet matched the rug. Both were nude and doing kata in sync. I had of course lusted after Sara for a while. She is one of those size sixes that look like a three or four. Athletic as all get out, she has near perfectly round half sphere breasts with little nipples that barely jiggled at all when she moved. I hadn’t had a clue they were doing kata together, or how the arrangement got started. I also didn’t much mind either. I immediately added the suggestion to not expect to remember anything that happened during kata. They were to think of it as a time to zone out, a blank time.

I waited a week after that and then added to give me a kiss Saturday. As they were getting ready to go Saturday for a girl’s night out Sara gave me a peck on the cheek. She said I was good for Misty so I should stick around. To this point I had been careful not to ask Misty about Sara even in trance so she could have no clue even subconsciously that I knew. I kept telling myself over and over to keep to that rule. On Monday, I added the first Sara specific suggestion. She was to give me a real kiss on Saturday. Then I had them do pushups imagining going down on me every time they went down. After a week of that I got a peck on the lips from Sara as they took off to have fun Saturday. The next week I added that Sara would imagine the feel of my hands on her breasts as we kissed for real. The next week I get a real kiss as Misty was getting ready to go. Sara cupped my hand on a breast for a moment. Then she smiled an embarrassed smile and giggled.

After that I emphasized total compliance while doing kata. I waited a month after adding that Sara would be friendlier to and more open toward me. Every week I got better kisses from Sara along with more fondling of her breasts. Still nothing bare though she did seem to enjoy me massaging them through her shirt while we kissed just before they left. I waited three months after that, being patient, as Sara got friendlier on Saturdays. Then I had a day off that overlapped with the kata schedule. I left as though to go to work but waited at a coffee shop nearby until I knew kata was happening. School was out and the scenery was the better for it. Then I headed home for some fun.

I opened the door, shutting it behind me quietly. I expected them to be in the main room off the entry hall. They were. However, Sara’s just turned sixteen a month before little sister Susan was as well. All three were nude in the middle of an exercise routine. I hadn’t anticipated that, but it rocked. Grabbing the remote I kept in my room, I skipped the mp3 player to an alternate track. This one took them all to parade rest and they just stood there unseeing, waiting. The subliminals I had designed worked perfectly. They were all reacting exactly as I had hoped. For them no time was passing and none of them expected to remember a thing.

“Come to attention.” I said softly after pausing the player. They complied as I watched. The mixing of my voice with Misty’s had worked perectly. In the kata trance our voices were as one. So they all responded as if it were part of the routine, not expecting to remember a thing.

“Parade rest.” I said watching Susan closely for any signs of noticing me. There were none. All their eyes were open and blinking normally, yet unseeing as they obeyed the voice from the kata music.

“Kiss me Sara.” I ordered. She kissed just like Saturdays, only this time having no shirt on she placed my hands on her bare breasts. She was apparently enjoying the feeling since her nipples went hard almost instantly. She made no objection when I suckled them and they were every bit as much fun to play with as I had hoped. I also took the time to explore that awesome body of hers while I had it at my disposal. The blank look of simple enjoyment as I ran my hands and fingers over every luscious curve was an even bigger turn on than her body. I was tempted to have her right there and very well might have, but I had another distraction right then.

“Are you a virgin Susan?” I asked as I inspected her. She is just like her sister, only an inch shorter with just a bit smaller breasts. Hers were also self supporting and firm. Her butt was nice as well. I explored her just as closely as I had her sister while deciding how far I could go. She responded just as well and just as fast.

“Not really.” She answered as I took pictures of Sara then her.

“Explain.”

“My boyfriend tried to put it in but I didn’t feel much of anything.”

“Have you ever given a blow job?” I asked as I explored those bare breasts more. Oh man, they were so firm, so tasty, so responsive, and she liked it.

“Yes.” She answered and I was stuck in a quandary. I could have her, do whatever I wanted, but I had limited time. Also, she and her sister five feet away would notice if I did too much once they woke.

“You enjoy me playing with your breasts.” I ordered playfully as I kneaded them gently. Her nipples distended as I spoke.

“I enjoy you playing with my breasts.” She responded happily and I made a mistake that nearly undid everything.

“You want to kiss me and have me play with your breasts.” I ordered.

“I want to kiss you and have you play with my breasts.” She responded warmly as I let one hand drop down to hand stroke her. She kissed me then and did she kiss. Her hands stayed behind her back but she was willing to kiss. Then I felt a shudder from her accompanied by warmth and smelled her body respond with desire for more, oops.

I stopped. You try stopping. There was a sixteen year old possible virgin nude in a deep trance obeying every word I said. I could do anything I wanted right then, but I had to stop. I could have had an orgy with them. Instead I stopped. I stopped before I ran away with myself and went too far too fast. The control at that moment though strong, was shallow. Too much of a push and it would snap.

“Sara, kneel in front of me.” I ordered, needing to distract myself Susan for my own good.

“Yes sir.” She replied complying.

“Get me erect.” I ordered.

“Yes sir.” She replied, expertly massaging me firm after opening my pants. It didn’t take long, especially with her looking so awake and obedient.

“You want to go down on me.”

“I want to go down on you.” She echoed.

“Take me all the way in your mouth.”

“Yes sir.” She answered and then obeyed.

“Now Sara, you will work on me gently with your tongue and mouth while stroking yourself. You will think about doing this again in the future.” I ordered and then enjoyed her obedience while I filmed her. I had her stop before I popped. The taste would be hard to explain. Then I posed her for pictures.

“Susan, kneel beside your sister.”

“Yes sir.” She replied complying.

“Take just my tip into your mouth and seal your lips.” I ordered. She obeyed.

“Excellent, now stroke me with your tongue.”

“Good girl.” I said pulling out and back after a minute as I felt myself suddenly close to popping. I swear she somehow managed to look disappointed.

“Now take me in again and do as your sister had been doing instead.”

“Yes sir.” She responded, ensuring my firmness and full erectness before taking me in again. Then I was treated to an obviously well practiced mouth enjoying it, just like her sister had. She accepted me taking her head by her hair and setting the pace, simply panting in sync.

I took some nice pictures of Sara and Susan after that. Lots of them including them looking at me lovingly from my crotch with me fully mouthed, apparently loving it. Then I had them sign the pictures before adding seven nice pictures of Susan smiling up at the camera around my pubic hair with bare breasts showing in the margins around my legs. I had her sign them “What you see is what you get.”

After that I gave into my selfishness by exploring Susan’s body some more. Finally I set the camera up for auto shots and had some real fun. Standing her in front of the camera I stood behind her reaching around to cup my hands over her bare breasts. Pushing her legs apart I repeated the pose, but this time with her straddling my erection with my tip just showing between her legs as I cupped bare breasts. Then I reached down to stroke her again.

So close, so easy, I literally trembled with desire, but I stopped myself, barely. Repeating the pose with Sara distracted me and kept me from thinking about other possibilities too much. I stopped myself after that again, barely. Then I put all three back where I found them before I lost control of myself. I added their voices to the subliminals after getting a nice sampling of phrases. I altered the subliminals to ensure they would all do Kata here on Saturdays. Just for Susan I added that she would come by and do kata even if Misty and Sara weren’t here, and it was alright to be late. Then trembling with the possibilities I left after ordering them to resume their session.

“You haven’t bragged or pushed,” Sara said Saturday as she pulled back from a kiss. Misty was of course doing her thing getting ready in the bathroom. I was enjoying the feel of Sara’s breasts as she looked at me and said, “That’s nice. I started doing this to see what you would do, how you would handle it, how hard you would push for more.”

“I take life as I find it.” I answered.

“I know you’ve lusted after me for years. I’m used to it. Every male does. Yet you are the only one so far not to try pushing me. It’s nice to proceed at my own pace. I may try you out more fully later.”

“You want to play, I’m not against it.” I answered truthfully. “But Misty and I, while not really going out, do have kind of a thing and I won’t step on her toes. You want more than random petting while you wait, you clear it with her.”

“Maybe I will.” She said. She pulled back to get up while grabbing her purse when she heard Misty leaving the bathroom. They left soon after and I just sat there thinking about what must be happening in her head right then. I was remembering sitting watching not an hour before as the two of them went through the whole kata thing in the nude unaware I was watching. No Susan but watching just the two of them was far from the end of the world.

They did the whole kata thing next Saturday again as well. It was lots of fun to watch. Then after Sara left, I dropped Misty off to have a treat for myself. Since Misty and Sara normally took off the whole Saturday, I added a Susan specific suggestion to stop by after they left to do kata on her own. I also added a small but growing fascination about me.

“Is Sara here?” Susan asked the third week when I answered the door.

“No, they just left. I think they were heading to the mall. You might be able to catch them there.”

“Nah, I just wanted to umm, I thought they would be here.”

“I’m headed out, you’re welcome to wait around of you want. Sometimes they get back early, sometimes late and they occasionally stop back to grab something they forgot.”

“You sure?” She asked looking hopeful.

“No problem. If you don’t mind fending for yourself that is.”

“I can handle. You don’t mind of I hang?” She asked brightly.

“Make yourself at home.”

“Thanks.” I heard as I headed out. My plan was a devious one. I wanted her accustomed to the place alone on Saturdays. I made sure she was gone before I returned. The camera showed her struggling trying to do the kata alone. Without Misty and Sara as guides she just couldn’t get into the right frame of mind. I added specific suggestions for Susan to be curious about how I got Misty started and that she would not be able to replicate the results at home no matter how hard she tried.

“I’m surprised you don’t push more, try more.” Sara said as we sat waiting for Misty to get ready the next weekend. I had been including suggestions to make sure she took longer getting going and that Sara be patient with it. Those suggestions were definitely working.

“If you really wanted more then you would just undo your own shirt and offer to put my hands where you want them.” I said as I lightly twigged a nipple through her shirt, “But I think this is just fun for you since you know I won’t push or expect more.”

“Maybe,” She agreed as she blushed some in response, “or maybe I want you to undo it for me.”

“I won’t and you know it.” I said pulling my hands back.

“Yeah.” She hissed in either anger or arousal. Her nipples were showing slightly even through her bra and she took a calming breath. I don’t think anyone had ever declined an offer like that from her before. They left soon and I smiled watching them go.

“Hi.” Susan said as I answered the door a while later. “Did I miss them again?”

“Yeah, no big.” I answered sounding patient. “You’re welcome to wait if you want. I’ll be heading out soon so you’ll have some peace and quiet.”

“Thanks.” She bubbled, giving me a quick hug on her way by me.

“You’re welcome.” I said closing the door and returning to my room. I stayed there the whole time Susan stayed. The camera showed that she tried to the kata thing again with no success. On Monday I started giving suggestions to Misty that if Sara actually asked about permission to have sex with me that Misty would laughingly agree. Specifically, that Misty would agree on the condition that Sara be mine for the day and that she give my favorite type of blow job with a smile first.

“You are well behaved.” Sara observed as we parted after a kiss. We were waiting for Misty as usual and Sara was flushed.

“I try.” I quipped.

“You do remember how to open presents don’t you?” She asked taking a deep breath.

“I told you, it’s fun but if you want more then you get her permission.”

“Yeah, I heard you.” Sara hissed and then flounced away. That of course made my day. Susan came by and was her usual sweet self. I got a nicer hug and peck on the cheek. Her attempts at kata exercises alone didn’t work and she left frustrated.

“You like?” Sara asked the next Saturday. She broke our kiss as I massaged a breast through the loose shirt she wore with no bra.

“It’s nice.” I agreed as I brushed a distended nipple with my thumb.

“Then you’ll like this.” She said with a shudder as she reached for the bottom of her shirt to lift it. One glance at her face as I turned my back was worth a thousand gropes.

“Why?” She asked puzzled. I heard a lot of frustration in her voice, apparently she was horny.

“Because Misty has not said I can. I told you, get her permission. Push like that again and I will walk out on you.

“But.” She whined softly.

“Bye now.” I said getting up and walking to my room. In the mirror I could see her holding her shirt up exposing her breasts. The look on the part of her face left exposed was precious. Misty came out in a few minutes and they were gone. Susan showed up again and I got another hug. This one with a real but glancing kiss and she just happened to move so my hand brushed her breast. She actually smiled while heading for the main room and I thought I heard a laugh. I still have the video of her attempts at kata alone that day. She debated coming to my room three times, but eventually left. For Monday I added suggestions making Sara and Susan extra aroused and horny on the weekends. Misty was easy to manipulate by then. Her weight was dropping while exercise trimmed her up nicely. Her body was becoming more like Sara’s all the time. I also included suggestions to give me more time with Susan on Saturdays.

“What?” Sara demanded the next Saturday. I had just declined a kiss and grope. She was as puzzled as she had ever been.

“You’re just going to push again, that’s what your kind does. You see a prize and want to have it for yourself.” I replied.

“I’m not after a prize.” She whimpered.

“Now you sound like a child. Have a nice day.” I said and went to my room. I know, childlike, yet with fore planning and malice. Her arousal was beginning to make her desperate. Word of mouth was that she had tried a number of unlikely guys looking for something and hadn’t found it.

“Hi.” Susan greeted me half an hour after Misty and Sara left. The kiss I received was not token, but not deep. The gentle placing of my hand on a breast for a moment while she squeezed it there was a nice addition. She stuck around and I left. The recording of her kata attempts were hilarious.

“She said she doesn’t own you.” Sara said in a matter of fact manner the next Saturday.

“So.” I replied, sitting back from her. “I gave you my terms. I mean you’re gorgeous and I would love to, but I have commitments and you just want to borrow a toy.”

“Would you rather have me as your toy then?”

“Are you volunteering to put on a french maid outfit for your lord in order to get what you want?” I asked sarcastically.

“Would that interest you?” she asked stretching, a distracting thing to do when you look like her.

“Nice stretch.” I said with all the self control I could muster. I needed more but had make do with letting a leer leak out. “It works better in spandex.” Misty came out before Sara could formulate a reply worth anything. Susan showed up half an hour later as usual. The kiss she gave me was almost exploratory, as though she were measuring something. I was amused when she held my hand against her breast for a moment as she asked if she could stick around. By the barest threads of will power I didn’t squeeze at that moment. Then I told her to make herself at home and headed out while I could be sure I was still behaving.

“Have you changed your mind?” Sara asked the next Saturday.

“No.”

“You could always prompt her give permission.”

“Huhh.” I asked.

“When you help her with concentration for kata, I imagine she would be amenable to persuasion while she is relaxed.” Sara said softly.

“What do you mean?” I asked, worried.

“She told me how you helped her start the kata. Then she walked me through the steps to do what she does. It works and feels wonderful. If you were to ask at the appropriate time I’m sure you could get permission.”

“It doesn’t work like that.” I lied through my teeth, “and I told you to get permission if you want it.”

“Don’t you want me?” She said with a fake sulk.

“Not the point. I don’t want you enough to mess up what I’ve got.”

“Oh.” Sara huffed and went silent. They left soon after and I wondered if I was playing it wrong. You have that offered and you wonder. No matter your long term game plan, you wonder. Susan of course showed up a little later.

“Are you sure you can’t help me with kata?” She asked. One of her hands held my hand on a breast while the other, much to my shock, found my crotch.

“No.” I said firmly as I pulled away from her.

“What?” She asked confused. No one ever refused her affections.

“I said no.” I replied.

“Why? Don’t you like me?”

“Yes I do. In fact you look like a great deal of fun, but no.”

“What did I do wrong?”

“Nothing really. But you show up here week after week just a little late getting friendlier and friendlier, wanting to be touched. Are you really interested or am I just practice?”

“Please.” She pleaded.

“No.” I said much firmer than I felt. Well part of me was firmer but that was the wrong head. She stormed out after that. It was funny.

“I have a week or two of vacation.” Misty said Sunday morning.

“Wonderful. How did you arrange that?” I asked.

“The company is having cut backs and came up with a plan.” She answered, looking worried for some reason, “I haven’t seen my folks for a couple of years and the company has a store up there. They need someone part time for a month or two or just maybe some more. Nothing sure yet, but at least two weeks I’m told.”

“Ok.”

“The long and the short of it is I won’t have my part of the rent this month, but I have a plan.”

“Shoot.” I said. Rent, I hate it but I hate living outdoors in winter even more. I was months away from that but you plan for these things.

“I know we’ve been maintaining two rooms here. Sara is going to need a place to stay soon. She is having some sort of a problem with her parents and needs a place.”

“And?” I asked with a straight face. It was hard to do while doing jumping jacks and handsprings inside, but I succeeded well enough.

“She has offered to do half the rent while I go to my parents place.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, oh. I know she’s been pushing you lately, she told me. She has been testing the waters to see if you could behave. She’s impressed. She tried and you turned her down flat.”

“Well,” I grimaced. When caught out sometimes you use a little truth to hide the greater truth. “I wouldn’t say flat and my upper lip wasn’t the only thing stiff.”

“We’ve been friends for years she and I. I know what she is, but she has always been honest with me in no small part because I was never a threat to her. Now that you’ve helped me losing the weight, I am turning into a threat in her eyes. We don’t have anything exclusive. If you want to trip her up and play, please feel free. I would advise working out the best deal you can though.”

“Deal?” I asked, still trying to understand how my suggestions lead to this.

“I know you can drop me off into trance easily and that you do so maybe once a week. You almost always make it Sunday mornings when you have your blow job you like. It’s fine. I know you like it and you have helped me so much. I don’t really mind.”

“Oh.” So much for mister subtle and smooth.

“She will need help getting the kata thing going for herself.”

“Kata thing?” I asked playing dumb.

“She’s been doing kata with me for months. However, I talk her under. What you will need to do is get to the point you got with me, so she can put herself under. Her sister also comes over sometimes. She has been most of the summer. You might have to help her as well. However I would suggest you use helping her with kata to get the best terms you can.”

“Best terms?”

“She’ll want to make a deal of some sort. She doesn’t like to stay in a place with guys she hasn’t slept with. That way she knows what to expect. She thought she could she could get you easily. You turned her down and now she doesn’t know what to think. She doesn’t know where she stands with you.”

“And you think I should um,”

“I think you should take her and play her like the fine instrument she is. Let her have all the rope she wants then tighten it when it comes time for me to come back. She will think she is gaining something because she will be in my room. What I won’t tell her is that I’m planning on moving into your room with you when I get back.”

“I’m still back at the go ahead and play bit.”

“I won’t be here. She will be. She’s energetic, fun, and has a great body but not much else. If you are careful, you can manage her quite nicely. Besides if you are umm, active with her then she won’t be bringing anyone else home with her and the apartment won’t become a mad house. I need my quiet and if she doesn’t start bringing people home when I’m gone, she won’t when I’m back.”

“Oh.”

“She told me about the french maid joke you made. Take her up on it. If you use her that way she’ll think she has a handle on you. If you’re careful then you might even be able to convince her that she likes your blow job thing.”

“Even if I could that’s um.”

“Unethical?” Misty laughed, “Who cares? It’s her rules and her game. If she could that’s the kind of thing she would do.”

“It is?” I asked. I hadn’t really delved beyond the surface of Sara.

“Yes.”

“Why aren’t you more, I don’t know, freaked, pissed, something.”

“Because you haven’t tried to make me your pet.” She replied. My heart skipped a beat. “You’ve used more than a few suggestions to get me to cook, to clean, to go out to movies, to try new clothes, to feel beautiful, to feel horny, to give you a few regular blow jobs. I enjoyed it all because I knew you wanted me. The worst thing you are using it for is to make me more of what I want to be.”

“Oh.” I replied softly, “I hadn’t realized you umm,”

“You hadn’t realized that I realized?”

“No.”

“I know you’re using me, but you aren’t trying to change me. Besides, if you convince her that she likes doing that thing you like, I won’t have to anymore.”

“Aren’t you afraid that I would run away with my new toy?”

“No. You like conversation and that isn’t her strong point, or even a real point with her. Letting you keep her is like giving ice cream to a child as a reward for good behavior. They enjoy the treat but still need to eat a regular meal.” Misty laughed.

“Are you saying she is a treat?”

“More like a reward, one I know you will like. You could have tried changing me but you haven’t. Feel free to customize her if you can.”

“How did you know?” I challenged.

“Because I keep track of myself. It’s not something people like Sara do, but those of us who are overweight or diabetic check ourselves for behavioral changes all the time. We have to. Small changes can indicate health problems. I’ve had some time outs, the clocks jump and you look very happy all of a sudden. I checked myself out the first time and found no problems and from time to time after that. You weren’t and aren’t doing anything kinky with me. You had also been helping me with the kata. I knew that in order to make it that easy to drop into the kata you had to have been doing something fairly extensive to me.”

“I had no idea.”

“No, I would imagine you didn’t. None of us talk about it. There are a bunch of us who watch each other. Although you were using me, you kept it to Sundays and didn’t attempt to make any real changes to me so I ignored it.”

“I umm,”

“You don’t have to say anything. It’s actually been fun watching Sara bounce off you. I imagine she’s done her whole put your hand on her breast thing to tempt you to play more. She’s just like that. It’s one of those things her type does. I need the rent, but I can’t have her bringing her entertainment home with her. That is causing the problems with her parents. So if you can house break her you can keep her.”

“Umm,” I stammered, hiding my amusement at how my suggestions via the subliminals were playing out given Sara’s personality.

“What?”

“That’s a umm, cold take.”

“Yeah, it is. I also meant it. If you can train her, make her behave, then you can keep her.”

“Keep?”

“Yeah, keep. I’m vanilla, I’ll always be vanilla. Sometimes people want a little more. They like candy. As long as you keep helping with my weight and diet, you get to keep your candy. No playing with it in front of me. No playing with it away from the house unless you clear it with me first. There may be a reason to not do something and I am a lot more likely than you are to know about it. I’m not worried about her because she is useless intellectually. She is for anything non vanilla I don’t want to do or for you want to experiment with. I do expect you to stay with me though because as entertaining as she is to the little head, I can talk to the big one and conversation is the bigger turn on in the end.”

“You sure?”

“Yes.”

“Wow.”

“I’ll tell her I decided you can play if you want while I am away. That way I don’t have to see it. I’ll also tell her I told you to help her with her kata if she needs it.”

“I’m sorry but this all seems so cold.”

“Do remember what I said. She is only friends with me because I’m no threat. Being heavy I was always just a way to make her look better to her friends. Conversely she has been a way to make me look more social to my friends. I won’t help you turn her into catnip, but I do expect to see her spend more than just one day in that little maid’s outfit. I expect her to be fully house broken by the time I get back, and as broken in otherwise as you find fun.”

“Do I hear some revenge mixed in there?” I asked, startled by the vehemence.

“Yes.”

“What happened?”

“She set me up on a date a few years ago. It didn’t go well.”

“And turning her into catnip is suitable revenge?”

“Yes. They got me drunk and took advantage of it. I was willing enough, but I wasn’t in my right mind. I never forgave her for that and have bided my time since.”

“Next weekend then?”

“Perfect.” She agreed. I adjusted the suggestions to Sara slightly. I adjusted the ones to Susan more, but still subtly.

“Are you sure you don’t want more?” Sara purred. My hands were on her breasts as she sat on my lap waiting on Misty. She was taking a shower. Sara had shown up early and the kata session had gone long. As a result Misty needed a shower, not just a change of clothes. Sara grabbed a quick one first as the guest and told Misty to take her time.

“And you have Misty’s permission for me to play?” I asked.

“We have an agreement.” Sara said shifting to my side and reaching down to undo my pants.

“I could also decline.” I said as her hand stroked me and I went erect.

“But you won’t.” She said with a smile. The moment my tip went into her mouth I began fondling her breasts strongly. She liked it. The third time her head bobbed down I snaked my hand down to her waist and through the band of her shorts. I found a female’s favorite spot and began stroking her back. The effect was instant. Her head turned awkwardly and eyes locked with mine but her head kept bobbing. Her eyes got wide as warmth flooded my fingers while juices lubricated. Then I focused on the fantasy of her being trapped, unable to stop sucking me. She still beat me to a climax by several seconds, but it was still plenty close enough for the association to form. I ejaculated in her mouth. She swallowed. She orgasmed again in response. She couldn’t look away from me and she couldn’t stop. These things blended together into a single sensory impression that flooded her. I kept stroking. Her head kept bobbing. She was stuck in that moment unable to progress beyond it until I let h er.

“You like this.” I said firmly when I finally slowed.

“I like this.” She whispered around my erection sleepily. Exactly as intended, the altered suggestions were driving her to relax and focus solely on me as I worked her by hand.

“Relax.” I said, pushing her off me and backwards to lie on the couch.

“Relax.” She whispered dreamily as she lay back. I continued working that spot. I kept talking to her and telling her how sleepy she was. I told her how easy it would be to just drift of like this, to let go, to let completely go.

“You want to sleep now Sara, sleep as you listen to my voice. Sleep as I carry you away from here, from your worries, away from everything.” I continued. In ten minutes she lay in trance waiting on the next thing I said to her.

“Has anyone ever hypnotized you before Sara?”

“No.”

“You like relaxing like this.”

“I like relaxing like this.” She echoed.

“Good. Now remember, the longer you are in a trance, the more control the person who hypnotized you has.”

“Yes.” She agreed, stage one down.

“When I say to, you will enter a state exactly as though you were awake, but you will still be in deep trance. In that state you will go with Misty today. You will do everything you normally would. To the outside world you will look, act and be perfectly normal. However tonight you will return here with Misty. After you return I will tell you to return to this trance by calling you Sara doll. Any time I call you Sara doll you will return to a trance just as you are now. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now since you will have spent the entire day in a trance, I will have complete control. You will realize that I control you but it won’t bother you. It will be fine. You will remain yourself except that any order I give will be obeyed. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now fix your clothes and wait until Misty calls your name. When she does you will do as instructed and go on about your day normally.”

“Ok.” She replied and I grinned. Half an hour later they were gone. Ten minutes after that Susan arrived. The kiss was great. The loose t-shirt with no bra under it was even better, especially after she lifted it to place my hands.

“So what is it you want?” I asked as I lifted the shirt a little more so I could suckle her.

“I, umm, I,” She stammered as I played.

“Want help with the kata?” I asked as I eased her shirt over her head, momentarily trapping her arms.

“Yeah.” She replied a little lost in the sensation of being trapped topless in front of me as I played.

“Are you afraid?” I asked as I used her shirt to secure her arms over her head.

“No.”

“You like this.” I stated as I grasped her bare breasts to play.

“I like this.” She echoed trembling.

“You want to kiss me while I play with your bare breasts.” I said softly, echoing the earlier encounter.

“I want to kiss you while you play with my bare breasts.” She repeated just as she had then. As she did, I stroked her nipples. I felt a shudder pass through her. Unconcerned, she held her arms up, still bound as I played more. Then she kissed me, all smiles, until I finally released her arms. Then I settled her shirt back where it went.

“Sit back and relax.” I said, holding up a crystal pendant. “If you relax then I can help you into kata.”

“Ok.” She mumbled. She was relieved to be loose but disappointed that I wasn’t playing anymore.

“Look at the pendant Susan, watch it spin.” I began. A pretty well standard induction followed as she went under, still deeply fascinated by the feeling. It took an hour to get her to stand cleanly. Five more minutes and she was out of her clothes standing there as I placed the headphones on her. After explaining that kata brought her back here to where I was in control, I started the routine. I ran her through a short routine and then five more. Each was slightly different and each emphasized in the subliminals that I was in control. After making sure she would remember nothing of me putting her under, I set up a couple of post hypnotic suggestions that had nearly the strength of orders due to prevailing circumstances. Then I half woke her, standing there in the nude. She never noticed a thing given her altered state.

Putting on the headphones, she whispered to herself and started the kata routine. Her eyes went soft in less than a minute. Her movements became sloppy at first and then fluid as she went deeper. At the end she thought she woke up and that it was the most normal thing for her to be nude.

“Thank you.” Susan cooed softly moving toward me on the couch. The further subliminals during the extended kata routine had obviously worked.

“Your welcome.” I answered smiling, “Why don’t you kneel.”

“Yes sir.”

“Open my sweat pants and massage me erect.”

“Of course sir.” She replied as her hands went to work on me.

“Now take me in your mouth all the way and look up at me.” I ordered. When she was ready, I continued. “Now you use one hand to tickle both your nipples. Don’t worry your hand will just reach. Now with the other hand stroke yourself gently. You will give me a deep blow job, keeping your mouth and both hands in sync.” And she did. It didn’t take long at all for her face to flush as her breathing quickened to join her efforts. It took perhaps a minute and a half for her body to twitch in orgasm. Then she held herself at that edge, neither in nor out of it, unable to stop until I released her.

She kept at it, working herself into a deeper and deeper frenzy as her eyes began to lose focus until I finally allowed her to stop. Unsteadily she rose to seat herself on my lap above my knees before she placed my hands on her bare breasts and grinned. The third time I twigged her nipples as I massaged her breasts she moved forward and lined herself up on me. Then she lowered herself onto my erection. I felt myself entering her. I felt resistance and constriction. Then I felt warmth as her body welcomed me. She began to move up and down on me and her eyes glowed as her jaw twitched in memory. She panted with me as I felt us both letting go. Then we did together.

Calling on reserves of self control, I spoke a phrase to start putting her back under deeper. It did. With me still in her I held up the pendant again. Her eyes immediately locked onto it. The circumstances were ridiculous, but her frame of mind was too far gone to question. Side note here, keeping yourself erect while in a sixteen year old as she finishes dropping into trance on your lap is not all that hard, pardon the pun. The suggestions of the last few weeks combined with the orgasm were the only reason I got away with it though.

“Being under my control is arousing.” I ordered after her eyes closed.

“Being under your control is arousing.” She echoed.

“Knowing I control you is arousing.”

“Knowing you control me is arousing.”

“Then if I am always in control you will always be aroused and you would like that wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.” She panted. I felt her wiggle around me.

“You like to be aroused.”

“I like to be aroused.”

“You want me in control of you so you are always aroused.”

“I want you in control of me so I am always aroused.” She echoed, another humorous use of subliminals. She was reacting as though in a dream.

“Stand up Susan.” I ordered and felt a letdown as she lifted herself off of me. Then I proceeded with the next step of my nefarious plan. I pulled the foot stool over and strapped a borrowed toy on it. The toy, an invention of a friend, is a type vibrator. Instead of the normal smooth one, it is phallic shaped and a little soft. It has two motors in it. One is for stimulating in deep and the other is designed to stimulate the masturbation spot. It also has wires instead of batteries. I have odd friends. After settling her on it, I added the other part, the nipple vibrators. I bent her over so her weight was on her knees with her hands placed to bracer her. Then I set to work.