The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hesodashi

by Zen Archer

“Excuse me, can you tell me where Muntee Hall is?”

“Third building on your right.”

“Great! Thanks.”

Jill couldn’t believe she was finally here. Brown, the only college she applied to, the school she dreamed about attending when she was a little girl. High school was great, but this was the big time......Brown.

Her grandfather’s old steamer trunk was a lot heavier than she expected, and the sixth floor was a long way up. Too shy to ask for help, Jill took a deep breath and grunted her way up the stairs. Two bags over her shoulder, and the World War II steamer dragging behind her.

“620. This is it.”

Jill dropped her bags and the trunk. The room key was somewhere in her pocket.

“Hello there. You must be Jill. I’m Rachel. Can I help?”

Jill stood motionless, as if frozen in time. She was told her roommate was a “very pretty girl from a nice Jewish family in Boston.” While her Aunt Sadie’s descriptions were usually on the money, this time the old girl was just a bit off. Stunning, breathtaking, drop dead gorgeous even. Pretty? Jill considered herself pretty, but Rachel was a goddess. Long brown curly hair, deep brown eyes, an amazing figure and legs that started seemingly at her chin. She stood in the doorway: t-shirt, white shorts, barefoot with one leg crossed over the other.

“That’s some trunk you have there. Planning an Arctic expedition?”

Shaking the cobwebs out of her head, Jill smiled.

“No, it’s my grandfather’s. He insisted I take it.”

“Cool. So, come in.”

Jill bent over and grabbed the frayed leather strap on the steamer and dragged it into her new home.

The room was cozy. Two beds, two dressers, one bathroom. Rachel was firmly encamped on the right side of the room, so Jill took the left side.

As she unpacked, Jill noticed Rachel’s time was mostly taken up with watching Jill unpack. Taking this as a friendly, “getting to know you gesture,” Jill didn’t really mind.

“That’s a great outfit. Half shirts are so cool, but you have to be the right shape to make it work.........and you are.” Rachel moved in closer to Jill as she said this.

“Umm, thanks....” As an uncomfortable reflex action, Jill started to finger her bellybutton ring.

“Ooooh, a belly ring....very sexy.” Rachel moved even closer to her new roomie.

“I think so too.” There was a twinge of embarrassment/sexual tension welling up inside Jill. Trying not to dwell on those feelings, she focused her attention on opening the ubiquitous steamer trunk.

“Of course, you really have to have an innie to carry off a belly ring,” Rachel said, not wanting to drop the topic, “Again, you qualify.”

Jill looked up to find Rachel just about at eye level, kneeling down next to her.

“Hesodashi.” The word came naturally to Jill, but Rachel’s expression read that she was absolutely clueless.

“It’s Japanese slang,” Jill said matter-of-factly. “It’s something girls in Japan say to show their fascination will all things belly button. Innie’s especially. My mom’s Japanese.”

Rachel’s interested expression morphed into a look of evil glee.

“Something wrong? What’s that look for?”

“Oh, nothing...but you can keep looking at me......looking me right in the eye...staring into my eyes...concentrating on my voice...hearing only me....”

Rachel’s slow and sexy voice, coupled with the eerie, but inviting stare of her deep brown eyes made Jill feel kinda woozy.

“That’s it Jill, just stare into my eyes...let the world go away...stare and listen...stare and listen....”

Since both women were on their knees, Rachel’s hypnotic gaze caused Jill to fall over, hitting her head on the steamer trunk. This immediately broke Rachel’s spell.

“What...what were you doing? That was scary, Rachel. You trying to hypnotize me or something?” Jill was obviously angry.

“Didn’t you like it?”

“No! I didn’t! It’s an invasion...an uninvited invasion! Don’t ever do that again or I swear...”

“Ok, ok. I’m sorry. I just thought you might be into it.....into me.”

“No. I’m not into girls. I’m straight. Look maybe I’d better find another roommate...”

“Jill, I apologize. It won’t ever happen again. I promise. It was wrong and I’m sorry.” With that, Rachel walked back to her side of the room, sat on her bed and started to read.

“Well....ok then...ok. We’ll just forget about it.” Jill went back to her unpacking. After a long, hanging pause, Jill looked up. “I mean, you couldn’t hypnotize me anyway. It’s been tried before, and it won’t work. My will is too strong.”

Rachel continued reading, briefly looking up. “You’re probably right, Jill. You’re probably right.” Rachel’s ear to ear smirk, hidden to Jill, said much much more.

PART II

“Hey Rache!” Nicole called out from across the Quad.

“Nicole.....you have to see my new roomie.” Rachel was flush with horny anticipation.

“Mmmm, I know that look Rache. You do her yet?”

“Tried to. She resisted. Have to rethink this.”

Nicole knew the power her best friend Rachel had. Her breathtaking beauty, coupled with her mastery of hypnosis made Rachel a force to be reckoned with. Nicole saw what Rachel had done to past roommates, friends, teachers....anyone she chose to dominate. Everyone except Nicole, that is. Rachel’s excuse was that Nicole was special to her, the only true friend she ever had. Nothing, not even her lust for sexual power would allow Rachel to add Nicole to her long list of hypnotic conquests.

“So, what’s she like?” Nicole asked, curious about Rachel’s next target.

“Get this......half Jewish, half Japanese.”

“That’s two strikes.”

“Nick, be nice! She’s sweet. Very short, like 5′ 2″ or something. Brown hair, brown eyes......real petite and precious, but with a great ass.”

“Nice...perfect for you, Rache.”

“Oh, and check this out......belly ring. An innie. She was going on about some kind of Japanese thing with belly buttons. She used some cool word...I forgot it.”

“Hmm, you should use that word as a trigger.”

Rachel’s eyes lit up. “You know me too well, Nick! That’s an awesome idea.”

“Provided you can induce her...”

“Please....by tonight, Jill will be mine. Just have to try a different approach.”

“You’re scary, Rache...but I like it.”

They both laughed. Nicole loved Rachel, but deep down she envied her power.

PART III

The first week of school is always tough. All of Jill’s hopes and dreams about Brown were coming true. Great classes, beautiful campus, and a groovy roommate. The uncomfortable hypno incident was long forgotten. Jill and Rachel were becoming fast friends.

“I’m beat,” Jill yawned, “and my stomach hurts. That pepperoni pizza was great, but I’m paying for it now.”

“Here, you get into bed and I’ll get you some Alka Seltzer.” The wheels were already turning in Rachel’s head.

“That sounds cool, thanks Rache.” Jill turned back the cover on her bed, slipped off her sandals and rested on her back on top of the sheets.

“Bubble bubble toil and trouble!” Rachel waved her hand over the fizzing glass of Alka Seltzer like she was casting some sort of analgesic spell over it. “Drink this magical potion and be cured!”

“Don’t make me laugh,” Jill wined, “it hurts.”

“This will make it all better. I promise.”

Jill downed the stomach scrubbing bubbles, wincing all the way. After a few seconds, a belch erupted from her mouth with such velocity and strength that it practically lifted the girl off her bed.

“Wow! Good one!” Rachel started to laugh. “Feel better now?”

“A little, yeah.” Jill yawned again. “I’m really tired....”

Rachel sat on the bed next to her gaseous roomie. “Close your eyes, I’ll rub your stomach.”

Too tired and weak to really put up a fight, Jill nodded and shut her eyes.

That same depraved smile came over Rachel’s face as she slowly, carefully massaged Jill’s stomach.

“Just relax, Jill. Relax and breathe deeply. You’ll feel better and better.” Rachel’s voice became more and more soft, sexy and subtle. “Relax, Jill.......breathe in......let it out slowly...that’s it...feel my touch on your stomach...it feels nice, doesn’t it?”

Jill could only nod slightly and let out a soft affirmation. The new plan of attack was working.

“Oh so relaxed and calm, Jill.....breathe in....let it out slowly......listen to my voice....feel my soft touch on your stomach....relax......relax...breathe...hear my voice....only my voice....relax......breathe.....relax.....listen to my voice.......listen Jill.......listen and obey........obey.....will you obey me Jill?”

Succumbing more and more to Rachel’s hypnotic spell, Jill could only nod again and whisper, “yessssssssss.................”

“You want to obey me, don’t you Jill? You want to obey my every command....be enslaved by me....don’t you, Jill?” Rachel’s voice would have turned a large grape Slurpee into warm purple water instantly. “Relax......obey......you will obey me, Jill......you are falling under my spell....under my control....breathe in...breathe out.....listen to my voice and only my voice, Jill.....as I lightly rub your stomach....you are feeling no pain....no pain...just warm, sweet hypnosis....relax...let it go....obey....obey.....”

Rachel reached up and raised one of Jill’s eyelids as she slipped further into hypnotic domination. All white. So was the other eye. She was induced.

To test the depth of Jill’s trance, Rachel asked her to raise her right arm and try to put it down again. The suggestion that it was frozen in space would not allow the helpless Jill to comply. It was time to go further.

“Jill....listen to me....can you hear me?”

Entranced, Jill answered.....“yesssssssssss......”

“Good.....very good.....you are under my spell, Jill....hypnotized and enslaved. Remain asleep and open your eyes.”

Jill’s eyes fluttered open, glassy and glazed.

“Look into my eyes, Jill....stare deeply....very deeply...become lost in my eyes.....stare into my eyes...feel my power grow over you.....that’s right...keep staring.....look into my eyes, Jill.....stare.....lock on my gaze and fall helplessly under my power....”

Rachel raised her long slender fingers and held two in front of Jill’s eyes.

“Look at my fingers, Jill....follow them....follow them...follow the circles they make, round and round.....you cannot keep your eyes open....they are getting very very heavy...follow my fingers....around and around....when I count to three and snap my fingers...you will close your eyes and fall deeper and deeper asleep..........one.....two...three....(snap) SLEEP!”

Jill’s eyes slammed shut. There was no turning back now. She was Rachel’s to command.

“You have no will of your own, Jill....you are under my spell...you are mine to control......listen carefully.......”

Rachel stopped and thought a minute. The lightbulb in her head raced to a dazzling 500 watts.

“Jill......what was that word you told me when you fist moved in.....something about bellybuttons...Japanese word?”

“Hesodashi,” she answered in the familiar whisper of an entranced subject.

“Yes...Hesodashi......good......Jill, from now on, whenever you hear my voice and only my voice say Hesodashi, you will immediately stare into my eyes and fall back into this blissful hypnotic state for me to command and for you to obey........do you understand, Jill?”

Jill nodded.

“Very good...very good. Also, whenever I touch your bellybutton, you will immediately fall asleep......do you understand?”

“......yesssssss.......”

“Sleep now, Jill. Sleep through the night. When you awake tomorrow, you will remember nothing about tonight. From now on, when you hear my voice and only my voice say Hesodashi, you will stare into my eyes and fall into a state of deep hypnosis.....when I touch your bellybutton, you will sleep with no knowledge of ever being hypnotized......sleep now, Jill. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.”

PART IV

“7:25 in the AM! 72 degrees, gonna be a bright sunny day! Here’s Johnny Nash on your Oldies station, KY 102!”

Jill opened her eyes and stared at the clock radio. “I hate this song!” She slammed the off button, threw off the sheets and planted her bare feet on the floor.

“Hey roomie. Feeling better?” Rachel was already awake and dressed.

Still groggy, Jill wiped the sleep boogers out of her eyes. “Yes, thank you. My stomach’s not rumbling anymore.”

“Told ya the Alka Seltzer would work.”

The irresistible strains of “Shave and a Haircut” were tapped on the door.

“Hi Nicole.” Rachel greeted her best friend, not letting on about the previous evening’s activities.

“Hey Rache. Hi Jill.”

The still listless Jill raised a hand to wave as she shuffled towards the shower.

“Jill, don’t take a shower yet. C’mere a sec.”

Jill wiped her eyes and turned to face Rachel.

“What’s up?”

“Nicole, Jill here isn’t into women. Right Jill?”

“Well, no I’m not....where did this come from? What’s up?”

“So if I asked you to lick my pussy right now, there’s no way you would do that, right?”

“You’re nuts, Rachel......I’m going to take a shower.”

“Jill, before you do......Hesodashi.”

Jill’s eyes glazed over as she suddenly turned to face Rachel, staring deep into her eyes.

“Lick my pussy Jill.”

The command forced Rachel’s now entranced roomie to kneel before her, pull down her misstress’s shorts and race her tongue all over Rachel’s hairless clit.

“Amazing...just fucking amazing!” Nicole could not believe what was happening. The spellbound Jill was lost in the nether regions of the wickedly smiling Rachel. “You’re a witch, Rachel!”

“No, silly...mmmmm...it’s not witchcraft....it’s something much more powerful....and real...” Rachel could barely finish her sentence due to the overwhelming orgasm she was experiencing, courtesy of the butterfly like tongue lashings on her hoo-ha.

“Wow,” Nicole commented, “for someone who isn’t into women, Jill sure knows her way around.”

Rachel could only moan, and nod. “Hey, Nick.......want some?”

Nicole’s eyes lit up. “Sure!”

“Jill. Go over to Nicole, pull down her pants and lick her slit.”

Rachel’s humble servant dutifully carried out her misstress’s orders, much to the delight of the thankful Nicole. After Nicole came a few times, Rachel was ready with her next set of orders.

“Jill. Stand up and stare into my eyes....that’s it...deeper and deeper under my control...... (snap) SLEEP!”

Jill’s eyes slammed shut and her head immediately lowered.

“I’m going to wake you now. You will not remember anything that happened. You will only remember Nicole entering our room. At the count of three, you will wake up, feeling great. One, Two, Three.”

Jill’s eyes became clear and focused. She smiled. “Hi Nicole. Hey, you guys wanna get some breakfast? I’m really hungry.”

“I’ll bet you are,” Rachel smiled as Nicole stifled a laugh, “get dressed and we’ll go.”

Jill nodded, grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom.

“You are the coolest, Rache. You’re like Sabrina or Samantha!”

“I told you Nick, it’s not magic...it’s hypnosis. Jill’s a really good subject. Just wait, there’s much more to come....and I mean that literally.”

The girls shared a laugh, kissed and hugged each other. Nicole was too afraid of Rachel’s power to ever ask her to reveal her methods. They were best friends, had been for years. This experiment with Jill was different. This kind of power was very intoxicating. Nicole wanted in. She wanted it in the worst way.

....to be continued.