The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Website

My right hand person Silvia came into my office and said, “Hey, I’m not sure if it’s any of my business but you have an employee that has posted somewhat nude pictures of herself dancing and a lot of people at work have seen it.”

I wanted to ask Silvia why she had even bothered to tell me because I knew I would now be forced to address the issue. I was sure it was the cute younger woman we had just hired in purchasing so I said, “Was it Pamela?”

Silvia laughed and said, “Oh you wish don’t you? No, it was Tanisha.” Then Silvia walked off laughing.

It has been said that curiosity killed the cat and I was definitely curious. Tanisha was a large woman and I just could not imagine her wanting to post naked pictures of her body on the internet. I sat on the information for a couple of days until I saw Tanisha heading down the hallway towards me. Being professional I said, “Good morning Tanisha.”

She looked at me and said, “Good morning sweetie. And it’s always a good morning when you greet me.”

I turned red and then she grabbed my cheek and squeezing it the way a grandmother squeezes a grandchild’s cheek she said, “Sorry honey; I didn’t mean to embarrass you. I just couldn’t help notice how nice you look today. Ms. Tanisha could just eat you up.”

Tanisha licked her lips as her eyes went up and down my body. I wanted to tell her that the way she had just acted was very unprofessional but part of me was flattered at all the attention. I stood in the hallway speechless as she walked away and into her cubicle. I went back to my desk and sat in my chair a bit dazed and found my mind drifting back to the image of her licking her lips. I tried to push the thought from my mind but her juicy lips kept finding their way back into the foremost part of my thoughts.

Feeling like the men in Salem that burned witches I suddenly felt very angry at the way Tanisha had made me desire her. I wanted her punished but needed more ammunition so I searched for her on the internet so I could confront her about the way she had acted in the hallway as well as the pictures on the internet.

I had been in Tanisha’s cubicle many times to discuss purchasing requirements and I knew her cube was decked out in Big Girls paraphernalia. She had a mug that said “Big Girls Like Big Diamonds” and a poster of a gigantic redwood tree that said something about big is better. Anywhere I looked there was some reference to being a big girl. There was a reason for this stuff because even though she was shorter than me she was definitely a larger woman with body parts going in every direction. What I had always wondered was she just pretending or did she really like being a big girl.

After a couple of unsuccessful attempts I found her web page. There were no pictures as I had envisioned; there were videos. The first one launched automatically with Tanisha wearing a red teddy that could not contain her massive breasts or huge ass. She said, “Welcome boys. If you’re on my website then I know what you came for. You love my big ass and the way I hypnotically shake it for the camera don’t you? Let me give you what you came here to see.”

Tanisha suddenly swung her ass towards the camera and began grooving to some unheard song and moving her hips in a hundred different directions at once. I had never seen any woman move like that before and didn’t think it was possible. It was like a slow Hula dance with a tantalizing twist to it. I watched in fascination and was disappointed when the first clip came to an end. I quickly clicked on the next clip. It was several minutes of Tanisha licking a lollipop and by time the video clip was over my balls hurt.

There were 5 clips in all. Some were short and some were long but when they were over I knew I should not have watched them. I enjoyed them more than I should have. I had lots of work to do but even as I told myself to get off her webpage I went back to the first video and clicked play again. I was somewhere in my third or fourth viewing when my administrative assistant told me my 3 o’clock meeting had arrived. I wanted to send him away and keep enjoying the videos but I knew I had to return to reality.

As the sales guy gave his pitch all I could see in my mind were her hips swaying and her lips working their magic on that lollipop. I rushed him through his presentation, thanked him for coming and quickly went to the restroom to relieve the pressure. Then as I was heading back to my office Tanisha turned the corner licking a lollipop and said, “Good afternoon Mr. Davidson.”

I gave myself away. I stared at her licking the lollipop before I came to my senses and said, “Oh good afternoon Tanisha.”

Then trying to recover I said, “That lollipop looks delicious. Do you have another one?”

She started to walk away and said, “No sir; I licked the other one all gone shooting a video the other day.”

Even though I had just finished releasing all the pressure I quickly noticed an uncomfortable tightness in my pants as I succumbed to her seductive ways yet again. I decided it would be necessary to avoid her from now on and stop watching her videos before I did something I seriously regretted.

When I went home I sat down to watch a recorded MMA fight on my DVR but it did not take long for me to wander over to my computer and find Tanisha’s website again. She had recorded a new sixth video that was only 45 seconds long. I tried to click on it but it took me to the first video. I thought, “No big deal. I was going to watch all of them anyways so I might as well start at video one.”

I watched several times and the next thing I knew it was the middle of the night. I had watched so many times I had fallen asleep seated at my computer. I got up from the computer and made my way to my bedroom and fell fast asleep while I dreamed about having sex with Tanisha. Her big sexy body was consuming my thoughts now and I just could not get her out of my head. Each night when I went home I viewed her videos as I nodded off to sleep.

When she passed me in the corridor I felt my arousal and excitement level rise as she got closer. Then I shocked myself by saying, “Good morning Ms. Reynolds.”

I scurried back to my office absolutely horrified I had slipped up and called her by the name she went by on her website. She had to know I had been to her website or she had not heard what I said. I thought maybe she was so accustomed to hearing it that it had not even registered on her. But I was only in my office for a few minutes when I heard my administrative assistant say, “Hey you can’t just go in there” right before my door opened.

Tanisha said, “Tell her it’s okay for me to be here Mr. Davidson.”

I said, “It is okay for her to be here. I asked her to stop by.”

My admin closed the door and Tanisha said, “Nice improvising little Tommy. You know why I’m here don’t you?”

I shook my head yes and said, “I think so.”

She smiled and said, “I don’t think so. You think I’m here to seduce you but I want so much more than a fling with my boss’ boss. I’m here to do my groovy little dance for you. And you know what happens when you see me dance don’t you?”

I did not know what to say. I had no idea where she was going with the conversation so I said, “No, what happens when I see you dance?”

Tanisha started to shake and move and said, “Little Tommy falls into a trance when he sees me dance. Just watch my hips sway as you return to the wonderful trance you enjoy each time you go to my website.”

As her hips began to sway I suddenly felt like I was back home in the comfort of my own bed with my laptop on my bed watching those hypnotic hips putting me to sleep. But I knew I was in my office and I knew I was not supposed to allow this woman to put me to sleep. I tried to look away but common sense was not prevailing and my head and eyes seemed to have a mind of their own as they refused to look away. That was when I noticed I was smiling the same way I did each night when I viewed her website.

Tanisha said, “That’s right Tommy; you’ve been a naughty boy going to my website day after day and now it’s time to learn your lesson. You just can’t seem to remember that last video can you?”

It was true and it was something that had been bothering me ever since I started visiting her site. I never seemed to stay awake through that fifth video and could not ever remember watching it. But if I went back and looked at my internet history I could see that I had clearly viewed it each time I had been to her site. I replied, “No Ms. Reynolds; I cannot remember that video at all.”

Her hips were driving me crazy. I wanted so badly to just reach out and touch her but the urge to sleep was becoming more and more powerful. She giggled and said, “That’s because I hypnotize you with that video every night just like you find yourself being hypnotized right now. And there is nothing you can do to resist me. Then again; you do not want to resist me do you my pet?”

It was true. I was overcome with desire now and could not think of any reason why I would want to resist the voluptuous woman that danced before me. I said, “No Ms. Reynolds; I cannot think of any reason to resist you.”

Tanisha pulled her pants down and stepped out of them as they hit the floor allowing me to have a full view of her lower body. She moved it towards me while still dancing her dance and said, “Good boy. Now kiss my ass and when your lips meet my ass you will fall into a deep deep sleep and will be completely under my power.”

Her ass got within inches of my face and then she thrust her hips back placing my lips squarely on her ass. The last thing I remembered before she woke me up was the soft feel of flesh and an intense desire to belong to her. The next thing I knew I was waking up as she was counting to ten. No matter how hard I tried I could not seem to remember anything that had happened since she put me out but I did take notice that the sun had already gone down and the office seemed very quiet.

Tasha said, “Well there; welcome back to the land of awake. I hope you had a nice little nap. Did you enjoy the process of becoming my slave?”

As I looked at Tasha I knew there had been a shift in my thinking. She suddenly looked like the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I was awe struck and felt humbled just to be in her presence. Without second thought or hesitation I said, “I am not worthy to be your slave. You are more woman than I deserve to be able to serve.”

Tasha said, “That’s right slave. But I have chosen you to be my servant so serve me you shall. Now get on your hands and knees and prepare to lick my pussy.”

I slid from the chair to the ground and got on my hands and knees. Tasha allowed herself to go to the ground and she lied back putting her feet up into the air and said, “You may serve me now slave.”

As I began to lick her pussy she said, “Here is a little tid bit of information you might find interesting. You are the only person that has ever seen my website and I have already taken it back down while you sat here in a trance. I hypnotized Silvia to come tell you everyone was talking about my site so you would check it out for yourself. Once you passed my lollipop test I knew you had been up to naughty things. If you hadn’t gone to my site you wouldn’t be here now. But you’re glad you are here aren’t you slave?”

She was right. I felt like the luckiest man on the earth to be licking her pussy. I pulled my face away from her pussy and said, “Yes my queen; I am so glad I am here serving you.”

Tanisha said, “You do not need to stop licking my pussy to answer a question. Just keep giving me pleasure while I monologue.”

This time my muffled response was, “Yes my queen.”

I doubt she understood a word I said but there was no doubt she knew what I said because she replied, “Good boy.”

When she orgasmed I stood up and said, “I will sign the deed to our home over to you tomorrow my queen. Then on our lunch hour we can go to the bank so you can be added as the primary signor on all of the accounts I was so selfish not to share with you in the past. I am so lucky you chose me.”

Tanisha stood up and as she moved her hips hypnotically she said, “Yes you are slave; yes you are.”