The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Pleasure My Purpose

Chapter 4

It had only been three days since I walked out of Her front door holding Sonia’s hand when Connie and I were ringing the doorbell of Albert Dillon’s modest home in the east of Town. She had told us that what would please Her would be for Connie and I to select the eldest client on the books and arrange a visit whereupon we would offer the Firm’s most exclusive service yet to him, on the strict understanding that it was to be filmed for Her pleasure. Dillon was seventy-nine years old, a widower, and a long-standing tax planning client who we were certain would want to take advantage of the offer. He was, after all, known to be a bit of a flirt and who Connie said once grasped her arse as she walked passed him at a meeting.

We’d set up two cameras on tripods for angle capture and whilst he occupied an armchair, sat opposite him on the settee in the living room. We’d been told to wear the most provocative lingerie at our disposal, and if insufficient to secure that necessary. We both considered we already had that required and on the strict instruction from Her that neither of us wore panties and travel with butt plugs in our arses, we’d arranged to visit Dillon today, at 2pm. “Now, Mister Dillon,” I said, “We are offering an exclusive service to you today for which there is no charge.” His eyes widened. “Call me Dillon, please,” he responded, and licked his lips. Connie moved across to sit beside him, to his right, placed her right hand firmly on his crotch, and began to gently rub. “We’re happy to take the lead here, but ideally we’d prefer you tell us exactly what you want,” I told him. A smile had already appeared on his face. Connie unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. Despite her efforts, it remained flaccid. “Anything? You’ll do anything?” He asked. “Absolutely anything,” Connie whispered seductively in his ear and then went down to take his cock in her mouth. She worked away with her mouth and hand for at least two minutes before looking towards me and shaking her head. One look at his still limp member and I knew what she meant. “Dillon,” I said, “I have something for you,” and reached into my purse. I took out a small blue pill and said “Swallow this, and we’ll give it a few minutes to take effect. In the meantime, Connie and I will put on a show for you.” Connie leaned towards me, took the pill in her hand and said “I’ll get some water, Dillon,” to which he replied as he grabbed the pill from her hand, “No need,” before he put it straight into his mouth and swallowed. “Well, well, Dillon,” I said with a smile, “That’s eager.” “Go on, then. Show me,” he said. Connie moved back over to me and bent down, pressing her lips firmly against mine, then pushed her tongue in as I unbuttoned my blouse to reveal those firm 34C tits I carry. She cupped the right with her left hand and pinched the nipple, her tongue still probing. I was already aroused, after all I knew that this would please Her very much, and pleasing Her was what this was all about.

Connie and I put on a show for Dillon as best we could. Pussy and arse licking, fingering, a sixty-nine and some scissoring, and before long we’d got so possessed of each other that we failed to notice that he was pulling on a now very hard cock with a smile like a Cheshire cat. “Dillon,” Connie said, “Let me help you with that,” as she moved away from me and towards him, and down on his cock with her mouth as soon as she got there. I went over and joined them, offering Dillon my right nipple to suck. He did, for a few seconds, before biting quite harshly. It hurt, and I pulled away, before offering the left for him to only do likewise to that. So sore nipples not the best of starts I felt, but there’s a show to put on here so I took his left hand and directed it to my crotch where he immediately began fingering me. Again thinking only of Her pleasure I found myself even more aroused. I bent down and started kissing him, offering my tongue, but for some reason he wouldn’t let me in. I could see that Connie was still working away down there on his cock, and I positioned myself down beside her. Sensing my presence, she manoeuvred in such a way as to allow me to share with her, each in turn giving attention to the balls, the shaft and the head. I have to say that I was surprised that he lasted as long as he did before erupting into my mouth. Three or four spurts all told, and my mouth was almost full. Connie smiled at me and tilted her head back, opening her mouth. I leant over, positioning my mouth over hers before opening it and allowing the content to drop into hers. Once all gone from mine I moved down to push my tongue into her mouth and begin kissing passionately. The content of her mouth now spilling out onto both our cheeks, down our chins and dripping then onto our tits. We each managed to swallow some, but most of the cum and saliva mix resting now on our chests. We made sure our positioning suited the camera angles perfectly, and I know I felt enormous satisfaction at achieving a performance that would surely please Her, and we later learned that we did.

From Dillon’s we moved directly to Her’s. We both sat on the floor beside Her legs as she watched the show on the TV in the living room. She told us to finger ourselves as we did, but not to come. Once it finished She had us each take turns licking that still foul smelling mound between her legs, but each time She said it was pleasing her it only heightened my arousal, and Connie’s too, I guessed. She said we could masturbate as we worked our tongues and told us when we could come, and we both did when told. I again squirted all on the carpet, which once soaked-in was impossible to lick up, but I tried. Afterwards, She told us how much our show had pleased Her, and that she had more for us to arrange when the time came. As Connie and I left I again felt such a purpose had been satisfied. I was already looking forward to the next opportunity to be had to please Her. She said we both needed to focus on our jobs for a while so as not to arouse any suspicion that something might be distracting us. When I got home Sonia was upstairs, and I could hear her moaning, in pleasure rather than pain. I went to her bedroom and there she was, on her hands and knees with a boy I did not recognise behind her, thrusting as if fucking, and that’s exactly what he was doing. Not only this, he had his mobile phone in his hands pointing down, clearly filming his cock going in and out of my baby’s arse. “What’s going on?” I screamed, and then I remembered I was told by Her before I left earlier that Sonia would be busy when I got home and that I should join in and assist in what Sonia was doing as the show would please Her again, just as mine and Connie’s had. The boy looked towards me. He appeared a bit older than Sonia’s eighteen years. In fact, quite a bit older. He pulled out of Sonia’s arse and said “Fucking hell, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m going. Please don’t say anything about this. I’m married.” I said “Steady on. Don’t rush.” Sonia was now looking towards me. “Stay there baby,” I said, “Mummy’s going to help out here now,” and I moved towards him. “Keep filming,” I said, “Let me get you interested again,” and I went down on his now semi-hard on, and took it in my mouth. Of course it was hard again in seconds, and then he said “Look up.” When I did it hadn’t occurred to me that at that very moment my career in law had finished. As I looked up at his mobile phone recording my sucking on his cock the thought that within hours it would be being viewed online on various websites just hadn’t occurred to me. It didn’t matter then that this cock I was sucking would be in my arse soon as well and depositing the content of those balls there, because at that time what mattered was the thought that I was pleasing Her in doing so. Being summoned to a Partners meeting at the Practice five days later to be shown by the managing partner still images of my face with my lips round a cock secured from the Web before being escorted off the premises for good by security began the start of a new life for me. As I left it was the thought that I could please Her even more without the distraction of such a career now lost which raised such a sense of relief in me. And when she then introduced me to associates in the film industry I was able to please Her even more in Her viewing of my roles as a MILF, performing with men, and women, sometimes alone, and then with others in a threeway, four and more. I’d say that I never anticipated in a million years that I’d be so sort-after as a porn star, but I just took to it like that proverbial duck to water. I suppose it’s the willingness to do anything on set at the director’s behest that is the key, along with the knowledge that at some point She would be watching, and the thought that what She viewed pleased Her was the ultimate driver for me. I’m told that in time, as I got older, I’d be performing more of a GILF role, which excites me even more. I’d earned as a lawyer enough to maintain the home I shared with Sonia, who only occasionally joined me in a scene, and the modest fees gleaned from my new career more than paid the bills. I found that I didn’t see Her so much, but when I occasionally did I realised how so important it was to my being that I had pleased Her whenever She required me to. After all, Her Pleasure was My Purpose.

The End