The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Manor, My Home

Part 3

So now I’m in a hallway. Ancient, dimly lit, fancy as hell. As expected of a Fae’s manor, really. At the end, a door is opened to the outside. And just besides the door frame...Blue Thunder. I gulp. She is so close...I just have to grab her and I’m free from this nightmare. Easy.

Too easy. There’s no way Mistress is going to play fair. This hallway might look nice, but it’s going to be full of hurdles, isn’t it? Hurdles made not only to impede me, but...transform me. That’s the whole goal of the game. I’m going to be programmed as her maid...I just have to keep rejecting it. Can I?

Once again, I’m usually so confident...But the new heart she gave me kinda just wants to surrender so I won’t have to fight. I hate it. I hate this new heart. I will fight.

Freedom is in my reach. I force a smile and start running...

“Hey, hey! where do you think you’re going?”

...And my submissive heart is ensnared by fear. Commanded by the powerful male voice, I stop, and my whole body language becomes that of a mousy, scolded little girl. Christ, she really did turn me into a pushover.

“N...Nowhere, Sir.”

That’s right. You’ve got a job to do. Here, take this.”

I turn around. A tall guy with some sort of steampunk helmet is handing me a box. Get out of my face! I don’t give a shit about your box! Is what I want to say, but...my hands ignore my inner struggle, and obediently take the package to placate him. Anything for him to stop glaring at me. I’m a nice, good girl.

“Good. Now follow me.”

He turns around and opens a door. No. I have to resist. I can’t let him distract me from my...

“Stop loitering and follow me, maid!”

Once again, my resistance just shatters. Without my willpower, I can’t resist. I meekly let out a “yes sir” and I follow suit. The box isn’t heavy. It’s easy work, at least... Of course, I am Mistress’ favorite.

Steampunk helmet guy leads me through some kind of storage room. The kind of ancient treasure box, full of artifacts from around the world you imagine were collected by some manner of eccentric millionnaire explorer. Old scrolls, weird Japanese armors, stuffed snakes...All this in a room only lit by a few candles. Kinda dusty, too... I should clean it Wow, wow, I just felt like doing some cleaning! That’s fucked! I must rejected. I won’t become a maid!

What? Suddenly, the guy stops dead in his tracks.

“What do you think you are doing?”

Wh...What? I...I’m just...” I stammer, terrified by this sudden outburst. “Carrying...the b-box...”

With that kind of oafish step? That won’t do, girl.”

He snaps his fingers, and I feel invaded by some kind of energy. Shit, gimme a break! One godlike Fae was enough! My legs feel weird...What is he doing? I’m a midfielder, I need my legwork! I...

“There. You should walk like a proper lady now.”

My sneakers are gone. I’m...I’m wearing long, pitch black high heeled boots. Here it is. The maid uniform...I am going to be dressed up as a sexy maid. I love my uniform Steampunk guy resumes walking...and I do, too. Only my step has changed. What is this? Seriously, what is this? I never even once wore high heels, and now I’m walking daintily as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I try to change my step, but find myself unable to think of any other way. No! No! Fucking bastard! I can’t do sports with this kind of precious, mincing gait!

“Much better. Ah, here we are...”

He opens a door, goes through it, and I helplessly follow.

I almost drop the box on the floor. My...My God.

This isn’t a room as much as it is a cave. Like, a natural one, with pretty purple cristals everywhere. But that’s just a backdrop. For one, Mistress is here. I love her so much For two, she is standing in front of two halves of a big-ass geode. Gorgeous, pink crystals line their insides, which have been outfitted with some sort of chairs. The one on the right is empty. The other...

...Houses a naked, strapped down and utterly horrified girl. Her naked, curvy form glistens with sweat, and she trembles, which has to be the fault of two monstrous dildos whirring away in her private places. Around her, the pink crystals are glowing, and...I shiver when I see the same color in her eyes. That thing is doing something to her. I’m kinda jealous that Mistress is making other filthy human girls beautiful...

“Ah, Lyra sweet. So kind of you to bring me my tools.”

Mistress comes to me with her seductive gait. No! Stay away! I have to get out of here! But my legs won’t move. They just stand there, all high-heeled and shit. Fuck me, she just up and took control of them...that witch pulled me back to her almost immediately after the start of the game. I wanna lose it anyway... And now she’s going to mess with me again, pull me further into her grasp. That’s how she likes it. Chipping away at my soul...one fragment at a time, while she shows me how helpless I am. Hm? She...She just opend the box, and took...a chain? A short silver chain with little bells on the ends. The hell?

“Thank you, my dear. You can put the box down now.”

She turns around, and goes back to the girl. Well, at least I don’t have to carry this thing...But once I comply, here I am standing like and idiot again. Yeah, I get it, Mistress, my legs are yours! Yes, I still resist her but I know she is Mistress... Free me already! I should ask if she wants anything else... Grr! Move!

Hey, what is she...

I blush. She’s applying the little bells on the poor girl’s nipples. Quickly, the geode’s pink glow spreads to them, and the victim gasps.

“Whaat...Nooo no more pleasure pleeeaaase...” She whimpers, utter despair in her voice.

Wh...What are you doing to her?!” I blurt out.

Mistress glances over her shoulders and smiles, looking very proud of herself but otherwise silence. The girl is another matter. She heard my voice.

“Is there a...humaaAAan?” She pleads, shuddering in ecstasy. “Please, you must heeeelp me pleeaase...”

Dear Bambi here is being enthralled at another Fae’s behest...” Explained Mistress, caressing her belly. “I am simply reshaping her sexual tastes, so that she can enjoy her future Master’s affections.”

Nooo...No it’s groooOOss I don’t wanna cum no nnoo nnnoooOoo...aaaaAAAAaannngh...”

Sweet Jesus. What kind of vile monster is this Master? Poor girl...My heart should burn with the desire to get her out, and yet...it is still soft and meek. Not to excuse Mistress’ cruelty but... gulp. The girl is enjoying it. She thrusts her pelvis upwards, licks her lips...It’s creepy as hell, but whatever fucked up fetish is being forced upon her, she won’t be able to deny it for long.

“Hush sweetie.” Purrs Mistress, passing her finger over her mouth, making her shut up instantly. “Soon you will be all hot and bothered for him, and it will feel delicious. Do not mar my dear maid’s ears with your misguided struggle.”

She doesn’t even moan anymore. She just squirms silently, helpless as the pink light robs her of her own sexuality. What a terrible fate... I am lucky to be Mistress’ special girl. How many of us are kidnapped like that? Why does the world know nothing?!

“Now, Lyra sweet...Come to Mistress.”

Oh Goddamit no...I’m already tiptoeing in her direction. Being submissive is bad enough without my feet being on autopilot. What is she going to do to me this time?

“Now then...” She says, lovingly stroking my hair. “I promised you we would take care of your unrequited infatuation, didn’t I?”

What does she...Oh fuck. No. NO.

“Don’t do this, please.” It’s hard to breathe. My stomach hurts. “I like boys. I have a crush on someone, don’t...”

Sweetheart...Who loves tomboys nowadays? That Gene would never even see you as a girl before you dolled yourself up to a grotesque degree. You don’t need boys...You have me.”

No, no, no, no, no...”

She leads my helpless butt to the second geode. She whispers soft, inaudible things to my ears and my body becomes a puppet. I turn around and sit in the harness thing. I spread my legs and Mistress restrains my ankles and abdomen. There are also restraints for the arms, but she doesn’t use them.

“Please!” I cry, all determination crushed. “Do anything, wipe away my memory, make me a whole other person...I give up, okay? I give up but don’t turn me into a goddamn lesbian!”

Shh, that’s enough filth out of you, my little treasure.”

She silences me the way she did Bambi, and I can see the crystals begin to glow...brighter than the other geode. Much brighter. It’s...oooh...so hard to...th...ink? Everything. So...so pink. Feel warm and...weird. Pink...Pink...Piiiink...

“Are you under? Yes...I don’t use this much power for the others, but you are special, of course. Now...Let’s get this underwear off...Good. Lyra. Lift your skirt and rub your little clitty for me.”

Hmmmnngh...”

Yes, it was lonely for so long. Don’t worry. After I reeducate it, it will never be lonely again in this wonderful, comfortable home of yours...”

* * *

I wake up later. I’m out of the geode...In fact, I’m in the hallway! Was this just all a dream? Shit, no it wasn’t. I still have the boots. But I’m back on track! My crosse, my life are again within reach. I take a deep breathe, gather all my focus and passion, and go for it! I see my dear Blue Thunder close in. Just a few moments now! Go Lyr...

Oh, come on! With just a few meters to go, someone comes out from one of the rooms in front of me. A maid. She’s older than me, and asian. Wow, so pretty...So sexy She wears the stereotypical black and white uniform, with a flimsy, high-cut dress and though her top has no cleavage, it shows her shoulders and a good part of her back. A white headband adorns her silky black hair, and an elaborate, laced choker with a ring in front enhances her servant status.

“Ah, there you are.” She says with a confident, authoritative tone I just know is going to tear right through my flimsy resolve. “We have a lot of things to go through before I pass the torch.”

Y...Yes...”

I am your senior. Yes Ma’am.”

Yes Ma’am...”

And here we go again...If this keeps up I won’t even remember what it’s like to have willpower. That new room is a fancy old library, though books are only one part of the place. There are statues, paintings, even magical-looking doohickeys. More like a gigantic treasure chest than a room, really...

“Alright,” says the beautiful oriental girl. “I simply want you to dust the bookshelf over here. I’ll watch you and give you pointers. The Mistress is fair, but very demanding, as you’ll see. It’d be best if you did your all from day one.”

I suppose it makes sense that Mistress had a maid before me, and that she’d be the one to “teach me the trade”, as if there was any goddamn skill involved...But I don’t want to be taught! I have to find a way out of this! I have to! Damn this cowardly heart, I...I...

“Look, I...”

Use this feather duster.” She continues right through my protests as she hands me the item. “Thankfully, it’s magical, and doesn’t have to be cleaned, but...”

I don’t want to be a maid, okay?!”

Phew. I said it...I wish I hadn’t taken the feather duster, but it’s a start...The senior maid is a bit startled at my outburst, but remains silent. Good...I don’t think I’d win if she tried to drown me out.

“I’m a strong team captain. I belong with my friends and my parents. I’m not a docile maid. Stop trying to change that...Please.”

She heaves a forlorn sigh.

“Look, I...” She begins, apologetically. “It’s not like I’m thrilled to pull you into this world, okay? I, too, was a normal girl until she decided she needed a sexy human maid instead of letting her fairy sprites do the cleaning and cooking. I tried to resist, too. I struggled from days on end while she was changing me, one thought at a time...But this subservient life has become all I know. I don’t even remember my parents’ names...She took everything from me. I wasn’t even born asian! All I think about is cleaning and being sexy, all day long, and that’s a looong time. I don’t sleep. Ever. Without the magical tools she wants to bestow upon you, I have to spend every second working. I...I’m barely a person anymore.”

Ho...” I gulp. She is so devoted “Holy shit, I’m s...”

And now she’s fallen for you, and she no longer needs me. She’s going to give me to another Fae...and if I don’t prove a least a little useful for your transformation, I...” She shivers, looking at the ground. “I...She’s...I mean she could give me to a swamp spirit or something, I...”

I go to her and take her by the shoulders. Finally, some familiar ground.

“Hey! Don’t worry. I’m not going to make her lash at you. If it’s just that much...Then okay, I’ll take one for the team. You can just pretend teaching me, okay?”

Is this really a good idea? Probably not, but...Come on! I can’t sacrifice this poor girl for my convenience! I wasn’t raised that way. I’m a team player. No way I’m going to stand with her going to an even worse Hell.

“O...Okay.” She answers with a relieved smile. “Just clean the bookshelf, alright? Oh, and I didn’t saw your uniform but for now you should probably wear this...”

She points at a laced white headband resting on a table.

“I still remember the punishment she gave me when I refused to put it on.” She continues with an ominous shiver. “I kept resisting days after it but believe me, I never took the damn hairband off.”

I...see.”

Mistress must have a major fetish for this thing. Alright...I slip it on and get to the bookshelf. What? There’s barely any dust on this thing. Welp, looks like this will be easy, at least. I pass the feather duster over the book covers. No big deal...I just have to reassure the maid and high-tail it. Blue Thunder is just beyond this room.

And so the maid instructs me. Do the covers, the tops, the shelves, blah-de-blah. It’s just pretending to clean something that already is, I don’t...What? There’s so much dust on this shelf! Where did it come from? Go away, dust, I’m trying to save someone from eternal damnation here.

Hm, guess the duster really is magical. Oh, thank you for this wonderful gift, Mistress I made a swipe and it’s still spotless. Convenient. Here, let me clean this one dirty spot and we’ll call it a d...day? What...What’s this feeling? I feel...proud of myself, somehow. I’ll just put that under “thrill of using a bona fide enchanted item”. I love cleaning Now to wrap this...

Oh, goddamit. More dust. What’s this filth’s problem? Guess it’s got a grudge after the bookshelf. It’s pretty boss, after all...Rich mahogany, leather-bound books, Ron Burgundy would definitely approve. Here, let me clean that, nice and thorough...And here it comes again...This strange feeling.

“Something wrong, Lyra?” Asks the asian maid. She must have noticed my groans.

I don’t...know, I...Feel kinda lightheaded.”

Yeah, dusting always feels weird when you’re not used to it. I don’t know why but chewing gum helps. Want some?”

Yeah, why not...”

I take the tablet she hands me over my shoulder. Hmm, that hit the spot. Nice fruity gum...Hmm, where did she get a hold of... I am not finished cleaning. I want to clean Oh, come on, another dirty shelf...I swear, where is it all coming from? Dust, meet Lyra! Yeah, take that?

Am I...getting excited by dusting? Blow a bubble What, this can’t...this can’t be a trick, can...

Pop

Woah, nice bubble. What was I thinking about just now? Fuck, can’t remember. Anyway, dusting, dusting...

* * *

Hmmmm...Helping the maid was so much more fun than I thought. Although I do feel there’s something...

Pop

That magical duster is awesome! I bet our club room would be way nicer if I kept it. Everything must sparkle I turn to the maid, proud of my work.

“Here, Mistress shouldn’t be angry at you with this.”

Yeah, very nice work!”

She looks so relieved...Yeah, it feels good to do people a solid. Hm? Her expression has changed. She looks behind me. What is...

“Oh, shit!” I can’t help but swear. “That bookshelf’s so dirty!”

It is, isn’t it...?” She says, approaching me. “Someone should clean it.”

Hmm, yeah, but isn’t it...”

Your job?”

I turn my head around. She’s brushing against my back. So close... Stop thinking...I want to blow more bubbles

“N...No...” I try to protest, but strangely I’m not so sure... “I mean, you’re the maid, I just need to get out of...”

She gently turns my head to the dirty bookshelf. So dirty So dirty.

“Don’t you want to clean it Lyra? You did such a good job on the first one...It felt nice, didn’t it?”

I...guess, but I’m not...” Woah, big bubble coming. Pop “I...huh...huh?”

Tell you what, I’ll give you my iPod. It’s way more fun to clean with music.”

But I...”

Once again, she keeps making me look at the bookshelf. Argh, so dirty! But this time she slips earbuds in my ears. I don’t want to listen to music, I just want to cl...I mean, escape...Shit, why am I so lighthead...

Pop

Well, music’s nice...It’s slow and fancy and haunting...Kind of like this manor. This...prison. Graaaah, Focus Lyra!

“I need to escape. Right now. I...wh-wh-whaaat?”

She’s caressing my breasts! What is she...

Pop

“Shhh Lyra.” She murmurs, her cheek brushing against mine. “Listen to the music...To your body...To yourself. Your lonely little pussy. It likes when you work, doesn’t it?”

What do you...”

The nice melody enters a crescendo. Wow. Wow, feels so...so...

“Hmmmmnh...”

Yes, that was a nice moan...C’mon, don’t fight it, Lyra...Cleaning feels so yummy...And look at that mess!”

No. Noo...Let me look away. Not the dirty bookshelf. Filthy bookshelf! I want to...I want to...!

Escape! Clean No, I... Cleaning makes you all hot and bothered for Mistress Escape. Escape...Esc... Listen to the music. Listen to your quivering body. Clean. Esca... Be a good maid. Clean. E... CLEAN.

Pop

Did...Did I just cum a little? When was the last time I...I blink. Wow. This bookshelf seriously needs my helping hand. I can’t stand seeing such beautiful books sullied!

“I’ll...take care of the cleaning.” I declare. “Just go. I’ll do it. Must clean. Clean...Clean...”

I hear her giggling. Don’t care. Must clean. I hate this dirt. Fucking hate it! The gum’s tasty. The music’s nice...I’m ready to work. I’ll escape and take blue thunder, but I swear this bookshelf will be sparkling from top to bottom.

Swipe. I gasp. Fffuck, it feels amazing...I love cleaning I love cleaning. Can’t wait until I can do the clubroom. Hmmm...I only need one hand for my duster, I guess my left hand can have...other uses...he he he...

“AaaaAaah...”

Feels so good down there...Especially when I rub it in synch with the music...Mmmmh...My body quivers but my dusting hand remains steady. I’m a good maid Oh, was there a voice in the music? Didn’t notice... It’s a woman’s voice... Mistress’s” Whispering... Teaching me to be a better maid. So sexy...I wonder what her breasts are like. What? Why am I thinking that? I’m not a... I’m a lesbian Oh, yeah, that’s right...I’m a lesbian now...It’s...bad? I think? Dunno...So much cleaning to do. So many orgasms to have books to dust...

Pop

Hard to think. Thinking doesn’t get any cleaning or chewing or listening or learning or cumming done. Cleaning...listening...Yes. The wom...Mistress doesn’t sing in english. Such a pretty language...Makes me all hot...All...T...Toute excitée...Hmm...C...

“C...Cummiiiing! Hmmmnaaah...Yeah...Ooooh ouiii...”

* * *

I open my eyes. What the hell? Did I blank out? I remember the maid looking at a second bookshelf, and...

“Wow.”

The...The room is squeaky clean! Did the maid do all that while I was doing that first bookshelf? I did. I’m so proud. Such a good maid. It’s impressive. Anyway, nobody to distract me. I’m free! Finally!

I exit the room, and see my beloved Blue Thunder. What’s better, she’s right beside the exit! I can see the soothing light of the real world shining in this wretched place. I resisted! I won!

I run to my crosse, as much as I can run with those heels anyway, and grab my fifth limb. Yes...the fiberglass hamp, the rim, the netting...Blue Thunder. Finally. I can finally be my true self. I just have to walk into the light.

Hm?

Hey, here’s the diary again. I chuckle. What are you going to do, bitch? I won. Let’s see you acknowledge my baddassery. I flip it open...And my jaw drops.

“Je suis Lyra L’Amour. La dévouée servante de ma Maîtresse Féérique. Elle parle Anglais mais j’arrive à la comprendre grâce à sa magie. Tant mieux parce que je suis une quiche absolue dans cette langue. J’aime ma position. J’aime ma Maîtresse. Son manoir est ma maison, et moi, son amante pour l’éternité. Je sais que je ne suis pas la plus raffinée de servantes, et ça m’attire des emmerdes avec ses invités. Mais elle m’aime comme je suis, parfois douce, parfois flamboyante, toujours aimante. Oh, Maîtresse...”

What in the fucking hell is this? I...I can read it! It’s French! It reads :

“I’m Lyra L’Amour. My Faerie Mistress’ devoted maid. She talks English but I manage to understand her thanks to her magic. Which is good because I’m an absolute basket case in this language. I love my station. I love my Mistress. Her manor is my home, and I am her eternal lover. I know I’m not the most refined of maids, and Mistress’ guests sometimes give me Hell for that. But she loves me for who I am. Sometimes docile, sometimes passionnate, always loving. Oh, Mistress...”

“Genre! Je...huh, I...talk english many...good? Et je n’y connais rien en Fran...çais...”

What am I babbling about?

“Qu’est-ce que je raconte, encore? Bien sûr que je suis Lyra L’Amour!”

Obviously the diary is right...I’m French...Wait, no I’m not, but I...Oh. I get it. She succeeded. My mind’s like a weird jamble between my new French identity and my old self, but...I...How can this be? I felt so free one minute ago...

But it was an illusion, completely dispelled by the diary. I’m one hundred percent her maid. Everything I read in the small book sounds right. True. Comforting. I still feel like I could escape. I know it, in fact. There’s no barrier in the doorframe. The real world is in sight. Just steps away. My Lacrosse team is waiting for me. But...I just don’t care.

I look around, and smile at the sheer beauty of her manor. Yes...This is home.

“Rah, putain...” A filthy home. There’s cleaning to do, Mademoiselle L’Amour. “Il me faut un balai...”

Ah, here’s one. Just besides the accent table where I left my diary. Weird...Isn’t it my crosse? No, no, it’s a broom. It...became a broom. Mistress transformed it. To seal my choice.

Thank Her! I really needed a broom!

“Oh, Merci Maîtresse!”

I begin to clean. Can’t wait to see the floor all nice and sparkly. Yay, this broom is magic too! It does the dusting and the waxing! Super! I’ve got a amazing manor for a home, a Maîtresse who loves me dearly, and magical tools! I’m the happiest French maid in the world! Now if I could stop being so hopeless about my English...

Oh, a mirror. He he, I look so gorgeous in my black and white outfit. So sexy! I bet Maîtresse will fuck me like a bunny when I’m done. I can’t wait!

FIN

* * *