The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Manor, My Home

Part 1

“Who the fucking Hell are you?!”

Really? I’m in a dark stone cellar, collared and chained to a wall, some kind of fucking monster in front of me, and I ask her who she is? Great job, Lyra.

“A silly question, child.” Calmly answers the intensely beautiful mature woman with dark blue skin and a long, pitch black victorian dress with goddamn shadow tendrils flowing out of it. “Why linger on what I am? You are the interesting one.”

Hmm...I may be awesome, but I don’t think so.

“Okay, then what the hell is this? Where am I?”

“You silly girl...” Mocks the lady of darkness. “You are home.”

“Home? This is a fucking cell!”

“Yes...” She smiles. “I do have to contain your fury, my radiant little spitfire. But don’t worry...This room is just for teaching. After your first lesson, you’ll get a far better room. Furthermore, once you are broken, my manor will feel like the perfect haven.”

Broken? Shit. I really couldn’t expect unicorns and rainbows from a living shadow, but...

“Wh...” I hesitate to ask, but letting her keep beating around the bush is almost worse. “Are you going to enslave me? Is that it?”

She laughs. A haughty, noble titter.

“Enslave? No...I will simply have you.”

Her dark eyes peruse my tiny but athletic body, very much aware she kinda already attained this goal. Can’t remember how for the life of me, but still, I’m not home, I’m not at the track and field club, I’m not anywhere sane. She has me alright. But, dammit, that was just an introduction.

“Every aspect of you. Your body, your heart...and your mind. For so long they have given me lowlives to break and reshape on their behalf...But you...”

There’s nothing but pure black oblivion in those eyes, and yet...As she looks at me, I can clearly see a warm desire. Wow, does she...really, genuinely like me? She doesn’t even look corporeal. She’s just like a painting of a perfectly beautiful forty-something noblewoman, and made to look like a shadow creature. She exudes power, fearsomeness...not love. And yet...

“On the outside, you’re a brash, plain little thing, looking and acting more like a child than anyone else your age. You don’t look beautiful...but the personality inhabiting this mediocre shell...it is pure fire outshining the self-loathing drivel you call humanity. Oh, not by that much...You still bear their stench and their filthy habits. But your passion, your honesty, they shine so bright.”

She caresses my silhouette from a distance, clearly transfixed.

“Yes, you are the material I always wished for. You are the one to receive my care. You are the one to become my perfect servant. My very own loving, caring personal maid. Love and devotion incarnate. A living work of art.”

“Like fuck I will! I don’t care if you’re a vampire or a demon or anything like that, but I wont become your slave! Not in a million years!”

“Oh, poor little child. Years? You gravely misunderestimate me. I’ll have you remade before dawn!”

I scuttle backwards to the wall. What? I don’t like how confident she’s being one fucking bit.

“In fact,” she continues, “We’d best get started now. You have so many lessons to assimilate. So many bad habits to unlearn. So many thoughts of freedom to shed...This will be intense, child, but quick. You are so beautiful. I cannot wait to see you put on your maid uniform and look at me with adoring eyes.”

I chortle, unable to even think about a response. This is fucking ridiculous.

“I will be back in a few moments. Gather your thoughts...This is a very important moment for you. When you are perfected, you’ll know this as the day your true self was born.”

And just like that, she raises an arm and disappears, as if reality itself had swallowed her. I wish!

“My thoughts are ‘SCREW YOU, you unconceivable bitch!’. I’m a free woman! Maid uniform. Christ. I didn’t become the ace of the Lacrosse team to pour your goddamn tea!”

I can’t even fathom myself in a french maid uniform. Or any kind of servant uniform, but let’s not get our hopes up : that bitch wants me to become some kind of starry-eyed, uncritical lover. She probably wants the hyper-sexual black and white dress. I turn back to the wall, and try to pull on the chain. To no avail...this looks like it was build back when they had to incorporate “anti-cannon” to their designs...Only the dungeon hasn’t aged one bit. Shit. And I may be great at shooting balls with a weird-looking stick, but chain-breaking isn’t my forte.

So, what do I have, besides a chain? Well, a small bed, comfy looking enough for a goddamn dungeon cell, and...a nightstand. I don’t suppose there’s a key for my collar in the drawer? Nope. Just a small book. A diary, in fact. I flip through the pages. Mostly blank, but there’s one that reads...

“I am Lyra. I’m a spunky young woman with a short temper and short hair. I’m center midfielder for my college’s women’s Lacrosse team. That’s a little-known team sport, wherein you use a sort of two-handed, kinda broom-shaped racket called a crosse. I love it! I was selected as captain last year, and now we’re tearing ass throughout the state!”

Well, I thought this could be a false account of my life, for that shadowy cunt to try and disorient me or something, but no, that’s accurate. Go team! Although...Did I write this during I was out, somehow, or...Shit, she knows everything about me, does she? She hasn’t called me by name, but...Hey, there’s another page.

“I am rude and headstrong. I’ll surely try to resist her education. I can’t help it...I have been raised by stupid humans, and I don’t understand how little pride and freedom means here. Still, I’ll cling to them because I’m a foolish girl. Unfortunately, that means I will need to be punished and broken a bit before I can understand how pointless my human existence is and accept this as my only true home.”

Aaaand now it’s creepy as all shit. Still accurate, but...yeah. I obviously didn’t write this. It’d probably be best if I tried to break that chain again. But before my hands even take a grip on the iron bindings...I hear her blink into the room.

“Ah, yes, resistance. Couldn’t expect any less from such a spirited girl, of course...But no matter their eventual station, all my pupils have to understand one first, fundamental lesson.”

“Spare me the lectures.” I say sharply, not even turning around.

“You suspect I am more than human, of course. But I am, oh, so much more than you think. You have left your world. The first lesson you will learn, really adopt in your heart...is the utter futility of resistance.”

I gulp.

The...The tone with which she said that...I...My head dropped by itself. Futile. Adopt in my heart. She’s done this before. She...

No!

“So this is where you break my resolve?”

“Quite. Just a few trainings to get that pesky, pointless willpower out of the way before your I truly start to change you.”

“Well TRY ME!”

“Oh, I will, pet. As a matter of fact, I will begin right now.”

She joins her hands together, then pulls them apart, forming a long, straight object between her fingers. Is it...? A riding crop. Great. With a terrifyingly confident smile, she slowly glides towards me. Glides. She isn’t even moving her legs, for christ’s sake. She stops just one meter in front of me. My breath quickens. Is the chain long enough to let me reach her? More importantly...do I even want to try? My athletic body tenses up. I don’t know the extent of her supernatural powers...But I can’t just let her tower over me like a goddamn dog owner!

And she just stands there. There’s a glint in her eyes. A spark full of absolute dominance. She doesn’t think she owns me...She knows it. She isn’t the least bit afraid...Fuck! I...Like I’m going to take this humiliation!

I lunge at her, my hands going for her forearm. My movement is precise, quick and true.

She blinks out of existence again, and I can feel a whip on my hands. Strangely, it isn’t painful...but suddenly, they’re yanked to the ground. My wrists are completely stuck, shadowy handcuffs binding them to the rocky ground, forcing me in a kneeling position. The collar’s chain is almost completely tensed up, too...I could have caught her!

“Ha ha ha...Such a temper, my little firebrand.”

The riding crop gently slides under my chin, and raises it. I am forced to look into the monster’s victorious eyes.

“You lived in a world where your strength mattered. Where you had choices, decisions...a place to find, a status to acquire. Your old world was one of conflict. You find yourself against a supernatural creature and your first instinct is to attack her? See how stupid this world has made you, my sweet little Lyra.”

Aaand fuck. She does know my name.

“Well, that’s my world and I love it, okay? I never asked you anything, you fucking abomination!”

“This was your world. Now, you live in mine” She continues, unfazed, as her crop caresses my cheeks. In this world, you have a place. A station. You are my beautiful, devoted maid. Yours is simply to accept it and fall in hopeless love for me.”

With an ominous laughter, she steps back, and the chains on my wrists dissolve. I quickly stand up.

“Let’s see the strength of your will, my servant, before you lose it forever. A simple order. Bow your head.”

What should I do? Play along? Nah, fuck that. If I start giving in to her now, there’s no...Wh...What?!

My hands fly to my forbidden area. I blush like a goddamn tomato. No...No way. Is she...

“What the ffffuck are you doing?” I ask, gasping.

“Punishing your stubborness, my dear...As well as giving you a glimpse of the absolute power I have over you. Unused to pleasure? Unlucky with boys, are you my sweet?”

“That...That kind of thing isn’t your fucking business!” I bark. Don’t pry into my love life, dammit!

“Not that your displaced taste will be a problem for long...So, here we are.”

She snaps her fingers, and the sick warmth recedes. Motherfucker, I think my panties are wet.

“Your very first punishment! That wasn’t too bad, wasn’t it. I’ll allow you the right to doubt my power for a bit...But starting now, you’d better work on lowering that willpower of yours...” An infuriating giggle. “Oh, I will be gentle. My aim is to make you love me, not fear me. That’s the kind of servant you are, Lyra...You obey me because that is your deepest wish. Now, your second order...”

I grind my teeth. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I’m in deep shit, am I? She really is going to try to break me. This is going to be a matter of balance. Resisting until my breaking point probably isn’t a smart option, so...

“Undress.”

“What? Man, FUCK Y...”

Shit. I blurted that out unconsciously. She’s about to snap her finger. I snap my mouth shut before she does, and bow my head.

“I...That came out by itself. Give me a moment, okay?”

“Of course, sweetheart. I understand you have nasty habits to get rid of. If you’re going to resist...Please make this a conscious decision.”

Oh, thank God. My mouth isn’t the most restrained thing in the world...And she’s right, if I’m going to be punished, at least I’d like to deserve it and...Whaaaat the hell? Am I being grateful to her? She’s enslaving me! I can submit to avoid punishment but I can’t let her worm her way into my head!

Anyway...Undress...Well it’s not like she’s a guy, and I’ve undressed in front of the team more than once. I don’t have a sexy body, so...Yeah, if I’m giving a little slack in this deal, it’s probably a good place to start. My hands fly to my shirt’s button and undo them.

“Good. Go on, my sweet.”

And now she’s praising me. Not sure that’s better.

“You have a potential for submission. You are smart enough to know resisting can be folly.”

Shut up.

“That’s it, shed your skirt...Ah, yes, that wasn’t so bad now, was it?”

“Get lost.”

I stand before her in my underwear. She seems content...For now. But now isn’t what I’m concerned about.

“Good...Now let’s try that first thing again, shall we? A pet needs to be comfortable when approached. Don’t bite now...I want to teach you acceptance, not housebreak you like a feral little stray.”

She glides toward me again. One meter...Half a meter...All up in my personal sphere. Great. I feel like I’m marked by a particularly obnoxious defender on the field. I close my eyes, but I can still feel her presence right beside me. She doesn’t touch me...She just hangs out. Wants to see if I snap and attack her again. I want to, but I have to resist the urge. Not so much because of the punishment...but I don’t need another demonstration of my hopelessness.

“Good. You’re a bit more civilized now...Let’s get rid of this.”

The chain clings a bit, and I can feel the collar dissolve into thin air. What’s the lesson here? Don’t attack and you won’t be treated like an animal?

“But enough with the foreplay...” She whispers seductively in my ear. “I long to see the love in your eyes, my little maid...Now for the real lesson.”

I gulp. Okay...whatever this order is, it’s going to be a rough one.

“You can kneel...” She murmurs in a low, sensual voice. “You can cry, you can smile...but you will now call me Mistress.”

No.

No, please no. Not that. Anything but that. I can’t acknowledge my defeat...I mean, obviously. But...As real, as clear-cut as my willpower feels, the reigning thought isn’t “Should I call her Mistress?” No. I will not. Absolutely not. I won’t even pretend to. This word makes me sick in every inch of my body. Instead, the lingering question is...

How am I going to be punished?

“Lyra...” Purrs the monster. “You will succumb one way or another. I want your new life to set in painlessly. I really do...so please, beautiful child...Don’t listen to your freedom-corrupted heart...Just obey. Even your rational mind understands. You are in the clutches of a Goddess. I could make your life a living Hell...but you have the incredible, unique fortune of having caught my interest...caught my love, Lyra sweet. Every time you dreamt of a miracle, of an easy way out of every ill feeling...this was it. I want nothing but your everlasting happiness, for the price of your unending love. I am your paradise, and you know it. But will you silence your pride? Can you break the chains of dignity to claim your paradise at my feet?”

I wish she was lying. I wish she is trying to trick me, so that my burning desire to go get fuck herself with every phallic shape that has ever existed would be justified...But she isn’t, isn’t she? No matter how rational I want this acute feeling of hatred to be, I can only perceive love coming from her. A dark, possessive, twisted love...but love. She is even trying to coax me to submit, so she won’t have to punish me.

But I can’t let this shit happen. I can’t agree with this. I just can’t. I’m a free woman. I can never accept slavery.

“No. My life is in the human world, as captain of the Lacrosse team. This is what I want. Please...If you really love me...” My voice dies down. “Please, let me go back home.”

Please. Please be convinced. Please. Pl...

“No, no, Lyra...I am sorry, but this filthy link really needs to be severed.”

Shit. Shit shit shit. With a disappointed look, she extends both her hands, and I immediately feel something’s not right. A mere second later, I realize what.

Tendrils show up in my field of vision. Just lines of pure black darkness. Instinctively, I try to tear them away, but they’re not in front of me. They’re...in me. In my eyes.

“Wh...Wh...” I stammer, bewildered.

The tendrils pile up. She’s...She’s taking my eyes away.

She’s going to make me blind!

“NO! Nooo!”

My life flashes before my fading eyes. My reptilian cortex goes into panic mode. My fingers try to wipe the black strings away, but to no avail. Her magic is consuming my vision from the inside. My heart, normally so filled with courage, is engulfed in fear. I am going to become blind. I will never see anything again. I will be useless to the team. I...

“Please! Anything but that!”

“Stop resisting, Lyra. Accept your station...”

No. No. I can’t. Even if it’s lying, I can’t call her Mistress. I...

The last shreds of light fade away. Darkness. Horrible darkness. And just like that, pure, abject fear overrides my thoughts. Years of pride and dignity just snap, like strong steel cables giving way to forces beyond human ability. An upbringing of independance is flushed away by a survival instinct sent into overdrive. I am facing a threat beyond comprehension. SUBMIT, yells my survival instinct. DARKNESS BAD. SUBMIT.

“YES! YES! I’m sorry!” I blurt out, falling to my knees. “¨Please, Mistress! Don’t make me bl...”

My vision returns in a heartbeat. Tightening my betraying lips, I look at the cold hard floor, shivering. G...goddamit. I said it. I...

“See? Those bounds of pride are of no use to you here. Let them go...Just let them go and drift into my embrace.”

Mistress touches me. I can’t deny the word now. I want to, but I can’t. She looks cold with her dark blue skin, but she is warm. I don’t even have the strength to resist, lost in a sick mix of relief and shame. I tried to resist, and I was broken. She picks me up, pulls me on her lap, and hugs me like a small child. I am forced to look at her smiling, loving face. A voice still tells me to resist, fight this witch. But it is only one voice. My reason and my heart sing a different tune. They know going against her would never be worth it. Better accept her love. Better submit. For the first time in years, maybe even a decade...I cry.

“Shhh. It’s alright. Mistress is here, Lyra sweet. Mistress is here.”

“Uuu...uuuh...Uwaaaah...”

“You can cry. It’s alright...Nobody is looking up to you here. Just let the pain flow out of you. You’ll feel reborn...”

“I...I...I don’t want tooo... sob I don’t...My team...I can’t forg...“

“Shhh...”

She gently puts her dark finger on my lips.

“You still have remnants of humanity’s filth...It would take months to cleanse the scars its blighted claws left on your heart. But I know you understand. I know you’ve assimilated the lesson. Resistance is your enemy.”

“I...”

I don’t want to become a maid. I’m the Lacrosse team captain. I’m badass. I’m skilled, I’m..just a girl. Mistress is, literally, godlike.

“I’m afraid...If you order me again, Mistress, I’ll...I know I’ll resist...I know I’ll try...sob You’ll punish me again...Please, don’t...“

“I know, my sweet little Lyra. I know. I just needed you learn and accept this primordial lesson. To grow fearful of your own resistance...To call my name on your own.”

Sob

“The rest of your upbringing will be much more pleasant. You’re going to sleep now...and I’ll cleanse away all this bad willpower for you. You will never need to be punished again. Only gently molded. Soon, Lyra. Soon, you will be my doting servant.”

The palm of her right hand begins to glow with a warm blue light. She puts it over my forehead. The fear recedes. I feel sleepy. No...No, please don’t do this. Don’t take away my resistance, even if it...hurts...Goddamit. I’m sorry team...I wish we could have gone to...the...f...

* * *