The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Headspace, Chapter 4. Precession of Obedience

The first hint of morning was the outraged squawks of birds needing to find the rest of their flock. Neither alex nor jordan, cuddled together in alex’s bed, noticed. The latex headphones still enveloping their ears, still transmitting soothing static. Still applying control.

The light seeping through the vertical blinds an hour later, was much harder to ignore. jordan’s hand tightened in delighted surprise on alex’s breast, as she let out a soft sound of pleasure. They were warm, together, united in purpose.

Both felt something new. For the first time in some years, longer than each no longer chose to remember, they felt happy.

It wasn’t just the sex, or the intimacy and cuddling which followed. It was the freedom that Jajo offered — they no longer had any anxieties about their future, about risky choices, or about who they were. They were Jajo’s obedient drones, and that freedom was glorious. alex’s breasts were pretty nice, too.

alex shuffled about in bed, delighting in the feel of jordan’s arms as they tightened in a hug. She kissed his lips, and their tongues started to tangle. A few minutes later, wiggling under jordan’s wandering hands, she said her first words of the morning, “I obey Jajo,” and grinned. jordan responded, “I obey Jajo.” They were at peace. Both of them had accepted the End-User License Agreement that the Jajo corporation commanded them to accept. They found it good.

The headphones permitted the sound of alex’s door buzzer. She rose, not knowing who it was at this early hour. She knew that all was correct. She could not worry. Walking naked through her apartment, hair flying every which way, a thin trickle down her inner thigh, she pressed the buzzer.

At an unheard prompt, she opened the door — no knock was necessary when Jajo coordinated things. (The Bluetooth mesh shared by nearby headsets also helped.) One of the sales-drones, a beautiful girl she had taught in her classes, now wearing her latex sales uniform and obligatory Jajo headphones, smiled at her.

The sales-drone’s gaze appreciatively travelled up and down alex’s body, admiring her pert breasts, rosy and erect nipples, needy clit, and slept-upon hair. The drone walked in, carrying a large package.

The drone set the package down, neatly branded in the Jajo corporation’s approved branding scheme. She stepped forward and ran a hand up and down alex’s needy slit. The sensation of this drone’s hand on alex’s pussy and clit was so different from jordan’s more solid, rougher, skin. It was lovely: by order.

The drone stepped back, smiled. She licked her hand clean, her long tongue finding every drop of arousal. The drone winked and departed. No words were said, nothing was needed. There were no choices here, only obedience.

The door closed as alex shivered in need. Her fires of desire, banked overnight, roared to life. Beyond the trickle down her thigh increasing, however, she did not otherwise react. Her place was here, with the boxes.

jordan padded out of alex’s bedroom, dick hard. He stepped behind alex and hugged her, his erection slipping easily between her legs, running the length of her pussy. It was so tempting to give into sensation — but the headphones commanded otherwise.

They turned to the box, and opened the clever pressure-sensitive packaging. (It would have been inefficient for them to try to find scissors.) Inside, they found evidence of belonging: three small rubber packages containing appropriate wear for every drone, a small bottle, and a microfiber cloth.

jordan opened his package first. A tight pair of latex briefs, complete with penis sheathe, were clearly for him to wear. The tip of the latex sheath had Jajo’s logo. Across the buttocks: “Good Boy.” A second line, in a fancy script typeface: “courtesy of Jajo corporation.” He pulled them on. The rubber squeaked as he dragged its powdered material across his skin. A few moments of struggle, with some laughing help from alex to position his erection correctly, and he smiled; feeling the tight latex seal to his erection and cup his ass cheeks.

alex checked the fit of the latex by running her fingers in a ring up and down the large, black, drone-cock. It was in full working order, every sensation amplified and controlled. He gasped in pleasure and kissed alex without thinking. Her hand fluttered back and forth a few times as they made out above the box containing her own presents from Jajo. The latex he wore was dull and matte, fresh out of its packaging.

They parted, panting, needing each other. They needed alex to be in her uniform. She opened her packets. Latex panties with a clever access port using the same technology as the box they arrived in and a black latex bra to provide support, presentation, and control over her glorious breasts. The semi-matte black panties had the Jajo logo on the front, and “Freedom from choice!” and “Provided by the Jajo corporation” in the same script typeface on her ass.

The rounded curves of the material clinging to alex’s rounded cheeks did, admittedly, make the message somewhat difficult to read. The bra was without message, merely part of the set, and it carried only a tasteful logo. It was perfectly fitted for her breasts, providing exactly the support she would have wanted from a custom set. Her latex needed polishing as well.

jordan took the bottle of lubricant and the microfiber cloth from the package, and anointed the cloth with lube. Reverently, he set about bringing proper lustre and shine to his fellow drone’s correct attire, the thick latex accepting the silicone gel as its correct due. alex reciprocated, spending rather more time on jordan’s black shaft than it, technically, required. Neither of them minded.

As they admired each other’s new attire, their hands performing final polishing touch-ups over the smooth, now shiny latex, a soft chime rang from alex’s TV. The text, well framed on the device, read: “Your End-User License Agreement has been updated. Please review the changes and indicate your acceptance.” Beneath it, a Jajo logo and slogan were displayed: “Our control is your freedom.”

The text scrolled:

  • Section 6. Attire. Drones shall wear Jajo corporation latex, to better facilitate pleasure and belonging. Drones needing to pass in broader society are allowed to hide this clothing when necessary. All drones shall delight of the feeling of their Jajo latex drone-uniform on their skin, and shall pleasure and take pleasure from other drones where possible.

There was no world where hesitation was thinkable. Both of them burned with need.

In unison, they intoned: “I accept.”

In unison, they looked at each other, lust entirely obvious: “I obey.” alex hopped onto the back of her couch, knees wide. It was time to see how latex-on-latex would feel. jordan rubbed additional high-tech Jajo lubricant on his black latex cock sheathe. It wouldn’t do to tear it, after all.

It was decided that the pair did not have to start their morning routine for another half hour, and so they gladly obeyed without hearing the orders from their headphones: they were to pleasure each other, positive reinforcement for their new clothing. They were happy and free. By order.

* * *

The two Jajo drones sat next to each other on a train heading back to uni. jordan was in his clothes from the day before, rather the worse for wear for being discarded on the floor and soaked through with various fluids over the course of last evening’s dronification. jordan was delighted with the reminders of his obedience.

Alex wore her usual tight white short-sleeve ribbed top. Her latex bra was quite evident, even through the close weave of her shirt — the material was thicker than her usual supports, and the black shiny material was impossible to obscure. This outcome pleased her. Her skirt was shorter than usual, as well — for some completely unknowable reason (she rolled her eyes at her own thoughts), she was hornier than usual today, and easier access might matter.

The two worked in silence, diligently studying and preparing for their forthcoming meeting. Their shiny latex headphones isolating the noise of the crowded carriage. Both alex and jordan were quite aware of the leers, glances out of the corner of the eye, and frankly admiring smiles the nearby commuters were directing their way, and the pair basked in the attention, sitting hip to hip as drones on display. For most of the journey, they focused on their laptops, resting precariously on their knees.

As they approached Sydney Harbour Bridge, a latex headphone’d student on the other end of the car looked up, caught jordan’s eye and smiled. The other drone was alone, but chatting quietly with a young lady next to him — the empty conversation of strangers on a train making the first dances of possible attraction to each other. The undergrad wasn’t yet a sales-drone, and wearing normal, if attractive, clothes.

jordan smiled back as he saw the drone hand over a new pair of headphones from his backpack. The girl put them on and a blissful smile spread across her face. Her nipples easily tenting her tight blouse. She looked down at her phone and started reading Jajo’s EULA. jordan felt his hand rubbing up and down alex’s thigh. It was delicious seeing new people join Jajo corporation’s ranks. alex turned her head and sneaked in for a brief kiss. Then, breathing together, they both made a few final changes to their work for this week’s philosophy reading group (a clearly distinct and also “necessary” meeting from their professor’s required advisory discussion group).

Passing out of the car at Central, the drone at the other end of the car handed them a bag with two Jajo-branded boxes of headphones in it. They smiled in thanks, and watched as the girl in the seat next to them rubbed herself through her panties.

* * *

The day remained hot and muggy, a hangover from the brief rain of yesterday. alex and jordan had to take more than one trip to the toilets to dry their latex underwear. Tutorials and classes passed in a focused blur, the drones performing to standard in their expected roles.

The previously dreaded time arrived. The pair arrived two minutes early, and confidently set up their laptops. The remainder of their department’s postgraduate students trickled in with their usual hang-dog and hungover air. More than one of the group found their gaze lingering on alex’s latex-emphasised breasts. The tone in the room was off, and the students were clearly done with the humidity and the semester.

Their advisor bustled into the reading group five minutes late. His bedraggled houndstooth coat with shoulder patches spotted with sweat. He looked over the room and sighed slightly — he was able to read the vibe. It would be another one of those sessions. His gaze travelled over the drones, and he raised an eyebrow: they were still wearing their headphones.

“Would you care to take those off? It seems only polite to try to pay attention to your colleagues.” He also had very little patience remaining with the semester, the day, and the weather.

alex spoke up, confidently, “On the contrary, Sir, these are focus aids which cause no interruption to sound transmission. Perhaps jordan and I may present first so that you are satisfied that we can engage appropriately with questions?”

A second raised eyebrow joined the first. Where in the world had Alex found a spine? (And what was with the Sir, all of a sudden?) “Very well, you may begin, Alex. I believe that you were presenting about how the ontological values inherent in technology design echoed some of Beer’s cybernetics?”

Alex launched into her presentation, outwardly calm, professional, excellent. She had prepared well, and the headphones indeed make her thoughts clear and indecision absent. She hoped no one noticed how much was building up behind her panties — being this capable was exciting.

Presenting to this group and not feeling one iota of doubt and stress made all the tradeoffs of unnecessary things like choice and volition entirely worth it. She was sure if past her would have thought the same, the ability to perform at this level without stress or self-conscious anxiety was worth everything. She was glad she didn’t have to choose to be a drone, though, as change was scary. She was also glad the stiff latex held her nipples back from showing quite as visibly. There was nothing to be done about her blush, though.

The other students offered token feedback, easily dispatched. The professor’s feedback was much more incisive, clearly probing at a grumpy level if she had engaged with the literature and thought through her arguments. The newfound clarity supplied by the Jajo corporation was able to deal with all questions with the same deadly ease. She had done the work. She was intelligent and an excellent philosopher. She no longer had any internal insecurities to hold her back. God, she needed to be fucked.

jordan’s performance set the bar for the day. His reversal of his prior position about the harms of value-infused high-tech caused a mild stir. His decision to use the Jajo headphones as a case study was met with snickers. His subsequent defence was effective. Discussion followed of how the headphones’ focus changed him, his capabilities, and who he was: a recontextualisation of a cyborg without any need for implants. His argument though case study, further evidence for Haraway’s thesis, impressed the room. Even if the students were a little weirded out by the themes of submission-to-technology.

jordan nodded and responded: being uncomfortable with the influence of technology in our lives does not mean that it lacks that influence. Better to describe it accurately and frame its benefits and harms with clear eyes. It wasn’t correct to lie to ourselves about what illusions of choice we have.

The advisor launched into an even more savage attack here. jordan weathered it easily, citing a response for each point raised. He explained how lost he was with his prior arguments, and how he had to take his own lived experience as contradiction to his argument’s flaws. The reading group stretched twice as long as normal, but ultimately the professor nodded, impressed. He asked the two star students of the session to follow him to his office. He stood, the two sat.

“A persuasive performance, you two.” He started, staring down at them from behind his desk. The fact that this naturally allowed his sightline to observe alex’s bust went unmentioned, even though the two drones noticed the bulge in his pants.

“Care to explain further about those headphones? You two have clearly put in significant effort and are unlike your old modes of behaviour.”

The two drones thought quickly. It would not be appropriate to be found out or questioned by those who knew them. There was a solution.

alex stood up, making sure that the old lech got a good look at her long legs and short skirt. He might talk a good game about focus and ethics, but he was vulnerable all the same. She pulled a pair of headphones from her bookbag.

“Sir?” A heel turned in shyly, widening the gap between her legs. “I have an idea. jordan made significant claims about these headphones today. Rather than explaining further, perhaps you should experiment with them for a few hours? See how they change your mode of interacting with the world?” Her cunt demanded attention, and it was only through the control of the headphones that she did not give in. Surely, her superior would notice her incandescent blush.

The distracted, horny, academic had insufficient presence of mind to avoid making his penultimate decision. He smiled down at her breasts. “Absolutely, honey. That sounds much better — we can compare notes in a meeting later.” He fumbled the packaging open, and looked up at alex helplessly. “Sorry, all of this new stuff is so confusing. Do I need to do anything else?”

alex glided up to him, Jajo corporation taking control of the situation. “No, sir. Just put them on. You’ll want to pair them with your phone for best results.”

“Sorry, what?”

alex and jordan both rolled their eyes (not that the professor noticed), and jordan walked forward. “Hand me your phone, and I’ll take care of everything. It is important to read the license agreement carefully, though.”

The professor chuckled. “Sure, sure.” and put the headphones on. He glanced down at his phone and started skimming.

As alex and jordan left the room moments later, they smiled at a Jajo-uniformed student sales-drone passing them. This student was the professor’s next meeting. Everything was as it should be. The pair barely made it to the unisex bathroom in time before groaning in mutual orgasm.

* * *

Some time later, exhausted, freshly fucked, and quite pleased that the bathroom had a shower for cyclists, the pair made their way slowly down-campus. No amount of droneification or the influence of the headphones would get in the way of their invariant ritual: beer at the university pub after a long meeting.

Everyone, it seemed, knew that they were in the last few days of summer and the last weeks of the summer term. All the undergraduates still on campus seemed to have chosen to wear not much at all: halter tops and short-shorts for the girls, ironic branded t-shirts, beach shorts, and overly fiddly haircuts for the boys. The students who couldn’t skive off classes today clearly had plans revolving around the beach. alex’s curly locks bounced as she walked, confined only by the band around her head.

The Jajo sales-drones cheerfully staffed their booth in the quad. They still wore their latex headphones, they still wore their shiny latex unitards, oozing unashamed body-positive sexuality and setting the tone for the mood on campus. The drone the two had met just a few days ago was still staffing the booth. She was even more beautiful now, in the perceptions of these two, as they knew she was fully controlled by Jajo. “Jajo is freedom,” indeed.

She caught their eyes, and bounced up and down happily. “Yay! Jajo!” She once again exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air in a pornographic mockery of a cheerleader. The latex unitard was too thin to be a proper corset, and her breasts moved under their own gravity. The material flowed down into tiny boy shorts, kept only from sheer public indecency by a pair of Jajo latex panties. jordan paused for a step, and adjusted his rapidly growing erection — the latex sheathe rubbing against his jeans did nothing to dull sensation. His underwear was wonderful, stimulating, and did nothing to hide his reactions. Her freckles were deeply familiar, somehow, more than their brief first meeting would warrant.

alex looked down at his erection and smirked; there might indeed be some things more important than beer. She shuddered, remembering the delivery drone from the morning. There were some experiences more important than beer. She led her friend over to the Jajo booth on the quad. The girl cheering for them rushed over and hugged her. Her breasts felt wonderful through the layers of latex between them. She felt the drone’s hand cup her ass, and the wetness beneath her thighs grew. alex nuzzled the drone’s hair, cherishing the hug and the feeling of latex.

The bottle-blond sales drone released alex and walked over to jordan. “Good boy,” she said directly to him. “Good boy, remember.” jordan’s pants twitched as he orgasmed and obeyed. She kissed him, long and deep, her tongue diving into his mouth and demanding his submission. He whimpered in pleasure-filled oblivion, unwilling to object. The memories of that first night returned to him, now that he was bound more closely by the Jajo EULA.

alex looked on, rubbing her latex panties over her clit. The passers-by were no longer relevant (and far enough away not to get a good view inside the plastic sheeting of the booth). She needed pleasure. Now.

The sales-drone smiled mischievously and reached under the booth’s table, retrieving a sleek, black latex bag. “Compliments of Jajo corporation,” she purred, her eyes glinting with anticipation.

“Come on, you two. My card should get us into an office nearby.” alex’s pleasure commanded. There were no other sounds let through the Jajo headphones but jordan’s tiny whimpers as his cock jerked again, remembering pleasure and obedience.

* * *

The office was filled with a ratty old office chair, and a desk with patchy veneer picked at by generations of uni students. But it was windowless, and in the basement of a building. It was just right, this dreary cinder block room with an old fluorescent tube in the ceiling.

The door had hardly started to close under its own power when the alex and jordan started stripping off their no longer required outerwear. jordan finished disrobing first, needing only to toss his shirt aside and step out of his jeans.

His erection gleamed under the room’s harsh light: black, alien, latex. His body was clearly demarcated by the briefs, and the ultimate source of his pleasure had Jajo’s logo on it. Pre-cum oozed out of a small hole at the tip. His headphones remained, their small emerald indicator LED glowing steadily.

The sales-drone affirmed his actions, “Good boy.” His dick twitched, eager for more. The drone caressed her own breasts through her clothing, delighting in jordan’s hungry gaze.

alex took slightly longer, her tighter shirt putting up more of a fight, her skirt discarded in a fleeting instant once she found the damned zipper. She stood next to jordan, curly brown hair flowing back behind her latex headphones, glowing with their own emerald LED.

Her breasts confined, supported, promoted, by an encompassing latex bra. Her nipples had squished against the mostly unyielding plastic all day, and the constant reminder of arousal was glorious torment.

alex’s vagina was held tightly by her latex panties, providing constant stimulation to her clit through some ingeniously moulded elements. The separated butt-cheeks moulded into the panties were only slightly less endlessly distracting.

The drone stripped off her unitard, carefully stepping out of the integrated boy-shorts. The stretchy, shiny, material yielded easily. Naked breasts bounced free, large, rounded, with the faint scars of surgery and a tiny Jajo tattoo signing the scar. Perfect and implausible orbs out of proportion with the rest of her. She advertised herself as a plausibly deniable sex-object, to better spread Jajo’s proprietary technology. Her latex headphones blinked green, green, red. She licked her lips.

“Sit in the chair for now, good boy. Stroke to us.” She turned to alex. “Come here, pretty one. I’ve tasted your friend, now it’s your turn.” The drone sat back, resting on the edge of the desk. Her legs were spread, latex panties, breasts, body on full display. jordan stroked his Jajo-branded erection at a measured pace. The drone’s tongue extended too far, and then flicked upwards in a clear command.

alex stalked forward, raw need suffusing her body. The sales-drone’s grin widened, “Good girl.” A faint foreshock of pleasure wracked alex’s body. The drone hooked a finger under the narrow gore of the bra, a thin piece of latex connecting both bra cups. The drone tugged, alex followed — the one point of contact burning so bright.

The sales-drone slid her finger down alex’s sternum, between her latex-clad breasts, relishing the shudder that ran through alex’s now-close body, down into her panties. “You’re ours now, alex. Mind, body, and soul. And we’re going to reward you for your devotion.” The sales-drone grabbed alex’s curly hair in her other hand and brought their faces together.

The two obedient drones kissed, alex sucking on the sales-drone’s unusually long tongue: the product of a surgically severed lingual frenulum. Only the best for Jajo’s customised drones. alex moaned, stimulated by the drone’s hand in her panties, the drone’s other hand behind her head, and the drone’s long tongue occasionally tickling her tonsils. The pleasure was overwhelming. She cried out: short sharp squeaks of orgasm. alex’s hands caressed the sales-drone’s round breasts, ran up and down her sides, felt the play of her back, anything to give pleasure back to her fellow drone.

jordan maintained his slow strokes overtop the latex cock sheathe. He would obey, and he was not yet told to cum. No thoughts remained. His headphones’ indicator shone with a solid emerald light. This state was no temporary drone override, it was a zen-state of pleasure, brought to him by Jajo corporation.

The drone took her hand from alex’s hair. She then withdrew a long, black, double-ended Jajo-brand latex dildo from the bag near her feet, and fed half the long length into her latex panties. The drone’s composure broke, then: the tongue stimulation, alex’s caresses, the thick hard prosthetic inside her, the fact that she had two new toys!

“Yay! Jajo!”