The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Headmaster:

He sits in his large office, which sits just outside his personal quarters at the boarding school, reading teachers notes, when he comes across one that catches more than just his interest. The junior year science teacher complains that one of his 2nd period students was caught smoking in the bathroom instead of attending class. The young girl accused of this, was one he had, had an eye on for years now. There were, he had found, certain benefits to being the headmaster of an all-girls boarding school. No one ever thought to inspect his personal quarters, but even if they did, they would find nothing suggesting that he was occasionally using the girls to satisfy his sexual appetites and certainly none of the girls would remember that he had. So, here yet again, he found himself staring at the perfect opportunity to claim another one of them. He smiled darkly to himself and set about his plans.

She sat in her room, talking with her roommate about the celebrities they liked. She was slightly surprised that while her roommate was rattling off young men, she only had older actors to supply. She was even more surprised by the open disgust in her roommate’s reaction. “Sean Connery and Alan Rickman are way too old! Hell they could both be your grandfather” The girl chided, “Besides, it’s the young ones that have the stamina!” Tamsyn giggled at her roommate “Well the young ones may have the stamina, but they lack the experience that the more mature man has, and besides, I can’t help what I gravitate towards!” The other young girl laughed, “Well I suppose I will go easy on you, especially given your poor taste in men. Hell I should be offering my condolences to your future sex life.” The girl said in a fit of giggles as they began to ready themselves for bed while playfully teasing each other about boys, grades, and sleeping habits. The young woman was completely unaware of how much the next day would change her life entirely.

The next day, before second period, the science teacher stared at a note from the headmaster requesting that the young girl be sent to his office, so that he may deal with her himself. Smiling, he watched as she bounced in the room, unaware of her fate. You see, he knew what the headmaster liked, and was quite complicit with his dubious hobby. “Tamsyn, could you come here please?” he requested quite flatly. With a furrowed brow, she walked towards the man. “Yes Mr. Standish?” she inquired sweetly. “After your smoke in the bathroom yesterday, the headmaster wants to see you.” He said menacingly. Fear swept the girl’s face, as she hung her head and replied, “Yes Mr. Standish,” as she turned on her heel and walked out of the room. Her terror grew with each step. How did he know she had been smoking and how would she explain herself? Before she had a chance to process the situation fully, she was standing in front of the door leading to the Headmaster’s office.

She had only just raised her hand to knock when the door opened, and she was standing face to face with the school’s imposing headmaster. He looks upon her disapprovingly, and motions for her to step inside his office. “You sure do know how to get yourself in trouble young lady.” He said in a tone stern enough to scare the guards outside the royal palace in England. He smiled inwardly as he watched her tremble like a leaf. She looked up at him, frightened beyond words. She was terrified that they were going to end up sending her home to her drunkard parents. It is at that moment, she decides to do whatever it will take to keep her here. He catches the resolve in her eyes, and mistakes it as a desire to get out of trouble, and thinks to himself, ‘oh little girl you have no idea what you have just walked into.’

She is directed to the couch in his large dark office. She notices the door leading to his private chambers, and for a second wonders what it would be like to be in there with him, but pushes it out of her head. This boarding school was as close to a stable home that she had ever had, and she did not want to do anything to jeopardize that. He sits opposite her on the couch, looks down at her. “Mr. Standish has informed me of something very disturbing young lady.” He says in a voice that is both stern and oddly comforting at the same time. “He claims he saw you,” he clears his throat t though he cannot believe he is about to say the next words, “Smoking in the bathroom during class. What have you to say to this Ms. Blackrose?” As he finishes he folds his fingers together and stares at her with a gaze so piercing that she swears there must be a hole in the wall behind her back. As calmly as she could she said, “Can you prove this? I don’t smoke.”

He balked at her blatant lie, and then stared coolly at “Do you expect me to believe that?” he asked in a cold hard tone, making it very clear that he was not going to put up with any bull. “In fact I do headmaster.” Praying that he believed her, she returned his gaze. However, she found it too intense, and looked away blushing. He took this as a silent admission of guilt and pushed her, “Ms. Blackrose I can hardly fathom why you would think I would believe you when I have seen you smoke with my own eyes” He reveled in the terror that flashed in her eyes.

“Headmaster Sir, I only smoke when I am allowed off campus. I swear I was not….” She trailed off as he raised a hand in the air as if to warn her not to speak another word. “I will not tolerate liars amongst my pupils Ms. Blackrose, so either you come clean, or I will toss you out on your ear.” He said without a shred of empathy. Sheer panic crossed her face, as she realized that she was out of options. It was either she admit it or go home. Home was not an option. She took a deep breath and hung her head, “Headmaster I…. I am sorry… I…” she said weakly. He smiled darkly at her and waited for her to finish. “I don’t know why I did it; I have never done this before. Please don’t send me home. I was just so embarrassed to have been caught. I don’t know what came over me. Please Headmaster, please help me. I swear it will never happen again.” She said and it became clear that sending her home was the bargaining chip he was looking for. “How can you expect me to let you stay here when you show such a willingness to lie to me?” he asked sternly, and that was the breaking point. Her eyes filled with tears and as they streamed down her face she looked up at him and begged, “Please Headmaster, please. Don’t send me home. It is downright miserable there. I swear it will never happen again. Please I will do anything. I will do anything to make up for my impudence. Jut please don’t send me away!”

He softened, and said, “I won’t send you home, but I need you to convince me that you will not smoke on my campus again. I may have a suggestion if you are game and you trust me enough.” He says as he stands and walks across the room to his desk. He picks up her file, and checks her age. Sure enough, she is almost 18, and upon that realization, he decides that he will indeed make her his fucktoy. She starts shaking again as she looks up at him, a myriad of emotions playing across her face. “I understand that you don’t want to go home. However, we cannot have you missing class like that again. As I said, I have a way to make sure that you give up smoking, but I have to be honest with you here, if this ever happens again, I will have no choice but to send you home. So it is really up to you.” He stands there and watches as she struggles, having no real idea as to what he is suggesting, but knowing that if she doesn’t do what he says, she will be on the next train home. Finally, she looks up at him and says softly, “I will do whatever you ask me to do, to be able to stay.” She sees the dark shadow of intent in his eyes, and wonders what she has just gotten herself into, but it was far too late for doubt now.

“Then I will help you.” he says softly. He goes back to sitting with her, never once breaking eye contact, as he closed the distance between them. She quietly asks him how he intends to do so, and his answer comes to her in a soothing tone, “Well, a long time ago, before I started working here, I was a hypnotherapist. I could use that to help you control your need for cigarettes. That is, of course if you trust me.” Already having said she would do anything, she knew that she had no choice but to accept his terms. “I will do what it takes to show you that this will not happen again.” He smiles, as much at her fearlessness, as the fact that everything was falling into place far easier than he expected. He paused only for a moment to wonder whether she would want it to go where he planned to take it, but then he realized that he would find out quicker if he would just get on with it. He knew that he had but one shot to nail this, so, he kept talking and telling her about the technique. He spoke to her soothingly, explaining that he knows how she is feeling, that he was in her shoes once, any bull he could come up with to ease her mind, and lull her into a false sense of security. As he is talking, he realizes that she is hanging on his every word, and starts his induction. She is under in no time flat, and he doesn’t waste another second, before beginning to entangle her in his web.

“Why does she smoke?” he asks as his first question, not wanting to seem too eager, plus if he wanted to succeed at this, he needed to earn the trust of her subconscious. Softly at first and then growing in strength she says, “She smokes mostly to fill a portion of her life that she feels is currently empty.” She says. “What do you mean?” he asks her. “She has always felt like she is missing out on something based solely on her age. Something she wants very much to have.” He smiles, he spent too long doing this before he changed his career path, and he knew what the answer to his next question would be. “What is it that she wants?” From within the recesses of her mind, her subconscious gives away all of her secrets, and she is completely unaware. “She has always wanted to be taken by an older man. She needs to be fulfilled sexually. She does not really care how it happens at all. She wants to have no control over her own body. In all honesty, she would never act on this by herself though she is too shy.” He smiles broadly and asks her if she had ever thought of him taking her, and she tells him, that she has wanted him since she started going to the school. He could not believe what he had just heard. Could he could actually keep one who didn’t have to forget what he wanted? Could he keep a waking puppet? He had to find out. He gave her his standard set of instructions, but to this he added one thing, “She is to also to repeat any ‘you statement’ like ‘you cannot resist me, you don’t want to resist me, you need my cock’, to name a few” At this suggestion, her subconscious was more than willing to oblige. Afterwards, he told her that she was never to smoke during class time again.

Once the rest of his instructions had sunk in, he gave her the last and most important set. His voice was rich with desire as he set the scene. “Walk into my room, take off your panties, unbutton your shirt, lose the bra, and lay down on my bed.” Noiselessly she rose and walked through the door to his room, and obeyed his commands. “Good girl, now I want you to spread your arms and legs out as far as you can. Good, you cannot move them, and you will not be able to move them until I tell you that you can.” He beamed as he watched her test the invisible ropes. He placed a blindfold over her eyes, and then brought her out of the trance.

She awoke to darkness, knowing that she was bound, and blindfolded… her shirt open, and her panties gone. She attempts to get free but she cannot. Her nipples stood erect in the cool air… and there was a breeze on her pussy that tells her that she is beyond wet. He sits and watches, aware of the massive internal struggle going on. Hoarsely she calls out a hello, testing the room for anyone, and jumps when he answers her with, “Hello there little slut. I was wondering when you were going to come to.” She gasps, “Slut? I am no slut,” the defiance was strong in her hushed voice. “Oh, but you are,” he laughs, “you told me so yourself.” This elicits yet another gasp from her. “I told you nothing of the sort!” Her terror was slowly giving way to anger and self-preservation. He noticed this and casually said, “You can scream all you want, no one will hear you. And even if they did,” he says while running a finger up her wet slit, “no one will believe that you didn’t ask for this. I mean just look at how wet you are.” She whimpers, and turns her head away from the direction of his voice. “Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?” she asks, hoping to draw his attention from her vulnerable body, even though she knows it is most likely in vain. “Does it matter? I mean even if I told you, would it change anything?” he gets nothing but silence from her, as he begins to toy with and tease her.

She feels his teeth at her neck and on her nipples. His fingers playing over her pussy is enough to drive her insane with lust. She tries not to move, or gasp, but it is a losing battle. “You can’t resist me little slut” he says, and almost as an instinct, she repeats, “I can’t resist you,” she gasps loudly at hearing herself repeat his words, “what the hell? What have you done to me?” The sound of his laughter is almost too much for her, but she does her best to stay calm. He speaks again, “You don’t want to resist me” and again she repeats. In almost a whisper, she asks simply, “how?” He chuckles and answers frankly, “How? I told you to repeat those things, and you want so badly to obey me. You want me to control you.” She shakes her head no, but she repeats, “I want to obey you, and I want you to control me.” He grins as he slides his fingers into her pussy, and grins as she gasps in pleasure. “You need to obey me little girl” he says to her and she can almost hear him grin as she says, “I need to obey you.” She moans just slightly after she says it, as though she is beginning to believe the words she speaks. He lowers his mouth to her nipples, grazing them with his teeth, and enjoying each hitch of her breath. He continues to nip at her flesh until she begins to lean into each bite. Her skin is flushed, and her pussy is dripping and very hungry for his cock.

He knows it is just a matter of time, as he watches her hips gyrate against his hand, and listens to her breath as it comes in ragged gasps. “Do you know what you need slut?” she barely hears him. “You need to suck my cock. Don’t you?” She tries not to say it, biting her lip in an attempt to keep her mouth shut, but it’s no use. His command takes over, “I…. need…. To suck… your cock” she sobs. “That’s right. Everything I’m saying I say is becoming truth isn’t it little girl?” he asks as he holds his cock up to her lips. She whimpers softly as she takes it into her mouth, and sucks on it eagerly. “That’s a good girl, keep that up and I will give you what you really want.” he says, as he slaps her clit repeatedly. She moans against him, backs off of him and says defiantly, “And what is it that I want?” Grabbing her chin and forcing himself back into her mouth he says, “You want my cock in you. You want to cum, but more importantly, you want to be owned, little girl” Moaning once again, he can tell that not only is she is still trying to fight, she is also trying to repeat his words while his cock is in her mouth. “That’s exactly what you want slut. You want to be owned, and used as I see fit, and you can’t deny it little one.” He caught the faintest trace of a nod from her, and pushed some more. “You have always wanted that, haven’t you? Needed it even?”

Her mind is spinning; all she can hear is his words, and all she can smell is his skin. The only sensations were his hands on her, and his cock in her mouth making her body betray her and her will falter. He keeps talking as she tries to find her bearings, but the only thing for her to grab a hold of is his voice, and his words. Slut he calls her, tells her that she needs this. In her mind, she repeats his every word, and writhes in ecstasy at his every touch. Lost in the ebb and flow of his voice, the world starts spinning, creating a vortex that she cannot help but fall into. His words guiding her toward submission, his hands bringing her closer to the edge, and suddenly, what was for a moment hell, became heaven, and she can’t stop herself from wanting more. He watches as her body relaxes into a rhythm, and he knows it is time. Moving himself out of her mouth, and reveling in the sight of her trying to follow it, he lowers his face towards hers and whispers softly, “You want to cum don’t you little girl?” she nods. “You want to feel me in you don’t you?” again, she nods. “You want me to claim what is mine, don’t you little one?” she moans softly and hoarsely says yes. “Tell me then who owns your body and mind. Tell me who your Master is little slut. Give me that, and I will give you all that you want, and more.” He steps back, breaking off all contact with her body, and watches as she struggles to speak. “Y… You own my mind and body, Master, I am yours” In a second he is on her again, and she cries out in pleasure as he puts his mouth to her ear and says, “That’s right my little fuckpuppet” and with that word, she was lost in orgasm. She had never cum so hard in her life, and the torrent that swept her body was unlike anything she had ever felt. She wanted it to last forever, but knew it could not. Through the fog of her orgasm she heard him calling to her, “Little girl, it’s time for me to take what is mine. Are you read for that?” She nodded, and smiled as she felt him lower himself on top of her.

The next few moments were a blur of pleasure. Feeling him slide into her was pure bliss, and as he moved inside her, she was afraid she would lose her mind from the feeling of it. Her head fell back, her mouth agape, in silent orgasm, and he lowered himself further, to tell her that she was free to move her limbs. He had half expected her to scramble and run, but was pleasantly met instead by her wrapping her arms and legs around him, for dear life it seemed, as she was tossed on the tide of her rapidly increasing orgasms. She made no move to take off the blindfold, as she had not yet been told to, and all she could say, was ‘Master’ over, and over again. “Little girl do you want to see your owner?” he asks, and barely catches her nodding. “Take off your blindfold” he commands. She does as she is told, and as her vision is adjusting to the light, she gasps and smiles up at him. “I was hoping it was you headmaster” she said breathlessly, as she spun into another orgasm. “Good girl, you are mine now, don’t forget that” he said, right before burying his teeth into her neck. “I won’t Master, I couldn’t, I don’t want to forget it, ever.” He growled against her neck before whispering, “My fuckpuppet” in her ear, and watching her spiral into a seemingly endless orgasm before passing out. He finished, and as he lowered himself beside her, he drew her into his arms and watched her sleep, smile plastered on her face, and sweat gleaming on her forehead. Just before he slipped back into his office, he heard her say “Thank you Master.” And when the day was over, and he retired to his rooms, he found her barely waking, and already begging for more.