The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

He didn’t say a word

MC MD MF

Agbagwa takes control of a beautiful woman he just met

How did I get here?

Carol couldn’t believe she was acting this way, she knew how men looked at her and was more than confident with her body and looks, but she had always been reserved when it came to men and especially sex, yet somehow this man was different to anyone she had ever met.

Carol continued to kiss and caress the black man in front of her. She was no way attracted to the man but found it impossible to resist him. It was as if her body and mind were two different people; almost as if she was watching through another woman’s eyes as she offered herself to this man.

Carol tried to resist what her body was doing and with a mixture of terror and excitement she continued to pull his clothes from him, still kissing him even offering her tongue to him as he sucked it. Her mind screamed at this black man taking advantage of her yet he wasn’t; he was merely sitting back on the sofa partially dressed as she was frantically attacking him. Carol was embarrassed at first but as she started to hold his cock in her hand while pressing her chest to his, it suddenly all became more real. She didn’t want this man but somehow she did. The more her fear filled her the more she was aroused by him.

As she stroked his cock Carol tried to stop and tell the man to leave her house but found herself stroking his shaft faster and kissing him deeper. Carol then remembered her boyfriend could be home soon. What would he think if he was early and saw her and a black man doing this in their living room? She could feel herself sweat with panic but still her body drew more energy from that and stroked him faster. She was now striping herself; she quickly slipped her skirt, blouse and pants off, then sat next to the man.

‘GOD I CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER HIS NAME!’ she screamed in her mind and grabbed his swollen member again. With her spare hand she tried to encourage the man to unclip her bra as she leaned forward to allow him easier access. She could smell his stale body odour and mentally wanted to vomit, but physically her body pushed harder against his after smelling him and even licked his neck, further tasting his sweat.

Carol had never performed oral, not even on her boyfriend yet she could feel herself moving towards his groin. She slipped down to between the man’s legs, then moved both her hands to his thighs and sharply pushed them apart. She then crawled forward and while holding his cock in both hands she crouched over and ran her tongue over the swollen head, then kissed it several times before sharply snapping her head, flicking her hair from her face. She then slowly took his cock deep into her mouth.

Carol’s mind screamed, ‘HOW COULD I BE DOING THIS?’ It disgusted her to the core yet instead of a scream coming from her, it was a pleasured, muffled moan as her head moved up and down, her lips squeezing against him. Carol again tried to scream when the man moved his hands to her head but once again her reaction was frustratingly opposite. Her tongue now darted across his tip as her lips pressed harder on his shaft and down deeper within her head.

Carol’s only escape was to spend split seconds during her ordeal trying to think back to how she got here, to retrace her steps.

The last clear thing she could remember was that she had stepped out the office for her lunch early after the geeky office boy Jason had mixed up her files and was left to sort them out. (Carol knew the young boy had a thing for her. He would go red and fidget with his thick glasses when he had to talk to her and she could also tell by his blank spotty face that he was fantasising about them, together, copulating, and this made her sick). a heavy black man had held open the doors for her and smiled on her way out. he stuck out because of the brightly coloured baggy clothes he was wearing. Carol had walked past the man without stopping or thanking him.

‘WHAT DID THIS MAN DO TO ME?’ Carol’s mind asked as it went back to the horror of her orally pleasuring him when her boyfriend was due back at any moment.

Carol walked down the street to the café and just before she had got there, someone gently placed their hand on her shoulder. She’d turned and stared angrily at the man she recognised as the black man from her office.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” she asked him, mustering as much sternness as possible to her voice.

The man held up a strand of hair to show her he had removed it from her jacket shoulder.

“Do you even speak English? You don’t just touch someone you don’t know.”

Carol knew she was making a scene and that the man didn’t like it. She remembered how a part of herself thought the man was only trying to be nice yet her bitchy nasty side, which she had always had, continued to shout at him, trying to draw more attention.

“Now leave me alone!”

Carol turned and went into the café as the man had sharply walked on. During her lunch, Carol had thought about how the man had innocently tried to help her. What if he couldn’t speak or didn’t speak English? Eventually she shook it off as she did with so many other things.

The office wont miss me

After her sandwich and diet coke, Carol stood at the counter and complained about the service as she paid, then made her way out of the café and walked back towards the office. Just before she got to the office door, she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder; that’s when it had happened! She remembered now, it was all coming back.

Carol wanted to cry, but instead she moved her head back allowing the man to spring from her mouth and hit her chin. She then spat on his cock. (This behaviour shocked and scared her. She had never acted like this!) Her body stood up, then she straddled the man on her sofa and guided his throbbing organ into her waiting pussy. Her mind went into a rage, not even her boyfriend fucked her bareback! She had always insisted on a condom claiming the pill didn’t agree with her, but once again the mental protest only made the physical take over more aggressive as she sat her full weight down onto the mans wet cock.

As she pushed her upper body off the man, her arms fully extended and pushing against his shoulders, her back arched and she ground herself onto the man’s cock taking him deeper. Carol again thought back as her body instinctively took over.

Carol slowly turned as she felt the warmth from the touch. Upon turning she saw the same black man as before. She tried to shout at him again but nothing left her mouth. She felt the panic inside her as for the first time in her life she didn’t feel in control. She desperately tried to get her voice to work and she was aware that she was now smiling at the man. If this wasn’t enough to scare her, what she felt herself do next was.

Carol reached up and took the man’s hand from her shoulder, turned it and placed it to her cheek. She was fully aware the street was busy but she couldn’t help herself. Her head was loud with protests but her movement and body language was calm and calculated, still holding the man’s hand to her cheek as she moved them to the wall of the building and pressed him against it. Then she was aware she was glancing around.

Once again her mind tried to stop this and go back to her office, but upon looking back at the man she felt herself grin then slowly she moved his hand from her face to her breast. She looked at the man knowing she was watching for a reaction; she felt his hand squeeze her tit and her mind wanted to slap him but her legs just stepped forward so she was pressed against him.

Carol looked up and down the street again. This time she saw a few colleagues walking into the office. Her heart thudded and she wanted to shout for them to help her even though she would be embarrassed; she wanted their help! Instead, carol felt her own hand move to her blouse buttons and undo the first two. She then moved the mans hand up and into her blouse and upon feeling the man slip his hand into her bra, she again, more than before, tried to resist but could only bite her lip and moan when he twisted her nipple. There was no pain even thought there should have been. He had done it with a lot of force, but only excitement filled her body.

She knew she had to coordinate her mind and body again, getting them to work together. She just had to tell her body to stop, but somehow it was her body now telling her mind to stop. She could feel her protests quiet and was now aware that her hands were moving to the man’s groin. Upon touching his cock over his trousers, the man straightened up. He stepped past Carol and waved down a taxi, Carol looked at him.

“You want to go somewhere more private?” she asked.

The man nodded. “Sure, baby. Let’s go to your place,” he said with a sly wink.

Carol saw him look at the door of her building as she took his arm.

“Oh, it’s ok. The office won’t miss me,” she said. She couldn’t believe she was saying this! She had a very important meeting this afternoon and had to get back for it, but once inside the taxi the air was electric. She didn’t care that the taxi driver was looking in his mirror, she kissed and held him the whole journey.

She threw the driver double the fee as they left the taxi and hurriedly pulled the man to the main door. As she faced the door frantically trying to put the key in, she was also reaching round and holding the man’s ass, pulling him against her. Once in the lift she pushed the button for her floor and turned to him again, pushing him backs. She lifted her leg and wrapped it around his, her heel moving up and down his calf as she continued to kiss him.

In her mind she tried to shake her head and clear the fuzz, but her body’s only actions were to continue embracing this man. She continued to kiss him as she walked backwards down the short corridor to her door. Then she pushed him away and unlocked the door before turning and grabbing him again.

Carol now remembered she actually tried to jump up on the man and wrap her legs around him, but her tight skirt made that hard and the man made no attempt to help support her weight, so she pulled him over to the couch and sat him down she then began to undress him kissing him deeply.

Back to now

Carol was ashamed, realising that how she had got to this moment was her own doing, although something was wrong with her it was she who had instigated it all. as she came back around to what her body was doing, she realised she was now pumping herself harder against the man, his cock thrusting deeply into her. Her hair had fell from its tight bun and was now partially over her face, she could hear her head say “No no no, you need to stop him! Quick Carol! Get off him now.” Carol knew the sound the man was making was him getting ready to cum. Then she felt a massive sigh of relief and her body jumped from the couch and off his cock, then it was replaced with the ultimate disgrace as she knelt down sucked his cock, he then twitched and erupted inside her mouth, her mouth refused the gag reflex and let him empty into it.

The man then stood up and she tried to hold his leg, but he brushed her aside. He then got dressed and she followed him to the door. He opened the door then turned and handed her a sheet of paper, the man then turned and walked away.

Carol stood watching him until the lift doors shut. She then looked down to the paper, as she unfolded it she saw it was a list, she read it:

  1. You are to break up with your boyfriend.
  2. You will go back to work as if nothing has happened.
  3. You will allow Jason, the boy in the office, to assist you with the big meeting today.
  4. After you will thank him and ask him to dinner.
  5. You will offer him a promotion as your assistant.
  6. Dinner will become a regular thing, and after, you will go all the way with him.
  7. You will love your new boyfriend Jason more than anything.

Carol folded the note back up and closed the door. She wrote a note to her boyfriend telling him to move out straight away, and then got herself ready for her big afternoon.

to be continued?