The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hawaiian Honeymoon

By Vox Hypnotica and Blue Kahuna

(Chapter One)

Kathy couldn’t stop watching Jon and smiling. They had maxed out their credit cards to pay for the flight, the hotel and the wedding, but it was all worth it to have the perfect honeymoon. Jon was so handsome, and her heart started thumping in excitement to think that they’d finally be consummating their marriage that night. She leaned in to nuzzle him, and he put his arm around her, holding her tight. Her head was swimming in reverie, and she barely noticed at first when a stranger sat next to them.

She snuggled close, resting her head on Jon’s shoulder. She paid no attention to the man who’d sat down next to her husband; she’d teasingly insisted on sitting by the window, so she could look out over the ocean as they flew into Hawaii . “I can’t wait until we get to the hotel,” Kathy whispered to Jon.

“Well, aren’t you two sweet,” said the stranger, a little too loudly.

Kathy blushed, raising her head from Jon’s shoulder and offering their fellow traveler a friendly smile. “Sorry. We just got married today and we’re on our way to our honeymoon. We’ll try not to be too obnoxious about it.”

The man gave Kathy a weird little smile that made her uncomfortable. “Well, congratulations. No need to apologize. Actually, no need to wait, either. You two should start making out passionately right now.”

Kathy opened her mouth to tell him to mind his own business, but found herself turning her head to meet Jon’s lips in a kiss. She felt strange, making such a public display in front of a complete stranger, but she shifted in her chair, sliding her arms around Kathy and pulling him closer. Her hand slid up his leg and he gasped as she began slowly stroking his hardening cock through the crotch of his jeans. She found him kissing her neck, nibbling at her soft skin as she moaned and closed her eyes, arching her back, pressing her breasts against him.

Kathy gasped softly, forgetting the world. She loved feeling how hard Jon was under his jeans, loved his soft kisses on her neck, loved their bodies pressed together. She needed his touch everywhere on her body. She couldn’t think of anything but Jon. She whimpered with pleasure as she felt Jon’s hands sliding up inside her blouse, fumbling with the clasps of her bra. She ran her tongue along his ear, whispering sweet, dirty promises of exactly what she was going to do to his—

“Ahem.”

Looking up, startled, they saw one of the flight attendants standing by their row, her arms crossed. “If you two lovebirds don’t mind, I’d appreciate it if you’d go ahead and fasten your seat belts. We’ll be taking off in just a minute.” Kathy and Jon sank down into their seats, faces burning, as the stranger regarded them with a smug smile.

“That was quite an opening show,” the stranger said with lascivious cheer as the plane taxied down the runway. Jon frowned at him, but neither of them responded. A few minutes later, the plane was fully in the air, the stranger persisted. “So, what are your full names, and what hotel are you using?”

“Jonathan Arthur Malone,” Jon volunteered.

“Katherine Abigail Stewart Malone,” Kathy said, realizing after the name had left her lips what an odd request it was. “We’re . . . we’re staying at the Radisson. Why do you ask?”

The stranger smiled, “It’s a nice hotel. Hey, Jonathan, switch seats with me.”

Jonathan would have preferred to sit with his newlywed wife, but he stood up to switch. Kathy tugged on his hand and looked up at up with a pleading frown.

“Uh-uh-uh.” The stranger waved a finger at Kathy. “Let him go, honey. Matter of fact, fold your hands in your lap, like a good girl.”

Kathy obeyed, trading a worried look with Jon as he and their fellow passenger switched seats. This isn’t right, she thought as the stranger slipped his arm around her shoulder. This isn’t right at all.

The stranger leaned over close to Kathy, and said quietly into her ear, “So, tell me, quietly, what dissatisfied you most about your new husband’s sexual performance?”

Jon was angered by the question, and started to object, but the stranger snapped at him, “Hush.”

Kathy gave a blank look. “I . . . um, I wouldn’t know, actually.”

The man grinned widely, reaching up to brush a loose strand of hair back behind Kathy’s ear. “You’re telling me you’re a virgin, Katie?”

She flinched away from his touch, her cheeks burning. “Kathy. And yes, I’ve been saving—”

Jon interrupted. “Look, asshole. We’ve been putting up with your questions, but you can just—”

“You’ll speak when spoken to, Jonathan.” The stranger smiled at him smugly. “Is that clear?”

Jon nodded, a confused expression on his face. “Yes, but watch yourself.”

The stranger rolled his eyes dismissively at Jon, then turned his attention back to Kathy. “Now then, Katie. We were discussing your sexual history.”

Kathy didn’t bother to correct him. “I’d rather not . . . I really just want to sit with my husband, please.”

The stranger replied only with a patronizing little laugh. He reached further around her shoulder, touching her collarbone under the first button of her shirt. “Have you sucked cock? Given a hand job? Kissed another girl?”

Kathy tried her hardest not to cry as she shook her head petulantly, no.

“What do you think about when you masturbate?”

“I....I think about....” Kathy whispered softly, and the stranger shook his finger patronizingly at her.

“Louder, please, Katie. I want Johnny-boy here to be able to hear you.”

Kathy’s face turned even redder and she cleared her throat, staring down at her feet as she spoke up in a clear voice. “I think about Jon kissing me on our . . . tonight. He undresses me slowly and lays me down on the bed, then takes his clothes off and . . . and makes love to me.

The stranger sighed with contempt, “Yes, that’s nice. You dream of your husband fucking you. Other than the fact that it will never happen, it’s a pretty tame fantasy.”

Kathy looked surprised and offended. He made a dismissive gesture with his free hand. Then he leaned closer to her again, and slid his other hand around her shoulder, exploring a little bit further under her collar, touching the corner of her bra strap with his fingertips.

“Now tell me loud enough for Jon to hear. Who else have you fantasized about?”

Tensing as she felt his fingers on her skin, Kathy closed her eyes. “Um. George Clooney . . . Brad Pitt . . .”

“No, Katie.” He traced his fingertip in a slow pattern on her collarbone. “I’m talking about real people. Someone you know.”

Kathy shot a guilty look at Jon, answering despite herself. “Andy Carson. He’s a friend of Jon’s . . . they work together.”

Jon gasped involuntarily. Kathy stared at her hands.

“Better,” said the stranger, “Not tell us, specifically, what you do with Andy Carson?”

The stranger continued to caress Kathy’s neck lightly, intimately, under her shirt.

Kathy tried to resist and refuse. The words just left her mouth, “He deflowers me, gently, on our wedding night.”

“Oh, now that’s interesting,” he said, trailing his fingertips along her skin. “Tell us more about that.”

Kathy started breathing a little harder, shifting in her seat as he toyed with her neck. “I imagine us finding ourselves alone together after the reception. Jon’s off talking with his family, and Andy takes my face in his hands and kisses me. I find myself kissing him back, and he unzips my wedding gown and lays me down.” She turned her head, staring out the window in shame. “We make love and he . . . he makes me pregnant.”

The stranger gave a wry little grin, “Wow, I had no idea you were such a backstabbing bitch slut, Katie.”

“No!” Kathy quietly insisted, “It’s not . . . I mean, I wouldn’t actually. . .”

“Jon,” the stranger said, “Tell Katie, quietly, what you think about her little fantasy.”

Jon looked at Kathy, “I’m a little disappointed and confused by your fantasy, love, but I’m a lot more scared about what’s going on here.”

The stranger sighed dramatically. “You disappoint me, Jon. I thought you’d have a little more spine, but if you don’t care what a two-timing whore your wife is, I guess you deserve that you’re going to get. Now. I’m headed up to first class. Katie, meet me in front of the bathroom in exactly two hours.”

Kathy glanced at her watch (a wedding gift from her Aunt Leslie) and marked the time. The stranger gave Kathy’s nipple a fast, sharp pinch, and stood up.

There was a long silence for several minutes after he left. Finally, Kathy spoke up, still unable to meet Jon’s eyes. “I’m scared, Jon. I . . . I’m really scared.”

“I know, baby.” Jon moved over to the middle seat again, putting his arms around her and pulling her close. “I’m scared, too.”

Kathy started to cry softly, pressing her face into her husband’s shoulder. “I . . . it’s just a fantasy, Jon. I would never—”

“Shh.” He stroked her hair gently, shaking his head. “I know, Kathy. I know.”

They barely noticed the next two hours.

Sometimes Kathy could sleep, but Jon never could. They didn’t speak about it, or about anything. The plane had turbulence and they didn’t even notice. Sometimes they exchanged glances, as if each hoped that the other could explain it.

“Ma’am?” Kathy startled awake and realized she must have dozed off. She checked her watch instantly, realizing with a sinking feeling she only had about ten minutes left.

“Excuse me, ma’am?” The flight attendant who’d interrupted them before was standing there, holding out a folded slip of paper. Her pretty face was paler than it had been, and she looked nervous. “A passenger in first class asked me to give this to you. He said you’d know who it was from.”

Kathy reached out, her hand trembling slightly, and took the paper. Her eyes made contact with the attendant, and she whispered urgently to her. “Don’t go back up there. Don’t talk to him.”

The woman shook her head slowly, pulling her hand back. “I . . . he told me to come back. I think I have to.” She turned, heading up the aisle and disappearing behind the first class curtain. Jon and Kathy exchanged a look, silent for a long moment. Swallowing hard, Kathy unfolded the note, her breath quickening apprehensively as she read it.

Hi, Katie. Hope you’re having as much fun back there in coach as I am up here. I have one more job for you to do before you come up to join me . . . . She read on, her stomach sinking as the note described in explicit detail what she was going to do. Folding the note, she shot a guilty look at Jon as she tucked it into the pocket of her jeans. “I’m sorry, baby,” she whispered hoarsely.

“Sorry for what?” he asked uncertainly before he was cut off by her lips on his. She kissed him passionately, hungrily, her tongue sliding into his mouth, her hands grasping at his body. He returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her, holding her close. Kathy moved to his neck, covering his skin with kisses as she stroked the crotch of his jeans. She could feel his cock stiffening despite himself as she rubbed it; hear him groaning softly in desperate arousal.

Kathy nibbled at his earlobe, murmuring in a low voice, punctuating each word with another stroke of his cock. “He . . . he says you have to keep touching yourself while I’m gone. Keep yourself hard, but don’t let yourself come.” Her breath was hot and ragged, her body trembling with a mixture of fear and shame. “He says . . . he says to think about what he’s doing to me up there.”

She slid out of her seat, letting her breasts brush Jon’s face as he unwillingly reached down to take over touching himself. Taking a last, sad look at his face, she turned and made her way up to first class. As she passed the curtain, she saw the stranger, talking to the flight attendant in front of the bathroom.