The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Havens End”

Synopsis: Two powerful dommes battle it out for power over their slaves.

MC F/F

Chapter 1—Danna’s story

Danna sat eagerly at her desk waiting for the work day to end and her night life to begin. No one in her office would ever suspect that this librarian look alike to have a wild side, but she waited with baited breath for the hour to strike 5 p.m. Underneath her blue blazer business suit was a sculpted figure with hairless pristine skin. She wore her hair in a classic bun, but when she let it flow down her fiery red curls hung down matching the intensity of the suns rays. In the last few minutes of her work day she thought back to her fondest memories of how she had first gotten into her new lifestyle.

Danna had always grown up the virtuous Catholic school girl, but that repressed sexual energy came to a for front once she hit her late 20’s. Being president of her own corporation gave her phenomenal confidence inside and outside the business world. She went from a mousy little high school girl to a harsh business women. She worked her ways up the ranks and now owned a delivery business, in fact it was the best one in the Chicago metropolitan area. It was only then that she realized that even with all her business success that she was still left with a empty void in her. Sure she had many boyfriends through church out reach programs but nothing came along that really made her content.

Using the Internet as her vessel to find romance, she stumbled across a chat room entitled “Slaves Auction Room”. Being totally naive she was very curious to see what this room was all about, thinking it might be some sort of historical chat about the civil war. She usually came in and was totally shocked to see women chatting with other women about “owning” each other and “punishing” each other. At first, being totally shocked by the reprehensible nature of it, but then realizing it was only the Internet and taking it as a joke she would come on and get a good giggle out of it. Soon after weeks of just sitting and watching she then decided to try and interact with some of the people there just to see what reaction she could get. That was when she met her first online friend Cole. Cole wanted nothing more then to be dominated by stern women. After hearing what Dana did for a living Cole knew she would be a good candidate for a domme. Every time Dana would come in Cole would say “hi ma’am” and flirt with Danna in private instant messages. This did in deed intrigue Danna to keep coming back. She found she would keep coming back week after week on it seemed the more repulsed she was by what she was reading the more she couldn’t stop looking at it. Soon the weekly visits turned into daily ones. Then turned into all night sessions with some of her new online friends. Soon she found herself masturbating nightly to thoughts of controlling other girls and punishing them.

It took about a year of this before she really decided to go out and try being a domme on her own with great success. Danna met Cole at this domme and slave meeting bar called Havens End. Danna would forget all about her Catholic strict upbringing and loose herself in Cole’s subservient praise. That night after the bar was all it took to induct Danna into the lifestyle forever. Cole pleased her in so many ways that the sex was almost hypnotic.

Cole would do anything Danna said that night from licking her boot bottoms to letting her fist her while a vibrator sat humming in her asshole. Soon Cole wasn’t even enough and she ventured out with her new slave and took more slaves into her coven loving every minute of it. She had grown her slew of slaves like she developed her business, and now had about 7 regular slaves willing to do anything she asked. The ages and races varied from a 45 year old white mother of 3 to a 19 year old Asian beauty pageant winner. The only thing that Danna cared about now was her control of her slaves. Right when the clock struck 5 Danna took out the mini vibrator from her pussy and raced out of the office into her Bentley thinking about what outfit she and Cole would wear that night to pick up new slaves.

Chapter 2—Lita’s story

Mistress Lita woke up in the middle of the day and looked in her bed to find her 2 mind numbed slaves intertwined with her. One a respected lawyer and the other FBI agent once sent to investigate her were both beautiful and tanned. Mistress Lita sat up and woke her 2 slaves up and ordered them to get her bath ready. Lita who was born into a family of hypnotist and took her slaves unwillingly. Even though all her slaves proclaimed love for her it was forced and Lita didn’t care. She lived off what her slaves had saved up and loved her lifestyle.

After a few minutes of lazy TV watching the girls chimed that her bath was ready. The 2 blonde naked girls stood straight at attention in the bathroom and disrobed Lita, their nipples stimulated to full erectness every time they obeyed a order. Lita had a body of a Latin goddess with bronze perfect skin and ample D cup breasts. She lowered herself into the tub then order the girls to leave and kneel face down outside the door till she was done.

Sitting in that hot tub she remembered everything that her father had taught her about hypnotism and how she had betrayed his rules of its use. Growing up she had always thought that her fathers show The Amazing Pepe was just a fake. After being embarrassed severely by it one day while in high school she confronted her father.

“Dad why do you always have to act like a clown for your money and pay actors to walk around pretending they are hypnotized.”

“Everyone in school knows its fake and I can’t even find a guy who will respect me enough to go out with me.”

Her dad was extremely disappointed by what she said and thought his only child would respect him for being a single father, but he knew how hard it was to be a 17 year old. Not wanting to see his daughter hurt any more he explained how his hypnotism show wasn’t fake.

“Look baby girl, I know it looks very hard to believe, but everything I do is real.”

“I don’t like to take people totally under because its against their free will”

Lita never heard her father lie to her before but she needed some type of proof “Dad the only way I will believe me is if you show me how you do it”.

After a little contemplation The Amazing Pepe knew what he had to do.

“Lita I will show you this but you must promise me that you will not use this on unwilling people”

“Ok papa”

Through the night Pepe showed his daughter ways of distracting people’s eyesight with a repeated hand gestures or with the sound fluctuations in his voice. He showed her every trick in his book to get people to go under. Pepe then turned to her and said “Honey not everyone will be able to go under no matter what you do, but as you know our family has been into hypnotism for many years and come across a special rock that when held by the inducer and placed somewhere on the induce’s body it will always entrap their mind.”

“This is a powerful tool, and I never want you to use it until you are ready to start your own hypno-business”.

Lita agreed, but with her growing sexual desires as a young girl quickly disobeyed her fathers orders. She first started enslaving boyfriends she wanted then venturing out to other girls as her appetite for sex quickly grew. She even got so good she started taking teachers under and using them as sexual playthings after class and finally even getting to Miss Reed the principle of the high school.

Her father knew something was wrong by the way his daughter was acting and confronted her with it. “You have been using hypnotism haven’t you.” “I see the people you bring into this house, and I see the way they act around you, I told you that you are too young for this still.”

Lita spat back “Papa its ok they don’t even realize what they are doing, its my power that is controlling them just let it be.”

“No Lita, if your going to live your life like that then you need to get out of my house, I can not have my daughter enslaving people for personal gain, if this got out our family will be the laughing stock of the hypnotism world.”

Lita shouted “Fine if you don’t want me to live here then I will go, but I’m never stopping what I’m doing.”

Pepe looked on with shock and let his daughter walk out of his life forever, but what he didn’t know was that she took the special induction rock with her.

Now out on her own there was no stopping Lita. She sank into the world of domme and sub play and entranced people one right after the other living off of their wealth. Being done with her bath and almost feeling a sense of lost Lita sat up from her tub and order the girls to come in and scrub her feet. She then decided to forget to past and think about the future and what she was going to wear tonight for her first visit to the club Havens End.

Chapter 3 At Havens End

Dana sat at her usual booth with slave girl Cole kneeling down beside her. Looking across the room she looked and dommes dancing with dommes and sighed “Ah the usual crowd I think its time I made a change in places to go”. Slave girl Cole look at Betsy over there, she has no control over her slave, see how her slave is let to sit and drink with her, disgusting.” Cole simply nodded in agreement. “There seems to be no newbies here either tonight, what a waste. Maybe for fun I’ll take you to the front and totally humiliate you somehow.” Dana then placed the top of her pointed shoe directly into the ass of Cole spreading her cheeks and making her shake with slight pain.

“Oh but look there, 3 people I have never seen before”. Just then walking into Havens End was Mistress Lita and her 2 slaves from earlier in the day bound and lead with leashes. Lita walked into the side of the dance floor but the club was packed and looking for a place to sit. Turning around she looked down and saw Dana. “Hope you don’t mind if I sit with you for a bit” Lita said.

“No not at all”

“This place is rather packed tonight and its nice to see new blood in here for a change.”

Lita sat down and ordered her 2 slaves to kneel beside Cole.

“So what’s your name, and you have to lovely slave girls there might I add.”

“Well thank you, you can call me Mistress Lita”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Dana err I mean Mistress Dana”

“And just so you know, the dommes in here don’t call each other Mistresses its pretty informal in here.”

“My my, well I will stick to Mistress Lita and you can stick to Dana if you prefer.”

Dana laughing inside thought Lita was really going to make a ass of herself if she kept introducing herself as Mistress Lita, but she decided to go along with it anyway.

“Ok then Mistress Lita, what do you do for a living”

“You can say I’m a bit of a collector”

“Heh aren’t we all though, but I mean in your day time, I myself am a corporate president”.

“Well that’s a pretty high powered job, I do like high powered women”. Lita was getting pretty turned on by the fact that Dana was powerful women and Lita did love breaking powerful women but never tried before with a fellow domme.

“You know that is a great word, powwwwwer.....powwwer....power, the syllables almost entrance you don’t they when said out loud.” Mistress Lita curled her red ruby lips “look at the way my lips move when I say it.” Dana’s eyes started following Lita’s lips. “Poooooower” she kept saying over and over. “Good girl, keep looking at my lips” Mistress Lita could now see Dana’s eyes were becoming cloudy

“Try saying it yourself Dana, powwwer”

Dana sat with a funny look on her face looking into Mistress Lita’s beautiful red lips and almost started to mumble power, but before she did Dana quickly shook her head and closed her eyes.

“I’m sorry Mistress Lita but I seem to be getting a bit light headed, it must be something I drank or something, I think I should go to the little domme’s room and freshen up a bit”. Before she left she looked down at Cole and gave her leaving orders “now Cole I want you to remain kneeling here and keep your head hung down until my return.” Then she jetted to the bathroom to clear her head.

“Damn” Mistress Lita said out loud. " She is much stronger then I thought she would be, most women would have been broken down by that induction”. “I will have to get her some other way, she looks too good and too much of a rookie at this to pass up.”

Cole disobeying direct orders from her own mistress looked up from her kneeling position and spoke for the first time that night.

“What are you talking about, that’s my mistress and my friend”. “She’s a domme not a slave girl like me”

“Ahh I see even though she has given you explicit instructions you disobey her”

Revelation at the truth that Mistress Lita was speaking of shocked her, she had disobeyed her Mistress for the first time ever. With that she looked a bit confused and realized that Mistress Lita was right. With that she started to stare at the floor once again keeping her mouth shut, she was punishing herself inside for disobeying.

“Well since you have already disobeyed a direct order from her it seems you must not be under her total control”. “What a sloppy mistress you have there”

With every word that Mistress Lita was saying was like a dagger in the heart to Cole, she was right, she should never disobey no matter what her personal feelings about Dana’s safety were. She then reached into her pocket and brought out the rock of induction, thinking to herself well I didn’t think I was going to need to use this but I don’t have much time before she gets back.

“Slave girl Cole lets see if you can really obey your orders and stay still”. Lita then reached over and placed the rock on her forehead while Cole say motionless wondering what was going to happen. After a few words from Mistress Lita, Cole’s face went blank and her thoughts were radically changed.

After a while in the bathroom Dana came out and sat back down with her new domme friend. “I hope you are enjoying yourself Lita, sorry I had to rush off like I did.”

“Well this place is ok but is there a place we can be alone and show each other some tricks of the trade”. “And don’t forget I prefer to be called Mistress Lita”

“Oh that’s right I’m sorry”

“Sure there is a private back room we can go back there and exchange tips”

“Great lets go, and I’m sure after a while you will remember to call me Mistress” Lita said with a laugh as the 2 groups of people rose from their seats and headed to the back....

Chapter 4—Power struggle

“Let me show you a few things first Dana” Mistress Lita said as she order one of her slave girls to go to a giant wooden X that was standing in the back of the room. The former FBI agent’s pussy heated up as she was strapped into the X being titillated beyond words at what she knew as a daily routine, but still seemed orgasmicly new to her each time she was controlled.

“Now pay attention to me Dana as I show you how I give pleasure and pain at the same time and let my slave girl experience enormous amounts ecstasy from both.” Mistress Lita said with a seductive voice to her peer.

Dana stood behind Lita and watched on intently thinking she could learn a great deal from her new friend. Her slave girl Cole that came with her kneeled down beside her. Mistress Lita then ordered the other slave girl to reach into her drink and grab the ice cubes and start rub them counter clockwise over the bound girls harden nipples.

“Now see how excited she is from the cold that penetrates her body.”

“And with that pleasure of the body her mind is becoming very susceptible to commands and orders, isn’t that right slave.” The girl said with glee “Yessss Mistress”.

“Being distracted like this is how I get most of my slaves Dana, the eroticism of her body unleashes the hidden submissive part in her mind.”

Dana couldn’t believe what she was hearing as she listened on. Is she trying to say she hypnotizes theses women to get them to be her slave, no it can’t be, besides I doubt hypnotism actually works Dana thought.

“Listen to my words slave girl, its all about the power you get.”

“Repeat it with me, pooooower,” the slave girls eyes dimmed and became sleepy as she said power over and over again along with Lita. Mistress lita then went up to the girl and lowered her own bra strap top and ordered her to suck her nipple. Then releasing her and walking in back of Dana as she still looked on almost mesmerized at the erotic sight before her.

Mistress Lita whispered in Dana’s ear, “One can not really understand the meaning of power unless they experience it for themselves.

“Look how pleased she is bound in that device”.

“I can show you more of this and her pleasures if you take her place”

“I can show you the real meaning of power”.

Mistress Lita began to rub her hands down Dana’s arms and slightly push her forward until she was face to face with Lita’s bound slave.

“Take her place on the X Dana, and I will show you more of what power and control really is about.” Dana heard the words power and struggled to repeat it. “Poww.....er..... no. Noo....t sure if I .....should.”

Dana retreated into her own mind frantically and finally began to realize what was happening. This women IS some kind of hypnotist, what is she doing to me, I seem to actually want her to show me more, some how I need to stop and think clearly. With that thought Dana shook her head once again and broke free from the initial mind control.

“Look I don’t know what you think your doing, but I can just watch you with your girls and me with mine, I thought this is why we came back here.”

Lita laughed, “you with what slave girl” she said. “All I see her are me with 4 other girls with no control”

With that trigger word of control that Mistress Lita had entered in earlier Cole sprang up and grabbed Dana along with the other girl and forced her into a adjacent wooden X. “Cole what the fuck are you doing, I command you to stop immediately” but Cole wasn’t listening all she could do is what her mind had order her body to do. Soon after a minor struggle Dana stood bound in a X thrashing about trying to get free.

Chapter 5 Learning More and More

The once powerful domme stood bound in the wooden X and watched in disbelief as her friend and once obedient slave stood next to Mistress Lita. A tear began to fall down Dana’s face. “What have you done to Cole, why is she not responding to me”.

“My dear Dana, didn’t I tell you to always call me Mistress Lita”. Dana spat in the women’s face still showing that even bound she was still powerful.

“Well you are a resistant one, I guess that is what draws me to you so.”

Mistress Lita then began to undress Cole and lower her down to her knee’s again. “Cole whom do you obey” Lita asked.

“I obey my mistress”

“And who is that”

“My mistress is Dana” Cole meekly replied

With that show of disrespect one of the slave girls kneeled down with Cole and held her arms tightly behind her back. Mistress Lita then preceded to star deep into her eyes “You know who owns you, who takes away your power like you like it, tell me the person who owns your power in reflect owning you.

Dana could only stare deep into Lita’s eyes as she realized her power had been taken away which was the ultimate punishment for her in turn being the ultimate turn on, and with that she said. “You Mistress Lita, you have taken power away and turned me into your willing slave”.

“Good, and who is Dana”.

With all her power and resistance gone Cole responded “Dana is nothing, someone who wishes she could have power like you”.

Mistress Lita laughed and bent down to kiss her new slave girl as a reward. She then reached for a riding crop hanging on the wall and struck Cole on her firm nipples hard and repeatedly till they seemed to glow with redness. Cole knelt there with anguish on her face but still almost forming a smile with her lips.

Dana was in complete shock by this. She knew that Cole was a submissive but thought she had trained her well enough to obey only one person, her. Dana seeing this was impressed and actually started to get a little turned on herself. She felt her pussy warm up and start to get wet but knew she could never let her capture know it. Dana then said “I will not beg you to stop with Cole, once I am out of here I will deal with her myself for her defiance”. “And if you think somehow you will capture me like you did Cole you have another thing coming, I have been a domme for many years and would never let myself be submissive.

Lita knew she was right. “But you still don’t seem to have learned about my power”. Soon you will be begging me to serve at my feet. “Begging me to let you lick at my feet soles, begging me to use your hand as a ashtray and your mouth as my wash towel.” " I can even smell your arousal at the thoughts, you do have a hidden submissive side and I’m going to bring it out.” Lita then lowered her head to Dana’s pussy and inhaled the scent. “Mmmm your sex smells so lovely, I can’t wait till you get a chance to eat mine”.

“NEVER” Dana shouted.

Lita was pleased to see that Dana still resisted even though her body was obviously turned on. She let free her other slave girl from her wooden X device and ordered her to 69 Cole as a part of her reward for sub servitude to her new mistress. She then ordered the other slave girl to suck on Dana’s damp pussy lips and clit. All Dana could do was moan through clenched teeth as she tried not to let her pleasure show.

“I know how much you like that Dana” “My slave girl here has a real way about her while eating my pussy and I know she can use that talented tongue on you as well”. “Feel the way she delicate uses her tongue to gentle tickle each of your pussy lips then wraps her tongue hard yet gently at your clitoris”. “I can hear the way she is slurping at your wet pussy standing from here, and I can see in your face your enjoying much more then you should be isn’t that right?”

Lita then began to caress Dana’s hardening nipples and pinch and twist at them. “You are really enjoying it arrant you Dana you can admit it to me”. Your power is being lost by your own sexuality, admit it. Even though Dana deeply wanted to deny it she simple muttered “Yes”.

“Didn’t I tell you to refer to me as mistress Dana”

“Ahghhh Yessss.................Mistress Lita”

The slave girls tongue was working just as Lita had said, it was turning her on beyond belief and her mind was becoming vacated from the oral assault.

Mistress Lita then brought out her family’s rock and placed it on one of Dana’s nipples. The rock felt cold to Dana’s skin but also felt inviting. The smooth sides of the rock rubbed around each nipple and down to her sculpted stomach. Mistress Lita then took Dana’s head in one of her hands as the rock was still placed on her chest with the other.

“Listen to me Dana, I am your new mistress and you love me, with every lick of my slave girls tongue your feel your subservient side come out”. “Feel the rock and how it soothes away all your worries about being dominant and shows you how much you want to be a slave”. “Tell me who owns your power”.

Dana still struggling with herself, and now feeling all her worries about business and being dominate slipping away in her own mind. She wanted so badly to say that her power was taken away and to bow down to her new mistress but a little piece of resistance was still there. She muffled her words but got out “no..ooo ....one........own.....ssss.........me.....eee.....”

Lita then ordered her 2 slave girls, who were still intertwined in sex, to release Dana from her bonds. Dana fell right to the floor the other slave girls mouth still stuck on her pussy like a vacuum. Cole and her new sister in slavery both sucked at each of Dana’s nipples as she withered on the floor. Mistress Lita then knelt down on Dana’s face and ordered her to smell her sex. Dana deeply took in the odor and grew even more sexually excited. “If you want to lick me let me know slave girl Dana”. Dana now knew she needed to taste Lita’s pussy replied. “Yes”

“Yes what slave girl, if you want to lick me answer completely”

Dana’s resistance now totally gone responded “Yes Mistress Lita, please let this slave girl lick you”

“Who has your power slave girl Dana”

“You do Mistress Lita, I am just a slut slave for you now my power is yours”

Lita then lowered her wanting pussy on Dana’s mouth and shivered as Dana hopeless licked away at her. With every lick Dana made a little bit of her power went with it. Once her new Mistress sprung with cum on Dana’s tongue she knew she was forever entrapped by the sweet flavor.

The doors to the back room sprung open as 5 women walked out. Mistress Lita lead the way holding leashes of 4 other girls and one of them had been the former domme Dana. The crowd all seemed to stop and looked on silently and in shock as the 4 slave girls were lead out of the bar to continue Dana’s induction at home.