The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Happy Little Helper”

by ”URN My Power

I had known Amy for eight years. She was a kind, sensitive person who loved to help out. One time she skipped lunch every day for a month to save up enough money to help a friend of hers make the down payment on her new car (good thing it wasn’t one of those thousand-dollar down cars). With the two of them skipping lunch every day that month, and three other friends joining in at various times during the month, they saved about $430 just from skipping lunch. And all during that month, Amy sold cupcakes to the Freshmen and Sophomores, and she sold candy bars to Candace Stevens, the rich chocoholic. Altogether, they amassed $1,215.03. Needless to say, that knocked a sizable chunk off of the price of the price of the fifteen hundred-dollar car, leaving her friend’s father to pay only a few hundred dollars to finish paying off the car. He even had the satisfaction of making his final payment in pocket change, which really gave the sales rep something to talk about when he got home. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that Amy would help me out with my little “project.”

She showed up at my house after school on Friday, and after giving me a big hug and a friendly peck on the cheek, she asked me what I needed help with. I told her I needed a set of nimble fingers to help me finish a robot I was working on to help me get into TSTC. I told her that when I was through with it, I would sell it to the police department so they could use it to apprehend dangerous criminals with minimal danger to themselves. I didn’t tell her about the mind-control device in its head, or that she would be its first test subject. She didn’t need to know that. It was almost finished, but it needed some fine adjustments that my rather large hands couldn’t make. The final adjustments were easy for her, since she had me to give her instructions, and I got a hard-on thinking about the instructions she would be following when I got through with her. Finishing the robot took until Sunday morning. When the construction of the robot was completed, I grabbed the control device, which I jokingly called a “halo,” and put it on my head. The control halo covered my eyes, and one ear, so I could see and hear what the Apprehendor saw and heard, but there was a heads-up display in my right eye so I could see what was going on around me. I had Amy start power to the robot, and I turned the control halo on.

“Why do you have tank treads on the shins?” Amy asked.

“The feet are too big for the Apprehendor to be able to climb stairs.” I explained. “The treads help it get up stairs without having to damage the area too much by, say, jumping.”

“Oh.” Amy said. “That’s a really great idea. I wonder why I never thought of it like that.” The Apprehendor responded perfectly to the thoughts projected to it from me via the control halo. Amy helped me test its abilities, doing whatever I told her to. Again I became rock-hard thinking about the commands she would obey once the final testing was finished.

“Okay, one final test.” I said. “Amy, I want you to try to get away, and I’ll see if the Apprehendor can catch you.”

“What?” Amy exclaimed.

“Well, the Apprehendor isn’t very useful if it can’t apprehend, is it?”

“I suppose you’re right.” Amy said. Amy took off in her car. That, of course, was no problem for the Apprehendor. I had it get down to its knees, then I activated the treads. Chasing her at speeds of almost two hundred miles per hour, with me on the Apprehendor’s back so that she couldn’t stop me by driving outside the control halo’s three mile range. Finally the Apprehendor and I caught up with Amy’s hot pink Caddy, and I had the robot stop the car. Because normal vehicles don’t have arms and legs, they can’t physically stop a vehicle as well as the Apprehendor could. It could simply grab the car and lift the back wheels, then the whole thing, off the ground, then stop itself. I waited until Amy stopped making the wheels spin before I let the Apprehendor put the car down. Amy darted from the car and ran into the woods as fast as those sexy legs could take her.

“Oh, good, she’s going to give it a full test.” I said to no one in particular. I willed the Apprehendor to start walking, and switched to infrared. She was easy to spot as a pool of red and yellow among blues and greens. She was faster than the Apprehendor, but the robot had some advantages. The Apprehendor could jump gorges where Amy had to find a bridge or go around. It survived full immersion in the lake, walking out just as it had walked in, as though it had merely taken a stroll in a bowl-shaped depression. Amy provided a merry chase for about an hour before she became exhausted. After that, she was easy prey. I had the Apprehendor grab her hands and hold her for a minute.

“You know, hunting you down in infrared mode makes me feel a lot like the Predator.” I said through the Apprehendor.

“Funny.” she replied, tiredly. “Now would you let me go?” she asked.

“Not yet, I still have one thing to test.” I told her. I switched back to normal vision and activated the mind-control device. She stopped struggling. I had her go limp, then I had the Apprehendor bring her to me. Once she was lying at my feet, I switched the mind-control device to programming mode.

You will do whatever I tell you to do. I thought into the device.

“I will do whatever you tell me to do.” she said flatly.

You will listen only to me.”

“I will listen only to you.”

You will know me only as Master.

“I will know you only as Master.”

Your mind and body belong to me and are completely in my control.

“My mind and body belong to you and are completely in your control.”

You can never ever disobey me.

“I can never ever disobey you.”

You will be the perfect sexual slave.

“I will be the perfect sexual slave.”

You need to orgasm at least three times a day.

“I need to orgasm at least three times a day.”

You can not have sexual thoughts about anyone but me.

“I cannot have sexual thoughts about anyone but you.”

You can only be happy when I am pleased.

“I can only be happy when you are pleased.” she said. Now that she was totally mine, I switched off the device, and Amy blinked her eyes.

“What would you like me to do first, Master?” she asked.

“Wait until we’re in the house, my dear.” I said. That took about ten minutes. She drove her car to my house, and I rode on the Apprehendor. When we were inside, I had Amy strip. Anxious to get started, I had the Apprehendor walk back into the garage, then I shut it off and set the control halo down on the dresser. Amy was naked and awaiting orders. I commanded her to finger herself while I undressed. I was almost in a frenzy trying to get undressed as I listened to her moan behind me. As soon as I was undressed, I pulled her hand away from her cunt and replaced it with my tongue. Her moaning became louder. I flicked my tongue against her clit, loving the taste of her juices in my mouth. She came all over me, and I made her lick up her mess. I made her suck me off, and apparently being under my control was suppressing her gag reflex, because she deep-throated my cock, sending waves of pleasure through me. I shot a load of sperm down her throat, then sat down while she stroked it back to full erectness.

“Turn around, Amy.” I told her. She obeyed. “Down on your hands and knees.” She cooed in anticipation of what was to come as she obeyed me. I guided my penis into her cunt, then grabbed her tits and began to squeeze and tweak them while I fucked her from behind. We began to moan in unison. I spanked her ass and she almost came just from that. I spanked her again and again, never taking my left hand away from her nipple. She cried out in pain and ecstacy. Again and again she came, squeezing my prick with the muscles in her cunt and sending more and more pleasure through me. As we collapsed on top of each other after I had shot my jism into her hot, dripping wet cunt, I revelled in the knowledge that she was completely mine.

“Oh, Master!” she cooed. “My friends would love you.”

“Your friends?” I asked.

“Yes, Master.” Amy said. “They all enjoy kinky sex, Master. Marie is into bondage. Karen likes to try something different every time. Nellie goes for fantasies, and Gabby, the friend I starved myself for a month for, is bi, and she is extremely submissive. Gabby would make a good slave for you, Master, if you want to create a harem. Also, Tina, who works at Benny’s, sometimes goes into a trance while she’s at work if she’s on break. She could be made yours easily, Master.”

“Tell me more.” I said, smiling. She joyously told me about how sexy her friends were, and what great slaves they could be.

“Maybe the Apprehendor needs a road test.” I said.

End.