The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONFESSIONS OF A HAPPY HYPNOTIST

by Linda Marie Hunter

Maybe you’ve seen my act. I work bars and colleges. The Amazing Master Hypno is my stage name, and you don’t need to know my real one.

Alot of people ask why I keep doing it. The pay is not very good, and the crowds are rowdy. What they don’t know is that the side benefits are—

Well, see for yourself. Its a typical Friday night. My assistants are pulling teenagers out of the crowd to come up on stage. Four boys and three girls. One of the girls doesn’t know that I’d already picked her out and made sure my assistants took her.

You know the type. She’s dressed in loose clothes that barely suggest the tight little nineteen year old body she’s got. She looks slightly prissy, as if she’s just there because her friends made her come. She comes up reluctantly, but she’s afraid to look like a fool for saying no. She’s doomed.

I make the usual hand gestures and mutter the usual words to put the seven teens under. Whatever they may tell you, its easier to hypnotize people who arent too bright. Over the years I’ve learned to pick them out pretty well. Sometimes one won’t go under, so I just have them go back. No loss. It’s the girl I want.

She gets a special treatment. I’ve got a device which flashes lights which I use as a prop. When its just flashing it doesn’t do much, but when I flip a special switch it does alot more. The lights get more intense and move much faster, and a pulse of very high frequency sound is directed stright at the person its pointed at.

When I see a little twitch of their head I know its worked. I switch it off and go on with the act.

Most of its the usual stuff, squawk like a chicken and flap your wings and that kind of shit. The kids love it. But they are also waiting for the big finale. That’s where my target for the night gets her first taste of her new life.

“What’s your name?” I ask.

“Angeline Fugelso,” she says.

“Whoa,” I say, making a big production out of it. “That’s too much to remember. From now on your name is Angie.”

I can see that the girl doesn’t like this, she thinks she being degraded. She’s right, but there’s not a damn thing she can do about it. My little machine has suppressed the will centers of her brain pretty well. There’s more to come, but for now she’s in my control.

“What’s your name?” I ask.

“Angie,” she says. The crowd laughs.

“Are you a good girl, Angie?” I ask.

“I try to be.”

“Have you ever heard of Britney Spears?”

“Yes.”

“What do you think of her?”

A hypnotized girl can’t lie. “I think she’s a slut,” Angie says. Judgemental little bitch. She won’t like what happens next.

“I want you to do a song for us the way Britney would do it,” I say.

I can see the girl’s mind trying to fight back, so I quickly give her another dose of my machine. She starts to stand up.

“Wait,” I command. “First you need to dress like Britney.”

I pop open a box brought by one of my assistants and take out a very short leather skirt and a bright purple stretch tank top.

“Angie,” I say. “Take off your clothes and put these on.”

Of course Angie obeys, even though I can see the humiliation in her eyes she can’t resist. The crowd is eating it up. The guys love seeing a girl get naked on stage and their girlfriends have been too busy enjoying what I did to the guys on stage to complain now, even if they are a bit offended.

“And you need new shoes.” I pull out a pair of five inch spike heels. Angie takes off her flats and slips on the new shoes. When she stands she’s been transformed. I hadn’t noticed what nice tits she had until now.

Then in my best ringmaster voice I shout. “Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce Angie!” That’s the cue for the music to begin, its a sort of karaoke of some pop hit. Angie starts grinding her hips to the beat and holds the prop mike to her mouth and starts singing. Its beautiful. I’ve taken about an hour to build up to transforming a shy young girl into a sexy exhibitionist.

Of course this is all just the beginning. Angie doesn’t know it yet but Angeline Fugelso is gone and won’t ever be back.

After the song I have all the boys and girls take bows, then I give them posthypnotic suggestions that they will do well on their exams and have a good term.

All except Angie.

“Be at the Slade’s Bar at midnight,” I order her in a low voice nobody else hears.

Then I end the show with a lecture on consent that always pleases the dean and bores the students. Little do they know that Angie will never be given the choice about consenting to anything ever again.

Now its time for the real fun to begin.

Midnight, Slade’s Bar. I pull up along the curb. There’s Angie, right on schedule. She’s got her old clothes back on, of course, but it doesn’t matter. I’ve got what she’s going to need.

“Hop in,” I say. She obeys, of course.

“I don’t think I ought to be here,” she starts to say.

“Why not?”

Her mouth moves wordlessly a couple of times, she can’t remember. The posthypnotic suggestion is still doing its work.

I drive down to a seedy motel in a crummy neighborhood. You know the sort of place. The rooms usually rent by the hour, with no questions asked. I have two rooms, one facing the street and the other in the back. I take Angie into the front room.

My assistants are waiting. They are wearing tight black leather crotchless dom outfits and spike heel boots. They’re slaves, of course, so deeply hypnotized they can barely breathe without my permission. But they think that they’re doing exactly what they want.

“Angie, you’ve met Ditz and Mitz.” Those are their stage names, I’ve forgotten what their names were before I took control of their lives.

“Angie, take off your clothes.”

Angie is starting to look very uncomfortable, she’s resisting again. I grab her hair and force her head back and wave my device in front of her eyes for a minute or two. Her eyes glaze over and her jaw sags loosely. Then she strips. She has a luscious slender body with firm medium size tits. She’s a good hunk of meat.

“Angie,” I ask, “are you a virgin?”

“Yes,” she says in a dull voice.

“Ever sucked cock?”

“No.”

“Suck me, Angie.”

I unzip and take out my cock, it’s just starting to get stiff. Angie kneels in front of me and opens her mouth like a trained animal. Her hands reach up, they’re shaking from her strong sense of degradation, and guide my cock into her mouth. I grab her hair again and force her head to start pumping.

But I don’t come yet. After I get good and ready for action I pull Angie’s head back and slide my cock out of her hot little mouth. I wipe it dry on her hair. Then I tilt her head up so she’s looking me in the eye.

“Ever done dyke?”

Sweet little innocent bitch, she looks confused.

“Ever made love to a girl?”

I can see the disgust on her face. “No,” she says.

“Ditz likes tongue on her twat. Lick her,” I command. I snap my fingers and Ditz walks over and stands beside me. I push Angie’s face toward Ditz’s cunt. Angie’s whole body is shaking from the resistance her suppressed mind is putting up.

I’m enjoying the show, but for now I need to cut to the chase. I poke my machine right in front of Angie’s soft brown eyes and turn it on full. Her head jerks back and her face goes rigid.

“Angie,” I say in a soft sexy voice. “Angie, you like lesbian sex. You’ve always wanted to slide your tongue deep into another girl, to taste her sex juice, to nibble on her hot horny clit. Angie, you like sex anyway you can get it. Angie, you’re a whore and you love it.”

I see her eyes starting to focus on Ditz’s twat as the hypnotic commands override her own will. She moves her head between Ditz’s thighs and her tongue slides out and starts caressing Ditz’s pussy lips.

Ditz moans a little. “Harder, Angie,” I say.

Angie pushes her face into Ditz’s shaved cunt and deep tongues her. Then she begins to chew on Ditz’s clit. Ditz is practically coming right there, but I’ve put an inhibition on her orgasms, she can’t come unless I say so.

“Mitz,” I order, “get Angie hot.”

Mitz comes over and snuggles up behind the kneeling teenager. She reaches around and cups her breasts and squeezes the nipples. Angie suddenly moans sensuously. She’s getting turned on whether she likes it or not.

Mitz moves a hand down under Angie’s firm pert asscheeks and between her legs. She slides a finger into Angie’s cunt.

“Is she wet?” I ask, even though I already know what Mitz will say.

“Dripping, sir,” Mitz says, her voice husky with lust.

“Stimulate her.”

So Angie gets the full lesbo treatment. She’s tonguing one girl’s slot while another girl is slamming two fingers then three deep into her cunt and squeezing and mauling her tits. In about two minutes Angie’s whole body is shuddering as she builds toward her first orgasm.

That’s when I tell them to stop. Angie will get to come, but not yet.

Ditz and Mitz look sad, but they know the drill. Angie looks confused, she didn’t know she had feelings like this. I laugh.

“Angie,” I say, “it’s all part of being a whore. Now get up. See the platform?”

It’s a carpet covered box I use in the act. Angie nods. I snap my fingers and Mitz starts a CD playing, more Britney crap.

“Dance for us Angie. On the box. Make us want to fuck you.”

Angie’s lips quiver, her resistance isn’t completely dead yet, but she obeys. As Britney pounds out on the CD player Angie starts to gyrate her hips and shake her tits. After the first couple of songs she’s really getting into it. Her inhibitions are breaking down more and more. If a girl can’t think she’s a good subject for mind control, and the dancing and the tunes are taking Angie’s weak little brain over completely.

I can see that Ditz and Mitz are getting hot watching the little slut dance, so I tell them to keep their horny hands to themselves while I set up for the night. Then I go out for a coffee.

When I get back a half hour later I can see that Angie is getting exhausted, which is good. Ditz and Mitz are practically creaming at the crack they’re so horny, which is good too.

I hook up some more machinery, and in ten minutes I’m ready to go. I cut the tunes and tell Angie to stop. She almost falls to the floor she’s so worn out. I snap my fingers again and Ditz and Mitz guide Angie over to a wooden chair. They strap her in with her arms tied to the arms of the chair and her legs spread wide and strapped in place above and below the knees and at the ankles.

“Angie,” I say, “it’s about time you learned about sex. Really that’s all a pretty slut like you ever needs to think about. So we’re going to give you plenty of time to get used to your body’s true function.”

I clamp another machine to the front of the chair, its a thick studded dildo attached to a small motorized piston. I push the dildo into Angie’s cunt. Then I gag her and strap her head to the back of the chair. Then I pull two wires from the side of the machine and clip them to Angie’s nipples. She squeals a bit in pain as the alligator clips bite into her flesh.

Ditz plugs in the machine. I place some headphones over Angie’s ears, then slide a hood over her head. She can’t see, but she’ll get enough air to stay conscious most of the time.

“Since you like Britney so much” I say, “we’ll let you listen all you want. While you’re learning how to come.” Then I turn on the tunes, soon they’re pumping loudly into Angie’s brain, beating away any attempt to resist. Then I turn on the other machine. The piston starts pumping in and out of Angie’s cunt as the electricity starts pulsing through her tits. She grunts into the gag like an animal.

Then Ditz and Mitz and me go over to the other room, where I fuck the two sluts. Then we go to sleep, me in one bed and the two of them wrapped around each other in the other bed. Meanwhile Angie’s just sitting there getting stimulated over and over and over and over again.

The next morning I’m still horny, so I have Ditz suck me off. Then I shower and shave and get dressed, then I take Ditz and Mitz over to see how Angie is doing. We’ve slept in, so it’s almost noon by the time we walk through the door and see the bound bitches lovely body slumped in the chair. She’s totally unconscious, and there’s a trail of drool from her gagged mouth down to apool of drool on the chair in front of her cunt.

I switch the machinery off and turn off the tunes, then I ungag her and slap her awake. She stares at me with a dull expression.

“Angie,” I ask, “are you in pain?”

She nods, she’s so burnt out she can’t even talk. This is good. She’s ready for the extra treatment that will take over her mind completely now. I take out my machine and hold it in front of her. I turn it on and watch her eyes focus on the light patterns. Then I press another button and add a special subsonic pulse.

“Angie,” I say, “you like pain. You love pain. Pin turns you on. Feel the pain in every part of your body. Pain reminds you what you are, Angie you’re a slut, you deserve to be treated rough by any man who wants your body, and you love it.”

Angie makes a tiny little motion of resistance, then her lips move and she starts to repeat her commands. “I like pain,” she says, “I want to be hurt, I need to feel pain, I need to be dominated.”

Now I start erasing what little remains of Angeline. “Angie,” I ask, “did your name used to be Angeline?”

“Yes,” she says, a hopeful expression on her face.

“No, Angie,” I say, as I increase the subsonic pulse intensity, washing out her ability to think for herself once and for all. “No, Angie. Angeline never existed. You have always been Angie, you have always been nothing but a worthless slut. Your name is Angie Fox, you are a slut, a whore, a cunt. You exist to be fucked. You want to be fucked. You need to be fucked. Angie, there is no Angeline. There never was an Angeline. There’s just whore Angie Fox. That’s all you are, is a whore. Angie, you are a slut, and you love it.”

Angie’s body shudders a couple of times as her identity feels itself being beaten away by the subsonic pulse and my words. Prim little Angeline is still resisting, but more and more weakly, and soon she’ll be as dead as if I’d slit Angie’s pretty little throat. But the hypnosis is much better, since it leaves Angie’s body behind to be useful.

After about an hour of this Angie is ready. I snap my fingers and Ditz and Mitz begin to unstrap the girl. I give her a speed pill to wake her up, then I order Ditz and Mitz to get her ready. Then I go out for brunch. Dominating girls is hard work, and it gets me hungry every time.

When I come back Angie has been prepared. Her cunt has been shaved, also the sides of her head. The middle part of her hair has been bleached blonde and then highlighted with red and turned into a Mohawk, then dark eye shadow and thick mascara and dark red lipstick and fresh lip gloss have turned her face into a sexy whore’s face. Her ears have been pierced on both the earlobe and the top, she has on three sets of gleaming silver earrings, the bottom set is a pair of large dangly hoops. Her fingernails and toe nails have been painted and polished dark red. She looks like the slut she’s been turned into.

“Very good, I say.” Then I open a couple of cans of dog food and feed Ditz and Mitz.

By now it’s about three. I step up to Angie. “Girl, “I say, “what’s your name?”

“Angie Fox, sir.”

“Did your name use to be Angeline?”

“No, sir.”

“What are you?”

“A worthless whore slut, sir.” Her voice is flat. Sluts don’t need much in the way of emotions, and I’ve blanked out most of Angie’s.

“Do you like being fucked, Angie?”

“Oh, yes, sir, I love it.” This time she’s showing emotion. It’s a subject she really cares about. It’s time to finish the product.

I make Angie tongue Ditz and then Mitz to orgasm to reward the two slaves, then I sit her down and make her stare into my machine again. I turn on every element of the light and sound show, and max them out. Angie’s body goes completely rigid. She is totally in the grip of the machine.

“Angie,” I command. “You do not know how to read. You are unable to read. You are a dumb slut. You are a stupid bitch. You do not need to know how to read because all you need to look at to get turned on are pictures of girls in bondage. Looking at pictures of tied up girls turns you on, Angie, it turns you on so much you want it youself. The tighter the bondage the hornier you get.”

I have Ditz and Mitz bring out some good bondage mags and make Angie look at them, bending her head forward like a plastic doll.

Then I do the same for Angie’s memories of her previous life. She’s always been a slut, I tell her, just waiting to be free to hit the streets and get fucked. She’s a hooker, and all the math she needs to know involves payments.

Then I take control of Angie’s fashion sense, she loves high heels and short tight skirts and tube tops and anything that makes her look sexy and sluttish. She will wear dangly earrings and bracelets and anklets and a thick silver necklace that looks like a collar. Angie is learning to market herself like the piece of fuckmeat she’s become.

By five I’m done. Then I order Angie to take my cock in her mouth. She kneels and slides her glossy lips around my hardon lovingly and tenderly. Angie knows she’s being tested and she wants to pass.

“Suck, bitch,” I order.

Angie’s tongue rolls around the head of my cock as she begins to slide her lips up and down the shaft. I hear the slurping sound and feel the beginnings of an orgasm, but I hold off for now.

“Ditz,” I command, “make love to Angie.”

Ditz comes over and slides her legs alongside Angie’s. She begins to nibble on Angie’s ears, flicking the earrings with her tongue and wiggling her tongue against the back of Angie’s neck. Her hands cup Angie’s breasts and squeeze her nipples, and she rubs her breasts against Angie’s back. Angie moans and begins sucking me harder, her head moving into a smooth pumping rhythm.

“Mitz,” I order, “come kiss me.”

The girl comes over quickly, eager to obey. She stands beside me and presses her luscious large breasted body against me as she kisses me, I slide my tongue deep into he hot eager mouth. I push a couple of fingers into her drippy snatch and she shudders as I brush up against her clit. I squeeze the clit and she practically comes right there. But of course she can’t until I allow her to do so.

My other hand strokes Angie’s stiff Mohawk, the hair standing out about three inches from her shaved head. Then I press against the back of her neck to hold her head in place as I shoot my load, blasting the warm cum deep down into her throat. It’s a wonderful feeling, my sense of total control over these three girls. In a way, I say to myself, it will be too bad to let Angie go. But she has another destiny.

After I’ve finished coming I let the three girls make love for a while while I watch. Then I let each one have an orgasm as reward for a good show. Then it’s time to go.

First Ditz and Mitz clean Angie’s body. I give her some clothes and tell Ditz and Mitz to get cleaned up while I give Angie her last orders and a couple more speed pills to keep her going.

We leave about eight and go out for dinner, sometimes I actually let Ditz and Mitz eat out just to be kind to them. The last glimpse I have of Angie she’s sitting on the edge of the bed looking happily at a collection of bondage mags. She’s dressed in high spike heels and fishnet stockings and a black stretch skirt that barely reaches the bottom of her ass and a tight red spandex top that shows her stiff nipples. And of course she’s made up and decorated like a whore.

After a night of dancing with Ditz and Mitz we return to the neighborhood of the motel. It’s about 1:15, and the bars are just getting out. It;’s time for the show to begin. I pull the van up across the dtreet from Angie’s room, and Ditz and Mitz and I sit in the back, turn on a monitor, and watch.

Suddenly the lights go on and the blinds go up. And there’s Angie, dancing up a storm. She’s gyrating her hips like she’s getting plowed by a bull and moving to a beat I can’t hear but sure can feel. She’s a hot little bitch alright.

It doesn’t take long for the drunks passing by to notice, and soon Angie’s got quite a crowd watching. She starts stripping, and the guys are getting hornier and hornier. When she’s down to nothing but her high heels, she makes a come on move with her hands, then gets down and closes the blinds. By now the guys are thinking with their cocks, so they move right on in. I switch off the monitor, and we haed out for a good motel for the rest of the night.

My last orders to Angie were simple. I told her to do the dance and take on everyone who came in, twenty bucks a fuck. It’s an introductory rate to show them what the new girl in the neighborhood has to offer. Of course some of the guys will notice the bondage mags, and they’ll start to fantasize, and sooner or later they’ll check out just what they can do to the lovely submissive little whore. Which will turn out to be just about anything they want, for a price.

And Angie will send four hundred dollars a week to a PO Box in LA, where another one of my slaves will collect it, along with the same amount from plenty of other girls I’ve collected over the years. I’m not greedy. Angie gets to keep whatever she makes above that amount, but she knows her priorities, and my cut comes first. And all the time she’s deliriously happy about getting fucked and beaten and treated like a totally worthless whore cunt slave slut. What could be better?

So you see, when people ask me why I put up with crowds of rowdy kids and low pay and having to stay in crummy motels, that’s why I smile. It’s not the job that matters. It’s what the job gets me. Don’t you wish you could get a job like this?