The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

Hans and Greta

“If that turns out to be a gingerbread house, I say we go for it.”

Greta hopped down from the tree she’d climbed to get a better look down the valley, brushed some bark off her pants, and rolled her eyes at her boyfriend Hans’s feeble joke. They weren’t sure exactly where they’d left the hiking trail, but after four hours of trying to find it again, they were both ready to cling to any sign of human habitation. “It isn’t. It’s a regular house.”

“I could make you some gingerbread, if you like.”

The couple jumped at the new voice. Emerging from the woods behind Hans was a woman about their age, carrying a basket full of herbs. She wore loose clothing in earth tones, and her long black hair was braided down her back.

“Um... hi” said Greta, after a moment.

“I’m sorry if I startled you,” said the woman, “but that’s my house you’re talking about. At least, there aren’t any other houses around. You two must be pretty lost! You’re welcome to come stay the night at my place—I’ll even make you dinner. Please don’t eat my house, though. It is not edible.”

The couple would have fallen all over themselves thanking her, if they hadn’t been too tired to muster the energy to make quite that much spectacle. But they laughed loudly with relief at her joke.

“I am a witch, though, if that helps,” the woman said, pulling a pentacle necklace from underneath her shirt.

* * *

While they walked down into the valley to her house, the woman introduced herself as Callie. She laughed when the couple told her their names. “Really? Like Hansel and Gretel... all grown up?” Something in her voice made Hans look intently at her, at that. She looked steadily back at him.

“Yeah, we get that joke a lot,” said Greta.

“I bet! I get plenty of ‘gingerbread house’ comments for being a witch living alone in the woods.”

“Yeah, well, so long as you don’t lock us up in cages and eat us.”

Hans muttered something under his breath, and Greta elbowed him.

“I kinda feel almost morally obligated to.” Now it was Greta’s turn to stare. “Hey, I said almost,” Callie said, raising her hands. “Really, I hardly ever eat people.”

“So very comforting!” said Greta.

Hands muttered something else under his breath. Greta elbowed him again.

“No, really. Do you have any idea how unsustainable that is? Eating cows is bad enough! But humans eat a lot of cows. The amount of agricultural land needed to raise a human to physical maturity is staggering!”

“Even more comforting...” Greta sing-songed.

* * *

Later, after a delicious dinner including a stew that contained more different kinds of mushrooms than Hans or Greta had known existed, the two relaxed a bit and took a quiet moment to confer privately. Callie had proved a surprisingly charming hostess for a woman who lived by herself, a day’s walk from the comforts and bustle of civilization in any direction. When they asked her about being a witch, she said that she didn’t mean like a character in a fairy tale; just that she called herself that as a vague shorthand reference to her pagan religion: she revered all beings of nature but didn’t worship a particular deity. She had promised to show them the easiest route to take back, when they left; and she’d told them a bit about her life in the woods. Greta and Hans, in turn, told her about their lives, their relationship, how they’d met, things they’d done together, things they hoped to do together. As they’d relaxed and warmed up to Callie, they found themselves opening up to her more and more, and the conversation, helped by a bit of wine, took a more and more risque turn. They told her about the things they’d tried together in the bedroom, and things they’d wanted to try. They told her about tying each other up, and how they’d both found it exciting but weren’t quite sure where to go next. They told her about their one attempt to bring another woman to their bed, which had seemed fun but hadn’t gone very far.

“She’s really hot,” Hans confided in Greta.

“You just like that that soft shirt she’s wearing makes her nipples poke out,” Greta whispered back.

“Well, yeah. Don’t you?”

“Maybe,” Greta admitted, blushing.

“You know, whispering works a lot better when the person you’re talking about isn’t sitting right next to you,” Callie put in. Hans and Greta both turned beet red.

“Oh, it’s all right! I don’t mind that you both want me.” Callie sat down between them, while Hans and Greta blushed more. “Anyway the drugs I put in your stew make it really hard for you to hold more than one thought in your head at a time, so it’s easy to overlook things, have you noticed? You can really only focus on one thing right now, but that one thing becomes very important, you know?” Callie smiled and nodded while she spoke, and Hans and Greta smiled and nodded back.

“And I don’t mind if that one thing is me,” she continued, slowly trailing a finger down the nearest arm of each of them. Hans and Greta gasped and shivered. “The focus of all your thoughts, and all your attention... the voice you hear in your head... and it’s so easy to get lost in my voice, isn’t it?” She turned to face Hans, and he nodded, following her. “So easy to get lost in my eyes... to get lost in my touch...”

While Hans fell helplessly into Callie’s eyes, Greta blinked a few times. “You... you drugged us,” she finally said.

“That’s right,” Callie replied confidently, slowly turning her attention from Hans. “Isn’t it—”

“You drugged us! We’ve got to get away from you, you drugged us!” Greta lurched to her feet and looked around for the door.

Callie switched gears. “But you’re so sleepy right now Greta, your body is so tired and heavy. Even standing up is so much effort, isn’t it?”

“You drugged us!” Greta repeated, a bit more huskily. “I’ve got to get away.” She found the door, and stepped heavily towards it.

“That’s right Greta, and you’re walking towards the door to deep sleep. Deep, deep sleep through that door, Greta, and when you turn the knob and open it you’ll just slide allll the way down....”

Greta’s eyes closed as she slid gracefully to the floor, her hand still holding the knob of the just-opened door to the cottage.

“You... drugged us,” muttered Hans, stirring against Callie’s side.

“That’s right, my darling, darling boy,” replied Callie, turning back towards Hans and lifting his face with a finger under his chin, so that his eyes locked on hers once more.

“Oh.” Hans said quietly. “What pretty eyes you have...”

“All the better to hypnotize you with, my dear.”

* * *

Hans and Greta woke up in separate cages.

“Okay, this is taking the Hansel and Gretel thing a little too far,” groaned Hans. He and Greta were naked, but wrapped in blankets; each cage also contained a pillow. He looked at the latch of his cage, but couldn’t make heads or tails of the mechanism. “Hello!” he yelled. “Hello?”

“I thought she’d said she didn’t have any people cages anyway,” mumbled Greta morosely.

“Oh, well, these are dog cages,” said Callie brightly, coming into the room. “I’d been planning to get a pair of very large dogs a few years ago... it didn’t work out, but it was such a pain getting the cages out here I never got rid of them. Lucky for me!”

“Yeah, swell,” said Hans.

“Oh, don’t be sad! I think you’ll both respond to training very well, and you’ll be out of there quite soon. Here, have a cookie.” Callie poked a long, thin cookie through the bars, and Hans leaned forward to take it in his mouth, quickly chewing it up. Callie offered another one to Greta.

“Training? What do you mean?” Hans asked after swallowing the last of the crumbs. “And if these are just dog cages, what did you do with the locks?”

“Oh...” Callie grinned. “Are you having trouble figuring out how the locks work? That’s because you remember what I told you last night, even though you don’t remember my telling you. Good boy!”

Hans gasped, disturbed by how good it felt when Callie praised him.

“We talked about how very complicated those locks are, so confusing that you just can’t keep your attention on them for more than a moment, can you?”

Hans looked at the latch to his cage again, thought about trying to puzzle it out, and realized he was already giving up in frustration. He looked away. “No,” he said.

“That’s right. Good boy!”

Hans tried not to react this time, but now it felt even better. Callie winked at him.

“Now Hans, we all know how the story goes. Do you have something hard and stiff to slip between the bars for me, to convince me to keep you for another day? Do you have a piece of wood for me to feel Hans? Something I can put in my mouth?”

Hans realized that his cock had already been hard before Callie began asking, and that her questions were making him imagine just what it would be like to thrust his penis through the bars of the cage for her to use. Something about the quality of her voice just made him harder with every word she spoke.

He shook himself out of his reverie to realize that he’d thrown off the blanket and was touching himself, his hand following Callie’s direction.

“... and 20, and now that tingle spreads down your legs, allll the way down to your feet, and now your whole body is feeling deliciously tingly, detached, and under my control. Now stand up, Hans... that’s right... and walk straight forward until you slide your cock through the bars and press your body up against the side of the cage, as far as you can. Yes. Good boy! Now hold onto the cage with your hands, and hold yourself there.”

Callie reached down and slid her skirt to the floor. She was wearing nothing underneath, and Hans dimly noticed that her hair was naturally black.

She knelt, leaned forward, and methodically licked every inch of his cock. Hans could not believe how good her tongue felt. Then she stood up again, turned around, bent over slightly, and slowly backed up against the bars, and against Hans. Her hand reached back and gently guided him inside her.

Hans’s next thought was that it was unfair to be missing time when that time involved some of the best sex of his life. He lay on the floor of the cage, still feeling an incredibly pleasant tingle that spread from his cock to his whole body. He thought it would be worth staying in the cage if Callie would do that to him every morning... and then tried to convince himself that was the wrong thing to think.

Callie languidly stood and stripped her shirt off, leaving her completely naked except for the pentacle necklace she still wore. She began moving slowly towards the other cage. “And you, Greta... you didn’t say a word the whole time I was fucking your boyfriend. I bet you found it so hot you didn’t want to miss a thing, did you?”

Greta, sitting in the corner of her cage, blushed.

“Good girl!”

Greta let out a very quiet moan.

“That shows you remember the things we talked about last night too, although I bet you don’t remember those conversations. So what about your part of the story, little Greta?” Callie crouched in front of Greta’s cage, bending her knees and spreading her legs open while Greta watched, fearfully fascinated. “Is your oven hot for me yet?”

Greta gasped and licked her lips, still staring at Callie’s crotch. After a moment, she shivered, closed her eyes, and faintly husked “why don’t you ... put your head down there and check?”

Callie threw her head back and laughed. “Oh, very nice!” She stood up, stretching, and stalked to the door of the cage. “Are you just waiting to...” she opened the cage, knelt down, and leaned forward until Greta could feel Callie’s breath on the lips of her pussy as Callie spoke, “push me in?”

Greta whimpered a little bit. Then she shivered, and took a deep breath. “Ohhh... yessss” she whispered... and put a hand on Callie’s back, pushing her to the floor as Greta lurched to her feet and out of the cage, closing the door behind her. Quickly, Greta ran to Hans’s cage and began fumbling with the latch.

“Oh no!” Callie called, rolling over and lounging lewdly in her cage. “You tricked me, you wicked child! Oh, how very terrible.”

Greta, as unable as Hans had been to figure out how to work the cage’s latch, took to frantically pulling and sliding and tugging on parts at random, and somehow the cage came open. She reached in, grabbed a dazed Hans by the hand, and yanked him out and to his feet.

“Well, Greta, now that you’ve defeated me,” said Callie, “are you going to leave without ever tasting my lips? I know you spent all night wondering what it would be like to kiss me. Wouldn’t you like to know? Now that I’m all... helpless...” she trailed a finger down her naked body as she spoke... “wouldn’t you like just... one... kiss?”

Greta stared at Callie’s finger, and unconsciously licked her lips. When her eyes came back up to Callie’s face, Callie licked her lips too, slowly, and Greta drew in a quick breath. Somehow she had stepped closer to the cage, Hans trailing unresistingly behind her.

Callie scooted up against the door of the cage, looking invitingly into Greta’s eyes. Without looking, Greta reached a hand out to the latch, and felt it open under her fingers. She pulled the door ajar, and leaned forward towards Callie’s lips.

The kiss was exquisite. Incredible. Impossibly intense. Hungrily, Greta scooted further and further into Callie’s embrace, and only fell into the kiss more passionately when Callie’s hands began roaming over her body. They found their way between her legs long after she’d begun desperately wishing they would. And after that she didn’t think about anything at all, for a very long time.

* * *

“Well, it’s a good thing I found you two when I did. Being lost in the woods for three whole days is no joke! I hope now you’ve got a better handle on the geography of these valleys. It can be a little tricky.”

“Thanks so much for dinner, and showing us your maps!” said Greta. “I really don’t know how we can ever thank you enough.”

“Just come visit me again soon,” said Callie, smiling broadly.

“Yes, Callie,” Hans and Greta both immediately responded in unison, and then looked at each other and laughed.

“I wonder why we said that?” Greta asked, as they shouldered their packs and started down the forest path, with Callie waving behind them.

“I guess we both just really like her. I feel like I could share anything with her. And, ah... she’s pretty hot, didn’t you think?” said Hans.

“Mayyybe...” said Greta.