The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

ii Bella

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

Jenny was going home but she was mindful of what Sam had told her. Make the best of it for yourself, he’d told her. That meant don’t do anything stupid and don’t shoot yourself in the foot, so she might want to come back here someday and if she did ...

The secretary in the Dean’s office looked up as Jenny entered. “Can I help you,” she asked.

“I’d like to see the Dean.”

“He’s really very busy today. Perhaps you can tell me what this is about.”

Jenny hadn’t really thought she’d get into see the Dean. In fact, she thought she would have been surprised if she had. She’d run a number of excuses in her head about why a Freshman might need to see the Dean but none of them had really sounded all that right to her but she had another trick she could play. She reached out and touched the secretary. She watched the woman’s face go blank. “It’s really very important,” she said. “Maybe you can tell me the best way for me to see the Dean right now.”

Jenny pulled her hand back and the secretary blinked as her face lost that blank look.

The secretary looked at Jenny. “I think we should get you in to see the Dean right now,” she said.

“Really?”

The secretary nodded. “It’s really important. You know, I think we should say you wanted to to compliment him on the school’s program.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely. Dean Chalmers hears way too many complaints. He’d loved to hear from someone who had something good to say.”

“Well, if you think that’s best,” Jenny said.

“I do. Wait here,” the secretary said.

Jenny didn’t have long to wait before the secretary was back. “Dean Chalmers will see you now,” the secretary said.

“Thanks,” Jenny said and with that, she walked into the Dean’s office.

He was a younger man than Jenny would have thought he’d be. Mid-forties she thought. The man stood. “Elizabeth said you wanted to see me,” he said.

Well now, that was annoying. Jenny had thought the man would extend his hand and when he did, she’d figured she could do what she needed but with the big, oak desk between them, the man simply stood there even as he waved Jenny towards one of the plush chairs in front of him.

“I did,” Jenny said, trying hard to think about something to say. “I wanted to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed being here,” she began.

“Enjoyed,” the Dean asked.

“Yes,” Jenny continued, thinking as rapidly as she could. “You see, I’m afraid I’m going to have to leave school.”

“And why is that?” The man really seemed concerned about her.

“It’s my mom,” Jenny said.

“Your mom?”

“Yes, I’m afraid she’s taken ill.” That was partly true, Jenny thought. If even some of what Sam told her were true, her mom was pretty sick. “I’ve got to go home.”

The Dean shook his head. “I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Is there any way you could keep a spot open for me,” Jenny asked.

The man shook his head. “I’m sorry, but we already have more applicants than we can handle.”

“Well, I thought I’d come,” Jenny said. “I mean, it was worth a try, but—”

Her voice trailed off and she let out a little sob.

It worked even better than she’d hoped it would. The man came around the desk and he put an arm around Jenny’s shoulders. “There, there,” he said. “It’ll be all right.”

Jenny’s hand touched his and she watched the man’s face go blank. “Nevertheless, you will keep a spot open for me, won’t you. When I want to come back, I’ll have no problems getting in again,” and then Jenny thought of something else, “and if I need any help from you, you’ll be able to help me won’t you.”

She pulled her hand back and she watched the blank look disappear.

“I understand,” she said. “I really do. I understand if you can’t keep a spot open for me.”

The man smiled consolingly. “Now don’t you worry about that,” he told her. “You go home and take care of your mom. There will always be a spot for you here whenever you’re ready to come back.”

“Thank you, Dean. I don’t know what to say.”

“Think nothing of it,” the man said, “and if there’s anything I can do to help, please don’t hesitate to ask.”

Jenny smiled at the man. “I was hoping you’d say that,” she said. “I really did,” and with that, Jenny walked out. She was sure she’d be back sometime but when she was, it would be on her own terms and most certainly not because this was where her mother thought she should be.

* * *

It was a long drive home and along the way, Jenny had time to think. She already knew what she was going to do. She was going to enroll in the community college, just like she’d told Sam but she kept going back and forth over it in her mind. Where was she going to stay. Was she going home or was she going to stay somewhere else.

Going home to her mom was going to be problematic. It would drive her mom up the wall to have her daughter come home but as fun as that might be, she didn’t want to live there. Her mom would be against her and that meant Ron would be, too. A few short minutes of fun was hardly worth the days and weeks of crap that she was going to have to take from her mom. No, she could go home but she wasn’t going to go to that house.

She supposed she could stay with Sam. In fact, she was sure Sam would take her in but Sam had a girlfriend. She liked Audrey and as much as she knew Sam would do it, she had the feeling that she was going to be in the way and besides, there was one other thing. Sam would most likely tell her to go back to the college she’d just left and she didn’t want to do that.

So where the hell was she going to stay?

She still hadn’t come to a decision even as her car pulled into town.

Just where the hell was she going to stay?

Suddenly, she realized she already knew where she was going to go. There really was only one place she could go.

The apartment complex wasn’t in the best part of town and it showed. The place looked like it was long overdue for a fresh coat of paint and loud music blared forlornly from an open window. The grass was dying in places and the asphalt was cracked. The place looked cheap and it was.

Jenny knocked on the door and she was about to knock again when the door finally swung open. The girl on the other side almost screamed when she saw Jenny. “Jenny,” she said. “What are you doing here?”

“It’s a long story,” Jenny said, “but I need a place to stay for a few days. Can I stay here?”

The girl stood aside. “By all means. Come on in. You can stay as long as you want, but I thought you were away at college.”

“I was,” Jenny said, “but I dropped out.”

“You dropped out?! Why?”

“I’m still going to go to college,” Jenny said, “but I’m just not going to let my stepfather pay for it. I figure I can get two years at a community college and then I can go from there.”

“But why aren’t you going to let your stepdad pay for it? I would.”

“It’s a long story,” Jenny said. “Look, can I came in. We can talk about it more but I don’t want to do it standing here in the hall.”

“Yeah, sure,” Cindy said. “I’m sorry. Come on in.”

Jenny stepped on into the apartment. She’d known Cindy for as long as she could remember and always Cindy had been there for her. When she was trying to figure out where she was going to go, the answer should have been obvious.

The two young women talked for the next hour. As close as they were, Jenny still didn’t tell her friend about her new-found power, but she pretty much told her about everything else.

“I can’t believe you dropped out,” Cindy said.

“I can always go back. Hey, maybe we can go back together.”

Cindy’s face clouded over. “I don’t think that’s possible,” she said.

Jenny froze. Something was wrong but before she could ask what it was, a key turned in the lock and the door to the apartment opened and moments later, there was another girl in the apartment and almost as much as she liked Cindy, almost that much, that was how much she disliked Bella.

The feeling was mutual. Bella scowled when she saw Jenny. “What are you doing here, twerp? I thought you were away at college.”

“I was.”

“So what are you doing here? They kick you out or something?”

“None of your business.”

Bella laughed. “Oh my God. They did, didn’t they. That’s rich.”

“I left on my own.”

“Oh that’s good. You couldn’t hack it, could you. Ha. I should have known. Little Miss Goody Too Shoes couldn’t hack it. That’s rich.”

Jenny didn’t say what she was thinking but as Bella past by her on the way to the kitchen, she reached out and grabbed her arm. “Leave us alone,” she said.

Bella stopped and then turned. I think I’m going to go to my room, she said and with that, she turned and left.

Jenny watched her go. “I can’t believe you wanted to have her as your roommate.”

“She’s not so bad,” Cindy said with a shrug. “I never did understand why the two of you didn’t get along.”

Jenny looked down the hallway where Bella had disappeared and she shook her head. “I don’t know,” she said. “There’s just something about her I don’t like. I can’t tell you what. There just is.”

“Well I like the fact that she pays her bills on time and cleans up after herself and doesn’t create any problems for me,” Cindy said with a smile.

“As long as you’re happy with it,” Jenny said. “She’s your roommate.”

“Yeah, well as long as you’re staying with me, she’s your roommate, too.”

Jenny groaned at that but of course Cindy was right. She was definitely going to have to make the best of it for as long as she was going to be there.

Cindy laughed again. “Come on. Let’s go get your stuff out of the car.”

It was thirty minutes later when the two girls finally finished pulling Jenny’s things in out of her car. Most of the stuff was shoved in a corner in Cindy’s room.

“I wonder what Bella’s up to,” Cindy asked.

“Who cares.”

“I better go make sure she’s okay.”

Jenny heard her friend walk down the hall and then she heard her rap on the door.

“Bella,” Cindy called out. “Bella. You okay?”

Jenny heard the door open and then ...

“Oh my God.”

That was enough to have Jenny running. She found Cindy standing in the doorway looking in and when Jenny looked, what she found was Bella there on her bed, naked and with her hand playing between her legs. She was about to ask what had happened when she remembered. She’d told Bella to leave them alone but in her mind, she’d been thinking something else. In her mind, she’d been thinking go fuck yourself and that apparently was exactly what Bella had done.

And that was when Jenny realized something else. One look was all it took but her friend liked this. She was staring with rapt attention at what was going on in the bedroom. Jenny put a hand on Cindy’s arm. “Tell me the truth,” she said and then she withdrew the hand. “Do you like this?”

Cindy never took her eyes off the scene playing out in front of her. “Oh yeah, look at her,” she said. “Look at her. She’s so fucking hot,” and then she added something more. “She’s so fucking hot just like you.”

“Like me,” Jenny squawked.

Cindy nodded. “I ... I always thought you were hot. Ever since I knew I liked girls, too. I thought you and Bella were hot.”

Jenny was trying to digest this. Her friend liked girls. Who would have thought it. She’d never known. “What would you like to see happen next,” Jenny asked.

Jenny was prepared to give her friend whatever she wanted. She figured one way or the other, either Bella or Cindy was going to get her pussy licked or then again, maybe it would be both.

Well, she was half right. Cindy was still looking at her roommate. “I eant to watch,” she said finally. “I want to watch her and you get it on.”

“What?!”

Cindy nodded. “You guys are so hot,” she said again. “I want to watch. I want to watch you guys get it on.”

It was hardly the answer Jenny had expected.

“I want to watch,” Cindy said again. “I want to see you guys cum. I want to watch.”

There was just something about the way she said it. It was almost a monotone and yet it was so hot.

“I want to watch,” Cindy said again.

Jenny took another step in the room and then another. She couldn’t believe she was about to do this.

“I want to watch,” Cindy said again.

It was almost as if Bella had only just seen Jenny enter the room. “What are you doing here,” she said.

Jenny stepped forward and then she touched Bella on the knee. She watched Bella’s face go blank. “You and I are going to make each other cum for as long as Cindy wants to see us do it.”

Jenny released her hold on Bella’s knee and she watched Bella shake her head. It was almost as if she was trying to clear her mind of a thought she couldn’t believe she was having and then her eyes focused in on Jenny’s and then her eyes slowly worked their way down Jenny’s body. “Well,” she said.

“Well what?”

“Well, I want to lick your pussy so are you going to let me see that pussy of not?”

It was hardly the response that Jenny had been expecting but it was more than enough to get her moving. Off came her top and then her shorts. Off came her bra and her panties.

“Don’t just stand there,” Bella said. “Let me lick your pussy.”

This was weird, Jenny thought. Bella certainly seemed to be responding to the suggestion but she seemed almost to be acting as if she thought she were in control.

“Not that way, dummy,” Bella said as Jenny started to climb onto the bed. “She wants to see us both lick each other.”

She was right, Jenny thought. That was what she told her she’d want to do.

“Geez, are you stupid or what? Get your pussy down on my face and get your mouth down between my legs.”

Without even thinking about it, Jenny’s hand touch Bella’s bare leg. “Oh geez, just shut up,” she said.

The room suddenly went quiet and it took Jenny a couple seconds to realize why.

Oh crap, she thought. She was going to have to watch it, because as long as she had these powers, she was liable to find that people were going to take her literally. Once again, her hand touched Bella’s thigh. “You don’t have to be quiet,” Jenny said softly in between licks on Bella’s pussy, “just don’t say anything until after we’re done. Oh yeah, and you’re going to love having me eat your pussy.”

Jenny pulled her hand away wondering what she was going to hear next. She licked Bella’s pussy. Her tongue found her clit.

She heard nothing. Damn, Bella was wet. She was really wet. She was wetter than her. She waited for another beat and then another and still she heard nothing. What was wrong, she wondered.

And then Jenny’s tongue touched her pussy and Bella moaned. She didn’t say anything. She just moaned and when Jenny’s tongue touched her clit, she moaned again and in that instant, Jenny smiled to herself. She was sure she knew what Bella wanted and as she felt Bella’s tongue working her over, she knew what she wanted, too.

* * *

What had she’d gotten herself into, Jenny wondered. Bella had already made her cum twice and she’d given just as good as she’d gotten. Cindy wasn’t standing in the doorway anymore. She’d moved into the room and she was sitting in a chair and she was still watching. She had her panties off and she had her hands between her legs and she was moaning softly but she was still watching.

Jenny could feel her pussy responding yet again to that tongue between her legs and for the moment, she forgot about what Cindy was doing and she focused everything on that tongue between her legs.

Oh geez. She was going to cum. Bella’s pussy seemed worn out but hers was still going to cum.

She looked up at where Cindy as sitting and still playing with herself.

Oh geez, she was going to cum. She was going to cum. It was inevitable now. She was going to cum.

Cindy was rubbing herself harder now. She seemed to almost getting herself off with Jenny. The more Jenny moaned, the more Cindy moaned and the louder Jenny’s moans were, the louder Cindy moaned, too.

Cindy wasn’t just watching. Not anymore. She had a finger inside her. She looked at Jenny. “I like to watch.”

Jenny moaned again. She knew what was going to happen and she knew she wanted it, too.

Cindy moaned even as she did and when Jenny came, Cindy did, too. Jenny could see her friend’s pussy squirt.

It was only then that Cindy seemed to come to her senses. It was only then that she seemed to realize where she was. She gasped as she looked around her and she let out an embarrassed squawk. “Oh my God,” she said. “I’ve got to get myself cleaned up,” and with that, she dashed from the room.

Jenny laid where she was as she basked in the afterglow of yet another orgasm but all that was shattered when Bella finally spoke again. “She’s gone now, twerp, so why don’t you get off me and leave, too.”

Jenny got up and left. It looked like she’d found a place to stay but two things were certain. First, she still needed to know everything the power she’d been given could do, and second, and perhaps more importantly, as long as she was going to be staying here, life was going to be real interesting.