The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

x Frank and Dave

Jenny was still smarting over what her mother had done to her. She had half a mind to tell Sam about it but for the life of her, she couldn’t see that that would do any good. It wasn’t like she could go to the cops. Who’d believe her story anyway?

But what rankled most was the promise. She’d promised to put Nina’s life back the way it was and while she knew that a promise meant nothing to Nina, it did mean something to her, and more than anything, after what Nina had done to her, she knew didn’t want to be like her mom and there was no way she wanted to help her.

And besides, she wasn’t sure how to put it all back the way it was. It was clear Ron was totally into Bella but Jenny supposed that could be fixed. Still, she didn’t have all that much time before she’d have to give the power away.

Of course, the money that Ron had already spent, that money would have to be accounted for somehow. Bank statements couldn’t be changed with the touch of a hand.

And there were other things, too. Yeah, it could be fixed, Jenny thought. It would just take time.

But dammit, she didn’t want to to do it. It was that stupid promise, to put things back the way they were. It was that damned, stupid promise.

And people at the law offices were starting to notice, too. “Is there something wrong,” Martin asked finally.

“Family problems,” Jenny had mumbled.

“Do you need to take some time off or something?”

“No!” The man was concerned and Jenny thought that was sweet but sweet wasn’t what she needed. She needed a way out. “No,” she told her boss. “No, I’ll be fine.”

The man nodded. “That’s good then. Why don’t we go out and have lunch together and then we can go find a cheap motel where you and I can go and fuck.”

Jenny smiled at that. Good old Martin. He could be counted on to say just the right thing that would make her happy and as horny as her pussy was, getting herself fucked was exactly what she needed and at least for that short amount of time, she didn’t have to worry about her promise to her mom.

It took her almost a week to find her way out of her dilemma and almost a whole other week to see if there wasn’t some other way around it. The last thing she wanted to do was to go talk to Frank.

Problem was, for her to make good on her promise, she needed him so as much she didn’t want to do it, she decided to go see Frank.

Frank was a big man. He stood well over six feet tall and the man just seemed to fill up the room. He had a salt and pepper beard now, Jenny noticed and just like everything else about him, his beard was big.

“Jenny,” his voice boomed when he saw her. “What brings you around here?”

A good question, Jenny asked herself. Just what the hell was she doing here. She gritted her teeth and then she tried to relax but she just didn’t trust the man. “I need your help.”

Frank looked surprised. “You need my help,” his voice rumbled. “I thought you didn’t like me much, not that I can blame you. After all, it’s not your fault.”

What the hell was that supposed to mean and yet even as she asked herself that, she thought she knew the answer and she moaned to herself. Damn, this just got worse and worse, didn’t it?

“So what do you need my help for?”

It would serve him right, Jenny told herself. The two of them were made for one another. She reached out and touched his arm. “You and mom,” she began, “you two belong to—”

She never completed the thought. It seemed as if Jenny’s head was suddenly on fire. Pain arched through her body and she staggered back. What just happened, she asked herself and yet even as she asked it, she knew.

“Jenny,” her father asked. “Jenny, are you okay?”

She looked at the man. She knew the pain she’d felt. She’d felt it only once before but once was enough. “You,” she said accusingly. “You’ve had the power before.”

Frank pulled up short. “What did you say?”

“You’ve had the power before. I know.”

Frank gave his daughter a knowing look. “I take it you have it now. I have to say I am surprised. I thought you had to get rid of it within a year. I wonder how Nina managed to hold onto it for that long.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I take it you got the power from your mother,” the man said, “but I don’t understand how she managed to hold onto it for that long.”

“What the hell are you talking about? Mom didn’t give this to me.”

It took a second for that to sink in. “I get it,” the man said. “Your mom didn’t give it to you, did she?”

Jenny bit back the urge to say something. She was sure her father was trying to play her and as soon as she figured out what his game was, then she’d know how she was supposed to react.

The man looked at his daughter and a new thought entered his mind. “Wait a minute? Why are you here?”

This had been a stupid idea, Jenny told herself. She should have known it. “It’s none of your business why I’m here.”

The man stroked his beard. “Let’s see now. You haven’t wanted to have anything to do with me since your mom and me got divorced. You even told the judge you couldn’t stand me and that you’d run away if he gave me visitation rights so I know you don’t like me.”

Jenny gritted her teeth. She hated this man but what she hated even more was being as transparent as she was.

The man was still stroking his beard. “I know you don’t like me so why are you here?”

Still, Jenny stayed mute.

“Why don’t you tell me what you want.”

“Why don’t you figure it out for yourself,” Jenny spat back.

The man grinned. “I’m curious but I’m not that curious. I’m not going to guess so either you tell me ... or you don’t. It’s all up to you.”

Jenny ground her teeth together. She didn’t want to admit it but something made her do it. “I wanted to get you and mom back together,” she said finally.

The man barked out a short laugh. “Why on Earth would you want to do that?”

“I made a promise,” Jenny said.

“Yeah, and what was that?”

Jenny shook her head. She didn’t really want to tell Frank but she’d already come this far. “Mom made me promise to put things back the way they were before. I knew what she meant. She meant before I got the power but I thought I’d go a little farther back. I thought I’d take it back before either one of us got the power.”

The man let out a loud guffaw. “You thought you’d get the two of us back together again, didn’t you,” he asked incredulously and then he became suddenly serious. “Wait a minute. Promise or no promise, knowing what you feel about me, why would you do that?”

“I should be going,” the girl said.

“No wait. I want to know.”

“This was a bad idea. I really should be going.”

“Come on, Jenny.”

The girl shook her head. This really was a bad idea she kept telling herself. She didn’t trust the man so why the hell should she have expected him to help her out. It was better to leave now with whatever dignity she had still intact.

Frank looked at her and shrugged. “I can’t make you tell me,” he told her. “Even if I still had the power, I couldn’t do that. You know what would happen if I tried that so I guess the best I can do is tell you it was great to see you again even though I’m sure you won’t believe me and wish you all the best in your life.”

Jenny looked at the man. Now he didn’t want her to tell him? She still didn’t trust him but she just wished she knew what the right thing was to do.

“Is there anything else,” Frank asked.

He wanted her to go? Why, and why should she do what he wanted? If he wanted her to go, she should want to stay. “I hate my mom,” Jenny blurted out.

That got Frank to stop. “You hate your mom?”

She shouldn’t be telling him this, Jenny kept telling herself, but the words just started flowing. She told Frank about Sam and how she’d used him before tossing him aside for Ron. She told Frank about how her mom had drugged her in the restaurant and locked her in the room, how she’d made her beg for Ryan’s cock. Somehow, it just felt so cathartic to let it all out and even if she didn’t trust him, at least Frank was a good listener.

“She’s only in it for herself,” Jenny finished up. “All she wants is what’s best for her.”

Frank seemed to consider that. He knew his daughter didn’t trust him. That much was plain to see. That was probably his wife’s doing. He still thought of her that way. His wife. Not his ex-wife. Nina had probably told the girl not to trust him. That and the power would be all it would take and now he wondered if there was any way the damage could be undone. He thought not.

“I should be going,” Jenny said.

“Wait a minute.”

“Why?” Jenny was exasperated with herself. Why had she opened herself up to Frank like that. He had no right to know these things and telling him had done no good. It was all a complete waste of time.

Frank was thinking over his words. He had to choose them carefully because if he came right out and said something, his daughter probably wouldn’t believe him. “I don’t know if I should be telling you this,” he said finally.

“Telling me what.”

The man seemed to think it over. “No,” he said finally. “No. I’m not going to do it. You’ve got enough problems. I’m not going to tell you.”

“I’m all grown up now. I can handle anything you have to tell me.”

Frank shook his head again. “No. No, I don’t think so. I’m sorry I brought it up.”

Jenny was curious now. “You were going to say something.”

Frank shook his head. “No. No, it was a stupid idea. I shouldn’t have brought it up. Forget I mentioned it.”

Jenny stamped her foot impatiently. “You haven’t mentioned anything.”

The man seemed to consider that and then he said, “Do you know where your mom got the power?”

Jenny shook her head.

“That was my fault really. I screwed up big time.”

In spite of herself, Jenny was interested. “Yeah, how?”

Again the man didn’t answer right away. “I had the power first,” he admitted finally. “At first, I pretty much used it to get women and the more I did, the more I wanted. It seemed as if as long as I had the power, I had an endless capacity to fuck and at the end of the day, I’d come home and fuck your mom, too. It was great.”

Oh great, Jenny thought. She was stuck here listening to her father brag about his sexual prowess.

“I pretty much screwed my way through the first half of my year. It was only as I was looking at an end to the power that I finally realized what a fool I’d been.”

Now it was getting interesting, Jenny thought.

“I tried to do things that would get more money for the family. I tried to improve my job. Some things worked and others didn’t but I knew one thing. I was running out of time so I did the only thing I could. I passed the power onto your mom figuring she could continue the work. That was my big mistake.”

“Why?”

“Because your mom already had a boyfriend, that’s why. Instead of using the power to help the family, she used it to help herself.”

Jenny was struggling. She distrusted her father. She wasn’t sure why. She just knew she did but what he was saying about her mom, it fit. Could it be he was telling her the truth? But if so, why?

Why? That was obvious, wasn’t it. He wanted to get back at her mom, too, and he was using her to do it. Well fine, she could do that but still, she failed to see the point. “Who was mom having the affair with?”

Frank looked at his daughter and he knew what she was thinking but he knew more than that. When his marriage had suddenly gone bad, his relationship with his daughter had suddenly soured and then Nina came to him. “I want a divorce,” she’d told him, “and I want you to agree to it, no questions asked.”

Frank had still been naive back then. “Why would I agree to that,” he asked.

“Because if you don’t,” Nina’d calmly said, “I’ll make Jenny believe you molested her.”

Frank had finally understood. He’d agreed with Nina and the two of them had gone their separate ways and he hadn’t seen his daughter until she’d shown up on his doorstep just a few minutes before but he was under no illusions about what was going on. She probably still hated him and since no one had removed Nina’s commands, she probably still did hate him and she probably still would so if he wanted her to believe him, he was going to have to handle it very carefully.

“Who was mom having the affair with,” Jenny asked again.

“I don’t think I should tell you.”

“Why?”

Frank was silent for a long while. “Because you know him,” he said finally.

“Who is it?”

“No.”

“Come on, dad. You’ve come this far already. Who is it?”

Frank stayed silent.

“Come on, dad. Tell me.”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I did.”

“Come on. Tell me.”

“It’s your Uncle Dave.”

“What? I don’t believe you.”

“I told you you wouldn’t but it’s true. I gave your mom the power because I thought her and me were in it together. I never knew your mom was already cutting her own deals even then. With Dave and your mom, it was always about the sex but when Nina got the power, she knew she could do better. But Dave wouldn’t stop coming around and if there was one thing she couldn’t resist, it was good old Uncle Dave, so one of the first things she did after she got the power was to make sure he didn’t come around anymore.”

“I just don’t believe you.”

“I know you don’t but there’s an easy way to find out. Use the power and make him tell you.”

Jenny shook her head. “I don’t get it. There’s got to be a catch. What’s in it for you?”

Frank shook his head. “There is a catch,” he told his daughter, “but you and I both know you wouldn’t believe me if I told you so I’ve given you the information. What you do with it is up to you but from now on, I’m out of this. What you do now is on your own.”

“But—”

Frank shook his head. “I’m telling you. I’m out of it. You’re on your own.”

Jenny found herself back on the street pondering the things her dad had told her. She finally could use his help and he was refusing to help her. Well hell, could she expect anything less? She sighed. She supposed she’d have to do it herself.

Uncle Dave wasn’t really her uncle. He was just a friend of her dad’s from way back when. It would have been so much easier if her dad had just told her what she needed to know. She disagreed with him. She might not like him and she might not trust him but it wasn’t like she wasn’t going to believe him if he told her what she needed to know.

But fine. Her dad wanted to play games. Fine. She could play games. She knew where Uncle Dave lived. She could go and ask him herself.

She hoped Uncle Dave would be home when she went to see him. She knocked on the door to his apartment and she waited. She knocked again and she waited.

Damn. He wasn’t home but just about then, the door opened and there was Uncle Dave.

“Jenny,” the man said in amazement. “Jenny? What are you doing here?”

It was a good question, Jenny thought to herself. Why was she here, really. It was her dad’s fault. He’d manipulated her to come here but why. Still, she was here already so she might as well do what she’d come here to do and then get the hell out of there. “I, um, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.”

“Ask me some questions? What kind of questions?”

“Um, can we go inside?”

“Sure.” The man stepped aside and let Jenny inside.

This was dumb, Jenny told herself. This was dumb. Why did her dad want her to talk to Uncle Dave. What kind of game was he playing.

Dave sat Jenny down at his dining room table. “Can I get you anything,” he asked.

Jenny shook her head. “It’s not going to take that long,” she said. “Actually, it’s only one question.”

“Okay. Shoot.”

“Were you having an affair with my mom?”

“No.”

“No. That’s it? No.”

“No. I was not having an affair with your mom.”

Jenny stood. “I’m sorry I wasted your time,” she said.

Dave stood, too, and he walked her to the door. “Sorry I couldn’t be more help,” he said, “but hey, don’t be a stranger. Stop by again sometime.”

“I will,” and then instinct took over. Jenny’s hand reached out and she watched Uncle Dave’s face go blank. “Tell me the truth,” she said and then she let go of his hand and she watched the blankness leave his face. “Now, how about we try this again. Were you having an affair with my mom?”

“Yes.”

“Did you like fucking my mom?”

“Yeah, she was hot.”

“Hot?” That was hardly a word Jenny would have applied to her mom.

Uncle Dave nodded. “She knows how to turn a guy on.”

“Did she turn you on?”

“Oh yeah.”

Here was the big question. “Did you turn her on?”

“Oh yeah. Definitely.”

“What do you mean by that?”

Dave shrugged. “She couldn’t get enough of me. She told me so herself. Sometimes, she’d call me up and she’d want to fuck and if I said no, she’d beg me to fuck her.”

Jenny was finding that hard to believe. “Mom would beg you?”

The man nodded. “I usually gave in when she did that because I didn’t like seeing her humiliate herself like that.”

Jenny stared at her Uncle Dave. “So why’d you guys stop?”

“She came by one day. She said she was giving me up cold turkey. She told me she needed me to not come by anymore so I didn’t.”

“You gave her up, just like that?”

“Yep.”

This was ridiculous, she told herself. He couldn’t be that good, could he? And why the hell had he quit just when Nina had but then Jenny had an answer to that one at least. Well, there was one way to find out just how good he was. She touched the man again and she watched his face go blank. Jenny wasn’t sure she could do what she was about to do but it was worth a try. “I want you to show me what you and my mom used to do. You’ve just showed Jenny out and now Nina’s come to your door. For the rest of this visit, when you see me, hear me, touch me, you will see, hear and touch my mom. You will treat me in just the way you used to treat my mom.”

Jenny pulled her hand back and she watched the blank look leave Dave’s face. He blinked a couple of times and then he looked at Jenny. “Nina,” he said. “What brings you back around here?”

Jenny gasped. She hadn’t really thought it was going to work but it had. She raced to think of something to say. “I’ve missed you,” she said. It sounded lame to her ears but it was the best she could come up with on such short notice.

“It’s been a long time.”

“I know.”

“You shouldn’t have kept me hanging like that. That was bad of you.”

This was harder than Jenny’d thought it would be. She had no idea how her mom was supposed to respond. “I know,” she said. “It was bad.

“I think someone needs a spanking.”

What?!

“Come on, Nina. You know what to say.”

“Um, spank me.”

“Come on, Nina. You can do better than that.”

What the fuck was going on here, Jenny wondered. Was Uncle Dave just playing with her. Did he really see her as Nina or was he trying to teach her a lesson.

“Come on, Nina. I know you want it. Tell me what you want.”

“I want to be spanked.”

“That’s better,” Uncle Dave said, “but now let’s hear it like you mean it.”

“I want to be spanked,” Jenny said again. She was wondering if he was actually going to try to do it or was this just something she had to say.

Uncle Dave was turning Jenny around and then he was sliding a hand up under Jenny’s skirt. “I see you’re wearing a short, little skirt. I’m glad to see you remembered at least that much but obviously you didn’t remember everything.”

Jenny looked at the man uncomprehendingly.

“Your panties.”

“What about them?”

“Don’t use that tone of voice with me, Nina. You might want to run everyone else’s lives out there, but in here, you do what I say.”

“Sorry,” Jenny muttered.

“So what’d I tell you about those panties of yours?”

Jenny shrugged.

“I told you I didn’t ever want to see you wearing panties,” the man said in an exasperated voice.

“Oh, sorry.”

“And yet you’re still wearing them.”

“Oh, sorry.” Jenny reached up under her skirt and she pulled her panties down.

“That’s better,” the man said. “Now what do you want me to do again.”

“Um, spank me?”

“There you go. I knew you could remember what to do if you just put your mind to it.” The man took a seat on the couch. “Now, get your ass over here right now.”

Instinctively, Jenny knew what the man wanted. She laid down across the man’s lap and she let him pull her skirt up to reveal her little, bare bottom.

Whack! That hand came down on her ass.

“Ow, Unc ... I mean, ow, Dave. That hurts.”

Whack! He hit her again. “Does it look like I care whether it hurts?”

“No, but—”

Whack! He hit her again. “You went and divorced Frank and you were supposed to come to me but you didn’t. How do you think that makes me feel?”

“I don’t know.”

Whack! “What’d you say.”

“Bad,” Jenny whimpered. “Bad. I’ll bet it made you feel bad.”

“You’re damned right it made me feel bad but you’re in luck.”

“Why?”

Whack! “Because as bad as you’ve been,” and here the hand whacked her again, “I know you can’t help yourself.” The hand whacked her again. “That’s why I’m here to help you.”

Help me, thought an incredulous Jenny. This was helping her?! But then she realized where his fingers were. His fingers were between her legs and there was no way he was going to take it easy on her. Jenny moaned. She liked it when he didn’t take it easy on her.

Dave seemed to sense it. “Yeah, you like it when I do this, don’t you, Nina.”

Jenny moaned and then she yelped as that hand came down on her ass.

Dave’s hand was back between her legs and he was rubbing her pussy yet again. “Why’d you leave me,” he asked.

“I don’t know,” Jenny moaned and then she yelped as Dave’s hand spanked her yet again.

“That’s a pretty fucking poor answer,” the man told her, “but I guess you’re pretty damned lucky. Do you know why, Nina?”

Jenny shook her head even as she felt the man manhandling her cunt.

“You’re pretty damned lucky because as much of a bitch as you’ve been, you still are one hot, little fuck so I’m going to give you what you want. I’m going to fuck you hard.”

Now this was more like it, Jenny thought.

She found herself being unceremoniously dumped on the floor.

“Come on,” Dave said. “Assume the position.”

What position, Jenny wondered.

“Come on. I haven’t got all day. Hands and knees. Move it.”

Jenny climbed up onto her hands and knees and no sooner had she done that than she felt Dave come up behind her. He slapped her on her ass yet again and Jenny grimaced. Maybe her mom might like that but that was really starting to tick her off.

But then Dave shoved his cock up against her pussy and Jenny had something entirely different to think about. This, she liked.

Dave’s hands grabbed her by the hips as his cock continued to ride her pussy and Jenny groaned. That felt good. That felt really good.

“Yeah, you like this, don’t you,” Dave was taunting her and the worst part about it was she couldn’t stop moaning because he was right. She did like it.

The man slapped her ass first with the left hand and then with the right and Jenny gritted her teeth. He’s damn lucky I’m on my hands and knees because if I could get my ass on him, she thought, because if I could get my hands on him, I’d make him slap himself silly.

But that thought passed because what was more important was that dick between her legs. She was going to cum. She knew that. She was going to cum and she was going to cum hard.

“Damn, Nina. I wouldn’t have believed it but if I didn’t know better, I’d say your pussy was even tighter than it had been before.”

Damn, Jenny thought. Didn’t this guy ever fucking just shut the hell up. Couldn’t he see what she really needed was to get her pussy fucked. She didn’t need idle chit chat.

The man was groaning. “Oh yeah,” he moaned. “Oh yeah. Here it comes. Here it comes.”

About fucking time, Jenny thought. About fucking time. Come on, God damn it. Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me now.

The man groaned and that’s when Jenny felt it, the surge of his cum inside her and that was all it took to get her pussy going after his cock, to get her pussy squeezing his cock, to get her pussy to squeeze his cock dry.

She liked the way he left himself inside her. She liked having his cock to hold onto and she liked it when her spent, little pussy finally relinquished its hold on his cock.

“Damn, Nina. You never fucked like that before.”

Jenny sighed. Fun was fun, but it was time to set the house rules. She turned herself around and she put her hand on Dave’s knee. She almost didn’t have to look up at him to know that his face had gone blank but she needed to make sure.

“It’s clear you and my mom have had a relationship,” Jenny said, “and it’s clear that my mom called it off. That ends today. You’re going back into her life and this time, you’re not going to leave. This time, you’re going to get her just as into your cock as she was before only this time, you’re not going to let her go.

“My mom can be one hell of a manipulative, little bitch but you aren’t going to tolerate that. If you find her trying to manipulate someone, take whatever actions you deem appropriate to punish her.

“Keep her hooked on your cock but feel free to humiliate her and by the way, if I ever say I want you to fuck me, we’ll do it in front of my mom and we’ll make her watch.”

Jenny held onto Uncle Dave for just a moment longer. She wondered if there was anything more she needed to say but she decided finally that she’d set it all.

She let go of him and watched his face return to normal. “Jenny,” he said.

“I was just leaving, Uncle Dave.”

The man seemed to look around the apartment as if he expected to see someone else.

“You know, my mom’s at home,” Jenny said as she walked to the door. “You should call her sometime. I think she’d really like to hear from you.”

“I’ll do that,” the man said. “I’ll do that.”

Jenny stood outside of Uncle Dave’s apartment. He wasn’t bad, she told herself but he wasn’t her type. Still, if that was what her mom liked then she could have him.

She’d have to have a chat with Ron. He definitely wasn’t going to be having sex with her mom, at least not anymore. She didn’t think he’d mind. From what she’d heard, he and Bella had been going at it pretty heavy.

Which left mommie dearest without a partner but with Uncle Dave back in the picture, Jenny figured that wouldn’t be a problem so in the end, she’d managed to keep her promise to her mom even it wasn’t exactly what Nina had in mind when she coerced the promise out of her daughter. The promise was to put things back the way they’d been before. Well, way back when, mommie dearest had been fooling around with Dave behind her husband’s back and if Jenny was right, it wouldn’t be all that long before she was doing that again.