The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Party

Date: October 31, 2004
Catgeories: mc, mf, ff, md

Synopsis: A man uses his gifts to enjoy the Halloween party he is at.

Richard stood in the corner of the party at his friend Dave’s house, eyeing the possibilities. Halloween was his favorite holiday. He was the only one at the party not wearing a Halloween costume; he never really liked dressing up, and that’s not why he liked Halloween, anyway. He liked it because it was the one night of the year where women could come out dressed like sluts and not feel ashamed about it.

Richard has spent most of the night making eye contact with and flirting across the room with some girl dressed as a sexy nurse. With his powers, he didn’t really need to go through the process of flirting, but he still occasionally enjoyed doing it. Richard was born with a small gift for telepathy, and he spent a good portion of his adolescent years honing that power towards manipulating women. At 22, he was now proficient in the art.

Much to Richard’s disappointment, the girl he had been flirting with had spent the last few minutes talking to, and was now leaving with, another guy. Normally he’d stop them, but the guy she was leaving with was a friend of his, and Richard figured that he’d let him have her. Richard could, after all, pick any other girl at the party. He saw one girl that caught his eye in particular. She was no taller than 5′4″ by Richard’s estimate, and she was wearing a cop costume that showed off her voluptuous curves. The shorts she was wearing barely covered her ass, and her legs were hugged by a set of fishnet stockings underneath her black patent leather boots. The top three buttons of her costume were left open, the uniform still tightly stretched across her C-cup chest. A police cap completed the uniform, resting atop her curly red hair. Tired of long-distance flirting, Richard walked right up to her.

“Hello,” he said. “I like your costume.”

“Thanks,” she said with a smile. “I wish I could say the same for you. Why aren’t you wearing a costume?”

“I guess I forgot. Or I was just being naughty.”

“Naughty boys need to be punished,” she said, tilting her head to the side teasingly.

“I guess you’re right. My name’s Dick,” he said.

“Really? Well, my name’s pussy,” she replied, and started laughing. She was already a little drunk. Richard scanned her mind for her real name, which turned out to be Lara.

“Well, if I need to be punished, let’s do it somewhere private,” he said, grabbing her hand and trying to lead her to one of the bedrooms.

“The party’s out here, why would we want to leave?” she asked, hesitant to walk off with a man she just met.

“I think we could have a lot more fun in private,” he replied, reinforcing this telepathically. He could tell from Lara’s mind that she was a little aroused, and he amplified that feeling. Additionally, he dampened her inhibitions.

“Mmm… I think you’re right,” she said, licking her lips and moaning softly, following Richard this time when he began walking off.

Richard led her up the stairs and to the second bedroom, where he thought they wouldn’t be interrupted. He closed the door behind her as she walked in, and he pressed her up against it and began kissing her. She responded with enthusiasm, snaking her tongue past his lips and into his waiting mouth. He slid his hands up the back of her legs, squeezing her firm ass through her pants, and she responded by grinding against his crotch. She could feel his already erect member against her, and she reached down and started rubbing it through his pants. Richard pulled his hands away from Lara’s ass, placing them on her breasts but grabbing more costume than flesh. He gripped firmly and tore her top open, ruining the buttons and revealing her red lace bra. She didn’t seem to mind; he figured she’d probably never be wearing the costume again, anyway.

Richard pulled away from their kiss, both of them gasping for air, and he forcefully pushed her down onto the bed. She landed hard on her rump and scooted up the bed as Richard unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside. He got on the bed with her, and grabbed the handcuffs that were attached to her shorts, glad to see that they were the realistic kind. Kissing her the whole time, he pulled her hands up and handcuffed them together around the headboard, and then he pulled away from the kiss.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked excitedly.

“Shut up,” he responded. “Don’t speak unless I give you permission.” He didn’t send any telepathic command along with that verbal one, and he was pleased to see that she obeyed him anyway.

“You’re a naughty little slut aren’t you?” he asked as he took off her boots and tossed them aside.

“Mmm hmm,” she moaned, rubbing her legs together to try to stimulate her pussy.

“Only a slut would go off to the bedroom with some guy she just met at a party.” As he said this, he slid his fingers into the waist of her shorts and tugged them down, sliding them roughly down her legs and tossing them into the pile with the rest of her clothes. She was wearing matching red panties that were already soaked through. “And only a naughty slut would be this wet because of it.”

Laying down on the bed next to her, Richard slid Lara’s wet panties to the side and began tracing a finger up and down her slit. Mouth pressed up against her ear, he whispered, “Now, tell me how much you like it slut.”

“Mmm, it feel so good,” she sighed.

“What feels good? Tell me,” he demanded.

“You hand… ooh!” she gasped in surprise as his finger brushed across her clit. “Your hand feels so good on my pussy.”

Richard pulled his hand away. “Tell me what you want, slut.”

Lara groaned and writhed around, trying to stimulate her own clit with just her legs. “I want your cock, please,” she begged.

“How bad do you want it?” he asked, taking off his pants and underwear, revealing his fully erect seven inch cock.

“Oh, it’s so big!” she exclaimed when she saw it bounce out of his underwear. “Please! Please, I want your cock so bad. I want to feel it sliding inside my pussy. I’m so wet for you!” Just then, they heard a banging on the door that sounded like someone slamming against it from the other side. The door opened, and in slid a man and a woman locked in a passionate kiss.

“Oh, sorry!” the woman exclaimed when she saw the room was occupied, and went to turn back around. She was 5′7″ with long blonde hair, and had a slim figure. She was wearing an angel costume with a short skirt that revealed her long, toned legs. The man she was with, that had pushed them into the room, was wearing a pimp costume, complete with feathered hat.

“Wait a second, you can stay,” Richard said to them, telepathically making sure that the woman obeyed him while the man left the room and forget that he was even with her.

“Please, I need you cock in me now!” Lara demanded, the interruption having done nothing to her heightened level of arousal.

“I said you can only talk when I tell you to, slut,” Richard reminded her. “Now you’re going to have to wait.” He sent out a telepathic wave of arousal, encompassing both Lara and the new girl. This put Lara close to the edge of orgasm without brining her there, while making the new girl think joining them on the bed was an excellent idea.

“Come here,” Richard said to the new girl, whose name was Chrissie, while telepathically making her think that he was the most gorgeous man she’d ever seen. He lied back on his back next to Lara, who was still writhing, as Chrissie walked over to the bed, taking off her white panties from underneath her costume. She straddled him, using one hand to guide his cock into her already wet pussy. She moaned loudly as she slowly slid down him, getting only half of his cock in her before stopping and slowly sliding back up.

“I’ve never fucked an angel before,” Richard said, grabbing her by the waist and guiding her down again. This time, she slid all the way down, her pussy completely enveloping Richard’s cock. With their pelvic bones pressed together, Chrissie leaned forward and began grinding and squirming around, rubbing her clit against him. Richard enjoyed the feeling of her tight, wet pussy twisting around over his cock, and her long blonde hair cascading down and tickling his chest. Chrissie began squealing in delight at the pleasure she was feeling.

“Please, I need to cum so badly,” Lara pleaded, still writhing around on the bed next to Richard and Chrissie, unable to use her still handcuffed hands. Richard’s telepathic ministrations were keeping her on the edge of orgasm without letting her cum. Chrissie reached her hand over and slid two fingers easily into Lara’s pussy, and she began sliding them in and out and she rubbed Lara’s clit with her thumb.

“Oh, God! That feels so good!” Lara screamed as her pussy began clenching around Chrissie’s fingers in a powerful orgasm. Richard used his powers to make Chrissie feel all the pleasure that Lara was feeling, and she began bucking up and down and moaning as she continued to finger Lara. The contractions of Chrissie’s pussy overwhelmed Richard, and he grunted and began shooting his load deep inside of Chrissie, all three of them cumming simultaneously for over a minute. Afterwards, exhausted, Chrissie slid fell forward onto Richard and slid off of him in between him and Lara. With some mental prodding from Richard, she turned around and began kissing Lara on the lips. Lara returned the kiss enthusiastically, turning awkwardly onto her side to face Chrissie, and moaning into her mouth when she started pinching one of Lara’s nipples.

Richard sent a few mental suggestions to Chrissie and Lara, making sure they would both thoroughly enjoy each other’s company for the rest of the night. Chrissie slid her kisses down Lara’s body and stopped at her protruding nipples, alternating between them and occasionally scraping them with her teeth. After watching them for a few minutes and giving Lara a playful smack on her firm ass, Richard got dressed and left them, determined to find at least one more girl to enjoy before the night was over. The last he saw of Chrissie and Lara was Chrissie sliding even further down Lara’s body and burying her face in Lara’s pussy.