The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HAIRDRESSER

(Caution—Mind control fantasy—Rated XXX)

David’s Salon

David became a hairdresser. Everyone just automatically figured that he had to be gay. After all, he did talk with a bit of a lisp, liked flowers and liked to dance. Actually, David just liked girls. He just figured if he wasn’t getting any, so he had to do something about it. It seemed like the girls wouldn’t pay any attention to him, except to laugh or tease.

Naked, he looked at himself in the mirror. Turning first this way and that he decided the 45 degree angle gave the best look. Even without touching, his manhood swelled to a ready state. His magnificent body was just being ignored. Ah, maybe the way to get into their pants was to be near them. With new equipment, he was right.

David applied at the local hair dresser school. The woman behind the counter was short, a good looking Latino with nice soft exceptionally large breasts. This girl was all chest. Her twin mammaries filled the space between her desk and chair. When she walked around she was so short it looked like she would fall over. Her biggest detraction was a facial mole with the smallest bit of facial hair. The dark fuzz just over her upper lip could easily be mistaken for a mustache. David wondered about her arms and what stray hairs might be other places on her body. Perhaps a long curly one needed to be removed. The sign said her name was Juanita. When he asked about enrolling in the school, she acted more than a little surprised. “We don’t get many men around here as students. Just an occasional weird hungry boyfriend. They usually end up hanging around with colored hair.”

“Why? You like men don’t you?”

Juniata blushed thinking, she actually liked both men and women. She nodded. Boys were always drawn to her chest. That was the first and often the only thing they ever looked at. It made her self conscious. She liked to dance and feel their bodies close but she rarely had any dates. She just wished they could know her as a real woman.

“I mean, the school is open to men too isn’t it?”

She continued to look flustered, took a deep breath causing her chest to heave. Then, she took her quick out. “Sure. The school is open to anyone who will pay the money. It’s just unusual for men that’s all. Just fill out the application and give me your fee. $500 cash for the full course. No charge cards or checks. We have a little trouble with credit here. I know, I know. Sorry about that, but there is an ATM right next door.”

The technical parts of class were easy. Learn the basics. Apply to the state. It was easy. Six students including David spent most of their time practicing, washing, doing perms, curling and coloring each other’s hair. Dave loved buddying up with the girls and when he had the chance, running his hands through their hair. They didn’t seem to mind an occasional shoulder massage either, especially toward the end of class when they were tired. Having them wash his hair didn’t hurt. It was really nice when he could catch them just in their bras or with their blouses clinging wet. Sometimes outlines of their nipples would stick out. He tried not to get caught staring but his imagination focused on bare nips. All he had to do was put up with curlers, chemicals and today’s yellow, red, purple or blue hair. After the initial surprise, the girls seemed to take to him. He was happy and so were they. It wasn’t enough. David wanted control.

Following graduation his classmates were in for a big surprise. Borrowing from his uncle and using his own meager savings, David rented a small store front and opened his own shop. “David’s Salon of Beauty & Joy”. The shop differed from most hair salons. The lighting and interior was different. It was subdued. Dimmers were used to control the standard bright white lights. He also used blue/red accent lights and small hot spots to warm chilled body parts and create an intimate atmosphere. Soft romantic instrumental synthesized music played in the background. The registration and waiting areas were separate and private. In place of the usual wide open salon room with several chair stations, David had his own more enclosed private work area.

Leasing the latest equipment, he hired two of his classmates to help; Bonnie and Rachel. All the students were looking for work, but based on physical attributes and personalities, these two were the best candidates. Bonnie was a short nicely stacked 25 year old blond. Rachel, who was taller, divorced in her late 30’s, had long slender breasts and preferred reddish hair. It was Rachel who was the most bold with talk and actions. Bonnie was quiet, had a pleasant smile, agreeable yet a tad naive.

Rachel spoke first. “Work for you? Oh you mean we can pay you with money we don’t have for a chair, and stand around doing nothing, waiting for clients.”

“No, you can work for me. I’ll pay you a guaranteed minimum plus you’ll get your own clients and tips. A percentage of your base total goes to the shop but you will do well. You just do what ever I say, stand around and when a client does come in, look busy. Send them to me. You can have my overflow and build your own client base. How well you do depends upon how good you are. Plus I wouldn’t have asked you if I didn’t think you had potential. Just remember, I am the boss. If you screw up, there will be reprimands, serious ones. Screw up repeatedly or bad enough and you are gone. I come first and any walk-ins belong to me unless and until I point them your way. It’s my shop. Got it?”

“Reprimands? Sounds good enough, boss man. I guess I can take your orders if they don’t get too wild.” Bonnie chimed right in. “OK, me too, but I kind of like wild.”

“Slow down. You have to apply and fill out these forms first. This is a business and there are things I need to know. Here, fill out these applications.”

The girls stared at the application papers. At first they looked like standard employment applications. The name, address, phone number and basics were easy. Then with physical, health and background sections, the questions got considerably more intimate. The application ended with a signed statement giving David more than reasonable power. Once signed there would be no legal recourse for complaints.

“Hey, this is going too far. What does your knowing if I am a virgin or not have to do with being a hairdresser? That’s none of your business. Next thing you’ll be asking how often I do it. Ahk! That’s the next question.”

“Assistant Hairdresser. I have to know how healthy you are, about your hormonal swings and your level of experience. I don’t need any surprises like communicable social diseases or angry boyfriends.”

It was Bonnie’s turn; “Well geeeese, this is certainly thorough. It asks for all my measurements and sizes.”

“That’s for the uniforms. If you don’t know the answers I will be glad to get out my tape measure.”

“Ah, that will not be necessary. We know the answers, at least most of these. Geeese. Uniforms huh. I just don’t know why you need all of this. But, OK.” The girls finished with a blush here and there. Some things like their periods they were not exactly comfortable talking about in detail out loud. David was a nice guy and they did need the jobs. In the end they both signed.

“Good. First things first. Slip off you blouses and try on these new customer dickeys. We need to try things before we use them on real customers. You can take turns. Wash each others hair and we will see how they work. After they sign our agreement, every customer is to get a pre-wash followed by a dryer session before we do anything else. No signature, no work. Now, we all need to get familiar with this new equipment. The dryers are the latest thing. They even play CD music and put on a color kaleidoscope screen show. I’ve recorded some of my own tunes along with a few training suggestions just for you. The vibrators are for special spot body massage. You can learn about that later. Oh, and have some wine to celebrate. It will help get you in the mood. We are going to offer several glasses of wine to all of our customers. The goal is happy and receptive, not silly drunk. I’ll have your uniforms for you tomorrow.”

The girls looked at each other but decided there was nothing that David had not already seen in class. Neither one wanted to be the one to chicken out now. They decided to comply. Later as the two girls sat under the dryers sipping wine, they could think of nothing but how great this was. David was crooning away softly in the background as the watched his colored lights and relaxed. There minds just drifted. Only his stern repetitive suggestions seemed to penetrate. Actually he was hypnotizing them, giving them suggestive commands which in their current glassy eyed state they were more than ready to accept.

The dress code in the shop was clear. Bonnie and Rachel both loved their new short uniform skirts. It didn’t matter what kind of panties they wore, glimpses were regularly visible as they swished about or leaned over the low counter to pick up brushes, bottles and the like. Colored thongs with edge to edge see through lace panels were David’s standard issue.

Their silky low cut blouse tops were also semi-transparent. Bonnie preferred the light blue to contrast with her blond hair. Rachel selected a darker autumn rust color. The fact that David asked them not to wear bras didn’t seem to bother either one now. The salon logos were placed high near the neck line. David liked seeing their nipples outlined against the fabric. He also liked the top down view as their blouses winked open and closed as they worked. The heavy logos above helped that.

David’s costume equaled theirs. He selected light, skin tight, pastel pants. White, pink or pale yellow were his regulars. You could see the pattern of pockets and everything underneath. With or without briefs, the women could clearly see the outlines of his ample circumcised male equipment. They might not say anything, but shapes and outlines were certainly visually available.

Their first customer was the school’s receptionist, Juniata. David convinced her that it would be fun. Plus, as he told her, their first customer was free. It was the only way they could compete since she had her hair done free at school. The dickey didn’t begin to cover her massive chest. When she slipped off her blouse, she was still covered with a solid extra strength white bra. Nuts! Oh, well. It was a true, over the shoulder boulder holder. The best David could hope for was to lay all over her as he worked. He loved those twin soft cushions.

Bonnie screwed up. She bumped David’s elbow. Water from the wash ran down, soaking her bra and left breast. It also brought to David his first complaint. “Hey, I’m really getting wet.”

“Sorry, looks like we need practice.” David used a soft towel to soak up the extra. “Maybe if you took it off?”

“In your dreams buddy. No way Jose.”

“Ok, be shy if you wish. Maybe a session under the dryer will help.”

It did. Five minutes of suggestions under the dryer and Juniata was ready to remove her still damp bra. David wasn’t going to miss the chance. Off it came. He helped her pull it free. Beautiful nipples emerged, centered in wide beautiful dark colored aureoles. Surprise, no chest hair was present. Juniata looked wonderful. David patted her exposed breast dry. He added fragrant body powder for good measure. Juniata signed up for weekly sessions at her special reduced rate. She left as their first happy satisfied customer.

David turned to Bonnie. “You screwed up. The results weren’t too bad but the facts are, you screwed up. I warned both of you there would be consequences.” Bonnie hung her head. “I know. I know. I’m sorry, what can I do?”

Do you remember when you were a little girl and you screwed up? What did your Father do?”

“Most of the time he just talked with me.”

“What about the rest of the time?”

“He, always said this is going to hurt you more than me. Then he gave me a spanking. Once when he caught me smoking he even used his belt.”

“All right then, so be it. You need to learn. Yes, it was your first offense but you need to learn that if one screws up the other one pays. In this case, since Bonnie screwed up, Rachel pays.”

Rachel piped in; “What? Hey, that’s not fair.”

“Fair is what I decide. Rachel, stand still and be quiet.” Rachel just stood with her mouth hanging open. For once, she was speechless. “Bonnie, help bend her over my knee. Good. Now pull her panties down to her ankles. We’ll settle for a five stroke spanking. Since it was Bonnie’s first offense, I will just use my loving hand.”

Bonnie turned beat red. She knew she was guilty but having to pull her friends panties down was really degrading. Bonnie did as she was told. Her Father had taught her not to make things worse. Reaching under Rachel’s short skirt she grabbed her panties by both sides and in one motion pulled them down to her ankles.

Rachel screeched in protest but stayed bent over in position. She made a pretty picture, legs spread with her bare buttocks in the air. Plenty of extra feminity was well exposed between her legs. David’s hand came down smartly on the broad exposed skin of her buttocks as he said “Count.”

She stopped protesting with the first swat. The second landed directly on top of her now reddened skin. By the third, tears were in her eyes. She managed; “th, three.”

“Wrong. The count starts with one. Your spanking will continue until you start with one.” The five strokes were then applied as the counts came in rapid succession. David varied the placement with his thumb just gracing her damp nether regions. Head down Rachel struggled to regain her footing to stand facing David as she tried to regain her dignity. Her crotch was opposite his face. It took several pulls before her panties were back up providing anything like full coverage. Rachel had the humility of a proper employee. David pulled her to him and kissed her full on her damp vaginal lips. “Good girl. Let’s hope I don’t have to do that too often.”

Week Two

David was nothing if not full of ideas. The second week David announced plans for the new, Total Body Care beauty program. Customers that came for a makeover, perm or a simple hair cut, would be offered Total Body Care. The weekly care package included having the whole body cared for. Emphasis was on hair that could be colored, washed, trimmed or even removed. No serious tattoo needle work was offered but naughty suggestive transfers, selected massage and body oil baths would also be available. Extras included intimate body piercing or David’s own special cream.

“How are we going to learn to do all that?”

“We are not. I am going to do the treatment work, at least most of it. You are going to assist. You can do more as you prove your way. David pulled off his shirt. He liked to work that way. It was cooler. He lifted weights in the evening and he was proud of his physique.

“Bonnie, let’s start practicing with you.” Bonnie squealed with delight at being first. Her past modesty was long gone but she did hesitate a bit at stripping naked in front of her two best friends. David just filled her wine glass, had her drink up, looked her in the eye and told her she would like it. He did offer her a terry hand towel but it could have been a wash cloth. The towel hid nothing. Rachel couldn’t believe it but sure enough, Bonnie complied. Bonnie turned out not to be a natural blond.

Rachel’s turn required another glass of wine. With time for the wine to have it’s effects and another stern look plus a reinforcement command from David, Rachel was also soon naked. The surprise was that since the other day she had shaved off her triangle of feminine hair. A small coat of dark fuzz had already re-grown, trying to hide her most private regions. David shook his head saying he preferred a bushy small triangle. “Nice start. We’ll work on that.” His darkest eyebrow pencil went back and forth outlining the area. Rachel held as still as she could holding her breath while his razor deftly trimmed the edges.

The routine was always the same. A new client would come into the shop. The girls acted professional in every way but were too busy to take full appointments of their own for walk-in clients. They suggested the customer should consider David. The customer did really want beauty and joy didn’t they? Of course they had to check his schedule but guess what, he almost always had an opening. “If we do the pre-wash we can still get you in. Here, have a complimentary glass of wine.”

With encouragement, nervous customers already feeling special seldom turned the wine down. It wasn’t long before the girls had them drying their hair from the pre-wash and signed up with a full treatment contract, ready to go. Customers felt special just entering David’s private salon chambers. They loved the lighting, music and all.

David always half-turned away with a smile on his face as he lightly said “Take off as much as you dare. Then slip on one of these dickeys. We don’t want you to get chilled or wet in any of the wrong places.” A small pile of terry cloth hand towels was available for their use. The towels of course helped ward of the chill but were not long enough to cover much. They did little or nothing for personal privacy. It was the perception that counted. David really liked the peek-a-boo effect anyway. It was fun to see the shy ones trying to discreetly hide intimate body parts.

The women disrobed according to their natural disposition. Most were conservative in the presence of three strangers. They were not into wantonly exhibiting their breasts or bodies. But the wine, warm enclosed room and semi-professional atmosphere with a personal confidant like David quickly did its trick. At least after cautions about spills and chemicals, they usually would take off their blouse or lower their dress to the waist. If that didn’t work, a real accidental spill did. By the time they had their hair washed and sat under the dryer a second time, they were ready for more.

A few were bold enough already wearing no bra, exposing their bare breasts or willing to remove the bra itself. The opaque white dickey covered high on the neck but did little to hide anything below. In Bonnie’s case it just covered the top edge of her nipples. With Rachel, her long breasts stretched well below the dickey with her bumpy nipples fully uncovered.

One slender woman resisted more than most. It turned out her breasts were nice and pert but definitely under developed. A session under the dryer and she finally did go along with the bare chested look. David convinced her that daily stimulation would help. She wasn’t so sure. “Here, try this.” He applied a vibrator for exactly five seconds. Taking it away he waited for just two more seconds and asked “There, “Feel the tingling?” She nodded her head in agreement. He kept applying and turning up the heat and vibrating waves gradually. That part of the treatment lasted a total of ten minutes. Next, he used an ordinary toothbrush. Applying Crest Mint Flavored toothpaste, he left a coating that continued to clean and stimulate. “I want you to do this twice a day. Use your favorite toothpaste. Actually mint flavor is nice but all the real cleansing ones work. Just leave the toothpaste on for about five minutes. Then rinse it off and pat dry. Now for the last part.” David reached into his small refrigerator. He pulled out a small specimen jar half filled with thick milky liquid, labeled David’s magic cream. “One half spoon was applied to each nipple with a single rotating finger and one full spoon was to be applied internally. Here, swallow.” With a strange look on her face, she gagged a bit as she swallowed the thick liquid. No question but when he was done so was she. Her nipples glowed and extended like never before. He finished up with gentle nipple/breast pulls and stretches. Each breast seemed to respond with a smile. So did she with happy relief.

David always laid the women back to wash their hair. Of course they had to lean forward while he washed the back part. Repositioning was just part of the job. So was offering them more wine and the mandatory extra session under the hair dryer. After a couple of glasses of wine with hypnotic suggestions from the dryer, they were more than ready for the full body care pitch.

Nothing was ever forced, but the suggestions were plenty strong. “Ever had both heads of hair washed by a professional?” Oh, those are nice, perky too, did they ever stand up higher? Have you ever considered jewelry? You really should. What about way down south?”

Bonnie and Rachel learned how to remove hair. There was usually hair under the arm pits, on the legs or in various butt cracks. Regardless of where the body patch was placed, pulling off the applied patch resulted in brief cries of pain. One of the girls, usually Bonnie, held an arm or leg up and out while the other pulled the patch. David just stood back, smiled and watched. He preferred to come in later and comfort the denuded lass.

As an extra precaution David’s security cameras recorded everything. He didn’t want any false claims. Everyone here was over twenty one. Everyone freely consented. They testified to those facts and signed a liability waiver when they accepted their appointment. Of course they hardly read the agreements. And if he felt the need, the pictures could be used for any purpose he wished.

David usually tended to the lower more intimate feminine areas himself. You would want an experienced professional wouldn’t you? Snip, snip and a few wild hairs would be gone. Grey or mis-colored strands were immediately eliminated. Then soaping, washing in slow circles with more and more manipulation were guaranteed to take almost any woman to moaning new heights. The moaning and groaning became louder the longer he worked.

He was a master with color. David could match head and vagina pussy hair colors perfectly. Keeping things light, he would say, remember “Only your hairdresser knows for sure. Now your boyfriends will never guess.” Then suggestively; “What would you really like?”

One sharp, loud, dominating business lady came in announcing brashly she wanted the works, whatever that was. This was her first time. She had not been in before. Her demanding attitude was a surprise for the girls. It was little contest for David’s smooth style. Responding to David’s “Take off what you dare.” She countered, returning the challenge. “I will if you will.” David laughed and retorted, Agreed, but my strip will be gradual during your treatment, yours must be complete right now. Take it off now or forget it. Be a good girl and I’ll even throw in some of my magic cream. Well? Do it.”

Challenged, she blanched just a bit, tossed her head and then went for it. As she took off each garment she handed it to David. David handed each one in turn to the girls. When she was completely disrobed, she stood naked and tall, showing off her tight body fresh from her daily workout. She tried to keep her nose a bit in the air, David handed her a dickey then laid her back to wash her hair. In this position nothing, absolutely nothing was left to the imagination. True to his word, David took off his own shirt. His chest and arm muscles rippled.

Her massage began with her laying face down on the table. David’s large hands worked the muscles on her upper back. His long fingers quickly warmed to the work making even the tightest skin pliable. He worked from the shoulders up to the neck, then worked down lower and lower. Extra time was spent working her rather large buttocks. “Sit a lot do we?” When he encountered a patch of dry or sticky skin, his finger tips would dip professionally into the salon’s moisturizing cream. The added lubricant made a delicious slurping sound, especially in places like her butt crack, arm, leg, or other crevices.

David was careful not to do more than tease the edge of her breasts and deepest recesses while she was in this face down position. Serious manipulation could wait. He continued down her legs, aggressively working those large thigh and leg muscles. Bending her legs up one at a time, he finished this side with her feet and massaging each individual toe. Toes always required special attention.

As he finished with her back he had her rise to her hands and knees. The girls had never seen a naked woman so exposed. Her breasts dangled, swinging like pendulums. Her tight stomach also showed a few loose folds. But it was her feminine crotch that received David and the girls most attention. David used his hands spread her knees a bit more. From the rear David reached in and placed his hand directly on the mass of her vagina. She could hardly hold her position. His hand came away wet. After a few minutes it took but a mild butt slap to rouse her enough to turn over and rest lying down legs apart on her back.

Massaging her naked front involved careful work around her breasts. David reached down, lightly twisting her nipples back and forth. They stood up like lighthouses. He finished those with a kiss, blowing and sucking each one in turn fully between his lips. Her aureoles were large and pink. “These need to be darker. We can add coloring, but you need some serious stimulation.” David produced a rough bristle hair brush. The bristles dipped in alcohol scratched and dug into her tender flesh. A few strokes left her breasts smarting. The alcohol stung. Reaching back on his shelf of tricks he then produced an ordinary toothbrush. Applying toothpaste left a coating that continued to clean and stimulate. Her breasts were now a more than healthy glowing rosy red.

David’s strong hands continued down her sides, working their way onto her lower abdomen. His hands spread laying flat with his centered thumbs doing most of the work. At last they found and spread her vaginal lips. Only then did his fingers reach inside, probing to find even more tender spots. David knew this was an area where women’s bodies most varied. Some were more fully developed than others. Some had more exposed organs while others kept everything safely tucked inside. Occasionally he would even encounter jewelry. This woman had a well developed clitoris and hood. She had obviously been into masturbating all her life.

David decided now was the time to finish her second head of hair. Wash, rinse, wash again, color and perm. When both heads of hair were done, David had one girl hold each of her legs down. As she watched, David moved to strip off his pants and briefs. His testicles hung full and low. His swollen penis extended forward pointing directly at the target, eager to go to work. Out of the corner of his eye David was watching the business woman watch him, but the girls, Bonnie and Rachel were eyeing David. This was new territory for them and they were not about to miss a thing.

“Raise and spread her legs.” As they did, the woman couldn’t help but roll more on to her back. He moved in for even closer vaginal manipulation. His hand reached out to again boldly take her exposed private parts into his hand’s grip. Slowly ever so slowly he started to move his fingers stimulating the center of her joy. He searched for and found her now swollen hard clit. Floods of juices followed. With direct clitoris manipulation, she came more than once.

David wasn’t quite done yet. He climbed over the exhausted woman’s face, straddling with his legs on both sides. His male equipment swung free above her inches from her mouth. This business lady was in for a truly fulfilling experience. Bonnie and Rachel watched David’s performance with eager eyes. He ordered the girls participation with kisses all around, extending his own mouth right into the heart of her crotch. The woman’s groans turned to muffled screams of delight as he swelled to maximum size, plunged into her open mouth, thrusting again and again before shooting off his heavy load. His heavy load of white cum ran out the corners of her mouth as she gasped for breath. David kept her in position where she had to swallow copious amounts of his magic cream.

“Enough for today?” Laying completely nude, thoroughly exposed and exhausted with a strange smile on her face, she had to admit it was the best treatment she had ever had. She would be back. She also promised to send more of the girls in her organization in for treatments. In fact, she would make it a formal performance improvement requirement and achievement reward.

David was happy with his career choice.