The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Guests of the Imperium

Categories: mc ff sf

Summary: Two space pilots of the Alliance fall foul of their enemy and are captured—but who is the woman with the chintz sofa and pink bathrobe who welcomes them?

Commander Julie Jensen of the Alliance Space Navy idly tapped her feet on the wall as she lay on her prison-issue plasticrete bed. It was the third day since her two-seat raider spacecraft had been jumped by an Imperial cruiser, and thoroughly riddled with needle laser fire until Jensen and her backseater Alice Andersen had been left with little choice but to surrender. A burn across Jensen’s left forearm testified to how close they had come to being fried in their cockpit, and she was still a little surprised that they had been left alive. Still, after this long in a jail cell, she was getting very bored. The food was adequate but tasteless, there was no outside stimulus except the occasional pacing of the guard outside and the twice-daily—she guessed—meals, and worst of all, there was nothing for her to read.

The guard banged on the door. “Prisoner, stand.”

Sighing, Jensen took a standing position at the back of the cell. Was this mealtime? It was becoming difficult for her to judge the passing of the hours, but she thought it was earlier than usual.

The guard looked through the peephole and, apparently satisfied, unlocked the door. She stayed outside as two burly women entered, carrying restraints in their hands.

“Present your wrists.” The flat command left no room for negotiation, and Jensen slowly obliged. Her wrists were quickly and firmly clipped together, and similar but longer shackles went around her knees.

“Come with us.” A firm hand gripped Jensen’s arm and she reluctantly started to shuffle forwards. The leg shackles made the going slow and tiring, and it took them a good ten minutes to leave the cell block.

Their apparent destination was an aircar hanger, and Jensen was surprised to see Andersen waiting there, similarly shackled.

“Alice! How are you doing?” The lieutenant was sporting a transparent cast on one foot—presumably, treatment for the injury she’d sustained when the raider’s rear console had finally crashed to the cockpit floor after being thoroughly needle-beamed—and she looked worried, but not traumatized.

“I’m fine, Commander. They fed me okay, and fixed up my foot. They haven’t interrogated me or anything though, they just left me alone. I could do with a shower, though.” She glanced warily at their escorts, but they showed no sign of wanting to intervene in the conversation. “What’s this all about?”

“Your guess is as good as mine.” Jensen looked around them. The hangar gave no real clue to where they were, but she was fairly sure they would have been taken to the Imperial capital on the planet Fluxon 4. The people walking around them were all humanoid, and didn’t seem to be taking any particular interest in the two shackled women in the battered uniforms of the Alliance.

The hangar door slid open, and an aircar flew slowly in, landing in a nearby spot. Before the door closed, Jensen could make out a city skyline—indeed, it looked like the photos she had seen of the Imperial capital, but it might be one of a number of other cities.

The aircar hatch opened and their escorts prompted them to enter. It was a little cramped in the rear compartment with the four of them, not least because of the muscular bulk of the escorts, but eventually everyone was sitting in their seat and the hatch closed.

The partition between them and the pilot was obscured, so Jensen took the opportunity to look out of the window as the aircar lifted off and flew down into a stream of medium-level traffic. After a few minutes of flying, and being able to see across the cityscape, she was fairly sure that this wasn’t the capital, but some second-tier city on the same planet. Judging from the size and position of the sun, they were at a more northern latitude than the equatorial capital.

The aircar flew for what felt like half an hour; Jensen was confident in her dead reckoning and speed estimation, and figured that they had gone forty kilometers or so by the time that the car pitched up out of the traffic stream, and headed for the hangar in the side of a mile-high building that looked residential.

This hanger was much better decorated than the grimy and strictly utilitarian hanger of the cell block, and as her escorts hustled her out of the aircar Jensen caught herself admiring the artwork hanging on the wall. It was very Imperial-themed, but clearly executed by a talented artist.

They were taken to an elevator block, making slow progress because of Andersen’s foot. The escorts clearly had a specific destination in mind, selecting floor 156 without any hesitation. The elevator trembled briefly, then plummeted downwards. Jensen’s ears popped as the pressure in the elevator rapidly changed, but this didn’t distract her from wondering what this place was. She had been expecting some kind of labour camp, not a middle-class dwelling with marble floors and hardwood-paneled elevators. Who were they going to see?

Floor 156 was similarly tastefully decorated. The escorts brought them a short way to a door bearing a small golden number 11, and rang the bell.

A pause, then there were faint footsteps and the door opened.

Jensen didn’t know what she had expected, but it certainly wasn’t this blond lady in her forties, wearing a pink silk robe and carpet slippers.

“Hello, hello!” she chirped. “Why don’t you come in and take a seat. It’s lovely to meet you two.”

Jensen and Andersen cautiously entered, prodded along by their escorts. The short hallway led to a small living room, featuring a couple of comfortable sofas. At the lady’s encouragement, they sat on the larger of the two sofas while the lady took the smaller.

“The keys, please.” The escorts silently offered up the shackle keys to her, and she dropped them in a pocket of her robe. Jensen eyed it carefully, but just getting up from this sofa in shackles was going to be difficult, let alone retrieving the key from there.

“Now, we just have one more thing...” She took a couple of glasses from a tray, and held one to Andersen’s lips. “Drink, please.”

Andersen hesitated, but saw no real alternative, and reluctantly gulped down the liquid. Jensen did the same, making a face at the over-sweet taste.

“Lovely! Well, I think we don’t need you any more,” she purred to the escorts, “so why don’t you go and have a cup of tea somewhere. I’ll call you when we’re done.”

The two burly women silently exited while Jensen and Andersen exchanged glances. Who was this woman?

She returned from closing the door, and beamed at them. “My name is Emantheum, but my guests call me ‘Em’. ‘Aunty Em’, if you like. You, my ducks, must be Julie—" she indicated Jensen “— and Alice. How nice to meet you!”

“A pleasure to meet you, Em,” said Jensen cautiously, “but—if you don’t mind me asking, what are we doing here? It’s a lovely apartment, but honestly, being Alliance officers, we were expecting something a little less comfortable, like a labour camp.”

“Oh, of course not!” Em appeared genuinely shocked. “What kind of message would that send? No, my dears, the Imperium asks me to look after some of their special guests. Like yourselves.”

“Could we...” Jensen proffered her shackled wrists and looked hopeful. It was worth a try.

“All in good time, my dears.” Em consulted her digital watch. “I’ll need to leave you here while I get some things ready for you.” She picked up a remote and started some chamber music playing through hidden speakers. “Just relax, please. I’m sure that you don’t want to cause any trouble.”

Jensen waited until Em had bustled out through the door before turning to Andersen. “What do you make of all this?”

Andersen looked confused. “This wasn’t what I was expecting. She doesn’t seem like the sort to pull out our fingernails, or chain us in the cobalt mines.” She looked around. “And who keeps prisoners in her living room?”

Jensen shrugged. “Maybe it’s to put us off guard. Well, it certainly did that, but let’s keep it together.”

“Yes, Commander.” Andersen shook her head and yawned. “Sorry, I feel a bit sleepy. It’s quite warm in here, isn’t it?”

Jensen agreed. The warmth, dim lighting and soft music were having a very soporific effect. Belatedly, she wondered what had been in that drink that Em had given them.

She jumped a little when she realized that Em had returned and was standing over them. Had she fallen asleep? She hadn’t noticed the woman entering.

“I think we’ll start with you, Alice.” Em reached down and pulled the lieutenant to her feet. “Why don’t you come with me?”

Andersen obediently shuffled out with Em through the door at the back of the room, and Jensen sank back into the sofa. Her head was feeling very fuzzy now, and it was extremely difficult to focus her mind and think. Every time she tried, her mind wandered off somewhere else.

Em returned after some time, and reached down to help the groggy Jensen stand. “How are you feeling, my dear?”

“Sleepy,” admitted Jensen. Her vision was blurring at the edges. “What’s happening?”

“Come with me, my darling.” Em’s arm encircled Jensen’s shoulders, and the commander gratefully leant on her for support, feeling the woman’s warmth through the silk robe, and smelling a soft but flowery perfume on her. She stumbled along through the door, finding herself in a small anteroom. Another woman stood here, silent, dressed in a white tunic and apron.

“You don’t need these now...” Em unfastened the shackles from Jensen’s wrists and knees, and placed them aside. “I’ll leave you with Harga to get ready. I need to go back to see darling Alice, but I’ll be ready for you soon.”

The ominousness of that statement passed Jensen straight by. She stood still, staring blearily at Harga as Em exited.

Harga pulled on some disposable gloves and approached Jensen. She carefully unbuttoned the battered uniform and slid it off Jensen, folding it neatly onto a small table. Jensen’s underwear followed, but this Harga simply dropped in a nearby waste bin. Jensen couldn’t blame her—after the combat mission, and then three days in the cell, it was hardly worth saving.

Now nude, Jensen was sufficiently doped not to be self-conscious, and simply stood there while Harga took a basin of warm water and sponge, and carefully cleaned her all over, wiping off the grime and smell of confinement. The cleaning was thorough, exploring all her creases. A small pink fluffy towel patted her dry, and Harga stepped back to admire her work.

The final act was to shampoo something into Jensen’s hair that smelled of flowers, then cover it with a haircap. Harga had just finished when Em returned, beaming.

“You look and smell lovely, Julie, don’t you? I’m sure you’d like to come with me now.”

Harga helped Jensen into the next room where a long, padded table awaited them. Em and Harga between them carefully lowered Jensen onto her back. The table was at a slight incline, and Jensen gazed up blearily at the corner of the ceiling opposite her.

“Welcome to my chamber, my dear.” Em had shed her robe, revealing a medical tunic underneath. “This is where we’re going to have so much fun together.“

Jensen felt Harga’s firm hands tightening something around her wrists, and then her ankles. There was some humming, hissing, and clicking from elsewhere in the room, but she couldn’t muster the strength to turn her head and see what it was.

“They say you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar,” Em mused, stroking Jensen’s small breasts with her warm, soft hands. “I always have such a nice time with the Alliance officers, and they definitely enjoy their time with me.” Harga now started to bring broad straps over Jensen’s body, fastening it in place on the table.

With great effort, Jensen managed to break through the fog of the drug to mumble “Torture?”

Em looked shocked. “Oh my dear, of course not. You are my guests. I’m simply here to look after you.” She took a small light and inspected Jensen’s eyes. “Yes, I think you’re ready. The probes please, Harga.”

Harga had donned a surgical mask and now started to work between Jensen’s legs. Jensen felt cool, lubricated fingers slide into her sex and then bottom, each followed by something cold and metallic. Then something started to work its way down her urethra, and she whimpered at the sting.

“Nearly there,” Em reassured her, peering down at Harga’s work. “There!” A final sharp ache, and the pain stopped. But she did feel very strange.

Em and Harga wheeled a metal frame from the corner of the room. It fit over the table, and they slid it up until the top was just below Jensen’s head. Harga then started to connect wires and tubes from Jensen onto various ports on the frame.

“I developed this myself,” Em said, proudly. “It has been so effective at ‘connecting’ me with my guests.“

Jensen felt her nipples gathered into some kind of suction cup, and gasped as the suction suddenly pulled them taut. Something similar happened around the lips of her sex.

Em took a seat behind Jensen’s head, and plucked a mask and hose from the top of the frame. “Let’s help you breathe, Julie.” She placed the mask carefully onto Jensen’s face, and fastened a series of straps onto it, squeezing it in place. Jensen tasted rubber, but could still breathe fine.

“The Alliance are so naive,” sighed Em. “They never believe that their pilots could want to work for someone like me.” She leaned over so she was almost nose-to-nose with Jensen. “But that isn’t true, is it, Julie?”

She carefully turned Jensen’s head to the side, revealing a similar table and frame on the other side of the room. Andersen was encased in it, wired and masked like Jensen, staring at the ceiling while various devices pulled at and probed her.

“She’s at stage three now,” Em announced, proudly. “We just have to reinforce her allegiance.” She patted Jensen’s cheek. “You’ll be just like that soon. Won’t that be lovely?”

Jensen tried to shake her head, but it was too difficult. “Mustn’t...” she mumbled, half-heartedly.

Em smiled at her. “Oh my dear, but you must. Why don’t I show you? Whenever you’re ready, Harga. Let’s start her at twenty percent.”

Suddenly Jensen’s body lit up, as every probe and electrode came to life. The surge caused Jensen to gasp into her mask, flexing her hands in a vain attempt to react to the overwhelming stimulus.

“Doesn’t that feel wonderful?” Em cooed, still face-to-face with Jensen, her green eyes locked on her guest’s. “Just let it wash over you... feel me feeling you...” Her hands stroked Jensen’s cheeks and neck. “Nothing else matters, it’s just you and me...” The stimulus climbed and Jensen moaned, desperate for a climax that was being denied her.

“Let me give you a little something.” The taste in Jensen’s mask changed, and her head started to swim. Now she was starting to lose her connection to her body. It was if she were floating above it, but still locked on Em’s eyes.

“Nothing to fear, just you and me...” Em purred. “It’s okay to relax, let go. I have you. I have all of you, don’t I?”

Some corner of Jensen’s mind was shouting at her, trying to bring her back to reality, but the hyper-stimulation and drugs muffled that voice with little effort.

“Wouldn’t it be lovely to be here like this forever?” Em mused. The probe in Jensen’s sex changed its pulsing, and now she was vaguely aware that a climax was on its way, but helpless to slow or stop it. “My little toy which i can use as I will. You’d love that, wouldn’t you Julie? You’d love to be my toy.” Em’s eyes appeared to be spinning in Jensen’s vision. It was if she were drunk, with the sexual stimulation crowding her conscious mind out of her body.

The pulsing increased, and now Julie was right on the edge of orgasm. Careless of her position, she tried desperately to will herself over the edge and into the chasm... but something was holding her back. The taste in her mask was becoming stronger, and her ears were ringing.

“Not yet, my darling Julie.” Em’s voice and eyes were amused. “You’re not ready for me.” The attention around her nipples doubled, and Julie screamed in frustration.

Em caressed Julie’s cheeks again. “Can you imagine, Julie, being with me like this for a whole day? You’re such a fit young woman, I’m certain you would be able to last. Think about how high I could take you...”

A new sensation entered Julie’s consciousness: a buzzing vibration that slowly worked its way around the rim of her bottom. She desperately tried to push against it, but her muscle control seemed to have deserted her.

“You feel that, hmm?” Em rubbed her nose on Julie’s forehead. “I think we need to take you a little deeper, don’t you?”

The ringing in Julie’s ears increased, and her vision started to gray at the edges.

“Down and down you go...” It was as if she were staring into a tunnel, with Em’s eyes at the other end. “My helpless little bunny rabbit...” The stimulation kicked up again, but now it was at if it were happening to someone else. All reality for Julie right now was the green eyes drilling through her into her soul...

Em waited while Julie’s eyelids fluttered, then as they settled closed she sat back and dropped her mask.

“Thank you Harga, you can stop now.” Harga removed the vibrating wand she had been slowly playing around Julie’s bottom, and checked the woman’s pulse.

“She’s within normal parameters.”

“Good, good.” Em softly stroked Julie’s cheek, looking for an eyelid flutter response to the stimulus—it was there, but only barely.

“She’s ready for programming. Earbuds, please.”

Harga tucked the oversized earbuds around Julie’s lobes, ensuring the microphone was correctly sited in the ear canal.

“Sleep tight, Julie dear. When you wake, you’ll belong to the Imperium. And, to me.”

Em stretched, then walked over to inspect Alice. The lieutenant was twitching quietly as the stimulations hit her, perfectly coordinated with the tones in her earbuds.

“Let’s give you a new experience, Alice.” Harga selected a new device off a nearby trolley and started to replace the array of hardware around Alice’s midsection. “Let’s have you discover something different about yourself.”

Em switched the facemask on Alice for a much smaller one that just fitted over her nose. She carefully adjusted the gas mixture and seated herself on the stool by Alice’s head, waiting for the girl to surface.

It took about five minutes for Alice’s eyes to start to flutter open. They tried to focus back on Em, but were clearly finding it difficult to do so. Em turned down the gas another notch.

“You remember your Aunty Em, don’t you, Alice?” She smiled and stroked Alice’s cheek. “You want to make Em happy don’t you?”

“Happy...” mumbled Alice, still confused. “Like being happy?”

“Of course you do,” soothed Em. “It’s so nice feeling happy. You get such lovely feelings inside you, don’t you?” She gave a subtle gesture to Harga, who turned on the new equipment.

Alice felt something warm and soft gently push into her sex, and then slide back out, pushing against her clit. It was if someone was licking her down there. She squirmed as the unfamiliar sensations flowed through her.

“Yes, you like being happy like that, don’t you?” Em laughed quietly. “Have you ever felt like that before?” The artificial tongue pushed back in, slightly deeper, for another lap, and Alice whimpered.

“Never like this... feels so good... please, more, Aunty Em?”

“Certainly, my darling. Aunty Em is just here to make you happy.” Harga tweaked a dial and the tongue sped up noticeably. Both women smiled as they saw Alice trying to push herself down against the tongue.

“That’s right, you love being with your Aunty Em, don’t you?” Em smiled. “And you’d do anything to make me happy.”

“Anything,” Alice confirmed, groaning quietly. “Please, more...”

“Of course, of course. Aunty Em just wants to know a few things. You don’t want to keep secrets from Aunty Em, do you?”

“No, no secrets...” Alice whimpered, her impaired consciousness focused entirely on what was being done to her sex.

“Just tell me a little story, Alice. Tell Aunty Em about why you were flying near the Imperium...”

* * *

Half an hour of gentle questioning had enabled Em to extract nearly all the information that her Imperium coordinator had requested. Some of it was clearly only known to Julie, the commander, but Em was very confident in being able to fill in the gaps in a short time once it was Julie’s turn.

She increased Alice’s sedation, and Harga returned the anal probe to its original place to give Alice a very confusing set of sensations while she was partly under. Once the programming earbuds were replaced, and the new program started, a soft blindfold completed the girl’s preparation.

“About another two hours should leave her ready,” Em judged. “Harga, could you go and communicate to their escort that they’ll be ready for pick-up in, let’s say, six hours?”

“Yes, Em.” Harga left the room.

Em seated herself back beside the unconscious Julie, admiring the girl’s toned body as her frame plucked, sucked and stroked it.

“Well, Julie. It’s just you and me here. I bet you didn’t think this would be happening to you when you woke up this morning, hmm?” She cupped and stroked Julie’s breasts. “You know, Julie, Aunty Em’s guests never really leave. We send them on their way, but they always want to come back. Wouldn’t that be nice? You can come back and play with Aunty Em, and you’ll have such a nice time. Aunty Em will always be in your head, won’t she?“

She pulled over the trolley. “Now, let’s get you all set up, and then we can have a nice chat together. I think you’ll enjoy that. Little Alice certainly did, didn’t she? She can’t get enough of Aunty Em’s tongue. I wonder if you’ll be the same?”

Harga returned, pulling on a fresh mask and gloves. “All arranged. Pick-up in six hours.”

“Lovely, lovely.” Em returned to Julie’s head and retrieved the nose mask. “Let’s wake this young lady up, and see what she has to tell us.”

* * *

Alice opened her eyes, slowly. She had had a very, very strange dream.

Where was she? The mattress she lay on was soft, and the sheet felt silky against her skin. It didn’t feel anything like her jail cell. It didn’t even feel like her quarters back at base.

There was a warm, firm body nestled against hers. That wasn’t what she expected either.

She cautiously turned in bed to see who it was. The small QR code tattoo at the base of the neck confirmed that whoever it was, was military. The glossy black hair, cut short, was very familiar. But the scent that she then inhaled removed any lingering doubt that this was, in fact, her commander.

“Julie?” She nudged the sleeping woman’s shoulder. “Julie? Wake up.”

“Mmph.” Julie didn’t seem inclined to do so, just burrowing closer to her co-pilot.

Temporarily stymied, Alice looked around her. The bedroom was small, with only a side table and small chair as furniture apart from the bed. However, there was a large mirror on the wall behind the bed—and another one mounted on the ceiling directly above them. Definitely not military quarters.

Some memories were coming back. The Imperium jail cell. The flight across the city. The living room... “Aunty Em!”

The door opened, and Em entered. She was wearing her pink silk robe again, and smiling. “Hello, my dear Alice. Did you have a nice sleep?”

“What happened?” Alice searched her memory, but it was very patchy. There were feelings, and flashes of images, but nothing coherent.

“Oh, your escort will be back in two hours or so to pick up you two little ducks. I thought that the least I could do was to give you a rest. Why don’t you have a lie-down, and I’ll let you know when they’re almost here.”

“Oh... okay, thank you, Aunty Em.” Alice belatedly realized that she was naked, but Em didn’t seem to mind. “I’ll guess I’ll... just rest, then.”

“There you go. See you soon, my ducks.” Em left the room, and Alice heard the click of a door lock.

She lay back on the pillow, but something felt slightly ‘off’. There was a restlessness about her body. Was it just from being confined, with much less exercise than normal?

She rolled over to look at her commander again. Jensen was murmuring something to herself, but Alice couldn’t make it out.

She was shocked to realize that, without consciously thinking about it, her hand had gone down to her sex and was starting to rub it. She pulled it away—but then realized that she was starting to get horny.

Very, very, horny.

She shook Jensen’s shoulder. “Julie! Commander!”

Julie pushed herself up on one elbow, blinking at her. “Alice? Wassup?”

“We’re in Aunty Em’s bedroom. Um... Commander? I need to tell you that I’m feeling very, very horny. Like, unbearably so.” She rubbed at herself, trying to sooth the tingling inside her, but it only appeared to grow. “I don’t know what’s wrong.”

“Well, I...” Julie paused, and looked down at her own naked crotch. “Oh, my. It’s not just you.” Her face took on a strained look.

Alice started to shiver. “Julie, I’m not sure I can stand this much more. It’s really getting out of hand.” She rubbed harder, but to no apparently relief. “Ah, can you...could you...”

“I think we have to do this together.” Julie was also rubbing herself by now, with a similar apparent lack of satiation. “On top, or underneath?”

As an answer, Alice spun around and braced herself over her commander, head above Julie’s dark-furred sex, and her own sex above Julie’s lips.

“I’ll keep going as long as I can, Julie.” With that, she lowered her head.

“And I, Alice. OH!” Julie gave a gasp as Alice’s determined tongue entered her. She grabbed her lieutenant’s small buttocks and pulled them to her, burying her mouth in Alice’s lips. Looking up at the ceiling, she saw the two of them spread out in the mirror, heads burrowing into each other’s most private parts.

From behind the wall mirror, Em watched the activity, smiling. Only a small dose of aphrodisiac had been necessary to awake the sexual desires which she had so successfully implanted in both women. It was her final quality control check before releasing them back to the Imperium, who would happily return them to the Alliance since they had all the necessary fake memories and trigger phrases implanted.

“Have fun, my little ducks. I’m sure you’ll be back to see Aunty Em again, quite soon.“

THE END