The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Guests of Honor

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Elli sifted through her mail as she stepped back into her home. All pieces of mail she found there were expected; no surprises, except for one plain white envelope which she had not been expecting.

She set the rest of her mail on her front table, leaving only the white envelope in her hands. She unfolded it. Inside, there was an invitation waiting for her. She pulled it out to read it more thoroughly.

It told her that she was invited to a birthday party. Elli squinted down at it in thought. It said the birthday party was Shanna’s; it would be a party held at her house. The address was also printed on the invitation.

Elli hadn’t heard from Shanna in years— she and Shanna hadn’t exactly been friends even when they’d known each other, either. Shanna had always been one of those girls who never grew into herself; either the glasses she’d worn since they’d all been kids in the same class, or her above-average, precocious intelligence.

Shanna’s face had always been too small for her glasses, even when she’d finally grown to be a teenager, her nose too scrunched up to properly support them, even. And her intelligence had made her bossy, and unpleasant to be around. Neither quality had endeared her to any of their classmates; Elli hadn’t been her friend, and Shanna hadn’t had any friends besides her, either.

So hearing from an adult Shanna was entirely bizarre; hearing from her at all would have been strange no matter what, but to receive an invitation to Shanna’s birthday party was even stranger still.

This whole experience was so strange that Elli stood in her entryway staring at the invitation for another full second. Then out the other side of it, she thought of her friends, Nikki and Ute. She’d known them since school days when they had all been children together— the same as Shanna. But she’d been friends with them then, and she was still friends with them now.

They had known Shanna too— she wondered if either of them had similarly gotten an invitation to Shanna’s upcoming birthday party.

Elli walked further into her home, still holding the invitation in her hand. When she reached her kitchen counter, she set the invitation on it, and pulled her cellphone out of her pocket. Unlocking it, she scrolled through her contacts to find Ute’s number.

She had just selected it on her screen when at the same moment she saw she had an incoming call from Nikki. She looked over the options on her screen, then selected the button for a three-way call; and both calls went through for her at once.

“Hello, Nikki, your timing was incredible. Hello Ute, I was just trying to call you, and I guess Nikki decided to tag along; but all three of us can speak together now, which is good; I wanted to ask you both something, so this works out conveniently for me.”

“I wonder if your question is the same as mine,” Nikki said. “I called because I just got this invitation in the mail to a birthday party for Shanna and I wondered if you got one too.”

“Yes, that’s exactly why I was calling Ute,” Elli said, nodding, though she knew her friends couldn’t see her. “Ute, did you get an invitation too?”

“Actually, I did,” Ute said. “When I got mine, I thought of you two also; and I meant to call and ask you, as well, but you both beat me to it.”

“Am I missing something?” Nikki interjected again. “None of us liked Shanna when we were in school, did we? Did she like us?”

“I never thought so,” Elli answered. “But I know we never liked her. She was such a know-it-all about everything; she thought she was better than everyone else, even though she had no friends.”

“That’s what I thought,” Nikki said in response. “But if we didn’t like her, and she didn’t like us, why would she suddenly invite us to her birthday party as an adult?”

“Who knows,” Ute said. “I wonder whatever happened with her, though. She knew she was a lesbian when she was so young, and she made sure everyone else knew it too— but no one cared about it like she did. Do you think she grew into any of her traits? Do you think she’s made anything of herself after all these years?”

“I guess we could go to her party and find out,” Elli suggested. “Then we could find out what she’s been up to since we all got out of school.”

“I’m curious enough to go,” Ute agreed. “What about you, Nikki?”

“I am, definitely,” Nikki agreed, too. “And since we were all invited, we can go together.”

“And who knows,” Elli added. “Maybe Shanna knows some single guys; we might all three of us get dates out of this party.”

“Maybe,” Nikki said, laughing. “Maybe Shanna’s made lots of friends since we knew her, and we’ll meet them there, and maybe we’ll even pick up some dates, or even some boyfriends. But even if we don’t, at least we’ll find out what she’s been up to all this time.”

“I agree with that,” Ute said. “So we’ll all meet up tomorrow, and then go to the party together?”

“Sounds like a plan,” Elli said.

The three friends said their goodbyes, and then Elli hung up her phone.

She went through the rest of her day, wondering what Shanna’s party would really be like.

* * *

The three of them met the next day at Ute’s house, without confirming it formally beforehand. They went out together often enough that they had formed habits as a group, which saved them needing to formally confirm things with each other. One of those habits was that, if they were going somewhere that they needed to drive to, Ute would be the one to drive; so they would meet at her house to pile into her car and set off.

This was what the three of them did before the party. The invitations they’d all received had specified a time as well as a place, and about an hour before the listed time on the invitation, Elli was walking up to Ute’s front door— and when she stopped for a second to look around her before knocking, she spotted Nikki also coming around the street corner.

She took another second to wave at her friend, and then turned to knock on the door, only to find it opening of its own accord, her useless fist still hanging in mid-air.

“I saw you through the window,” Ute said, as she stepped out to join Elli in the front walkway. She had her purse in her hand, and once she was outside, she pulled the front door shut behind her. “Are you all ready to go?”

“I’m ready,” Elli affirmed. “And Nikki’s just coming around the corner— there she is,” Elli added, when she saw her friend coming closer into view. She waved to her again— Nikki had reached the stretch of the sidewalk that ran in past Ute’s house. She was nearly to her driveway already.

Ute reached into her purse, and pulled out her car keys to unlock her car remotely. Ute’s car was a little old and banged up— she’d bought it used, to begin with. But it had still come with automatic keys that could lock and unlock pretty reliably.

Elli headed back down the walkway, with Ute right behind her, as Nikki walked up the driveway to Ute’s car. All three of them reached the car at relatively the same time; Nikki was already opening one of the backdoors by the time Elli reached the passenger side door.

Nikki had risen in the passenger seat the last time they’d all rode in Ute’s car together, to go to the movies. Nikki and Elli tried to be fair about taking turns riding in the passenger seat, alternating with each other every time the three of them went in an outing.

When all three of them were buckled into their seats, Ute backed out of her driveway, and started driving them towards their destination.

It turned out to be a good thing that they had left an hour before the party was scheduled to start, because Shanna’s house was almost an hour away. She didn’t live anywhere near Ute, Elli or Nikki.

When they did finally reach Shanna’s end of town, they had barely ten minutes left until the start of the party. All three of them watched with sharp eyes for Shanna’s street sign, and once Ute turned her car onto it, they all watched for Shanna’s house number.

Ute spotted it before Elli could; and she was already pulling her car to a stop as Nikki was formulating the words to point it out to her.

The three of them sat in the car, staring up at the house ahead of them.

It was a beautiful house, really. Though it perhaps shouldn’t even have been called a house— it was so huge and spacious that there was no word for it other than ‘mansion.’

“I guess Shanna’s done well for herself,” Nikki muttered, as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

“She wouldn’t be able to afford a place like this if she hadn’t,” Ute agreed, unbuckling her own seatbelt and stepping out of the car.

Elli followed the cue of her two friends, and similarly climbed out of the parked car, her eyes still on the mansion in front her.

It rested at the top of a sloping lawn, which was carefully landscaped, and sat at the end of a tree lined walkway.

It must have been at least four stories. But it was hard to make out the exact height of it, because the windows on the front were long enough that they extended above the first story. They were probably two stories tall; but they might have been three. And since they were so tall, they threw off any hope of Elli correctly guessing the mansion’s height.

Elli shut the car door behind herself, her eyes still on the mansion, and then ran to catch up with her friends as they tread gently up the hill to reach the walkway from the side.

“The grass is so well-kept I almost hate to step on it,” Nikki confessed, when Elli had caught up to her and Ute.

“Can’t be helped,” Ute said in reply. “The walkway comes up from somewhere behind the house. There must have been some kind of entrance to a parking area that I missed. We’d have to walk over the grass either way; we might as well cut to it in the most direct way.”

Ute didn’t say it, but Elli thought she was probably privately glad that she hadn’t found the driveway to the parking area from the street. Her car probably would have been the only used one there.

They got up the gentle hill, and through the trees on either side of it to stand on the stone walk.

“That’s better,” Nikki said, with a sigh of relief. Ute said nothing to this, and the three of them walked the short stretch further to reach the large door to Shanna’s house.

Ute had led their little group, both up the hill and down the walk, so she was the first one to the door. It had a heavy gold knocker; Ute raised it and brought it down against the door. The knocking that resulted was loud enough to echo out past the walkway, and partly down over the lawn.

It was only a minute or so before the door was opened from the inside.

The woman on the other side of it was vaguely recognizable as Shanna, but only because it was obvious that her bone structure was the same as that gangling scrawny kid they’d all known.

But bone structure was where her similarities with her younger self ended. She had finally grown into her face, and into her body; and had clearly switched to wearing contact lenses.

Without those old, humongous clunky glasses on her face, it didn’t look scrunched up or unpleasant. It looked elegant. Shanna had actually been attractive under there, or at least, had always had the potential to be— though it had been impossible to see at the time.

It wasn’t only that she no longer wore glasses. It also looked like her face had filled out a little; she’d put on a slight amount of weight, but it suited her. Instead of looking wire-y, all the lines of her body were soft and delicate. As a result, she looked very feminine.

And if there had been any doubts about her financial situation for Elli, they were dispelled right there on the spot. She was wearing designer brands, and fancy jewelry; adding to her general aura of beauty.

“Hello girls,” Shanna said, with a friendly smile that didn’t reflect the strain of their historical relationship with her. “Sorry my invitations to you only got to you yesterday. I was a little behind in making the arrangements for the party. I’m glad you could make it, even on short notice. Please, come in. We’re all in the main sitting room.”

Shanna stepped back from the doorway, gesturing for them to come in, and Ute crossed the threshold into first, with Nikki and then Elli following in her trail.

Once all three had entered, Shanna shut the door behind them, and gestured ahead of her. “The sitting room is just that way. You can follow me there.”

She dropped the arm she’d gestured with, and set out walking without looking back. Ute, Nikki and Elli trailed after her.

She led them down spacious halls with high ceilings and an abundance of natural light, to a set of open double doors; to the sitting room she had mentioned.

Inside, there were twelve other women already there, seated on the lovely plush couches which populated the room.

Elli scanned around the room; none of these women had gone to school with them. They were all strangers.

Having established that there was no one else familiar to her in the room, Elli let herself look more carefully at these women who were strangers to her.

They were all similarly beautiful in the way that Shanna had become beautiful; with an elegant, sophisticated beauty— having a sense of class and grace about them. Not all of them had soft lines to their form, like Shanna, but even the ones who were more angular or severe in their proportions managed to be angular and severe in a graceful way all the same.

Elli felt self-conscious about that— she was not beautiful in the way that each one of these twelve women were; neither were Ute or Nikki. Nikki might have been the closest of all three of them, but even she couldn’t really compare.

The other thing about the women in the room was their attire— they all wore designer brands, the way Shanna did. They all had expensive jewelry on, too, pieces that looked at least as expensive as what Shanna had on, if not more.

Elli felt even more self-conscious— clearly these women were from Shanna’s new life, as rich as she was. Elli, Nikki and Ute didn’t belong in that world; none of them were rich in that way. Elli felt like an interloper in Shanna’s world, even though she had been invited there.

And she was definitely rethinking her own outfit— plain, boring, simple; especially in comparison to what the rest of the ladies were wearing.

“Our last three guests have arrived,” Shanna announced, as all three of them came to a stop in the room behind her. “We don’t all need to sit around waiting any longer; everyone, get up, or stay sitting, but mingle with each other. I’ve got some hors d’oeuvres set to come in. I scheduled the timing of the plates with my staff. Enjoy yourselves; eat as much as you like. We’ll get on to the party’s main activity in a little while.”

At this invitation, some of the women rose to their feet, falling into easy conversation as they fanned out through the room. A few went to the window, to chat about the parts of the garden visible through it; a few others went in pairs to station at some of the art hanging around the room, chatting about the artworks they stood before.

A few of them stayed sitting on the couches, turning to speak to each other.

“You girls make sure you mingle too,” Shanna said, over her shoulder. She was already walking to one of the sub-groups that had set up in front of one of the paintings.

As promised, in the next moments, several people who clearly belonged to Shanna’s staff filed in to the room, each holding fine silver trays dotted with small pieces of food that looked as delicate and expensive as everything else in the room.

They began circulating the room, offering their trays to each of the subgroups they came upon. One even came up to Elli, Nikki and Ute, and offered their tray.

The three girls shared a look with each other, and then each one took one of the hors d’oeuvres that had been offered to them.

Once they had, the staff member moved on to a different sub-group in the room.

“What is it?” Ute asked under her breath.

Nikki frowned at her piece of food. “I don’t know— but I thought it would be rude not to take it. The three of us stick out enough here already as it is. We’d better eat it quick before people notice we’re only staring at ours.”

Elli looked at her own. It didn’t look particularly appetizing. It was a ball of something wrapped in strips of something else— but those strips were slimy to the touch, and pink.

When she looked back up to her friends, she found Nikki had already put hers in her mouth, and Ute was in the midst of doing the same. She was lagging behind them again— quickly, she moved the food to her mouth, and took it in.

As soon as it hit her tongue, Elli checked the impulse to make a face. It tasted pungent— so fragrant inside her mouth that it almost made her eyes tear up.

She tried to chew it quickly so she could get it swallowed down as soon as possible.

Nikki had just swallowed hers— there was a faint sheen of tears to her eyes. Clearly, Elli hadn’t been the only one to find the flavor overpowering.

Ute seemed to have taken it better than Nikki or Elli, but she didn’t look like she’d enjoyed it. “There, we’ve done our duty. If anyone was looking, they saw us very politely eat what we were offered— let’s go mingle, now.”

Elli scanned the room again. The subgroup that had set up by the window out to the garden was still there. “My bet’s on that group,” she said to the other two. “I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I could contribute anything to a discussion about high-end art. Plants and gardens and weather seem like safer topics.”

Yes,” Ute said, stressing the words as she looked back to Elli. “You’re so right. Good idea, Elli. Let’s start with that group.”

The three friends walked together to the sub-group by the window— Elli knew each one of them wanted to stick close to each other; all of them were feeling out of place at this party; none of them would have wanted to go off on their own to take on the party guests by themselves.

They reached the group by the window; it was only made up of three women, who were all engaged in what looked like a very engaging conversation.

“What are we talking about?” Ute asked brightly, as the three of them came to a stop.

The three women didn’t look pleased at having been interrupted. But one of the three did reply to Ute’s question.

“We were just remarking on the new shrubs Shanna had put in over there,” the woman said. She indicated the shrubs in question with a wave of her hand. “Some of us have tried planting them in our own gardens before, but I found when I tried it, they never quite adjusted to our climate. They either retained too much water, and drooped from it, or they took in too little, and died of thirst.”

Ute looked a little overwhelmed by the information that was being dumped onto her, but she tried to bear it politely, smiling back at the woman speaking as she kept piling more details on.

“I could never get the drainage right; so we were all three of us comparing notes about how best to raise that species of shrubs. Say, could you happen to name the kind of shrub bush it is? We don’t need the phylum or the genus— just the gardener’s term.”

The expression on the woman’s face had become unquestionably condescending, but Ute was maintaining her friendly smile in spite of it.

Still, the woman and her other two friends were now watching Ute with barely suppressed laughter— and even so, they clearly expected an answer from her.

“Sorry, I couldn’t tell you the name of the bush,” Ute said, with composure that Elli admired. She would have been mortified in Ute’s position— and she never would have managed a reply that collected. “I don’t really know anything about botany.”

“Well, it’s no shame,” The woman said— clearly judging Ute for her answer, in spite of what she had just said. “I’m a hobby botanist, though I only ever took it as electives in school. Do you have any guesses as to how to properly keep and care for shrubs like those ones out there?”

Now Ute’s cheeks had heated into a blush— this party guest was clearly being cruel now; she knew for a fact that Ute knew nothing about those shrubs, and was asking questions Ute had no way of answering, only to humiliate her. To highlight how far below acceptability she considered Ute to be; how inferior the guest thought Ute was, in the company of these other guests who she saw as superior to her— and by extension, superior to Nikki and Elli as well.

Elli felt even more out of place than she had before. Clearly, this woman thought Ute, Nikki and Elli didn’t belong here. Why had Shanna even invited them, if the other guests were this snobby? Shanna knew these women, now. They were the ones who filled her life; why would she go digging back into her past to dig up three girls she’d never even been friends with?

Was this some kind of delayed vengeance Shanna was taking out on them all? Showing off how successful and impressive she was now, to make the three of them feel pathetic about themselves?

“No, I couldn’t make a guess,” Ute said, stiffly. “I told you I don’t know anything about planets.”

“But it’s so easy to learn,” the woman said, now not even trying to conceal her smirk. The other two guests standing by her were also obviously laughing to themselves, too. “Haven’t you ever opened a book on the subject? Or… were books not in the budget?” She gave a disdainful glance over Ute’s outfit, and Ute’s face lit up even brighter.

“Why don’t we go take a look at that picture over there?” Nikki suggested gently to her friends. Then she looked briefly back to the three women they’d been talking to, and who were now laughing at them pretty openly. “It was nice talking to you,” she said, with the same stiffness that Ute had used.

The women didn’t bother with acknowledging Nikki’s goodbye, but neither Nikki, Ute, nor Elli cared. They made a quick escape together to the painting Nikki had indicated; there was no sub-group in front of it, so they had it all to themselves.

“I think that’ll conclude the mingling portion of this party for us,” Nikki said, though there was a note of relief in her voice. “Elli was right that plants were the safest topic; if we got eviscerated like that over scenery, I can only imagine how much worse it would have been if we’d tried one of the groups by the other paintings. Clearly, in a room like this there are no safe topics.”

Ute nodded, still looking a little shaken from her public shaming.

“It does make me wonder why Shanna invited us, though,” Elli said, waving away one of the staff people as they tried to approach with another try. They took the message, and turned away to pursue another group.

“Why would she invite us if her guests were just going to talk down to us and humiliate us? I could do without being reminded how much less I have than all the women in this room, and without being reminded of my inferiority to them.”

“I could do without it too,” Ute agreed. Her blush had faded away. Her face was entirely washed out, now, in fact. She’d lost the natural color she’d had before that guest had humiliated her front of the others, and laughed at her humiliation. Now she was so pale that she didn’t look quite well.

“Maybe you’ll get your answer,” Nikki replied, pointing ahead towards the front of the room. “It looks like Shanna’s getting ready to speak.”

Elli followed her friend’s direction, and saw that Shanna had in fact centered herself in the room, parallel to the halfway point in the front wall.

The chatter throughout the room faded into silence as the guests gradually noticed that Shanna had taken the floor. At last, when the room had fallen entirely silent, Shanna spoke.

“Friends, thank you all for coming to celebrate my birthday with me.” There was a chorus of cheers, which Shanna waved off, smiling as she did so.

When that chorus lapsed back into silence, Shanna spoke again. “I hope by now you’ve all had a chance to try some of the food I’ve catered this party with.”

Another chorus in reply; less boisterous than the last one. This one was comprised more of rumblings in satisfaction and praise than outright cheers, but Shanna waved it off again just the same.

“I’ll never get through what I want to say!” She laughed; this too was met with laughter.

Elli felt even more of an outsider to the party; clearly all of these women were very good friends of Shanna’s, if they were so receptive to her, and so enjoyed every little word she said. Elli and her friends were completely out of that loop, and Elli couldn’t help but wonder again why they had even been invited.

“So, thank you all again for coming,” Shanna said, and this time she was able to continue uninterrupted. “But I’ll confess I had a bit of an ulterior motive for inviting all of you.”

There was a way in which Shanna had stressed the word ‘all’ that made Elli feel as if she and her friends were now the topic of discussion.

“I’ve invited all of you here— well, my colleagues,” she corrected, as if in the five seconds since making reference to Nikki, Ute and Elli she had forgotten them again. “I’ve invited you colleagues of mine here because you’re my friends, but also because you are brilliant at what you do. Some of the finest scientists I know are in this room— most of them are, in fact, if not quite all.”

Ah, so they were all scientists. Realizing it felt like a puzzle piece slotting into place in Elli’s mind; even the condescension of the woman by the window presented itself in a new light to her. No wonder she had been so judgmental of Ute— every woman in this room must have had an IQ well above normal. It didn’t mean they were justified in acting like jerks. But it did explain why they felt they were.

“I’m not the only one who thinks so highly of all you ladies,” Shanna went on. “None of you would have the fortunes or riches that you do if there weren’t people out there who agreed with me. Part of the reason I’ve invited you all is because I would like this party to be something of a showcase for your finest inventions of this past year. I’ve even acquired three test subjects for us, though they were not informed of my motive for inviting them beforehand. With any luck, we can get them to try your inventions out for us and see how they work in practice.”

Elli shared an alarmed look with her two friends. So at last her question was answered— Shanna had invited the three of them in the hopes of using them as her own personal guinea pigs.

Elli wasn’t particularly keen to be a guinea pig, especially given how the same women in this room had treated her and her friends earlier. Judging by the looks on her friends’ faces, they weren’t keen about it either.

But Shanna was looking directly at the three of them now as she spoke. “The three of you don’t have to try them out of course, though it would make a lovely birthday gift for me; and you were the only three who failed to bring me anything. But if you don’t want to give me anything for my birthday, you’re all free to leave now. If you do, you’ll really be missing out. The inventions we have for you to try out today are truly life-changing, and I’m sure you’d be sorry to miss out on them.”

Elli frowned in confusion— what could be so life-changing about some random invention? But at the same time she was curious.

Nikki and Ute seemed to feel the same way.

“Alright,” Nikki spoke up, for the three of them. She seemed to have read her friends’ answers to Shanna’s question in their faces; and so had stepped up to speak for them. “We’ll try them out for you— for you— for your birthday.”

Shanna clapped her hands together in delight. “I was so hoping you would all come around to the idea. Which of you would like to try an invention first?”

Nikki looked between Ute and Elli. Neither one of them took any step forward, so she looked back to Shanna. “I’ll go first, I guess.”

“Great, just come up here.”

As Nikki walked to the front of the room, Elli noticed that there was a table behind Shanna she hadn’t noticed before— a table draped in white cloth.

When Nikki reached it, and was standing next to Shanna, Shanna removed the cloth— but it didn’t reveal much. It was only covered in small brown boxes; clearly, each one contained an invention discovered by one of the women in this room, but the boxes were non-descript, and they were not transparent, so it wasn’t possible to see what the inventions were.

Shanna had taken up one of the brown boxes, and when Nikki reached her side, she lifted the lid. “This one was invented by Rose— congratulations to her.”

There was a light smattering of applause, as Shanna lifted whatever it was out of the box.

Elli squinted at it. It only looked like a pair of pantyhose; maybe, as hose went, they were a little on the fancy side. Even from this far back in the room, Elli could see that they were shiny and sparkly.

Nikki looked a little confused by them too, but when Shanna passed them to her, she accepted them.

“Put them on for us,” Shanna said. “Then we can all see how they really work.”

Nikki had worn a skirt to the party, but had not put on any hose of her own, so only a brief interlude to remove her shoes was required. Then, in the next second, she was stepping into the hose.

They slid so easily up her legs it was almost like they had glided onto her of their own accord; she barely had to pull them at all. They just— went.

That was enough of a technological marvel, as far as Elli was concerned. She’d lost many a fight in her life to pairs of pantyhose. All such battles had ended in frustrated tears for her, and runs for the hose, so a pair that just miraculous glided up a woman’s legs on their own were impressive enough, as far as she was concerned.

But Elli had feeling that going on easily wasn’t the only thing the hose could do.

Once they were on, the look of confusion returned to Nikki’s face.

“They’re on, but I don’t feel—”

Then her face broke into a blush. “You gave me— crotchless— pantyhose to wear?” She looked absolutely humiliated.

“You won’t mind so much in a minute,” Shanna spoke, as if she hadn’t heard what Nikki said, or as if she didn’t care.

Nikki looked confused— still— but only for a second longer. Then she looked even more embarrassed. “Oh… oh god…”

She hid her face in her hands.

“Nikki’s just experienced her first orgasm,” Shanna spoke to the rest of the room. “These hose are quite sophisticated. They attune themselves to the nervous system of the wearer very quickly, and tap into it, so they can overload the system with constant bursts of pleasure. Once the hose goes on, the orgasms don’t stop. Eventually, given a few hours, it will burn out the mind of the wearer.”

“No— please—” Nikki said, but her body was shaking hard; clearly, orgasms were wracking through her.

Elli wanted to look away— to leave her friend some privacy at least; but she was gripped by a sense of morbid fascination.

Nikki did look as if she were being remarkably pleasured; Elli had certainly never been pleasured like that before. The pleasure was so intense it shook her body violently, and Nikki seemed to struggle to form words; as if the pleasure were already at work in her mind, fogging it out and making it difficult to use.

“Why keep yourself dressed?” Shanna asked. “You’ve put the hose on, now. It’s only a matter of time until you accept the slut you are.”

Nikki shook her head with great effort; the orgasms had clearly become even more powerful. They were vibrating through her so quickly now that Nikki seemed to be buzzing with their vibrations; she was a string, vibrating at their frequency.

But because she was shaking so much, and because she could barely speak any longer, she could not fend Shanna off when Shanna stripped of her clothes, stripped her down to completely naked, except for the hose.

Now, with Nikki bared before them, it became clear that the hose were in fact crotchless— because Nikki was gushing like a fountain from between her legs, so much that it was spilling with abandon down onto the floor.

“Once the subject wears them for long enough, they forget about everything except pleasure— everything they’ve ever known, or been. All that remains is the desire for more orgiastic joy. Isn’t that right, slut?” Shanna prompted.

Nikki shook her head feebly, but it wasn’t convincing.

“Oh, really? Well, prove your resistance then. Don’t think about how much hotter this would be if you were playing with your tits as you stand there and have orgasmed forced on you. Don’t think about how your body is begging you to do it— because your body is under the control of the hose now, and the hose want to give you more and more pleasure, however they can, in order to secure your docility.”

Nikki let out a wail. The tempting descriptions had clearly been too much for her, and her hands moved quickly to her breasts, where she immediately began pinching her nipples and rolling then.

When this happened, the orgasms seemed to increase tenfold. Nikki let out what could only be described as a howl, and fell onto her knees, shaking harder than ever as she twisted her nipples in time with the invisible pleasuring of the hose.

“Must... stop…” Nikki grunted. Even from her new position on the floor, it became clear that she was trying, trying very hard to remove her hands from her nipples, and pull them away. But it didn’t look like she could. They seemed to be glued there; and she seemed completely unable to stop.

“But you can’t stop, can you?” Shanna asked, with a smirk. “You’ve become pleasure’s plaything… the hose’s plaything, and you have to keep feeling this, forever, and more, because that is what you are now meant for. And the more you feel the pleasure, the less that bothers you.”

Nikki whined, but there was less desperation in it than before. It didn’t look as though she was trying as hard as she had been to get her hands free.

“As you can see, the hose are very effective at breaking down resistance,” Shanna spoke, directing her words back out to the audience of female scientists around them. “Nikki here has only been wearing them for under five minutes, and she’s already been reduced to nothing more than a puddle of need on the floor.

“As I said, once a subject has put them on, their only remaining concern is pleasure, because that is what the hose wants for them. They become too far gone to have any desires separate from what the hose wants; and the hose will always accept and even encourage pleasure, no matter what source it is coming from. Once you get a subject into them, you’re pretty much guaranteed to be able to do anything you want to do with that subject sexually. The hose will want you to, and the subject, after wearing them long enough, will no longer have a mind of their own apart from the hose— it becomes a sort of second brain for them, as their first brain atrophies more and more from disuse. So if the hose wants it, they will want it.”

There was a murmur of collective appreciation; as well as praise and approval directed to the woman named Rose who had invented them.

Elli could only watch in horror. She felt as if she’d gone into shock.

And yet she couldn’t stop staring at her poor, twitching friend.

Only guttural noises were coming from Nikki’s mouth, now— she was shaking harder than ever. The pleasure hadn’t even let her be for a second, and her fingers were working double time to tweak at her nipples.

“As I said, you can pretty much have your way with any subject in these. And once we’ve shown off all our inventions today, all of you may take turns with our subjects, and see their eagerness to obey for yourselves. But for now, we can leave Nikki to her hose, and turn our attention back to our other two subjects, and our next inventions.”

All eyes in the room turned back to Elli and Ute.

Elli was still frozen; from the corner of her vision, it looked like Ute was too.

Elli forced herself out of them to look for an escape; but she saw that, at some point, the staff had left the room, and when they had, they had sealed the doors behind them.

There was no way out, for any of them.

“Why don’t we get that one to go next?” One of the women called out, gesturing toward Ute.

Elli’s eyes followed the voice back to its source, and recognized the speaker as the woman from the window sub-group, who had openly humiliated Ute before.

Elli felt renewed hatred for her.

“A wonderful idea,” Shanna replied. “Ute, come along to the front now.”

Ute shook her head, and didn’t move.

“Fine, I’ll collect her myself,” Shanna said. But the woman who had suggested Ute held up her hand. “I’ll bring her to you. It’s your birthday, you shouldn’t have to work for anything.”

The woman looped her arm through Ute’s, and Ute, who looked as stunned as Elli felt, followed vacantly as she led her to the front of the room.

When Ute arrived at the front of the room, Shanna already had the next invention out of the next box.

It didn’t look particularly noteworthy, either, but then, the hose hadn’t either, and that hadn’t made them any less powerful.

Or any less dangerous.

What Shanna held in her hand looked only like a remote control with buttons on it. But Elli feared it was more nefarious than that— more sinister, but having its sinister purpose concealed and not immediately recognizable.

Shanna held the remote up for all to see. “This one is an invention of Celia’s— a real sleek piece of work. We all congratulate her.”

There was another rumble of appreciation, and a few of the woman gave kind pats on the back to Celia.

“It’s even simpler to operate than the hose, which I’m sure none of us believed was possible. Observe,” Shanna added, and then she aimed the remote at Ute’s head.

Elli felt in that moment like a bystander to a car crash; what she had mistaken for morbid fascination before hadn’t been. This was morbid fascination, here, now, and she felt awful about herself for it… and she knew that something very bad was about to happen to her friend…

But she was curious to see what the remote would do; just as the aforementioned bystander might be curious to see exactly which way the metal of the car would bend upon impact.

Shanna pressed down on one of the remote’s buttons, and it emitted a blue beam of light from its center which hit Ute’s forehead.

Or— it should have hit Ute’s forehead, but instead, once it got there, it hung like a small cloud in front of it, obscuring it completely.

“This one is also more fast-acting than the hose, fast though they are. The light hangs like a cloud until its work is done, and then it disperses itself.”

Ute let out a whimper.

Shanna went on speaking, unbothered. “You can only see one side of it. Part of the cloud hovers above the subject’s forehead, acting as a kind of anchor for the part you can’t see. The other half of it is already at work in our subject’s mind, teaching her brain obedience on a crash course, one electrical impulse at a time. Impulse by impulse… Ute here is being changed, and the process of mental reconstruction is so sophisticated that she could never even hope to resist it.”

Ute was whimpering again, but otherwise was not moving. The blue cloud of electrical energy seemed to have already locked down her motor functions, holding her perfectly still as it went on rewriting her brain, one impulse at a time.

“As the impulses roll through,” Shanna continued explaining, “The subject’s mind becomes more open to further reconstruction. It’s a vicious cycle, in which the subject is mentally remade by the blue light— and once that remaking is complete, as a result, the subject’s mind is more open— which means the next time the blue cloud of light tries to remake them, they will be even more receptive and even more vulnerable to it.”

Two smaller orbs broke away from the main central orb, which was still hovering in place, partly inside Ute’s head and partly out of it.

Each orb positioned itself in front of one of Ute’s eyes, though they both retained a faint connection to the central orb, which was only just visible to Elli from where she was standing.

“That’s a sign that things are moving along quickly for Ute,” Shanna added. “When the subject has reached a certain level of surrender, the orb will pounce and send out immediate reinforcements. Now, Ute is not only being directly changed by physical impulses to her brain, but she is also being influenced by the blue lights in front of her eyes; which the central orb has of course filled with subtle reinforcements to its main commands, to enhance Ute’s obedience even further.”

Ute was drooling now— and her pupils were dilating too wide. Even from this far away, Elli could see that each one was filled with blue— completely washed out and obscured by blue light; so much so that it was impossible to tell that Ute wasn’t actually blue eyed.

There were not three blue orbs around Ute; there were five. Three hanging about her, reinforcing her programming, and two inside her own head, for her eyes reflected the blue back so powerfully that they might as well have been two more orbs themselves.

“Now the subject is being visually programmed and physical programmed at once— she’s made a lot of progress in just a few minutes,” Shanna acknowledged. “But here comes the grand finale— in order to lock all of this in permanently, the orb is going to start rewarding Ute with pleasure— it is now going to teach her how to be the perfect slave using only a system of pleasure rewards.”

It was at this moment that Ute let out a moan.

“As you can see,” Shanna said, “the orb is now wiring pleasure responses into her mind; giving her incredible satisfaction, in return for fantasies of serving others and being used by them. And when she indulges the fantasies, she will be rewarded for reflecting on them. And of course, her mind is so open that she has no ability to shut them out and down. She is completely helpless to the pleasure, by now— completely under control of the orb.”

Ute’s moans became more graphic, but she still did not move in place. The orb was keeping her static. It was the one directing her body, controlling her every move. Elli was sure that Ute would be unable to move until it— or someone else— told her to.

“Just like Nikki, Ute will be completely addicted to pleasure and desperate for it in just a minute or so more. At that point, the orb will be done its job, and it will release her. But by then, the transformation will be permanent. Though, if one wanted to further program a slave who was already completely programmed, that would be their prerogative.”

There were murmurs of interest, but Shanna didn’t look like she had quite finished speaking.

“When the orb lets her go, it will dissipate and return to the remote, which will recharge itself for next use. You can use the remote anywhere, on anyone—— though discretion in cases like these is usually advisable,” Shanna added.

“There are no restrictions,” she went on. “No limitations. No manual charging is ever required. The remote is built to recharge itself, and the orb only becomes more powerful with each subsequent use, because it takes in electrical impulses from each subject it is used on, and absorbs energy from them to repurpose and use on its own. It’s quite handy that way. You saw that it only took a minute or so for it to take effect on Ute, but this was only its first Ute. After enough repeated uses, the effect could be almost literally instantaneous.”

It was at this point that the blue orb left Ute’s head, and a second later, broke apart and streamed back into the remote from whence it had come.

“There,” Shanna said. “Generic, fully programmed pleasure slave, ready for use. But even though the orb has left her, its programming will be at work in her mind long after the orb itself is gone.”

Shanna looked to Ute. “Kneel beside your fellow slave, and wait,” she instructed to her.

Ute did it immediately, and when this task was complete, her mouth pouted open in pleasure— clearly, she had been rewarded even for such a small act.

“I’ve saved the best for last— let’s get Elli up here, and I’ll show you our final invention of the party.”

Elli swallowed— but hands were already guiding her to the front, and Elli was still so stunned and paralyzed with shock that she couldn’t stop her body from following the guidance pushing her forward— forward to her own fate as a slave.

She was standing in front of Shanna, now. She knew in the next second Shanna was going to open the box in her hands, and pull something out of it that would turn Elli into a slave forever with just a quick motion. And though she was still too shocked to move, she was not too shocked to think— or speak.

“I know why you brought us here,” she said, putting as much resentment into her words as she could fit inside them.

Shanna’s face fell into a look of confusion— a nice change. Up until this point, Elli and her friends had been the ones who had failed to understand.

Well, Elli understood now, alright. It was possible she understood even better than Shanna herself did.

“Yes, we all know why I brought you here,” Shanna said. “We all know because I explained. I needed some test subjects, and the three of you—”

“The three of us could have been interchangeable with any other three girls,” Elli rebuffed. “You chose the three of us specifically because you wanted to turn us into sex slaves— sex slaves that you could use, and maybe even keep, and all because we shunned you back when we were in school together.

“You’ve been bitter about that all these years, bitter about the fact that nobody liked you, and you can show off your wealth and prestige and career success all you want. And you can put those same words in my mouth and make me say them, once I am a slave to you. But I want you to know, now, from the bottom of my heart, that I think you’re pathetic.

“You wanted your petty revenge— you wanted to make us into your inferiors permanently, wanted to make us into sex toys for you to use, and you’ve succeeded in this. But you’ll always have to remember me telling you that I see through you— that I understand you completely, and understand everything you’ve done here today, from the staging of the party, to your speech, to this demonstration— I understand, and I think you are pathetic, and unworthy of my spit.”

Shanna raised her eyebrows, but she didn’t look as upset as Elli had hoped she would be. It was too bad, but it couldn’t be helped. She’d at least said her part, and she could let slavery take her over now— could let it happen peacefully.

“Well, it won’t matter what you think in a second,” Shanna said, clearly having brushed off Elli’s little speech. She opened the last box that she held, and removed from it what looked like a glass bowl.

“This one is an invention of Martha’s,” Shanna said. “I think you’ll all really enjoy this particular demonstration— I know I will, especially after the little performance Elli just gave us. She couldn’t have known, but what she took the time to tell me is only going to enhance what happens next.”

Shanna turned the bowl upside down, and put it over Elli’s head. To Elli’s surprise the bowl was not heavy. It seemed to keep itself at least partly suspended, so that it did not weigh her head down.

As soon as the bowl was in place, it illuminated Elli’s vision with green light.

But Elli’s next expectation was foiled. She’d expected it to fill her head with pleasure until she only wanted to be a slave— the way she had seen happen to Nikki and to Ute.

Instead of that, it gave her a shock of pain. She was so caught off-guard by it— and it was so painful— that she could not keep a cry from escaping her mouth.

“You’ve seen with the other two inventions how a piece designed around pleasure reinforcement can work. But we all know using punishment as reinforcement can be just as effective, if not more so. This invention in particular will show us that— and it is best used on highly resistant subjects. It will keep introducing shocks of pain into the subject’s mind until they decide of their own volition that they want to obey, and when they choose obedience willingly, then, and only then, will the invention stop emitting its shocks of pain.”

Shanna’s words felt very distant to Elli, because as Shanna had promised, shocks of pain were being administered to her body. Elli wondered if she were shaking as much as Nikki had, when the pleasure had taken her into its grip. She had no awareness of her body, apart from being aware of which parts of it hurt, and which parts of it didn’t. The impulses of pain seemed targeted, to her— and they never struck in the same place twice, so Elli was kept in suspense between each one.

But… if there were spaces between each one… for those brief moments of time, Elli must have been doing something right, to make the bowl stop shocking her. And then just before it shocked her again, she was back to doing something wrong, wrong enough to cause the shock. What was she doing that was so right— what was she doing that was so wrong?

Elli paid closer attention again as the cycle ran through. The shock came, and then there was stillness in her mind… a strange euphoria in the wake of the pain… and in that moment of euphoria, all resentment and anger towards Shanna and the rest of the women over what had happened today was gone. In that moment of silence, she was not angry at them. She felt nothing negative towards them at all; if she felt anything, it was only a faint kind of curiosity about them. The pleasure she had seen Nikki and Ute submit themselves to had been incredible— clearly, indescribable, and all consuming. She had never felt pleasure like that, and she didn’t think they had, either, before coming into this room.

But they had felt that pleasure; and felt it in exchange for offering their obedience… and if she offered that same obedience, willingly… would she also experience pleasure like that?

Those were the kind of thoughts the bowl clearly wanted to encourage, and when Elli was thinking them, there was no pain; there was no hurt; there were no shocks. Only a peaceful, comforting complete absence of pain which Elli took in like a drug. In contrast to the pain when it came again, it was the finest thing she’d ever tasted; the best feeling she’d ever felt.

But it was hard to hold onto those moments of euphoria. They slipped through her hands each time. She had spent so much of her life holding onto resentment and anger, and judgement— it was just too easy for her mind to fall back into those same old traps.

And when it did, she felt all of it— how much she hated Shanna for inviting her and her friends out of a misplaced sense of vengeance— how much she hated the other women in the room for inventing such horrible (delicious) things— how much she hated even herself, for those moments of relief that came in between the pain— moments of relief she would have killed for, done anything to hold on to.

And the relief would come again, stronger than the last time. As her mind fought its internal battle against herself, a clear victor was beginning to emerge.

The bowl was training her to think— training her think in a new way. In the way it wanted her to— in the way Shanna wanted her to. It punished her when she failed its new standard; and rewarded her with absence of punishment when she didn’t.

And the more it ran her mind through its training protocol, the more Elli found herself chasing those moment of relief like an addict. It felt better than anything else ever had— it was blessed. For those moments of peace, she was in a state of perfect obedience— perfect openness, perfect receptivity. She never wanted to leave that state. If she could only find out how to keep it going forever, she would never have to feel the pain again. It could be all obedience, always, forever—

There was a noticeable lack of pain as Elli thought those thoughts. Was that the trick of it? If obedience was only an act— and if Elli could keep obedience going as a practice indefinitely— then it wouldn’t hurt again. She only had to choose to obey; that was it. If she stopped the disobedient thoughts from happening herself, the bowl wouldn’t have to shock her. If she could train her own mind, the bowl wouldn’t need to train her anymore.

She tested her theory, letting a disobedient thought rise up within her. But before it could entirely form, she pounced on it herself, silencing it entirely before it could even totally come into existence.

She had done it quickly enough that the bowl hadn’t had time to react— no shock came.

She was already hooked on the drug of relief, the drug of pain’s absence, and getting another dose of it only motivated her to try again. Elli went through it, like a practice, again and again— letting the disobedient thoughts come, and then snuffing them out before the bowl could register them. Each time she did it, she was rewarded with the lack of a shock. And each time she did it, the disobedient thoughts came back weaker than before.

She could feel herself growing even more addicted to the feeling; to the entire process. She let the disobedient thoughts go further, baiting the bowl into shocking her, baiting it to see how far it would let her go, and then pulling back at the last possible second, one second later each time.

No further shocks came; and after a long period of time, Shanna at last spoke again.

“I believe Elli’s programming is complete. The beauty of this invention— of its negative reinforcement, is that the subject reaches a point of self-programming. Even self-policing, if you will. And the impulse and habit to train and screen their own thoughts for obedience is one that will stay with them long after the bowl is removed. Once trained under this bowl, you’ll never have any trouble with disobedience again, even from your most willful slaves.”

Shanna seized the bowl with both hands, and removed it from Elli’s head. She gave Elli a quick glance once it was off of her. “You’re not so proud now, are you?”

To this Elli said nothing; she was amazed by the lack of pain. To her, it only meant one thing. She was being perfectly obedient in that moment, and she wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize that.

“Tell me you’re my slave now, Elli,” Shanna prompted.

“I’m your slave,” Elli supplied— and the hit of relief from that pain’s absence that followed was so sweet that Elli wavered on her feet.

“Kneel down with your sister slaves,” Shanna instructed, and as soon as the instruction was given, she knelt. “Wait for us to tell you how we would like to use you; and then give yourself over to that use.”

Elli knelt. Elli waited. Her mind was blissfully blank the entire time.

“Now,” Shanna said, turning back to her guests. “I promised you all a chance to try out their obedience for yourselves. Come up to the front now, and take your pick; don’t be shy. A few of you can share the same one at a time— everything is fair play as long as all three stay here with me when you leave the party— come on.”

Shanna’s words faded into white noise for Elli; she let them. She was in a perfect state of obedience, exactly where she wanted to be. She would be used by whoever wanted to use her— and she would be used well.

And that was exactly how she wanted to be— and if any part of her tried to resist, she’d make sure she stopped it before it could ruin her enjoyment.

* * *