The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Guess Who

“Hey, Aimee, want to play a game?”

“What sort of a game?” I asked.

“I guess I’m going to call this game Guess Who I’m Going to Fuck Next,” my next door neighbor said.

If it were anyone else who’d said that, I would have just shook my head in disgust at such a statement but with Mark, that kind of a statement wasn’t really as far fetched as it sounded. I mean Mark wasn’t a bad looking guy but he wasn’t a total hunk either. He was just a guy. I’d say he was a bit average. Kind of a geeky, loner look but not so much so that you’d call him a nerd or anything like that.

He was just about average in just everything except in one area. Once he set his mind on getting a girl, he always got her and I do mean always. I asked him about it once and he just shrugged. He told me that it had something to do with concentration.

Concentration, I asked.

Yeah, concentration. Like if he wanted a girl, all he had to do was concentrate on her and in less than a week, she’d be his to fuck.

Like I said, if it had been anyone else saying that, I would have just written it off as a load of bull but not with Mark. I believed him when he said that and if I hadn’t, well there was always Mrs. Lind.

Mrs. Lind was an English teacher at the high school. She wasn’t all that much older than us kids. I’d say maybe twenty-five or something like that. The way I figured it, this was probably her first job after she got her teaching credential but like I said, the boys were totally gaga over her. She had this long, brown hair and she was always smiling and she had an almost exotic look like she might have been part something else, you know, like part Asian or something like that.

So anyway, right in the middle of the school year, she up and quits and no one knew why.

No one, that is, but Mark and then me when he told me about it later. You see Mark wasn’t immune to her charms any more than any of the rest of the boys had been and he’d decided he wanted her so he’d concentrated his power on her and sure enough, she’d succumbed just like the rest of them.

One day, she’d gotten mad at Mark. She’d told him he was going to have to serve detention. The way Mark puts it, he didn’t know at the time what he’d done wrong but he came back to her classroom after school was out and that’s when she told him.

She’d been thinking about him. She’d been thinking about him a lot. She’d been thinking about letting him fuck her, Mark said. She knew it was wrong but she knew she wanted to so bad.

Mark had thought it was great when Mrs. Lind told him to take his cock out. He thought it was even better when she’d dropped to her knees and started sucking on his cock and it was even better still when he’d bent her over her desk and fucked the hell out of her pussy.

But then she’d quit the day after that and Mark felt horrible about it. He felt he was responsible or it.

I could totally see that but on the other hand, I told him there was no way he knew she’d quit over it.

That did little to make him feel better. We kept talking and finally we agreed that from now on, Mark would confine his trysts to the girls in the Senior class and as long as he didn’t get them pregnant or something like that, that would probably be okay.

Still all in all, I wasn’t sure I wanted to play a guessing game with Mark. Mark had come home with me which wasn’t all that unusual and I’d even invited him up to my bedroom and considering that this was Mark and that he’d always been like a brother to me, that wasn’t all that unusual for me. “What’s in it for me?” I asked.

“Hmm?”

“What’s in it for me, Mark? Why should I care who you’re going to fuck next?”

“You’ve always wanted to know how the power works. I thought maybe you’d want to watch.”

“Watch what, Mark?”

“Watch the girl, of course. You could watch her while I put her through her paces.”

I had to admit there was something to that that I found attractive. “Okay so who is it then?”

“Nuh uh. I’m not going to make it that easy. I told you I want to play a game.”

This was stupid but all the same, I was intrigued. “What kind of a game?” I asked.

Mark opened our yearbook up and he put it in front of me. “She’s somewhere on that page,” he told me. “You just have to figure out which one it is.”

There were twenty-four girls on the page. I picked the first one. “Okay, so is it Kyla?”

“Nuh uh. I haven’t told you all the rules yet. First rule. You can question me about the girls you see there, but your questions have to be relevant to something you see in at least one of those pictures and they can only be yes or no questions.

“Second rule. After every question you ask, I get to ask a question and you have to answer.

“Third rule. You can only ask one question a day.”

“Okay.”

“Finally, if you ask a question that is in violation of the first rule, you lose that turn but I still get to ask my question. Do you understand the rules as I’ve laid them out for you?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Do you accept the rules?”

I almost laughed but I could tell Mark was serious so I nodded my assent. “I accept the rules,” I said.

“Cool. Then you can go ahead and ask your first question.”

I looked at the pictures in front of me and I thought about what I knew Mark liked. “Is she a blond?” I asked.

“Nope. My turn. Have you ever had sex before?”

“W-what?”

“You heard me. Have you ever had sex before?”

“Come on, Mark. That’s kind of personal, you know.”

“I didn’t put any restrictions on the kind of questions I was going to ask. Are you saying you refuse to answer?”

Did I refuse? It was weird but as strange as the question might have been, I wasn’t going to let Mark push me around. Heck, I’d grown up with him so I answered him. “No,” I said. “No, I haven’t had sex before.”

“No?”

“We’ll there was Jimmy Reyes.”

“Yeah? What about him?”

“He and me went up to the Point.”

“I thought I heard something about that.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you did but that’s just because Jimmy couldn’t keep it to himself. We went up to the Point all right but nothing happened.”

“That’s not what I heard.”

“Who are you going to listen to,” I groused. “Jimmy Reyes or me, the girl you’ve grown up living next to your entire life.”

“Well when you put it that way—”

“I do put it that way. Jimmy Reyes might talk a good game but we got up to the Point and we just kind of sat there for like about fifteen minutes or something and I mean, I’m not stupid or nothing, but I knew why he’d brought me there.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I knew what Jimmy wanted but it wasn’t like I was going to let him have it. I just wanted to see what he was going to do.

“It took Jimmy a while to work up the nerve and when he finally did but then when he did, he couldn’t get his seat belt unbuckled. It was all very funny.”

“But what he said—”

“Yeah well about that. After it was clear he wasn’t going to get what he wanted from me, he became all self conscious and stuff. He said everyone was going to make fun of him because he hadn’t done anything and stuff and then I almost thought he was going to cry and okay, I was starting to feel kind of sorry for him and that’s when he asked if he could see my breasts.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah and I guess I just kind of felt sorry for him because I pulled up my top and I let him see my breasts and do you know what he did?”

Mark shook his head.

“He asked if he could touch them. Can you believe that? He wanted to touch my breasts. I know they’re not all that big even for an Asian girl like me and I know guys like girls with big breasts but he wanted to touch them and I guess I must have felt sorry for him or something because I actually let him do it and then he asked me if I’d ever seen a boy’s penis and I told him no and he asked me if I wanted to see one like I ever would want to see one and then without even waiting for an answer, he unzipped his pants and he took out his penis.

“It was, um, it was amazing. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it and that’s when Jimmy said I could touch it.

“I should have told him no, of course, but instead I reached out and I touched it and it was warm and it was hard and Jimmy said I should wrap my fingers around it.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. So I do it and then Jimmy says I should squeeze it so I do that, too and then Jimmy says I should do it harder, that it’s not going to hurt him so I do that, too, and before you know it, he’s got me squeezing and pulling on his penis until ...”

“Until?”

“We’ll Jimmy starts moaning and groaning and I remember asking him if he’s okay and he says yes and then I ask him if wants me to stop and he gets all frantic like. No, he tells me. No, he doesn’t want me to stop.

“So I keep going and I’m taking turns alternating between looking at him and his penis and you know what happens next?”

“I’ll bet I can guess,” Mark said.

“I’ll bet you can, too,” I said, “but it came as a total shock to me but all of the sudden, there’s this white stuff coming out of him and Jimmy, Jimmy’s telling me to keep going so I do. I keep going and going and of course by now I realize what’s happening and so I keep on going until Jimmy’s all used up and it’s only then that Jimmy tells me how great that was like I really care and I’m mad enough at him that I make him put his penis back in his pants and I tell him to drive me home and the next day, Jimmy’s telling everyone that him and me made out at the Point.”

“So what you’re saying is that you only jerked off his cock?”

“Is that a second question?” I asked with a smirk. “If I can’t ask a second question, then you can’t ask a second one either.”

“Touche. You got me there but you know that was a really hot story. So what do you say? Same time tomorrow?”

“I’ll be here,” I said.

I was a little bit embarrassed that I’d told Mark that. I mean I know I could have just told him no that I hadn’t had sex before and I could have and probably should have left it at that but for some reason, I hadn’t been able to stop myself and so I’d gone on and I’d told Mark the whole story and I suppose in a way it felt good because even if it was kind of embarrassing, at least I’d gotten my side out.

And besides, by the next day at school, I’d pretty much put the whole thing out of my mind. I mean sure it was embarrassing but school was school and it wasn’t like Mark and me even had any classes together so it was kind of easy to put the whole thing out of my mind.

Well it was right up until Mark caught up with me after school. “So, Aimee,” he asked, “you ready for the next round of our game?”

I looked around worriedly. “Mark,” I hissed. “You can’t say stuff like that.”

“Why not?”

“Someone might hear.”

“No one’s going to hear but I suppose I can understand it if you don’t want to play anymore.”

“I didn’t say I didn’t want to play anymore,” I said irritably and then I thought about what I’d just said and I realized that in spite of how embarrassing it had been the time before, there really was a part of me that did want to play the game again. “Let’s go back to my house,” I said.

Mark was totally fine with that and it wasn’t long before I was sitting on my bed with my yearbook on my lap. “Does she have hair past her shoulders, Mark?”

“Yes.”

Okay, now we were getting somewhere. If I eliminated the five non-blonds with short hair, that left me with only twelve girls.

“My turn,” Mark said. “Tell me about the first time you played with yourself.”

“How do you know I played with myself?” I asked.

Mark just looked at me. “Are you telling me you’ve never played with yourself?”

Okay, Mark had me there and I think he knew it, too, because he just stood there looking at me. “Come on, Mark,” I grumbled, “wouldn’t you rather know something else?”

He didn’t say anything. He just kept looking at me until finally, I had to give in. “Fine,” I said. “I’ve played with myself. Are you happy?”

Apparently, he wasn’t because he didn’t say anything else and I knew why, too. He hadn’t asked if I’d played with myself. He’d asked me to tell him about my first time. It wasn’t fair, I thought. How come my questions had to be yes-no questions and his could be open ended but okay fine, I could tell him about that. “It happened a while back,” I began.

He still didn’t say anything and I couldn’t believe he was going to make me tell him this.

“It happened a while back. I, um, I was in the shower and I was soaping myself up like I normally do only ... only my hands kept sliding back between my legs.”

I paused for a moment there. I might not have wanted to have told Mark what I’d done but just thinking back on it was enough to get me all kind of tingly.

“I, um, I was starting to rub my pussy. I, uh, I had one hand on my breasts and the other between my legs and the more I did it, the better it felt.”

Okay, if I was honest about it, I would have admitted that this was really starting to turn me on. As hot as I was starting to get just from telling Mark what I was telling him, there was a part of me that wanted to do more than just tell him. There was a part of me that wanted to show him.

“At some point, I stopped playing with my breasts because I, um, I kind of had to. My legs were kind of feeling all weak and to be honest, I needed my other arm free to make sure I didn’t fall over.”

“Did you put a finger inside yourself?”

“You hush,” I admonished him. “I’m telling this but to answer your question, no, I didn’t do that because I didn’t have to do that.”

“You didn’t?”

“Nuh uh. I didn’t have to do it because I was already so close to ... to you know.”

I paused for a moment as I remembered that first time. It had been a while since I’d thought of that but now that I was ...

“I, um, I got myself ... I got myself off there in the shower and that was my first time. I was almost late for school that day.”

“You late for school?”

“I said almost.”

Mark grinned. “I know. I heard you, Aimee. Thanks for telling me that, Aimee. It was really hot.”

I nodded numbly. I still couldn’t understand why it was that I’d said everything that I’d said.

“That was fun. I look forward to resuming our game tomorrow.”

I nodded again.

The weird thing was that in spite of myself, I was looking forward to it myself. I don’t know. Maybe it was the memories that Mark had dredged up or maybe it was the fact that he’d even thought to ask those questions at all but in spite of myself, it had me all very excited and even though I knew it was wrong, I couldn’t wait to see what he was going to ask me next.

I found myself thinking about the game more myself and not just his side but my side as well. There were still twelve girls left. I needed to cut that number down but I thought I had the perfect question for that so I was getting a bit antsy as I waited for the school day to end so we could go back to my house and I could ask my question.

We finally got there though and I couldn’t get my question out fast enough. “Is she someone you’ve had sex before, Mark?”

“Ehhh,” Mark said making the sound of a buzzer. “You screwed up. You asked a question that couldn’t be answered by looking at a picture.”

What? No, I wanted to say but I already knew it was pointless. I knew I’d screwed up.

“My turn. Have you ever kissed a girl before?”

“No!”

“No?”

Well now that he’d asked, I had to admit there was that one time but how could he know about that and yet ... and yet, Mark almost seemed to be waiting like he already knew. “We’ll there was that one time,” I said.

“Yeah? Tell me.”

“Well it was at Maureen Connelly’s party last month.”

Mark nodded knowingly. He knew which party I was talking about but then of course he knew. Everyone knew about THAT party.

“It was with Dori Cooper.”

“Really?!”

Mark sounded surprised but maybe not as surprised as I’d thought he’d be but I understood it if he was. Dori was one of the super popular girls and while I wasn’t a nerd or anything like that, I knew there was no way I was in Dori’s class but on that night, Dori had been drunk. Okay, maybe more than drunk. She reeked of beer and she literally ran into me at the party.

“She was drunk,” I told Mark.

“That’s what I heard.”

“Heard what?”

“I heard she was drunk at the party.”

“Oh. Yeah, okay. So she was drunk at the party and she comes out of the bathroom and she’s still got a beer in her hand and she runs into me.”

“Uh huh.”

God, I couldn’t believe I was telling Mark this. I took a breath and I went on. “Dori looks at me and it takes her a couple of seconds to focus but then she says to me, ‘Hey, you’re kind of cute,’ and I just kind of nod because like I said, she was drunk but now she’s pressing herself up against me and she’s pushing me up against the wall.

“’What about me?’ she asks. ‘Do you think I’m cute?’

“Well you’ve seen her. You’ve seen the way the boys get around her. It’s obvious what the boys think and yeah, even to me as a girl, I have to admit she’s cute so I tell her so.

“She’s pressing up even closer and then she asks me the same question you asked. ‘Have you ever kissed a girl?’ she asks and when I shake my head no, she kisses me.

“I could taste the beer on her lips as she kissed me. She pulls back after the kiss is done and she looks at me like she doesn’t look so drunk anymore. ‘How was that?’ she asks.”

“Yeah, how was it?” Mark interjected.

“It was good,” I admitted.

“Just good?”

“That’s what Dori wanted to know. Just good and I had to admit it was better than good.

“’Thats because girls know what girls like,’ she told me and then she looked at me again and it was like she’d finally come to some sort of decision or something because she grabbed me by the hand and then she was pulling me behind her. ‘Come on,’ she told me.

“She pulled me into an empty bedroom and then she was pushing me down onto a bed and before I knew it, she was up on top of me and she was tugging at my top.

“’What are you doing?’ I asked.

“’Shut up,’ she told me be then she had my top pulled up over my head and she was sticking it behind my head like a makeshift pillow and then she was taking off my bra. ‘Oh my God,’ she cooed when she saw my breasts. ‘Would you look at those. They’re so cute.’

“It was the first time I’d ever had a girl say anything like that about my breasts. Heck, it was the first time I’d had anyone say anything like that about my breasts but then she wasn’t just talking about my breasts.”

“She wasn’t?”

“Mm mmm. It wasn’t. It wasn’t long before she was taking off my skirt and then she was taking off my panties and all the while I kept trying to tell her no but she wasn’t having any of that. She said she had to show me how cute I was and then she took off her own clothes. ‘Do you like my body?’ she asked.

“I think I said something like, ‘I guess’ because she just smiled at that and she said we’d have to make that guess a little more certain and that’s when she bent down to kiss me again and even though her breath still smelled of beer, I kissed her back.

“I think she liked the fact that I was kissing her but what I liked was her breasts pressed up against mine. She’d said mine were cute but I liked hers, too.

“But she just wasn’t kissing my lips anymore. She was moving down on my body. She was kissing my neck and then my collar and then my breasts and even though she lingered there, she wasn’t stopping there. She moved on down, down past my tummy and down past my waist.

“I think I knew all along where she was going because my legs seemed to magically open up when she got there and then there she was kissing my pussy.

“It felt great. It felt wonderful. As great as my fingers had fly down there, what she was doing, that felt even better.

“I couldn’t help but moan but honestly, to tell the truth, I didn’t want to hide it. I wanted her to know how much I was liking this and as much as I moaned, she just seemed to get more and more insistent with her tongue.

“I suppose it was inevitable. You just can’t keep doing what she was doing as well as she was doing it and expect nothing to happen and that was exactly the case with me. The closer and closer I got to the edge, the more my body seemed to thrash there on the bed but all the while, she kept her on tongue right there in place and it wasn’t long before she was getting me off.”

“She was, was she?”

“Uh huh, but even then, she wasn’t done there.”

“Why? What happened next?”

“We’ll like I said, she’d just gotten me off but then he was coming up and he was pressing her pussy up against my lips and she old me that she’d eaten my pussy and now I had to eat hers.”

“And did you?”

“I didn’t want to at first but she was very wet and it was clear that she had no intention of letting me up until I did exactly what she told me to do and as soon as I saw that, I did exactly what she wanted me to do.”

“You did, did you?”

“Oh yeah. I licked her good.”

“And?”

“And I made her cum. I made her cum really good.”

“And?”

“And I liked it.” I hadn’t meant to admit that last part but it just came out before I could hold it back.

Mark just grinned. “I imagine you would,” he said. “You do know that I’ve had a bit of a taste of Dori myself, don’t you?”

I shook my head. If I had known it, I’d forgotten it.

“We’ll no matter. Let’s just say that dear, little Dori is a very oral girl but sooner or later, you’re going to want to get your cock in her pussy and let me tell you, she doesn’t disappoint you there either.”

I didn’t know what to say to that.

“Cheer up, Aimee. You’re doing great.”

Yeah that was easy for him to say. After all, he hadn’t lost a turn because of a misplayed question. At the rate this was going, I wasn’t going to have any secrets left.

“What’s wrong, Aimee?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I don’t think I’m doing so well.”

“Nonsense. You just have to ask the right questions.”

Just ask the right questions. Yeah, he was right.

“Should we play again tomorrow?”

“I guess.”

He just looked at me. “Should we play again tomorrow?” he asked again.

“Sure,” I said. All I had to do was ask the right questions.

I was still thinking the same thing the next day as I sat in my room and I looked at the yearbook. Just ask the right questions, I told myself. Still twelve girls. Only two of them had blue eyes and one had green. Asking if she had brown eyes would help a lot if the answer was no but not so much so if the answer was yes. On the other hand, five were White, three were Hispanic and there two Asians and two Blacks. That was a much better way to go. “Is she White?” I asked.

“Hmm. I suppose that all depends on whether you count Hispanic as White.”

“I’m not.”

“Then the answer is no.”

All right. Now we were getting somewhere.

“My turn.”

Uh oh but Mark was right. It was his turn. “What do you want to know?”

“What do you like best about your body?”

Considering all the things that he could have asked and all the things that he had asked, that was hardly the worst question that he could have asked.

“My body?”

“Yeah. Your body.”

“Well I think I’ve got a nice smile.”

“You think your smile is your best feature? Better than your eyes for instance?”

I did have nice eyes. I’d been told that but I thought I had a nice smile, too.

“What about your breasts?”

“My breasts? What about them?”

“Do you think your smile is better than your breasts? You said it yourself that Dori thought they were cute. What do you think? Do you think your breasts are cute?”

“I guess.”

“Maybe we ought to see for ourselves. What do you think about that?”

I wasn’t sure what Mark had in mind but in spite of myself, I just nodded my agreement.

“Why don’t you take your blouse off.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Take your top off.”

“Why?”

“So we can see if your smile is cuter than your breasts, of course.”

I wasn’t an idiot. I knew that didn’t make any sense and yet in spite of that, I was pulling my top up.

“We can’t see anything with your bra in the way.”

“What? You want me to take my bra off, too?”

“You were the one who said your breasts were cute. We’re just checking to see if they’re your best feature.”

That wasn’t exactly what I’d said but in spite of myself, I found myself taking off my bra, too. “There,” I said. “Are you satisfied?”

“You’re right. They are cute but are you sure they’re your cutest feature?”

I’d said I liked my smile. How the hell had we gotten from my smile to my breasts?

“For instance, I think you’ve got a cute butt and I know others do, too, so are you saying that your breasts are cuter than your bottom?”

I just shrugged. “I guess.”

“I suppose there’s one way to find out for sure. Why don’t you take your skirt and your panties off.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“But ... But—”

“Hey, you were the one who said you had a cute bottom. I just think we need to see which is cuter.”

I hadn’t said I had a cute bottom. He had. I’d just agreed with him and it wasn’t like I totally agreed with him. I was just agreeing to not disagree and here I was pretty much taking everything off but my shoes so he could look at my body and you know what? It was kind of making me hot.

“Turn around,” he ordered. “Let’s see that bottom.”

I did as I was told to do.

“Now turn back around again. Let’s see those tits.”

Again, I did what I was told to do. I couldn’t believe that I was actually showing my body off like this and I couldn’t believe how hot it was making me.

“Nice but you know what? I don’t think I can say one is greater than the other. I think you’ve got a great body.”

I couldn’t help but preen at that. I mean Mark was the guy next door and all but still, he WAS a guy.

“I suppose you ought to put your clothes back on.”

“What?”

“Your parents are going to be coming home soon. You wouldn’t want them to catch you like this, would you?”

No. Mark was right. I wouldn’t want them to catch me like this but I had to admit that there was a part of me that liked having Mark ogle my body.

Still, I did as he suggested and I was fully clothed and rather embarrassed at what I’d done by the time my parents came home.

All the next day, I was thinking about our game. Mark’s previous answer had led me to believe that it might be one of the Hispanic girls. Sylvia Gomez and Amanda Hernandez both had brown hair, so ...

“Does she have black hair?” I asked.

“Yes.”

It was only then that I realized I’d asked the question the wrong way around. Mark hadn’t said for certain that it was a Hispanic girl. If I’d asked if the girl had some other hair color other than black, if the answer was yes, that would have confirmed it but as it was, that still left five girls.

“My turn,” Mark said. “Have you ever seen an adult magazine before?”

“No.”

“Never?”

“Well ...”

“That doesn’t sound like never to me.”

“It was only once,” I said.

“Tell me about it.”

God, this was so embarrassing but it never occurred to me to say no. “It was one day after school,” I explained. “Me and Tina Tran had gone back to her house after school and we were bored.”

“Uh huh.”

“We were bored,” I said again. “Either I’d say I wanted to do something and Tina would shoot it down or Tina would say something and I’d shoot it down. Honestly, I think we were running out of things to do and that’s when Tina said we could look at her brother’s porn magazines and I was like what porn magazines and she was like he’s got a whole stack of them in his closet and I was like no way and she was like yes way and you know how it goes from there. I totally had to call her bluff so I told her to show me.

“She was right, of course. Grant had a whole stack of them. They were all kinds of different kinds and then Tina pulled one out. I really like this one,” she said.

“I asked her why even though I was sure I already knew the answer.

“It’s because all the girls are Asian girls, just like us,” she said, “so you see I was right. I did know hey she liked it.

“Well of course after that, we both had to look at the magazine and in spite of myself, I found it kind of hot looking at it.”

“You liked looking at porn,” Mark said.

The way he said it, it wasn’t really an accusation or anything like that. I’m not even sure it was a question but it wasn’t quite a statement either. It was just that it was what it was.

“Yeah,” I said. “Yeah, I liked it.”

“What’d you like about it?”

I didn’t really have to think about that because I already knew what the answer was. Tina had hit on it right from the beginning. It was that the girls were all jut like us, each of them Asian and each of them looking like she was totally loving the attention she was getting.

“What’d you like about it?” Mark asked again.

“It was the girls,” I said lamely.

“What about them?”

“They totally looked like they liked it,” I said.

“Did they now?”

I nodded. I don’t know why but even though I knew I shouldn’t be telling Mark this, in spite of myself this was making me hot.

“Well I suppose it’s good that you told me this,” Mark said, “but now that you have, I imagine you’ll be thinking about what you saw in that magazine all over again.”

He was more right about than he could know or maybe he did know what he was doing but the truth was that now that I’d remembered what I’d seen in that magazine before, I couldn’t help thinking about it all over again.

By the next day, I’d kind of put it out of my mind but there were still moments. I hadn’t told Mark this but in the magazine, there was this one girl that had really caught my eye and it wasn’t even that she even really looked like me exactly but it was just the way the pictorial went. Trepidation at first, then a hint of curiosity, then almost fear and pain as she realized what she’d gotten herself into which was finally followed by obvious loving of what she was actually doing.

That was me or at least I thought it was or I thought it would be. I hadn’t had sex yet so I didn’t really know but I thought it would be me when the time came and even if it wasn’t, it was kind of hot to imagine myself in the girl’s position.

Just remembering her was enough to keep me in a state of arousal throughout the next day. Not so aroused that I couldn’t think straight but aroused enough that it was like a bit of music that you couldn’t get out of your head. Always there but not incapacitating.

I’ll have to admit it but for some reason, what Mark and i were doing was really starting to turn me on and I was looking forward to our next time so hen Mark came over, I couldn’t wait to ask my next question. Five girls. I had to cut that number in half. Okay,I know five isn’t evenly divisible by two but I had to get it down to at least three and I had the perfect question ready. “Mark,” I asked, “in these pictures, the girl that you selected, can we see her teeth?”

Mark looked at the yearbook and he nodded.

I was so stoked. Michelle was smiling but we couldn’t see her teeth. The same was true of Amanda as well and Keshandra, and well hey, Keshandra was just Keshandra. She had the same look she always had, kind of clueless and pissed at the same time.

“I think I know who it is,” I crowed.

“Maybe you do and maybe you don’t but it’s my turn,” Mark said.

Yeah but as close as I now was, I didn’t want to wait but I had to agree that it was Mark’s turn.

“What’s your favorite sexual position?” Mark asked.

“My what?”

“You heard me. Even if you haven’t had sex before, you’ve been with a girl and you’ve seen men and women having sex, in a magazine that is. You must have seen things you thought you’d like and things you thought you wouldn’t like as much.”

Well yeah, I did. It was kind of embarrassing to admit something like that but honestly, considering all of the other stuff that Mark had gotten me to admit to so far, admitting that I had a favorite position seemed almost tame. “Yeah,” I said. “There is something I think I’d like.”

“What is it?”

“I think I’d like to be on top.”

“On top? You mean you want to ride the guy?”

I nodded.

“Why?”

I should have known he was going to ask that once I admitted to having a favorite position. “I don’t know,” I said. “I guess I just think I’d like it.”

“There must be more to it than that. Why do you think you’d like it?”

Well of course there was more to it than that but I couldn’t tell Mark that. It was just that it seemed like I could get more that way. I know that sounds dirty but I couldn’t help myself. The thought of impaling myself on a boy’s penis, of really using my weight to drive myself down only to pull myself back up and do it all over again, there was just something so hot about that.

“You must have a reason,” Mark prompted again.

“And I told you. I just think I’d like it.”

“Fair enough. I guess we’ll leave it at that. You know we’re coming up on the end of our little game, don’t you?”

I nodded. Actually, to be honest, I had a pretty good idea who the girl was and I suppose if I’d wanted to, I suppose I could have made my guess right then and there but honestly, I had other things on my mind. I was surprised that Mark hadn’t pushed his question about a favorite position further but the truth was that his question was already enough to get my juices flowing and quite honestly, I wouldn’t have minded having some time to myself, just me and my hand and my pussy.

It was almost as if Mark seemed to understand this himself. “Well all right then,” he said as he got up, “I guess we’ll pick this up again tomorrow from where we left off.”

I nodded and not long after he left, I had my jeans and my panties down and I was rubbing away at my pussy.

“So you think you’ve got it figured out,” Mark said when we finally got back together again.

I nodded. “I know who it is. Mark, is it Sylvia?”

“No.”

I was looking at the yearbook in front of me and I couldn’t help but be confused. “But, Mark,” I said finally. “I don’t get it. There’s only one girl left.”

“Yeah? And who’s that?”

There were only two girls who met all the criteria. There was Sylvia Gomez and there was one other Asian girl one row down and over to the right, but ...

“Who is she?” Mark asked again.

“It’s me,” I said.

“Of course it is but then you’ve always wanted to have sex with me. Isn’t that right?”

For a moment, it seemed as if I was going to say something else but in the next moment, I said the only words that really made sense to me. “You’re right, Mark,” I said. “I’ve always wanted to have sex with you,” and just saying that, as if there ever could have been a doubt about it but just saying those words made it all that much more real for me.

“How about we go to your bedroom, Aimee.”

Yes, of course. That was exactly what I wanted. I couldn’t wait in fact. I grabbed Mark by the hand. “Come on,” I said. “Let’s go.”

“I guess the first thing we’ve got to do is to get you out of your clothes,” Mark said but then he stopped me before I could do anything. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m getting undressed,” I said.

“I can see that,” he said, “but you can do better than that.”

“Better?”

“Yeah, better. Come here.”

Mark led me over to the bed and then he sat on the edge. “Sit on my lap.”

“Sit on your lap?”

“Yeah. You know. Straddle me.”

I could do that although honestly what I really wanted was something else instead but then I felt his hands as they gripped me around my waist. “There now. That’s better. Now let’s see you take that top off but do it slowly. I want to see you tease me.”

So Mark wanted to see me tease him, did he? Well hell, I couldn’t that. I could really, really do that so I wriggled my way out of my top and I shook my breasts at him just to make sure he got a really good look at them and oh, by the way, Mark was definitely looking.

“How about we take that bra off of you,” Mark suggested.

Mmm yeah. I could definitely do that. I reached around behind me and I undid the clasps and moments later, I was pulling my bra free and I was showing Mark my tits and I loved the way his eyes just seemed to take me all in.

“You like that, don’t you?”

Boy did I ever and I was quick to tell him so.

“I’ll bet you can’t wait to get my cock up inside you.”

“Uh huh.”

“I’ll bet you’re feeling it right now.”

So he noticed that I’d been grinding myself against his cock. Of course then why wouldn’t he notice but he was right. As much as I liked doing one what I was doing right now, I knew I was going to feel a whole lot better when I finally got rid of my jeans and my panties.

“How about we get you out of those jeans.”

It was like he’d read my mind. I couldn’t wait to hop up off of him and take off my jeans and just for good measure, as long as I was there, I figured I’d take off my panties as well and considering the fact that he didn’t seem to object to that, I figured he must not have minded so now once more, I was climbing up over his naked body.

“Tell me what it is you want again,” he asked.

“I want to feel your cock inside me.”

“Well then, you know what to do.”

Indeed I did and I couldn’t help but moan as I lowered myself onto Mark’s pole.

Mark had his hands on my thighs as I rode his cock but I have to say the feeling was insane. I could feel his cock deep inside me but the more I felt it, the more I wanted it. I couldn’t help myself. I had to fuck myself on Mark’s cock and if Mark’s reaction meant anything at all, he must have loved what I was doing.

But now I realized there was something else. I didn’t just want to ride Mark’s cock. Now, I realized what I really wanted was to feel him cum inside me and the more I thought about that, the more I knew I had to have it and fortunately for me, Mark was more than willing to oblige.

I suppose if I’d bothered to look, I might have seen how close he was but the truth was I wasn’t paying attention because I was just too busy fucking myself on his cock so I suppose it came as a bit of a surprise when Mark did cum inside me but when he did, it felt great.

The weird thing was that after it was done, I didn’t have the desire to fuck Mark again. I mean I knew he’d made me do it but the desire to do it again just wasn’t there anymore and I’m not sure why, whether it was Mark could only do it once per girl or if there were so many other girls that he didn’t want to repeat himself. Whatever the reason, I realized that when it came to our little game that we’d played, it didn’t matter who won or lost because in the end, I was the winner.