The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing Up With Beth

© Copyright 2000 by artie

This work may not be reposted or redistributed without the prior express written permission of the author.

A work of fiction, meant for adults. Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content. Then again, if all you’re looking for is in-out, in-out, in-out, you should probably read something else. I welcome constructive comments. Enjoy.

Part 12—Opening Doors

When I woke in the morning, I nestled into the warm embrace of a wonderful, loving woman. We made gentle love. I started to nestle in again, and she squeezed me with a sigh.

“Andy, we’ve got to get up. I’ve got a lot of writing to do.”

I sighed and held her for a moment, and with a kiss we got up. We showered quickly, and as she was taking care of her hair, I started coffee and breakfast for us.

“What’s your schedule for the day?” she asked as I handed her a cup of coffee.

“Oh, thought I’d go to Borders and look for stuff to read. What would you like for dinner?”

She smiled as we sat down at the table for breakfast. “Curried something?”

I thought for a moment. “Okay. Sounds like fun. I’ll stay out of your way.”

She nodded. “Until tonight, and I’ll need a few hours tomorrow morning. But right now I want you to show me your plans for Stanford.”

I raised an eyebrow, but I showed her what I’d worked out. I needed 180 units to graduate, with 55 units in psychology for that degree. I was transferring in 30 units, and the psych people were going to let me challenge some classes. I could meet the requirements for a psych degree, and med school entrance, and still have room to explore—I had my Junior year earmarked for study abroad.

“Has Henri seen this?” Beth asked.

I shook my head. “I’ll send him a copy. I want to think about some things a little more before sending it up to folks. What do you think?”

She nodded. “You’ve done your homework.” Then she grinned. “Want to bet on how close you come to this?”

I sat back and laughed. “Not a chance! It’s a start. What did you tell me? You plan and plan and plan, and then life happens? I know I want to spend a year studying abroad. This is what I’d like to do. Am I willing to write it in blood? Hell no!”

She stood and smiled. I stood and we hugged. “Good for you, Andy. Now get out of here, or I’m going to drag you off to bed again.”

I ran my hands across her back. “We could be quick....”

She chuckled. “That’s no fun. I want to take my time, and I will—tonight, if you let me get to work!”

I stepped back, took one of her hands, and kissed it. “Yes, Mistress,” I told her. Then I couldn’t help it—I leaned over and held her, pressing my mouth over a breast, through her soft, sensuous robe. I was ready for her to take me again.

She gave me a squeeze, and with a sigh stepped back.

I smiled and waved a little. “See you later.”

She growled, “Get out while you have the chance!”

Ah well, it was mid-morning. I needed to get gas, and do shopping. Nuts—let’s look for something entertaining to read.

I wandered around the Borders books/music/coffee store for a while, not finding anything that tickled my fancy. Was I willing to spend a summer of celibacy? Well, I didn’t think I’d be celibate while traveling with Ben. What the hell—school would be different.

I was about to leave when I thought I recognized someone. She was sitting at a table, back more or less to me, half-empty coffee cup in front of her and her nose in a book. I felt a smile form, and stirrings in me. I looked from another angle—it was Rachel. I recognized her mannerisms as she turned the page and sipped her coffee. She was obviously sitting alone.

I snuck up behind her. Leaning over, I reached for her shoulders and her neck with both hands as I lowered my mouth next to her left ear. As I touched her shoulders and drew my hands up her neck, I whispered, “Deep trance for me—deep trance.”

She took in a breath at first, startled, but then sighed as her head dropped forward. I pulled up a chair and sat down as I continued whispering to her, one hand under her long hair, stroking the back of her neck. I glanced around us quickly—we didn’t seem to be drawing attention from others.

I deepened her trance, and then responding to rumblings inside me, whispered her to an intense yet relatively silent orgasm. I eased her deeper in trance afterwards, and after letting her rest for a bit, brought her up again.

She raised her head and opened her eyes slowly, giving me the most amazing, satisfied smile and sighing breath.

“Hi there,” I said, “Nice to see you again.”

She took another slow breath, reached for me, and pulled me into a kiss. She still went for flavored coffees.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here,” she whispered hotly in my ear.

I stood up, and helped her to her feet. “Good idea. What would you like to do?”

She picked up her things, gave me a low laugh, and pulled me to the door.

We kissed again, standing outside. She felt hungry for me. I was certainly interested.

“God, Andy! That was so intense! How did you get here?”

I held her, feeling her back. “I drove. Where to?”

She moaned as I held her to me. “My place. Follow me.”

“I’d love to,” I told her.

I followed her home. She pulled into her driveway quickly, almost taking out a hedge. I took my time.

We grabbed each other inside the door; she started leading us to her bedroom.

“Your parents?” I asked between hot kisses.

“Gone for the weekend—Atlanta,” she told me breathlessly as we undressed each other. Her panties were damp, and I knew why; she smelled delicious. I pushed her on to her back, and jumped in. Her thighs clamped around my head, and soon she was moaning and thrashing on the bed as I devoured her.

She pulled me on to her bed, pushing me to my back. She reached to her nightstand and pulled out a condom. She was still breathing a little heavily, with a lusty grin from ear to ear, and a very attractive blush from neck to navel.

“Oh God, you’re going to get it now,” she said as she put the condom on me.

“It’s good to see you,” I told her. She laughed, and I started laughing as well. Then she ran her hands over me, and I moaned, letting my eyes close. “Yes, please, please!” I cried to her.

She slid on top of me, sliding her hands up my body as she said, “Deep trance, Andy....”

She led me, and I dove down. We made love in a cloud, then snuggled close together.

I held her when we woke up. We held each other and talked. I told her some of the things I’d done in France. She started talking, and the words poured out of her, so many things, some times conflicting—but I sensed that what she needed was to be held, validated, listened to. She’d gotten lost after leaving high school, and aside from visiting Cornell with her mom, hadn’t done much.

I held her, being as supportive as I could. I was snuggled up to her back, holding her, kissing her on the back of the neck as the words poured out of her. She talked about breaking up with Peter. I told her more of breaking up with Karen. She wanted to know more about Bridget, and France. I told her about the chateau, making love in our room and holding each other afterwards, just as I was holding her.

And as I told her, I blended my description into an induction, relaxing her into trance, stroking her softly, bringing her to a loud, crashing orgasm, and then letting her rest in my arms. I held her, rocked her, and told her she was safe in my arms, all she had to do was rest.

I dozed a bit more, waking up to enthusiastic hands on me. Soon we were making love again, with me on top of her. I had my hands under her shoulders, all the better to pull deeper into her. I moved my hands a little so I could stroke her neck. I leaned down to whisper in her ear as I did, whispering, “Come for me, Rachel—come for me.”

After a bit, she started moving more underneath me, moaning and holding me. One of her hands found the back of my head. My eyes closed as she held me to her hair. As I whispered, “Come for me—come for me,” I could feel myself drifting there as well, and getting close. Somehow, the voice I heard in my head started sounding more and more like Beth’s, and I was at the edge, then over it. That took Rachel over the edge as well.

We hugged a lot as we cleaned up in the bathroom, and then got dressed.

“Lunch?” I asked her.

She gave me a lusty smile. “God, I’ve worked up an appetite.”

I pulled her closer, feeling her breasts. “Good—I’ll drive.”

When we got in the car, she said, “Wow—nice wheels. Graduation present?”

I laughed as I thought about it. “Not yet, but could be.”

She demanded an explanation, and I gave her the best one I had, talking about driving Ben around, trying different cars.

We went to the same burger place Karen and I had frequented. We ordered and sat in a booth. Rachel agreed the food was pretty good—she’d been on her own since Thursday morning, and her parents weren’t due back until late Sunday night.

I had a thought. “Like to join us for dinner tonight?”

“Who’s that?” she asked.

“Beth and I. Love to have you. I can give her a call to check.”

“Sounds great,” Rachel said between bites of cheeseburger.

I grabbed my phone and called the house.

“Hello?” Beth said.

“How’s your writing going?”

“Oh, okay. I know what the prof wants to see; it’s just that I don’t agree with him.”

“Is that what I have to look forward to in college?”

“Oh yeah, sweetie. How are you doing?”

“I wanted to bring someone by for dinner. That okay?”

“Sure. Who?”

“Rachel. Ran into her at Borders.”

Beth laughed. “A few minutes ago?”

“Not quite. We’re having lunch.”

She laughed again. “Can I be proud of you, Andy?”

I laughed a little as well. “I think so.”

“I’d love to see her. I’m going to have to work late on this thing, though, but I’ll definitely need a break for dinner.”

“Okay then, see you around three or so, and we’ll start cooking.”

“You haven’t been already?” she asked with another laugh.

“See you later. Have fun writing.”

“You too—save some for me.”

I laughed as I folded up the phone. “All set. You can help with dinner,” I told Rachel.

“I like that,” she said with a smile, moving on to fries. “What else do we need to do this afternoon, I mean besides...”

I felt one of her legs under the table. I remembered what Beth had told me. I wiped my hands, and took one of Rachel’s in both of mine. She stopped eating, giving me an apprehensive look. “What?” she asked.

I looked into her eyes as I spoke. “The only way to see if a door will open is to try it. And all we have to do to find doors is open our eyes and look.”

She looked at me crossly. “What the fuck is that supposed to mean?”

I chuckled, and said, “Something dangerous—we could look for a prom dress for you.”

Oh, what a mix of feelings swept over her face! After a very long few seconds she said, “Really? You’d like to go?”

I nodded. “I’d like to take you. Will you go with me? Graduation, too?”

She sighed and smiled, nodding. “Yeah, I’ll do it—with you. My parents want me to go, but I was going to blow it off—I left that place in January—they’re not my tribe any more.”

I nodded, and told her some of the things Beth had told me, about bringing closure to an important part of our lives, recognition, thanks, and so much more. Telling Rachel helped me understand it better, understand how important it was for me to do it.

Rachel nodded. “Yeah, I guess so. Besides, I’ll be there with someone from my own tribe.” She held my hand.

All the things we needed to do in the rest of the afternoon raced through my mind. “Okay, let’s get going. Clothes, then food.”

I’d dreamed of picking out a dress for Sherry—I got to do it with Rachel. I silently thanked Bridget for all the time we spent in shops in Paris, for all the time she spent trying on clothes and showing them off to me, for all her catty comments about what others were wearing.

I told Rachel I knew just the shop—two blocks from Galleries Lafayette in Paris—but we wouldn’t get there today. We eventually arrived at a more upscale shop at one end of the mall. I’d lapsed almost totally into French; Rachel was keeping up quite well. We ended up with a classic slinky black dress which showed off her figure very well. Yes, there’d be more daring dresses at the prom, and more conservative, but this one Rachel would be able to wear more than once. I plunked down $50 in cash for the store to put it on hold; Rachel would talk to her folks about the rest.

We were walking back to the car. Rachel was grinning ear to ear. “Andy, this is going to be so cool... What are you going to wear? A tux?”

I shook my head. “I’m going to wear the suit Bridget picked out for me for a dinner we attended. Would you like to hear about it? We had an interesting taxi ride over.”

As we got in the car, she said, “Yeah, tell me about it.”

I waited until she’d buckled herself in. “Well, the first thing I did when the taxi started off, was to touch her like this, and say, ‘Deep trance for me—deep trance.’” I caressed her gently, taking her into trance. She smiled, moaned, and gave herself to it. I deepened her trance as we drove to the market, bringing her to orgasm as we pulled into the parking lot.

She was a little wobbly as I helped her from the car. “Wasn’t that a nice story?” I asked, taking her arm in mine.

“Uh, yeah... Wow....”

We made more stops to get things, arriving back at the house at around three thirty. We’d just set down our groceries in the kitchen when Beth came in from the office, rolling her shoulders. She walked over to Rachel and gave her a hug.

“It’s so nice to see you again,” Beth said.

“It’s good to be here,” Rachel said with a little hesitation.

“Did you take good care of Andy this morning?”

Rachel blushed a little.

“Yes, she did,” I said, giving Rachel a squeeze. “And what’s even better, we’re going to the prom, and graduation together.”

“That’s wonderful!” Beth exclaimed, hugging us both. I filled Beth in on picking out Rachel’s dress, and what I planned to wear. Beth smiled from ear to ear.

“Oh, I’m so happy both of you are going! But I need to get back to work, so I can enjoy a marvelous meal later on.” She gave Rachel a little hug, and me a kiss on the cheek, then went back to the office, closing the door after her.

I started unloading things.

“Cool aunt,” Rachel said.

I chuckled. “The best. Saved my life.”

We started preparing dinner. Rachel needed some help with kitchen French. As we talked, she told me how much she enjoyed being in the kitchen with me, helping me. As I worked with her, I occasionally lapsed into Grand-mère’s voice, correcting and suggesting, demonstrating the traditional way.

We had things under control—things in the oven, things in the refrigerator. We set the table, and I pulled Rachel over to the couch with me, pulling her into a kiss.

We necked for a while, and when things got quite heated, I paused and pulled her head to my shoulder, holding her. She protested a bit, but then settled in. I held her, caressed her, rocked her, without a word.

I opened my eyes a while later to the sound of a door opening. Rachel stirred and tried to sit up, but I held her where she was.

Beth smiled to us. “Don’t mind me—I’m taking a potty break.” She turned and walked to our bedroom.

“Uh, good idea,” Rachel said, moving at my side. I pulled her to a kiss, then directed her to the small bathroom. I went to the kitchen to check on dinner. Curried lamb over rice, veggies, and a salad—a simple meal, but satisfying. Grand-mère would approve. I eyed a cold bottle of Pinot Blanc—I couldn’t have any, as I was responsible for driving Rachel home.

I heard someone approaching behind me, and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned into an embrace and a kiss—Rachel.

“When’s dinner?” Beth called out from a safe distance. Rachel flinched and tried to pull away, but I held her for a moment, then relaxed away a bit.

“I’ll start the rice steaming—half an hour?” I called out.

“Getting pretty steamy in there already! That sounds fine. Knock when dinner is ready!”

We heard the door close again. Rachel gave me a strange look. I closed my eyes and kissed her again.

We sat down to a nice dinner. When Beth saw the two wine glasses, she looked at me smiling, then looked at the clock on the mantle—the old Seth Thomas from my parent’s house, the only thing I’d wanted. It was about five thirty.

“Andy, you can have one glass of wine,” she told me.

I nodded. “Thank you.” I got myself a glass and poured for myself, after I poured for the ladies. “To good friends,” I raised my glass. We toasted, and dug in.

Rachel gave an expurgated version of what she’d done in the last few months, and I gave some equally expurgated descriptions of what I’d done. At one point, when I tripped omitting some of the racy bits, Beth chuckled. Rachel gave me quite a questioning look.

As we enjoyed some cheese and then coffee after dinner, conversation moved to the summer, and what we’d be doing. Things started at Cornell for Rachel at the end of August—weeks before Stanford got underway. Rachel wasn’t sure what she was going to do—maybe take some classes at City. Rachel turned to me.

I knew what I was doing. After graduation, I would get on a plane to Paris, and spend most of my summer in an old chateau, learning under the keen eye and quick wit of Grand-mère.

Rachel shook her head slowly and sighed. She looked at the clock. We’d had a very leisurely time of things—it was almost eight. She looked at me again, and gave out an almighty sigh.

Beth chuckled—Rachel and I looked to her. Beth put a hand on Rachel’s arm and said, “Let’s talk, dear.” The two ladies walked to the office together. I finished clearing the table and loaded the dishwasher. I’d washed all the dishes by hand and just about finished the pots when Beth called out, “Andy, where are your car keys?”

“In the basket by the door, with yours,” I called out as I scrubbed a pot. I should take some scouring pads with me when I went to France. I heard the front door open, and felt a hand on my shoulder.

I dried my hands and turned to Rachel. She swept me into a kiss.

After we kissed, she asked breathlessly, “Want to drive me home?”

I sighed and held her to me. I could feel hot, tight nipples pressing against my chest. “Okay.”

Then she whispered in my ear, “Like to spend the night?”

It was my turn to be surprised. I pulled back and looked at her, then toward the door, then back to her.

“I’d like you to, Andy,” Rachel whispered. Her hips softened into mine, moving in that special seductive way. I heard the front door close again.

“What would your parents think?” I asked softly.

She moved her hips a little more. “Before they left, my dad asked if I’d seen you recently.”

I heard Beth approaching; I turned a bit, standing more or less by Rachel’s side.

Beth stood in front of us, smiling.

Rachel said, “Andy is going to take me home. Thanks so much for everything.”

“You’re welcome, dear. It’s a pleasure to see you again. When should I expect you back Andy?” she asked, turning to me.

I could feel the heat rising in my neck and face. I was on the spot.

Beth and Rachel both chuckled. Of course—I’d been set up.

Might as well go for it. “Uh, tomorrow morning?”

“Why so early?” Beth asked with furrowed eyebrows and a wicked grin.

I shook my head. “Well, you do have a lot of writing to do.”

Beth chuckled. “Yes, I do.”

We stood there for a moment, until Beth added, “Andy, don’t you think you should get some things together?”

“Uh, yeah,” I managed to say, and stepped off to the bedroom. But who slapped me in the ass as I walked by? Rachel, or Beth? Both were laughing.

I tossed a few things into my small carry-on bag.

“Oh my! We don’t have anything for you to sleep in!” Beth said softly.

I turned to see her closing the bedroom door. She walked over to me and took me in her arms, kissing me passionately.

“Make me proud of you, Andy,” she whispered, running her hands over my back.

I didn’t know what to do—I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. She stepped forward, and my arms automatically went around her waist. She held and rocked me. I started to let go.

“No you don’t, Andy. Awake and alert for me. She’s quite a girl, Andy. Make the most of your opportunity.”

I stood up and kissed Beth once more. “Thank you, Mistress,” I said softly. She helped me get things from the bathroom.

Rachel was waiting by the door, smiling, her hands together in front of her.

“Have fun, kids—don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” Beth told us.

I laughed, and gave her a quick hug. “See you tomorrow afternoon,” I told her.

“That sounds fine, Andrew.”

Andrew? I chuckled, and led Rachel out the door and to the car.

I was about to start the engine when I had a thought. I turned to Rachel.

“Wait here for me. I’ll be three or four minutes.” I leaned over for a quick kiss and gentle feel.

I went back in the house. As I walked into the office, Beth looked up in surprise, hands on the keyboard and a pencil between her teeth. I smiled, holding one finger up to my lips. “Shhh....”

I led her to our bed, putting her on her back, with her head at the foot of the bed. I touched her temples lightly. She sighed.

“Deep trance for me, Mistress,” I whispered in response.

I eased her into trance, and told her how much she meant to me. Then I stroked her to orgasm, and left her to rest for five minutes, waking up refreshed, loved, and cherished. I kissed her on the forehead and walked out.

I buckled my seat belt and started the engine. “Ready?” I asked with a smile.

Rachel gave me a complex look, then shook her head. “Very cool aunt.”

I nodded. “Like I said—she’s the best.”

We drove to her place; I parked in the driveway. I got my bag from the back seat, and as I was about to lock the doors, Rachel said, “Unlock the back for me.”

I looked to her, and hit the button on the remote to open the back. She stepped to it, opening it as I closed the back door. She reached in and pulled out a large garment bag. She smiled and walked to the front door.

I sighed and locked the car. Was it? It had to be. Thank you, Beth.

Rachel locked the door behind me, and gave me a peck on the cheek. She pointed to the bathroom off the family room. “Why don’t you go clean up. I’ll call you when I’m ready.” She walked off with quite the sway in her hips.

I cleaned up, even brushing my teeth and running my electric shaver over my face again.

I looked over the kitchen, checking out what I had to work with for breakfast. Some eggs, half a package of sliced bacon, cheese—we’d do fine.

“Oh Andy....” a sweet sexy voice called out.

I sighed, picked up my bag, and walked down the hall to her room.

The lights were dim as I walked in, looking for her. The perfume hit me next, thick and luscious. I sighed and took a deep breath. That must have been her cue to step out from her bathroom.

She was wearing the coat, a look of lust, and not much else. She ran her hands along the sides of the coat, stepping over to me and taking me in her arms.

I touched her delicately, feeling the softness of the coat, and her underneath it. She helped me undress, caressing me with the coat whenever she could.

Oh, I wanted to lose myself in her! But as we kissed, backing up to her bed, I eased her to her back, kissing my way down her body. The perfume was fresh on her breasts. The scent was seductive and powerful, but it didn’t taste very good. I’d let that fade a bit—I kissed my way down.

She’d perfumed her trimmed thatch as well, and the perfume mixed with her own aroma as I slid her bottom closer to the edge of the bed, teasing her with my tongue.

She was more delicious than she’d been in the morning, and more relaxed. She was just as loud, though, or maybe a bit louder, less restrained.

“Oh! Enough! Up here, please!” she called to me later. I was halfway to that dream world, at least, as I moved on to the bed. She pulled me to a nipple surrounded in fur, said, “I’ve got you, Andy. Relax, Andy,” and I was all the way there.

So soft, so gentle, yet so intense—I came to fireworks, then relaxed into softness.

I woke up in the dark, needing to pee. Quarter to two—that’s what the clock said as I found my way to the bathroom. Sitting on the can, I realized I hadn’t used a condom. I sighed and shook my head.

“Something the matter?”

I looked up to see Rachel standing in the doorway, illuminated by the nightlight. I stood up, flushing, and stepped to her. She stepped around me, and sat on the toilet. I went back to the bed, sitting on the edge, waiting.

She came back and stood between my legs, holding me to her. She sighed as she held me.

“We didn’t use a condom,” I whispered.

She stopped her rocking, and went down on her knees in front of me.

“Andy, Beth and I talked about it. It’s safe. She grilled me like I’ve never been grilled before. She told me we didn’t have to. Okay?”

I sighed again, and pulled her closer. “I’m sorry. God, that was incredible. Thank you.”

She moved up on the bed, pulling me to her again. “I’ll say—you are so good!”

We were rolling around, touching, feeling, kissing. We slid together and made love gently. Afterwards, I pulled her head to my shoulder, an arm around her. She snuggled in and we went back to sleep.

We held each other quietly in the morning. That’s one of my favorites, holding and being held in the morning, not quite awake and not quite asleep. We finally got up to use the bathroom, showering together. At one point, I had her pressed against the back of the shower, kissing her and running my hands over her. She repositioned me with a hand, and I slid into her. She pulled her legs up, and suddenly I found myself supporting both of us, as she held my shoulders and rocked her hips. Somehow I managed to get us sitting, our lips pressed together as we rocked under the cascading water.

I move a hand between us to get to her button. She tilted back to give me access. That slight movement made an incredible difference, repositioning both of us. I was suddenly pushing up against her inner gate. From the way she moaned and moved, I could tell she was close. I felt myself getting close as well. I managed to get a wet nipple in my mouth, bending over a bit. She held the back of my head and rocked more, pulling both of us over the edge.

We gasped, holding on to each other, water cascading over us.

After a while, I said, “We should get up.”

“Why? I like where I am.”

“We’re running out of hot water.”

Rachel laughed and kissed me, sliding her body around on mine. We managed to get up and rinse again. I helped her, and she helped me. We also helped each other dry off.

As she started in on her hair, I kissed her side and said, “I’ll start coffee and breakfast.”

She said, “Mmmm....”

I put on a T-shirt and sweat pants. On the way out of her bedroom, I picked Beth’s coat off the floor at the foot of the bed. I was going to put it on the bed, but held it to me first. I buried my face in the lush fullness of the collar, letting the perfume and softness fill me. I held it, rocking slightly, starting to drift....

Had that been the way this started, months ago? I sighed and set it down on the bed.

When Rachel joined me in the kitchen, she was wearing her soft robe.

“Coffee will be ready in a minute,” I told her, reaching to turn the bacon.

She pulled me over for a kiss. She’d put on more perfume. I enjoyed her softness.

But I needed to pull away. “I need to tend to breakfast,” I whispered, running my hands over her.

She sighed and sat in a chair by the kitchen table. As I did breakfast, more words poured out of her—what dicks most men were, only interested in getting off, getting her clothes off. She knew she needed to go to college, but wasn’t sure what she was going to do.

She gave me one of those looks, and said that I’d probably had my entire schedule figured out. I laughed and told her that while I had an initial plan, I also knew it would change, and probably change a lot.

I looked at the eggs. They needed to cook for a bit. I put down my wooden spoon and went to her side. I got down on my knees and put my head in her lap, my arms around her waist. We both sighed. She put a hand on my back.

We had a nice breakfast. Rachel thought it was special, so I guess it was. I cleaned up the kitchen afterwards; she dried things.

“What shall we do now?” she asked, pressing her hips into mine gently, her hands around the back of my neck.

“I’d like to show you something,” I told her softly.

“Mmmm, what might that be?” she said with a sensuous wiggle.

I led her back to the bedroom and on to the bed. I moved to sitting between her legs.

“Going to get undressed?” she asked as I opened her robe.

“Eventually. Close your eyes and relax for me; just relax.”

She gave me a delicious moaning sigh as she closed her eyes.

I stroked her gently, taking her into trance. I slipped off my T-shirt and shorts, and got the coat. I paused for a moment, holding it to me, breathing deeply.

Then I started talking to her about the waves, how they came and went, in and out, so relaxing. I parted her legs, moving her knees up, and slid into her—she was so warm and tight. And as she rode the waves, in and out, in and out, so relaxing, they built up, carrying her higher and higher, yet more and more relaxed, in and out, higher and higher, more and more relaxed.

I put the fur side of the coat on her skin as I slid in and out of her slowly. “The waves are so sensuous,” I said, “In and out, higher and higher, more and more relaxed,” letting her enjoy every sensation more and more. As I slid in and out, I moved the fur on her gently. I closed my eyes and let Beth’s voice take over. I knew she had done this to me, riding me gently, slowly.

“The waves are carrying you higher than you’ve ever been before, so intense, so good, but when you come, riding the waves, you come so intensely, but so gently, becoming those relaxing waves, drifting, floating, relaxing so much more than you ever have before.”

My eyes were closed, and I felt the edge of the coat brushing up against me. Part of me was talking, guiding both of us, and part of me was riding those waves, becoming one with those waves once again. I let that part of me take us higher and yet more relaxed, one with the waves, finally coming, coming, coming, and drifting into relaxation once again.

When I woke, I was initially concerned we’d spooged the coat, but it seemed to be out of the way. I was on Rachel’s side; she was on her back. One sleeve of the coat was nearby. I took it and drifted it over Rachel’s breasts.

She stirred, moving her head at first, then pressing the plush fabric to her with a hand. She opened her eyes and rolled to me a bit.

“Hi there,” I said softly. “Nice trip?”

“Wow. That’s my kind of body surfing.”

I chuckled with her. We sat up and kissed. We hadn’t stained the coat, but we had left a very nice wet spot on the bedclothes. We got up, and after some feeling and kissing, I helped her strip the bed and load things into the wash.

Somehow we got started picking up the house. I’d done a pretty good job in the kitchen earlier, and that extended itself. In the process we spent some time on the sofa in the family room, and in the living room, the small bed in the guest room, ending up in her parent’s bedroom, on their king-sized bed. We rolled around for a bit, but she got up.

“Wait right here,” she said with a leer, and took off down the hall. She returned wearing the coat, and holding a perfume bottle in one hand. She gave the bottle a shake.

“Wait. Come here, please,” I asked as I sat up. I held out my hand for the bottle. She handed it to me. I took out the glass stopper, and smelled the perfume. It was grand.

“It’s my mom’s. I like it,” she said.

“So do I,” I told her, looking up. I handed her the stopper. “Taste it,” I suggested.

She touched the stopper to her tongue, and made a face. I smiled, holding out my hand. She handed the stopper back to me. I pulled her closer, so she was standing by the side of the bed.

“That’s why,” I told her as I got more perfume on the glass stopper and spread it over the tops of her breasts, and the side of her neck, “you put it where you want my nose.”

She took the stopper from me with a smile. I was surprised she didn’t put a dab on her nicely trimmed bush, but she put the stopped back in the bottle, and put it on the nightstand. She leaned over me, pushing me on to my back on the bed, sliding the fur over my body.

“Now you’re going to get it,” she whispered lustily.

“Promises, promises....”

She slid on top of me, teasing and enticing. We rolled around on the bed; I tried to get her on her back, but she wouldn’t let me. I tried once again, but she held me to a breast, wrapping a fur-covered arm around my head and holding me to her.

She didn’t take me into trance—I think we were both halfway there on our own. She rode me, slowly, gently, and kissed me as we came.

“Oh, shit!” she said, pulling me back to reality quickly.

“What?”

“I didn’t get a towel. This spread is dry-clean only.”

I reached with a toe and managed to snag my T-shirt, getting it to her. We got up and hugged, kissing as we stood by the side of the bed.

It was my turn to look at the clock and sigh—a little after one in the afternoon. “I need to get going. I have to make a stop, and change clothes before dinner.”

Rachel pulled me closer, running the soft fabric of the coat over me. “Oh, I like what you’re wearing now. Like what I’ve got on?”

I chuckled—parts of me definitely did. “Yes, but I still need to go.”

She held me close, pulling my head to the collar. “I could keep you here. I know how,” she said as she slid a hand to the back of my head.

I sighed again. “I’ve got dinner reservations. Another time, I promise.” Oh, it would be so nice to let go again.

“Meanie. What do you need to get?”

“Flowers.”

She pulled my head up and we had a brief kiss.

“There’s a good shop at the mall. I’ll drive over with you. I need to get a new bra to go with the dress, and shoes.”

“Oh, but it would be so nice to let go to you again,” I whispered in her ear. I let my face sink into the collar of the coat again.

She held me. “You are so good when I get you like that.” With a squeeze and a sigh, she let me go. “But now I want to go shopping. Let’s get dressed.”

We went back to her room after we straightened out the bedding.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, putting on my socks when she stepped over to me, holding her bra in her hands.

“Kiss them goodbye for a while? They really like you.”

I put my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. “It’s mutual.” I closed in on a nipple for more than a kiss. She held and rocked me. I drifted in her embrace.

We packed the coat back in its bag—it was surprisingly unstained. I followed her to the mall.

“Who are the flowers for?” she asked as we stepped into the florist.

“For Aunt Beth. She saved my life. I’m taking her to dinner tonight.”

Rachel gave me a slight smile and a very complex look, or series of looks, resolving into her shaking her head a little, smiling a little more. How much had Beth told her? How much had Rachel guessed? I sighed and smiled, and pulled her into a hug.

We parted with another hug and kiss a few minutes later, as I left with a dozen roses.

“See you tomorrow?” she asked.

“I’m working, but I could drop by tomorrow night—and talk.”

She put out her lower lip in a pout, but then smiled and hugged me. “Okay! Have fun.” Then she gave me a look of lust. “God, I want to keep you in bed with me for a week!”

A couple standing nearby gave us strange looks. We laughed, kissed once more, and I headed off.

I left the coat and my bag in the car when I got to the house. I went in with the roses. Beth wasn’t in the office. As I walked down the hall, I heard the shower running. I set the roses on the bathroom counter, and went to bring in the bags.

I hung her coat back in the closet, and took my bag to the laundry, dumping things into the washing machine, adding more stuff from the laundry basket to make a full load.

As I did, I had another dangerous idea. I laughed out loud, and after starting the laundry, went to the office and turned on my computer. I sent off two e-mail messages before Beth walked in. She was wearing the robe I’d given her, and a smile.

“Andy, thank you so much for the flowers.”

I stood up and hugged her. Her hair was still wet. “Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for so much.” I held her and squeezed her. She started moving her hips seductively.

“Want to thank me some more?” she asked, with a bit of tongue in my ear.

I sighed and held her. “After dinner? We need to get ready and get going.”

She kissed me. “You’re right.”

As she stepped away, I held her arms and confessed, “And I need a chance to recover.”

She laughed and held me. “Oh, did that girl wear you out?”

“I think it was mutual. God, Beth—what a trip.”

“You’ll have to tell me all about it. Did you enjoy my gift?”

“I’ll do more than tell you—we both enjoyed it very much, and returned it unscathed.”

“I need to do my hair. Do you need a shower first?”

“It wouldn’t hurt.”

I showered. We both got dressed, and out the door, arriving at the restaurant about ten minutes early. They had quite a crowd, not surprising for Mother’s Day.

I wore my suit, the one I’d wear to the prom. Beth was dressed simply and beautifully. I was recognized and greeted in French; we were pulled through the crowd and shown to a table, a corner table. Our host walked away, reappearing with an envelope addressed to me. I opened it. It had a note from Ben, telling me dinner was on him. That filled me with very mixed feelings. They must have showed.

“What is it?” Beth asked.

I smiled as I showed her the note. Our host stood by, smiling.

“Oh Andy, that’s very nice of him.”

I nodded. “Yes it is, but I wanted to do it myself.”

She nodded and squeezed my hand.

Our host told us a menu had been selected, and the meal paid for, compliments of Mister Carmichael.

Beth was brought a glass of Kir—Champagne and Chambord. I had a fizzy fruit thing. I raised my glass to her and said, “I don’t know how to thank you enough.” Her eyes were misty; mine were as well.

Our meal was superb. I mentioned I did my shopping at the farmer’s market they’d suggested, and loved the quality. I don’t recall how it got mentioned, but they found out I was going back to the chateau for the summer. I was surprised to see Beth had a small copy of the sepia-toned picture of me in her bag. Our host looked at it, and took it to show the chef. They’d put together a list of places I simply had to visit.

We were practically dragged back to the kitchen after we finished our meal. We stayed as briefly as possible, knowing it was a madhouse. We thanked them profusely. I spoke to our host, and arranged a reservation for 2 for prom night in two weeks.

“Oh, Andy, that was delicious—almost as good as one of your meals,” Beth told me as we drove off.

I held her hand. “Thank you, Mistress. And thank you, Ben.”

“What were you going on about at the end?”

I’d been speaking French, doing planning for the Prom. “Oh, making reservations for two for prom night.”

“Isn’t it a bit out of the way?”

“Not for good food, it isn’t.”

When we got home, Beth spent a while getting her things organized for the week. I spent some time doing the same. Ben would be by in the morning.

“I think I want to go to four days a week,” I said out loud.

Beth looked up, stuffing things in her bag. “Working or not working?”

I laughed. “Good point. I’ll talk to Ben.”

“Have you set limits on your schedule in France? Are you going to be chained to the kitchen all the time?”

Hmmm.... “Another good point. Negotiation is in order.”

She raised an eyebrow. “I’d think so.”

We were in the bathroom, getting ready for bed.

Beth asked, “Ah, just what are you, ah, thinking about, Andy?”

I chuckled; I was standing next to her, both of us naked. I had quite the erection.

I turned to her, putting a hand on her back. “I was thinking about the surprise you sent with us. Would you like to know what we did?”

She turned and smiled.

I said, “I’d like to show you.”

She nodded. I led her to our bed.

“Relax, Mistress. Relax and let me cherish and adore you,” I said, caressing her. She smiled and closed her eyes. I eased her into trance, then went to get the coat. I repeated with her what I’d done with Rachel, repeating what she’d done with me, riding those waves together, going to sleep holding her afterwards.

Monday morning, I remembered I had the Volvo—I drove over to Ben and Emily’s place to pick him up. I watched as he and Emily embraced and kissed on the porch. She waved to me, smiling.

“Where to, boss?” I asked.

He smiled as he buckled himself in. “Oh, to those cheap bastards in Westwood again.”

I nodded, and started off.

I thanked him for picking up dinner. We talked about the meal a bit. Then I told him I’d be going to the prom, and to graduation. Ben thought that was grand. Then I told him I’d be going with Rachel.

“Not the cheerleader?” he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I laughed. “No, she’s a brainy type—but very good looking.”

He nodded his approval. Then I told him about more dangerous visions—inviting her to come to France with me for the summer. I’d already heard from M. Dumont—he and his wife were excited by idea.

Ben liked the audacity of my plan. Who did I need to talk to? Oh, just a few people, I told him—Rachel, her parents, Beth. He laughed and shook his head.

Oh, and I want to cut back on work through the next two weeks. I had a lot of loose ends to clean up.

Ben didn’t have a problem with that. Kelly was telling him he needed to spend more time in the office anyway. I could work in the office, maybe drive him two or three days a week.

We dealt with the folks in Westwood. They weren’t too bad, really—more bark than bite. They did want our products. We got to head home early, beating the traffic somewhat.

When I asked Ben if he wanted to drive so he could drop me off, he told me I could use the car until Wednesday. He’d need it Thursday and Friday, and I could have those days off. Sounded good to me.

I swung by Rachel’s place, arriving a little before six. I parked on the street and walked up to the door. I rang the bell, and her dad answered it.

“Andy! Great to see you! Please come in.”

We shook hands and I went inside. “Is Rachel here?”

He shook his head. “No—she and her mom went to check out this dress the two of you picked out. I’m meeting them for dinner. Would you like to join us?”

Okay, he didn’t seem upset—that’s good news. “Uh, I’ll need to make a phone call first, but that sounds good.”

I grabbed my phone and called Beth. Rachel’s dad picked up a phone and gave his wife a call, letting her know I was coming along. I guess she liked the idea. I got the answering machine, so I left a message, telling her I’d been invited out to dinner by Rachel’s parents. I folded up the phone and looked at Rachel’s dad again. I wasn’t sure how to start.

He looked at me and laughed. Then he shook his head and took me into the kitchen. We sat down on wooden chairs around the kitchen table.

“Andy, we’re very happy you ran into Rachel. She was so happy when we got home—she couldn’t talk fast enough. You’re just what she needs right now. What are your plans for the summer?”

I smiled a little. This just might work! I told him I’d be going back to France, working in the Chateau, and studying. I told him about the chateau, the people I worked with, what a wonderful environment it was, and how much I’d learned there in a short time. I also mentioned how much the Dumonts were looking forward to me coming back, how much they needed the help.

He seemed let down, sighing. They were worried about Rachel this summer, worried she’d get into trouble, not knowing what to do until school started in late August. Then he looked at his watch.

“We need to get going.” Then he looked at me and said, “Why don’t you drive? I can ride back with them.”

I stood up. “Sure. Sounds good to me.”

We walked out and got into the car.

“This is nice. Graduation present?” he asked.

I chuckled a little. “Might be, I’m not sure.” I told him about working for Ben.

Then, stuck in evening commute traffic as we were, I went for it.

“Sir, I want to take Rachel to France this summer, to work with me in the chateau. I’ve already spoken to the Dumonts, and they’re all for it. It’s a wonderful, safe environment, out in the French countryside.”

After a bit of silence, which I took no steps to fill, he asked, “How much would this cost?”

I’d thought about that. “Nothing, sir. We’ll be paid a little for working at the chateau, but her air fare is taken care of, if she can go.”

“And how long would this be for?”

My heart was beating a little faster. “As long as she can stay. I’ll be there for the summer. For her, probably until early August.”

“And there are other people there all the time?”

Aha—looking for adult supervision. “Yes. Madame Dumont is there all the time, and her husband on the weekends. She spoke of having another couple working there as well. And Grand- mère is teaching me to cook.”

He chuckled. “We’ve heard about your cooking. I’ll talk to Pat about it. How would I contact these people?”

Damn—I hadn’t written that out. “I can get you phone numbers and email addresses. I think the Dumonts speak English fairly well—we speak French exclusively while there. I can also put you in touch with my advisor at Stanford—he’s arranging a study program for me.”

I glanced over to see him nod his head. “Okay, that would be good.”

We lapsed into silence for a few minutes. As we pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant at one end of the shopping mall, he asked, “What does Rachel think of this?”

I sighed. “She doesn’t know yet. I wanted to talk to you first. I didn’t want to get her hopes up.”

“When were you going to tell her, ask her, as if she’d say no?”

I smiled. “How about we fix dinner Thursday or Friday night, and I ask her then? Would that give you and your wife time enough to decide?”

He chuckled. “I think it would. Thursday night would work. We’re going to a party Friday night. Okay, I’ll talk to Pat later, and not a word to Rachel.”

We got out of the car. I locked it and held out my hand. We shook again. “Thank you, sir. I think it would be a tremendous experience.”

He laughed. “I’m sure it will be, Andy.”

We walked into the restaurant. Rachel and her mom were waiting in the lobby. Rachel bounced up and almost ran over to me, skidding to a stop a couple of feet away. Her mom and dad laughed. I gave her a hug as her parents hugged.

“Hi sweetie,” I whispered in her ear, “Calm and relaxed—calm and relaxed.” She sighed as I stepped away from her.

Her mom held out her hand. “Andy, I’m Pat. It’s so good to meet you at last! We’ve heard a lot about you, especially in the last day.”

We were seated fairly quickly. I got to sit next to Rachel. She looked far more relaxed.

The “adults” ordered drinks, and we got iced tea. What a pisser.

Rachel’s dad looked to his wife and asked, “Want to tell me about this dress?”

Pat took a sip of her drink and gave him a wistful look. “Joe, it’s beautiful. Our little girl has grown up.”

I squeezed Rachel’s hand under the table. She blushed a little.

“It’s not too...” her dad said.

Pat shook her head. “No, I was worried at first, but it’s a very elegant dress.” She looked to me and raised her glass.

We had a nice meal. I could tell some of the dishes had been sitting under warming lights for a while, and there wasn’t anything you could call presentation in how it was served, but things were tasty. We talked about what I’d done in Europe—I provided the expurgated version. We talked about what I was going to do during the summer. Rachel sighed when I mentioned I already had my plane tickets.

Her dad handed me one of his business cards. “Email me the information,” he said. Also on the back of the card he’d written “Thursday dinner?”

I put the card in my pocket and turned to Rachel. “Like to help me cook dinner on Thursday? I’ve got the day off.”

She nodded. “Cool. What are we going to fix?”

The four of us talked about it for a bit. Her mom remarked about pie crusts—she must have talked with Sherry’s parents, or Donna’s. Rachel’s dad picked up the bill for dinner. We stood up to leave. I got Rachel’s chair for her.

As we walked to the door, I thanked them again for dinner.

Rachel’s dad turned to his wife and said, “I’ll ride home with you. Andy can drop Rachel off.” He looked at Rachel and I. “Okay?” he asked.

Rachel looked surprised. “Sure, thanks,” she said.

Her parents exited the restaurant arm in arm, walking back to the shopping mall.

When they’d walked more or less out of sight, Rachel turned to me, grabbed me, and gave me a big kiss.

“I want you. Thank you for ‘calm and relaxed,’ that was a big help.”

I held her. “Thank Beth—she taught me that one.”

Rachel sighed and hugged me. “Oh, it’s so pretty—even mom thinks so.”

I started walking us back to the car. “What did you tell them when they got home?”

She laughed and shook her head.

“What?” I asked as we buckled up.

“This morning mom wanted to know who I’d had over—the house was cleaner than when they’d left.”

“And you told her?”

She squeezed my hand as we started out of the parking lot. “I told her you’d been over and helped me clean up. I’d already told them about running into you at the book store, and wanting me to go to graduation and the Prom with you, and picking out the dress, and so much more.”

“Like making love on their bed?”

She laughed and ran a hand over my right thigh. “That may have slipped my mind. What are you doing tomorrow?”

I sighed and held her hand. “I’m working tomorrow and Wednesday. Slave-driver Ben has graciously given me Thursday and Friday off, but he’s taking the car, so I’ll be back to the old bagnole. Next week will be light as well—we’ve got the honors assembly at school on Thursday morning, the Prom Friday, and graduation Saturday. We’ve already got reservations for dinner before the Prom.”

Rachel giggled a little. “Oh, this is going to be fun! I’m actually looking forward to it! I can’t believe it!”

“Do your parents know I spent the night?” I asked.

Rachel sighed a little. “I think mom’s pretty sure, but she didn’t come out and ask, and I didn’t say. God, I’m going to miss you this summer.”

I smiled, at least to my self. I hope things work out, sweetie, I thought.

I stopped about two blocks away from her house.

“Why are we stopping here,” she started to ask.

I quieted her and explained by unbuckling my seatbelt and hers, and pulling her over into a kiss. She accepted my explanation eagerly.

“Oh God, I don’t know how I’m going to last until Thursday morning. I need you in me,” she panted.

I thought about putting her in trance, but decided not to. I buckled my seatbelt again, and giving a breast a gentle fondle, said, “Buckle up. We’ll live. Something to look forward to.”

She sighed a mighty sigh. “Meanie.”

I laughed and took her home. The front porch light was on. I pulled into the driveway. We had a brief (for us) kiss, and I walked her to the door. Her mom opened it.

“Back so soon?” she asked.

Rachel turned to me and sighed. I laughed. “See you later, sweetie,” I said, and gave her a peek on the cheek. Rachel gave me a hug and went inside.

The place was mostly dark when I got home. The light over the stove was on, and a note on the fridge from Beth told me she’d be home later. There were dishes in the sink—she’d had something to eat.

I went to the office and sent e-mail to France, copying Rachel’s dad, giving names, phone numbers, addresses. I included Beth’s name and her phone numbers as well. I told the Dumonts (in English and French) that Rachel’s parents would be contacting them, as they had some questions. I looked forward to seeing them again.

That sent off, I went back to the kitchen and cleaned up, thinking about what I’d want to bring to cook on Thursday.

“Hi there—have a good dinner?” Beth asked, giving me a hug and a kiss. I’d just finished cleaning the kitchen.

I hugged her—she felt so good. I wanted to melt into her, or have her on top of me.

“Mmmm, you must have,” she murmured. “Want to tell me about it, or do you want to wait and tell me in the morning?”

I sighed and took her over to the couch.

“Beth, I want to take Rachel to France with me for the summer.” I didn’t quite blurt it out, but it came out quicker than I’d planned.

She nodded—an Emily nod that made me chuckle a bit.

“What does she think about that?” Beth asked.

I shook my head, sighing a little. “Don’t know. I talked to her dad about it tonight. He’s going to talk to her mom. I’ve already asked the Dumonts, and they’re all for it. If her parents say yes, I’ll ask Rachel the end of the week when we fix dinner for her folks.”

“You are busy Friday night!” Beth told me emphatically.

I nodded, “We’re doing dinner for her folks on Thursday. They’re busy Friday.”

She smiled and nodded. “Okay, sorry about that. We have a dinner on Friday. How did her dad feel about you wanting to take their little girl away for the summer?”

I chuckled. “I didn’t quite put it in those terms—I posed it as an educational opportunity.”

Beth laughed, holding my hands. “I’ll bet you did. Well, what did he say?”

I nodded again. “I’ve learned so much from you, and from Emily. Actually, I think they’re both concerned about having Rachel bouncing around for a couple of months with nothing to do. She got pretty lost the last few months. Hopefully, I’m presenting them with an attractive alternative.”

Beth gave me a low laugh.

“I also want to pay her air fare,” I added.

Beth sat up a little more, raising an eyebrow. “Oh, you do?” She nodded a bit. “Andy, are you sure about this?”

I sighed. “Yes. I talked about it with Ben. I exchanged e-mail with the Dumonts. From what Rachel has told me the last few days, I think it would be great for her. I’d really like it as well. It would be nicer if you could be there with me....”

She nodded slowly and sighed. “But that’s not realistic.”

“So? How I’d love to show you the chateau, and the countryside. How I’d love to hear your cries echoing off those old, old stone walls.”

“Would you settle for hearing them echoing off drywall?” she asked, looking into my eyes.

“Oh yes, Mistress. Use me, please,” I whispered.

She led me into our bedroom. We got ready for bed.

“Look into my eyes,” she told me, as we stood naked by the side of the bed.

I looked into her eyes. Her hands moved up my body, making me sigh and quiver, coming to rest holding my head. She started to speak, and I fell into her eyes. I went down on her, and after that, she rode me deliciously, her weight so comforting on top of me.

We held each other and went to sleep.

While she showered the next morning, I checked e-mail. I had a reply, in English and French, from the Dumonts, actually sent to Rachel’s folks with a copy to me. I printed it out, along with my earlier e-mails to them on this crazy scheme, and left them on the kitchen counter.

I helped Beth dry off. We both got a little carried away, and soon I was pushing her back to the bed, or maybe she was pulling me. She is so tasty when she gets out of the shower—I had to dive between her legs and eat her.

I wanted to keep on eating her, but she pulled me up, and I slid into her. Her legs wound around me as we rocked on the edge of the bed. Her eyes were closed and her head was rolling back and forth. It was wonderful.

Then her eyes snapped open and she grabbed my head. With a feral grin she started talking, softly. I only heard the first few words—the world started spinning. The sensations which had been incredible got more intense, and I was soon pumping into her.

With a laugh she hauled me dizzily back to the bathroom and into the shower. Under the running water we kissed. She rinsed briefly and got out, leaving me there.

I shook my head and reached for the shampoo.

After I’d dried and dressed, I made my way to the kitchen. Toast and coffee were waiting for me. Beth was looking through the pages of e-mail.

“I’d say you prepped your accomplices pretty well,” she told me after taking a sip of her coffee.

I sat down and kissed her hand. “Thank you Mistress. Thank you for last night, and this morning. Thank you for holding me.”

She laughed softly. “Andy, thank you. You are so nice to hold, and you hold me so well. I envy Rachel. You’re going to spoil that girl.”

I sighed. “I hope I get the chance.”

She stood up. “I think you will. I’ve got class tonight, so I won’t be home until half past nine at the earliest. Should I call as I leave school?”

I looked up to her as I spread jam on my toast. “I don’t think that’s necessary. You don’t mind me ... with Rachel?”

She sighed, her weight shifting on to one hip. “Andy.... Part of me minds—I’m jealous, and want to keep you for myself. Another part of me is very happy, for both of you.” Then her nostrils flared. “And another part of me would like to be there, and take you both into trance, and take you on a ride you’d never forget.”

I didn’t know what to say. “Your wish is my command, Mistress,” I whispered. God, what a trip that would be.

She laughed, letting her head go back. Then she looked at me. “Don’t you dare, Andy—not yet at least. Bed her well. I’ll see you tonight.”

She started to walk out. I stood up and hugged her. She held me, running a hand to the bulge in the front of my pants. She laughed soft and low once more. We kissed, and she headed out the door.

I sighed, then laughed, then cleaned up the kitchen. I brushed my teeth again, and headed out the door.

We hit Laguna Beach and Newport that day. I told Ben of my discussions with Beth, and with Rachel’s dad. Some times he laughed, some times he nodded, some times he gave me his “hrmpf” of contemplation. We had fish tacos sitting out on a sun-drenched patio in Newport Beach.

Driving home through the traffic, I broke into laughter—I’d been thinking about what Beth had said, taking the two of us into trance—when I realized she’d done that already. Making love with Rachel, I could hear Beth’s voice as I took the two of us deeper. Some of the time, I didn’t know what I was saying—it was Beth saying it, through me. And yes, it was intense.

Ben wanted to know what the outburst was. I shook my head and smiled. He made a face, then smiled.

We went to the office and I put in a couple of hours helping with paperwork. I got home a little before six. I called Rachel, but she wasn’t home. With a sigh, I made myself a light supper. I cleaned up the Volvo to make it presentable to Ben. I went back to the living room, picked up a book, and actually read for a while.

The phone rang. I put down the book and answered it—a quarter to nine.

“Hi,” Rachel said softly.

“Hi sweetie. Where were you earlier? I called.”

“Oh, wandering around. I miss you.”

“I miss you too. We could probably do some grocery shopping tomorrow night, get a start on Thursday.”

She seemed to brighten up at that. “Ooh, that sounds like fun. My folks have a meeting tomorrow, and won’t be home until late. What time?”

I sighed. “Let me talk to the boss. Maybe you can come pick me up tomorrow afternoon, then drop me at home later.”

“I might not let you get away.”

“Don’t worry sweetie. We’ll have time.”

“When?”

I could practically see her pouting. “Tomorrow and Thursday for starters. Calm and relaxed, sweetie. I should give you some books to read.”

She sighed into the phone. “I know. But it was so nice to wake in the morning, and pounce on you. I could get used to that.”

It was my turn to sigh. “So could I, sweetie. Want me to talk you to sleep?”

“No. I’m going to take a hot bath, shave my legs, and think of what I’m going to do to you.”

“Okay. I’ll give you a call tomorrow afternoon then.”

“Bye, Andy.”

“Sweet dreams, Rachel.”

I put down the phone. I hope her parents go for it.

I walked outside and went over to the pool. I sat on the edge, dangling my feet in the water. Beth, Sherry, Donna, Rachel, Karen, Bridget.... How long ago was it I’d told Beth I’d only made love with two women? I was getting close to making that three. Rachel was right when she said we were from the same tribe.

I heard a jet overhead and looked up, looking for flashing wingtip lights. A week and a half, and I’d be on a plane. Who would be sitting next to me? I hope Karen was well. I wish her happiness—I wish her peace. Sherry? Her too—I wish her the best. How about Betty? She’ll catch up with me at Stanford in another year. Some times I don’t feel like a knight in shining armor. Is life nothing more than the process of accumulating scar tissue?

I laughed and looked into the night sky again. The First Noble Truth—life is a bitch. Yup, life is a bitch, and then you die. I stood up, laughing a little more. Now I knew what I was going to do in life. The rest is details.

I walked back to the house. Shit—I’d locked myself out. I didn’t even have my watch on. What the hell—I rang the doorbell. Nothing.

I shook my head and sighed, then sat down on the mat to wait. At least it was warm out.

Car lights pulling into the driveway, the garage door opening—I stood up. Beth was home. She stopped her car in the driveway and rolled down the window.

“Andy? What are you doing?”

“A fool locked me out.”

She laughed. “Would you like to come in?”

“Yes, Mistress, please.”

She laughed, shaking her head, and pulled into the garage. I followed her in. I opened the car door for her and helped her out. We hugged and kissed.

“Oh, I missed you today,” she whispered, holding me. “You’re going to leave me again.”

My throat and eyes clogged up suddenly. I clutched her.

She held me and rocked me. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

“Let’s go inside,” she whispered.

I carried her bag and her books and followed her into the house.

She poured herself a glass of orange juice. I got one as well.

“Want to tell me about it?” she said, sitting down on the couch and slipping off her shoes.

I sat next to her, thigh against thigh, my bare toes touching her stocking feet. “Don’t know what there is to tell. Some times the world looks so big, so exciting, so inviting, and other times, being held is all the world I need. I guess I’m lucky—right now I can experience both. Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for so much.”

She looked at me, smiling, shaking her head slowly. She put her glass down on the table, and I did the same with mine. She reached for me, but I pulled her head gently to my shoulder and held her. “And some times I need to hold someone like this. That’s part of me now as well.”

“Mmmm...” she said, nestling into me.

“Karen, I wish you peace. Thank you for all you taught me,” I said softly. I turned my head a bit and kissed Beth’s hair. “Beth, I will always love you.”

She held me tighter. I felt her breath catch. I held her and rocked her.

“I’ve got you, Beth. You’re safe in my arms. You know I’d do anything to protect you, to please you. You can relax for a while; relax in my arms. Relax and let me hold you.”

I rocked her gently and held her. For a while, I was calm—at peace. The world was very small, the space enclosed by my arms. It was a world of peace, love, warmth, and softness.

“Let’s go to bed,” I whispered, kissing her head again. She stirred in my arms. She raised her head, smiling, but with the remnants of tears in her eyes. I kissed her face, kissing away the tears. She leaned back on the couch and pulled me over with her. We kissed, running our hands along each other.

I moved up on my arms, looking down at her. “Here, or in the other room?” I asked, wiggling a bit.

She sighed and wiggled back. “Let’s go to bed.”

I helped her up slowly.

Standing in the darkness by the side of the bed after we’d finished in the bathroom, I asked her, “What is your pleasure, Mistress?”

She sighed. “Let me hold you and rock you to sleep.”

We got into bed. I slid down a little, and she slid up. I moved closer.

Oh, that first touch! Lips and nipple meet, and her hand slides around from the side of my head to the back, and holds me gently. My mind stops. Peace.

I woke up before six, and went to the bathroom. I crawled back into bed and snuggled up. Beth stirred, and after a bit, she got up and visited the bathroom. There was enough light now that I could see the smile on her face as she got back into bed and pressed her bottom against me.

“Hold me,” she said as she snuggled in.

As I held her closer, I kissed the back of her neck. I took a deep breath through my nose—she’d put perfume there. That stirred my interest, and I snuggled closer, kissing her neck and shoulder. She rumbled and wiggled her appreciation.

“You know,” I told her softly, “Yesterday you talked about taking Rachel and I into trance.... You’ve already done that. A few times now when I’ve hypnotized her while making love, your voice has taken over, taking us both into a sensual, deep, relaxing trance. Relaxing us into trance, so softly, so gently, so sensuously....”

I stroked her gently as I spoke, carrying her deeper. I moved her to her back, and we rode the waves together, letting them carry us higher and higher as we slid apart and together, in and out. The expressions on her face were so intense, so beautiful, as we rode the waves to a crest, collapsing together.

I was lost in her heartbeat again as she pulled me to her and held me. Did she speak, or was it the memory of her voice I was hearing? The result was the same.

We got up to the alarm and showered together.

While I was fixing toast for us, she said, “You’re on your own for dinner tonight as well—I’ve got a meeting.”

I sighed and put an arm around her waist, pulling her closer. “When do we get to have an evening together?” Then I started laughing—I sounded just like Rachel.

“What’s so funny?” Beth asked.

“I am,” I told her. “Okay. This weekend, early next week... Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday together? I leave a week from Sunday. I’m sorry if I’m being selfish.”

She held me. “You’re not, Andy. I’ll keep those nights open. Do you really hear my voice some times?”

I rested my head on her shoulder, kissing her neck. “Yes, I do. And even though I know it’s my voice, some times I hear you, but don’t hear the words, even though I can feel them taking me to such amazing places.”

She held me and chuckled. “Keep that up, and we’re both going to be late.”

“Will the world end?” I asked her.

She sighed. “The toast is getting cold.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She turned and swatted my bottom.

We kissed again as we left the house. She headed to work, and I headed to pick up Ben.

“Where to?” I asked as he got in.

“Office today. Nothing but piles of paper to be tamed.”

I nodded. I drove to the office. I worked with Ben and the office folks, taking a break for a burger at lunch time.

“How long do you need me?” I asked Ben about three.

Kelly called out, “About another hour.”

Ben repeated, “About another hour.”

I laughed and picked up the phone to call Rachel.

“Hi sweetie, come and get me about four fifteen?”

“Oh, I’ll be there. But where are you?”

I gave her directions, then went back to work.

When Rachel arrived, I introduced her to everyone. Ben was a real charmer, eyeing her, kissing her hand, sweet talking her in French. I glanced over to Kelly during part of this, and she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

When we were ready to leave, I asked Ben, “Same schedule next week?”

He nodded, still turning on the charm for Rachel. “Monday and Tuesday at least. You’ll need the time.”

I walked over and gave him a hug. He clapped me on the back and chuckled.

“He’s quite a character,” Rachel said as we got into her car.

“He’s amazing. I think we’ve adopted each other. Where to first?”

She ran a hand over my leg and laughed. “I thought we’d go to the house and ... plan.”

“Planning is good,” I said as I caressed a breast, feeling a hard nipple.

She laughed and held my hand in place for a moment, then moved it down to her waist and started the car.

End of Part 12

Rev 11/30/2000