The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Groundhog Day

At McGurr Pharmaceuticals, every day is like the last for the FDA team conducting an investigation on illicit practices. After two weeks, shouldn’t someone notice?

MC, MF, MA

She woke from a fog unsure of where she was. Her hands were moving mechanically up and down over something warm and hard. Unaware of what she was doing, Kelli enjoyed the sensation and the foggy feeling filling her brain that had her floating inside the room. She moved her hands with a skilled purpose. Looking down, she saw the muscular form of a male, but did not know who he was. Her hands were stroking his cock like it was the most natural thing in the world. Up and down they moved with a sensual grace. In a pleasurable fog, she smiled down at the male form knowing she was giving him pleasure. He returned the smile and then his hips quickly started moving in rhythm with her hands. As she stroked, Kelli watched his eyes go wide, heard his grunt and felt his warmth gush and flow over her hands. She had done her job and was happy.

She smiled and felt tingly and warm knowing she had done a good job. Removing her hands from the male’s body, she brought them to her mouth and licked them clean. She loved the taste. It made her smile.

Observing through a window, researchers and white coated lab assistants employed by McGurr Pharmaceutical took notes, smiled and congratulated themselves. Within the course of two weeks they had solved two problems: getting rid of outside investigators and conducting human trials on their new drugs. It was a day to celebrate.

As they continued to observe the lab subjects, the researchers watched Kelli again walk over to the male and this time, take his flaccid member into her mouth. She sucked on him with abandon feeling her own arousal build as she did. Pleasuring him gave her pleasure…..that thought filled her mind. She again felt warm and tingly and her mind again slipped into a pleasurable fog. He was hard again. That is what she wanted. Kelli felt herself climb over him and looking down, she smiled before guiding his hard cock into her body. She saw pleasure in his eyes and felt pleasure in her body.

She pressed down. She rode him as she thought about riding a wild stallion. She felt so full, so filled. She rubbed her pussy into his groin as she imagined sliding back and forth bareback on the stallion as it raced across the landscape. She had no idea where these thoughts came from and she did not care. It did not bother her.

Now she was floating again looking down as she saw her body fucking a man. She could clearly see her breasts moving up and down as her hips moved up and down. She could hear the wet sounds as his cock pressed into her body. She could see how hard her nipples were and could feel the excitement as her mind seemed to hover above the scene. Her pussy clenched around his hard cock. It felt so good. As she looked down upon herself, she could feel everything. She could watch his face, his body and her movements. She felt his cock throb inside her body and watched his eyes go wide as he exploded. Seemingly floating above the scene, Kelli could somehow feel the warm strands of cum flood her body as her pussy spasmed in delight. She watched her body below tense up as the first signs of an impending orgasm fluttered through her. As she watched, her body exploded and she exploded as spasm after spasm flooded through her body.

Then things went dark and she could not see her body, or the man. She panicked for a moment unsure of her surroundings and then she calmed down and shut her eyes falling into a drug induced slumber.

Observing, Dr. Debra Ryan, told the research team, “that is enough for today. Keep her sedated and we will repeat her arrival with her investigative team tomorrow morning at 8am.”

Thirty minutes later, Ryan walked into a conference room full of researchers and assistants.

“Aren’t you concerned about this latest group of investigators,” a colleague asked.

“No, we will treat them as human trials and make everyday Groundhog Day for them. By the end of their visit, they will not only give us a clean bill of health, but will be ambassadors for our processes and product.” Ryan laughed. “We need to turn adversity into opportunity.”

At exactly 8am the following morning, Dr. Kelli Drake, a 29 year old scientist from the FDA, opened her eyes after seemingly dozing off in the reception room of McGurr Pharmaceuticals. She was leading a team of four investigating disturbing reports about some of McGurr’s latest drug trials. Embarrassed that she dozed off, she looked to the receptionist, who smiled and said, “Dr. Ryan will be with you in a moment.”

A few moments later, Dr. Debra Ryan led Kelli and her colleague Dr. Neil Bryant into her office.

“The other two members of your team linked up with my research team on time, or so I have been told,” Dr. Ryan said. I am sure that after the next two weeks, you will find everything in order. I have told my team that we will be transparent and provide full cooperation.”

“That is nice to hear,” Kelli said as she handed over a small stack of papers. “Those are our signed non-disclosure agreements as your company requested.”

“Thank you,” Ryan said adding, “I will have these sent to legal.”

As she spoke, Dr. Ryan’s executive assistant, Lisa Whitte, brought in a tray containing three cups of coffee and some fruit. She put a cup down in front of each individual and whispered “cream and sugar are on the table for your use.”

Dr. Ryan paused while Kelli and Neil fixed their coffee. Ryan took her’s black.

After finishing their coffee. Ryan watched with a smile as both inspectors gradually nodded off as if tired and the asleep. She loved the effect of the latest narcotic as the patient never realized they were drugged; they just nodded off unaware that anything was wrong. Once in a light slumber, they were very suggestible. Dr. Ryan called her executive assistant and had Neil quickly moved out of the room. Kelli would stay for awhile longer.

“Kelli, open your eyes,” Ryan said to the FDA team leader.

Almost immediately, Kelli opened her eyes.

“Very good,” Ryan then used a modified hypnotic induction on the helpless Kelli and quickly had her in a trance. “No matter what happens today you are a spectator, but you can feel. Do you understand?”

“I do,” Kelli said quickly.

Ryan buzzed the research team who came and took Kelli away.

Ten minutes later, she talked to her lead researcher. “Increase the dose 20% from yesterday for her and 10% for Dr. Bryant. I want her libido to match his in all ways.”

The researcher nodded.

“Make sure we measure the effect on the orbitofrontal cortex of her brain today as we should see a marked decrease in inhibitions. The drug will hopefully spike her Glutamate levels.” Ryan looked up to insure she was understood.

The assistant asked about any scenarios specific to today’s experiment and Ryan laughed, “up the intensity and add some kink.”

Thirty minutes later, everything was ready and Kelli was brought into a room where Neil lay naked on a bed. She was put next to him and then a drug cocktail was sent into her veins. At the same time, their eyes fluttered open.

“Game time,” one of the researchers laughed.

As Kelli opened her eyes, she felt the familiar brain fog and was unsure of her surroundings. Momentarily confused, she tried to get her brain to focus, but it was impossible. Once again, she was floating. Looking down, she saw herself naked on a bed. Not only naked on a bed, but naked on a bed with a naked man on it and the man was stirring. Kelli watched with fascination as the still groggy man slowly moved between her legs. Kelli did not understand how she was looking down on her own body and what was happening, but did not question it. She was too focused on the feelings starting to grow between her thighs as the man’s tongue started a slow, but intense licking of her pussy and clit.

Floating above the scene, Kelli felt every sensation her body felt on the bed. She could feel her clit swell and her pussy moisten as she participated in a totally out of body experience. Kelli watched her hips move off the bed towards the teasing touch and could only stare she felt her hips move in the air. As she watched herself in what seemed to be realistic porn, she saw her mouth open in a loud moan, a moan she clearly heard, and then she saw a orgasm race through her body. She not only saw the orgasm, she felt it. As she seemingly floated detached above the scene, she felt every last quiver and spasm.

The researchers observing the scene recorded everything and knew when they talked to Kelli later, she would be able to describe everything she saw and felt as if it was a dream and she was an observer. Kelli would remain unaware that her dream was real and she was an active participant.

As Kelli watched, the man on the bed turned her body over so that she was on her hands and knees. Floating above the scene, Kelli could feel the bed on her knees and palms of her hands. She also felt her breasts hang free from her chest. She felt the cold lube being pressed to her ass, just as she saw him press it into her body on the bed. Then as she watched, the man slowly entered her body. Her body double cried “no.” As she heard the words, she felt the head of a cock slide into her. It was an alien feeling as Kelli was an anal virgin. As the woman on the bed was sodomized slowly, so was Kelli. As her ass was penetrated, the fog shrouding Kelli’s brain lifted a little and the male on the bed turned his head so she could clearly see him.

It was Neil. Her colleague was sodomizing the woman of the bed. As Kelli’s mind made this connection, the fog settled in again and her body began pushing back on the feeling of the invading cock. It was clear as she watched that Neil was going to orgasm. When he did, the woman also cried out in passion as her ass had never been used this way. Simultaneously, Kelli felt a flood of warmth fill her own ass as an orgasm swept over her. As she orgasmed, the fog again descended over her mind and all turned black.

An hour later, Kelli, still in a fog, was asked a battery of questions by Dr. Ryan.

“Kelli did you enjoy the oral sex today?” Ryan asked the question softly.

“Yes,” Kelli said without inhibition, “I actually felt what I saw.”

Ryan smiled at that answer.

“And how about the sodomy, did you enjoy that too?” Ryan waited for an answer.

“At first not really, but then something happened as I watched the scene that made me orgasm.” Kelli answered truthfully.

“What changed,” Ryan asked.

“I saw his face. It was Neil’s face and that made it hotter.” Kelli’s pulse increased.

Ryan the asked, “well if you knew people were watching you as you watched the scene, would that excite you?”

Kelli just nodded which did not surprise Dr. Ryan. She knew the researcher’s inhibitions were being stripped away to include any fear of exhibitionism.

“Are you thinking about others watching you now?” Again, Ryan knew the answer.

As she watched, Kelli’s right hand moved up between her thighs and began to slowly stroke her clit. She answered with a throaty “yes.”

As Ryan watched, Kelli circled her clit and slowly slipped one and then a second finger in her body. Her eyes seemed to lose focus as her hips moved a little. Dr. Ryan could see the muscles on the researcher’s belly contract over and over signaling heightening arousal.

“Dr. Ryan, I am going to cum,” Kelli whispered. Ryan leaned close and said, “that’s ok, it is just a dream.” She then sat back and watched the young investigator fall over the edge into a large orgasm. Kelli’s cry of passion filled the room.

Ryan left the room and told an assistant, “get her back in the bed. I want her used by Neil and they are not to stop until her ass, mouth and pussy are filled with his cum. Keep her mentally floating above the image at all times.”

The assistant nodded and walked away.

For the next five hours, Kelli remained in a drugged and tranced state, a spectator to her own demise. The researchers collected data as her libido grew and her inhibitions crashed. Anyone watching saw Neil fuck her ass, pussy, and mouth coaxing orgasm after orgasm from the young doctor. Throughout it all, Kelli thought she was a witness to it all. Her body somehow felt every touch, but her mind could not make the connection between reality and a trance induced alternate reality.

For the next four mornings, at exactly 8am, the process repeated itself over and over again. The introductory office call with Dr. Ryan was followed by a drugging, more trances and then movement to the test and evaluation facility where Kelli and Neil responded to stimuli and mental commands. Both were almost free of inhibitions and their sex had gotten more and more aggressive.

The following week, Kelli again went to meet Dr. Ryan. In Kelli’s briefcase this morning was her draft report, prepared by Dr. Ryan’s team and slipped into the case. In an earlier tranced state, Kelli was told that she had prepared the report, with her team’s input, and that it was ready for final review and comment by the investigated company.

At the previous day’s session and conditioning, Kelli had been told that when she woke up in the morning, she would not realize anything was amiss, know the job was done and the team had completed its work. She was returned to her condo that evening and put to sleep as was Neil and the two other team members. All awoke refreshed, unaware and changed in so many ways yet to be discovered.

At 745am, Kelli met Neil in the hallway outside of the conference room where they would meet Dr. Ryan and her team. Kelli had to refocus. For some reason, she looked at Neil in a new way. Had he always been this handsome? Had he been working out? Her mind shouted, “god, he is good looking.” At the same time, Neil looked to Kelli thinking,”she is the sexiest woman I know” and then his mind drifted off to all of the things he would like to do to her and her body. He felt his cock stir just as Kelli felt her pussy moisten.

At 8am, Dr Ryan opened the conference room door and greeted the two lead investigators. She smiled as they handed her a copy of the draft report for comment before they went final. “I think you will like our findings of “no deficiencies or corrective actions noted,” Kelli said.

“That is wonderful news and we hope your time here was productive,” Ryan said.

She looked to Kelli and said “you look particularly beautiful this morning in that skirt and blouse, may I ask if you are wearing any panties.”

Kelli blushed red and Neil looked shocked, but then Kelli answered, “no, I am not.” Her answer seemed to even surprise her especially when she continued. “It feels much better without them especially given how wet I am these days.”

Dr. Ryan smiled as did members of her team.

Looking to Neil, she said, “and why are you antsy in your chair?”

Neil looked down and whispered, “because I have a hard-on. Looking at Kelli got me excited.”

Kelli felt her pussy grow wetter at his answer. Both of the investigators looked to Dr. Ryan.

“As you can see, you cannot lie to me and you have no inhibitions. You will say or do anything asked of you.” Dr. Ryan looked at the to stunned investigators.

When Kelli went to say “we are leaving,” Dr. Ryan looked to her colleagues and then back to Kelli.

“Dreamland,” she said in a loud voice and immediately Kelli’s mind became foggy, as did Neil’s.

“As you see, the drug allows you to enter a trance or dreamlike state at a single command.” Ryan let her words sink in as she knew Kelli’s comprehension was slower in her new state of mind. In that state, you dream you are seeing things and as you see them, you feel them. In reality, the dream is reality and everything is actually happening to you.”

She continued. “You have been here two weeks and everyday you believed it was the first day. You have been in a deep trance courtesy of the drugs. You have been trained and programmed and in the end, gave us a clean bill of health.”

With that statement, Dr. Ryan told Kelli and Neil to strip. “After all, we don’t want that outfit wrinkled.”

Kelli and Neil removed one article of clothing after another as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Neither could stop their hands from following Ryan’s suggestion. When they were naked, Ryan patted the conference table and whispered, “Kelli, you belong laying up here.” Immediately, Kelli sat on the edge of the table and then reclined with her back on the table.

“It is time to pleasure Kelli isn’t it Neil?”

Neil took a seat in front of Kelli and spread her legs. Immediately, he began feasting on Kelli’s wet pussy and clit. As he did, his own cock hardened even more. As those in the conference room watched, Kelli was driven to a quick orgasm. Neil then flipped her over and fucked her from behind. Kelli’s head faced forward and she looked straight into the eyes of Dr. Ryan who was smiling and whispering “good girl.”

The next day, Keillor and Neil met with Dr. Marta Cole about their draft report.

“They have processes you must see,” Kelli said with some excitement. She added, “Dr Ryan would love to host you for a visit.”

“Please set it up and I want the two of you to attend too.” Dr. Cole s lied at her colleagues before adding, “good work.”

Two weeks later, the three of them were back in Dr. Ryan’s office. Dr. Ryan’s executive assistant, Lisa Whitte, brought in a tray containing three cups of coffee and some fruit. She put a cup down in front of each individual and whispered “cream and sugar are on the table for your use.”

Ryan smiled as she watched her guests sip their beverages. Down the hall, her team was ready to receive their new ‘guest,’ ….Dr. Marta Cole.