The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greta’s Suggestions: Hot Tit Milk Whore Therapy

by VWscribble

site: patreon.com/vwscribble

Part 2

“Where to now, Ms. Esmerian?” Yolanda asked as they walked across the parking lot to the car. There was no hint of mockery; she sounded exactly as docile as she ever did.

Eva looked at the librarian glasses and then at the green dress and remembered the firm little titties under it. She wondered if they were still hard, as hers were. So hard they felt like they were going to pop right out of the French maid’s outfits. If they did, would Yolanda suck them again?

“I think you can probably call me Eva, now,” Eva said.

“I’ll call you whatever I want to, bitch,” Yolanda answered in exactly the same deferential tone. Before Eva could answer, her assistant had pinned her up against the car, her mouth hungry on hers, one hand holding Eva’s head steady, the other around her waist pulling her close. Her knee under the ridiculous little French maid skirt ground up against Eva’s bare slit.

“Ms. Esmerian,” she whispered in Eva’s ear. Inevitably, humiliatingly, Eva came.

* * *

“This way, Ms. Esmerian,” Yolanda said politely, for all the world as if she were guiding Eva into one of her dad’s stupid meetings. Yolanda put her hand on Eva’s shoulder and pushed her gently but firmly forward, onto Ray’s tattooed shoulder. He flexed beneath her, grunting as he tried not to lose the rhythm. His cock ring shifted inside her, and she clamped down around him…then gasped as she felt fingers (Yolanda’s?) moving purposefully around her anus. “What?” she said.

“Just some lubrication, Ms. Esmerian. Don’t worry; it’ll only take a second and then we’ll get this nice hard cock right up in you…”

“What?! Don’t…” Eva said, and then the pleasure and pain almost made her pass out.

Things had sort of gotten out of control after they’d gotten into the car. Eva had decided absolutely, positively, that she needed to get home and out of the maid costume and figure out what the fuck was happening to her. She needed to settle her nerves…she thought briefly of a cigarette, and then somehow, the French maid outfit was around her waist and she was trying to lick her own nipples and begging Yolanda to suck her, please god suck her sweet milk she’d do anything, lick your cunt, be your bitch, please…

Yolanda agreed. But there were conditions.

Thus the tattoo parlor.

Eva rather liked Ray. Usually the shaved head look did nothing for her, but what with the way the afternoon had gone, she was feeling somewhat vulnerable, and she appreciated his gentleness. He was obviously a little taken aback by the (already battered) maid outfit, and the smell of sex and the request. He must have asked her if she was sure ten times…and he’d obviously gotten the dark-haired guy to take Yolanda aside so he could talk to Eva alone. And when she finally convinced him, he was adorably careful about it, asking her to spell Yolanda’s name twice, and even writing out “Fuck Cow” in a neat, blocky script. “I know it looks silly,” he said, “but you want to spell everything out first. Once it’s done…”

He had a little lisp; “silly” came out “thilly.” Eva wondered if he was gay. Pity if so…she realized that she was going to need to get on the table in a minute, and he’d find out that she had nothing on under the skirt. Would he get hard? With some effort, she resisted checking out his crotch…

And then…

“Ms. Esmerian?” Yolanda said. “Would you like a cigarette before they get started?”

She held one up, between her fingers. It was lit. The smell of nicotine.

“Sorry, you really can’t smoke in here,” said Ray.

“Oh, you bitch,” Eva said at the same time.

Then her tits were out, her nipples up and hard. Like little milky sex gophers, pop, she thought inanely. Yolanda carefully put her glasses aside (such pretty eyes, Eva thought) before she took the right nipple in her mouth with practiced ease. Eva’s head rolled back, and she was looking into Ray’s eyes as he took two horrified steps back..and then, four even more horrified steps forward. He knelt down and his lips closed around her.

He was gentle; Yolanda nipped hard, always on the verge of pain, like she had a grudge, but Ray was cautious, almost reverent as he pulled, nuzzling her, begging. She felt the milk come, and the orgasm was gentle too, like a breath, sweet and comforting. Then Yolanda and Ray were kissing, the milk dribbling out of their mouths (so much for that green dress, Eva thought, with some disappointment) and the dark-haired guy and someone else (another artist? Or had he been getting work done?) were at her tits.

And then there was Ray’s magnificent, circumcised, pierced penis. He could barely get his pants off it was so hard. She gave the shaft a few licks, and kissed the head, but she kept the oral sex short because she needed it in her. He sat on one of the chairs, his mouth around her tit again as she mounted him, pushing down to take his whole length—it felt like the head was going to split her in two, then pulling up the shaft, and ramming down again…

She didn’t know how many times she’d already cum when Yolanda shoved the second dick in her ass. She clutched Ray hard…the guy behind her grabbed her waist and sped up, and she felt Ray speed up too…she could feel him thrusting deeper underneath her….

“Ms. Esmerian,” Yolanda said.

Eva looked up to see Yolanda deep throat an enormous cock with bland efficiency. She licked a dab of pre-cum off the tip, then licked down the shaft, swirling her tongue over the balls. She stood, grabbed the cock firmly, and jerked once, twice.

“Open, please, Ms. Esmerian,” she said. Eva obeyed automatically, Yolanda jerked again, and the cum shot out, squirting into her mouth, sliding down her chest to mix with the milk…the thought sent her over the edge. She came, jerking, and then Ray groaned and his dick spasmed inside her. The guy in her ass pulled out and she gasped at the sudden emptiness—then she felt his hardness against her ass crack, and knew he was cumming across her cheeks.

She lay panting against Ray for a while, feeling him soften inside her. The ring was still hard though, sending occasional flashes of pleasure shivering through her. She started kissing absently at the hollow of his throat, up towards his jaw…she felt him stir inside her, getting hard again, and she ground down, her tongue getting more insistent. He took her nipple in his mouth…

Yolanda’s fingers rammed into her ass again. Eva sat up with a gasp.

“I think that’s all we have time for, Ms. Esmerian,” she said, shoving her fingers in harder to emphasize the point. “We still need these nice gentlemen to give you that tattoo, after all.”

* * *

Eva stood in her new, completely trashed maid outfit beside Yolanda’s small, neat desk in the middle of Yolanda’s small, neat apartment, which Eva had never in a million years thought she would see. She didn’t go to her assistant’s apartments.

But to be fair she’d done a lot of things today that she didn’t do. Her lower back hurt from the tattoo. Her legs were wobbly. She needed a cig…her mind sheered away. She needed to sit down, but Yolanda had told her to stand and wait. She still felt various fluids leaking out of various holes.

Yolanda walked in briskly, drying her hair. She was in a no-nonsense blue robe, her glasses already in place. She looked clean, brisk, and efficient. Like Greta, Eva thought, and felt dizzy with need.

Yolanda ducked her head for all the world as if she hadn’t fucked Eva and tattooed her and arranged a gang bang to humiliate her. She sat and pulled out her iPad.

“Tomorrow’s schedule, Miss Esmerian. You have a facial at 11. Then at 2, your weekly meeting with your father. I think that would be a good time for him to fuck your needy cunt, don’t you?”

Eva made a noise as her cunt spasmed on cue when mentioned. Then her brain caught up. She tried to scream, but it came out breathier.

“Fuck…daddy? No, don’t schedule…I don’t want to…”

Yolanda looked up with a completely neutral expression. “You don’t want to fuck your father hard like the submissive bitch you are? I’m not sure how you’re going to avoid it. You need to meet with him, and he’s going to ask you about your habit. You know how you get.”

Eva was helplessly moistening, and also panicking. Her chest heaved under the remains of her dress. She wanted to sit down. She wanted Yolanda to fuck her. She wanted to not think about her father’s dick.

“I…” she hated the pleading in her voice. Also loved it. “Couldn’t you reschedule? Or help me? Help?”

Yolanda tapped her finger against the iPad. She looked over her glasses. “You want me to take on extra duties? To discipline you so you don’t fuck your father? Why exactly should I do that?”

Eva swallowed. “I could give you money?” She paused. “A lot of money?” Without really meaning to she cupped her big tits under the dress. “Or I’ll fuck you. You can fuck me. However you want.”

Yolanda finally smiled. “I can fuck you however I want anyway, dear. And you already tripled my salary.” She stood up and came around the desk. Eva watched her, eyes wide, heart hammering, pussy clenching. She wanted Yolanda to touch her but she didn’t touch her. Just stood there, in the robe and the glasses and the smile.

“So…what can I do?” Eva said helplessly.

“Well…” Yolanda rolled the word around her lips. “I think I’d like you to take a more active part in your degradation, Miss Esmerian.” She stepped closer, and leaned close, her lips at Eva’s ear. Her voice got lower and more sensual; Eva could feel her hot breath. “If you don’t want to fuck daddy, what do you want to do, hm? Tell me the fantasies you don’t want to tell me. And maybe we can distract you enough that you can resist putting dad dick in your ass.”

Eva was panting. When she looked up Yolanda was back at her desk with the iPad. She looked ready to take notes.

“I don’t want to tell you that,” Eva said. Her clit disagreed vehemently. She was so wet she thought she might be making a puddle on the floor.

“Oh?” Yolanda said. “You prefer to have an exciting meeting with your father then?”

Eva took a breath. She wasn’t sure if she was trying not to cry or trying not to cum.

“Gang bang,” she said.

Yolanda’s brow furrowed. “We did that, Miss Esmerian. This afternoon. It was fairly memorable.”

“Right,” Eva said. “I remember. But, more. I sometimes fantasize about more. Five. Ten? Just lots of cocks.”

Yolanda made a note. “Well, ten is something of a logistical challenge, but I’m good at my job. I think we can get five to ten hard dicks in you. What else?”

“Can I touch myself? I need…”

“Not yet,” Yolanda said. Her voice was husky. “Go on.”

Eva thought about Greta counting. She thought about her ass.

“Spanking,” she whispered. “Swat my naughty ass. Till I come.”

Yolanda made another note. “Well,” she said. “We can do that right now, I think.”

* * *

It was at her next session with Greta that Eva had her revelation. Greta struck her bare ass with the cane, and she groaned without lifting her mouth from Yolanda’s delicious clit. Greta struck again…and again…and suddenly Eva’s head came up.

“You…planned it!” she said.

There was such exaggerated wonder on her face that Yolanda’s bland façade actually crumbled for a moment. She smiled.

“Maybe, Ms. Esmerian,” she said. “Maybe I planned to turn you into my little tit milk whore.” She cupped Eva’s chin in her hand. “Doesn’t that make you hotter than ever, bitch? To know I bought you? To know that Greta fucked your cunt brain just for me?”

Ms. Esmerian came, quietly but decisively. She came again when her tongue slid back into its rightful place in Yolanda’s cunt.

Greta giggled. “Much better than cigarettes, yes?” she said. She patted Eva on the head like a dog.

* * *