The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greta’s Suggestions: Dominant Slut Girl Dick Therapy

by VWscribble

site: patreon.com/vwscribble

Part 2

“And what do you hope to get out of your year of student teaching, dear?” Claire asked.

Leanne blinked. She was sitting on a couch…somewhere? Not the breakroom. She’d come in the breakroom for a break, because that is what the breakroom was for. Or…maybe because she’d heard noises? There was grunting, panting, a shriek. She’d been worried and had come in and there was Candace. Candy? Lovely, giant, thrusting Candy ass and Claire behind her and then Claire turned. And there was something huge and important that didn’t seem to fit in her brain.

Claire’s breasts—tits? Tits. Were just about falling out of her blue top. Her leather skirt hugged her hips. There was a bulge which Leanne was having trouble not staring at.

“Leanne, honey, focus,” Claire said. She held her chin gently and turned her face so she was looking directly into Claire’s eyes, directly at Claire’s red, red lips. She felt her breathing quicken. There was some static, some message, from lower down. Danger, something other than danger.

“Where…this isn’t the breakroom?” she said. “Where’s Candy?”

Claire laughed throatily. She didn’t let go of her face. “You’ll get to suck on your Candy again soon. But answer my question, Leanne. What do you hope to get out of student teaching?”

“A…a teaching degree?” Leanne said. It was an obvious answer. She wished she didn’t sound so tentative about it.

Claire shook her head sadly. “Oh, no, baby. I think we both know that’s not really what you want. Not deep down in your bits.”

Trying to follow Claire’s logic was making Leanne dizzy. Or maybe following her lips. Especially the way they said “bits.” She felt her own lips moving along with them.

“Leanne?” That throaty insinuation again. “Don’t you want to know why you became a student teacher?”

“Uhhh…okay? Why did I want to become a student teacher?”

Claire smiled. “It’s because you’ve always had really intense fantasies about fucking teachers! Fuck fuck fuckety fuck. Teachers are sexy and you want to have them up in your hot little cunt all the time! You just want to be a bisexual treat for overworked teachers wherever you go!”

“I…” Leanne said. Obviously Claire was insane. She was almost 100% sure that was not why she’d become a student teacher. Yes, teachers were hot, especially Claire with her blouse buttoned down to there. And Candy, with that mouth-watering cunt. Or a cunt she assumed was mouth-watering cunt. Since she hadn’t seen it. Right?

“I think I should go,” Leanne said. “Back to school. Where all the hot teachers are. To teach me.” Claire’s tits rose and fell. “Where am I?” she said.

“You’re right where you should be, about to wrap your lips around your teacher,” Claire said. And then it was there, and Leanne remembered everything, or at least the one important thing. She licked her lips. Then she licked the most important thing. It quivered, and she quivered too, all the way down to the center of her. She cupped the heavy balls reverently as her head bobbed. She really wanted to finger her hot, needy clitty, but it was more important to assist the teacher in every way possible.

“Mm,” Claire said, and came with casual profligacy in her mouth. Leanne gagged joyously and swallowed, looking up with adoration. “Have I been a good helper?” she said, when she could speak again. Her cunt was on fire.

“Sure!” Claire said. “But I think Candy needs some help now with her lesson plan.”

Sure enough, Candy had settled herself on a seat across the room. Her fingers spread her lips invitingly. Leanne crawled over to assist.

* * *

Despite the lack of sleep, or rather because of it, Claire was feeling pretty good as the students filed in for class the next day. She smiled sweetly at them as one after the other did a double take at her new red dress. It was pushing school regulations, she knew. The skirt was so short it was a wonder her…surprise…didn’t just pop out, and the two narrow strips barely containing her breasts seemed there mostly to point out she didn’t have a bra.

The principal had spoken to her about it, actually. She’d been pretty unpleasant. But then they’d gone into her office and she and Mrs. Wallace and the penis had had a very, very productive talk about appropriate attire and why exactly Mrs. Wallace needed her whores to wear French maid costumes when they pissed on her face and schoolgirl fetishware when they fucked her up the ass with a dildo.

Claire smiled slightly. She stroked herself under the skirt. She’d never liked the principal much, was the truth, but still, Mrs. Wallace had been so grateful it was hard not to feel some sense of satisfaction—especially when Leanne had volunteered to rush out to buy suitable attire and equipment. So sweet. Maybe that was why Greta enjoyed her work so much….

The girls were all more or less settled. Claire stood, strutting out in front of the desk on her five-inch heels. Adorable little Becca looked about ready to pass out. Everybody else was silent for a moment — and then the irrepressible giggling started. Some outraged hissing as well, it sounded like. A couple of girls were about ready to get up and walk right out as they’d walked in. The young were so puritanical…

She smiled. No reason to put it off…

“Girls,” she said. “I have something to show you…”

And then everyone got very, very quiet.

“So!” Claire said brightly. “Let’s practice the kissing scene again, shall we? Only this time with a little more passion, perhaps…Neela and Debra? Why don’t you both come up here to demonstrate for the class?”

The two girls came up eagerly enough, though there was some clumsiness navigating the rows since their eyes were more or less fixed on the one spot.

“Now, Neela, I liked what you and Debra did yesterday, but let’s try a little sexier this time, okay? You can do sexier, right?”

Neela nodded. Debra was breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling delightfully under her uniform.

“…Palm to palm is holy palmers kiss,” Neela said, somewhat distractedly. “Um…sexier….” Her palm traced up Debra’s front, lightly caressing one breast, before reaching her mouth.

“Have not saints lips, and holy palmer’s too?” Debra said throatily. She took Neela’s wrist in both her hands. Her tongue slid out and over the palm, before she deliberately closed her lips around Neela’s index-finger. She slid her lips down, and then back. Her eyes were locked on Claire’s.

Neela seemed to have forgotten her lines.

“Ay, pilgrim,” Claire prompted her. She gave her a little swat on the butt to help. Neela jumped; her finger came out of Debra’s mouth with an audible slurp, trailing saliva.

“Ay, pilgrim…lips...” she leaned forward, so her mouth was just inches from Debra’s. “That they must use in…”

But Debra had had enough. Her left hand snaked around and under Neela’s skirt, pulling the other girl’s crotch hard against her. Her right hand grabbed the back of Neela’s head and pulled her down. She shoved her tongue into her half-parted lips. The two ground into each other, moaning. The rest of the class stared, in some cases open-mouthed. Claire noticed that Grace, a very attractive black-haired girl with luscious tits, was actually drooling.

“Right!” said Claire cheerfully, cupping her balls with one hand and gently brushing her tit with the other. “That was very stimulating! But I think there are other possible readings too. Grace and…Suzanne? Could you come up here?”

Grace’s mouth closed with a snap; Suzanne, an Asian girl with short hair and fetching legs, hurried up. They seemed eager and focused. Neither looked over to where Debra had now maneuvered Neela against Claire’s desk. Neela’s shirt was rolled up and her bra was pulled down; Debra was tonguing her small, perfect nipples enthusiastically.

“Okay,” Claire said. “Now, Suzanne, let’s think about this line, ‘Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.’ Debra, as you saw, took that line as a cue to kiss Neela right on the lips, which was quite sexy.”

Neela, behind them and on cue, came audibly.

“Quite sexy. But what else might we do at that line? What else does lips suggest?”

Grace was never the smartest pencil in the sea at the best of times, and right now her brain was so sodden with confusion and lust that it was all she could do to not start drooling again. Suzanne, though was quicker on the uptake. “Ohhhh,” she said, her eyes getting wide.

“Yes?” said Claire. “Go ahead and show us what you’re thinking about, Suzanne.”

Suzanne turned to Grace, who still looked confused. “Ay, pilgrim,” she said, “lips that we must use in prayer!” She stepped forward, lifted Grace’s skirt, and maneuvered her fingers around the panties and in.

Grace was not exactly expecting to be finger-fucked, but she couldn’t have been much more ready. She was so wet people at the back of the class must have been able to see it. She gave one gasp, then another, and then, as Suzanne found her clit, she screamed. “Oh, God!”

Claire clapped. “Superb! Notice how Grace improvised a prayer there? Very clever line reading. Keep that in mind as you pair up to fuck each other’s hot little cunts, okay?” She gave her dick a lazy, satisfying tug. “Becca, dear, I’m going to drill you. Take off your clothes, okay? ”

Suzanne, goal-directed, already had Grace’s magnificent, enormous tits out, her mouth latched onto one nipple as she continued to work her partner’s sopping snatch. The other girls were scurrying to find partners. Becca was just finishing pulling of her bra. Her curves, lovely under the clothes, were spectacular in the nude. Her cunt glistened. Her breasts were every bit as flushed as Claire could have wished.

“Ms. Lydon,” Becca said. “I don’t…I mean, are you sure…”

“Oh yes,” said Claire. “Quite sure.” She pushed her back onto her desk, spread her legs, grabbed tight to Becca’s eloquently curved hips, and without further ado rammed herself in. Becca gasped and ground against her, trying to drive the cock further up.

“Eager little thing,” Claire said, and obliged her with the next thrust, pushing so far she thought she might scrape against Becca’s teeth. Becca screamed again and arched, hands convulsively kneading her tits.

“A trespass sweetly urged!” Claire said. “Here’s your sin again, sweet little bitch.” She pulled out and came all over those lovely D-cups.

Teaching English was so inspiring.

* * *

“So do you think you could come and speak to the class?” Claire asked. “I know they’d really appreciate it. Young girls often find their hot, moist, budding sexuality so confusing. They could certainly use guidance.”

Greta stroked one long, thin, swollen nipple as she watched Claire leisurely fucking Candy’s luxurious ass. She spread her legs slightly to give Becca better access to her clit. Becca’s tongue swirled with surprising skill. Greta grabbed her head and pressed her deeper, then climaxed, quietly but efficiently against her face.

Becca lifted her head, Greta’s juices smeared around her mouth, and even on that cute nose. Greta kissed her with tongue, thoroughly. Then she directed her back to the cunt, grinding her hips absently at the girl returned to her task. Candy was still being drilled from behind, making increasingly desperate noises.

“Certainly…mmmm…I will come and talk to your girls,” Greta said. “I am sure that would be very enjoyable. They already seem very….uh…knowledgeable and skilled. What do you think they need help with exactly?”

“Well,” Claire said, still thrusting. “I was kind of hoping to give a few of them larger tits, you know? Much larger. And maybe it would be fun to have a few more with dicks — like maybe Suzanne? She seems like she’d like to fuck Grace with a thick, hard cock….”

“Cock,"” Candy agreed, and came suddenly and loudly. Greta did too, a moment later.

Claire figured that meant her suggestion was approved.

End