The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greg and Andre’s Hypnotic Adventures

Part 5 – Kristen

Both Greg and I had stuff to do the next day, but our minds had difficulty concentrating. It took a great effort on our part to take our minds away from the unbelievable experience of the previous evening. We couldn’t wait to go back to the club to see our hypnotic friends again.

That evening we arrived at the club very early but were met with disappointment. We were informed that Kandi and Tracy had both decided to take a couple of days off. We were in shock. We had not realized how much of a craving the girls had left in us. But, we had little choice but to accept the situation, so we simply took all the strength we could muster and spent the next two days trying hard to entertain ourselves in other ways.

Finally after two days we went back to the club. This time the news was devastating. We were informed that the girls had moved to another city. It seems they had an irresistible offer concerning a psychology internship at a prominent university and they had to start right away. The hole in our stomachs at this devastating shock felt like a giant cavern.

We tried to comfort ourselves with a bit of alcohol, not too much cause Greg had to drive. Most of the girls dancing that evening were gorgeous, but we had absolutely no interest in them. We just sat silently sipping at our beers, hardly looking at each other and with seemingly nothing to say.

After what seemed like an excruciating amount of time I heard Greg’s morbid tone: “Any ideas?” We looked at each other for a few seconds like two lost souls, I shook my head, and took another sip.

More silence, then I casually said: “We need to get this shit out of our heads, somehow”. “Yeah”, Greg agreed.

More silence, then Greg, sarcastically: “Let’s get someone to hypnotize the shit away”. “Good idea, you know anyone?” I replied with somewhat throw-away sarcasm.

Greg scoffed, and we went back to our depressed mood and our beers. Suddenly a scary thought occurred to me, and my facial expression went funny. I looked up at Greg, he noticed my expression, and tried to silently read it. Then, as if our minds telepathically connected, a scary expression came over Greg as well.

“OOOHHH, you can’t be thinking what I’m thinking, are you?” Greg said with a look of disbelief. I just silently kept looking at him. Then he continued: “Please tell me you are not thinking of . . . .” Then we both uttered the word in unison: “Kristen!!”

Kristen was an old girlfriend of Greg’s, and quite an accomplished hypnotist, although still an amateur. Greg had told me of his hypnotic exploits with her, and though a lot of them were thrilling, there had been some very unfortunate experiences as well, which Greg had worked very hard to put behind him. They were sort of distant friends now, and I’m sure the thought of resurrecting hypnosis with her again was not something Greg felt particularly comfortable with.

“Listen, buddy, I know how you feel”, I said. “and I certainly don’t want to put any kind of pressure on you”. We looked at each other silently again for an extended period. I could tell that his mind, like mine, was gyrating with conflicting ideas. We could feel the craving, and we did want it to go away, quickly. Kristen was very skillful, but how dangerous?

Greg did want very badly, as did I, to get rid of our very painful craving, and eventually rationalized in his mind that maybe with the time that had passed, the state of his current “polite” relationship with her, and the fact that he would not be seeing her alone, that he could possibly convince her to use her skills to hopefully make us feel better.

OK, to be perfectly honest we were both also extremely horny for more hypnosis, and we both knew that! But what the hell! So we both took a deep breath, and Greg took off to phone Kristen!

After what seemed like an eternity Greg finally came back to report his conversation. They had a detailed discussion, and after Greg had explained the experience we had with the girls and what it had done to us Kristen thought she had a pretty good idea as to how to remove our craving and agreed to help us. She had no plans that evening and said we could come right over.

“What do you think, Greg?”, I asked intently. “My instinct tells me this is worth a try”, he replied. So off we went to see Kristen the ‘therapist’.

Kristen greeted us very warmly. We followed her to a very cozy looking den where we were asked to sit and make ourselves comfortable. This was quite exciting for me personally. Ever since Greg had described his Kristen experiences to me I had fantasized meeting her in person. She was very close to what I had imagined: very attractive, very confident, and she definitely did project an aura of mysticism.

“It’s very nice to finally meet you, Andre. Greg did mention you to me a couple of times in the past.” As she said those words very cordially her eyes were directly fixated on me, and I suddenly felt a surge of power coming from them. I don’t know if it was just a result of my anxious feeling of anticipation or her deliberately trying to have fun with me but I suddenly felt a million butterflies fluttering in my stomach and I could definitely sense a bit of mischief from her. She had also taken the trouble to dress in a very sorceress-like attire complete with the occult-like jewelry that Greg had described to me in the past. It felt quite intimidating although still friendly and cordial, and after a stunned second or two I gave her an answer which I still can’t remember, except that it felt unoriginal and lame.

Greg immediately took over. “So Kristen, tell us more about what you have in mind.”

Kristen slowly turned her head towards Greg, eyed him mischievously for about a second, then slowly and with an air of satisfaction replied: “Well, I am thinking of sending you boys on a little mind trip to meet the ladies again, only this time I will be with you, and I think you might enjoy what I have in store, especially if you enjoy spell-and-sorcery movies.”

She paused for a second to let her idea sink in, then added: “I am hoping what you will see will rid you of your craving, besides being what I hope will be a pleasant ride for you. Now, I’m not going to charge you for my services”, she added with a mischievous tone to her voice, “but I would expect that . . . maybe . . . you could spoil me a little?!”, as she playfully glanced at both of us while slowly raising and twirling her foot seductively in Greg’s direction.

Taking the hint, Greg slowly removed Kristen’s shoe from her foot and began giving her a foot massage, as he kept cautiously looking at her. “You will behave yourself, right Kristen?”

Kristen eyed him for a second, then calmingly and reassuringly replied: “Yes Greg, I will behave myself. You really don’t have anything to fear from me today. I made a promise to you on the phone and I will keep it.” Her tone of voice and facial expression made both of us believe her, even when she playfully added “I do think it’s fair, as I safely provide my little service to you, that I get a little fun and enjoyment out of it. Now please trust me.” She gave both of us a ‘please-acknowledge’ look, and we both nodded.

“Now I know how you boys enjoy hypnosis, and I enjoy a pampering foot massage, so why don’t we get started, hmmm? Greg, look at me. I won’t hypnotize you just yet, but it’s been a while and I just want to gauge your susceptibility, so just keep your eyes on me for a few seconds, please.” As Greg complied to Kristen’s request I watched as Kristen stared and Greg’s facial expression quickly became submissive, all the while never stopping his foot massage to Kristen. It was obvious to me that his affinity for Kristen’s hypnotic power was still there. “Hmmm”, declared Kristen, “looks like there won’t be any problem here.” She smiled. Then Greg’s hand slowly lifted signaling he wanted to ask Kristen: “If you don’t mind, I’d like to be able to see how you hypnotize Andre.” “Sure, of course” replied Kristen, “but I’d still like to hypnotize you while Andre watches as well. I’ve never hypnotized him and I think it would help if he saw someone else succumb to my hypnosis before I put him under. I’ll bring you out of it so you can observe, you can watch him go under, then I’ll put you back under so I can attempt my therapy on both of you at the same time.” “Fair enough” replied Greg.

Ever since I had first read Greg’s descriptions of Kristen I had always fascinated seeing the real thing up close, so this was exceptionally exciting for me to watch. She smiled as she placed two fingers under Greg’s chin, had him look straight into her eyes, and watched his facial expression become more and more submissive under her gaze. She never said a word. After intensifying her gaze for a few seconds she slowly started to make hypnotic gestures and circles before Greg’s face, and Greg’s eyes started to flutter as he quickly fell under Kristen’s spell. Soon his eyes could not open any more and Kristen let his chin fall to his chest. Not a word had been said. He was under in less than a minute.

“Even after all this time his subconcious still remembers my style”, said Kristen with a smile of satisfaction. Then she addressed Greg’s subconscious with her hypnotic voice: “Tonight, Greg, I am your Mistress. You will submit to me willingly and happily, do you understand?” “Yes”, replied Greg in a submissive tone. “You are in love with my foot, Greg. You are absolutely and totally enthralled by my beautiful foot. When I snap my fingers, you will caress, kiss, and worship my foot with all the devotion you can muster.” She snapped her fingers, and as she turned towards me to make regular small talk Greg went to work on her foot like a starving man eating his first meal.

“I’ll let him pamper me like that for a few minutes before I have him watch us”, declared Kristen with a mischievous smile. “So what do you have to say, Andre?”

I was completely intimated at this point. Seeing this demonstration of power in person had me completely overwhelmed. Kristen was right. Seeing this had definitely contributed to my susceptibility and acceptance to submit to her. In hindsight, I think she had more than pampering in mind when she decided to have Greg worship her the way she planned. The more I saw Greg totally enthralled at her foot the more my desire to be in his shoes increased, and when it became time for Kristen to hypnotize me I was more than prepared to succumb.

“Greg, look at me”. Making her index and middle fingers into a ‘V’, Kristen then made a pass downwards before Greg’s eyes and commanded him to “Sleeeeeeeeep! When I snap my fingers this time you will awaken but you will not remember worshipping my feet. It will seem as if I instantly hypnotized you and woke you again. Later on I will allow you to remember. You will observe Andre’s hypnosis induction. Afterwards all I need to do to put you back under is simply wave my hand hypnotically before your eyes and say the command ‘Sleep!’ . . . do you understand?” “I understand”, replied Greg. After Kristen snapped her fingers Greg opened his eyes and remarked: “Hmmm, that was quick!” Kristen smiled. I said nothing.

Kristen turned and looked straight at me . . . and silently observed me for what seemed like an eternity. As I looked at her beautiful hypnotic eyes which were obviously very attractive to me I also had many conflicting and uncomfortable feelings inside of me. This was a of course an unbelievable fantasy for me, but we are talking about my friend’s ex-girlfriend here, and he is right here watching, not to mention the obvious age difference between Kristen and me.

As if reading my mind, Kristen spoke: “I can tell you’re quite nervous, Andre, so let’s understand a few things. I know being Greg’s friend you must be uncomfortable but I assume Greg has already told you that we discussed you over the phone and both he and I are comfortable with me hypnotizing you. After all the main purpose here is therapy, and if you’re OK with it as well Greg assured me he had no problem with the type of ‘pampering’ I had in mind from both of you as my, shall we say, ‘compensation’ for my services”, she grinned. “As for the age difference between us I have a favorite uncle who’s about your age and I hypnotize him for fun all the time, so I have no problems . . . do you?” she asked with a wide grin. I was taken aback at how accurate she was with her reading of me, and I kinda choked on my affirmative answer as I nodded which got a laugh from both her and Greg.

“OK then. This will take a little longer than Greg of course, but just relax and I’ll have you under in no time.” Those words immediately sent my heart beating three times as fast, and Kristen smiled. “OK I think you should start by taking a few deep breaths to relax. Seriously, Andre, everything’s fine so just breath and relax, don’t try to analyze and question what I do, and let me do all the work. I mostly use my instinct when hypnotizing someone new. So just focus on me, let go, and relaaaaaax!”

As I did my best to let go, Kristen silently observed me as I tried to relax while focusing on her hypnotic eyes. She observed my reaction to her eyes. After a few seconds she slowly moved her index finger before my face. She moved it up and down, then back and forth, as she observed the way my eyes followed. She removed her finger, stared at my eyes again for a few seconds, then proceeded to use a single hand, then both hands, to gesture hypnotically in a variety of ways. With a bit of guilt I felt a twinge of arousal. Hypnotic gestures have always been a strong fetish for me. By this time I could feel myself having fallen in a bit of a trance, and I’m sure both Kristen and Greg noticed it.

Kristen stopped her gestures, and slowly sat back on the sofa smiling and observing. I was motionless, unable to look away from her. With a mischievous look, she slowly lifted her foot before my face and waited to see my reaction. I lifted my arms to give her a foot massage but she started hypnotically gesturing with her foot, again observing me intently even as she kept her mischievous grin. My eyes of course followed her every movement, and this time I felt much more enthralled by this compelling sorceress. After a few gestures, she slowly placed the ball of her foot on my forehead, and on instinct I closed my eyes and relaxed. After a few seconds, Kristen broke the silence for the first time with a very soothing tone: “I don’t think we’ll have a problem with you either, Andre. You’ll be completely under very shortly, then I’ll put Greg under again and you guys will have a very . . . pleasant . . . dream!

“As I remove my foot, Andre, you will open your eyes, but you will notice how difficult it is to do so.” She removed her foot, and I in fact did find it surprisingly difficult to open my eyes. I hadn’t realized how relaxed I had become. Then Kristen slowly moved right in my face and circled her hypnotic hands before my eyes: “You’re getting sleepy, Andre . . . very . . very . . sleepy . . . your eyelids are so very, very, heavy . . . so very, very, heavy . . . just let go and sleep . . . Andre . . . Sleep! . . . Sleep! . . . Sleep!!” . . . and my eyes closed permanently.

As if in a distance I heard Kristen say: “Greg . . sleep!” and a faint thud on the sofa.

Although I don’t remember exact details I do remember Kristen spending time taking both of us deeper into trance. Shortly afterwards, we were in a dream.