The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Green Ring

Standard warnings: This is a work of fiction. I made it all up. I don’t know anyone like this, and if anyone or anything here seems familiar to you, then that’s just weird. This story is for adults only, although there is very little sex in this chapter..

Chapter 2: Sienna Sees the Light

“Well, Dillon, we’ll see you Sunday evening,” Jerome White, President of Fucquad College told Dillon Marse as he walked out the front door, “keep my son out of trouble, okay?” He said jokingly.

“Okay, Dr. White, I’ll sure try,” Dillon called back as the college president closed the door behind him. It was Friday afternoon, four days after rising senior Dillon had returned from an archaeological expedition to the Czech Republic.

President White and Dillon’s father, Bill, were old college chums; both had attended Fucquad College. They and their wives, Mary Anne Marse and Diane White, often went on trips together. Sometimes they even took their kids with them. More often, though, the Marse boys (Dillon and his two older brothers, Wilson and Clayton) stayed at the Chancellery, the college president’s home, with the White children (Jeremy and his older sister, Nicole) and the maid du jour.

After returning from the Czech Republic with his very special ring, Dillon remembered that his parents were going on another trip with the Whites: to an alumni gathering in Virginia Beach. Then, his mother mentioned in passing that both Jeremy and Nicole were living at the Chancellery.

Nicole had moved back home after having a fight with the woman she had shared an apartment with. Jeremy had spent the summer at the Chancellery but was getting ready to return to Virginia Tech for his junior year. His mother then hinted, as mother’s will do, that she thought it would be a wonderful idea if Dillon spent the weekend with Jeremy and Nicole at the Chancellery while she and his father were with the Whites in Virginia Beach.

Dillon thought it was a good idea, too. He wanted to learn more about how to use the ring, and he thought that the 2-story antebellum mansion and 3-acre estate that made up the Chancellery would make an excellent testing lab. He also figured that he might get Jeremy, his sister, whoever the current maid was, and a few others to help him test the ring.

So, he called up his old boyhood friend, Jeremy White and suggested that they spend the weekend together just like old times. Dillon hadn’t spoken with Jeremy in several months, but he was all for getting together with Dillon. Dillon’s father, on the other hand, wasn’t as enthusiastic. However, a quick flash of the ring was all that was necessary to convince him that his wife was right, as always.

So, Dillon’s parents drove him to the Chancellery, and then they and Jeremy’s parents left together for Virginia Beach. After Dr. White closed the door behind himself, Dillon stood in the Chancellery’s foyer exchanging glances with Sienna Moreno, the current maid.

The Chancellery’s foyer was a large circular room Some people might call it a rotunda. The most striking aspect of the room was the large college seal embedded in the floor of the foyer. Surrounding the seal was an eight-point compass. On the West Side of the college seal was the entrance that the Whites and Dillon’s parents had just left through. On the East Side of the seal was a wide staircase that led to the second floor. A recess beside the staircase led to a narrow corridor. To the North, an open doorway led to a reception room called the Grand Parlour. To the South, another open doorway led to a sitting room called the Salon.

Dillon stood in the Southwest “corner” of the room, next to the entrance to the Salon. His hands were in his pants pockets holding on to the money that his father and Dr. White had given him, thanks in part to the magic of his ring. He wore a pair of hiking shorts, a white t-shirt, white socks, and white sneakers.

Sienna stood in the recess beside the staircase. Dillon found her to be rather attractive. She was taller than Dillon, and much thinner. She had orange-brown skin, dark hair, and black eyes. Looking at her chest, Dillon guessed that her breasts were something less than a handful. Assuming by his own standard that breasts held by a 36C bra weighed five pounds apiece, he gave her the benefit of the doubt and figured that she maybe had a couple of 2-3 pound boobs:. However, the black, calf-length, dress and white apron she wore made it difficult for him to make a more accurate estimate. The white slip that poked out a little beneath her maid’s dress hindered his estimation as well.

Fucquad college offered a work-study program that allowed some promising student—usually a foreign exchange student and often female—the opportunity to “serve at the pleasure of the president” as his maid or butler in exchange for free room and board in the Chancellery and free tuition.

“With your permission, sir, I will take your satchel to the bedroom next to Mr. Jeremy’s. Do you know where that is?” Sienna asked in an accented English. Dillon’s gym bag lay on the floor just beside the entrance. It was where he had deposited it when he had first entered the mansion. He hadn’t brought much, just some sleepwear, toiletry items, and some condoms. He didn’t bring anything else, because he knew that he needed to do some shopping anyway.

A week ago the pants he wore with the 44 inch waists were comfortable, if a little tight. Now, he was struggling to keep the same-sized shorts from falling down. He had pulled the belt as tight as it could go, and still it wasn’t enough. He had at first thought that he had lost weight. However, he had also noticed that his shirts seemed tighter, and not only were the pants he wore looser, they also seemed shorter. Furthermore, though he couldn’t prove it, he thought his dick was a little longer as well. Yet, a stand on his father’s bathroom scales revealed that while his physical dimensions were changing, he had only lost a few pounds. Somehow, he had concluded, the ring had improved or was improving his physique by shifting tissue.

However, as much as he welcomed this improvement to his body, it was playing havoc with his wardrobe. That’s why he had “borrowed” the money from his father and Dr. White. The clothes he wore no longer fit, and he needed to get some new ones. However, that could wait until the morning. Dillon still needed to settle in and re-familiarize himself with the Chancellery

“Yeah, I know where it is,” Dillon told Sienna with a wry smile, hiking up his baggy shorts. He was much more familiar with the location of the room than he was with the maid. The previous maid must have graduated since the last time Dillon had been here, some eight months ago.

“Mr. Jeremy is upstairs now in his room,” the new maid said as she walked across the great college seal to where his gym bag lay just beside the entrance. “He is occupied at the moment.” Sienna’s eyes darted between him and the bag. “You may wait in the Salon if you prefer,” she said as she picked up the bag. “Is there something I can get for you—a beverage, perhaps?”

“No, I’m good,” Dillon said. She now stood just a few feet from him on his left. The staircase that led upstairs to the bedrooms was several feet away on his right. If she walked a straight path towards the staircase, she would have to pass close in front of Dillon. Instead, she chose to walk a curved route, along the northern side of the seal, that took her several feet away from Dillon. All the while she kept her eyes fixed on his waist. At first, he thought she was staring at his baggy pants, but then he realized that she was staring at his lower right arm inside his pants pocket.

Instinctively, Dillon pulled his hand out of the pocket and glanced at the ring on the middle finger of his right hand. The stone set on the gold band wasn’t glowing bright green as it had just a few minutes earlier when Dillon had asked his father and President White for some spending money. When he looked back up, Sienna’s attention was focussed on the stairs, and she was walking quickly toward them.

“Wait, there is something you can do for me,” Dillon said as she rapidly approached the foot of the staircase. Sienna reached the bottom of the steps and put one shoe on the bottom step, but she stopped and paused for several seconds. Taking a deep breath, she turned towards Dillon to hear his request.

“Do you see this?” He asked her as he held up his right hand in a half-closed fist, the ring pointing at her. When he held up the ring and asked her about it, her eyes widened in obvious fear.

“Yes,” she answered meekly.

“You do see it, don’t you?” Dillon asked in amazement and walked towards the maid. Her face paled as he approached, and she stepped one step backward up the stairs and away from Dillon.

“Yes, sir, I do,” she said piteously, staring at the ring as if it was a snake or something. Usually no one noticed the ring. When they did—when Dillon brought it to their attention—the most anyone who had ever seen it had said was “nice ring.” It was in fact a very nice ring with a relatively large, multi-faceted, green stone and a golden band beautifully engraved with strange symbols.

“You saw what it did, didn’t you?” Dillon asked, holding the ring towards her face. The fear in her face and her body language was evident. Though at the moment, Dillon was too excited to care.

“I’m sorry, sir, but I did,” Sienna wailed, tears beginning to stream down her cheeks. Then, she made the sign of the cross over her chest. “Por favor, Senor, I beg of you: do not do anything to me.”

“Shhh, come back down” Dillon said, the ring bathing her face in green light. Sienna reluctantly stepped down and stood in front of him. “Take it easy,” he told her, “I’m not going to hurt you. Why didn’t you say anything?”

“What should have I said?” Sienna said softly but painfully, teardrops still rolling down her face. “’Excuse me, President White, but the son of your best friend has just used his magical ring to get money from you?’ Even if they believed me, which I don’t think they would have, you would’ve made them forget about it anyways.”

Smart girl, Dillon thought to himself. Although the truth was, if she had said something, he doesn’t know what he would have done. “Maybe, but what am I to do with you then?” If she was aware of the ring and what it did, was she also invulnerable to the ring’s powers? If she was, then she could be a problem.

“Again, sir, I beg you; do not do anything to me,” Sienna said earnestly and started backing away from him and the staircase.

“I said relax, I’m not going to hurt you,” Dillon said somewhat impatiently and grabbed her by her upper arms, stopping her. “First, I want you to call me Dillon.” Immediately, the ring flashed green again.

“No, sir, Dillon, don’t do this to me,” Sienna said. She no longer cried, but she was still clearly agitated. She was definitely resistant to the ring’s effects, Dillon concluded, but she didn’t seem to be invulnerable.

Suddenly, Dillon said, “kiss me” and released her.

The ring glowed brightly green again. “Please, stop,” the maid said forlornly as she reluctantly dropped his clothes bag and lightly kissed him on the left cheek. Immediately, she started backing away towards the Grand Parlour. Then, she turned around towards the parlor as if to walk away.

However, before she could take another step, Dillon grabbed her left shoulder. “Stop,” he said calmly. The ring flashed, and she immediately stopped. Dillon walked around her and once again stood in front of her.

“Now, kiss me on the mouth,” Dillon demanded.

“No, please...” She said, and Dillon could see her muscles tense as she unsuccessfully fought against bending down slightly and placing her mouth against his.

Dillon was expecting a sweet taste when he accepted her tongue into his mouth, but Sienna did not meet expectations. She tasted bitter, ashy: tasting like a day-old cup of coffee someone had used to put out a cigarette. Quickly Dillon broke the embrace. When he did, she slapped his face.

“I’m sorry,” Sienna said and hurried down the narrow corridor beside the staircase. Dillon quickly caught her in front of a door at the other end of the passageway. The top of his shorts had fallen down to his thighs, revealing the white briefs beneath.

“Wait,” he said, stopping her, and pulled his shorts back up. Dillon knew that the door in front of Sienna opened to another corridor that lead to the kitchen, the maid’s quarters, and an exit to the backyard.

Angrily, she turned around and took another swing at him. However, this time, he blocked her. Then he placed his right hand on her forehead and said harshly, “don’t you ever slap me, hit me, or hurt me like that again in any way.” The ring flared greener than Dillon had ever seen it.

Breathing heavily, she reached up and grabbed his arm. “Dillon,” she said hotly, “do not you touch me again.” The ring flared green. Immediately, Dillon withdrew his hand from her forehead. However, Dillon knew that that was not what he had intended to do.

Both Sienna and Dillon were amazed at this turn of events, but Dillon was the first to react. “Be quiet,” he growled. The ring glowed, just inches away from her face. Her face bathed in green light, the young maid opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. “Remove your hand from my arm,” he commanded.

Distraught, utterly defeated, Sienna immediately released his arm and began crying quietly except for her sniffles and gasps of breath. Then, she leaned against the corridor wall, and slid down it until her bottom touched the floor. There she sat crying with her knees bent and apart from one another, awaiting her fate.

Chapter 3: Up Against the Wall coming soon