The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(A change of pace for me. Copywrite mine, and all those fun details. Please send any comments, compliments, criticisms, or words to live by to me at . Don’t read if you’re too young, or too easily offended. Yeah, I mean you. Go. Get out of here. Git!)

Green

Something was different. Kathy knew that. There was something different about today, this moment, this time... but she couldn’t pinpoint what exactly it was, as though it was just out of sight but she was unable to focus on it.

It wasn’t that there was a man in her shower at that particular moment. The water heater in the other dorm had gone down that morning and she had offered her shower to anyone who needed, and this guy was the fourth who’d taken her up on it. So while it was irregular, there was nothing so very different about it. No, it had happened earlier, something she had been looking at.... something green...

Green? Kathy looked around her apartment. There was not much green in the place... it really wasn’t her color, after all. Her carpet was a strange variety of off green, a bad decision on the part of whoever had decorated these dorms, but that was nothing like the bright hue that seemed to shimmer just outside of her field of vision. It felt like if she turned her head quickly enough, she might just catch a glimpse of it, but it was never there.

She had seen it earlier, though. Earlier when? She tried to think back, though that was surprisingly difficult. She had woken up this morning, taken a shower and headed to class, the usual entry level economics. She’d heard folks griping about the water heater going down and had offered her own shower, and a few had accepted her offer...

Most had been girls. The three previous had been, anyway. They’d also been her friends. It had never occurred to her that a guy she didn’t know might show up...

Kathy shook her head for a moment. It wasn’t that strange, though. She had offered, and hadn’t limited it to her female friends. It was perfectly natural that someone else would accept her offer, her very kind offer...

So what was so strange?

It was the green thing, whatever it had been. It was odd that she couldn’t remember what exactly it had been, when the color itself was so vivid in her minds eye, such a lovely, pretty, relaxing hue of green. She suddenly felt like she wanted to see it again very badly... if only she could remember what it was.

She kept looking around, hoping that whatever it had been would show itself, but all she could see was her apartment, her TV, her desk, her computer, her mirror...

Her mirror. Had that been... approaching it slowly she gazed in wonder at her eyes. Normally they would have stared back with the deep brown that she had used to such great effect with the guys. Yet now they almost sparkled with a brilliant hue of green...

She stared for quite some time. Was this it? Were her eyes the source of this beautiful, this glorious shade of green? Yet even as she brought the thought to mind she dismissed it. Her eyes, peering out from under her silken brown hair were beautiful... she’d been told that often enough, and yet they weren’t it. No, they merely reflected the brilliant, wonderful color. But reflected it from what?

Her eyes were like a tease, tantalizing her by being so close to what she wanted and yet not it. The desire to see it again was very strong but she began also to despair. How could she ever see it again if she didn’t even know what it was?

But maybe... maybe he knew? She thought about that. When had she seen it? She couldn’t remember, the moment hidden in a blissful green fog. Yet there was something about the moment, shortly after her friends had left, when he knocked on her door.

She could remember looking through the peep-hole, confused. She knew he was in her economics class but had never even spoken to him. She didn’t even know his name. Supposing he needed to borrow an assignment or something, she had opened the door. He had asked about her shower and she had been about to refuse when he had reached into his pocket and...

...wait. She’d been about to refuse? But why would she do that? Why would she refuse such a sensible request, such a reasonable favor to grant, particularly after making she had made her very kind offer in class? No, she must be mistaken. She’d been very happy to accommodate his sensible request, she could remember that clearly. It had happened only a few minutes before, after all, right before he’d gone into her bathroom, a large grin on his face.

Kathy shook her head again, trying to clear it, very unsuccessfully. Hoping it would calm her, she returned to the mirror and gazed into her still-green eyes, allowing that beautiful color to calm her, all while feeling the need to see it again, whatever it was, growing deep inside her.

The thought lingered. Maybe he did know about it. She certainly had no recollection of it before he had come to her door. It wouldn’t hurt to ask, anyway. But he was in the shower.

“My shower...” she thought to herself. While she was very happy to accommodate his sensible request, the shower was still hers. She could go in if she wanted, and ask him. It wouldn’t take very long, and she now desperately wanted to see the source of the green again.

“What if he doesn’t want to see me, though...” she wondered. She imagined that most people would object to having someone they barely knew walk in if they were in the shower. She knew that she would, and if he was offended, then maybe he wouldn’t tell her where the green came from. The very idea was terrifying.

She mused this while gazing into her own eyes for some time, but her eyes seemed to spark as an inspiration hit her. He was a man, and she’d noticed how he’d looked her up and down when she opened the door. She’d been offended at the time, but now it seemed a golden opportunity. What man could resist a woman getting into the shower with him? He’d tell her anything she wanted, then.

Still standing in front of the mirror, she slowly removed her pants and top, slowly examining herself, inspecting. Her body was small but shapely and well proportioned, with skin that had been well maintained, a light tan that was hers naturally and just enough curves to be very definitely feminine while not too voluptuous.

“You don’t go the shower wearing underwear,” she reminded herself, and quickly slipped out of her bra and panties, which while functional and comfortable were not particularly sexy. Her breasts held their shape well, a soft roundness that she knew few men could resist, and her bikini wax still new enough to be exciting while naked. Turning slightly, she gave her ass a quick lookover and nodded in satisfaction... her body was definitely in near-perfect shape. The source of the green was as good as hers. After a few moments of gazing into her eyes soft green to calm her nerves, she headed to her bathroom, opened the door, and walked in.

He’d been showering for a while, and steam billowed around as she opened and closed the door. However, she was even glad for this... a glance in the mostly fogged-over mirror confirmed that a sheen of condensed moisture now covered her body, adding all the more to the effect. He was as good as hers, and with him, the green.

“Can I help you?” he asked. Kathy smiled back demurely.

“Ohh, I was just wondering if you’d mind if I joined you, I... I have some questions to ask you.” Silently she swore to herself. She knew that she had to appear confident to keep control in this situation, she just wasn’t the sort of girl that usually presented herself naked to someone she barely even knew...

“Of course,” he said, the grin from before back on his face. It is your shower, after all.”

Yes. Her shower. Glad that they were both in agreement on that, she pulled the curtain aside some more and slipped into her shower beside him, facing him with what she hoped was a coy smile. He was looking her over again, taking even more time with it now than he had before. Well, that was to her advantage, now.

“Soo...” she said when his eyes finally met hers again, some time later, “My question...”

“Now hold on a moment,” he interrupted. “Is this really the time for that? We are in a shower after all... would you like for me to wash you?”

Kathy was a bit taken aback by this. It hadn’t occurred to her that he might try to touch her while she was there. She opened her mouth to protest when he kept speaking. “After all, I think that’s a reasonable thing to do under these circumstances, don’t you?”

She blinked, then smiled. They were in the shower together, after all. It was an absolutely reasonable thing to do, not unusual at all. It did mean waiting to ask her questions, but she decided if he got to touch her as well as see her, surely he would lead her to the green when all was done. “Whatever you like,” she purred in response.

Normally she used her luffa to do such things, but he didn’t reach for it. Instead he quickly lathered his hands and began to run them all over her body, turning her as he wanted to reach all those hard-to-reach spots, though he didn’t seem to have much difficulty. Her breasts received a great deal of attention as he soaped them over and over again, massaging and lightly squeezing. It was more of this kind of attention than she was used to receiving, and low moans began to escape her, due to the constant stimulation.

When her breasts weren’t being cared for his hands would explore other regions, until finally one found her crotch and began to gently explore her sex, whose moistness could not be entirely ascribed to the steamy water cascading down. A gasp escaped her as his finger found her G-spot, and his fingers began to flutter against it as his other hand returned to her breasts, lightly pinching her now fully erect nipples. Her breathing was getting quite heavy when his hands pulled away.

Kathy struggled to form words. “Thank you.... so much... now.... could I ask my (ooooo) question?”

“In a moment,” he said. “You seem a bit distracted. Perhaps you would like me to sate you in that way before we move on to your curiosity?”

His penis, fully erect, left little doubt to what he meant, and what part of her mind could be diverted from the longing for the green and the stimulation she’d just received began to marshal a protest. She’d been accommodating to this point, but this was going to far. She’d just ditched her boyfriend not too long ago and the last thing she needed was to...

“I’d think,” he said, interrupting her tangled thoughts, “that considering how hot and bothered you seem to be right now, it would be very sensible to fulfill your more pressing needs before we move on to your questions.”

Again, Kathy paused. Now he put it that way, she did want it really badly right now. She hadn’t slept with anyone in some time, and it would be so sensible to let someone kind enough to be aware of her needs to sate them. Her questions could wait. Besides, if he fucked her (the word seemed somehow appropriate for reasons she couldn’t explain) he was sure to reveal the green to her again.

“Mmmmmm...” she hummed softly, pressing her body against his. . “That would be simply wonderful.” She wasn’t entirely sure of whether or not to be surprised when his hands turned her around and bent her over, but it seemed the best way to avoid drowning. Her body was so high-strung from her cleaning that when he first spread her legs and entered her, she stopped thinking altogether for a while.

Thrust, thrust, thrust... his hands had circled her torso and were now massaging her breasts again, but sensitized as they were she barely even noticed. “Unghh... oh... oh yes...” she moaned, so glad that she’s been sensible enough to see how ready for this she was. She felt him jerk slightly as he came inside of her, and it was only an instant later when her mind seemed to explode with her own orgasm. As he pulled out of her, she turned to face him again, panting slightly, but she never even got the first words out.

“You know what we’ve done now, of course?” He asked her, and she was taken aback. Other than the obvious, she wasn’t sure what he wanted her to say.

“Well... we’ve...” she mumbled, before he interrupted her yet again.

“I was totally clean before you came in. Now, part of me is messy again. Perhaps you would like to clean it for me?”

She looked where he indicated, and sure enough his penis was covered in the fluids of their lovemaking. Well, if it brought on the questions... she reached for the soap.

“No,” he said, and she lowered her hand, confused. “I think I’ve been soaped up enough today, as have you.” She blushed slightly. “No, I was thinking it would be better if you made sure it was really clean, by using your mouth.”

“No,” she said automatically. There he had gone to far. She had never done that for anyone, not even the boyfriends she had slept with in the past. Surely, she had earned the green by now...

His smile had not dimmed, and he didn’t give her time to marshal her thoughts. “Come, now, Kathy. After your very kind offer to let me use your shower, surely it would be a waste if I wasn’t properly clean afterwards?”

Her revulsion from before seemed to melt away to nothing. She had been very kind to let him use the shower, and if he wasn’t totally clean in the end, what use was it? The green was coming... there was no need to hurry.

Keeping her eyes on his, she lowered to her knees, and took his penis, which was becoming erect again in her hands, then slowly took it into her mouth, allowing her tongue to flow over it, removing all of the juices, both hers and his, that had accumulated on it. Suddenly his hands were on her head, and he began to move her head up and down the shaft.

“Just aiding the cleaning process,” he said when she looked up quizzically. “Be sure to really suck and tongue it, now. We want to do a proper job.”

Yes. A proper job. She lost track of how many times she had gone over it, when suddenly he jerked again, and a whole new load of his juices had shot into her mouth, which she swallowed convulsively, making sure that none was left on his cock to ruin her work.

He pulled himself out of her mouth, and watched her for a moment, while she looked up at him. “Very good, then. You may leave, and I will be out in a moment to answer your questions.”

Kathy was so happy to hear that her answers were coming that it didn’t even occur to her to be offended at being dismissed in such a manner, and her own docile compliance was also went completely unnoticed. Wrapping a towel around herself she returned to the mirror in her living room, gazing again into her own eyes. The green, she noticed, was beginning to fade from them, though she wasn’t too bothered by this. She’d be getting to the source soon.

A few moments later she heard the bathroom door open again, and there he was, fully dressed and walking out. In her gazing she had let the towel fall to the floor, and she watched as he again appraised her figure, slightly annoyed at his delay. However, when his eyes finally made the journey to hers, she saw them widen slightly, with maybe a hint of worry. Before he could voice the worry, however, she barged into what she’d been meaning to ask in the beginning. She could barely even remember the hue anymore, and needed the source quickly.

“I was wanting to ask you if you remembered where I saw...”

“This?” he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small green stone, and held it before her eyes. She clapped her hands excitedly as she watched it swing before her on its chain.

It was absolutely beautiful. Waves of relaxation and contentment swept over her still dripping form as it’s light slowly filled her vision, until she could see nothing else. That didn’t matter... she didn’t want to see anything else. She had found the green.

A buzzing in her ear made her realize that he was speaking, but she was far more interested in the green than his words. However, whenever he stopped, her own mouth started speaking, and new truths seemed to explode into her mind from the green as she said them.

“The green is all I need, the green is everything.”

“I will do anything at all for the green.”

“It is perfectly reasonable that I give myself to the holder of the green.”

“I must give myself, completely, to the holder of the green.”

“I will not remember what has happened in the green when the green has faded.”

“I will not remember what has happened in the green until the green returns.”

“I will obey the commands of the holder of the green even when he is gone.”

“I will obey the commands of the holder of the green because it is proper to do so.”

“I will obey, because the holder of the green is my Master...”

“I will obey, because the holder of the green is my Master even when I don’t remember.”

“I will await the return of the green.”

It was some time before she realized that he had left, and that the green had gone.

Four weeks later...

Something was different. Kathy knew that. There was something different about today, this moment, this time... but she couldn’t pinpoint what exactly it was, as though it was just out of sight but she was unable to focus on it.

It wasn’t that she was naked and her door was unlocked. She had started going about naked in her apartment a few weeks ago, and her friends were coming and she could hardly answer the door like this. No, that was perfectly normal, nothing strange about it. It was something she had seen earlier, something that she asked them to come over so they could see it as well... something... green.