The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 8

‘Athena just has no confidence in herself whatsoever, lately, Master,’ Nikki said over dinner on the following Friday evening when the subject of the individual observed personalities of her sisters came up as a topic of conversation. ‘Apollonia isn’t much better, but Mum encourages them wherever she can.’

I smiled. Another long week had gone by. Lauren had gone to stay over at Marcena’s house. They were going out for the evening for a few drinks. Lauren had not wanted to drive home with alcohol in her bloodstream. I had taken advantage of the opportunity to spend time with my beautiful slave and had invited her over for the night. Her sisters had stayed home.

Nikki looked beautiful in a long flowing white dress. We had finished eating and were now sitting comfortably beside one another in the lounge, talking, or rather, she was. We were both relaxed. It was great to be with her again. It had been such a boring week. Ignoring Lauren had become more difficult, without it ending up in an argument. My time remaining with her was limited. I was becoming more certain of it with each passing day. I nodded.

‘I just figured they were both quiet girls,’ I replied, finishing the last of my sweet dinner wine. ‘They are twins, after all. If one were quiet you would expect the other to be.’

‘Yes, I know, Master,’ Nikki agreed, knowing he was right. ‘I was just giving you what I know about them.’ She smiled, sipping her wine. After dinner and the clearing of the table they had settled into the lounge with fresh glasses of sweet wine. She felt wonderful and was glad he had invited her over, but she was scared to death of being caught. She was sitting down in her favourite chair. Her legs were curled up beside her.

‘They’ll come out of their shell,’ I said to her. ‘Just like you did.’ Then I smiled. ‘They just have to meet the right male, that’s all.’

‘Yes, Master,’ Nikki said, knowing that he was probably right. If her sisters were lucky they would meet someone like her master. She looked intently at him. For a few moments she wished she could show him just how much she cared for him, but was afraid of scaring him off. Then she puzzled about that thought. It wasn’t like her to seek attention obviously, but since losing her virginity she had noticed she had been feeling very feminine, a lot more than she usually did. She was changing and she knew it.

I looked up and smiled, then leaned over to kiss her lips. The kiss lasted several seconds, wherein her tongue had strangely given the not so subtle invitation, not often received in that manner, that I should heed the call of the wild and soon follow her up on that invitation.

It was working, I concluded. Her female was merging with her woman. She had an itch that needed scratching. Then I ended the kiss and relaxed back into my chair with a sigh, watching her do the same. Then she slowly got up out of her chair. I remained quiet, wondering where she was going.

Nikki smiled, softly, then slowly sank to her knees before his chair. She rested her hand deliberately fair and square on his groin and squeezed him softly there. What was being squeezed was immediately not soft. His strong male eyes began to dance. She loved the sensual feeling of her master’s body rising under her control, especially when it had her hand wrapped around it.

‘Do you mind, Master?’ She asked, smiling up at him, and squeezing him more firmly.

‘Maybe?’ I replied.

‘Maybe?’ Nikki queried, not unaware of the dancing gleam in his eyes or the warmth between her own thighs. She had never seen exactly that look before. It was a strong look, almost telling her that she had no choice, but to continue what she was doing and submit to his demand if he made one, whatever that might be. For a brief moment only, she wondered why she had never seen that look in his eyes before.

‘Cost you a set of lips,’ I said, grinning. ‘Now.’

Our eyes locked and loaded. It was male dominance, pure and simple and female submission as well. I knew it, but didn’t seem to care. Then I smiled, knowing I’d won. Her hands left me and slowly pulled down my trousers. Her eyes riveted instantly on my hard-on as my underwear came away. Then her milky gaze swept slowly back to my face. I pushed the recliner fully back and closed my eyes, clasping my hands behind my head to wait. I was not kept waiting long.

‘Ohh, yessss,’ I groaned. ‘In full, please.’

‘Mmmmm,’ was the only reply I heard from my beautiful Greek slave who now had my missile stuffed half way down her warm humid throat. My eyes pinched shut tightly when I felt her lips compress. Her other hand cupped my balls and gently began to twist and tug in time with her mouthing ministrations of my length.

‘Ohhh, Jesus!’‘ I groaned, knowing I was once again in good hands.

‘Mum can’t even get them to be really confident,’ Nikki told him later. She was making them both a cup of coffee now that she’d finished pleasing her master in the way she knew he absolutely loved. ‘I have more confidence than the two of them put together. Well, now I do, anyway. I get so worried about them sometimes. And lately their college grades have begun to slip, as well.’

I let out my breath slowly between my teeth. She brought the coffee and joined me at the kitchen table. The smile came easily to my voice with my genuine answer.

‘I’ll have a chat with them, if you like,’ I told her. ‘Probably won’t help much, but you never know.’

Nikki settled into her chair and rested on her elbows.

‘Really?’ She asked. ‘You would do that?’

‘Maybe they just need a different point of reference,’ I said. ‘Who knows? A male’s point of view on things, maybe?’

‘Probably won’t help them much, even if you did,’ Nikki said, and then sipped her coffee. ‘They can be a bit obstinate at times, especially Apollonia. You should see her with Mum when she gets her mind set on something.’

I smiled.

‘Well, I could have a general chat first, sort of get an unobtrusive overview, if you really want me to.’

‘Wonderful, Master,’ Nikki replied gratefully. She felt with the way they just sat around lately, staying in their rooms all weekend or moping about the house, tripping over their bottom lips that her sisters would turn into wallflowers. It puzzled her that they had gone to the dance. Then she wondered why she felt as if she couldn’t stop looking at him as he drank his coffee. She also wondered why she was juicing and she knew she was. Then she smiled. It was just being with him.

I smiled, grateful for a window of opportunity, no matter how small.

‘Don’t worry, we’ll get to know each other, somehow,’ I grinned.

Smiling, I finished my coffee and placed the cup gently down on the table. It seemed that most mothers were their own daughter’s problems, I had read somewhere. I watched her finish her coffee, my mind returning to the feeling of the strongest set of lips I had ever felt and I stirred.

Then my thoughts shifted their point of focus. Not knowing how much Nikki had told the twins about me, I was sure it was something, no matter how small or insignificant. I hoped that whatever it had been was enough to arouse their natural curiosity about me.

Then I grinned, thinking about her discipline training to come, as well as the last two remaining twin Greek virgins that were yet to feel my dominant presence. I decided then without a doubt. I deserved all three Greek virgins.