The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 6

That night, a few hours after Nikki had left with a sore backside I stood looking at my cold-hearted affection-depriving wife as she came through the front door of the house. A flood of anger and resentment as well as a surge of primeval adrenaline flowed into my loins from the wasted years with her. She hesitated momentarily when she saw me, then leaned back seductively against the door she had just come through while gazing into my eyes. I wasn’t smiling.

My eyes danced as always, I could feel them, but now they felt dead to her. Then I thought of her body and how it would look if I surprised her and strip her naked where she stood. I knew that she loved the feeling of power and control her body had over me, and she loved using it as a currency even more so to get what she wanted at various times. I’d seen her naked many times, but never against the front door of the house.

Then I changed my thoughts as she came off the door and walked silently right past me, her eyes clearly telling me of her woman’s true feelings. I watched her pass by me without so much as a word and gritted my teeth. Not a matter of it, I decided, but when.