The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Great, Great Granddad!

This story is intended for adults only.

Gary sat at the table in the food court and glanced around. The small, boutique mall was not his style. It was full of posh shops and salons and catered to an upscale clientele while he was middle class and down to earth, but his friend Eric had asked to meet him here at 3 pm. Gary looked at his phone for the time. It was 3:07. He glanced around and did not see Erik. He watched some “meat head” walk into the vitamin store. The guy wore red bike shorts and loose fitting torn muscle shirt. He had a dark tan and close cropped hair. Gary rolled his eyes.

“Hey, bro,” came a voice from behind Gary. Gary turned and saw his friend Eric pull up a chair.

“You’re late, dude,” said Gary.

“So write me a tardy why dontcha?” said Eric. “We graduated a month ago, and we don’t have jobs, so what’s your rush?”

“So what’s this about?” asked Gary.

“Remember when I told you about my great-grandfather?” asked Eric.

“Yeah, some millionaire. Your granddad lost all the money in the stock market crash.”

“Yep,” said Eric, “and no one could figure out how an immigrant from some backwater in the Caucuses became so wealthy and married a woman who was supposed to be very beautiful for her era.”

“So,” said Gary, “but the money is gone....orrrrr....” Gary raised an eyebrow, “did you find it hidden somewhere?”

“Better,” said Gary. Before he could continue, the two were interrupted by squeals of delight as two women ran up to each other. Each woman was in her mid to late thirties. They were both of medium height, one, who was thin with slender hips and not much of a butt, but had firm B cups. She had thick shoulder length light brown hair stiffly sprayed into place. She wore a pair of jeans with sequined pockets and a tight black t-shirt. “Cora!” she called out.

“Kate!” called out the other woman. She was curvier than Kate with long, dark brown hair in a pony tail. She wore black yoga pants, which accentuated her pert bubble butt, and she wore a hot pink t-shirt tied at the waist.

“Oh my god,” said Cora as she hugged Kate. “I haven’t seen you since your divorce. How have you been?”

As the two women caught up several feet away from Gary and Eric, Eric leaned across the table. “See those two?”

“Who Cora and Kate, who haven’t seen each other since the divorce?” asked Gary. “Yeah, what about them?”

“What would you like to see them do? Something they would never normally do?”

“Um, I don’t know,” said Gary, “how about pick each other’s noses.”

“Oh-kay, whatever,” said Eric. “Keep your eye on them.”

Gary glanced over at the two women. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw Eric blur for a moment, but his attention was drawn to the two women. Kate reached up and put a finger up Cora’s nose and started twisting her finger slowly back and forth and Cora did the same to Kate.

“What’s going on?” asked Cora in a scared voice.

“I don’t know!” said Kate, “I can’t stop!”

“Neither can I!” said Cora.

“What the hell?” said Gary, “How did that happen? How did you three coordinate that stunt with them?!”

Eric looked around then reached down to the pocket of his zip up hoodie. “See this little device?” He opened his hand, and inside was a small silver disc with what look liked a round amber stone in the middle. Around the stone were markings like some strange alphabet.

“Yeah, so what’s it do?” asked Gary.

“It allows me to put commands into people’s heads.” Eric nodded at Kate and Cara who where still standing facing each other with their fingers up each other’s noses. They were muttering to each other in hushed tones.

“Yeah,” said Gary, “can’t believe they’re still at it. It’s so weird. Did you somehow put them up to it?”

“Not ‘somehow’ put them up to it,” said Eric. “I MADE them do it?”

“How?”

“This device allows me to put commands into people’s brains. They act on them. I told those two to stand there and pick each other’s noses and not be able to stop.”

“You’re shittin’ me,” said Gary.

“I’ll show you. Put your hand out,” said Eric.

Gary looked around. He looked at the two women still picking each other’s noses, blushing, and glancing around worriedly. He put his hand out palm up. Eric put the disk in Gary’s hand. He put his hand over the device and pressed down hard.

Eric felt a sudden rush like he was just shot out of a cannon and came to a sudden halt. He looked around, and everything around him was perfectly still save Eric, who was smiling at him. Eric stood up and waved Gary to follow. Gary followed Eric over to Kate and Cara.

Eric walked up to Cara. He spoke into her ear. “You will take you finger out of Kate’s nose and suck it clean. You will then grab Kate’s head and run your fingers through her hair while you give her a passionate french kiss. You will not be able to stop running your fingers through Kate’s hair or french kissing her no matter how much you try.” Eric then pointed to Kate and winked.

Gary walked up to Kate. He went to touch her hair, but his hand passed right through her as if he was ephemeral. He then leaned close to Kate’s ear. “You will stop picking Cara’s nose. You will suck your finger clean then give her a very passionate french kiss as you massage her butt cheeks. You will continue to passionately french kiss her and massage her ass and will not be able to stop no matter how hard you try.”

Eric smiled and pointed back to the table. He and Gary walked back to the table and sat down. Eric put the silver disk on the table and pressed down.

Gary felt another rush. He blinked a few times then looked over at Kate and Cara. Cara and Kate were sucking their fingers. A moment later Kate moved in closer and reached behind Cara and started massaging her friend’s butt. Then both women started passionately french kissing as Cara started running her fingers through Kate’s hair, messing it all up. Both women had their eyes wide open and glancing back and forth in a panic, but they kept frenching each other, sliding their tongues in each other’s mouths.

“Holy crap!” said Gary. “So THAT’S your great-grandfather’s secret?”

“Yep,” said Eric as he pocketed the disc. We still have his lake house. Granddad didn’t lose that. I found this buried in the tool shed. It was in a lock box. I broke it open and found it and the instructions. Turned out, great-granddad was not too impressed with how his son had matured, and he did not trust him.”

Gary looked at the two panicking women still french kissing. Kate’s hair was sticking out in all directions as Cara kept running her fingers through it, and Kate kept massaging Cara’s butt. There was a thin line of drool running down each of their chins, and they still had wide eyed looks of fear and confusion. They were moaning sounds as if they were trying to speak. He laughed and shifted in his seat as an erection had grown in his pants. “So that’s how he made his fortune?”

“I guess,” said Eric, “with this, he could get rich people to give him money, cheat at high stakes poker or other forms of gambling, rob, steal, cheat, whatever!” Eric looked over and saw a security guard approaching the two women. “Excuse me.”

Gary watched as Eric’s whole body seemed to blink in and out. Eric was smiling. Gary looked over. The security guard walked up to the pair of desperate women and took out his cell phone. He started filming the women. They turned their eyes toward the guard and started moaning louder as if trying to get him to intervene.

“How long you going to keep that going?” asked Gary, jerking his thumb towards the two kissing women. A few people had stopped and were staring, and a couple of teen girls had started filming as well.

Eric laughed. “All right. I think I’ll give Cara’s husband’s a treat, and he will get the blowjob of his life tonight though, and I think Kate needs some cock too.” He reached into his pocket.

Gary saw Eric blink in and out again. Eric just looked at Gary and smiled. Gary looked at the two women. They pushed themselves away from each other. They were both breathing heavily, their lipstick was smeared all around their mouths, and Kate’s hair stuck up all around her head. “Um, nice to see you, gotta go!” said Cara, and she ran off towards the entrance.

The security guard stopped filming and walked off as did the two teenage girls. Kate looked around then walked to an ATM.

“So, what’s Kate up to?”

“You’ll see,” said Eric.

The “meat head” walked out of the vitamin store. He was loudly chatting on his phone. “Dude, if she doesn’t put out by the third date, man, dump that bitch!” He stopped and listened. “True that! I’m on my third date with Laura tonight, and if I don’t get some, she’s on the curb!”

“Give me that,” said Gary.

Eric slid the disc across to Gary. Gary put the disc in his left palm and pressed the amber stone with his right. The rush hit him again then all was still. He got up and walked over to the meat head and leaned to his ear. “You will go to the nearest store that sells women’s underwear and buy the girliest, most feminine pair of panties you can find that you think will fit you. When you get home, you will put them on your bed. You will shower before your date and put on the panties. When you put on the panties, you will forget you are wearing panties until Laura points them out or you get home from your date. If Laura points out you’re wearing panties, you will be unable to get an erection in her presence.” Gary then went back to the table and pressed the amber stone again.

Things whirled back to normal. The meat head stopped, looked around then headed off into the mall. As he slid the disc back to Eric, Gary explained what he had done and received a high-five from Eric.

“Excuse me,” said a voice from behind Gary as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw Kate standing behind him.

“Yes?” asked Gary. He noticed Kate was quite pretty with soft feminine features and sparkling hazel-green eyes. Her lipstick was still smeared all around her mouth, and her hair was still messed up and wild looking as if she had just walked in from a wind storm of hair spray.

She blushed and looked around then leaned in close. She stuck her hand out. She had several twenty dollar bills folded in it. “Um, my name is Kate. Um, If I give you this,” she said, “um,” she looked around again the smiled nervously at Eric then looked back at Gary. She licked her lips. “Well, I just....” she leaned in closer and whispered in Gary’s ear. “I REALLY need to suck your dick!” she said in a breathy voice.

Gary felt his still erect dick stir. He looked at Eric who raised his eyebrows with a knowing look. He looked back at Kate who was still blushing. Her B cups were heaving. “Sure thing,” he said. “I’m Gary. Where do you want to go?”

Kate was still holding the money. She put it in Gary’s hand, and he put the money in his pocket. Kate then took his hand, and he stood up. She hurriedly led him to the restrooms. She looked around. “Head in and see if the coast is clear,” she said nodding towards the men’s room door.

Gary went into the men’s room. There were three urinals opposite two sinks and two stalls next to the urinals. He saw no one and checked the stalls. Both were empty. He opened the door and jerked his head towards the empty bathroom.

Kate rushed in. She grabbed Gary’s hand and pulled him into the larger handicapped stall. She locked the door. She looked at the toilet then satisfied it was clean sat down on it.

Gary turned to face Kate. She looked up at him and smiled as she reached for his belt. Gary reached down and helped her unzip his pants. Gary barely got his pants undone before Kate yanked his pants and boxers down. Soon she was licking and lapping at his testicles and moaning in pleasure. She thoroughly licked both his balls then started running her tongue up and down his erect shaft. She then took his cock into her mouth and started going up and down on him. Gary leaned his head back, closed his eyes, and smiled. He listened to Kate moan. She reached up and grabbed his hips. He felt her convulse a few times and let out gasps. He wondered if she was having orgasms and if Eric had programmed her to do so. He decided not to over-think it and just enjoy it.

Kate worked her tongue, lips, and teeth on Gary’s shaft like an expert. He looked down and saw her with her eyes closed, bobbing her head back and forth, giving his cock a sticky sheen of her saliva. Every few moments her body would shudder with what Gary guessed was another orgasm. He kept enjoying the expert blowjob for as long as he could until he came into Kate’s mouth. This caused her to convulse so hard, she nearly gagged. She regained her composure enough to finish swallowing Gary’s cum. She then leaned back and tried to catch her breath as she panted and licked her lips and smiled.

“That was awesome, Kate,” said Gary.

“Thank you very much,” said Kate. “I enjoyed that...a LOT!”

“I could tell. I’m glad.”

Kate leaned forward. “How’d you like to be my blow job buddy?”

“Um, sure,” said Gary.

“My kids are in day camps all summer, and I assume your days are free in the summer?”

“Yep, I don’t leave for college for like a few weeks yet.”

“Get your phone, and I’ll give you my number,” said Kate.

They exchanged numbers. Then Gary zipped up, made sure the coast was clear, then Kate slipped out of the men’s room and went off down the mall. Gary rejoined Eric at the table.

“So did you and your ‘blow job buddy’ exchange phone numbers?” asked Eric.

“So you put her up to that I see,” said Gary.

“Yep, she’s a gift, and any time she sucks you off, she has multiple orgasms, and if you want, you can cum on her face, and she’ll LOVE it. She’s yours for as long as you want, and if you break it off, she’ll be OK with it. Oh, and she won’t notice her hair and make up are freaked today out until she gets home, so I’m sure she’ll get some strange looks! Also, once a month, she and Cara will want to get together for lunch, and when they do. Cara will remember loving frenching Kate and running her hands through her hair, and Kate will remember loving frenching Cara and massaging her butt.”

“Too bad Kate has no butt,” said Gary, “Would love to spank a nice ass, but maybe I’ll get to feel up those nice tits one day.”

“She’ll be fine with that,” Said Eric, “She finds you super sexy and will do what it takes to get your big ’ol hunk a man mean in her mouth! How much did she give you?”

Gary reached into his pocket and pulled out the folded twenties. He counted. “Two hundred bucks.”

“See why I chose THIS place?” asked Eric.

“Nice,” said Gary. “Thanks! So why didn’t you get some?”

“You know Charlene Higgins?”

“The cute weekend news anchor from Channel 4?!” said Gary. “The one with the pouty lips and great rack. You nailed her?”

“Fuck yeah! Spent the night at her place. Nailed her last night and this morning thanks to my little friend here.” He patted his pocket. “She woke me up by licking my balls then I fucked her up the ass, had her suck me clean afterwards, AND thank me for it. She loved every second of it”

“Wow,” said Gary. “The world is your oyster.”

“Yep, thank you very much great granddad, wherever you are!”