The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Grand MC Tradition (original Title: A quirky talent)

Part 2—Dinner and Dancing

I arrived 15 minutes late, intentionally. I wanted Kim to be subjected to the humiliating stares of men and disapproval of women as she waited.

I pulled up in my van. When Kim recognized me she quickly jumped into my van to escape her shame.

I looked her over frankly. She was obviously aroused. Kim’s face was flushed and her hard nipples were clearly visible. The degrading experienced while waiting for me had its intended effect.

Kim wore a sheer, white, gown slit in the front, back, and both sides. It was basically a nightgown never meant to be worn outside. Clinging tightly to her curves, It would have shown everything if not for the matching bra and panties.

In an irritated voice, I spoke “I am displeased with my slave’s clothing.” Kim froze in fear, afraid to speak. Your gown acceptable. I did not think you so stupid that you would not know that a bra, panties, panty hose, or anything that covers your slave cunt are forbidden when you are with me.”

Kim stammered her repentance, “I.. I.. Your stupid slave begs forgiveness, Master. She’ll go upstairs and change immediately.”

Now angry, I declared, “Ignorant slave, do you think I should be forced to wait here because of your stupidity?

You will go outside and remove your bra, panties, and panty hose. If you are not back in your seat in two minutes, you’ll be severely punished.”

When Kim started to protest, I raised my voice to say, “Time begins now.” Shaking in fear and trepidation, she jumped out of the van to obey.

The crowd that had gathered when Kim had been waiting for me had dispersed. Now a new crowd formed to watch her antics.

I saw everything in the passenger side mirror. Kim quickly kicked off her shoes and pulled off the panty hose while leaning against the van for support. The thong came next.

Hands touching the ground, Kim paused for a second. Perhaps she was adjusting to the feeling of cool air caressing her wet slit. Then remembering the time pressure she straightened and resumed.

Too rushed to be careful, Kim had flashed her ass to both the crowd and me. Even her hairy bush had been briefly visible. The crowd applauded several times between the catcalls.

Her bra was the most difficult. Contorting in a variety of entertaining positions, somehow she managed to remove it without taking off her gown.

Kim was done with seconds to spare. Thoroughly humiliated and crying she jumped back into my van and slammed the door. Thinking the show over, the crowd dispersed.

Dressed as she was now, she was worse then naked. Kim’s tits and aroused nipples were clearly visible through the shear gown. Her gown had parted again, exposing her thick bush that to my surprise already glistened with moisture.

It was a heady feeling of power to be able to control a beautiful woman in this way. My cock was straining against my pants.

Growing tired of Kim’s crying I reached over and lightly touched her left nipple. Kim jumped as if struck, but did quiet down immediately.

You still stink of sex, slave. Didn’t you wash as commanded? She broke down in tears, “Please Master forgive me. I obeyed your commands, showering well last night.”

Kim continued, “I couldn’t resist playing with myself. After an hour I hadn’t had an orgasm, but was so tired that I fell asleep. I slept poorly. There were many strange dreams that I couldn’t remember, but they left me hot and horny.”

“What then?” I prompted. “Ever since I woke up this morning I can think of nothing but our sex together. There has been a constant flow of fluids between my legs. I took 5 different cold showers to stop it, but it keeps returning.”

This had never happened before with any of my women. Yet, I thought it promising. Reaching back for a crumbled up towel I kept it the back, I handed it to Kim saying, “Put this under your ass so you don’t stink up my car.”

“Now your punishment for displeasing me.” I judged, “You may only use a single button to hold your gown together. Undo the rest now.”

She looked hurt, but silently did as instructed. Kim left only the button under the line of her pouting nipples. The tight gown had not been designed for such a strain. The single button looked like it would pop open any minute.

Next I showed Kim the plug. She was ignorant of its function. I had Kim get on her hand and knees with legs spread and her butt facing me.

“This is going up your ass, little slave. If you cry out everyone will stop to see what’s happening. Now reach back and spread your ass cheeks as wide as possible.” I said.

I was using the smallest size plug. If necessary, I had several larger sizes with me. Shudders rippled through her body as I lubricated the plug with the juices dripping from Kim’s cunt.

Shifting the plug back to her anus I slowly eased it up Kim’s rear passage. She whimpered as I gave little shoves to move the plug past the sphincter. Kim was too tense to allow it.

I reached between her legs and began massaging Kim’s clit while maintaining pressure on the plug. In about two minutes, Kim’s sphincter relaxed.

The plug slid about 3 inches farther up her dirt road. Kim’s ass was too tight to move it more without damaging her. She’d obviously never before been ass-fucked.

While she softly cried from the pain and humiliation, I asked if she’d ever been fuck up the ass. Unable to speak, she merely shook her head no. I told Kim, “I’m looking forward to taking this last virginity from you.”

I drove off. Exiting the campus. Kim readjusted the towel under her oozing slit. I saw her squirming in her seat while she tried to adjust to the feeling of the butt plug.

Now, it was time to take care of my raging hard-on. I ordered Kim to take my cock out of my pants and suck me off. I had worn loose pants with a Velcro closure, not trusting Kim’s current skills to a zipper.

My cock proudly sprang free. Kim grasped it firmly near the base, looking at it like a delicious lollypop. She adjusted her position then quickly lowered her head to engulf me with her mouth.

Kim rubbed her engorged nipples against my thigh to increase her own pleasure as her tongue danced around the head and shaft of my cock. She reached down to cup by balls, squeezing them tenderly. Kim was becoming an expert cocksucker.

It was too hard to drive now. I had to pull off the road or we’d have an accident. I found a dark cul-de-sac and parked.

I lay back and began thrusting into Kim’s warm wet mouth. Grabbing the back of her head, I forced my cock deep down Kim’s throat until it could go no further. I needed to “push” only a little to help her throat muscles to relax and accept me.

The single button holding Kim’s gown together had broken free. I stopped her from rebuttoning and slid the thin spaghetti straps off both shoulders. I wanted to see that bountiful bosom jiggle as we drove.

We started driving and got on the highway. I had Kim push back her seat and spread her long legs. Her gown naturally fell apart. Her tits and bush were now fully exposed.

I drove next to some trucks and got on my CB radio to get their attention. Kim was humiliated by the many lewd comments made by the truckers about the big breasted slut with the hairy bush. “Yes,” I told them, “she’s a great fuck, but I’m just breaking her in, so it’s too soon to share.”

After requesting her Master’s permission to speak, Kim asked if I’d really allow another man to use her. I replied, “You are now my property to do with as I please and will be fully pleasing to any man I offer you to. If you hold back in the slightest degree or embarrass me in any way you will be severely punished. Do you understand, slave?” She whispered, “Yes, Master.”

The humiliating sex talk kept Kim hot. As we’d leave one trucker to drive up to the next. I’d reach between her legs and play with her wet pussy.

A few minutes of this and Kim’s hips would start thrusting uncontrollably as she neared orgasm. Each time I’d pull my hand away denying her release. In this way I kept her on the edge, frustrated.

If she’d start to cry or beg for me to continue, I’d tap her painfully sensitive clit, making her cry out in anguish. In this way Kim learned that her body was under my control. I’d determine when and how she was allowed to orgasm.

We reached our destination, a dimly lit Italian restaurant in which I was part owner. It had great food, but had yet to be “discovered”. I’d called ahead so the staff was ready with my favorite table.

Kim needed a moment to recover. She gradually came down from the sexual high I had forced on her for almost an hour.

I had Kim lick my fingers off then dry her dripping pussy as best she could with the towel. She was allowed to rebutton her gown, one only. Of course, this created a lewd display of her jiggling bosom whenever she moved.

As we entered the maitre ‘de, my partner welcomed me warmly. He turned to Kim and examined her well-displayed body from head to toe commenting to me, “Congratulations sir on your acquisition of another beautiful slut. Her breasts are especially large and lovely.”

Being talked about in the third person in such a crude way turned Kim’s cheeks deep red in shame and embarrassment. “Perhaps you would like to sample those breasts, my friend.” I offered. “You are too gracious,” he said. Stepping up he unbuttoned Kim’s gown and began mauling her soft, defenseless breasts.”

Despite the humiliation, Kim immediately began moaning. He began rolling both nipples between his fingers. The fire from Kim’s tits inflamed her already aroused body. Kim began panting heavily. Bending forward her defiler pressed both nipples into his mouth and began suckling them together. Kim’s eyes glazed over. She must submit to this man’s caress, it was the will of her Master.

My partner kept ravaging Kim, alternating between differing types of caress. Kim endured 10 full minutes of this treatment, until her legs could no longer support her. She collapsed into my waiting arms, close to orgasm, but again unable to achieve it.

Supporting Kim’s limp body, my friend and I winked at each other. “She’s exquisite. Let’s get you to your table”, he said.

I praised her, “You acted well, lovely slave. I am pleased.” Kim smiled at my compliment and straightened up to walk unsteadily on her own feet the rest of the way.

We entered our private booth situated in the most isolated corner. We faced a large one way mirror that enabled us to see the entire restaurant without being seen. Kim would think everyone could see us.

“You’ll sit on my lap,” I said turning her around. Quickly I opened my fly and freed my cock. Holding it in place between my thighs, I lower Kim slowly into my lap.

When Kim felt my cock head against the entrance to her pussy she hesitated. Having the leverage I easily pulled Kim down, impaling her on my cock.

Kim’s pussy was so wet that in that one motion my cock was buried to the hilt. “Yessssss,” she sighed in relief. Finally, the cock she’d needed was inside her.

I gave Kim a difficult command, “When you cum it must be without a sound and you may NOT cum until you feel me shoot inside your pussy. Do you understand, slave?” She gasped, “Yes Master, your slave will obey.”

Next I reached into Kim’s thin gown. Bursting open the one button holding it together, I grabbing her huge, soft, knockers. “Now everyone can see your slut tits,” I lied.

The exposure was a turn on for Kim. She began rocking slowly, moving my cock around inside her. I joined her, but neither of us was able to move much in this position.

Kim needed to increase the pace. She began to use her cunt muscles to squeeze and release my cock. It felt fantastic.

Turning half towards me she asked, “Master, please kiss your slave so she may obey your command to not cry out when she cums. I am to weak to be trusted on my own.”

Taking one hand from Kim’s tits, I used it to pull her lips to mine. Our tongues battled gently as our bodies rocked together.

Kim’s cunt was still milking my cock. I loved the sensation. Finally, it had the effect she intended. Painfully tightening my grip on Kim, I climaxed. Wave after wave of cum shot from by cock, burning deep within her body.

It was the signal she had been awaiting. Releasing the dam, her own orgasm burst through, joining mine. Our screams would have brought the house down if they had not been muffled by our deep kiss.

Our kiss broke. Kim’s head fell on my shoulder, her naked tits heaving. I took a napkin between our legs and wrapped it around my cock.

I praised her, “You came like a true slave. It is well you’re body is adjusting to your new life. Now lift up and sit next to me.”

As Kim lifted up my cock slipped from her pussy releasing a flow of our mingled cum onto the waiting napkin. I held it against her dripping cunt until she sat down. I cleaned off my cock with another napkin and tucked the little soldier back in his barracks. Then I signaled the waiter to bring the first course.

The waiter brought our salads. His eyes locked on Kim’s tits that were still well displayed. She’d never closed her gown. As he lay Kim’s plate down she look up and realized what was happening.

Simultaneously she tried to cover her exposed tits and close her gown. The comical result accomplished neither. “Stop,” I ordered, “Our gracious waiter works hard all day and needs a pleasant diversion. You will leave yourself exposed to his gaze as long as we sit at this table.”

Kim dropped her hands to her sides. I saw that being commanded to expose herself to our waiter had once again caused her nipples to harden. I was sure that we would get excellent service from this waiter for the remainder of our meal.

We worked through the salad, soup, and entrée. Any time there was a break I’d reach out to play with Kim’s tits or pussy.

I might rub my fingers up and down her labia while she tried to finish the food on her plate. Between courses, I might pinch her nipples while she moaned helplessly.

I’d continue until the waiter had cleared the table and left our next course. Kim would look for the disdain in the waiter’s eyes as he observed what I was doing. She knew that if I’d not been there our waiter would be on her in an instant fucking her senseless.

Between finishing the main course and desert, I wanted to dance. I allowed Kim one button on her gown as I led her on the dance floor.

I know Kim felt all eyes on her well displayed body. The nipples clearly visible through her gown jiggled lewdly with every step. I “pushed” to increase the humiliation and arousal I was sure she was feeling.

I pulled Kim to me as we reached the center of the dance floor. She crushed her tits into my chest and hid her face against the nape of my neck in an attempt to hide from the disapproval of the crowd.

Already engorged nipples poked into my chest. “Why are you so hot, little slave?” I asked. Knowing better then to lie, Kim answered, “They think I’m a tramp. Feeling their eyes, their disapproval, the humiliation, turns me on. I don’t know why. I’m so ashamed.”

“It is a slave’s response. You are my slave. What will they think of this?” I said grabbing her ass. I pulled Kim forward until her aroused pussy pressed against my hard cock through two thin layers of material.

Grinding my cock into Kim, I pushed lightly, “They’ll know what a slut I am to be used so in the middle of a restaurant, but I’m his slave I can’t resist his will. The humiliation is turning me on, making me respond to his obscene caress.”

Kim’s hips began thrusting back. I no longer needed to hold her in place. “Turn your head,” I commanded, “Watch their faces.”

The men looked with envy on this lusty, half naked beauty that was dry humping me on the dance floor. The exposure to the naked condemnation in their eyes of the women aroused Kim even more.

Slipping my hands under Kim’s short shirt, I began kneading her naked ass. I kept the pace of our dance slow. Kim’s growing need was controlled by painful pinches to her vulnerable ass cheeks.

After about 15 minutes, I guiding Kim back to our table still locked together. We passed out of site of the other patrons.

I lifted Kim against one of the solid walls of our booth, opened my pants, pulled out my cock, and rammed it up her sopping pussy.

Letting out a great sigh of relief, Kim wrapped her arms around my neck for balance as I lowered her. Her wet, burning cunt was fully impaled on my hard cock. Neither of us moved, savoring the moment.

Unable to restrain herself, Kim resumed thrusting as best she could. Her movements became more frantic and erratic as she neared orgasm.

Kim was surprised and dismayed when I pulled out of her. “Master, please I need your cock inside me,” she begged, panting with lust. Here, now, in this restaurant, you wish to confirm everyone’s opinion of the indecent strumpet I was dancing with?

“Whatever Master wished,” Kim replied. It was the correct, indeed the only answer for a slave.

I turned Kim around and bent her pliant body over the soft cushion of the back of our seats, pushing her gown over the cushion. She was naked from the waist down.

I pushed her legs apart roughly then reached between to collect the lubricants flowing from her pussy. I spread them around the butt plug to ease it removal.

Removing the plug from her anus, I immediately replaced it. My stiff cock rammed into her rear passage before her sphincter had time to adjust. The force of my entry drove the breath out of her lungs.

Gripping Kim’s hips, I drove the invader deeper into Kim, forcing aside the tender muscles lining her channel.

Reaching the deepest penetration, I paused to give Kim’s body time to adjust to this new violation. I reached up to grab those amazing tits that swung without restraint having once more burst from their inadequate confinement.

Giving Kim’s tits a licentious massage, I knew it would not be long before her over-stimulated body betrayed her again.

For me, time stretched out. My cock wanted to begin thrusting into Kim’s incredibly tight, hot hole. I restrained myself by clenching and unclenching the muscles in my ass. I distracted myself with Kim’s soft, pliant tits.

When Kim began thrusting back at me, my long wait was over. Grabbing her flanks, I withdrew my cock so only the head remained. I rammed it back into her only to withdraw again.

Kim quickly picked up my rhythm. I felt her muscles try to hold me inside. We picked up speed, slamming into each other.

I held back my orgasm as long as I could, but was too keyed up by my conquest of Kim’s virgin ass to last. The sperm boiled out of me deep within her.

That triggered Kim’s own climax. Although she tried to muffle her cry, it was loud enough to be clearly heard in every part of the establishment.

I withdrew my sated cock then slapped Kim’s ass to rouse her. “Get under the table, slave. Lick my cock clean. It will remind you to keep yourself clean in the future. I enjoyed ass-fucking you and plan to do it many times in the future.”

I sat down and spread my legs to allow Kim access. It took her a long time to clean my cock. Under her tender ministrations, it hardened again, just as she was finishing.

I was mildly surprised that I responded so quickly after cuming up Kim’s ass. The way my body responded to this girl was truly enjoyable. I decided not to “throw this fish back”.

I made Kim blow me until I shot down her throat. She had to clean my cock again, but this time it was easier for her.

I allowed her to wipe the dripping fluids from both front and rear passages before I walked her to the bathroom. We both needed a chance to clean up and pee.

Finishing first, I went back to our table and ordered desert.

When she exited the bathroom it took her a minute to realize I had left. Kim was forced to walk back unescorted under the disapproving stares of the patrons.

I watched Kim in the mirror at our table. I saw she was mortified. Kim knew everyone had heard her climax after seeing us dry fuck on the dance floor.

After she sat down, I checked between Kim’s legs. She was wet again. “What a slut you are, lovely slave.” I teased.

We finished our desert and I took her to my house near campus. I helped her move in the next day.

It was easy since most of Kim’s old conservative clothes including all the underwear were thrown into storage way in the back of my attic. She wouldn’t need them for a long time.

I helped Kim get new sexy clothes, bustiers that left her nipples bare, split crotch panties, and the like. She was required to come out into the store to model them for me.

Pants and shorts were not allowed. The blouses, skirts and dresses that were permitted left Kim’s charms well displayed.

Not that much was required. In the house I kept Kim nude most of the time. If it were cold she was allowed a sheer chemise or teddy.

I trained Kim’s body to need my touch, to be fucked hard and often. She learned to always dress and move in ways to incite my lust.

I have many techniques to help Kim’s slavery grow deeper and more profound. Sometimes we play a game. If Kim could provoke me to fuck her more then the previous day then she won and I buy her a gift. Otherwise I win and Kim is not allowed human speech for the next 24 hours.

We return to restaurant every few months. Kim dresses in the same clothes so we can relieve that torrid encounter. My partner cheerfully reprises his role.

Now more then a year later, we’re still together. No one is more surprised then me. I’m very happy with my hot, big-breasted slave, but I’m not sure why my prior pattern was broken.

Perhaps, It’s the additional women I’ve acquired. Ashley and Samantha both fell well within the traditional submissive fat-girl with big tits profile.

I’ve made Kim “first girl”, requiring the others to obey her commands and call her mistress. Of course my will must never be overridden regardless of my physical presence.

Our sex varies between all the combination you could imagine from one on one to all together. I make sure that each of my girls receives the training required to unleash her natural “slave heat”.

Once it is released, a slave needs to be serviced regularly to maintain her health and mental well being. Considerately, I rotate through them maintaining a schedule that the “first girl” manages.

Kim is allowed to sleep with me most often. Whoever I’m with will be woken several times during the night. I may be caressing her nipples or pussy. She might be taken with little warning from the front or rear or left wishing that she was.

The other girls will sleep on the bedroom floor ready to obey any commands either of us may give at a moment’s notice.

Kim enjoys dominating them. She forced the girls to shave their vaginas bare. It made them look much younger. They say it increased their already exceptional sensitivity.

Kim works them so hard they are steadily losing weight. To make sure the power I delegate is not abused I’ll occasionally punish Kim by making one of the other girls “mistress for a day”. They do not hesitate to take a full measure of revenge for any perceived mistreatment. Balance is maintained.

It seems a very pleasant and stable arrangement for everyone. The girls are all excellent students who encourage each other’s studies. One pre-med, another pre-law, and our future accountant.

In a few years I might give up my business. I’m confident my girls will soon be able to maintain and even improve our current life style.

I’m not sure how long it’ll last, but for now I have no complaints.

* * *