The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following are works of fiction and are intended for adults. All characters are fictional and the ones that engage in sex acts are over 18 years of age.

Do not read these if you:

  • are below the appropriate age as defined by the laws and customs of your community.
  • are viewing this from an area where doing so is prohibited by law.
  • are offended by descriptions of rape and other violent or cruel acts, kinky sex, vulgar language, or mind control.
  • have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality.

Do not repost without express consent from the author.

© Xavier Raymond Specks 2005 all rights reserved

* * *

Cass sat on the little folding chair with her arms crossed over her chest, as if that would do any good. The tickly, tingly sensation in her breasts was not diminished in the least. Master’s touch was not to be denied.

Cass furtively glanced around at the other blue-robed students waiting for their names to be called to go up and get their diplomas. She could barely keep her hips still as the sensation spread downward across her belly and thighs, making her womanhood feel hot and slick. Nobody seemed to be looking at her yet, but she knew Master was just getting started.

Silently, Cass cursed the fact that her surname, Zucker, was at the absolute end of the alphabetized list from which the chancellor was reading. During her 22 years of life, she had come to hate the practice of doing things in alphabetical order. Whoever came up with the idea that that would be a fair and impartial way to do everything must have been named Aaronsen or something. Today, the accident of her name gave Master plenty of time to play with her.

The chancellor finished the E’s and called Petra Fairchild, who was in some classes with Cass. Cass felt her body relaxing, her thighs parting until there was nearly a foot of air between her knees, her arms lowering to her sides. Feeling very exposed, she tried to return to her former position, but soon gave up. Master’s will was not to be denied.

A moment later, Master’s lips found the back of her neck, always one of Cass’s most sensitive areas. Startled, she glanced around, but of course there was no-one behind her. She felt him pressing against her back, wrapping his arms around her. Master continued kissing, licking, and nibbling up and down in just the way that always drove her wild. His hands brushed her breasts and belly, making her body long for a firmer touch.

How had she gotten herself into this? Sitting in the middle of a crowd of mostly strangers and a few friends, naked beneath her thin commencement robe, no doubt leaving a huge stain on the back from the copious juices her excited sex was now secreting? How she now regretted her foolish statement of the previous week, that Master only controlled her as much as she wanted him to.

She had realized her error too late, as she was dressing for commencement. When her hands, seemingly having their own mind, removed her dress and bra (she was already sans panties, as usual) before pulling the rented robe over her head. She didn’t remember Master hypnotizing her, but she wouldn’t if he didn’t want her to.

Cass gasped as she felt Master’s hot breath on her crotch, drawing the attention of the unfamiliar guy sitting on her left. As if there were two of him, Master was still kissing her neck and stroking her front while his gentle fingers began caressing her thighs. Helpless, Cass sat and waited, trying not to show her arousal as breath after breath teased her sex.

She looked over at Master, smiling serenely at her from the guests’ seats. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. Her breathing became more rapid and shallow as invisible fingers softly fondled her, touching all of her most sensitive parts, except for her needy clit. She struggled to maintain her composure as the sweat stuck her too-thin robe to the naked skin underneath, revealing her contours explicitly.

The chancellor had gotten to the O’s. Helen Oakley, Cass’s roommate before she had moved into Master’s house, rose and ascended the steps to the stage. Cass nearly yelped with surprise as Master’s lips and tongue found her stiff clit, his fingers now taking a firmer hold of her sensitive nipples. She knew immediately that he had programmed that for the moment Helen received her sheepskin. She wondered what other surprises Master had planned for her. Whatever they were, she would simply have to endure them.

As the roll call progressed, the erotic sensations in her tits and cunt built. Cass became unable to keep still. She tried to cross her legs, to rub her thighs together, but her body was obedient to Master, not herself. She knew Master wasn’t going to let her cum yet, but she couldn’t help herself. Hank Zwoboda, sitting on her right (the only member of the graduating class who would be called after her), seemed to take notice of her fidgeting, and she was very aware of the way the robe was clinging to her, showing her lush figure in salacious detail.

Again, Cass looked over at Master, her eyes mutely imploring. His grin only widened. Her body was completely at his disposal, and they both knew it. Never again, Cass thought, will I question his control over me. Not where he can hear it, certainly. Master’s control is not to be denied.

By the time the chancellor finished the T’s, Cass was beside herself. Hovering on the brink of orgasm, squirming and almost panting with excitement, she was barely able to keep (mostly) silent. By now the guys on both sides were openly gawking at her, and her robe must have seemed painted on.

Now her row was standing up, working its way to the stage. Mercifully, Master’s control now stopped her squirming and trembling, otherwise she could barely have walked. There were almost no U’s or V’s, but the school had an inordinate number of Warracks, they seemed to go on forever. With the little bit of attention she could spare from trying not to embarrass herself (further), Cass fervently hoped for a speedy conclusion to the ceremony.

Yang, Yeager, Young. With each name the chancellor read, Cass’s distress increased. Master’s thumb was now pressing rhythmically against her G-spot, keeping her in a state of preorgasmic tension. When the chancellor called Theodore Young, the guy who had been seated on Cass’s left walked to the podium, and she ascended to the ‘on deck’ spot at the side of the stage. Looking down at herself, Cass saw her sweaty robe plastered to her firm breasts, her engorged nipples poking prominently through the thin fabric. Below, the robe likewise tightly adhered to her hips and thighs and left little to the imagination. Her hair glistened as it dangled limply over her shoulders, and she imagined her flushed face wore an expression of obvious arousal. She felt like she might as well be standing under a neon sign declaring THIS HORNY HOTTIE NEEDS TO BE FUCKED! Cass could feel the eyes of the audience on her, like another subtle caress added to the mix, heightening her embarrassed arousal even further.

Finally, her name was called, and she moved over to the podium. The oblivious chancellor presented the sheepskin to Cass. Even with the best assistance of the optometry industry, he could barely read the extra large type in which the names were written, let alone discern that her appearance was more appropriate to an adult entertainer than to a student of his stuffy New England college.

The moment the parchment touched her palm, a hot rush of sensation shot up her arm, flooding through her breasts and down her belly, exploding in her cunt. Spasms of white lightning pulsed through her body, igniting every nerve with ecstatic sensation. Through the haze of pleasure, Cass was barely aware that while one hand took the diploma, the other moved her tassel to the side and her legs carried her off the stage. Master’s control kept her coordinated and silent throughout the very intense and prolonged climax. By the time she was fully aware of her surroundings again, she was back in her seat and Hank was on his way down from the stage.

The chancellor introduced the commencement speaker, and everyone sat in respectful silence while the old fool droned on.

Cass tried to focus, but in spite of the beautiful orgasm, she was still horny. In fact, rather than satisfying her, the climax had seemed to just make her even more horny and eager for relief. Master had done this to her before, so she knew what she needed to satisfy her: Master’s cock. Every climax would just increase her sexual tension until Master fucked her.

Once again, the guys on either side of her were openly staring, and other heads were turned toward her now that her trip up to the stage had drawn attention to her.

Cass was again panting and fidgeting, driven into an extreme state of lust by Master’s ministrations. Master had eased up on her clit and nipples, but Cass still felt his lips on her neck, his hands on her breasts, his tongue on her cunt, and his touch on her thighs. Softer now, as she had already cum and was more sensitive. The gentle touches fueled her desire for firmer ones. Master’s control still held her arms helpless at her sides, or she would probably be unable to resist the impulse to touch herself, even in front of all these people. She was that hot.

Cass looked over at Master, hoping to see some sign he would have mercy on her. He was looking at the speaker. Master’s punishment was not to be denied.

* * *

“Please, Master, please just take me somewhere and fuck me!” Cass whimpered urgently into Master’s ear. To emphasize her request, she squirmed against him, mashing her tits into his chest and rubbing her crotch against his thigh. Master ignored her plea and grabbed her ass with both hands, grinding her hips firmly against his. Even through the haze of her lust, Cass was still very much aware of the hateful looks from the other girls on and around the dance floor as they tried to keep their guys’ attention on themselves.

As a Beta Zeta Beta alum, Master had had little trouble arranging an invite for the two of them to the BZB after-graduation party. Cass was now attired in a thin white T-shirt two sizes too small, which stretched tightly across her generous bosoms and rode up over her midriff. With no bra, her breasts swayed and bounced with every movement, and her achingly stiff nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Her only other garment was a green skirt of a clingy, stretchy material which hugged every curve of her hips and ass. She knew she looked like a hooker, and she was so desperately horny she was willing to act like one if it would get her what she needed.

Cass turned around and moved her ass in little circles against Master’s crotch. For a moment, she accidentally met the eyes of Andy Fletcher, the campus perv. Handsy Lecher, as he was called by many of the female students, had been relentlessly hitting on her (and lots of others) for the past four years. Helen had joked that his role model was Dan Fielding from ‘Night Court’. Now, he was watching a girl who had turned him down a thousand times shaking her stuff like a stripper, and he was obviously enjoying the show.

Cass was mortified by her wanton display, but she couldn’t stop what she was doing. She needed a good fucking so bad she’d do anything for it, and she could tell that Master was loving her dancing. If she could get him hot enough, he’d do her. Even though she knew the memory of this night would provide Andy with masturbation material for years, and she’d never be able to look any of her classmates in the eye again, she continued to cavort with total abandon.

The song ended and Master led her off the dance floor. “Why don’t you go get us some drinks?” he asked, pointing her toward the bar. Though daunted by the mass of people gathered there, Cass obediently wiggled her way through.

The guys were, of course, very appreciative. By the time Cass got the drinks and headed back toward Master, she had received stares, compliments, invitations to the rooms upstairs, and a marriage proposal. The girls would mutter things like “slut,” “tramp,” and “whore,” just loud enough for her to hear.

Cheeks burning with humiliation, crotch burning with something else, Cass returned to Master and delivered his Whiskey Sour. Master was talking to some frat guy. “Sounds great. Hey, honey, we’ve been invited to join in a game of strip poker.”

Cass didn’t have much in the way of clothing (or remaining dignity) to lose, so she didn’t protest. It wouldn’t do any good anyway. Master’s decisions were not to be denied.

To be continued…