The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Grace’s New Job, by Senile Old Man

Grace Wilson cheerfully walked into the church where she served. The pretty 25-year-old woman wore the happiest of smiles on this sunny morning. It had taken several months but she was finally being seen by almost all in the church as a capable assistant pastor. No longer was she just a sweet, pretty helper. No longer was she seen as a “nice girl” to be patronized. She even was getting past being seen as eye candy.

Grace knew she was pretty, shapely and well developed. Yes, men still sometimes let their eyes drop to her chest but more and more she was now “Pastor Grace” and was treated with respect. But today she hoped she would take the final step toward full approval. Moody teen Isabel Howard had asked for a private talk. Today she would try to accomplish what others have failed; to make a connection with Isabel.

Isabel, an orphan, was fairly new to the church and always was indifferent, bored or even hostile to one and all. In the teen group Grace lead she was the only one who seemed indifferent to, or even annoyed by, Grace’s upbeat attitude. But now they would talk, in private, for as long as it took to win the girl over.

Grace cheerfully went through her morning work, always feeling the joy of anticipation in her. Her usual meeting with Senior Pastor Joe went well, although she did not tell him of her upcoming private meeting with Isabel. She wanted to wait until she was sure she had completed the rapport that nobody was able to have with the sullen girl. She couldn’t wait till the afternoon meeting.

Isabel Howard entered the church right on time for her 2 pm meeting with Pastor Grace. She had a look of deep concentration on her face. Today, for the first time ever, she would try to use the mind control abilities that her late parents had promised she would grow into on her 18th birthday. She had been living with her strict great aunt who had nothing but scorn for her parents and the idea of mind control. She also dragged Isabel to the boring church. Today she hoped that would change.

Today she would try to bend the will of the sweet, kind, but annoyingly perky Pastor Grace to her own. She hoped to make such a change in the admittedly pretty woman that it would leave everyone shocked and wondering what happened. Indeed, it was Pastor Grace’s beauty that gave Isabel the idea for the astonishing change that she would undergo.

The meeting started with the expected cheerful, and oh-so-caring, comments from Pastor Grace. Isabel tried not to scowl at the smiles and upbeat chatter Grace spewed. Finally she heard the words she had waited for. “So, what can I do for you Isabel?”

Still a little nervous about her budding powers she started with a test question. The eagerness with which Pastor Grace replied would tell her if it would go well. “This is confidential right?”

Grace grinned and eagerly nodded her head. “Of course, you can tell me anything you want and no one else will hear it. I only want to help you any way I can.”

Isabel tried not to smirk as she heard the wholehearted reply. She gave her best effort at faked uneasiness. “I, uh, have been having this, um, fantasy that most people would think of as sinful.”

Grace nodded, a look of concern on her face. “I see. Can you tell me a little about it? I promise I won’t judge.”

Isabel tried to make her smile look like gratitude when it was really one of satisfaction as it was now clear that the door to Grace’s mind was open.

“It is hard to talk about it. Have you ever had a fantasy about something you knew was wrong Pastor Grace?” She finished by looking straight into her subject’s eyes and waited.

Grace blinked; unable to look away from the girl’s deep stare. She tried to come up with a reply but struggled with what to say. “I guess I have. Probably most of us do sometimes.” There, she thought, that was a good vague reply.

Isabel knew she was now able to put in place the life-changing “memory” she had planned for Grace’s mind. “Like what fantasy have you had?” Isabel shot back.

Grace hesitated. “Um, err…she stammered.

Once again Isabel interrupted. “If you want me to share, you are going to have to share too.” The next words were almost a command as she stared deep into Grace’s eyes. “Tell me your fantasy, the one you’ve always kept secret.”

Grace could not break away the eye contact. She could not think of anything to say. Then, suddenly, from out of nowhere, a thought popped into her head. The words just flowed out of her mouth.

“When I was a teen and was just developing my curves, I looked in the mirror as I was getting ready for a shower and I suddenly had this desire to be a nude dancer. “

Grace wondered where that memory came from, but she could not deny it. She somehow remembered it clearly. Without a thought she continued. “The desire was so strong that I actually began to dance naked in the most exotic way I could, pretending the mirror was a group of men watching. I know now it was wrong but at the time I really wanted to be a nude dancer.”

Grace shook her head, still wondering how it was that she had only now remembered that night, but it was a vivid memory. She remembered dancing nude and feeling the overpowering desire to be a professional nude dancer.

Isabel smiled, trying not to make it look like a smirk. She was in control now. She nodded and spoke firmly. “Yes, I see. Mine is like that too.” She gave another stare as she nodded. “I bet that you are like me in that sometimes when you slept you woke up aroused and wet as you thought about dancing nude.”

And just like that Grace remembered all the times she woke from that fantasy with her pussy dripping wet and with hard nipples. How had she forgotten them? She opened her mouth to say something, but Isabel spoke first, still with that stare she gave Grace.

“In fact, now that you are thinking about that nude dancer fantasy, you are getting wet, aren’t you? And your nipples are as hard as marbles, aren’t they?”

Grace wanted to pretend that what Isabel was saying was wrong. But she was getting aroused even as she tried to deny that she was. Indeed, the urge to want to be a nude dancer was growing and it caused her body to respond even stronger by the minute. Breathing in gasps she tried to talk, although she had no idea what to say. “I…I…I…”

Isabel no longer tried to hide her smirk. She spoke with authority. “Pastor Grace! You know you are wet and hot. I can see that you need to diddle your pussy while fantasizing about dancing nude. You need to do it now. You can’t help it. You are too hot. You want to push your chair back, pull your skirt up, take off your sopping wet panties and throw them away. You need to diddle your pussy until you come. And you want me to watch you do it. You can’t resist. You have to. You need to. You want to.”

Grace groaned, thinking of nothing else but the wet fire in her pussy and her dreams of dancing nude. Almost without realizing it she had pulled her panties off. Then, all resistance collapsing, she spread her legs and rammed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and began to pump them in and out as she rubbed her clit with her thumb.

Her moans filled the air, as did the aroma of her juices. She was vaguely aware of Isabel’s smirking eyes as she watched but couldn’t help herself. The fantasy of dancing nude ran through her mind and she couldn’t stop. She needed to come so badly. Nothing else mattered. Minutes later a mind-blowing orgasm made her whole-body quiver and her head spin.

Isabel spoke even before Grace could get her dripping wet fingers out of her pussy. “See Pastor Grace? For you, the desire to be a nude dancer is still irresistible. You have no choice but to give in.” Isabel let authority fill her voice as she completed the transformation. “This proves you’ve always wanted to be a nude dancer, and that you still do, doesn’t it?”

Grace, her legs still spread, her sopping wet pussy still on display, tried weakly to resist that overpowering urge. “I…I…”

Isabel spoke with a commanding voice, her eyes boring into Grace’s eyes. “Admit it!” Say ‘I want to be a nude dancer.’”

The words came out of Grace’s mouth with no resistance. “I want to be a nude dancer.”

“Again!”

“I want to be a nude dancer.” And she knew it was true. She could feel the desire to dance nude filling her even as she spoke. She did want to be a nude dancer. She needed to be a nude dancer—now.

Isabel smiled. “Very good. I agree. You are destined to be a nude dancer. You can’t deny it and you don’t want to.” Isabel knew that now the idea that she wanted to be a nude dancer was irrevocably embedded in Grace’s mind. She also knew that all future “memory” plants she had in mind would get progressively easier. She launched her next assault.

“But dancing nude isn’t the only thing that you have always wanted, is it? You have also always wanted to be fucked again and again by strong and fierce men, any men, as often as you can, haven’t you?”

Grace, her head still reeling, tried to speak. But only one thought came to her mind. Isabel was right. She really did want that. She wanted to get fucked and fucked and fucked. The words came out without resistance. “I have always wanted to be fucked again and again by strong and fierce men, any men, as often as I can.”

“I agree, you do want that. You feel better now that you have admitted it, don’t you? You are relaxing because you are sure of your need to be fucked, aren’t you?

Grace, still somewhat dazed, wore a confused but goofy smile.

Isabel went on. “But there is more, isn’t there? There is something else you want to admit. You are not just hot for men; you are hot for women too. You are now free to admit it and when you do you will be even more relaxed and content. Say ‘I have always wanted to have hot lesbian sex with many other women.’”

With no resistance Grace spoke softly, wondering how she hadn’t seen this obvious truth. “I have always wanted to have hot lesbian sex with many other women.” How could she not have seen that before?

Isabel smiled as her powers took total charge of the hapless Grace. “I thought so. In fact, I bet you really want to lick my pussy right now, don’t you? Tell me. Do you want to eat me out?”

Grace, now hopelessly malleable, suddenly saw Isabel as a potential sex partner. She was eager to lick Isabel’s pussy and smiled.

Isabel chuckled and pushed her seat back. She spread her legs and lifted her skirt, revealing her panty-free pussy.

Grace, without hesitation and without an order, with her eyes zeroed on Isabel’s luscious pussy, dropped to her knees and crawled over to Isabel. Without delay she grabbed Isabel’s hips and put her mouth on Isabel’s pussy and began to lick. As she eagerly tongued Isabel’s pussy and heard her moans she was filled with joy. Nobody else could get close to Isabel. But here she was licking her delicious pussy. This was as close as it was possible to be, wasn’t it? She knew she could do it!

A few minutes later Isabel came, but Grace kept eagerly slurping in pussy juices until Isabel pushed her face away. She looked up at Isabel and smiled as she licked her lips. Suddenly everything was wonderful.

Isabel smiled back. “Excellent, Pastor Grace, you are very good as slurping pussies.” Grace could only smile, seeing that as a compliment. Isabel went on. “Now there is one more thing you have always wanted, isn’t there? You have always wanted to star in pornographic movies.”

Grace, still dazed and docile, nodded without hesitation. “Yes, I have always wanted to star in pornographic movies.” She shivered in delight. All her repressed fantasies were coming true!

Isabel, satisfied that her work was done, smiled with pride. She had proven she had the power she had inherited from her deceased parents. Now all that was needed was to tidy up Pastor Grace’s new memories and urges.

“We are both so happy, aren’t we, Pastor Grace? I am happy knowing I have power. You’re happy to have realized that you are a shameless slut who wants to dance nude, fuck all the men you can, have sex with women, and star in porn movies. This has been a wonderful time together, thank you so much for taking time to meet with me.”

Grace nodded and gave Isabel a joyous smile. “You are most welcome. It was my pleasure.”

Isabel laughed. “Mine too. But speaking of pleasure, what do you think you need to do to begin living out your long-hidden slutty desires?”

Grace thought a bit. “I am not sure.” She smiled and giggled as a silly thought hit her. “I don’t suppose it would be a good idea to start by going into Pastor Joe’s office and asking him to fuck me.”

The two girls laughed at her crude joke. Isabel was filled with joy in seeing the ease with which she had totally transformed Pastor Grace. She reached into her pocket and took out a business card.

“Here, take this. It is the business card of the manager of the Pleasure Palace, the strip club out on route 22. Call him. I am sure that he’d love to have a pretty young woman with big tits like you dance nude in his club. He probably can tell you ways to get into the porn industry too. Regarding fucking men and women, I suspect a slut like you won’t have any trouble finding men and women to have sex with you.”

Grace, not in in the least concerned that she had just been called a slut, laughed. “I certainly hope not. Thank you again for meeting with me. Isn’t it great that we helped each other to know our real selves? Our time together went well, didn’t it?”

Isabel smiled a contented smile. “Yes, it went well, totally well.” The two girls hugged, both feeling wonderful about their time together, albeit in different ways.

Isabel left the church rejoicing in the transformation she had given to Pastor Grace. She was particularly proud of the way she made Grace convinced that she had always been a slut and was now happy that she realized that truth. She had gone from being a goodie two shoes to being a happy but shameless slut.

Isabel’s next plan was to turn her horrible great aunt into a simpering old lady who doted on Isabel, giving her a generous allowance and complete freedom to do whatever she wanted. Following her success with Pastor Grace she now wanted to leave her great aunt happy too, just one who would do anything Isabel wanted.

She also made a note to call the Pleasure Palace and “suggest” to the manager that he have his newest nude dancer go by the name “Pastor Grace” as she danced. That would raise eyebrows and attract hordes of men when they learned that the naked bombshell actually was a pastor turned nude dancer and was proud of it.

Twenty minutes later a smiling Grace left the church to meet the manager of the strip club, delighted that he had been eager to meet her. She had left her resignation letter on her desk without explanation and hoped that she could make her debut as a nude dancer that very night.

She stopped for gas on her way out to the Pleasure Palace to start her new career. As the 40-something attendant filled the tank he eyed the pretty young woman and spoke. “It you want, for ten dollars I will check your tires, your window washer fluids, brake fluid and oil; a full examination.”

Grace looked him over and licked her lips. “I tell you what. Rather than the ten dollars, what if we go into your office and you bend me over the desk and fuck my brains out?” She glanced into the gas station where a man was working on a car. She turned back to the older guy. “You can even tell your mechanic that after you are done with me, he can fuck me too.”

The slutty life of Pastor Grace had begun.