The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Grace Rivers’ Rehabilitation Center

All right, so, first things first. I don’t normally write into a diary, but the staff here says it’s mandatory for the rehabilitation process.

I should step back a bit. I’m Athena Valentine, and right until yesterday, I had a very big problem. I am a professional thief, you see. I am very good at what I do. But even the skilled can fall for things outside their control. In this case, well...I was robbing a jewelry, nice and clean, without any mistake on my part...Except that when I went to the manager’s office, bam, dead guy. Yeah, I pick a store for a heist and it turns out to be a crime scene. And of course, the murderer was the kind of guy to make anonymous calls for the police, so the fuzz was already zeroing in on the store by the time I discovered the body. Didn’t have time to bail.

So, on one hand, the judicial system isn’t completely fucked and the investigation quickly proved I had nothing to do with the stiff. It did, however, happen to catch me red-handed and managed to link me to five of my previous heists. Ten years in the slammer. Sure, I am only twenty three, but as far as I’m concerned, that could very well have been a life sentence.

Until one day, as I was pondering on the cosmic bullshit that had happened, one woman came to my cell. A beautiful middle-aged woman. She had the sweetest features I have ever seen outside of the silver screen, with a distinct noble bearing. But it was hardly the most notable thing about her. Indeed, her hair was white with a silvery sheen. It looked very odd on such a conservative-looking woman, but she didn’t seem to notice how weirdly I looked at her because of it.

She introduced herself as Doctor Grace Rivers, the head of a privately-owned rehabilitation center sanctioned by the state.

“We only accept female young female convicts with a sentence of more than two years. We provide an alternative to prison, which is known to cause more problems than it solves, especially on young inmates.”

“I see” I replied. “So you want to offer me to serve my time in your joint ? What’s in it for me ?”

“Well, higher standard of living, for one. Our inmates are kept under tight surveillance, sure, but no cramped cells or privations. You will also benefit from a rehabilitation program that, if successful, will see you released in just a years time.”

“Interesting...But what exactly is your program ? You’ll forgive me if I find this a bit ominous...”

Grace smiled. Warmly, like a mother.

“I am sorry, Miss Valentine, but that is one information I cannot give you. I understand it could be worrying, but the deal is that if you subject yourself to it, however blindly, you will get a new lease on life. No more prison sentence, not even any need to face the job market with a criminal record—we are partnered with numerous employers who trust our establishment better than any resume. A new beginning.”

“I see. So basically a leap of faith.”

“Just so. Faith in our rehabilitation program. I do not expect you to give an answer immediately. I will return tomorrow.”

And she begged her leave. Clearly, distrust was the most immediate feeling I had, but really, how bad could this be ? One year of being pestered by social workers led by some sort of idealistic lady. Compared to ten years with a diverse fauna of hardened criminals, there just wasn’t any way it could be worse. So when Grace Rivers came back today, I accepted her deal right away. She looked please, said I had made the right choice, and when to arrange my transfer.

And so, here I am. I arrived quite late in the day so they took me directly to my cell, assuring I would be given the tour tomorrow. Unlike my arrival to the prison, where the warden had to make a show and live up to painful prison drama movies, the staff was dryly professional but courteous and respectful. I was given strictly set, but ample time to shower and get into the uniform by myself, and was afterward led to my cell without a hitch.

The cell was definitely comfier than in the state jail. For one, it looked like a room, with a door and not dehumanizing bars. Now it wasn’t really a proper room, but there was a desk, a hotel-like bed, and a private, albeit minimalistic, bathroom. Which seemed weird since I had to go through a collective shower for my admission. But all in all, this deal definitely seems like the universe balancing out after fucking me in the ass by surprise.

The pink, form-fitting uniform does look a bit too much like a school uniform for my comfort, but at least it doesn’t scream “prisoner”.

* * *

Principal Rivers’ analysis—First impressions always speculative, but would wager good farings during the selection process. Patient is smart and rational. Check if suitable for Dolly program.

* * *

After the morning clock rang, I was told by the staff I had fifteen minutes to wash up and get dressed. I did so, and when they opened my cell, I was greeted personally by Mrs. Rivers.

“Hello, Mrs. Valentine. I hope you have no complaints about your first night here ?”

“No, Mrs. Rivers. No problems at all.”

“I am glad. Oh, and all inmates are to call me “Principal”.”

“I see, Principal. What of the rest of the staff ?”

“Simply Ma’am.”

The uniform, and now this...Clearly they want to give a school-like vibe here. I guess it isn’t too weird given they only take in young convicts. I am in an age many people are still going through some kind of education system. Still, I wanted to at least acknowledge that.

“So you try to make your rehabilitation program look like a school year ?”

“Astute of you, Miss Valentine. Indeed, we find it facilitates acclimatization to our system when the inmates are given a familiar environment. This isn’t to say we are a school. There are no classes or lectures. This remains an individualized therapy process. By the way, I would like you to meet someone.”

She turns around and makes a gesture. A young woman about my age hops towards me, a bright smile on her face. She has short, perky hair, light make up without lipstick. As she stops to greet me, she puts her hands behind her back.

“Hi ! I’m Phoebe !”

That girl’s smile was so dainty that I couldn’t help but feel she wanted to scam me. But I played along.

“Athena. Nice to meet you.”

“Phoebe here has been in the program for ten months and has responded remarkably well. She’ll be your guide for the first few days. Not that I think you need to be chaperoned, of course, Mrs. Valentine. I just wish to show you that despite this being a correctional facility, relations are quite open.”

“I understand.”

“But before I leave you girls alone, I’d just like to sum up how the program works. We have three courses. Birdie, Candy and Dolly. Don’t put too much thought about the names, the staff certainly didn’t.”

“I’ll try not to, Principal.”

“The course is decided after a preliminary observation period, and serves as a rough outline for the therapy you’ll undergo during your year here.”

“And what am I to do during this week ?”

“You’ll be with the Birdie course group. Their therapy program is the lightest. Seeing if you get along with them is a major factor for determining the right course for you.”

“Understood, Principal. I’ll behave.”

“I’m sure you will, you are a brilliant young woman, Athena. Now, excuse me, I must be off.”

So I spent the rest of the day with Phoebe. She’s nice enough. well. A little cringe worthy at times. She’s...how should I say it, impossibly girly ? Name any bubbly mannerism there is and this gal has it. I mean, I don’t claim to perfectly remember what she had said after visiting the cafeteria, but it went something like this.

“So, what exactly do we do here ? I mean, how are they treating you.”

“Nah ah ah ! It’s a S-E-C-R-E-T !” She sung, waving her index finger, her other hand resting on her hip. “The Principal is very clear, only patients from the same group can know about the program. Oh, I sure hope you’ll be a Birdie like me, then I can tell you aaaall about it !”

“So, that means you don’t know what’s going on in the...ugh, Candy and Dolly courses ?”

“Tadada ! Athena’s correct !” She chanted after twirling.

You see the character. Still, despite all that, I can’t say she was really irritating. A bit ditzy, sure, but honest and attentive.To be honest, we didn’t do much that day at all, except make sure I knew all the rules, introducing myself to Phoebe’s fellow Birdies, and visit the entirety of the part of the building that was available to this course. The building is shaped like and Y, each branch corresponding to the course, and the medical facilities in the middle. Accessing the other branches are impossible without two registered staff members. I’ve seen a girl being led to medical, for unknown reasons. Interestingly, Grace Rivers’ office is located in the Birdie wing.

* * *

Principal Rivers’ Analysis—Contact with the Birdie went without a hitch as surmised. Considering her sentence, that’s one course off the list. Continue the observation week as usual.

* * *

By now I am fairly sure of four things.

One, the Birdies are all hyper sociable. Bubbliness varies, but none of them strikes me as a potential nuclear physicist. They’re really just a bunch of average, if strangely cute, schoolgirls.

Two, most of them are in the slammer for passionate crimes. Only two had their thing premeditated, and even then those were long shots at best. So first thing : I am by far the hardest ass in the section.

Three, this supposes that the other two groups are for harder criminals. Which would make nothing but sense since, in Rivers’ own words, the Birdies have the lightest therapy.

And four, I absolutely have to make sure I make it into the Birdies. I mean, their general cuteness is evidence enough that Rivers’ “therapy” is the real deal. It has to make you girlier, somehow. Thus, going into the heavier group is clearly bad. I’m not sure exactly how, but I’d rather get out of this joint with an inability to go five minutes without squealing than something worse. Plus, I could use being cuter. Less suspicious and whatnot.

Obviously, I must make sure that they aren’t reading this. Fortunately, the rules are to always carry it with you so that you can be sure the staff doesn’t read it when you’re out of your room. That’s a rule I am entirely comfortable with : I always carry this thing with me, even when I go to sleep.

Starting tomorrow : Thaw around the Birdies and join any offer they might make me. Also, digging for more info about the Candies and Dollies.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—Lighten the watch around 2 AM this night and tomorrow night.

* * *

Okay, so first things first. I did my best to really mingle with the Birdies. I always stay close to Phoebe and act as friendly as possible to all the girls she interacts with. It’s really annoying when she begins to sing with an inmate with hand gestures and whatnot, I mean, this is not middle school for God’s sake, but I managed to stay focused and learn one.

So far I haven’t seen any trace of the “therapy”. The Birdies mostly spend their day like one big school recess, although there are hours of loosely directed activity, like art classes or book clubs. There is a conspicuous lack of anything even remotely electronic. They could live in the 60’s for all the difference it makes.

The books, predictably, are all incredibly tame. Not necessarily bit lit or shoehorned moral lessons, just...really, really standard. To be honest, if there wasn’t the threat of the unknown courses, I’d do my absolute best to not get into the Birdies. Light therapy, perhaps, but goddamn is this lame.

The only time frame where they could get the mysterious therapy, in fact, is after dinner, when I am returned to my cell. Officially the Birdies go to their cells too, but I’ve seen several girls going hand in hand with another. This suggests they have more freedom, or still have things to do by the time I’m confined for the night.

Speaking of which, I have broken out and discreetly went fishing for info. I already noticed last night that the security personnel stopped doing their regular rounds at around 2 AM. Tonight, as soon as I confirmed repetition of this mistake, I picked my cell’s lock, took the diary with me and went straight to Rivers’ office. Fooling whatever guard there was at this hour was a piece of cake.

And what I found in the office...Wow.I mean, it wasn’t much. Whatever wasn’t tightly locked was mostly managerial data. I could have picked the locks, but the risk probably wasn’t worth the reward, especially considering one extremely interesting piece of info left on her desk.

It was the case file of one Alex Robinson. Judging from the photo, I immediately thought that he was a boy. The file, however, quite clearly stated that Alex was female. She was in the slammer for manslaughter. Self-defense gone too far to be counted as legitimate. I can sympathize, though, the victim was a sex offender. Rivers apparently agreed, as she had this to write about the inmate :

“Suffers from gender dysphoria. Has sought female-to-male reassignment, but was denied on grounds of lack of self-control and discipline. Tries to bravado her crime away, but clearly feels guilty. Her instinctual reaction is to appear as macho as possible, but her presence in an all-female facility alone proves she, consciously or not, has genuine hopes in a successful rehabilitation.”

I was surprised at the empathy displayed in those notes, as Mrs Rivers usually seems rather cold. Question was, what therapy was Alex undergoing ? That’s when I realized. Alex was admitted about ten months ago. Plus, I knew the photo reminded me of someone...Yes, after giving it a closer look, it became obvious. Alex was none other than Phoebe ! Shit, and this painfully girly sweetheart wanted to become a dude one year ago ? Rivers is clearly not fucking around. Still, as creepy as this was, I suppose coming to feel at ease in your own gender is better than an imperfect sex reassignment. Plus, she clearly didn’t have any anger issues left... So...score one for the rehabilitation center, I guess ?

Still, I have to find my own case file.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—Resume proper watch. Follow closely for any sign of breakdown.

* * *

How long is the observation period anyway ? It’s been several days and I can genuinely count myself among Phoebe’s close friends. If there’s any discord regarding the extreme makeover she’s undergone, I sure can’t see it. She just seems as at peace with herself as a person can be. In fact, I asked her a bit about it.

“Hey, Phoebe, I noticed you always put your arms behind your back.” It was weird because she was the only Birdie to do that. “Don’t get me wrong, that’s cute, but...why do you do that ? Is it to make your breasts more apparent ?”

“Yep ! It’s homework, hee hee ! The Principal told me I should always do that to put my gender on display. Ever since I did, I felt proud ! Proud to be G-I-R-L-Y !”

Yeah, gender dysphoria my ass.

Anyway, whatever caused the security hole the previous nights is over now, and I couldn’t find any opportunity to go back to the Principal’s office. And nothing really worthwhile happened during the days, so...Yeah, That’s the only entry since the 9th. Life in the Birdie course is really just socialization and self-expression. Every activity the staff throws their way is either some sort of bonding or creativity thing. Art classes, group projects...

Really, it’s kind of what I would expect of a rehabilitation center for young prisoners. But how the hell can there be no trace of rebellion ? Some Birdies are shyer than the others, but since I’ve been here, there never was any commotion, or even any lone wolves. Not even once. The staff’s omnipresence can’t explain this.

The only thing I can think of is that Phoebe, or should I say Alex, was the only one even remotely violent before beginning the Birdie course, but somehow I doubt it.

Also, I suspected as much, but not being able to see any boys is proving frustrating. One whole year without dick. Sigh...

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—Preliminary program over. Will summon her tomorrow. Prepare dietary plan.

* * *

Interview tape nº156-1

Patient : Athena Valentine

The young inmate steps in the strangely elaborate room in the medical center. Unlike the drab, hospital-feel of the place, or the warm, school-like appearance of the Birdie wing, this room looked like a nobleman’s study. Two guards stand behind Athena.

“Hello, Miss Valentine. Have a seat, please.”

“Hello, Principal. I was under the impression I would be summoned to your office.”

“And you are. what you see here is my main office. The one in the Birdie wing is mainly for administrative tasks, not therapy-related ones.”

“Oh, I see.”

The silver-haired psychiatrist produces a case file.

“Miss Valentine, your preliminary observation period is over. I have determined a suitable therapy plan."“Is it Birdie ? I must admit, I was a bit uncomfortable mingling at first, but I had a great time with Phoebe.”

“Yes, we have observed that. You show no difficulties whatsoever to get along. However, though I did say it was a factor for choosing your course, I’m rather afraid you had it backwards.”

Mrs. Rivers smiled somewhat ominously at the now confused inmate.

“The Birdie course is for patients who have trouble integrating with society. The therapy is aimed toward wayward girls who are confused, rebellious, or too self-hating for healthy social interaction. We break the girls in to become model, gentle honeys who wouldn’t harm a fly and love people. However, only disorders can be treated this way, not criminal intent.”

“Oh, I see, that’s why they are in the clink for crimes of passion.”

“Just so. But it isn’t appropriate for inmates who commit crime by design and plan ahead for their own benefit. Such people often end up trying to get into the Birdie course to circumvent their just sentence. A shame, I tell you.”

Athena gulped.

“I’m afraid we have more intensive rehabilitation programs for girls like you. Did you think this was some sort of holiday camp, miss Valentine ? The Birdies enjoy their way of living because the risk of them being bad disappears if we make them soft and gentle.”

“But it’s changing who they are !”

“Yes it is. As you are aware, your friend Phoebe was born Alex, and she still has to get a new family name. When she gets out, she’ll be a whole new person without any guilt in her heart. But if I were you, I wouldn’t concern myself with her. After all, I am affecting you to the Dolly course.”

The thief tried to stammer a comeback, but she seemed to confused by the revelations Grace Rivers had delivered in such a cold manner.

“You are a very bad girl, Athena. You’re here to be rehabilitated, and you break out of your cell and spy on your nice Principal. Tss tss tss. I’m afraid that’s one of the decisive factors we count towards a Dolly course affectation. This wasn’t the only one, but you needn’t concern yourself with them. Know only that you are a hardened criminal with no thoughts of repentance whatsoever, and I must ensure your rehabilitation.”

“And...What’s the Dolly course ? I suppose I can know, now that I’m in it, yes ?”

“Indeed. However, you’re likely not going to like it. The Birdies are reformed by given new tastes in life, and then given to companies that will give them legitimate employment. Of course, the darlings are designed to spread joy around them and whatever their employers lose in diminished intellectual prowess and general lack of focus, they gain in employee morale.”

Athena tried to jump from her seat, but was restrained by the two guards.

“what the hell ? You actually make them dumber ?”

“Simpler respectful of authority, but happy and ultimately free. Which is not the case for the Candies and Dollies, who are given a stable target for their affections to give them a legitimate purpose.”

“What...do you mean ?”

“They are hardened criminals and must be stopped from repeat offense at all costs. Thus they are made into personal companions. The difference between the two, really, is only one of intensity. Candies are akin to trophy wives or daughters. Dollies like you are trained to be sexual servants. Or as some here put it, Birdies are airheads, Candies are bimbos, Dollies are slaves.”

“WHAT ?”

Once again, the patient had to be restrained. This time around, she tried to use more force, but the two guards were athletic and trained in submission techniques, and soon shackled her on her chair.

“Let me go ! What you’re doing is illegal !”

Grace let out a weary sigh.

“It should be. But would it really surprise you to learn than the sex trade is an enormous industry, more than able to make officials close their eyes ?”

“I...suppose not.”

“This facility was not my idea, and is not even my main project. But crime is a terrible thing, and you have brought this upon yourself. You will be treated to become a compliant and submissive slave.”

“No...No, please !” Cried the convict, her composure gone. “You promised me a new lease on life !”

“And you could have gotten into the Candy course if you hadn’t clearly been trying to avoid rehabilitation.”

“It was by force of habit ! I didn’t think you would really be able to do it ! Please, I’ll prove I really want to be rehabilitated ! That I really want to have a legit life !”

Athena joined her hand in a supplicant gesture. Doctor Rivers remained silent for a moment. No emotion filtered through her noble demeanor.

“Very well, I will follow your case over the next few weeks. Do try to follow dutifully the first weeks of your therapy and we’ll redirect you to Candy.”

“I will. Anything but slavery.”

“You can accompany her to her new cell.”

The two guards released Athena from her bonds. The poor young woman looked depressed, not that it was particularly surprising. After they left, Grace wrote something on her case file, looked pensively at the nearby tree through the window, and pressed a button on her communications terminal.

“Penny, has Athena already found a prospective owner ?”

“Yes, Principal Rivers. Several, in fact.”

“Pity. I suppose I shouldn’t let myself be fooled by a criminal, but once again I felt she wasn’t entirely deserving.”

“Whatever you say, ma’am.”

* * *

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit shit shit. Shiiiiit.

I really have to listen to my instinct of self-preservation sometime.I wanted to avoid ten years, and now I’m in some crazy bitch’s brainwashing facility. Sure, the Birdies looked innocuous, but they lose their identity, their dreams, their flaws, everything that make them what they are, just to be reintegrated into society as good girls. This is already fucked up, and now I’m in the course that’s meant to turn me into a sex slave.

Just. Fucking. Great. Of course there would be video cameras. Why was I so arrogant as to assume a rehab joint wouldn’t have some ? The other possibility would be that they are reading this diary, but I am making damn sure to have it on my person at all times. Okay. I clearly am under great scrutiny, so no monkey business, girl. You have to ace the following weeks.

In any event. I have changed cells. Oddly enough, this one is clearly more spacious. Like, at least two times larger. I can’t imagine why, but try as I might to understand it, I come up with nothing.

I suspect the “therapy” will begin tomorrow. Remember, Athena. Either you convince them you’re good citizen material, or you’re as good as brain dead.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—Regardless of whether she can show genuine penitence, she is, unfortunately, already involved in the Dolly course in full. Proceed as planned.

* * *

At the earliest hour, no less than four guards came to pick me up upon exiting my cell. They led me straight to the medical wing. I put on an penitent face all the way. I thought of doing a soliloquy on how I deserved punishment, but I figured that would be overselling it. Rivers isn’t going to change her mind until I have undergone some weeks’ worth of “therapy” anyway. So I just played it humble and obedient.

I was led to a room that contained a fuckton of machinery behind some manner of dentist chair. I laid onto it when I was instructed to. They shackled some leather restrains on my wrists and shins. A female doctor came in, one with barely any distinguishing features beyond a white lab coat. She didn’t utter a word and got behind a computer. She signaled something to the guards, and they encased my head into a helmet that was fastened to hooks built into the chair. My hair barely fitted in the thing and was pinned under the hood. I could barely move my head without yanking my hair out, with all the usual pain that accompanies such an act.

Then they injected me with something. That’s, sadly, all I remember. Good news is, I don’t feel different at all. I’d dance in celebration from having beat this fucked up place, but that’s just not likely. They made a girl that was desperate to become a man into a chirping nancy. As much as I’d like them not to, they’re not fucking around.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—Nothing of interest.

* * *

Got into the chair too today. Same deal, don’t remember much. What’s weird, though, is that between the two times I’ve been led to that room, I didn’t get to get out of my room at all. If Birdies are free-range chickens, Dollies appear to be battery hens.

Also, it wasn’t exactly my finest moment, but I did report to the security personnel that I was seriously sexually frustrated and needed a, well, companion to ease my urges. Nothing to do with sex slave training, I’m just a healthy woman that needs lovin’. They told me they would ask the Principal, and they returned with a nice, big dildo. Just what the doctor ordered. It’s battery operated and all, and was substitute enough for a real man. That’s one positive development to note in this fucked-up situation.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—Dietary plan approved. Proceed. Gossip around her cell twice a day about a state official doing an inspection and interviewing random inmates.

* * *

Yeah, sorry Diary, but the previous days were, like, boring to tears. Nothing but go to the chair, forget what happened, spend the day in a empty room with Mr Shaft as my only companion. Sadly, as much as I would want to, I can’t spend too much time with him, because I’m not going to be turned into a sex slave. At least I managed to keep my sorry act every day. I sure hope that’ll be enough to fool that white-haired bitch.

The only thing that changed is the prison food. Not by much, though, they just added a milkshake to the usual beefsteack and salad. Not exciting.

Just overheard the guards talking about something. I couldn’t understand everything through the door, but some government guy is apparently doing an inspection. Finally some good news ! I hope I get selected, then I can tell him all about what’s going on here ! They must be praying their personal god that he will select girls that are already, like, gone.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—That’s enough preliminary softening. Switch to active conditioning.

* * *

Shit.

Today, the female doctor in charge of the chair told me what she would do to me. Increase my libido. I resisted the urge to protest. Instead, I sheepishly said “If that’s what it takes to distract me from stealing...". Makes sense, right ? Like, I don’t have sex when I pull a heist. Like, Never. Not ever. So in this crazy bitch’s head, turning me into a slut must be a legitimate rehabilitation technique.

I remember what happened this time, though. They did the usual preparation, but they applied suction cups on my tits and a buzzer on my pussy. After being injected, I felt groggy, but still conscious. Then, a steady stream of porn showed up in the helmet, and a background sound effect of girls moaning in pleasure. My tits and pussy were being teased, and under this assault, I very quickly reached the edge of orgasm. My mind was swimming from excitation, my pussy trembling from anticipation, but the climax didn’t come. It was so maddening ! I screamed in frustration, then begged for someone in the room to penetrate my pussy. Fucking begged. “Please, please I need to cum I need it !” Something like that. But they never did, so I had to go for the climax myself. I relaxed and focused on the porn. It helped me forget the frustration, and as I grew to enjoy the mild stimulation, I began to moan just like the voices. I felt sexier. I felt...pure sexual pleasure. My mind accepted the porn, and what was frustrating became pure pleasure. I achieved orgasm. But as neither the porn nor the vibrations receded, I just went deeper to orgasm again. I stopped thinking. I just welcomed the moans and the sexy videos deeper and deeper. I wasn’t a woman anymore. I was a slut. I was sex.

Not that I’m a slut now. I’m just sexually frustrated, and I’m not, like, going to rot in this fucking cell all day, right ? Mr Shaft is all I have. At least I broke my orgasm record today.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—Initiate identity breaking. New name : Yvette. The old fashioned pervert won the bid.

* * *

Well that’s just great. Lab coat told me they would begin changing my name. Like, I ain’t stupid, I knew that was coming, I mean, Alex became Phoebe. So the chair called me Yvette, like, all the time. It got into my head. I reacted when one of the guards called me Yvette. But I know who I am. I’m Athena. That’s always been my name and it will always be.

Nothing to write, except I have a new orgasm record.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—She’s responding well. Alter her “diary”.

* * *

Wow. That’s just fucked. Second day of being “taught” a new name and I felt already confused. Am I Yvette or Athena ? Lucky I have a diary. Thing is, I couldn’t even believe what I wrote. “But I know who I am. I’m Yvette. That’s always been my name and it always will be.”

Like, that fucking machine’s so powerful, it can make me believe I’m called a stupid name like Athena. I really believed it, too. I had to read my diary all over again. I’m Yvette throughout, but that stupid Greek name they’re trying to push on me still comes to mind. That’s like, so fucked.

Oh, and I think my titties are bigger. That’s weird, right ?

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—Implant trigger №39.

* * *

This can’t be happening.

So they stopped trying to change my name. That’s one thing. I like, really don’t like what they did today, though. After the chair, Lab coat told me “cup” and I put my hands under my titties to support them. Like, even before I could react, my hands were already weighing my tits. And I couldn’t move them ! After that, she said “at ease”, and I had control of my hands again. Then “cup of tea” and nothing happened.

Those assholes are...controlling my body. It’s been more than a week and they’re beginning to enter my body. Come on, Yvette, you could stop them from changing your name, surely you can stop them from turning you into a puppet !

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—Implant trigger №1.

Addendum—No entry for the 25th. Soothe her a bit.

* * *

I was too shocked yesterday. I tried to resist, I really did. But after the chair, Lab Coat said “present” and...I lifted my skirt and opened my mouth, taking on a dopey, submissive expression. My body’s not mine anymore. I was terrified.

But I’ve calmed down a bit now. Like, my mind’s still my own. It’s really bad that they’re entering my body, but given my situation, it could be worse, couldn’t it ?I just have to keep playing docile. I didn’t have a single outburst. The Principal should take notice. I’m not a bad girl. Plus, like, there’s always this state official.

Oh, and also, my titties are definitely bigger. No idea why, but I won’t complain. I’m also thinner, but this I can pin on prison food.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—It’s time to bring the big guns. Further enhance her libido, and reinforce her budding feelings of loyalty towards me and the staff. Have her emotionally under my control by the end of the month.

* * *

Spent nearly all my free time masturbating. My titties aren’t just big, they’re also really sensitive. I freaked out so much about them controlling my body that I didn’t realize they really did turn me into a slut. I came hard without any difficulty under today’s, like,“frustration” session. I went deep into the sex. Like, too deep. Now I can lose myself into an inner porn theater without any conscious effort. I just...drift there. And I moan so loudly, I can only be seen as a huge slut.

I need it. I need it now.

* * *

They gave me another dildo. I lost track of how many times I came today. I’m even beginning to, like, fantasize about Principal Rivers. That’s fucked up, I’m straight. But this isolation is playing tricks on me. Rivers is the only one I really talked to recently. I guess this is no surprise. Still, I’m straight.

Also, I look nothing like before. My titties are huge. It’s just been a few days but they’re round, heavy and feel so good when I touch them. People wouldn’t recognize me. I’m really sexy. Like, just thinking about it, I drift back to the inner porn theater. Looks like I still have a few cums before sleeping !

* * *

I dreamt about the Principal being very happy with me. When I masturbate today, I should stop thinking about her.

Well I didn’t. But I’m not gay. She’s just a good woman. Yeah. Just respect.

* * *

The Principal came in my cell today ! She said that I was, like, a lot better ! She was smiling ! I knew she wasn’t crazy. She’s a real psychiatrist, she wants me to be rehabilitated, just like the Birdies, Geez, why couldn’t I trust her ? Just ’cos she changes minds ? That’s what a shrink does, isn’t it ?

“You definitely showed me progress.” She said, smiling. “You really want to stop throwing other people’s lives into disarray, don’t you ?”

“Like, yes, Principal. I’ve been bad, but I want to change. Really...”

I didn’t, like, really mean it, I mean, heists are the reason I live, no way I’m going to do a boring job I don’t like. But if the Principal can make me happy to give up crime, maybe that’s, like, good for me. I don’t know anymore...

“I’m glad. Don’t worry. You won’t be a sex slave. You’ll have legitimate employment and income. You just won’t have any criminal intent left.”

“Thank you, Principal Rivers !” I said with a exhil...at...really wide smile.

“My, you’re squirming. Something the matter ?”

I blushed crimson red and stammered, but she came over me and...and...kissed me. Like, on the lips. I was shocked. I never kissed a girl before.

“Shh, it’s alright. You don’t have to say anything.”

She undressed me. Like, right in front of the guards at the entrance of my cell. They didn’t bat an eye. It was weird, but I was too horny to refuse her, even if she’s my own Principal. Even if she’s a woman. She didn’t say anything. She just took me in her arms, letting my head rest on her shoulders, as she slid two fingers into me. It felt sooo good. Her shiny silver hair smelled so nice. I was like putty. I moaned and trembled. I love Mr.Shaft, but having a real person do me felt...so much better. So whole. Even with just two fingers, I orgasmed hard. I lost balance, but Principal Rivers supported me and laid me on my bed. She continued to caress me tenderly. Like, she loves me. She cares for me.

“You don’t like boys, Principal ?” I asked, almost without thinking about it.

“I did, once.” She replied with a sad looking smile. “Alas, men are useless to me. Girls are beautiful. You are beautiful.”

“You are, like, beautiful too.”

“Thank you, Yvette.”

She looked happy.

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—I cannot say with any certainty if that will be enough for tomorrow’s test, but she’s been very responsive so far.

* * *

Interview tape №156-2

Patient : Athena Valentine

The young inmate nervously enters. The room is dreary and mostly empty, save for a table, three chairs, and two persons waiting for her. Principal Rivers, and a man introduced to Yvette as the state official here to inspect the facility.

“Are you Yvette, found guilty on multiple counts of burglary ?”

“I...I am, sir.”

“Do you acknowledge that you willingly opted for entering this rehabilitation society instead of serving your sentence ?”

“I did.”

“Do you have any reclamations as to how you are being treated here ?”

The convict bites her lip a moment, and looks at Grace. She should report it. They are brainwashing people here. There was no telling what would happen, but surely the official wouldn’t ignore it. Then again...Principal Rivers only wanted her to be well...

“No...None so far, Sir.”

“Very well. I will ask you several questions. First...”

Ten minutes later, Yvette is escorted out of the room. After the door shuts close, Rivers whips out her tablet and types down her notes.

“Well, I look forward to fucking her.” Wryly says the fake official. “Her tits are growing nicely. Ah, it feels good to contribute to our great nation’s justice, you know ?”

“Whatever you say.”

“Come on, Mrs. Rivers. She deserves it and you know it. Still...You’re the only mind controller sanctioned to handle prisoners, a shame your methods are so slow. With someone like Carlyle, she could be done and eager to fuck already.”

The sound of Grace’s fist slamming on the table startles the man.

“If you are satisfied with this cur’s barbaric methods, I’ll be more than happy to accept your forfeiture of Athena’s ownership.”

“Easy now, your highness.” Half-laughs the pervert. “I’m just wondering why you are taking so long. I heard you can completely change a person in three days. Haven’t you created your own daughters this way ?”

“True, with several months’ worth of preparation and careful programming for each one. In this facility, I am handling dozens of diverse personalities usually geared toward ill intent. This is no production line. The process needs time and consideration.”

“Yvette here is to be a sex slave, not some kind of Mensa genius.”

Grace shoots a look full of scorn at her client.

“You blind fool. True submission is very much an act of inner confidence and strength. Seeking to impose love slavery without caring for the underlying reasons is mocking love itself. You see this girl as meat. I’ll make her happier than you will ever be with your miserable, unsatisfying life.”

The man wants to protest, but the sadistic woman’s look told him she had plenty more bullets to shoot.

“Guards.” She simply says. “Our guest is leaving.”

* * *

Principal River’s analysis—She’s ready. Initiate part two of identity breaking. You will find the pervert’s specifications in the enclosed file.

* * *

Interview tape №156-3

Patient : Athena Valentine

“Yvette. Please have a seat, my dear.”

“Principal. Thank...thank you for seeing me.”

“No trouble at all. I am your therapist after all. What do you wish to talk about ?”

“I...I think something’s wrong with me.”

“Oh ? Please tell me all about it.”

“It started the day after that man came...I...I was playing with my toy when I had a memory...A memory that shouldn’t exist !”

Grace Rivers join her hands under her nose, looking concern.

“I’m all ears.”

“I was...having sex with one of my boyfriends, but, like, I don’t know him. I don’t know why I was sure that he was “one of” my boyfriends. I never had more than one at a time. Plus...we weren’t speaking english !”

“You weren’t ? What language was it then ?”

“I...think it was French. I don’t know French...”

“Troubling indeed. I think you might be rejecting the treatment.”

Yvette trembled.

“What ? Why ?”

“I don’t know yet. We have to put you under special observation. Do you have your diary with you ?”

“Y...yes...”

“It would be bad if you’d write down faulty memories like that. I’d like you to give it to me for safekeeping.”

“But...You’ll read it !”

“I do not merely ask you to trust me, rest assured.”

Rivers got out of her chair, opened a cabinet and took out a little box.

“Just put it inside, and you can keep the key.”

“Oh, I see, like, as long as I have the key, I’m sure no one reads it.”

“That’s exactly it. I’ll come to your cell every day for a short time and you’ll tell me your memories, and whether other changes occur. Does it sound alright to you ?”

“Yes, Principal !” Yvette replied, blushing.

She knew what the Principal coming to her cell could mean ! She didn’t hesitate to put her diary in the locked box.

* * *

Principal Rivers’ analysis—Proceed with full identity breaking, one month.

* * *

Identity Breaking—Fifth day

Yvette lies down on her bed, naked, hugging her Principal after some delicious lesbian sex.

“I don’t understand, Principal. Like, every time I get out of treatment I have more of the other’s memories. Are you sure there’s nothing wrong with the machine ?”

“I had Mrs. Helen check twice. It just programs you to be an honest, law fearing girl, Yvette.”

“well it’s, like, working. I’m so sorry I stole from so many people. I want to be a good girl, honest.”

“I think the parasitic memories are your mind’s way to cope with that change. Deep down, you must still believe you were justified, so to avoid confrontation with your guilt, it escapes to a dream life.”

“Being a slutty french girl is a dream life ?”

“I don’t know. Don’t you feel slutty ?”

“Hmm...With you, I do, Principal.”

She kisses the silver-haired woman, guiding her hands on her still growing tits.

* * *

Identity Breaking—Fourteenth day.

The Headmistress is pounding Yvette’s pussy with her own beloved dildo as the convict is fondling her big, round melons.

“Aaahnn...Yes, Headmistress...I love you...I love you so much...”

“Now, tell me about the day when you were admitted here.”

“My...Master enrolled me here so I could be a proper...aaah...Slave for him...No, that’s not right...I was a prisoner...”

“No Yvette. That’s your memories playing tricks again. You’re not a criminal. You’re a good, loving girl who came to America and found a Master.”

“No...No, that’s not right...”

“Trust me, Yvette. We’ll get your memory back to normal. Right now I want you to focus on what’s real. Was the thief slutty like you ?”

“N...No...”

“Did she had big breasts like you ?”

“No...”

“Was she the type to have a cute name like Yvette...?”

“I...guess not, Headmistress...”

“Good. You must focus on what’s real. Every time you’re confused, just fondle yourself, and you’ll remember the truth.”

“O...Okay...”

“And always keep your name in mind. Yvette reminds you of who you truly are. I want you to think and talk of yourself not as “me” or “I” but as “Yvette.” Can you do that for me ?”

“I...Yvette can, Headmistress.”

“Good. Now be a good girl and orgasm.”

* * *

Identity Breaking—Twentieth day.

When Rivers entered, the patient, who was now wearing a black dress with a white apron instead of the usual uniform, smiled widely and went to hug her kind Headmistress.

“Yvette remember what you told her to, Headmistress !”

“Is that right ?”

“Oui ! Yvette remember when she decide go to America. Yvette like to clean and make love but can not find one job. Then realize : ze Americans zey see French girls as willowy and gracious, zey want maybe a girl like Yvette ! At home Yvette is normal but here she is special and exotic !”

“You are, beautiful. Do you still remember what happened next ?”

“Oui...Yvette found job for big hotel but ze clients rude and not loving to Yvette. One wanted strike. Yvette was saved by a man and he was loving. He give Yvette job at his castle. Yvette fall in love and want him to be her Master. That is why she is here.”

“That’s right. Is the thief still in Yvette’s memories ?”

“Not much, Yvette is glad you are good at healing her mind, Headmistress. How can thank you ?”

“Just be a good girl and let the machine turn you into the perfect slave.”

“Yvette will, for Master !”

* * *

Identity Breaking—Thirtieth day.

“Do you remember why you wished to become a slave ?”

“Bien sûr Headmistress ! That is ze most important moment for Yvette. She found place where she can love a lot. No worries, just clean and pussy gets lot of love. Yvette want zis to last forever so she commit to Master.”

“Your english hasn’t improved, though.”

The slave blushes.

“Yvette was never very smart, cannot understand hard grammar. But Master says is cute and exotic so Yvette don’t mind.”

“Very well. I have good news for you.” Says Grace, smiling warmly. There’s no more trouble with your memories, you can go back to your slave training as soon as tomorrow.”

“Really ? Yvette has haste !”

“Come on, I’ll give you your diary back. Do you still have the key ?”

“Yes, Headmistress !”

The poor girl takes the keys from the pocket in her uniform and follows her Headmistress out of the room.

* * *

Wow, Yvette’s diary ! It has been long time. She read it all from beginning, is moving to see Yvette’s first days for slave training. Yvette’s english was even worse then ! It is exactly like Headmistress say, never was bad thief. Yvette good, loving girl.

Now can really learn being real love slave. Yvette’s so horny. Sorry journal, Yvette has to do what she like best.

* * *

Principal Rivers analysis—Modified diary appropriation successful. We have our slutty french maid. Initiate regression therapy and implant triggers and mantras as specified by usual guidelines.

* * *

Yvette not write in journal so much. Yvette learns true love. True love is not think about Yvette. True love is cleaning and wishing happiness to others. There sentences in brain. They teach to Yvette. Yvette is slut. Yvette is slave. Yvette obeys. Yvette go to machine when told, she clean when told, she plays with herself when told. Sex is fun but Yvette want obey. Obey is peace. Obey is happy.

* * *

Yvette is like puppet. Headmistress says word and Yvette obey. Make Yvette smile. Cup titties. Fondle titties. Present pussy. Kneel. Yvette see smiles when she do that. Yvette is so happy to see smiles. Yvette is good, simple girl, being happy and making happy. Yvette so glad be here.

* * *

Principal Rivers’ analysis—Triggers and mantras installed. Release her into staff quarters #3. Use her any way you want. No further modifications for three months to let her neural pathways solidify. Administer the appropriate drugs to ensure it.

* * *

No Yvette’s room anymore. They transport Yvette to other building. Many rooms. Yvette must clean, do it gladly. They show Yvette how to. Then they love and play with Yvette. She cum. Is paradise. They give pills to Yvette. Say make her more obeying. Yvette only sleep when has to, too eager work when wake up. Many smiles, Yvette so happy. Write in journal rarely. Journal do not order Yvette, Yvette want orders. Headmistress come. Pretty silver hair. Love. She say Yvette good girl. Yvette glad. Then man come. Is Master. Yvette love and obey everyone but love Master best. He make Yvette come here, become happy. Yvette thank him by loving him many many. Yvette clean and cum and clean and cum this is happy life.

* * *

Principal Rivers’ analysis—No sign of breaking her programming. Pure obedience is carved deep now. Begin to restore her intelligence. Be done by December, I have holidays to attend and want to see the results by then.

* * *

Interview tape №156-3

Patient : Athena Valentine

Once again, what had been Athena sits across Grace Rivers’ desk, this time showing a calm and content smile.

“I was surprised to not see you writing in your diary, my dear.”

“Yvette asks forgiveness. She does not find anything interesting for write. Yvette work for staff and obeys.”

“I did not say I was disappointed. Merely surprised. Upon getting back their intelligence, most Dollies lay their retrieved clarity on paper.”

“Yvette thought to zat. But need to please stronger. Yvette not pleases when she write.”

“You always were a very responsive patient. You were born for the Dolly course.”

“Every time since first fuck, Yvette wanted zis. Yvette very slutty and not willpowered. Time when Yvette barely think was nice. But Yvette like enjoying her slaveness.”

Rivers got out of her chair and moved behind Yvette, stroking her hair.

“We used regression therapy. You were thrown back to an infancy-like state of neural activity, and you only functioned because of the extensive list of triggers and your mantras. It permanently altered your neural pathways. Obedience is quite literally the very core of who you are.”

“Yes, Yvette feels zat. Yvette lives for obey. Yvette only wants obey forever.”

“This is why, for the six months or so you have left among us, we will make you unable to learn anything new. You will only live in the present, with barely any concept of time. A perfect doll, in a permanent state of plenitude. You will never fix your broken english. Any bad thing your Master does will flow right past you.”

The silver haired brainwasher reaches for Yvette’s ear and whispers.

“It will be enlightenment in pure submission. Nothing will affect your happiness. Nothing. Ever. And you will be powerless to resist it, because willpower has left your mind. And once the new treatment sets in, it will never be able to enter again.”

The slave kept smiling. Despite her broken language, she had a normal intelligence. She understood what Rivers meant. She merely found it profoundly desirable.

“Yes, Headmistress. Please do it.”

* * *

Interview tape №156-5

Patient : Athena Valentine

Yvette was now in her twelfth month in the Rehabilitation Center. Not that she was aware of it. She was deeply content just tending to her Headmistress’s office, without a care in the world, or indeed any concept of care.

“Your Master will be here soon, my dear Yvette.”

“Oh, Yvette is happy, Headmistress ! She has waited for zis very long !”

“And since I know you will forget it as soon as it leaves your short-term memory, I’d like to tell you several things.”

“Yvette is listen !”

Grace made a melancholic smile and took a diary like Yvette’s from a drawer.

“First off, this thing is not paper. It’s a nano-augmented material that can change its pigmentation at any time. I employ several graphologists full time to prepare changes to handwriting. Your name was never Yvette. You are Athena Valentine. But since we could alter what you thought was a sanctuary, we could make you accept a name change in no time. Likewise, we changed your entire biography while we implanted false memories. It’s quite an effective way to vanquish the last shreds of resistance in a patient.”

“Mean you, Yvette was not Yvette ?” Asked the slave, confused.

“No. But you are now. Whatever you were, your current persona exists, and has worth on its own. Just because you are a slave doesn’t mean you are less than human. On the contrary. You have what most of us, and most certainly me, will never have in life. True, unadulterated happiness.”

Yvette gave a concerned look.

“Headmistress not is happy ?”

“I’m afraid not. I am one of this world’s leading mind control experts, but I am the only one with any sense of empathy. Vultures, the lot of them. Seeking power to soothe their anxieties, to fulfill some manner of insane agenda, or merely for profit. And as much as it pains to say me, I stooped at their level. I accepted to take care of the country’s female prisoners. If I hadn’t, someone far worse would be in charge.”

“Someone worse ?”

“Oh, yes. One of them was even killed a few months ago for his actions. Maybe it does not become me, but good riddance, I say. At least, I can genuinely take care of the Birdies. They come in broken, they get out healthy and free. But true criminals like you...I cannot protect them from the business that always was the point of this place : an “official” sex slave trade. Official as can be in this case, anyhow.”

The maid listened to her beloved Headmistress carefully. She loved her voice, loved the stern eyes framed by her silver hair.

“I am not proud of what I do here, and I do not think I will sustain my role in this farce for long. But at the very least, while I am here, I make slaves that are truly happy. I give birth to lives, instead of just destroying them out of lust, greed or pure spite.”

“Why you make slaves, Headmistress ?”

Grace Rivers look into the vacant eyes of her latest creation. She knew her intelligence wasn’t as gone as it appeared to be. But she didn’t anticipate this question.

“Do you remember what I told you about men ?”

“Zey useless to Headmistress.”

“Yes. I am barren, Yvette. Sterile. This in itself is tragedy enough, but where I was born, this was inconceivable. I refused to be unable to create life. So I learned how to recreate it. Mind control technology was my saving grace. I created three loving daughters from three young women, but by the time I succeeded, brainwashing had become my life. So I continue, for this is the sole skill I possess. I am happy when I cure someone. I merely escape shame when I break someone in a better fashion than others. You are one of the latter. And I truly hope your owner will treat you well.”

The silver-haired woman was about to continue speaking, but someone knocked on the door.

“Yes ?”

“Mrs. Rivers, the client is here.” Simply said the guard.

“Very well. Let him in.”

The man, Yvette’s Master, entered with a grin. He felt his member stiffen just by looking at the former thief’s eyes, full of love and worship. Just seeing him made her horny, her mouth opening slightly in anticipation.

“Hello, slave.”

“Hello, Master. Yvette much happy seeing you.”

“Present.”

The slave unconsciously obeyed and raised her skirt. He then told the order to cup her breasts, and she did. But as he was beginning to really have fun, Rivers intervened with an authoritative voice.

“If you are quite finished.”

“Hm, yes ?”

“Yvette is yours. I see you have already familiarized yourself with the command list. Our business is concluded.”

“Thank you, your highness. I’ll be on my way.”

He took his lovely slave by the hand and prepared to exit the room, when he saw Grace getting out of her chair, and coming to him. He assumed it would be a business handshake, but instead, the silver-haired woman put a finger under his chin and forcefully raised it, looking at him with utter contempt.

“Firstly, do not address me this way. Secondly, this girl trusts you with every parcel of her soul. If word comes to me that you mistreated her in any way, you will find out what I can do when I do not care for my patient’s well-being.”

“I...understand...”

The man was not normally one to let himself be threatened, but he knew better than to challenge this woman. He had his slave. No use arguing. He left with his metaphorical tail between his legs, but at least, he knew he had a lifetime of pleasure ahead of him. It was just about worth the humiliation.

* * *