The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gossip and Tea

By The Pen Is Mightier

Bri’s finger pressed in on the doorbell button. A faint ringing could be heard within her best friend’s home. As she stood waiting for Sue to come to the door, Bri steeled her resolve.

“I won’t leave without an answer,” she promised herself.

The weirdness all started a couple months back, when the new couple moved into town. A new couple in town was bound to start discussion in and of itself. This was Harney Falls, after all. For all the town’s strengths, its greatest weakness, depending on who you asked, was gossip. The women of the town loved to gossip, and the weekly sessions to discuss the latest rumors were attended as religiously as the church services.

Chatting about the newest residents in town was a given, but what really set the rumor mills ablaze was the new couple’s choice of yard art. Before the moving truck had even pulled out of the driveway, a single bright pink plastic flamingo had been placed proudly in the center of the front lawn.

“You know what that means,” Mrs. Carlson giggled at the ladies’ coffee get-together after church the following Sunday. Bri chuckled along with the others, but had no clue what that meant until an internet search later that day.

“Swingers?” Chip laughed when his wife brought it up at dinner. “Maybe they just have a thing for offbeat yard art. Hon, you’ve got to give your rumor mill a rest.”

Still, it was all Bri could think about that night. In the coming days, she and Sue had more than one conversation on the topic. Both women agreed that nasty kinks like that weren’t welcome in their small, wholesome community.

A few days later, just as the rumors about the new couple’s lifestyle started to settle down, everything got churned up all over again. Mrs. Peterson had been out on a jog through the new couple’s neighborhood, and lo and behold, there were now four homes on the block adorned with pink plastic flamingos. One of them was Mr. and Mrs. Carlson’s!

The following Sunday, Mrs. Carlson was conspicuously absent from the ladies’ gossip group, only fueling the rumors further.

“Maybe they’re starting a little swingers club.” Mrs. Davis joked. “I’ll bet Mr. Carlson talked her into it. Lock up your men, ladies!”

The women all had a good chuckle, but silently Bri was concerned. At dinner that night, Chip once again assured her that she was overreacting to baseless rumors. Bri tried to let it go, but it wound up being the topic of conversation the following day when she met Sue for lunch.

Over the weeks that followed, things only continued to get stranger. More and more of the gaudy artificial waterfowl began popping up on front lawns, and one by one, women were vanishing from all the usual gossip get-togethers. The conversations of the remaining women focused more and more on the epidemic seemingly taking over the town. One lady swore she saw Mrs. Carlson and Mr. Davis sneaking off behind some bushes at the park. Another heard loud moaning coming from Mrs. Jones’ house, even though Mr. Jones had been out of town for work. Someone even saw Pastor Thompson’s wife in some college kid’s car, parked on the side of the road as they made out.

By the most recent coffee and gossip session, only Bri, Sue, and two other women were there, and the tension was thick enough to cut with a knife. Probably more than two-thirds of the town had those stupid pink flamingos in their lawn. Both hardware stores were now stocking them right at the front door. All through Harney Falls, men and women were spotted groping and kissing. The remaining four women agreed this was completely out of hand, and if something didn’t change soon, they’d have to make their families pack up and leave.

Then the unthinkable finally happened.

Bri was heading to Sue’s house for their weekly lunch and gossip session. As she approached Sue and Cody’s home she stopped dead in her tracks. Right there, in the middle of Sue’s front lawn was a bright pink plastic flamingo. How was that possible? Was Sue playing some kind of joke on her? Bri would never say it to her face, but Sue was one of the most prudish women she knew. There was no way she would have joined in on the craziness taking over the town.

After standing there for what felt like an eternity, Bri decided she needed answers. Taking a deep breath, she marched up the sidewalk to Sue’s door, pressed the doorbell and waited.

Much to her surprise, when the front door opened it wasn’t Sue who answered, but her husband, Cody.

“Oh, hey Bri!” Cody chirped as he pushed open the door for her.

“Hi Cody,” Bri replied, taking a second to appraise her best friend’s husband. He was shirtless, which wasn’t at all unusual about him when he was hanging around the house, but something still seemed off. Bri shrugged it off, figuring it was probably just that Cody was usually at work this time of the day.

“Susie told me you’d be here soon,” Cody smiled at the woman, his eyes briefly flicking down to her tits. “Come on in!”

Bri once again had a feeling that something was off, but she knew she had to get answers. Steeling her resolve once again, she stepped into the living room and looked around.

“So, where’s Sue?” Bri asked as Cody closed the door, walked past her, and disappeared into the kitchen. “We’re supposed to have lunch together.”

“Oh yeah, she just had to run an errand,” Cody said, reemerging from the kitchen with two full glasses in his hands. “She said if you want to hang out here she’ll be back as soon as she can. Sweet tea while you wait?”

“Sure,” Bri smiled at her best friend’s husband, taking one of the glasses from him. “So, whatcha doing home today?”

Bri took a sip of the tea. As soon as she did she found the world briefly spinning as she was transported to a world of ecstasy. Cody’s lips were moving as though he was answering her question, but Bri couldn’t begin to process the words. All she could think about was how incredible the tea was and how great it made her feel.

“Oh my God,” she said, cutting off whatever Cody had been saying. “This tea is AMAZING!” with that, she chugged down the rest of the glass.

“More?” Cody asked with a smile, extending the second glass to her. Nodding, Bri snatched the glass out of his hands and drained it nearly as fast.

As she stood there basking in the warmth of the thoughts and feelings swirling through her, Cody took the empty glasses from her and brought them back to the kitchen. Bri watched him go, and found herself realizing she’d never noticed how hot he was before. A moment later, he re-emerged from the kitchen and continued speaking.

“So like I was saying, yesterday the Smiths came over for dinner. They actually brought the tea with them. We tried it ourselves for the first time last night, and let me tell you, it knocked our socks off, figuratively and literally, if you know what I mean.” As he spoke, Cody took a step closer. Bri found her eyes drawn down to his exposed abs.

“It’s so good,” Bri agreed, her eyes exploring his body lustfully. How hadn’t she noticed how sexy her best friend’s husband was until now?

“So good, and it gets you so hot,” Cody breathed, closing the distance between the two. “Before I knew what was happening, Josie Smith was fishing my cock out of my pants while Bruce started fondling Susie, just like this.”

Bri felt Cody begin kneading her tits. She let out an approving moan.

“Everything just makes sense now, doesn’t it?” Cody grinned as he brought his lips nearer to Bri’s. Her eyes flicked down to his lips. She leaned in, and the two met in a kiss.

It really did make sense, all of it, Bri realized as she made out with her friend’s husband. It was as if her eyes were opened and her spirit set free. Humans are meant to fuck. Limiting yourself to sex with just one person forever was stupid, especially when there were so many sexy, fuckable people all over. Bri groaned as Cody’s tongue slipped into her mouth, and she found her hands roaming over his abs, slowly making their way lower until they slipped under the waistband of his shorts. Bri groaned into Cody’s mouth as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Cody shifted and began kissing her neck.

“Oh, fuck,” Bri moaned, slowly stroking his shaft as he kissed and nipped at her neck. “You’re so sexy Cody.”

“So are you,” Cody breathed into her ear between kisses. “I’ve fantasized about you for years.”

Bri groaned in pleasure at the confession as she pumped his cock. Slowly, a grin spread across her face as Cody continued kissing her. She knew what she wanted next.

Releasing his cock, Bri’s hands found Cody’s waistband and began slipping it down. As she did, she slowly sank to her knees. Cody released his grip on her tits, placing his hands on her shoulders and guiding her down. Bri’s eyes were locked on his shaft as more and more of it came into view before finally springing free. Kneeling in front of the married man, she leaned forward, placing a single kiss on his cockhead before looking up into his eyes to see his reaction.

“Oh fuck,” Cody barely whispered.

Bri smiled. This was going to be fun. Without breaking eye contact, she leaned forward and kissed his cock again, letting her lips linger. Slowly she pushed forward, her lips parting as his hardness slid into her mouth. When she was as far down on him as she could go, she slowly pulled back, her tongue swirling all over his cock as she did. Just as he was about to slip out of her mouth, she pushed back in, picking up her pace slightly. Before long, she was furiously face fucking Cody as he moaned in approval.

“Yeah,” Cody groaned. “Take that cock. Oh fuck, I’m getting close.”

Bri groaned as she continued bobbing on Sue’s husband. Why had she never done this before? Cody was a total stud, and his cock was so yummy. She felt his cock twitch and redoubled her efforts. Moments later, he let out a low grunt and rewarded her by erupting, sending strands of hot sticky cum down her throat. Bri let as much as she could pool in her mouth while she slowly drew back off his shaft. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, showing off her prize before throwing her head back and swallowing the rest with a gulp.

“So what now?” She smiled. A grin spread over Cody’s face as he pulled his wife’s friend to her feet.

Moments later Bri was naked and laughing as Cody carried her down the hall toward he and Sue’s bedroom. She fell onto the bed and grinned as Cody crawled between her legs, spreading them wide as he went. He planted a kiss on her inner thigh, causing her to let out a breath, followed by another and another, working higher as he went. Finally, he stopped directly above her pussy. Bri could feel Cody’s breath on her, making her impossibly wetter.

In a slow, deliberate motion Cody ran his tongue in between her folds before coming to a stop directly on her clit. Bri groaned in approval as he gently began licking at her clit, using his tongue to flick and massage the nub. Gradually he picked up the pace, lapping at her faster and harder. She ran her fingers through his hair and let out a moan as he expertly ate her out.

“Oh god, god damn fucking yes!” Bri exclaimed as she felt the telltale signs of her orgasm building. Cody groaned, bringing two fingers up to massage her pussy lips while his tongue continued its assault on her clit.

“Yessss,” she moaned. “Oh, I’m, oh, oh, oh!” She let out a wail as her orgasm released, sending jolts all through her body. Cody kept lapping at her until she finally came down from her orgasm, then climbed up on top of Bri, looking her in the eyes as his hard cock rubbed between her legs. She leaned up and kissed him hard, tasting the remnants of her juices on his tongue as they made out. Her hand made its way to Cody’s cock, gripping it as she guided his cockhead until it was parting her pussy lips. Cody pushed forward, slowly entering her. As he filled her up, the two let out gasps of pleasure.

“Fuck yes,” Cody growled, breaking off the kiss. “I’ve dreamed of this for years. He pulled back slowly before ramming back into her pussy hard, causing her to cry out in pleasure. He pulled back slowly a second time, ramming her hard again.

“Fuck, you’re so big,” Bri gasped as his cock plunged into her again.

“You like it?” Cody asked as he began steadily pistoning in and out of the young woman.

“God, yes!” She breathed. “Don’t stop.”

Cody picked up the pace, fucking her faster.

“Yes, oh god, harder!” Bri steamed. Cody obliged, pushing himself faster and harder still.

“Oh fuck Bri, I’m gonna cum.”

“Do it!” She pleaded. “Come inside me!”

Cody grunted, plunging inside her one more time before unloading, shooting his load deep inside Bri. She let out a low moan, wrapping her legs around him to take him as deeply as she could. Cody pressed his lips against Bri’s once more, and the two made out as he softened inside of her.

A few moments later, Bri found herself laying in Sue’s bed with Cody next to her.

“You know,” she said with a smirk, “you never answered my question. What were you doing at home today?”

“Well, I was going to answer, but we decided to fuck first,” he said with a laugh. “See, after the Smiths left last night, Susie and I talked. We agreed that you and Chip had to be the first couple we fucked. So I stayed home today to meet you during you and Sue’s little gossip session.”

“So where’s Sue?” Bri asked.

“Right at this moment? Probably bent over your husband’s desk at work getting her sexy little brains fucked out. Shortly before you got here she brought a pitcher of sweet tea to Chip at his office.

“Oh fuck, that’s hot,” Bri said as she pictured her husband fucking her best friend over his desk. Just thinking about it was getting her turned on again.

Later that night, the two couples met at Chip and Bri’s house for a few glasses of tea and a little fun, while a brand new pink plastic flamingo stood proudly in their yard. As the ladies took turns pleasing each other’s husbands, the guys discussed how this new lifestyle was the best.

“You know,” Chip chimed in, pouring more tea for everyone as Sue and Bri made out, “instead of going to those little gossip sessions, maybe you ladies should stay home so we can do more of this.

The girls broke off their kisses long enough to look at Chip and voice their agreement. After all, the only thing better than a little gossip was a lot of tea.

* * *