The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goody Two-Shoes

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A bit short, but it may lead to bigger things. Enjoy.

Herman had never been the most popular of people in his school. Not too bad looking but his smarts had given him the reputation of being a loser and he’d been ignored by a lot of girls. Oh, he wasn’t totally pathetic, he had friends, but no one really close enough to ask out. That was, however, until he had hit some research on the Internet. At first, the idea seemed too fantastic, but the more he read, the more he figured he had found some loopholes to get his way. And frankly, the very idea of hypnotizing a girl turned him on more than the idea of sex itself.

It had taken him a while to study and get himself up to the point where he thought he could try this out. It also led to a question of just who to try it out on. Jessica seemed a good choice for the tryout. The daughter of the local reverend, Jessica was the protypical reverend’s daughter. Nice, quiet, studious, respectful of her elders, and quite attractive. She had long brown hair framing a face of quiet innocence, her smile lighting up the room and her laugh infectious. Herman had been tutoring her for a while now and he thought he established enough trust to try his plan. He was a little nervous to be sure, but he thought it was worth it.

They were at Jessica’s house, her room as conservative as the rest of her life, no rock posters or anything like that. Neat and organized, a lot like Jessica was right now. Her books were laid out nicely before her as she sat cross-legged on the bed, Herman sitting across from her. “God, this stuff is harder than I thought,” Jessica said. “It’s real stressful to have to handle this on top of the usual school garbage.”

“It’s not that bad,” Herman said, spotting his opening and deciding to take it. “You just have to learn how to relax a bit, you know? Here, I can help you with that.” He sat across from Jessica and locked his eyes on hers. “You really need to relax, Jessica, that’s the big thing about studying, you have to relax. You just have to try and relax, Jessica, you really have to try and relax while you look in my eyes, Jessica, you have to relax while you look into my eyes, Jessica, look into my eyes.”

“I think I get it,” Jessica said, nodding as she kept her eyes locked on Herman’s. “Just stare in deeper and deeper. You want me to stare deeper into your eyes and you want me to relax while I do that. You want me to relax as I stare deeper and deeper into your eyes, more and more relaxed as I stare deeper and deeper into your eyes.”

“That’s right,” Herman nodded. “Just keep staring deeper and deeper into my eyes, Jessica, deeper and deeper into my eyes. Just try to relax, Jessica, try to relax, you can feel yourself relaxing more and more as you look deep into my eyes, deeper and deeper into my eyes, Jessica, you can feel yourself relaxing more and more as you look deeper into my eyes.”

“Yes, more relaxed looking into your eyes, Herman, I don’t want to look away from your eyes, I want to look deeper into your eyes, deeper and deeper into your eyes, Herman, deeper into your eyes, I cannot look away, I don’t want to look away, Herman, I don’t want to look away, I just want to keep looking deeper into your eyes, deeper and deeper, so relaxed, deeper and deeper, so relaxed. So very relaxed, Herman, so very relaxed as I look deeper and deeper into your eyes.”

“You’re looking so deeply into my eyes, Jessica, looking deeply into my eyes and listening to my voice, my eyes and my voice, leading you deeper and deeper into relaxation, Jessica, you’re feeling so relaxed as you look deeper and deeper into my eyes, Jessica, deeper and deeper into my eyes, Jessica, so relaxed as you look deeper and deeper into my eyes, Jessica, so deep, so relaxed, so deep, so relaxed.”

“I can how relaxing it is to look deeper into your eyes, Herman, deeper and deeper into your eyes is so relaxing, so very relaxing, Herman, looking deeper and deeper into my eyes, Herman, looking deeper and deeper into my eyes can make you feel relaxed, Herman, very relaxed, very relaxed, Herman, sleepy in fact, Herman, sleepy, you can feel sleepy as you look deeper and deeper into my eyes.”

“Sleepy.....You feel sleepy...as you look into my eyes.....Sleepy....Sleepy as....as I look.....as I look into your eyes.....I feel sleepy.....as I look into your eyes....deeper and deeper into your eyes......I feel sleepy....so sleepy....deeper and deeper....so sleepy....So sleepy....”

“Yes, Herman, you’re feeling sleepy now, so very sleepy, you keep looking into my eyes and you feel sleepier and sleepier as you look deeper into my eyes, Herman, looking deeper into my eyes, so sleepy, Herman, so very, very sleepy. You want to sleep, Herman, you want to be able to sleep, to close your eyes and sleep, Herman, to close your eyes and sleep, Herman, just sleep, just close your eyes and sleep, Herman, sleep.”

Herman’s eyes slammed shut and he fell back on the bed. Jessica watched his sprawled form and shook her head. She never would have dreamed Herman would try to hypnotize her and the surrpetious way he did hinted at his purpose. Unfortunately for him, Jessica knew a hypnotic induction when she heard it. After all, she had used it enough times.

Jessica’s parents would no doubt be horrified at the fact that their daughter had lost her virginity a year ago and in that time had hypnotized several of her fellow students, boys and girls, for fun. Underneath the good-girl exterior beat the heart of a sexual predator who loved hypnotizing people and taking advantage of them. She had never seen Herman as anything more than a friend but his attempt to entrance her showed her something else, something that intrigued her. “Herman, listen to my voice. As you listen to my voice, you can feel yourself falling deeper and deeper into this wonderful sleep, deeper and deeper with every word I say. Now, Herman, did you plan to hypnotize me?”

“Yes....”

“Have you ever hypnotized anyone before?”

“No.....”

“What did you plan to do with me once I was under?”

“See what I could do.....What you would do....under trance.”

“Would you have made love to me, Herman?”

“...Yes.....”

“Listen to me, Herman. Listen to me very, very carefully, Herman, very carefully. You are beginning to feel aroused right now, Herman, you are beginning to feel very aroused. Very, very aroused, Herman.” Given the bulge in Herman’s pants, Jessica could tell her suggestions were taking hold. She stood and swiftly disrobed, her breasts larger than some might think, her smooth ass and thighs in excellent shape, her clit closely shaven, not that Herman could appreciate any of that. “Herman, open your eyes, but remain deeply asleep.”

Herman’s eyes blinked open and half-focused on the naked Jessica. “Do you like seeing me naked, Herman?”

“Yes.....”

“You want to make love to me, don’t you, Herman?”

“Yes....Very much.....”

“Very good, Herman, very good.” Jessica decided to give Herman a little taste of eroticism first before she took full advantage. She moved down and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them and his underwear down, allowing his erect cock to pop out. It wasn’t too large, but big enough for what Jessica had in mind. She took it in her hands and moved down, her lips surrounding the hard rod as Jessica began to suck on Herman’s cock, her tongue tickling the tip of the penis as she pinched his balls with her nails. Herman sighed in his trance as he felt her suck him off, his entranced mind registering the awesome thrill, unlike anything he had ever felt before. The lips running down his rod, the tongue sliding along the head, the nails pinching his balls, it was turning him on more than he could believe. His body shook as he let loose, his wad easily swallowed by Jessica, every drop running down her throat as her tongue licked at the loose ends.

Jessica pulled her mouth off Herman and then sat onto him, slowly sliding her pussy around his still erect cock. She took Herman’s hands in her own and put them on her breasts. “Rub them, Herman,” she commanded. “You want to rub my breasts, you need to rub my breasts, Herman, rub them.” Herman obeyed, his hands kneading her full breasts in his hands as she began to shift back and forth onto him and his cock, his body soon building back towards another orgasm. “Harder,” she hissed through her teeth. “Fuck me harder, you little bastard, fuck me harder!” Herman did his best to obey her commands, his fingers grazing her tight nipples as he strove to push his cock further into her pussy, his hands increasing their hold on Jessica’s breasts as she rode him. “Come on, you little shit, this is what you wanted!” Jessica said. “You wanted to fuck me, fuck me!” She threw herself back as Herman came inside her, his orgasm rocking her entire body and eliciting a cry from the mesmerized Herman, his first joined orgasm blowing his mind away.

Jessica collapsed on top of Herman, kissing him gently on the lips as she spoke. “Sleep, Herman, sleep, that’s a good boy, sleep.” As Herman fell back into a deep trance, Jessica stood up and cleaned herself off with a towel she kept for such situations. She did the same for Herman, then pulled up his pants and had him sit up. Dressed, Jessica sat across from him and spoke. “Herman, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up. You will not remember anything that has happened here between us. You will not remember being hypnotized. You will also have no interest in hypnotizing me. You will not want to ever hypnotize me, Herman. However, you will feel more confident about your hypnosis skills. You will believe that you can hypnotize other girls, Herman, you will believe you can hypnotize other people. Now, if you ever hear my voice say the words ‘good boy, Herman,’ you will once again fall asleep and listen to my every command. Also, whenever you have succeeded in hypnotizing anyone, you will immediately want to tell me about it. You will want to tell me whenever you have hypnotized anyone, Herman. You will want to tell me and listen to what I have to say. Remember those but nothing else.”

A snap of the fingers later, Herman’s eyes were blinking open, staring at Jessica in confusion. “Um, okay, I think we’re done here,” he said, gathering his things. “Maybe we could check back in a few days?”

“Okay by me,” Jessica smiled. She should have thought of this before. With Herman hypnotizing others (and getting the blame if something went wrong) Jessica now had an unknowing helper in her seduction schemes. And that added up to some good times for a truly bad girl.