The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Wives

Synopsis Jessica was engaged for two years to Brad. Suddenly she marries John. Why the sudden change?

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Madeira was an area of the city Lori had seldom visited. She was a server downtown and not even her customers came from this upmarket area. She drove around trying to follow the directions Jessica had given her.

It was also a change for John Collins. John was the geek in high school that everyone avoided. Jessica and Lori dated two high school jocks, Brad and Paisley.

After school they’d lost contact with many from their year but Brad and Paisley were good bodies. They had both got into college on football scholarships and that was the peak of their ambitions. Neither were picked up, not even by Canadian football.

Both found work in a plastic extruding factory and they settled down to a regular life of 6 day work weeks and late night bar brawls. Jessica and Lori both got work at a bar called Skimpys… because of the lack of uniform that they both had to wear.

They were both naturally busty and that helped with tips… but Jessica expressed a feeling that she wanted more to her life.

Then John returned. He was in the local news. He was now a billionaire. He worked in cybernetics. A pioneer of AI.

Just two weeks ago Jessica announced she was marrying John and moving in with him. It was all so fast.

The two guys ended up in a alcohol-fuelled crime binge and were now in jail awaiting trial.

Now suddenly Lori felt really alone.

Two of her workmates, Kimberly, and Sage offered to let her move in with them. She took this up;.

But she obviously hadn’t forgotten about Jessica and when she got a call to come visit, she hoped in her old rust-bucket and headed upmarket.

She was impressed with the ‘estate’. High walls, huge gate. She pressed the intercom “Hello?” she called.

“Who is this?” came an unfamiliar voice.

“Hi, I’m Lori….”

“Yes?”

“I’m here to see Jessica.”

“One moment”

there was silence

“She is with the Master at the moment… but you may come up…”

At saying that the very large gates began to open. Lori drove through—then noticed the gates close behind her… that made her feel a little intimidated.

She drove up the long drive and then parked next to a small moped. The moped looked like the kind used for fast-food delivery as it had a large box on the back where you might have pizzas.

As Lori approached the large double doors one opened and a maid in uniform, a very petite Asian woman appeared.

“Welcome,” she said ushering Lori in.

Lori stepped in and the maid closed the door and locked it.

Lori again felt intimidated by that.

“Jessica is expecting you…,” she maid said.

“Yes, I know…,” Lori said—I mean, that’s the reason she was there in the first place.

“She’s with the Master at the moment… just breaking in the new girl….”

“New girl?”

“Yes, Beth… she was a pizza deliverer…”

“Was?”

“Yes…. um… she won’t be doing that job anymore…”

“Why not?”

“She’s found something far better… here…”

“Like what?”

“Look… won’t you come in and sit down… I’m sure Jessica won’t be long…”

She lead the way and Lori followed, but was insistent in finding out what she mean.

“What do you mean… something better?”

“The Master has made her an offer that…, look I’ll go see if Jessica is available…”

“Why won’t you answer me?”

“Please, have a seat… I’ll be back shortly…”

Lori wanted an answer but the maid left. Lori had no option but to wait… she might as well sit down and make herself comfortable.

Lori heard a squeal and she got up and went to the window. There there several women splashing about in a pool… and they were all naked.

They played with a large inflatable beach ball.

“Diana?” Lori gasped as she recognised one of the women.

She found a bay door and went out.

“Diana?” she called “Is that you?”

One of the women turned around and saw Lori

“Lori, hi!” she yelped excitedly and she waded over to the side of the pool.

Lori felt embarrassed to talk to her as Diana was naked. And, unashamedly so.

“What brings you here?” Diana asked.

“Jessica asked me to come visit her… you know… she got married….?”

“Yes… we all did…”

“What?”

“We all got married…”

“To…?”

“Oh… um… look I don’t want to spoil it for you…” Diana said

“Diana?” called a girl “Come back and join us…”

“What do you mean?” Lori asked.

“Look… I’m going to play.. you can join us if you want…”

“Er…no. No thanks,” Lori said.

Diana shrugged and waded back. even as Lori was now asking her another question.

“Hey!” Lori called but now she was ignored totally.

She turned and at that moment saw a woman walking as if in a daze, with an open silk kimono.

She walked out towards the pool.

“Hey?” Lori asked

“Huh?” the woman said.

“Are you alright?”

“Ah… yes… I….I need to go play now…”

“What?”

“I…I need to go play now…”

“Come on in, sister…” Diana called.

“Wha…?” she gasped.

Suddenly Diana leaped up out of the pool.

“Here…,” she said as she brushed the kimono off the woman’s shoulders so it fell to the ground… “You won’t be needing that…”

“What’s going on?” Lori asked

“You go join the others…,” Diana said to her.

“I… must…”

“You must go play now…,” Diana said.

“Yes…” she said and she snapped as if out of a daze and smiled “I want to play now” she said.

“That’s better…,” Diana smiled.

The woman turned to Lori smiling and then turned back and skipped to the pool and got in

The other two women had waded over and they helped her into the pool.

“Who is she?” Lori asked

“That’s Beth…,” Diana said “She’s just joined us…”

“Beth?”

“Yes…”

“The woman who delivers pizza?”

“Yes… well… she did… now she’s married she doesn’t have to work again…”

“What?”

“Wives don’t have to work…” Jessica said.

Lori turned to see her friend… she hadn’t heard her come up.

“What?”

“I said… wives don’t have to work…” Jessica said again.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m so glad you came…” Jessica smiled and leant in and kissed Lori on the cheeks, European style.

Lori looked back to see Diana was now also in the pool. The four women were laughing, frolicking, playing with the beach ball.

“Come inside…,” Jessica urged.

“What’s going on?”

“I’m really glad you could come…,” Jessica smiled as she lead Lori back into the room. “I told my husband all about you… “

“Really?”

“Please… have a seat” she urged.

“What did you mean about wives not working?”

“It’s not the job of wives to work…” she said.

“What do you mean?”

“Wives serve their husband…”

“Serve?”

“Yes… with our bodies…”

“With..?”

“I mean… sex…” Jessica smiled “You’re aware of sex aren’t you?” she laughed.

‘I don’t get it?”

“Why do you think you have those holes between your legs if not to please men?”

“Holes…”

“You know… your pussy, your ass…”

“Are you feeling okay?”

“I’m perfectly fine…” Jessica sighed “Now that I know my place…”

“Your place?”

“Under my husband…,” she grinned “I don’t have a single worry anymore… except to please him…”

“You don’t sound your old self…”

“Would you care for a drink?” Jessica asked and went over to the bar.

“Um…”

“I’ve something special…”

She brought back two glasses. They looked like they had milk in them…

“Here try this…”

“What is it?

“Something delish”

“I…?”

“Try it…,” Jessica insisted and she sipped on her own glass.

Lori tried it.

“It’s salty…”

“Yes… but nice…”

Lori had to admit… it was delicious.

“What did you say it is?” Lori asked as she took a large gulp

“Sperm”

“What?”

“Master’s sperm…”

“You’re kidding?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” Jessica grind.

Lori unconsciously took a few more gulps before she realised and set the glass down in disgust.

“What’s the matter with you?” Lori said rising to her feet.

“Nothing’s the matter with me…,” Jessica said as she drank her glass dry.

“And…,” she continued “Now you’ve tried Master’s sperm… it’s only a matter of time before you realise your place… here amongst us…”

“I think you’re on something…” Lori said as she went towards the door “I’m going.”

“I think not…”

As Lori got to the door her way was barred by the maid.

“The Master wants to keep you,” the woman said

“Let me go!”

“You can’t go,” Jessica said coming up from behind.

“Oh, no?” Lori spat. She slapped the maid’s arm out of the way and got the door handle open.

“You can’t go…,” Jessica said “You’re addicted to his sperm now…”

Lori felt a knot in her stomach as she opened the door.

She stopped.

“You want it so bad,” Jessica said.

Lori trembled. She wanted to put a foot forward… only one step at a time to get out the door…

Her stomach rumbled.

“You want it so bad,” Jessica said.

“No… what’s happening?” Lori said.

She took a step out, she was half in half out the door and her stomach felt worse.

“You can’t go now…,” Jessica said “I understand… I went through the same thing myself…”

“No.. this… this is madness…”

“He’s upstairs now…,” Jessica cooed, “HIs big fat cock waiting for you…”

Lori trembled.

“All that warm salty come…Mmm-mmmm,” Jessica said.

“You want it so bad…,” she added.

Lori looked back at Jessica.

“Come back to us…,” Jessica whispered.

“No… this…fuck I ….,” Lori shut her eyes tight trying to concentrate.

“Warm sperm for you to suck on…,” Jessica whispered. “Lots of it…,”

Lori felt sick.

“That sickness… you can only get rid of it by having his come…,” Jessica said.

Lori opened her eyes.

“I know,” Jessica smiled. She understood because she’d gone through the same thing herself.

“Come back to us… the Master wants to ease your pain….”

Lori found herself stepping back into the house.

The maid shut the door behind her.

“You want it so bad…,” Jessica whispered.

Lori trembled.

The maid began unzipping the back of Lori’s dress.

Lori half-turned to see her as she took her dress off.

Lori stood there in her undies, but the maid then soon unclipped her bra.

She only had small breasts.

“He’s waiting for you upstairs now,” Jessica said as she helped the maid now help her from her panties.

“Go to him, sister,” Jessica said into Lori’s ear. “The pain will be over. The emptiness gone… you were born to serve him…”

“I…,” Lori gasped.

She stepped out of the pile of her clothes on the floor

The maid gently held her hand and lead her upstairs.

Jessica smiled. She squatted down, scooping up Lori’s clothes as her friend went to the Master now to become his wife….

The End