The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Good Wife: Fire and Ice

(MC, Ff, Mdom implied)

Disclaimer:

I wrote this. This is an original work of fiction, bearing little to no resemblance to reality. This is neither intended nor recommended for minors, the faint at heart, or forums/areas/locales where such depictions are proscribed, censored, or illegal. This has been posted with the kindly aid and permission of Simon bar Sinister, who also correctly notes, “The situations described here are at best impossible or at worst highly immoral in real life. Anyone wishing to try this stuff for real should seek psychological help and/or get a life.” Please do not repost, publish, or distribute in whole or in part without the author’s explicit permission. Stories by this author (and many others) may be found at MC Stories.

* * *

“Have a seat, Sara.”

I did. “Thank you, doctor. I know I’m a little bit early but I…”

Doctor Jefferson, my therapist, shook her head and smiled. “Don’t worry about it at all. My last appointment came early too, so there’s no problem. How are you today?”

I shook my head back. “Well, up and down. I feel a little odd, still seeing you. I mean…”

The doctor smiled. “You mean, coming in for marriage counseling when you’ve been a divorce him for some time.” I nodded guiltily. “Think nothing of it, Sara. It’s on his dime, and these sessions are confidential. I’m here for both of you, to help the relationship, no matter what form it ends up taking.”

“Thank you, doctor.” I’d initially resisted therapy, telling my husband I didn’t believe in shrinks, and privately knowing it’d be a waste of time. But after the first few times, I found I actually liked meeting with Dr. Jefferson. I always walked out calmer, more centered and self-assured. I even looked forward to them, if for no other reason than a break from my routine.

“Not at all. Now, back to my question: how are you today?”

“Fine. Well, better than fine. I took your advice about boosting my self-confidence, so I signed up at a private gym near the estate. Exclusive, but lots to do; I’ve already been to two aerobics classes, and I’ve signed up for a gourmet cooking course as well.”

“And hit the spa too, if I’m any judge.”

I blushed a little, pleased she’d noticed. “Yeah. Got my hair done, my nails, everything. Cost a pretty good amount, but I guess it was worth it.”

“You guessed right,” she agreed. She put down her pen and looked at me, a hint of a smile still playing on her lips. “You know, a few weeks ago you wouldn’t have noticed how much of your husband’s money you were spending.”

“Well… yes, I suppose so,” I answered, wondering what brand of lipstick she used. It really brought out the fullness of her lips, and I’d been upgrading my cosmetics lately. I’d have to ask about that later. “Well, I guess I’ve been thinking about what you’ve been saying. A lot of people talked about our marriage; younger woman marrying an older guy for his money, you know? It wasn’t like that.”

“Of course not.”

“Well…” Honesty moved me. “It was some, but it wasn’t just that, not entirely.”

“Money always makes things easier, certainly.”

“It was his personality, really. Swept me off my feet, gave me everything I wanted… it took me a year to start to wonder if I’d made a mistake, gone in too fast. That was when things started to get… strained.”

“The affairs?”

“Among other things, yes. His and mine. He’d come home late with that slut of an executive assistant’s perfume still on him, more than once. He said it was a fling, not to worry about it. I told myself I didn’t care, but I did. I did the paperboy the next week, but it wasn’t any good. It wasn’t sexy like I thought it’d be, just made me feel tawdry, cheap, like some old maid scavenging in the streets.”

Dr. Jefferson chuckled. “You’re hardly old, Sara.”

“Twenty-three… old enough! I felt like I should be in college, should be out there living my life, not sitting around in a gilded cage!”

I half-expected the doctor to chastise me for raising my voice, but she didn’t. “That’s very healthy, Sara. A woman your age needs to feel active, to feel like she’s appreciated and useful. That’s part of what the gym is about.”

“But is that enough?” I asked. “It’s not much…”

“Just a small part,” she assured me. “There’s more; that’s what you’re here for.” She set down her pad and pen and looked at me straight on. “Sara, I want you to look at your hands now.”

I did; they looked just like they always did. “Do I have something on them?” I asked, concerned. I’d been more concerned about personal appearance lately, and it would never do for a lady to walk around smudged.

“No, nothing like that. Just look at them for me.”

I looked again, spreading my fingers out carefully. Two slender hands, soft and manicured, each one bearing a ring. On the left, a sapphire set in silver, and on the right, a ruby in gold, my most recent anniversary presents.

“Fire and ice,” Dr. Jefferson murmured. “Fire… and ice. Watch them for me, Sara. See how they sparkle on your fingers, so shiny and pretty. Glitter, glitter, glitter… sparkly and nice, shiny and pretty. Let the world fall away, Sara, just watch them glitter and listen to my voice. Watch the pretty stones, red and blue, hot and cold…”

My mind swirled, lost between the two rings, the two colors. They flashed, pulsing at me, at each other, trying wordlessly to tell me something, something important, something I had to know. They looked so pretty…

“…That’s right, Sara. Watch them carefully, listening to my voice. All you can hear is me, all you can see it the pretty stones. Fire and ice, Sara, fire and ice…”

My head was drooping, and my whole body seemed to be going limp, but I didn’t have to care. All I needed to know was what the voice told me, was to look at the pretty shiny rings sparkling into my brain, like fire and ice…

…fire and ice…

…fire and ice…

“Good girl, Sara. That was very quick. I’m very happy with you.”

“Thank you…” I slurred, pleased.

“It feels good to go under so quickly, doesn’t it, Sara? It feels so nice, just to float, and relax, and be warm, safe and happy like this. To be in such a deep trance, to obey me completely, to be controlled. To remember everything I say and follow my commands to the letter, even though you won’t remember any of this consciously. It’s good to obey, isn’t it Sara?”

“Gooood…”

“Very good. I’m proud of you, Sara. Let’s begin: ‘no time is a good time for goodbye’.”

I snapped upright, awake and alert. To all appearances I was my former self, but Dr. Jefferson and I knew everything was different. Better. I smiled happily at the her.

“Now Sara,” she began, “Let me ask you one more time: how are you today?”

“Wonderful, doctor!” I gushed. “I can’t thank you enough. I just wish everyone could feel like this, all the time!”

“That’s very good to hear, Sara. How has the other Sara been?”

I frowned a little. I didn’t like the other-Sara, the old-Sara. “She still resists me, doctor. I came out to play several days last week, but she fights me sometimes.” She nodded, and I went on. “She’s a bitch.”

“That’s true,” Doctor Jefferson told me. “She is a bitch; that’s why you’re going to win.” She smiled and picked up her pad, taking notes. “Do you remember everything she does?”

“Yes, doctor. She’s tried to stick to her routine, and she finds ways to rationalize my actions instead of just accepting that she’s an unworthy part of me. Soon she will be absorbed; I’ve been taking over more and more, giving her less say in everything. She doesn’t want to work out and she doesn’t want to be intimate with her husband. She doesn’t want to go shopping for the kind of clothes I want, and she is still uneasy with her sexuality.” I pouted a little, remembering how much she’d resisted when I’d rented that lesbian porno tape to masturbate to. Her trepidation about ‘perversion’ had nearly put me off of my first climax.

“That’s understandable. Just keep it up, Sara, these things take patience. Remember how she felt the first time she came here?”

“No…” I really couldn’t.

“Maybe that’s a little too broad. How did Sara feel about… marriage?”

“Oh, she…” I chewed my lip. Old-Sara’s thoughts were so fuzzy, so hard to understand! They were getting hard for her to dredge up, never mind me. “She thought marriage was… not right for her, I think…”

“‘State-sanctioned rape’, she told me,” the doctor said.

I stared at her, open-mouthed. “What?”

Doctor Jefferson shrugged. “Her words, not mine. She felt that… let’s see…” she flipped back a few pages on her notebook, searching. “Here we go. ‘Marriage is the continuance of bondage, of keeping women in subjugation to their paternalistic… blah, blah, blah. You get the point.”

I was still baffled. “But… but doctor, that’s insane! I mean, what’s wrong with wanting to please your husband?” Heck, what was wrong with bondage, either? No wonder I’d been having so much trouble with old-Sara: she was nuts!

“I can’t speak for her, Sara. What do you think marriage is?”

“Oh, gosh, where to start? Not all that stuff, that’s for sure.” I thought about it. “Marriage is… it’s two people coming together…” I had to continue on quickly; the unintentional pun was going to make me blush in a moment. “Husband and wife, master and slave. Or whatever they choose to call it; it doesn’t matter. ‘Love, honor, and obey’… it’s right in the vow!” It was absurd. I sighed in frustration. “I’m a much better wife than she is, even when I have to pretend.”

“That’s good, Sara. What do you have to pretend?”

That was easy. “In public, I maintain appearances, acting like the bitchy-Sara until the time is right. Otherwise people will become confused. Slowly, over time, I will appear to change, until Samuel publicly has the wife he’s always deserved, as well as privately.”

“Excellent. That’s very good news.” She made a note, and I felt pleased, too. “How have you been dealing with her other issues, like the ones you mentioned earlier?”

I grinned. “A lot of little things, coming from all sides, just as you suggested. I’ve been getting her in shape, buying clothes and makeup more appropriate for…” I blushed, went ahead and said it anyway, “…appropriate for a hottie like me. I’ve been letting her fantasies and kinks come out, too. Not just when we’re pleasuring Sam, but hot-little daydreams, too. Mostly mine, but she’s got a few racy ones that really get her going, once the brakes are off. I think she’s got a suppressed hard-on for rough stuff.” I’d asked Samuel to hold me down while we made love last week, and it thrilled fake-Sara almost as much as it had me. It would take just a little work to turn that into a full-fledged fantasy, and in time Sam would find himself with a genuine bondage-bunny on his hands.

I was wandering, I knew. Stay on point, girl! “Samuel knows I’m trying, and he helps too.” My long-suffering spouse. I sighed in affection. “I’ll have to thank him properly, when this is all done.”

Doctor Jefferson grinned back at me. “That may be sooner than I expected, Sara. You’re making excellent progress. Can you tell me a few things about what being a perfect wife means to you?”

I’d had plenty of time to think about this over the last few weeks, and the answers came easily. “Sure, doctor. ‘Love, honor, and obey’, just like I promised. Love him with body, heart and soul; honor him with every thought and deed I can; and obey him in all things.” The doctor smiled and made a note. I was far from done, though.

“A good wife is, in no particular order, obedient, gentle, and understanding. She’s modest, an excellent hostess, an industrious worker, and an understanding partner. She develops her mind and body to serve him in every regard, everything from a fit, sexy body to keeping up on current events. To his friends and peers, she’s gregarious, charming, winning as she can be, never nagging or suspicious. She is completely faithful to him, no matter what he asks of her. In bed, she strives to be the perfect lover for her man, equal parts docile virgin and hot-blooded whore. She makes love beautifully, sensually, holding nothing back. She understands his needs as a man and makes every effort to fulfill them.”

Doctor Jefferson was scribbling furiously, trying to keep up, so I left it at that. “Very impressive, Sara. You’ve come a long way.” She bit her pen between her perfect teeth and smiled conspiratorially. “Shall we work on your surprise?”

“Oh, yes!” I shifted in my chair, surreptitiously rubbing my thighs together in anticipation. Once I’d realized what Jefferson and I were really doing in the sessions Samuel had me in, I’d suggested we prepare something special for my loving husband. I think it’s the only time I’ve ever taken her by surprise, but she listened as I outlined my spontaneous idea. We both did our homework and came up with a plan, one that went even further than the original idea. I wasn’t questioning my husband’s wisdom – heaven forbid! – I’d just added a little bit to it, a super-personal way of saying ‘thank you’. “I’m ready, Doctor.”

“Good. Sara, I want you to look at your hands again…”

I looked at the rings, my mind fading away into the selflessness of the trance. It felt so good to obey, to have a place I belonged no matter where I was. It took no time at all, this time, just a few moments of watching the red and blue, sparkling away…

…fire and ice… fire and ice…

…fire and ice…

“Good girl, Sara. Are you ready?”

“Yes, doctor…”

“Very good, Sara. Let’s begin…”

…fire and ice… fire and ice…

…and I was back. Me, I mean, not the fake-Sara. The clock showed I’d been under for thirty minutes, and I was grinning from ear to ear. “Wow,” I said.

Doctor Jefferson nodded in agreement. “Quite. Your retention is amazing when you’re learning from your new-improved self’s vantage. I imagine once you fully assume control, your husband will be able to add to our efforts with very little difficulty.”

“Oh…” Just thinking about it got me hot. Well, hotter; these sessions always charged me up. But just thinking of Sam programming and re-programming me at will, fine-tuning my mind to his specifications, making me perfect for him… ohhh…

“Now, now, there’ll be time for that soon enough,” the doctor admonished me. “Save it for tonight.”

“Yes, doctor.” I clasped my knees together tightly, sending a hopefully-unnoticed pang of excitement through me. Old-Sara had put up a fight about going out without panties, but she’d had to wear a bikini-style thong, thanks to my near-total replacement of her frumpy underthings for our budding lingerie collection.

“Thank you.” The doctor picked up her pen and held it poised, ready to write. “Sara, tell me about… Ice.”

“‘Ice’. Codename for a dominant personality based on new-Sara, triggered by my sapphire ring and a code phrase.” Knowledge beyond my conscious mind leapt to my tongue, ingrained over the last few sessions. One or two more and I would know it as well as I knew my own self. “Introverted, cool, shrewd and confident, Ice is an excellent candidate for any high-powered job or as an honor-roll student. She is witty, elegant, and highly motivated for whatever task she undertakes. She can be standoffish and cold to strangers, but plays the part of a gracious lady among those she knows, and a femme fatale seductress to Samuel. She is sensually aloof, the kind of woman a man wants to conquer – or be conquered by. She is a smoker, more for appearance or intimidation than any need. She has a good memory for details, is a cultured conversationalist and enjoys cooking, red wine, and classical music. Ice tends to dress conservatively but well, usually including high heels and dark colors. She prefers close-cut tailor-made outfits designed for a maximum look-don’t-touch appearance.”

I took a deep breath. That part was necessary to know, if I wanted to be her, but it was a little boring. The next part was what I looked forward to. “Sexually, Ice is, as her name implies, a domme, and a fifty-fifty bisexual. She is most attracted to submissive, obedient partners who will pleasure her as she chooses, but she’d quite enjoy the prospect of disciplining her husband’s business partners, if asked. Her tastes run to S&M, D&S, voyeurism and bondage. Her preferences in intimate wear include PVC, denim, leather, and vintage lingerie, with an emphasis on ‘classics’ such as corsets with garter belts and seamed stockings. Her favorite position is, naturally, female superior, and she tends to expect several orgasms before granting her partner license for one. Ice is particularly well-suited for a variety of female-dominant sexual fantasies, such as seductive spy, corrupt cop, and straightforward Mistress.”

“Very good.” Doctor Jefferson was rubbing her nyloned thighs together now as well. “And Fire?”

“Fire,” I said. “Codename for my submissive personality, and the opposite of Ice. Submissive, energetic and very extroverted, Fire is almost the definitive party girl. She is friendly, bubbly, and fun-loving, just this side of being a bimbo. Fire generally maintains a wide-eyed innocence, and is enthusiastic about anything she or her husband is involved in. Sexually, she is an incorrigible flirt, almost a cock-tease, and enjoys foreplay immensely, especially if another woman is involved. She is predominantly a lesbian, with the sole exception of her husband, whom she is unquestioningly submissive to, regarding him as her eternal Master and Lord. Fire favors bright colors and tight clothing and tends towards the slutty end of fashion, with styles ranging from cute to indecent. She is easily aroused and will do almost anything with anyone, but her favorites include spanking, bondage, exhibitionism and role playing. All in all, a wild minx in bed, uninhibited and coquettish at the same time.”

I could see the tops of Doctor Jefferson’s stockings now, the fancy lace stay-up kind. I licked my lips and continued. I hoped I would get to be ‘Fire’ a lot. “Her preferences in intimate wear is anything ‘girly-girl’: lace, satin, cotton, and velvet will be common choices. She loves giving head, and her favorite position is doggy-style. Fire is particularly well-suited for a variety of male-dominant sexual fantasies, such as harem girl, naughty Girl Scout, and any variety of damsel-in-distress.”

“I see. What if you could be ‘Fire’ tonight for your husband?”

“Ohh… I’d pounce him. I’d put on a collar with a little bell and knock him on his back, screwing him like a minx in heat, make him come hard and fast. Wham, bam, thank you, Sam! And when we were done, I’d sit at the foot of his bed, giving myself a tongue bath, and see if he’d like to play any more cat-and-mouse games with me.”

“And Ice…?”

“I think I’d be a school marm, keeping my schoolboy after class for corrective punishment. I’d keep him aroused for ages: oral instruction when he’s good, and spankings when he’s bad. You have to be strict; naughty schoolboys need discipline.”

“Very impressive. A handful more sessions like this, and I think you’ll be completely ready.”

“Oh!” I squealed. Then I quieted, a sudden thought coming to me. “It’s almost time to go, Doctor. Does that mean I have to go back to being fake-Sara?”

“For a time.” She set her pen and pad aside down and scooted forward, patting me consolingly on the shoulder. “It won’t be long, though. From now on, I want you to be in control any time Samuel is around you. Don’t let the old Sara out this coming week at all except when he’s not around, and not very much even then. She needs to get used to not being in charge, and I want you to cement your association between obedience, your husband, and your libido.”

Now that I could do. “Sure, doctor!” I enthused. “Um… doctor?”

Doctor Jefferson had stood up, and was hitching up her long grey skirt, reaching underneath. After a moment she shimmied free of her panties and took a step towards me. “I… I’ve never…” I managed.

“It’s ok,” she soothed, straddling the arms of my chair. “This part is off the clock.” She kissed me, deeply, and I felt myself responding in kind. My hands slid up her narrow waist and over her shoulder blades, pulling her closer to me.

Finally we broke apart, and the doctor returned to her chair, a little more abruptly than I would have liked. She slowly drew one leg up and draped it over the arm of her chair, giving me an unmistakable look, smoky and sly. I felt hot, my insides tingly and ready, ready for…

“Your husband asked me to give the new you a test run, when I felt the time was right,” she purred. “On your knees, Sara. Let’s see how far you’ve come…”

Naturally, I obeyed. Kneeling between her feet, my hands gently pulled her thighs apart, red on one hand, blue on the other. Fire, and Ice, with me in between…