The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A good team

Patty’s new life

Tuesday was the most horrible day in Patricia’s life. Standing at the door in her cheerleader outfit with nothing underneath she felt exposed and vulnerable, but knowing what was going to happen was even worse. When the first colleagues arrived she was submitted an heavy petting, kissed, looked at and discussed.

Then without even asking her they decided to fuck her. She was bent down and Andy took out his fucktool as he called it and without more preambles he started to fuck vigorously her very moist cunt. Marco decided to try the other end and forced Miss Patricia Johnson to blow him. They were having a great time, more co-workers arrived and all of them cheered and applauded. When Andy and Marco finished two more men took their place. Patricia couldn’t believe what was happening to her. She was being fucked in her own office in front of her staff and without even asking for her agreement. And she knew they could not only see or touch her most private parts but feel free to use them. Some people were taking pictures. Mr. Anand was also there enjoying the scene with his left hand groping Paola’s ass in front of him and his right hand fondling Rebecca’s cunt, standing close behind him. If the women cared they did not show.

One hour later a totally debased Patricia was allowed to wash herself and to tidy herself up. The office started its normal schedule. When Patricia came out of the rest rooms she didn’t really know what to do. Peter was sitting in her, no, his office and doing what till last week was her job. He looked up and seeing her he smiled, then he went on working. She went into the main room, people looked at her and continued working, than she saw Dominica near the photocopier. With a gentle nod she was told to come. The first Dominica did was to slap her face for not assuming the right posture. “Venga, Puta, comportate como lo que eres” and then in English “Open your slutty mouth, put your feet apart, hands behind” shouted Dominica. Patricia went red. Then Dominica looking her into her eyes slowly started fingering her slit. “Patty, I think you should ask Peter to put a dog collar on you. I think it suits you” she said slowly finger fucking her in midst of the office. Patricia was absolutely ashamed of being toyed with like this in her office and by another woman. Dominica than French kissed her and increasing the rhythm of her finger brought Patricia to an orgasm, then she dismissed her.

When Patricia came out of Peter’s office she wore her new dog collar, and only her new dog collar cause her cheerleader outfit was gone. There she was in her full naked glory in front of more than 20 dressed people. The whole morning she was ordered around, touched, fucked and forced to give blowjobs. In the afternoon Peter decided she should walk on all fours, suggestion immediately welcomed by the team. During lunchtime he had bought kneepads which he ordered her to put on, then on her fours he tied her ankles to her thighs, clipped a lead on her collar and demonstratively walked her around. During the rest of the day she was not allowed nor to stand up nor to talk. They didn’t even call her by her name but whistling just to finger fuck her or to stick candles into her cunt or ass. “Tomorrow I’ll bring a tail” suggested Andy “why don’t we pierce her nipples” asked Frida massaging her hanging tits and looking deep into the eyes of her former friend. “Pierce her nipples and her clit too” added a few minutes later Paola sitting with her legs apart, with her thumb deep in Patricia, four finger massaging her nether lips and clit meanwhile Patricia’s head was hidden under her skirt.

Patricia herself was a turmoil. All this was too much for her. She just hoped to get home and perhaps flew away, into another state, another country. How could she again come into this office? Look at these horrible people? What would they do with the pictures they took this morning and what would they do to her or even worse made her do? But by now all she could do is go on licking another woman’s cunt, and again close to orgasm due to Paola’s ministrations.

From Patty ...

Slowly the people were leaving the office and Patricia was still on all fours attached by her leash in a corner. She had been there for almost an hour for all of them to see. Leaving and happily chatting they mostly ignored her naked and humiliated boss and she just got some slaps on the ass or they gentle stoked her hair. Andy and Megan were leaving together talking normally, but Andy’s hand was on Megan’s butt who didn’t fight it and Patricia made out Andy’s words:"... a dog collar on you too”.

Finally there were only two people (pets doesn’t count) left in the office: Frida and Peter.

Patricia saw them coming and thought they would fondle her a little or perhaps fuck her (how easily she was accepting this, she thought) and than leave but she didn’t expect what was about to happen. “Peter, I’ve talked to Klaus and he agrees we can keep a pet” Frida was saying “So, please, pleeease, let me take her home. I promise I’ll look after her.

Bitte, bitte, bittchen " She finished pleading in German.

Peter looked at Patricia who was saying no with her head and than at Frida who had folded her hands in front as if praying and looked at him with her best puppy dog eyes nodding yes. Than he sentenced: “No, Frida, Patty is not your pet. She has worked hard today and does not deserve any more effort.

Frida doesn’t notice the strange intonation Peter gave the word “your “and not to the word “pet”. When Frida left, Peter behaved like a gentleman. He untied Patricia’s leash, cut the ties of her ankles and helped her to get up, then he brought out of his office a pretty, long, dark blue evening gown for her to put on and undid her collar. He even knelt down to take off her kneepads. Patricia was absolutely astonished and wasn’t able to say a single word. Was this the same Peter?

He gently asked her if she wanted to go to the restrooms and she nodded yes. When she came out he was ready to leave the office and waited for her at the open door. She just went through it “Thank you” she said. “You’re welcome, Miss Johnson” he answered “I was wondering if you would accept to have dinner with me and my family tonight”. Patricia really wouldn’t but Peter had been so kind to her not letting Frida take her home, that she accepted. The dinner was great. Patricia met Anna, Peter’s second wife, Paul (20) and Igor (17) his sons. She was presented as “Miss Patricia Johnson, my boss”. Paul and Igor looked at Patricia when ever they thought she is not looking and Patricia didn’t know if it was cause of her beauty her because Peter had told them more about her last performances.

“Paul, please if you go on looking at Miss Johnson like this she is going to feel unease” said Peter in a soft voice and added " even I can understand you”.

When they finished the dinner Anna showed her the wine cellar. It was a big room with a lot of free space in the middle. Anna told her that sometimes they organize little parties and than they dance there. She immediately put on some music and lights to show her. Peter and his sons came down too and he started to dance with his wife. Patricia stood there smiling and waiting to go up again when she heard Igor asking: “May I have this dance ?” Surprised by the coolness of this teenager to ask his daddy’s boss for a dance she couldn’t deny dancing with him.

He was a surprisingly good dancer. After the second song the little finger of his right hand had reached the upper part of her bottom, gently she corrected his hand just to feel that his left hand was now on her buttock. Shamed she tried to cut short this dance. When they finished it was Paul who wanted to dance with her. All the time Peter and Anna hadn’t stopped dancing and Anna even encouraged his older son to dance with Patty what finally he did. He too managed it to feel up her ass and Patricia was ashamed cause she knew Anna and Peter saw it.

The rest of the evening was uneventful. Peter treated her all over the evening like a real gentleman and even drove her home. “Tomorrow morning I’ll pick you up at nine, because we have an appointment outside the office, so please dress for business” was all he said when leaving.

...to pet

At 9 o’clock he picked her up. She was dressed in a two pieces red suit with a short skirt and red shoes, her make-up was perfect, her hair done. “Where are we going, Peter?” she asked when coming into the car.

“Just to a notary to settle same legal points” he answered starting the machine “it will take you only few minutes”.

“But I’ve brought nothing with me” complained Miss Johnson.

“Don’t worry Padma is bringing everything over”

“Padma?” She asked.

“Oh, well for you it’s Mr Anand”

“Ah, Mr. Anand... and you call him Padma?”

“Of course, we have been friends for more than ten years now, don’t you remember it was me who suggested you to hire him” He asked and without awaiting an answer he put his hand on her thigh and moving it up and down he went on saying “and I think he has done a great work, don’t you think so Patty?

Patricia froze. This unexpected touch chilled her to the bones. She wanted to take off his hand but wasn’t able to do it. “Yes, a very good job he is going to finish today” said Peter smiling whilst his hand was now touching her cunt. Patricia was shocked twice, first cause of the touch itself and second cause now she realized she were not wearing panties and she didn’t do it on purpose.

“Patty kiss me” Peter ordered and Patricia couldn’t stop herself and kissed him.

“Nice, nice and now take my cock out and suck it” Peter said. Patricia was determined not to do it but her hands didn’t obey her and when she had the cock out off the zipper she started to suck it as if her life depended on it.

“Well; Patty, stop we’ve arrived” Peter hadn’t finished but he put back his penis and slowly drove into a garage. Padma Anand was there. The small Indian dressed in a black suit greeted Peter amicably and then said in a harsh voice: “Patty come and greet me” Patty again wanted to disobey this order and again she wasn’t able. She French kissed him whilst he felt her thoroughly up. Then he took his briefcase and went towards the lift chatting to Peter.

“Benjamin Gibson, Notary” was all she read on the door before an old man opened it.

“Mister Peter Wilkinson, I suppose” greeted the notary.

“Mister Benjamin Gibson, I suppose” answered Peter laughing. Then they shook hands.

Peter introduced Padma as a friend and witness. Patricia was absolutely ignored.

When they sat at the table Peter told her to kneel beside him and started touching her ass.

She felt humiliated but red-faced she knelt down. Mr. Gibson was reading the documents and than handed them over to Peter to sign them, what Peter did immediately. Than for the first time he spoke to Patricia: “Miss Johnson if you are voluntary agreeing, please sign and put your fingerprint on the documents, you know I’ve to hear you agreeing before I can legalize them.

Patricia started reading and went red. Peter didn’t know if it was anger or shame. There she knelt reading she was giving her company, her house, her car, her bank accounts to the man who was openly feeling her up. Peter said “sign it” and slowly fighting with all her soul she signed it. Then Mr. Gibson produced a second document for her to sign and put her fingerprints on. She read again. If before she was close to tears now she was openly crying. She couldn’t sign this, no, no way. This was too demanding, before signing it she would prefer to die. She read:

I, miss Patricia Johnson, born in .... She over-read all the details ... Agree to the following points:

  1. I’ll lose my Status as USA citizen and as human being in general
  2. I become Mr. Peter Wilkinson’s pet to all legal effects.
  3. My new name is now Bossy
  4. Mr. Peter Wilkinson is free to use, keep, sell, hire, mutilate or slaughter Bossy
  5. Bossy is not allowed to talk and it’s vocal cords will be modified for her to bark only
  6. Bossy is not allowed on furniture
  7. Bossy is not allowed to dress or walk like humans if not told.
Bossy’s Pawprints
Patricia’s signature

“Have you read the document Miss Johnson ?” asked Mr. Gibson “...and if you willingly agree than please sign and put your fingerprints on it”. “You know the fingerprints are very important on that document cause as a pet your sign has no legal force.”

“No”, Miss Patricia Johnson whimpered, “please not...” “But, Patty, you have no choice” spoke Peter “I have promised Igor and Paul I’ll bring them a pet to play with and to show their friends. I know they liked you and I suppose it will be a surprise as great as it was when I brought Anna; and Padma has bought and installed a kennel in the office just for you” “and don’t forget the appointment I made with the surgeon” added Mr. Anand. “So, Patty, put your paws on that document and stop talking”. Miss Johnson fought all she could but she printed her fingers on that awful document.

Than Peter produced from nowhere “her” collar, kneepads and a leash. To be dressed like a free woman and collared like this was even more humiliating than being nude. The notary congratulated Peter cause now he was a rich man and squatted down to thoroughly touch Peter’s pet. His hands fondled her cunt and tits he slapped her ass and finally order her to blow him.

Before leaving the notary she was order to strip naked following rule 7, then they left. Two dressed men with a pretty, naked woman on her fours lead by a leash.

They drove directly to the veterinary clinic to modify her vocal cords and for her to get all the prescriptive vaccines. There she was put into an individual cage, then they left.

Patricia looked around to see “other” dogs in cages like hers. The guard looked at her and smiled. No, this wasn’t possible. This guy was Aaron, from college.

The worst student she ever met and an absolutely jerk. “What a surprise, isn’t this Miss Prick-tease Johnson” he said leaving his chair approaching her cage.

“No, please, Aaron let me alone” she pleaded. “But Patricia I’m so glad to see you, to see all of you " he corrected and started fondling her ass. She tried to avoid his contact but didn’t succeed. “Patricia wait here” he said cynically “I’m going to bring my new digital camera. I’m sure I still have our classmate’s e-mails. That would be a big surprise, don’t you think so, Miss Johnson?

Patricia didn’t answer. There she was naked, in a cage fondled by a stupid guy and without any possibility of escape. Now the same guy she would have laughed at for asking her for a dance was freely touching her cunt and tits.

And worse, all her classmates will soon now, and perhaps profit, her new Status. She, Miss Patricia Johnson, was now Bossy, a pet to play with and fuck. Life is horrible, for Bossy of course.

Back to office

When Peter and Padma came into the office, Rebecca greeted them as if she hadn’t seen them for years. They both groped her noting she wore no panties and that she didn’t object being touched like this. Than they went into the main room. At first sight everything seemed normal but then they noticed...

Back to office

When Peter and Padma came into the office, Rebecca greeted them as if she hadn’t seen them for years. They both groped her noting she wore no panties and that she didn’t object being touched like this. Than they went into the main room. At first sight everything seemed normal but then they noticed that Paola was standing next to Dominica wearing a very short skirt. Dominica was sitting in her chair with her right hand holding the phone and talking and her left hand... fondling Paola under her skirt. The secretary looked very embarrassed and was red faced but still she stood there and allowed Dominica to touch her most private parts so openly.

Andy’s place was empty and so was Megan’s. Peter noted the new kennel installed next to the main door, “Bossy” he read and went smiling into his office. Padma approached Marco’s table who was busy writing at his PC just to see under his table an ashamed Frida on her knees blowing him. Than Andy entered the room leading Megan on a leash. Megan’s hands were cuffed behind, and she had the hem of her dress in her mouth showing her freshly shaved cunt to all her co-workers. She was also wearing the dog collar Andy promised her. He “parked” Megan attaching the leash to a new ring in the wall, told her:” stay” and went back working.

It was quite a sight to see this former independent, intelligent, and just two weeks ago inaccessible women perform like a perfect slut, for everybody to feel up, lay down or order around. Mr. Anand was doing a great benefit for man-kind.

During the whole day Megan stood there suffering the indignities her former co-worker would do to her. All of them fondled her shaven cunt, kneaded her tits, slapped her ass or French kissed her when ever they passed next to her, which was quite often. She felt humiliated and degraded but even when Dominica stapled a bill to her right nipple she suffered loudly but did not rebel. On the bill stood:” Feel free to use. I’m the best man-toy.” Dominica told her she was not allowed to hide or quit the bill for the rest of the week. “That mean’s” she said pawing her bald and sensible cunt “you are going home and perhaps you should explain your husband and maybe your neighbors your new status.”

Megan couldn’t believe it. It was bad enough to be seen naked, to have been shaved and to get touched and teased by all these people but involving her strict husband and neighbors was too much. It was going to ruin all her life. But utterly ashamed she accepted her fate and didn’t fight back.

When Frida finished blowing Marco, Padma told her that as the lawyer she was he wanted her to redact and legalize the new office regulations. Once done all the staff would sign them and they will be shown at the entrance. He asked her to take her place pointing at a special device and to note down the following points, later she would give them the right legal form. Frida looked at the device without understanding it; it was like a huge wooden lath thick at its base and ending in edge, about 1 feet high and 1 feet long. She was going to sit on the uncomfortable edge when Padma told her: “Frida, darling, you are supposed to kneel on it, one leg on each side and the edge cutting deep into your cunt. You know all your chairs will be changed into devices like this one. It’s good for the general mood of your co-workers and even better for business when customers show up.

Once Frida was installed he ordered her to put her skirt’s hem into her waistband showing how deep the wood were cutting into her cunt. “Am I wrong or are you wetting my device” he asked cynical to a deeply ashamed Frida while caressing and pulling on her nether lips. Then he started dictating the new office regulations:

  1. The following regulations apply to all the staff and their direct families.
  2. In this office female and male are equal. Male equal to human, female equal to pets.
  3. If given a direct order a female has to obey, she HAS TO, there is no other option.
  4. Female salary, position, workplaces and names have to be on level with her office status.
  5. By working in this office I fully agree to the new regulations and promise to fulfill them.

When he finished he told her to also care about the following changes:

Frida left Padma’s office with an aching cunt and an horrible mood.— What had happened to the office?— she thought looking at Megan’s bald cunt and rubbing her own.— Why aren’t they reporting or at least quitting? Why had she been so unfair to Patty? And why the hell am I always so hot?

She sat on her (still) chair and started working.

Bossy

Aaron had a great time with Miss Patricia Johnson. After conscientiously feeling her up he took a lot of pictures, fucked her through the cage and finally forced her to blow him. When the surgeon arrived she was let out on her fours.

Some hours later Patricia regained consciousness again in a cage, but in another room. She thought about what had happened and exclaimed: “Oh my God”, well, no, what she really said was:” Ouu wow woow”.

That night Peter collected her and made her jump into the trunk. She failed twice and twice he caned her ass, finally she got in and he drove home. He parked in his garage and without letting her out he went home. Five minutes later she heard him coming back. “Tell me, Daddy what is the surprise?” Igor asked. “You open the trunk and search for it” Peter answered. Then she saw Igor’s face. “Daddy isn’t this your boss? he asked surprised. “No, Igor she is Bossy and she is the pet I promised.”

“Daddy you are the best Daddy in world” said Igor embracing his father and then to Patricia: “Come, Bossy, come” Patricia was so ashamed she couldn’t move, but when she saw Peter’s cane she climbed out of the trunk. Igor told her to stand looked at her and feeling up her cunt he asked " Is this the same bitch that yesterday wouldn’t let me touch her dressed ass? “Ask her” answered Peter laughing. “Tell me, Bossy” Patricia couldn’t be more ashamed. She was standing naked in her account manager’s garage with a teenager massaging her cunt and now she was going to humiliate herself further by barking. She just looked at him with pleading eyes. Peter wanted her to say something and hit her ass with his cane, hard. “WOOO” she exclaimed pressing her cunt deeper into Igor’s hand. Igor understood and joined his father laughing. He asked for the leash, ordered Bossy to heel and ran into the house crying “Mom, Mom, Paul come and see... " Igor and Paul called Anna “Mom” even it was her stepmother.

Paul was in his room with his best friend Richard and their both girlfriends Melanie and Venus. They were having a big time. Anna was also there, training. Paul, Melanie and Richard were sitting on the sofa. Paul’s left arm were on Mel’s shoulders, the hand cupping her tit. His right hand was under Mel’s dress, and his fully erect cock in Mel’s soft moving right hand. Next to Melanie was Richard whose cock was also in one of Mel’s hands, the left one. Sometimes he also fondled under Mel’s dress or cupped her tit. All of them were looking at Richard’s girlfriend, Venus, a pretty black girl wearing Nike sneakers, a very tight white short, a top and in her hand a whip ; and at Anna. Paul’s Stepmother. Naked with high heeled black boots, with a collar to which her hands were attached and a ring gag, she was training. She was training to pick up things with her cunt. It was not only very humiliating to have to act like this in public, specially in front of her son’s friends but very difficult too. Anna was a very athletic woman and to pick up lets say a pen she had to kneel over it and then open her legs until her cunt touched the floor, grip it and without letting fall out, close her legs again. To worsen things her cunt was moist and slippery.

After lunch, when her son’s friends arrived, Paul asked her to bring some cokes to his room. She went upstairs with the cokes, entered into Pauls room and saw Venus standing in the middle of the room with the whip. She wanted to back out but there was Ricky, who slapped her ass. She was about to protest when Paul told her to strip and behave or “I tell Daddy” he said. The whole afternoon they had toyed with her, and she had given head and been fuck or both between training sessions; just when Igor called she was trying to pick up an apple. It was the third time the apple slipped out, delighting everybody and earning her another lash. “Mom, let the apple and go and see why Igor is calling” ordered Paul. Anna knew she had to obey, and it wasn’t the first time Igor saw her like this. In fact Igor and Paul had abused her a lot of times but when ever she tells her husband he just says: “They are boys don’t take them too serious” or “I brought you home to make us a happy family, so try your best” or “It’s normal for boys to play”

Anna went downstairs and saw Igor leading a blond naked women on all fours. “Hey, Mom, you look great” said Igor and slipped his hand between her legs. “Look what Daddy brought home. She’s called Bossy” and than to Patty “Bossy, bark, bark” And much to her shame, Patty barked.

After Igor entered Peter and looking at Anna he said: “Oh, Darling, I see you are occupied right now. When you are finished would you please prepare dinner?” And he switched on the TV.

Igor took Patty into his room.

One hour later Anna, still naked, was setting the table and Paul came down with Ricky, Mel and Venus. He presented his friends to Peter who shook hands with Richard and just said “hi” to the girls. Anna was mortified to hear they were staying for dinner.—Yes, they had seen her naked—, Anna thought, but not in front of her husband. When they went into the dining room they saw Patty on all fours attached in a corner. “Paul, you pig” exclaimed Melanie happily kicking him “you never told me you had a bitch at home” “It’s new, really” said Paul jumping away. “Yes, Miss Melanie,” said Peter I brought her this afternoon. “It was my bitchy Boss and now it is my bitch Bossy” everybody laughed. They sat and ate dinner normally, if you call normally having dinner with one naked woman sitting at the table and another one eating directly out of a dog bowl, in a corner.

Thursday morning Peter didn’t go to office. The night had been very long and tiring and he and Bossy, more then him, needed to rest. But in the afternoon he showed up. Perfectly dressed he came into HIS office, Bossy followed behind on her fours like the bitch she was. Rebecca greeted him with passion, he just fingered her cunt and passed by. Once in the main room he attached Bossy to her kennel and picked up a bowl to refill it with water. Then he looked around. Megan was naked but everything else was ok, everybody was working, just Megan, Frida, and Paola looked stressed. He knew why.

He went into his office and sat at the table. Half of the wall in front of him was now an enormous poster of Miss Patricia Johnson, dressed in a red two piece suit, with her hair done, a perfect make up and smiling. Printed at the bottom of the poster stood: “I’m the Boss”. The other half was empty. Not for long, there he is going to post the picture of Bossy he took yesterday: naked squatting down with wide open knees showing her well trimmed cunt, hands at her side and a big bone between her teeth . This poster will also be printed: “I’m Bossy”. He knew the effect it would have on his customers, and on Bossy, of course, but who cares?

Megan

Megan lived in a flat, and even it was in a good neighborhood the lift into the garage and to the floors was not the same. So, once she parked her car she hoped nobody would come across to see the ominous note stappled to her nipple and took the lift. -Now out of this one and into the next—, she thought and run out. “Megan” she heard “do you have a moment?” -Nooo, not Ms Fawn- she thought and without looking back she answered:” Noo, I’m sorry Miss Fawn, but I think I forgot the iron on Alan’s shirt and I’ve to check. Then the lift arrived and she jumped in. She opened her door and closed it behind her breathing heavily—saved- she thought. -But how am I explaining this to Alan- she tried to quit the bill but somehow her hands didn’t obey and she only elongated her hurting nipple.

Alan Bates was a rich, strict man. Ten years older than Megan he married her cause of her beauty but he wasn’t really in love. When he came home he saw his wife preparing dinner in the kitchen, said the mandatory “hi, darling’’ and switched on the TV. “Darling, on Friday night we are invited to the yearly good-neighbor-dinner by the Fawns. Dinner was ready and she brought it to the living room, than she sat down and without looking at Alan, started eating. Alan also ate but suddenly a white paper pending on Megan’s breast caught his attention. He read it and went on eating.

When they finished Megan quitted the table and prepared coffee. Alan went on watching TV. She brought two cups and wanted to sit on the sofa when Alan spoke: “What happen to your breast?”

“I, I have to wear it this week” she answered. “And why?” he wanted to know.“I really don’t know, but I have to” she whimpered. “Is it true, are you a Man-toy?” he inquired. “Alan, please, I don’t know...I think..today....yes” she finally said. “Very well, Megan, if you are a Man-toy I want you to strip naked right now and I don’t want you to dress again, not till this note disappears. A Man-toy should always be naked.” Megan started to undress; when she was done he noted her shaven cunt. “Yes a Man-toy looks like this, shave it every day, keep it bold, slut” he said. It was the first time Megan had heard Alan saying such a word, letting alone saying it to her. He made her stand next to the TV and went on looking it without another word. Finally he stood up and went to bed saying: “Toy, don’t move and touch yourself all the night but don’t dare to cum. See you in the morning.”

Next morning he found an humiliated and frustrated Megan standing next to the TV. He approached and inspected her swollen cunt. “Very good, toy, now prepare breakfast shower, shave your cunt again and hurry up to office.

“Alan, please, let me put on just a dress” Megan pleaded. “Toy” he said strictly and went to the bathroom. Before leaving Alan said: “Toy, I’m driving you to office as you are. Naked, no phone, no money, no keys. In the afternoon you ask any colleague to give you a lift and wait for me standing at our door, with your feet apart and hands behind. You are not to move, under no circumstances, is it clear, toy” and added “Don’t try to cheat or to get in.”

Paul and Igor

Paul and Melanie also got up late on Thursday, they too were tired. Wednesday had been a very tiring day. First they toyed with and fucked Anna, then they toyed with and fucked Bossy and finally they made love. After dressing they went down. Anna greeted: “Hi, Couple, slept well?, come, sit down and have breakfast. “Where’s Igor” asked Paul “He took Bossy for a walk” answered Anna as if talking of a real dog. “And Ricky and Venus left one hour ago” she added.

To be continued...