The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or situations is entirely coincidental.

No people were harmed during the writing of this story, though tragically fourteen ferrets were crushed by a steamroller.

This story was greatly influenced by Simon Bar Sinister’s story Prince City, though the settings are different and reading Simon’s story (while recommended) is not necessary to enjoy this one.

Good Students

by Firest

Lana smiled as she curled up on her couch in front of the TV. The school year was over and she had a couple of days until she started helping her friend Amy at the antique shop. A whole summer of no more pencils, books, or students dirty looks to look forward to. Tomorrow night she would try on the new lingerie she had bought and go out to get fucked senseless, but for tonight she intended to stay home and catch up on the Tivo.

Lana frowned as the doorbell rang. She hadn’t been expecting anyone. Her friends had invited her out but she’d begged off, telling them that she would go tomorrow. She felt a surge of pleasure and irritation at the thought that it might be Dr. Baker. As much as the thought of serving at his feet brought her a little buzz, she had wanted to be alone tonight. Coming up to the door she peeked out the window and groaned, it was some of her former students.

Shit, she thought, this is the third year in a row. She rested her head against the door for a moment, just one year I’d like to have an entire graduating class that showed some class and originality.

An unpleasantly familiar voice came from behind the door, “Oh Mrs. Cummingham, you’re not our teacher anymore, so let us in, it’s time for us to teach you some things.”

A couple of kids who’s balls had only just finished dropping where going to teach her some things. At times like this she felt like Slappy Squirrel, looking into the camera and saying, “Somebody shoot me.”

Unfortunately they had seen her in the window. But with all the lights on it wouldn’t have done any good to try and pretend she wasn’t home anyway. Going to the phone she punched the speed dial, set the phone down, grabbed something from the drawer, and went back to the door.

They’d started pounding on the door and shouting by the time she got back. Opening the door she looked at the three young men standing arrogantly on her porch. At times like this she really wondered if her stubborn refusal to leave her family home was worth the hassle of being one of the few women left in the city that wasn’t completely submissive.

It wasn’t like she couldn’t leave, they’d set it up so that women who reacted “inappropriately” to the signals were encouraged to leave. But she had grown up in this house. It had been all her mother had been able to leave her when she’d died and she wasn’t giving it up without a fight.

And fight she had, Dr. Baker had been very impressed. Most of the other people who had resisted had tried aluminum foil, which had only helped to amplify the signal. The fact that she had used a brass mesh in an attempt to create a crude Faraday cage had rendered him speechless for a moment when he had come into her house that first time. Enough so that he had offered her a teaching position on the spot. After all, there would be children, and they would need to be taught important lessons. Unfortunately, these students hadn’t learned the most important lesson she’d tried to teach them.

“My name is Mrs. Cunningham as you well know Malfoy” Lana said, deliberately using his hated nickname. With his blond hair, thin frame, and especially his two boar-like minions, Carl and Gordon, flanking him his resemblance to the Rowling’s character was acute, and the name had haunted him throughout high school. “But I have to admit, that was funny. Yes, Cum-mingham, I’ve certainly never heard that one before.” She smirked at him, “With a wit like that you definitely have a future as a satirist. Only on the internet you understand, but a definite future.”

He had gotten very red as she spoke. “That’s Mr. Chandler to you bitch, or Master. Yes, in fact just call me Master from now on” he snarled as he and his minions pressed forward, forcing her to back up into her living room.

“Morgan, as long as I’m your teacher I don’t have to obey you,” she told him coldly “and it’s obvious you still have a lot to learn.”

He hit her, he actually hit her. For a moment she was speechless, the same signal that caused submissiveness and obedience in women was also supposed to ensure that this sort of thing didn’t happen. S&M was OK to a point, but actual violence was forbidden. Carl and Gordon looked shocked.

He must be resistant, like me, she thought. How in the hell did no one notice before?

“What the fuck are you doing Malfoy,” called an angry voice from the other side of the room.

Lana felt a surge of disappointment as she recognized the speaker. Adam Green had been one of her best students. To find him participating in this caused a knot to form in her stomach. But then she relaxed as it was immediately obvious that Morgan, Carl, and Gordon weren’t expecting to see him.

“Get out of here Green,” Morgan said angrily “this doesn’t concern you.”

“Screw you Mal- “

“Don’t call me that!!” Morgan shouted.

Carl and Gordon were looking worried. Both of them were smarter than they let on. Smarter than Morgan really, they only put on the dumb jock act because it made Morgan happy to think he was the brains, and a happy Morgan was generous with his families money. They could both see that things were getting out of hand.

“Hey Morgan, maybe we should just go back to the party,” Carl said, “The cheerleaders are going to be putting on a show in a bit.”

“Yeah Morgan,” Gordon agreed, “We’ve got the rest of our lives to fuck Mrs. Cunningham, but we might never get another chance to see Becky and Michelle together with the others.”

“Listen to them Morgan,” Adam said “This isn’t cool.”

“Fuck all of you,” Morgan nearly screamed, and then he continued in a snarling tone, “I’ve waited four years for this and I’m not going to stop now.” Then with an ugly grin on his face he said, “Greeny-boy, I’d leave now if I were you, unless of course you want to watch me fuck your favorite teacher, maybe even join in?”

Unhappily, Gordon moved to intercept Adam as he came at Morgan, but Lana spoke up before they could collide.

“Enough,” she said “Adam, thank you, but I have this under control.” He didn’t look convinced and she smiled at his obvious concern, he had turned out surprisingly well given where he had grown up. “It would be best if you just went to the graduation party, I’m sure that Susan is waiting for you.”

“She’s…” Adam started, but Lana wasn’t paying attention to him now. Morgan had turned back to her and was raising his hand to strike again. He was taken completely off guard when she stepped towards him, coming forward until her nose was almost touching his. He stumbled backward in shock, tripping over the corner of her footrest and falling to the floor.

As he tried to rise she spoke, “Morgan do you know why most of the resistant woman in the city work in one of the High Schools and why those that aren’t resistant are given special conditioning?”

He didn’t answer, he had gotten tangled in her mother’s old afghan as he had fallen and was so angry that he was having trouble disentangling himself, so she addressed Carl. “Carl, can you tell me?” Carl was looking uncertainly at Morgan so she spoke more sharply, “Carl!!”

Carl’s head jerked towards her, this wasn’t turning out like he had thought it would and when he spoke his voice was uncertain, “To…to teach us that, um…that we can’t have every woman we want?” He glanced nervously at Morgan, who was glaring at him from the floor, his legs still entangled in the afghan.

“Very good Carl, that’s exactly right. “ He was smarter than Morgan. Lana glanced over at Adam, still nervously, but determinedly, wondering how to play the White Knight at three-to-one odds. Then at Gordon, who looked as ready to bolt as Carl. She shifted her gaze back to Morgan who had stopped flailing about and was untangling his legs. She didn’t like the expression on his face.

She sighed, there really hadn’t been any chance that this had been going to end well, but she’d had to try. “Morgan, at some point in your life you are going to leave this city, if only for a little while, and when you do you are going to have to be able to deal with women who aren’t going to just drop to their knees when you tell them to. If you treat women in the outside world like you would a woman here you are, at best, going to get slapped, at worst you are going to end up dead.” Morgan was starting to rise now, “Because here’s the thing, the people who run this city aren’t going to let anything or anyone screw up the good thing they’ve got going here.” He was on his feet now. She could feel the rage coming off of him. “And if you think that your father will risk his position to protect you from your own stupidity then you don’t know him as well as you should.”

Morgan came at her. This time, she knew, he wasn’t intending to stop until she was a bloody pulp. She removed her hand from the pocket of her robe and, as he started to make an absurdly telegraphed punch, jabbed her hand into his side. There was a bzzt sound and Morgan dropped to the floor as the stun-gun did its work. As he tried to rise to all fours she hit him again, holding the stun-gun to him for a good five count. Then stepping on his back she prevented him from trying to rise again.

Looking up she saw that Carl and Gordon had shaken off their initial shock and were starting forward. For his part, Adam was about to jump the two of them whatever the odds. Everyone froze as she raised the stun-gun and pressed the button, it gave a very satisfactory bzzt. To her amusement even Adam looked at a loss. Not even the nicest hunter is prepared for the rabbits to be armed.

It was at this point, of course, that the police finally showed up.

Hours later and things were finally winding down. It wasn’t a very large police force, in a city where everyone was under at least some degree of mind-control there wasn’t a lot of crime and Lana had come to know most of the cops personally over the years. A few, like Jacob Wright over there by the door (looking very handsome in his new patrol uniform) were former students of hers.

The mood had even been jovial at first. This was after all an almost annual event, the graduation night attempt to fuck a teacher. One of these years someone was going to start trying to sell tickets. It didn’t happen every year, and wasn’t always her, but she did seem to draw the most attempts. In fact, looking over at Jacob, she remembered that he had been a member of the drunken party of graduating seniors who had showed up at her doorstep at two AM last year. He caught her look and gave her a sheepish grin. Another student who’d turned out better than this city really deserved.

Once Adam had told the police that Morgan had hit her the mood had turned grim quickly. Calls were made, statements were taken, and Morgan’s world had come crashing down. He had “tripped and fallen” while the police were putting the handcuffs on him and now sported some painful looking bruises. These days most of the men in the city had real families and it was just amazing how having a daughter could sour most men on the concept of a man being able to do anything he wanted to a girl. Morgan had started looking hopeful when his father and Dr. Baker had walked in, but after a talk with the cops Morgan Sr. had walked over to her, glared at the mark still visible on her face, and stomped out without saying another word.

Morgan hadn’t taken this well and had started yelling at his father’s retreating back. Then when Dr. Baker had told the police to take him to the hospital he had started screaming, not stopping until he’d tripped and fallen a few more times. After this Carl and Gordon looked extremely relived when they were simply hauled off to the police station, though Lana doubted this relief would last longer than it took for their parents to arrive to pick them up. Gordon at least, Carl’s parents had shown up at her house towards the end and had offered an embarrassed and heartfelt apology, telling her that they intended to let Carl cool his heels in jail for “as long as the police are willing to keep him”.

Finally though, it was over. The last of the policeman had left and she closed the door after him. Jacob had been the last to go, nervously asking her several times if she was all right until an exasperated Sergeant Wilkes had yanked him out the door. Dr. Baker had left early, on his way to the hospital to start asking Morgan some pointed questions. The death of Dawn Wellman and her parents earlier in the year had been assumed to be an accident, but Morgan being resistant raised some ugly suspicions. Lana prayed that they were unfounded but wasn’t holding out much hope.

Before leaving Dr. Baker had checked her face where Morgan had hit her, his touch sending shivers down her spine. The redness was fading and only a cut on the inside of her cheek was left as evidence of what had been more a slap than anything. So after telling her to take some aspirin Dr. Baker had advised her, with a grin on his face, to come by his office in the morning for a more complete exam.

Much more complete, she hoped. The thought of one of his complete physicals getting her a little wet.

Going back to her living room Lana looked at the couple on her couch, who looked back at her expectantly. Susan, it turned out, had been in the car, told to wait there by Adam when he had seen Morgan and friends going into her house. She and Adam had spent the last few hours sitting on Lana’s couch. Susan had definitely had the better time of it. She’d been staring at Adam while he’d spent the evening glaring at all the men casting admiring looks at her.

Susan was worth looking at, with long, straight blond hair and a slender body filled out by regular exercise. Also, tonight she had dressed for the graduation party in an expensive set of matching white panties and bra with stockings and a garter belt. The effect was tasteful and, although Lana didn’t swing that way unless ordered to, extremely erotic.

As Lana walked over to stand in front of them Adam cleared his throat and started to say something, but fell silent as Lana put her finger on his mouth. “I asked you to stay,” she said “because I wanted to thank you.”

His face grew red, “I really didn’t do anything, you had it all under control.”

“Maybe yes, maybe no, at three-to-one odds it could have gotten unpleasant before the cops arrived, having you there to distract them was a big help.” Lana sighed, “The worst we teachers really expect to face is a student who is very drunk, none of us have ever had to deal with one who is genuinely insane.”

Adam stammered a bit but then fell silent as Lana gave him a quick kiss, stood, and let her robe fall to the floor. Once it had she put her arms over her head and stretched. Lana had needed to stretch, but mostly she was giving Adam and Susan an eyeful. She smiled as she saw Susan looking at her with open admiration. One of the few things she actually approved of about the signal was that it suppressed jealousy. She wasn’t dressed in anything special either, just an old cut-off T-shirt and pajama bottoms, but that was usually enough. It was depressing how you could spend hundreds on lingerie and then get the same reaction by showing up wearing nothing but socks and a man’s white shirt.

“What are you doing?” Adam asked shakily as Lana went to her knees before him and started to undo his pants.

“What do you think I’m doing Sir,” Lana asked impishly.

“But,” he stammered, “I thought you were…”

“Being resistant isn’t the same thing as being completely unaffected,” she told him as his erect cock sprang out, it wasn’t the biggest she’d seen, but it was a nice size, “And just because I don’t have to do something doesn’t mean I can’t choose to.” Saying this she took him into her mouth, but she had barely begun to work her tongue across the underside of his cock when he let go.

Slightly surprised she nonetheless was careful not to spill any, though she never had learned to enjoy the taste. Then rising from her knees she faced him saying, “My, that was quick.”

Adam grew even redder and looked about ready to die of embarrassment but Lana just smiled and said, “Shh, don’t worry, this just means that I have more to teach you as well.”

Saying this she leaned forward as if to kiss him but just as their lips were about to meet, as he felt the heat of her lips on his, she shifted over to Susan and locked her lips with those of the surprised girl.

She didn’t stay surprised for long; no one had to order her to enjoy another woman. Susan was a good city girl. As their kiss deepened Lana moved forward, put her knee on the couch, placed one of her hands on the girls shoulder to steady herself and sent the other sliding under the lacy white bra. Susan’s tongue met Lana’s, then as Susan realized what the salty taste was she plunged her tongue into Lana’s mouth, seeking every last bit of Adam’s seed. As her tongue sought every corner of Lana’s mouth Susan’s hands moved up, one on the back of Lana’s neck, the other up her teachers t-shirt to cup her breast.

Finally their kiss ended and Lana looked over to Adam to find him short of breath with a hungry look on his face. Glancing down she smiled, then looked back up into his eyes and said, “Very good Adam, I do grade better for a fast recovery.”

“Mrs. Cunningham...”

“You can start calling me Lana now Adam,” she told him.

He’s already earned it, she thought, then smiled inwardly, and Susan will have as well before the night is over.

Lana stood back up and looked down at her former students, “The party is probably still going on, though I imagine that you’ve missed the cheerleaders.” Adam did look a little disappointed at this, “So, you can either go and enjoy the rest of the evening at the club, or...” she trailed off and grinned.

Adam swallowed, “Or what Mrs. Cun...Lana.”

She stretched again, “Well, that depends on what you want to do, “she went back to her knees, “Master.”

He stared at her for a moment, licked his lips, and started to speak. But then stopped and looked apprehensively at Susan. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply, her hand sliding down to his cock and stroking it. Then she broke the kiss and whispered something into his ear.

Adam looked at her, then back at Lana. “OK,” he said, “um, Lana do you have a bedroom?” He asked.

“Yeesss,” she replied, sharing a giggle with Susan that caused a bit of redness to creep back onto his face.

“Well, um,” he stammered, “could you um, could we go up there?”

She stayed still for a moment then said, “Command Adam, command.” She ran a hand up his leg, “I’m not in charge now, remember?”

Adam just stared, then a smile broke out on his face and when he spoke this time it was in a much stronger voice, “Lana.”

“Yes?”

“Stand up,” she did so. “Take off your shirt.”

She lifted the t-shirt over her head, let it fall to the floor, and clasped her hands behind her head. Adam stood and began tracing his fingertips in circles around her nipples, bringing them erect. Her breasts weren’t very big, but they were perfectly formed and she was glad that Dr. Baker had never suggested that she get them done, she would have balked at that. Adam looked into her eyes then, and from the look in his eyes Lana thought he might be realizing for the first time that he was taller than her. Lana felt a tingle, with a jolt she realized that she was reacting to him.

Well, I guess he really did earn it, she thought looking into his suddenly much more handsome face, and it’s not like it means I’m going to be doing anything I wasn’t going to do five minutes ago. Lana reached up and kissed him. Adam could tell that this kiss was different than the one before. There was no amusement in it, just passion. He looked down at her in surprise as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

“Lana, what is…?” He stopped as she kissed his chest.

“It’s like I said earlier Adam,” she said as she ran her hands over his chest. “Resistant doesn’t mean unaffected,” Lana gave Susan a look. The girl nodded, stood, and started to pull Adams jacket and shirt off from behind.

“It’s actually easier with the extra conditioning I get as a teacher,” now Lana started to pull down his pants. “I’m not affected by children or students, and that actually works for me because all my former students are still children in my eyes.” She was kneeling in front of him stroking his cock now. “Most men are children in my eyes.” Susan did something on the other side that made him gasp.

Lana engulfed his cock with her mouth for a moment, running her tongue around it then leaned back and looking up at him, “I can count the number of former students that I can see as adults, as men, on one hand Adam.”

He reached down and stroked the side of her face, running his fingers through her hair. Then he reached back and took his Susan’s hand pulling her around to stand next to him. He looked back down at Lana.

“Take us to the bedroom,” he ordered. “Teach us.”

Lana smiled wider. Good boy, she thought, and then she stood and started toward the hall. Hearing them following her Lana turned back around. Adam and Susan stopped as well and looked at her in puzzlement. Susan was holding on to Adam’s arm and leaning against him.

Lana stepped close to Adam, put her mouth next to his ear, and whispered so that only he could hear her say, “Carry her silly.”

Adam opened his mouth then closed it. Reaching down he picked up Susan, her look of surprise quickly giving way to a contented smile as she cuddled up to him. Then he followed Lana through the house into the bedroom where he and Susan were taught many things, and that the lessons took all night and well into the next was more a reflection of their enthusiasm than anything else.

They were good students.

End