The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Good Night

Tags: MF, FF

Premise: A married couple goes to bed on a weeknight.

“You thinking about going to sleep?” I yawned, sleepily. Teeth freshly brushed.

“Thinking about it . . .” My wife Vivian replied, face aglow from her tablet screen. I knew from experience that she wouldn’t be ready to turn in for another hour or two.

Our nightly routine was pretty much the same. Her on her side, me on mine. Different lamps on each side of the bed. We both still wore Pajamas. Silky old fashioned nightime things she had convinced me to wear a few years ago.

It felt like going to sleep in a smoking jacket, it’s great.

I like to read at night. Actual books, paperbacks. I don’t tend to hold onto them for very long but I’ll finish a book or two a week. Followed by regular donations to the local library. Just the two of us, late at night, staying up in bed. Reading.

Not that we didn’t also watch our share of TV. We knew all about the Cones of Dunshire. It’s just that reading was more a bedtime thing.

She would always have her Book Club book. Which inevitably meant the forgotten people’s history of how a bunch of strong willed women saved the town, discovered DNA, built the nukes, or fought off some bandits. Often featuring the steamy romance and meditative journey of a young sexually liberated reporter.

I liked gritty man books about work-driven lawyers or great war diaries. Books where Ernest Hemingway talks about spaghetti. Tonight I was reading Maus and man, that Art Spiegelman sure could write.

“Hmm” she chuckled and smiled to herself. Gently swiping the page down with her finger. Her chuckle was more like an organ sound. The breath of an accordion playing a single pleased note.

She and I were well into our forties now. Settled. We loved each other dearly.

“Yeah I think I’m about ready.” She said, turning off her tablet and plugging it into the wall.

“You know Danny called today?” Vivian kept talking as she struggled back into bed from the USB plug outlet nearby.

‘Danny’ was the name of our youngest. He had just graduated college. Moved straight in with his girlfriend Shelly and was currently looking for a job. Not getting much sleep either.

Sadly we had the same problem. Vivian took a pill out of the top drawer and downed it with a glass of water. Gulping loudly.

I had mine prepared as well. One for Monday, two for Tuesday, three for Wednesday—and on it went down the line line. Premiums up the ass. Thank god for insurance.

Life comes at you fast, it wasn’t that long ago I thought of myself as ‘still coming up’. As the young new manager.

“Oh yeah? What did Danny have to say?” Now I was just the manager.

Vivian shivered, her eyes swiveling up into her head as the drugs began to take hold. Her eyelids flickered and she had that zombified-look of shuttering half-consciousness, only the whites of her eyes showing. With a twitch of her neck she came back panting.

“Oh huh. . . uh . . .” Her breathing labored.

“Just that—” Noticeably starting to sweat, her cheeks blushing hard red.

“Shelly’s pregnant again.” Vivian was smiling ear to ear.

Vivian’s pussy quaked at the word. PREGNANT. There was a mad look in her eyes. An eagerness to be filled and filled again with big lovely cocks shooting her full of cum until she couldn’t breathe!

“Awesome! We’re going to be grandparents!” I tore out of my striped silk pajamas.

Those pills hit you like a fucking freight train! Like a toxic bullet, straight to the brain. A sudden acid scrubbing of a dirty dirty mind full of filthy nasty thoughts of fucking pussy and man-handling those puffy swollen lips like a fucking gorilla. Like a horse named Blast-Off shot straight into the sun. My dick was so hard it was fucking insane.

“Fuck me- Oh god, fuck me!” Vivian screamed as I reached over and ripped her nightgown in half like a phonebook.

I felt fuckign amazing! Like I had my blood replaced with lightning bolts! I had enough energy in my arms to throw Vivian into the mattress like a comet. Slam-dunk her into the bedframe, air horns blaring.

Her eyes were wild with lust. They kept darting down, taking peaks at my huge hyper-inflated organ still growing out towards her—her pupils dilating wide. Two dark intensely vibrating quarters delirious with excitement.

“Did he say anything else?” Flashes of Danny and his wife crashing into view. Cutting in like frames from a movie ripped apart and taped back together. The two of them in their one bedroom apartment, taking ten pills a day.

Sweet jesus I still loved her breasts. They were terrific. All puffed up on her pills, two soft fluffy marshmellow treats.

A mother of three, her nipples long and toothsome. Battlehardened. Her tits overflowing with milk. I feasted on them with both hands.

“An other boy.” She whimpered.

Vivian trembled in orgasm, grabbing me. Clutching my chest in her fists, squeezing her body into a rocking fetal position—curling up towards me. Pushing her breasts into my face, her tits in my mouth.

“Ooof” I groaned. “They gotta find some way to get a girl up in there.” Girls. They needed more GIRLS. There had to be some way to get Danny more GIRLS.

After all these years together we had only ever gotten better at kissing. Her hand found my cock and my fingers found her pussy. It was warm and wet and slippery. She tugged at me like she wanted to pull it off. I nodded when I thought I was about ready.

“Agreed” Vivian said, lowering her mouth to my cock.

Last year I had a vasectomy. That’s where they replace your cum with a delicious, sugary, liquid cotton-candy like substance that doesn’t get the random pussies you fuck pregnant anymore. Vivian also had her ‘tubes tied’ just to be sure. The only side effects were momentary bouts of horniness forcing us to rut like animals in heat for hours and hours—sometimes days—of just pounding each other raw in furious copulation.

Again though, no babies. After three, when Vivian was somber she was like, yeah . . . I’m done. And that was the end of that.

“It’s probably better this way.” I began to buck and spurt. Her vacuum lips leaving hickies on my balls.

“You know, this way—” Christ, I love this woman.

You could see her throat contract around my cock. Tugging it downward into her belly. Shooting my caramelized goo down itand feeling her tongue tremble and her body shake as she came too. Some kind of sympathetic response.

“They have to make friends.” I didn’t know what I was saying. Words I suppose. I was just trying to keep focused on the mechanics of raising three teenage boys, all about the same age, nothing more.

“That’d be nice.” Vivian said, coming up for air.

Not a trace of cum on her. She tried to keep a straight face but I could tell how much the thought of it turned her on. Raising three boys as a stay-at-home mom.

Those pills had a way of making any thought—any situation—some intensely erotic version of itself. Of course the boys were naked. Of course, as brothers, they weren’t ashamed of being naked around each other. Of course they all shared the same girlfriend. Of course they came to Mom for advice. Of course nobody would judge Vivian for jerking them off or sucking their cocks or teaching them how to make a girl cum as much as possible.

It’s like I could see her thoughts straight through her mind. Of course they would get the hottest babysitter they could find. They had to finish their homework first, but condoms were in the upper drawers.

It was so awesome what modern contraceptives and over-the-counter medication can do. I could cum in her pussy, or her mouth, or all over her face, or in her hair or or her tits or in her ass and Vivian never got pregnant. I could even invite a few guys over, run a train on her—get her all giggly and cum-drunk as we all take turns slamming her helpless little pussy absolutely stupid as she desperately swallows each new cock presented to her—and still no ‘happy accidents’.

Plus, before we took the pills, it took forever to make Vivian cum. Like I get it, I’m a modern man. We tried vibrators and stuff. She cums alright. It’s just sometimes it takes a little longer. Now though, with the pill, she could get over that hump in seconds.

Like it was crazy. After about a minute or two she would start to cum in a near continuous state. Flexing and moaning and juicing herself like a gooey pinata—it wouldn’t be long until she passed out for the night.

“Comon’ stay with me . . .” I said, slapping her ass hard. She grit her teeth and growled into the pillows. Already I could see a strawberry red handprint blossum up on her buttcheeks.

“Right there. Riiiight there. Rite thuurrrr—” I knew where she was talking about. It had a tendency to move around ever so slightly—but once found there was no reason to leave.

There was like a spot, curved upwards, that made her deliriously happy to poke. A place when rubbed on pushed her down into a delirious abyss of cumming and cumming uncontrolably. Her the flint and me the striker.

Those pills are a rollercoaster of emotion for me as well. The feeling of power I get over her squirting body—but also the satisfying paternal urge to protect and comfort her orgasming cock-sleeve. Her pussy a mesh net of blinking neurons signaling ‘FUCK YES!’ in Morse code.

The drug was an odyssey of physical energy that came pumping into your heart like liquid fire only to exhaust itself after eleven or twelve good hard cums. Raising you up into a frenzy and leaving you falling down though open air into sleep.

“Goddamn you’re tight—” I wheezed into her shoulder. She responded by coiling around me ever tighter. Wringing me out like a wet rag.

Normally the thought of other men fucking my wife held zero appeal, but after one or two of those babies—it was like my mind changed. Off the pills Vivian was a smart, successful, composed woman and devoted mother. On the pills, with her tongue lolling out of her mouth and eyes rolled back up into her head, all I wanted for her was a cock in her mouth to choke on. Big tanned Polynesian dicks in her hands. Her legs shivering from the giant black cocks splitting her ass.

By now Vivian was screaming at the top of her lungs. Not really words but also not really terrified shrieks. Just maddeningly illucid praises of sexual frustration at always getting off and not quite ever getting off enough. I grabbed hold of her hair in two mean bundles and fucked into her hard—pulling at the reigns.

NOW boys. Listen. Seriously. Stop what you’re doing. You should know that it is never polite to grab a woman’s hair or doing anything remotely like that. What they feel is not ‘pleasure’ but rather extreme pain at having their scalp cruelly tugged at. It was just that those pills also doubled as a shampoo that made her hair insanely thick and luxurious—and also a secondary sex organ that when shook poured feel-good neurotoxins like a pepper grinder straight to the brain.

“CUMMING! Oh fuck I’m cumming—” Vivian squealed like a girl half her age. A squeaky tea-kettle exploring it’s range.

Our bedspread was soaked through. Vivian ran like a sprinkler. I pulled out to blow all over her back and as I did she sprayed helplessly into my leg. Though compelling, I was not prepared to start sleeping on a plastic bed.

“Oh hey, look!” I said, reaching around and turning her head. I had caught sight of the neighbors out of the corner of my eye. A lusty smile broke over her face.

Our master bedroom was straight across from the neighbors, Gary and Helen, and we both had taken to leaving the blinds open. Gary had his wife up against the window, lights on and loud rock music playing. Helens tits pressed up against the glass, the rest of her body foggy. We made eye contact briefly and I waved. He waved back.

It came up very casually one night over cards, they were having trouble sleeping. A combination of things: getting older, their two college age girls moving back in and complaining about having to sleep in the same bed—long hours at work. We suggested some medication, said it had been working wonders for us.

They were a little reluctant at first, not big fans of over-the-counter medications. They didn’t even use cough syrup growing up.

But with time and a little gentle prodding, they eventually agreed to try some with us. I’d never had my cock sucked by two women at the same time before. I never knew what it was like to have Vivan riding me, desperately humping herself against my crotch like a mindless slut while Helen straddled my face.

Helen had never squirted before. Gary had never fucked another woman. Neither one of them had ever passed out from too many psychedelic mind-bending orgasms, from being spontaneously spit-roasted, or knew what it felt to have your mouth suddenly transformed into a second quivering hyper-sensitive pussy hungry for dicks. Helen never full-body blushed as she came dripping milk from her nipples just because Gary titty-fucked her while I screwed her up the ass. She had never yelled at her husband to pull harder on her nipples or even imagined that the feeling of her husband’s cock nestled between her breasts could bring her blind white-hot flashes of pleasure that left her delirious and sweating. Thirsty for more jizz shot down her throat.

Gary had never cum seventeen times in a row, certainly never into his howling wife as she cried out for god or the devil or whoever was closer to save her from cumming again. To rescue her from cumming over and over on the carpet like helpless beast. Like a dumb fucking animal snorting and drooling and her clit swelled up like a maraschino cherry and my wife’s fingers tickling it—making her endlessly explode until finally darkness comes and she had the most restful sleep of her life.

None of us had ever been to an orgy before. The whole experience was really while exhilarating. We made a note to sleep with the neighbors more often. Now we play cards three or four times a week.

“Ughng—” Vivian yelped or gurgled or otherwise mouthed into the pillow she held between her teeth. Lurching forward she swiped blindly at her nearby alarm clock, hitting all the buttons with her fingers. Her hand jostled and bounced away from its intended target with every thrust I gave her. Orgasmic spasms not helping either.

“I got it.” I leaned over her back and entwined my fingers with hers. Kissing at the back of her neck. I could feel heat rising like steam off her back. A scorching smooth body preening against my own. Rippling back against me, matching my rhythm. Milking me dry. Together we managed to work out what buttons to press to set the alarm for 8:00 AM tomorrow morning.

“I love you.” I whispered in her ear. Still pounding her. My hands moved up from the dimples of her ass to clutch and fondle her breasts.

“Iieye luv—” Her speech slurring and hiccuping. “YooouooOOooOOoo”. Her lips were a brighter, fuller, natural red with no lipstick than I had ever seen.

You know, everyone seems to have the same reactions when they ask why I’m so chipper in the morning. ‘You take sleeping pills every night?’ or ‘I’ve never heard of that brand’ or ‘Don’t they just make you drowsy?’ or ‘What do you mean you’ve been giving them to your kids?’

And it’s always the same song and dance. The same trip to the pharmacy. The looking up and down the aisles because they’re always moving it and changing the label. The ‘sticker shock’ when they find out it’s completely covered by insurance. Having to hear the same incredulous admonishments directed at the hot pill reps hawking free samples in their underwear.

With more than one woman from the office, after about a week or so I would lock eyes with them in breakroom one morning, their hair frazzled and askew, their top just a blazer and a bra—as if they had just spent the last sixteen hours of their life fiendishly slobbering after every dick they could get their hands on—panties wrapped around their ankles, dripping on the floor—and wordlessly the two of us would just know the pills did indeed work.

In those cases I just send them home. Tell them to get cleaned up, we expect you back at the office. Just because last night you had the most incredible sex of your life, your entire mind focused itself only on the task of feeling sexual pleasure, and how everything else in life just seemed so trite and pointless now because a whole bunch of dudes she wasn’t planning on having sex with made her cum in public like a raving maniac and it had been SO FUN!

But also we need you dressed and ready to work by 9:00 so just come in tomorrow refreshed and ready to go.

“I love you.” Holding Viv’ tight against me. Her big spoon. Pumping her warm squeezing cunt full of cum. Vivian was snoring heavily, a big drunken smile on her face.

Darkness overcame me like a gloved hand. Sleep grabbing hold of me by the neck and the powerful frightening scrench of chemical unconsciousness creeped it’s way up my nose. It came at me fast, as if the mattress flew off the frame towards me—gobbling me up under its covers.

Kneighkecwill’s a helluva drug.