The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Good Neighbor

Authors note this si a work of fiction. This isn’t real and anyone considereing trying to do anything depicted in the story needs a life, the assistance of a mental professional or thereof. The actions in the story are a work of prose and they are performed by professional 2 dimensional characters.

The neighborhood was made up of older prewar bungalows, some had been fixed up but gentrification had stopped a few years before as the money crunch had hit. The lots were generally large most verging on an acre meaning all of them were semi private. Lucinda loved the privacy, such wonderfully wicked things could be done out of the sight of prying eyes.

She moved through her garden to the wall and looked over the edge as a small moving van pulled up. The men started to unload the truck divesting it of the wrapped furnishings and the overstuffed boxes. She smiled to herself remembering the last tenants of the property, the sweet tenant and her lusty boyfriend now, husband. She sighed with fond memories and anticipation as she wondered whom her new neighbor would be. Lucinda returned into the house to ready a special house warming present.

Deanna gave a great sad sigh as she entered her new home. The furniture was placed loosely where it should go in the living room. The boxes piled up, mostly, she could already tell, in the wrong rooms. “Mom…” came the petulant whine behind her as her daughter, Nicole, tried to carry half of the cars worth of boxes and bags in at one time. She stepped aside as her daughter came through and dumped the first load on the floor. “Honey, she said go ahead to your room with your things and don’t get anything out of the trunk that’s my business clothes…” Well most of it was, she thought with some asperity. She had been a little embarrassed when she realized her vibrator had somehow started as her mother was carrying the box of personal items out to the car and did not want a repeat of it with her daughter. Nicole was already far to grown up for an eighteen year old, Deanna thought. With a mental shrug she started to work, moving boxes.

After nearly an hour the boxes were more or less in the rooms they should be. She sighed looking at their few possessions. All that they’d had left after the divorce and then her ex-husband’s passing. Why the bastard couldn’t get himself blow up two weeks earlier she had no idea. The will was still in probate and would likely be for the next few years. She sighed as she looked around and wiped sweat from her brow and thought to herself It was just about time for a break. A sudden knocking came on the door not hurried, but certainly insistent and maybe just a bit intriguing. Deanna went ahead to the door and opened it, without looking to see who or what it was.

To her surprise it opened to the smiling face of a very beautiful older brunette. “Hello” she said a little warily, she wasn’t in the habit of greeting new neighbors and after the past year she was afraid almost that it would be a Jehovah’s witness the way things had gone. “May I help you?” At that the woman’s face lit up with pleasure. “I don’t think so but maybe I could help you with a break” she said, as she held up a thermos and a basket. “I’m guessing you might be about ready for a break and I brought some of my famous tea and some lovely scones to go with it.” Deanne Smiled and waved her in. She’d just been thinking it was time for a break “please come in. You must be one of our neighbors.” She said with a smile in her weary voice.

“I am” she said as she gracefully entered the home her feet gliding across the polished hardwood floors. “I’m Lucinda but please call me Luci. I live there across the way.” She said, her voice having a mysterious lilt to, while gesturing toward the home across the way as she placed her burden down on and end table. She pulled out of the basket a smaller basket with a triangular scone sweet with the smell of cinnamon, honey and something more. It was slathered with a red jelly. “This is for you and I have one more for your husband…” she said as she smiled and began filling a plastic tumbler with the tea.

“I’m divorced.” She said with a clipped curt voice “it’s just my daughter Nicole and I”

“I’m sorry.” Lucinda Said with a bit of sadness in her voice. “Just sit yourself down then and let me take this to your lovely Nicole.” Shyly Deanna bit into the scone its flavor burst into her mouth and filled her senses. She almost reluctantly drank the tea and again the sensation washed over her. Without thinking she finished both, her motions growing almost mechanical and the expression draining from her face as her world slowly swirled around. When Lucinda came back in the room she had a look of purist glee on her face. With her she brought the young auburn haired daughter, who looked so much like her mother.

“Sit right there my dear,” she said guiding her to the seat next to the entranced mother. “let me take a long look at you both.” She saw that Deanna was only slightly taller than her daughter, but weighed, a few pounds more than her daughter. They both had lustrous auburn curls. Nicole’s was cut in a short bob and pony tail, the hair might come down to her mid shoulder. While Deanna’s, was tied back in a bob, to make its long locks more easy to handle. Lucinda could tell that they both had nice figures. Nicole was very fit, her skin wasn’t the shade that would take a tan easily and the young girl had tried to do just that. Sighing Lucinda knew that it would never do and resolved on a few improvements to restore the young woman’s cream and honey skin. Her mother had put on weight, Lucinda thought she must be 35 or 36 and would be getting cellulite, she also knew she had the perfect thing to help the both of them.

Deanna was a woman well grown into her looks but one who life had bowed down with more than her share of sadness. “now let me talk a bit to each of you when I say your name you will answer the question I ask of you. Do you understand?” Both women in flat voices replied “yes”

“Deanna, are you interested in finding a new man in your life?”

“Not right now. Men have only brought me trouble and pain” She said woodenly.

“Nicole, are you interested in a man or in finding one?”

“yes but not really. Most of the boys I’ve met aren’t worth knowing or only think of sex and I want more than that. And I’ve really been noticing women lately”

Lucinda nodded as if she had already known the answer. For the next hour she asked each of them very probing questions getting to know the two women’s most intimate desires. Finally she smiled as if coming to a decision. “You will both listen to me and do as I say and know it’s what you truly deeply want. I am your friend and it’s your desire to have tea with me every 2-3 days. You have no desire to hide anything you have done in fact it makes you feel good and comfortable to tell me everything even your most intimate desires. Do you understand?” Both women replied yes.

She then leaned in very close to Nicole and began whispering in her ear. “Nicole, you will notice over the next few days both how beautiful your mother is.”

Moving over to Deanna She whispered into the frigid woman’s ear. “Deanna, you will find yourself noticing how beautiful your daughter is and that you have a desire to start getting yourself into better shape. You will use the herbs I send over twice a day and the bath soaps I send over.”

She then leaned back “Now both of you will get back to unpacking and forget we had this conversation but you will each follow the orders I’ve given you.” She then picked up the plates and tumblers, and placed several items in front of one or the other. Before Nicole some bath salts and a special jar of cream. In front of Deanna she placed a box of herbs for another kind of tea and a cream for her skin. “you will use those as the directions imply” she said and then left the home as if she had never been there.

She left as the two began once more to stir, each going back to their interrupted labors taking with them the items the good neighbor had brought and left with each of them. Soon the Living room was in order a small pile of empty boxes there ready. Deanna went to see what progress her daughter had made in unpacking. She Came around the corner in time to see her stretching putting up a poster of her latest favorite boy band. She was struck by how nice her daughter’s muscles rippled under the skin and the beautiful definition of her calves.

“Hon…” she said not really wanting to disturb the enchanting site of her daughter. “It looks good in here help me take out the boxes and maybe you could help me unpack in my room.” As Nicole turned around, Deanna could almost see through her daughters top to the dark colored bra underneath that restrained her breasts. “Sure mom just let me finish a few other things.” Deanna watched for a few moments more as her daughter unpacked some personal items. She almost missed the small neon pink vibrator her daughter slipped into the bedside drawer, almost. . Deanna gave a knowing smile as she turned to her own room.

Deanna started by hanging her good clothes up, She didn’t notice her daughter coming in on her and stopping. Nicole’s expression if she had seen it would have surprised her. It was if Nicole had seen her for the very first time and liked what she saw. She casually knocked on the frame of the door, and gave her best sullen teen voice, subconsciously, not wanting her mother to notice how her feelings were changing.

Deanna turned around “why don’t you start unpacking the boxes over on the dresser.” She was a little irritated at the petulant whine in her daughter’s voice. If only she would act more like a grown up, she thought and then sighed. The closet had 2 doors allowing entry on one was a large full length mirror. As Deanna was hanging up a Plum Skirt and Jacket she noticed her daughter bent over the boxes. Wow She thought, I never realized how firm her ass was. I bet you could bounce quarters off of it. She gave herself a mental giggle at that.

For her own Part Nicole kept catching fleeting glances of her mother in the dresser mirror. A flash of her strong calves as she would stretch up to place a box on a shelf, a quick peak of side cleavage. The whole time, her hands running through her mother’s silky under garments. She didn’t even realize it when the first thought crept into her mind of what her mother must look like wearing just the sexy lingerie. Her mother really was a good looking woman. Nicole began to unpack the box titled bedside table. Her mother had always been very thoughtful in her packing, a thorough individual; it must be her German heritage she thought.

Deanna noticed her daughter finish the dresser unpacking. Thinking her daughter would leave she began unpacking the books to go under the window book case.

Nicole began to unload the small box her mother had brought in, the nail file set, the 3 bottles of polish, her mother liked to do her toes on her bed. She took out the scented candles. An unmarked bottle of oil, Nicole was sure must be for her mother’s delicate feet. A bottle of sleeping medication, finally all was towed carefully except the final item wrapped carefully in a cloth. She was curious and pulled back the cover and lightly gasped and blushed furiously to see the head of a large cream colored dildo she pulled back the wrapping further and revealed its thick shaft and the smaller, in relative terms, silver vibrator beside it. Nicole stroked the head of the dildo marveling at the texture. Sheepishly she looked over at her mom unpacking and sorting the books. Wrapping them up Nicole quietly placed them in the drawer and the slid it shut before sneaking out of the bedroom.

After a hasty dinner both women went to bed for the first time in their new home. Later in the night Nicole was roused by something. Dressed in a long t-shirt and not much else she got up for a quick drink. As she walked past her mother’s door and heard faint muttering on the other side. Easing it open she heard mumbling “no its night right. It’s so wicked…” walking in she sat gently on the bed to comfort her mother. Patting her gently on the shoulder her mom soon settled down but when she withdrew her hand she grew restless again. Gently Nicole lay down next to her mother and noticed before she fell asleep spooning with her, the clock had just hit 3:15. Deanna for her own part settled down as the compulsions driving her body seems to sense her pretty young daughters body and be overridden by the commands she had been given. Settling against her daughter, she relaxed into the best sleep she had in many years.