The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Good Mistress, Great Slave”

by ”URN My Power

Teri looked herself over in the mirror, casting hateful glares at her chubby cheeks, her C-cup breasts, her bitten-down fingernails, the toenails she’d been trimming with scissors since she was eight, and the black muff that made her look like she was covering herself with a washrag—at least in her opinion. She worked out, doing butterflies at the gym and side-bends and sit-ups, but she still didn’t have the “wasp waist” that the other girls had. Well, there was one thing she could immediately cure: that ugly muff. She stalked into the bathroom and got a shower going. Carefully, she grabbed her shaving razor and a little shaving cream. She felt naughty as she smoothed the cream over her cunt, but she was careful not to give herself goosebumps which could cause nicks. Almost two hours later, she emerged, clean-shaven, from the bathroom. The phone rang.

“Hello?” she said into the phone.

“Teri? It’s Mindy. I need some help on this Poli Sci assignment, and since you’re so good at it, I thought you could help me.”

“Let me get dressed.” Teri replied. She hung up and started going through her drawers. All she could find were plain old cotton panties and bras. Maybe that was part of her problem; she didn’t have any sexy clothes. Well, Teri was going to change that. She went through her roommate’s drawers and found a pair of orange silk panties with lace frills. She felt decidedly naughty at her own enjoyment of the sensation of the silk against her shaved cunt. Her nipples hardened. Fearing that her arousal might stain the borrowed (“stolen,” her mind corrected) panties, she filled her mind with thoughts of a hysterectomy without anesthesia, and her arousal departed. She looked for a sexy bra, and found several, but none of them fit her. Her roommate had gone out shopping for toilet paper because there wasn’t any in the apartment. Since her pantyhose were too bunchy to stuff one of the bras with, and her roommate didn’t wear them, she decided to go braless. She found some pants she hadn’t worn since junior high, but had such an emotional attachment to that she had never gotten rid of them. With much effort, she was able to squeeze into them and get them fastened. She borrowed her roommate’s kneehigh boots (since the pants didn’t go all the way to her ankles), and tried her best to find a suitable shirt. Her roomate had had a man over a week ago, and he had left a short-sleeved, button-up shirt as a souvenir. She filched a tank top and put the shirt on over it, tying it in front. She started to put her hair up in her customary bun, but decided against it, and left her hair down. As an afterthought, she combed it out and let it fall down over her breasts. She grabbed her purse then and headed for the door.

The drive to the dorm was quick, a fact for which Teri was eternally grateful, as sitting in the tiny VW bug was giving her a cramp, despite the fact that the seat was as far back as it would go. She stretched her legs as she got out, then gave herself a workout trying to get up the stairs in her tight pants. She knocked on 212 and waited. Mindy’s eyes widened in shock when she saw Teri.

“Teri?” Mindy asked.

“Yep.” Teri replied. “Like my outfit?”

“Well, it’s certainly, uh, different.” Mindy replied. “How can you breathe in those pants?”

“Breathing’s no problem.” Teri replied. “It’s sitting that I have trouble with.”

“Don’t tell me you wore that for me.” Mindy said. She was a major homophobic gay- and lesbian-basher, so her reaction was understandable.

“No, I just got tired of dressing ‘blah’ all the time.” Teri replied. “And I thought, maybe, after we got through studying, we could go cruise the drag, you know, find some guys. Maybe for once in my life I’ll get lucky.” Mindy admitted her friend egress, and said nothing further. By the end of the study-session, they both had headaches. Mindy pulled a bottle of Ibuprofin from the medicine cabinet and got two for each of them. They waited until the pain reliever took effect, then they went out in Mindy’s red Ford pickup.

As they stopped at a red light, a blue Chevy pulled up next to them. Mindy inched her truck forward in short, jerky motions, then when she was as far as she could legally go, she revved her engine. The Chevy responded in kind. The light turned green, and they peeled out in a smoking blaze of glory. The Chevy pulled ahead early, but Mindy’s Ford soon took the lead by several lengths, and then they blew through a yellow light, while the Chevy caught the red. The girls chuckled aloud over their victory. They pulled into a gas station and got two scratch-off tickets and a large bag of Doritos. While they were in line, the blue Chevy pulled in. Three guys got out. One of them was muscular, quite obviously a body-builder. The other two were of average build. Of these two, one was quite obviously the mouth of the bunch. The towheaded young man was wearing a red shirt and ripped jeans. Teri’s attention was caught on the dark-haired guy who walked behind the group. He was reserved and quiet, but a deep inner fire burned in his dark eyes. Teri had to admit—at least to herself—that she found him...interesting, although she wouldn’t tell Mindy that. Knowing Mindy, she’d probably try to set her up with him.

The trio came into the store as Mindy was scratching her ticket. Mindy handed Teri the penny she’d been using. Teri scratched the grey stuff off the ticket and found that she’d won fifteen dollars. Well, that would buy gas for the next week, at least. As she cashed in her ticket, she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, that the dark-haired guy was staring at her. She took her money and started to head back toward Mindy’s table, but one of the bills slipped from her hand. She bent down to pick it up, and when she got back up, she found that all the guys were staring, and some of them were drooling. They were drooling over her, she realized. This made Teri feel better. She sat down in the seat across from Mindy, and they started to whisper back and forth to each other. Suddenly, the towheaded one came over.

“Hi, I’m Jim.” he said. “The guy with the muscles over there is Otto, and the dark-haired one is Alex. I was wondering if you ladies would like to follow us somewhere we can talk more freely.”

“Well, I don’t know.” Mindy said. “I’d sure like to, but I’m not sure if Teri would...”

“We’ll go.” Teri replied.

“Great!” Jim said, giving Teri a squeeze on the shoulder. “I’ll go tell the guys.” Ten minutes later, they were well on their way to wherever the guys had decided on for a rendevous. Teri began to feel apprehensive when she learned that it was the Tejas Motel. Mindy muttered that they would probably get stuck with the bill. That assumption was proven false on arrival. Otto paid for the night in advance. He’d booked two rooms with a bathroom connecting them. They quickly noticed the attraction between Teri and Alex, so they were put in the second room while Otto and Jim took Mindy into the first one, saying they would have a contest to see who was better.

Alex seemed nervous, Teri noticed. For five minutes she tried to seduce him, but that only made him more nervous. It appeared she would need to try a different approach.

“You need to relax.” she said finally. “Everything’s going to be alright. Just sit down.” He obediently sat in one of the padded chairs. Teri got behind him and started giving him a shoulder massage. “Just relax. Listen to the sound of my voice. Focus on my voice.” She kept her voice to a soft, low monotone, going through the entire hypnotic induction she’d learned in psychology class without once mentioning “trance” or “hypnosis,” but he did, in fact, enter a trance.

Teri had to decide where to go from there. She didn’t want some robot fucktoy, for sure, and she had never thought of owning someone before, but having Alex in a trance like this made Teri hot and wet between the legs. She restrained her sexual urges long enough to try to think of something. She had often had fantasies about being dominated herself. She had dreamed of waking up tied spread-eagle to the bed. She hit upon her solution.

“Alex, do you find me attractive?” she asked.

“Mmm-hmm” he replied.

“Do you think I’m sexy?”

“Mmm-hmm.” he replied.

“Do you think you’d like to make love to me?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Would you rather be dominant or submissive?”

“Don’t know.” he replied.

“Why don’t we try both.” she replied. “Whenever you hear me say ‘I need to submit to you,’ you will have the urge to be dominant, and whenever you hear me say ‘I need you to submit to me,’ you will have the urge to be submissive, and when I say ‘Back to normal,’ you will return to your normal state. Do you understand?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Good.” she said. “Now, I’m going to count to three, and you’re going to wake up. One, two, three.” He woke up. Teri gave him a tender kiss on the cheek. He looked nervous. Well, Teri knew how to fix that. “Alex, I need to submit to you.” she said. Alex’s nervousness disappeared, and he stood, towering over her as she knelt on the floor, submissive.

“Let’s get one thing straight, Teri. I’m the master, you’re the slave here. Got it?” Alan said.

“Yes, Master.” Teri replied, bowing her head submissively.

“Stand up, slave.” he told her, and she obeyed. “Sit on the bed, slave.” he commanded. Again, she obeyed. He pulled off her clothes, struggling a bit with the pants. Teri was dripping wet. “Now, drape yourself over the bed.” he told her. She obeyed, and he removed his clothing. Teri felt her arousal growing every time she heard a piece of clothing hit the floor. Finally, Alex was standing naked behind her. He ran his finger around her dripping cunt, causing a moan to escape her lips. “You like this, don’t you, bitch?”

“Uh-huh.” Teri replied. Alex continued teasing her until she couldn’t stand it anymore. “Please, Alex, I need to feel you inside me. Please?”

“Who am I?” he asked, pinching her cuntlips.

“Master!” she cried. “Master!”

“Good slave.” he said, spanking her ass and causing her to cry out. Finally, he inserted himself in her. The first thrust tore through her maidenhead, sending whitehot pain through her. She was numb for almost a minute, then the feeling started coming back, and almost instantly pleasure washed over her, almost drowning her in its intensity as Alex continued to thrust. She was about to come when he told her not to. She tried her best to hold herself at the brink, but it was difficult, and she almost lost it.

“Now!” he said, and she came with such intensity that she couldn’t even believe it herself. Just as the first one was dying down, the second one welled up, then the third one and the fourth. Teri passed out.

* * *

Teri awoke slowly. She tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes, but she couldn’t move her hand. She wasn’t in the motel room anymore. She looked up and found that her hand was tied to the bedpost with a nylon rope. She tried to get it off, but none of her other limbs would move. A few quick glances told her that she was tied to the bed. There was a pillow under her butt, holding it up and presenting her cunt to whoever stood at the foot of the bed. Teri tried to cry out, but there was something in her mouth. Two people came into the room, but it was too dark to see. A light came on in Teri’s face, blinding her.

“I want to thank you.” Alex said. Teri tried to reply, but the thing in her mouth prevented her. “What for, you ask? Why, for not blocking my memory of how you hypnotized me. Oh, yes, I remember it all very clearly. And now, thanks to you, I know how to hypnotize people. The sock in your mouth is to prevent you from saying those other trigger-phrases you suggested. Oh, don’t worry, I’m not out killing anyone or anything like that, but you gave me the confidence to become the leader of the group. Now, then. I want you to meet the new, improved Mindy.” He turned the light, and when Teri’s retinas recovered from the shock of having so much light directly on them, Teri saw Mindy standing naked and blank-faced beside Alex. “Mindy, who are you?” Alex whispered to Mindy.

“I am your robot toy, Master.” Mindy replied, as though she didn’t see Teri. She repeated the sentence over and over as though it were a mantra.

“Wind up!” he said. Mindy went rigid. Alex turned her toward a wall and let her go. She walked with stiff limbs toward the wall until she hit it, then she backed up two steps, made a ninety-degree right turn, then headed off toward the other wall until she hit it. Alex let her bounce around the room twice before he stopped her, then brought her over to where Teri was. “Recording one.” he said.

“Teri, your friend Mindy is no longer the person you knew.” Mindy’s mouth said in a robotic monotone voice. “I have so throroughly wrapped her mind in command controls and conditions that it would take me a year to undo it all, and as I’m sure you know, I’m not going to spend that kind of time undoing what I worked so hard on. I’m afraid your friend Mindy will never think for herself again.”

Oh no! What have I done! Teri thought to herself.

“Recording two.” Alex said.

“You and Mindy are only the first of my harem.” the Mindy-robot continued. “Soon every sexy girl on the campus will be just like Mindy. And what’s to stop me from expanding beyond the campus? Nothing, really. I’ll even hypnotize the faculty and the male students into helping me support myself and my harem. They’ll work part-time and full-time jobs, steal, or whatever I require so that we can survive without the need for me to leave my slaves alone. And it’s all thanks to you.” Teri started to cry.

“Teri, don’t cry.” Alex said. “Mindy, why don’t you eat Teri out for me?”

“I obey I obey I obey I obey I obey I obey I obey.” Mindy said as she walked stiffly to the foot of the bed and lowered her mouth to Teri’s cunt. As her friend’s tongue began to flick over Teri’s clit, she gasped. Mindy mindlessly ate out her friend, and caused Teri to come several times. Every time she came, Mindy’s mouth sucked it all inside as she drank all of Teri’s cunt-juices.

“That’s enough.” Alex said. “Stand against the wall.”

“I obey I obey I obey I obey I obey I obey I obey.” Mindy said as she walked stiffly to the wall and stood against it, facing the bed, Alex’s next actions reflecting in her unseeing eyes. He inserted himself in Teri’s pussy, and Teri squeezed tears out of her eyes. She let him have her body for almost a full day before he finally got off her.

“Mindy.” Alex said. Mindy walked robotically to her Master. “Recording three.”

“There is no doubt that by now you are so full of guilt at what you’ve caused that there is no way you could live with yourself after this. There is only one hope of absolution for you, Teri. You must give yourself completely to your new Master. It is the only way.”

* * *

Alex ran his hands all over Teri’s body. Her face was now completely expressionless. There was no trace of any free will in her glassy eyes. She did not respond to his touch until he stuck his finger in the middle of her back. Then she went rigid. When he took his finger away, she walked robotically to the wall until she hit it, then she took two paces backwards, made a ninety-degree right turn, and took off again for the next wall. Occasionally she bumped into one of the other robot-women walking around in the same pattern, and that made the whole thing more interesting. Alex smiled.

End.