The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Doggy

Written by Princess Kay

Edited by Eve

* * *

Alice slipped out of the dorm room, covering her ears and closing the door with her foot. Her roommate was blasting music again, as she always did the moment Alice finished her homework. It had been Alice’s request that the girl wait until she’d at least finished her reading for the night, so it didn’t feel like Alice could complain.

Out loud, that was. She could be as melodramatic as she wanted, though, and she took an opportunity to loudly sigh as she leaned back against the door. She knew her roommate wouldn’t hear it over the loud music. She could barely hear it herself, even with the door closed; but she let give an eye roll to a redheaded girl passing her in the hallway. She got a small, understanding smile in return—and then the girl was gone, and Alice was left to just watch the woman walk away, cute little butt sashaying from side-to-side. Hmph, Alice knew she had to be horny if she was looking at girls that way… But it wasn’t like she could take anyone, male or female, into her bed while her roommate was blasting that awful music all night long.

The brunette girl sighed again, even though no one could hear her, and absentmindedly ground her black sneakers into the brown shag carpeting. Maybe a little fresh air would be the solution to her problems. It was getting dark outside, but the sun hadn’t yet set—and it was a safe campus, for the most part. No murders or anything- though there’d been that girl who’d disappeared for a couple weeks, but she’d shown up again fine as anything. From what the brunette understood, she had just been shacking up with one of the townies for a little bit. The girl wore a big smile whenever anyone asked about it, too.

So yeah. As long as she got back by sundown, Alice didn’t see a problem with slipping outside for a little bit to clear her head. She was wearing thick thermal jeans, No Rip Edition, and a long sleeved red shirt that actually covered everything, even if it was a little tight around her rack. So it wasn’t like she even needed to change… Yeah. A walk would do her good.

Decision made, Alice moved out the doors and into the brisk air. She took a deep breath into her lungs, and then began to move down the little college sidewalk, toward the quad. She wasn’t entirely sure where she was walking, until she ended up at the outer perimeter of the college—where the sidewalk was public, where the buses stopped, and where the townies mingled with the college students. She wasn’t sure what she was doing there, though a thought for that student who’d disappeared for a bit flashed through her mind. Maybe the cold air wasn’t quite as effective as a cold shower would have been, at getting horny thoughts out of her head.

Alice closed her eyes, let out another of her signature exasperated sighs, and took a step forward. Directly into someone—she couldn’t make out any features, just long strands of blonde hair getting in her mouth and tangling with her body, and something soft but firm when she reached her hand out to steady herself—a miniature mountain of smooth and supple flesh, that the brunette’s mind turned over in confusion, before she finally looked and realized she had grabbed onto the other woman’s breast for support. Her hand darted back, thumb catching at a golden necklace as she moved, accidentally pulling a small blood red stone out from the woman’s cleavage.

The small stone was held in place by golden wires, ones that slid over the stone like the coiling of a snake. Looking closer, there were even tiny red eyes, little holes in the wiring where the red stone showed through. There was even a hint of tongue coming out from the mouth and another that bent outward as if it were staring at Alice… The brunette stared back, entranced by the pretty thing.

“Ah-hem?” a voice whispered, and Alice’s gaze shot up to the woman’s face. Warm blue eyes, and a round face that tried to be serious—but the lips were curled into just the barest hint of a smile.

“Arf!” Alice bit her lip, slapping her right hand hurriedly over her mouth, even as she bounced back from the blonde she’d absentmindedly walked into. “Sorry, Mistress—ah!” She bit her lip again, before forcing out the correct term of “Miss. I was just. Distracted… Problems at home, miss…” Another bite to the lip, as if something was just dying to get out. Though she’d die of embarrassment if she slipped like that twice in a row. “I seriously never do anything like… this.”

“Like… This?” The blonde had an accent. Nothing that Alice could properly place, but there was a certain lilt to her words. Not to mention the practiced way in which she spoke, carefully placing each word in front of the other. Though that perhaps could be blamed on the woman’s personality—everything she did, from the way she lifted an eyebrow, to how she leaned forward, seemed somehow purposeful to Alice. No one really leaned forward like this woman did, not on accident—one hand gently gripping her white sweater, tugging the knit garment down until it tightened on her breasts, the oval cut threatening to let slip pink nipples as she caused it to grow ever tighter. “Do you speak of bumping into people on the sidewalk? Or asking women out?”

Alice felt her cheeks burn a bright red. Her breath was coming in rapidly, the relatively tiny bumps of her own breasts rising and falling beneath the red shirt she wore. “I don’t… Asking women out isn’t…” She wasn’t a lesbian, she was trying to say. “I guess it could sort of sound like that? But I just meant I don’t usually call people mistress, or bump into them, or… Or anything like that. Miss...?”

“Tess. Theresa Tess, but you can call me Mistress.” The blonde, Miss Tess, smiled at her little joke. It was a small smile, but it showed off the gleam of perfect white teeth.

Alice stared at the beautiful teeth, set between those gorgeous red lips. The color of those lips reminded Alice of the ruby and her eyes drifted down to where the sparkling red gem had been couched in pale cleavage. It was so pretty. The way it caught the light and glistened. Alice knew she could just stare at her mistress’ gem forever.

“Arf.” Again, Alice slapped a hand in front of her mouth, eyes going wide, and this time she bit her palm to stifle any noises. She didn’t understand what was going through her head. Thankfully, Miss Tess was laughing, as if it had all been a purposeful joke.

“Good doggy!” she whispered, holding out her hand again.

“Doggy?” Alice shook her head, fiercely whipping brown hair back and forth. “No… I’m Alice…” She stared at the hand, though. Licking her lips, which were suddenly dry, she leaned forward. Tongue stuck out between her lips, head going a little limp as she started to pant. She sniffed at the lady’s fingers, taking in the scent of lavender—and something else. Some herb she didn’t recognize, maybe. She knew instinctively, though, that it was the scent of her mistress—the scent that would rule her life forever.

Except… she wasn’t a dog. She was a human. She was a human being. She walked on two legs, she wore clothing, she sniffed hands, she let her tongue loll out when she was hot, she… She… she had to get away from this woman. Her nice mistress, with those bright blue eyes and that pretty blonde hair, and… “I-I have to go…” she whispered out loud. “It’s getting dark.”

“So soon?” Miss Tess’s face turned down, the full red lips forming less of a frown than a pout. Her eyes flicked over Alice’s body, taking in the slender woman, hesitating over her small breasts, making the brunette shift back and forth uncomfortably. She’d said something about leaving, but truthfully she couldn’t seem to make her feet move away from the spot.

“At least let me give you a gift…” Miss Tess whispered, reaching to push back her own blonde hair. There was a faint click, and then she was lifting the golden chain from her neck, pulling the red jewel up from her own impressive bosom so that she could hold it in front of Alice’s eyes. One of the snakes seemed to actually wink, as it was held in front of the the new dog’s eyes, and the college student let out a little whimper as her legs began to tremble.

“I really have to go…” she whispered, trying to turn her head away. Her body wouldn’t respond to any orders, though; her neck wouldn’t move, her legs could do nothing but tremble in place, and her eyes were trapped wide and bright.

“Yes…” Miss Tess whispered, gently twitching her wrist, so that the gem would flow back and forth in front of her dog’s eyes. “Yes. We should finish our walk, shouldn’t we, doggy? We should finish our walk and go home. Isn’t that right?”

The brunette licked her lips again, once more leaving her tongue hanging from her mouth. She dropped down to hands and knees, panting in response to her mistress’s question, that red rock still hanging in front of her eyes, dancing back and forth while she stared. Her mistress had asked her a question, hadn’t she? “Arf!”

“Good doggy…” Miss Tess tousled her hair, rubbing her behind one ear, then the other. She was lifting her shiny pretty rock up again, placing it around her own neck, and Alice let out another bark, begging for more attention. She even lifted herself onto her knees, placing hands on her owner’s stomach, and nuzzling her head against the tightly dressed breasts. She got a pat to her head in response, and then Mistress was snapping her fingers.

“Come along, dear,” Mistress whispered. “Before anyone starts wondering about my new doggy…”

“Arf!” Alice followed eagerly behind her mistress, and wiggling her behind a little. She started to crawl after Mistress, off the sidewalk and into the parking lot. Miss Tess had a car there and wore a smile on her face as she led her doggy into it.

“Good girl,” the mistress whispered, buckling her dog in. Alice didn’t protest, but pawed at the strange fabric that was crossing her chest and waist. Her complaining stopped when mistress got into the seat besides her, and she wriggled about in the seat to try and put her head on the other woman’s lap. Being shoved away didn’t dissuade her, though she did move to put her head out the window instead when the car started moving.

It was only a few minutes, though, before their drive stopped and her mistress was unbuckling the seat belt. Alice was panting as she practically tumbled out of the car, relieved that she wasn’t being held upright by the strange contraption anymore. She was instead bounding through the grass of the front yard, then moving onto the harder pavement and the rough welcome mat. She barked at the door, scratching with her paw, while Miss Tess laughed and unlocked it, so that her new pet could tumble inside.

“Honey!” Miss Tess called. “I brought a little present home…”

“A present…” another accented voice—this time, there was a definite southern drawl in her words. “Is it what I asked for?”

“Come out and see, honey.” Miss Tess smiled above her doggy, who was now rolling on her back, trying to rub an itch on her back against the carpet. She didn’t care how it pulled her shirt up her stomach, revealing abs and the underside of her breasts, beneath a tight pink bra.

A girl walked out. Red haired, she could have been college aged—and there was something familiar about her. Something Alice almost recognized; she felt like she’d seen the girl very recently… but the thought quickly faded away to nothingness, as the new mistress bent down to rub her belly.

“You really got her!” the new woman whispered, grasping the lower hem of her new dog’s shirt. She started to tug the clothing off, just pulling it fiercely off of Alice’s head as the confused brunette found herself stripped, her tight jeans tugged down by eager hands, her panties pulled away and another hand digging under her back to undo the clasp of her bra.

“You said she would be outside; and she was…” Her blonde mistress smiled. “Pet. This is Carla. She’s your mistress, too…”

Alice barked. She had a second mistress? Well, that was okay! She’d have another person to play with her. Play with her. Play with her! She whimpered, squirming back and forth on the carpet.

“Look at her…” whispered Carla, bending down. She grasped her dog’s breast, and Alice let out a surprised yelp. Who played with their doggy like that!? She whined, uncertain, but then down came her Mistress, her fist mistress, with that pretty red rock in front of her eyes. The hissing, slithering snakes gathering in front of her, and whispered—or was that mistress whispering?—that everything was okay.

Of course it was okay… she loved the touch of her mistresses. The touch of women, in general, really. She was a good, horny lesbian doggy. Yes she was! Yes she was! She barked happily, and jutted out her small chest in the hopes that someone would pay attention to her properly. It was only natural that she be stroked, kissed, fucked even by any girl who would have her.

“You could have warned me she wasn’t ready yet,” whispered Carla, and Alice tilted her head to the side in concern, looking between her two mistresses. They both smiled down at her and she instantly relaxed, wriggling her back on the floor and wiggling her bent arms and legs to see if she couldn’t draw their attention downward.

Carla was the first to answer her begging. The redhead leaned down to kiss her softly on the breast, fingers slowly wrapping themselves in Alice’s brown hair. Alice whimpered when she received a fierce tug, surprised by the flash of need that coursed through her veins. She wanted more contact, more kisses, and she looked up with her puppy eyes at her original mistress, feeling desperate hope.

The blonde laughed at her puppy’s distressed need. She placed her fingers casually on the college student’s stomach, and gently added her weight to the woman’s flesh, sliding her hand downward as she moved, until her fingers were hovering just above the brunette’s needy sex, and Alice was whimpering forlornly at almost being given what she craved. Almost being touched there, in that special doggy spot. Being touched in that spot would have completed her utterly, yet her mistress held back for some reason.

Was she not a good enough doggy? She whimpered and bucked her hips, hoping to encourage Mistress One into touching her more. Blonde Mistress only laughed, though, and bent down to kiss her on her perky nipple.

“You’re such a good doggy,” whispered Carla. “Good doggy…”

“Arf!” Alice bucked her hips, again, desperately wriggling for attention, desperately wishing that hand would drop a little lower. It was Carla’s hand that ever so gently cupped her cunt, though, causing her to let out a surprised little moan as something slipped inside her doggish pussy. She wriggled and squirmed, feeling for a moment that there was something wrong—but then another finger was added, pumping into her, and her mistress was leaning over her head—that red stone swinging back and forth in front of her eyes, and she realized that nothing could possibly be more right than this. Except perhaps for the sensation of Miss Theresa Tess kissing her perky little breasts.

Yes. She barked happily. Yes! The fingers were pumping inside of her, and their lips were attacking her nipples, teeth lightly biting down on breast tissue and scraping their way upward to the nipple, pinching it between teeth and pulling lightly as if they themselves were dogs. Making Alice squirm not with need, but with happiness as she was filled by a third finger in her tight entrance, pressing its way deep inside of her.

Yes. She howled her approval to the ceiling, and her two mistresses laughed. Yes. This was the life for a doggy.

This was the life for Alice.