The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Good Deed: Lydia”

(Fm, mc, rom)

Disclaimer:

I work for realism in most of my stories. In spite of this, some things are not possible. Nor should they be tried. If you are under 18, or whatever legal age is in your area, please read no further. If you are offended by sex or sexual situations, please see www.pbskids.org. I’m not kidding, it really is an interesting website. Feedback is actively solicited. Please do not post this on any other site without prior author permission. You have permission to archive this on your own machine in a non-public FTP directory. Enjoy.

Additional note:

This story first appeared on the EMCSA in 2000. After a long period of being offnet, I realized that I miss having them up. Then, too, we have new people around the site. Feedback may be posted to the Forum. Please don’t ask for my email. Thanks, and blessings.

* * *

The whole thing between me and Mike started out innocently enough, really. It began on a sunny, warm fall Wednesday. Psych class ended and I headed for the hallway. Once outside the classroom door, I took a moment to settle my backpack a little more securely on my shoulder. That’s when I spotted Mike at the end of the hall. He was leaning against the wall by the elevator, trying to look casual.

Now, I like Mike a lot. I have since we met in freshman orientation. At six feet even, with big brown eyes, long sunstreaked chestnut hair he keeps immaculately clean, brushed, and pulled back, not too musclebound but strong...he’s my type physically. Plus, he has a really great smile, and he’s kind of shy. All of that added up to a goofy smile on my face, seeing him hanging out by the elevator. I adjusted my backpack, attempted to match his casual look, and sauntered over that way.

All through the first three years of college, I kept hoping one day Mike would ask me out. Our mutual friends swore blind to me he wasn’t gay, although the jury was out on his possibly being bi. His roommate said the boy had a huge porn collection, but if so I never saw it. When we had classes together, I did go over to his room to study, but that was about it. He never really looked interested in me. I stuck around and fantasized because his friendship was worth it. He was always there for me to cry on or laugh with when I needed companionship.

As juniors, our classes had diverged to an extent since he was a biology major and I was in psych. Seeing him next to the elevator was a pleasant surprise. I didn’t hide how happy I was to see Mike as I hugged him. “Hiya, stranger!” I chirped. “Long time, no see!”

He blushed and hugged me back. “Hey Lydia,” he said softly. “I was kinda hoping you’d be here today. I...well. I wanted to talk to you about something.”

My heart skipped a beat, but I kept my voice level. “Sure...is everything all right?”

Mike nodded. “Yeah. You want to go for lunch?” He was nervous, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. I couldn’t help admiring the way his shoulders looked in his black T-shirt.

I tried to think of other things but my face flushed anyway. “Sure, hon, I just got paid so it’s my treat.”

He tried to say something to argue, but I just pushed the elevator button. “No, hon, I insist. Besides, you paid last time.” That hushed him, and we headed for our usual lunch spot. I kept the conversation light. I could tell by his expression he was relieved. When we got to the restaurant, the lunch crowds were in full swing. We had to wait in line for almost twenty minutes.

Once we had stalked the wily chicken sandwich and fries, Mike led me to a corner table. I knew then he was serious about whatever he wanted to discuss. Mike has a slight claustrophobia, and he doesn’t like feeling closed in. Out of respect for that, I took the spot with my back to the rest of the cafe. He settled in against the wall where he could see out and leaned forward a little. I mirrored him, glad he was going to open up.

“The first thing is, it’s not about me. It’s about Jase.”

That made me frown. “What’s wrong with Jase? He’s a good kid...is he giving your parents trouble? Or...he’s not getting into drugs or anything, is he?” I honestly liked Mike’s kid brother, and we’d taken him out to movies and so on with us frequently. The idea of him in trouble bothered me, and I wasn’t afraid to admit it.

Mike shook his head. “Nothing like that. He knows he can come to me with that stuff, even if he can’t Mom and Dad. But his grades are going down, and he’s told me he’s having a lot of problems getting focused on school. I asked if he was depressed, and he said no, but you know how kids are. Checked with the parentals, they said he’s active and eating and sleeping right.”

I nodded and took a sip of my drink. “Not clinical depression, then,” I commented. “What are you thinking, Mike?”

He started to look nervous again, pushing ketchup around the basket paper with a french fry. “Remember what you did to help Kim get focused and ready for finals last semester, when she was in that breakup and so stressed out?”

I nodded, finally seeing where he was going with this. “Hypnotize her and giving her suggestions? I remember.” I bit into my sandwich. He needed to explain more fully what he wanted. It would be wrong for me to assume anything. Besides, it was clear from his whole attitude that he really needed to talk about this.

Mike nodded back, mirroring me unconsciously. “Well, I was thinking maybe that’d help Jase a lot. He’s a good kid, you know, he’s just having a rough time. If you can smooth it for him, make it a little better, it would really make me feel better. I know he’s a minor, and I know you don’t like that. But I do think it’d help. I talked about it with him, he’s game. He doesn’t like what’s happening either.”

I finished my sandwich while I thought it over. Finally I nodded. “OK, when? And you’re going to have to be there. He’s a minor, and I’ve got this whole ethics thing going.” I winked at him, and he grinned back in relief.

“This weekend would be the best time. Mom and Dad are going out of town, and I have to go home to do laundry for free,” he said with another slight blush. “So maybe Friday night?”

I nodded again. “Does Jase have plans?” As Mike shook his head in negation, I grinned. “Friday it is. My fee is dinner, but you knew that.” It’s what I’d charged Kim, after all. I savored the look of relief on Mike’s face. He really is damn cute. Then I changed the subject to his upcoming lab practica. By the time he had to leave for class, he looked a lot calmer and happier.

Friday night, I was over at the house by six. Jase was out playing basketball. He waved at me but didn’t approach as I got out of the car, so I waved back and knocked on the door. Mike let me in. We chatted about a lot of nothing for an hour while Mike cooked. He’s a good cook, and I really love his lasagna. As the heavenly smell of tomato sauce and spices filled the kitchen, Jase finally meandered in. He smiled shyly and headed for the shower without saying more than hello. I frowned.

“Mike, are you sure he’s OK with this? That he wants it? If he doesn’t, it won’t take.”

Mike nods. “He does. He told me before you got here he was just nervous. I think it’s that he just realized how much older you are. You know. You’ve always treated him as one of us.”

“I still am,” I said firmly. The shower water hadn’t cut on yet, and I hoped Jase could hear me. “I don’t do this for people I don’t like and respect as people.” Mike grinned and gave me a silent thumb’s up, recognizing the tactic. Then the sound of water flowing through the pipes started up, and I winked at Mike.

By the time Jase returned, the lasagna was done to perfection. Dinner talk revolved around the NCAA tournament in the spring and which teams looked promising enough to make it in. I did notice Mike had lit the table candles, although the room was otherwise normally lighted. As the meal went on, I began to synch my body language with Jase’s, to see if I could lead him. He never consciously noticed, but after about ten minutes he was blinking with me and taking bites exactly when I did. I noted the good sign and kept talking, but I shifted my gaze to the candles. Sure enough, after a few minutes he watched them with me.

Mike looked at me, not the candles, but I didn’t start anything until I was sure everyone was done eating. Once that was done, I looked up at Mike. “Dim the regular lights, please?” As he got up I gave Jase a warm smile. He flushed and glanced down at his hands. “Did Mike talk to you about this, Jase?” I asked.

Jase nodded. “Well, a little. He said it wasn’t like bein’ out of control. It was like spacing out to a TV or video game, more or less.” He looked a little less nervous as I nodded. “And he said I’d remember everything. That it’d be just a kind of mellow feeling, nothing special.” Again I nodded, and he ventured “You really think this’ll help? I mean, I feel so stupid lately.”

Poor kid. I said as reassuringly as I could “I think it can, but you have to want it to. Otherwise, it won’t take. But trying won’t hurt. The worst that can happen is that nothing happens, Jase, and that’s not likely. For one thing, you do want it to work, I can tell. For another, I’ve been watching you. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble going as deep into hypnosis as you feel comfortable going. There are little subtle body cues. Just don’t worry about it, and let it happen. OK?”

He nodded, visibly trying not to fidget. Mike added “And I’ll be here. I saw her put Kim under, and I promise it’s not like in the movies, Jase.” He grinned at me, and I felt my heart skip again. With effort, I got myself back to the task at hand.

“Do you want to do it in here, Jase, or is there somewhere you’d feel more comfortable? It’s up to you.”

Jase shook his head. “Here’s fine. I kinda like it in here. It smells good.” He blushed.

I grinned. “No, that’s great, hon, no worries. Get up and stretch first.” He followed my directions, arching his back a little. “That’s it, work out the kinks. I bet that shower felt good after basketball. Stretch your arms and legs too, let your neck circle.” Mike joined Jase in the stretch, and I heard at least four distinct pops from the both of them. I let my amusement show through in my voice. “When you’re all stretched out, sit back down and get comfy. Let your arms and hands fall into a natural position, legs too.” I demonstrated, leaning back in the chair a little. The guys followed suit.

“Turn your chair to where you can see one of the candles easily. Let your eyes rest on it naturally. Just watch it for a moment. See the slight blue at the core, the way it goes from red to orange to yellow from there out.” I let my voice drop slightly in volume. My eyes stayed on Jase as he focused on the candle. I noted his breathing rate, and said softly “Good. Just watch the candle. Don’t try to make anything happen. It’ll happen all on its own. Take a long, slow breath. As you let it out, let your shoulders fall, tension seeping away.”

It didn’t take long to realize Jase was good at this. His shoulders slumped, and as they did he fixated on the candle. I went on “Keep watching...it felt good to let that tension free, didn’t it, Jase?” He nodded a little, eyes never leaving the flame. “Good...now take another breath, and let it ease away from your neck, your back...and another, your arms and hands.” Jase’s blink rate slowed as I led him through the progressives. When I was sure I had him good and relaxed, I went on to the next stage of the induction.

“Now you’re relaxed, Jase, and comfortable. Most people find their eyes naturally wanting to close at this point. Don’t let them do so, not just yet. Just keep watching the flame. Watch it flicker and dance. It’s so easy to watch, Jase, and as you do you may find my voice seems to go away. Don’t worry about that..just let it happen. I’ll still be speaking to you, and the part of you that needs to hear me will understand. If you’re still with me now, say the number ten.”

Jase’s eyelids were fluttering a little, but he made an effort to still them and focus. After a moment, he murmured “Ten...”

I let my voice show approval. “Very good, Jase, and in a minute you’re going to say nine...and every time you say a number, your eyes will get heavier. It’s normal, natural, and you can flow with it. A little deeper relaxed, and now you can say nine...”

Jase blinked again, eyes reopening with obvious effort. “Nine..” he breathed softly.

I went on without missing a beat. “And a little more relaxed, and you may feel a bit dizzy now. That’s all right...eight.”

Jase repeated the number again, his breathing slower.

“And seven, and this time you don’t need to say it out loud. Just think it, and feel your eyes getting heavy, so heavy, Jase...and six, and you need to blink..it’s all right to blink. Let your eyes close, feel how good it feels to close them.” He did, letting out a soft sigh. “And five, reopen them.” It took a full five seconds for him to get his eyes back open, and even though his gaze fixed on the candle, I knew he wasn’t seeing it. “Four, deeper, and you know you’re hypnotized, and it’s all right, so natural...” This was the tough part. Some people snap out at this point, but he just got a soft smile. His breathing and fixation didn’t change. I let out a mental sigh of relief.

“Three, and knowing you’re already hypnotized you can go deeper...let your eyes close again.” Jase’s eyes slammed shut. “Two, and you reopen them, knowing that when you close them again, you’ll take a deep breath and relax deeply, fully hypnotized and comfortable, able to speak to me easily...” He forced his eyes about halfway, and they stuck there.

I said “One...let them close...” in a very soft voice. Jase sighed again, body slumping in the chair as his eyes closed for good.

I turned to look at Mike, and just blinked. He sat just as slumped as his brother, breath even and calm, lips parted slightly. I realized he was out as well, and sat back to think about what to do.

After a moment, I came to the conclusion that this was all right. After all, Mike had his practica coming up, and he could probably use the help. That was when it struck me: maybe he’d used Jase as an excuse to get me to help him, too shy to ask for it for himself. I studied him for a moment, then nodded to myself. Either way, he’d paid me dinner. I’d do what I could for them both.

I took a deep breath. “Now I want you to think about studying, Jase. What bothers you about it? Why are your grades going down?”

Jase looked troubled. I added “What you say here, stays here. It won’t be mentioned to anyone.” That decided him, and he said softly “I don’t want to be a nerd. I’m getting a lot of shit for it, and for wanting to be a physicist.” He used a lot more precise language than his usual slightly slurred style. “It sounds like kid stuff, but I really want to have friends.”

Poor kid was right. I said softly “Jase, listen to me. You know you want to listen to me.” He took in another deep breath, fully entranced. I went on “It’s all right to get good grades. Trust me, when you get to college, the people who make fun of you will drop out quickly. And if you have good grades, you’ll be able to get into better programs, and the better programs are more fun. You can let their teasing go, Jase. It really doesn’t matter. If you put up with the teasing now, you’ll have better friends later. I promise you that.”

Jase soaked it all in, the uneasy expression fading. He nodded slightly. I added a few more suggestions, more for insurance’s sake than anything, then said softly “Jase, Mike is under hypnosis as well. I’m going to wake you, and you alone. When I wake you, I want you to go back to your room and close the door, give us some privacy. All right?”

The kid had the nerve to grin a little, even while he was under. I counted him up out of hypnosis, and he actually winked at me before he beat feet upstairs. I heard the door shut, and a moment later the music came on. I swung my chair around to look back at Mike.

His chest rose and fell evenly with his breathing, totally relaxed. I could feel my heart pounding. It took a conscious effort not to reach out and touch his face. I’d never seen him like this, or even sleeping. For the hundredth time I wondered if maybe not pushing my interest in him was a good idea. Mike was so shy, and I didn’t want to lose him. Now...I wanted to wake him up and kiss him until neither of us could breathe. I realized I was flushed and hot. That didn’t help matters. I made myself take five deep breaths and center before I spoke.

“Mike, are you with me?”

He said softly “Yes...“in a dreamy voice that took my breath away again. In all the times I’d hypnotized friends, ever since high school, I’d never felt like this. I was absolutely certain he could hear my voice shaking. I fought to get a grip, then commanded “You’re going to go deeper, now, Mike. Feel yourself sinking into the chair, body melting. Hear my voice, the words flowing over you. Feel yourself floating. You want to go deeper, and you want me to take you there. Ten...deeper...nine...flowing and floating, only my words matter...eight...the deeper you go, the better you feel...seven...the deeper you feel, the better you go...six...the better you feel, the deeper you go...five... warm and comfortable, letting go...four...letting me take control, you want to let me do this...three, deeper and deeper...two...flowing and floating, staying with me....one.”

The only obvious change in him physically was that his eyes moved a little farther back in his head, lids quivering a little as if he was in REM sleep. I knew he was deeper, though, and rolled the chair so I was a bit closer. “You want to answer my questions. With every question I ask, the easier it gets to answer. You can answer without disrupting this lovely relaxed state, Mike.”

I realized I was now physically shaking. This was unexplored territory. I knew I should be bringing him out, not taking him deeper. Something in me told me I was being highly unethical, and it would cause problems. I didn’t listen. “Are you with me, Mike?”

He answered “Yes...” in an even softer voice than before. I fought the flash of heat that went through me and reinforced the previous suggestion. “See, that was so easy. The next one will be even easier. How old are you, Mike?” Easy questions, but they’d help to get him in a talkative state of mind. I hoped, anyway.

“I’m twenty-one...” He smiled a little, that shy little-boy smile I loved so much.

“Good...you’re twenty-one. And you like being so relaxed, don’t you?”

I got up to pace, unable to sit still any longer. As I rose from the chair, I got a better sight of him and blinked. He had a mild erection, visible through his sweatpants. While I stared he answered “Yeah...feels really good...” I thought “I’ll bet!” as I remembered about the gallant reflex. That had to be it. Lots of guys get hard when they’re really relaxed otherwise. He didn’t look uncomfortable.

I licked my lips to wet them. “Mike...why did you really ask me to come here and hypnotize Jase?” I had to know if he’d been too shy to ask me himself.

There was a long pause, and then he answered “Because I wanted you to hypnotize me.”

No surprise there. I asked “Are you that nervous deep down about your tests, Mike?” Maybe I could put some other suggestions in there to help him out. If I did it right and reinforced them regularly, he could come out of the test with superior ratings, which would help him when he was ready for grad school.

To my total surprise, he responded “No...I just wanted you to hypnotize me.”

I sat back down, watching him. He was definitely deeply under. The erection wasn’t going away. If anything, it was getting bigger. “Then why did you want me to hypnotize you, Mike? Just to feel what it felt like? Or is something else bothering you?”

He was silent for a very long moment. Then he answered so quietly I could barely hear him. “No...because it turns me on, and you turn me on, and I wanted something to fantasize about when I’m alone.”

The shaking returned full force as I just stared at him. I choked out “I turn you on? Do you like me as more than a friend, Mike?” My heart was beating so hard I was sure he could hear it. I was sure Jase could hear it. I was pretty sure it could be heard on campus!

Mike nodded, looking less calm and more nervous, even as deeply hypnotized as he was. “I don’t want to lose you, Lydia...you’ve always been good to me. You’ve always been there when I needed a friend.” He was still under deep, still speaking in that passive, dazed voice.

I wanted to hug him. I wanted to stroke his hair and kiss him and tell him it was all right. I wanted to strip him and make love to him right there. He went on “But you never looked interested in me..and you were always so into your books and getting out of school. So I decided to just be friends.”

I had to look away. It all came home to me at that moment, all the times he’d maybe almost hinted. He was so shy. I was so sure he wasn’t interested.

I felt like a fool. The little voice in my head was screaming at me that I’d invaded his privacy and taken advantage of him, which made it worse. I found myself saying “Deeper, Mike...relax more. Calm and peaceful, safe and warm.” The lines smoothed from his face again, and his breath evened out.

Yeah. I was an idiot. But sometimes we get second chances.

I turned back to where he sat, and knelt by his side. “Mike...listen to me. I’m glad you told me all this. I want you to know I’m interested in you too.” I had to pause to steady myself and marvel at the expression of awe that crossed his face. “Is...is that why you’re hard now? Not because it feels good, but because it’s me, putting you under?” I watched his crotch now, and saw the erection literally jump. “Because I’m getting you relaxed and passive, and that feels good to you?” I glanced up at his face and commanded “Answer me, please.”

Mike swallowed before he nodded. “Want..you to be in control,” he finally said. “I want you to make love to me. I want to be unable to resist you.”

I sat back on my heels as I felt my whole body seem to catch fire. I could do it. I could strip him, or order him to strip, and make love to him right now. I took a second to be glad I was wearing jeans and not sweatpants, because I was sure I’d have soaked through my underwear and softer cloth by now. I could do it. But ethics won out, and I said softly “Listen to me, Mike. I’m not going to make love to you this way.”

I took a deep breath. “When you wake, if you really meant everything you just said...I want you to take me in your arms, and I want you to kiss me three times. I won’t pull away. The choice is yours. You won’t lose me as a friend if you decide you can’t do it. We’ll always have that. What are you going to do when you wake?”

He murmured “Kiss you three times. I’ll kiss you three times.”

I nodded, then remembered he couldn’t see that with his eyes closed. Breath ragged, I confirmed “That’s right, Mike. Remember. On the count of five your eyes will open, and you will be fully awake. One...coming back. Two....feeling returning to you. Three...you can feel the chair under you, your eyes less heavy. Four...almost all the way back, and you’ll wake on...Five, and open your eyes now.”

He stirred and blinked his eyes open, and looked right at me. I tried not to bite my lip as I watched him in the candlelight. This was it.

Mike leaned over and kissed my forehead. That was one. I couldn’t breathe. I knew I was trembling. I looked down, but he cupped my chin in his fingers and forced my gaze up. Our eyes met, his deep brown unfathomable. Then he turned my head and kissed my cheek. Two.

I closed my eyes, surprised to find tears at the corners. I felt him shift position slightly, and then his lips brushed across mine, softer than I’d ever dreamed they could be. They parted and his tongue followed in their path. Three.

I pulled back just slightly and whispered “Mike?”

He murmured back “Yeah?”

Tears and giggles mixed as I said “I command you to take me upstairs and make love to me all night long.” I paused, then added, “You know you can’t say no!”

He blinked at me in surprise. Then he laughed. It was the most welcome sound in the world. “I cannot resist, o my Mistress!” And he scooped me up in his arms and carried me upstairs.