The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Boy

We thought about it long and hard. Eventually both of us reached the same decision. We were fed up of being alone and wanted to be together. We wanted to be one with our Master. We agreed to relocate to him as soon as practicable. We both had things to sort out at home. Danny had his job and employer to passify. I had to explain to my friends.

I had come across him now twice in the past. The decision I had made was to rid myself of my old acquaintance. Could I eventually free myself of Neil? I was unsure. I had a boyfriend now with Danny who would support me as much as I needed him. I loved him. Every time I thought about him my heart missed a beat. My stomach filled with butterflies. We were going to be together after months of online speculation and love. We would be in a new environment with our Master. Two other boys would await us.

A new adventure for us all.

We were both excited.

By this time Danny and I were both symbolically collared as a kind of tribute to our Master. What I had my Master owned. What Danny had he owned also. He allowed us both to enjoy each other as that was what brought us all together. We had a love to share and cherish.

There was a hypno convention in town. A secret guy had been invited we were all excited about who he was. We couldn’t wait to see this mysterious person. Why was his identity being kept private? My 50th birthday was approaching. This was going to be a party I wouldn’t forget. All my friends new how much I enjoyed a good trance and tried surprising me each time they spoke with me trying to identify my triggers.

My Master was clever. He did not use triggers. Boy was he good. I only had t hear his voice and after a few of his spoken words I was in trance for him. It was unreal. I could not believe how easily I tranced for him. It was an honour to be with him and serve him. I was dedicated 100% to his wishes and commands. I would do almost anything he commanded me. I loved him. In a love that a boy has for his master. Which as you know is different to that which a boy has for his lover.

We arrived at the convention. It was awesome I had never seen as many hypno addicts in one place before. They told me Texas was huge but I did not expect it to be as big as this. The hall went dark. The lights were switched off the audience must have consisted of about 500 people. Now in total darkness, a voice echoed across the arena. I knew this voice. I had heard it somewhere before in my past. My subconscious couldn’t work out where...

Then...

I could not believe the next two words that this guy spoke

Yes it was those two. NO. NO. Darn you Neil I will not trance for you. You are not going to ruin me this time. He was determined to get me. I was with my Master, my boyfriend and my fellow boys. I was being drawn to this character standing before us on stage. The audience started to chant as if one. As if in Unison. Go..Go..Go..Go.. I stood up. I couldnt resist his voice. He had always told me that resistance was obedience. And obedience was pleasure. No doubt dear reader you too have been told that.

I walked towards him almost like a zombie. Like I was sleep walking. My Master rose to his feet and shouted STOP. His voice or words didn’t make any difference. As I continued on my journey towards Neil. I arrived on the stage. He pointed to the floor. I dropped to my knees. The curtain closed. As the curtain closed he motioned me towards him. I followed his fingers went to him. He hugged me in an embrace like I had never before experienced. It was warm and full of love. He meant it. This was for real.

We went to his hotel. I was still in trance under his control. He opened the door to his room. I couldn’t believe what I saw before my eyes. An old friend of mine was laid on his bed. This guy looked so peaceful. I knew him but could not think of his name. I tried so hard but his name would not come to me. Neil looked into my eyes.

A shiver appeared all over my body. This is it I thought. The chance to break myself free of him. I said the two words to Neil. He responded. I was shocked with his response. He was now under my control. I knew he guy on the bed. He was the first guy I had hypnotised. His name was Carl. I had a soft spot for him and had given him a slave name. His slave name was Slaveofman. He loved this name.

Neil was now under my control. The time had come to work myself free of him. I worked on him. Talked to his subconscious mind. Had him imagine that there was a blackboard, you know like the ones the teachers used at school. I told him to write my name on the board. The names of all his other slaves too. He obeyed my words. I then told him to erase our names from his blackboard. This he did. Then I told him to write the word hypnosis and its meaning on the blackboard. Again he obeyed me. I told him to erase this word too.

Neil did as he was told. He was a good boy! His own power had been lost in the manner that he needed others to be subservient towards him. NOW he was subservient to others.

I looked at the guy on the bed. It occurred to me yeah it was Carl! I hadn’t seen him since the hypno con in the UK. I liked Carl an awful lot. He had been the first guy I had hypnotised.. I said to him... “Hey you remember last week” he replied YES MASTER!

I knew he was OK. I lay by his side. Neil was now in a deep deep sleep. He was unaware of who he was. I was now in control. Carl looked at me, his eyes were glazed. I knelt in between his legs. I had never fucked a guy before in my life but knew I wanted to do it to Carl. He had been the first guy I had tized and I wanted to repay him. I raised his legs over my shoulders. My member was now hard without hypnosis. I loved the shape of this guy on the bed. My member entered him I forced myself upon him. I pumped away and produced sperm like has never been produced before.

Neil looked at me. The expression on his face was puzzled. I was now his master. He knew he had to obey me. So I said to him. How the tables have turned. What would you do if I told you to jump through that window? He looked at the window...Moved towards it. Should I? Could I? Couldd I finally rid myself of this evil within me. By now Neil was on the ledge of the window. He thrust himself forward. Choose what I said I could not prevent his next actions. He leapt out of the window. I can hear his scream now the pain from his scream deafened my ears.

Was he now history?

Master looked at me. I was contended with a smile on my face. He knew I was all right. He positioned me in his favourite position. I heard his voice. Danny heard his voice. Carl heard his voice. BUT he looked at me. I knew he was speaking directly at me. SLEEP NOW BOY he said. With those words I was gone...

I lay on my back, as does Danny. Master approaches both of us. He smiles. Looks passionately at me as he does towards Danny. Open your legs for me boys. We both obey his wishes. Firstly he teases my butt. Then he prizes me open, he strokes my cheeks. Places a condom on his member and feeds himself within me. PUMPING AWAY RAPIDLY TO BEGIN WITH HE CLAIMS HIS PRIZE. My hole becomes his property, as does my mind. I now belong to my master, as he is mine too. I love him Cherish Him Obey him His every words and commands are now instilled within me. I am now addicted and committed to my master. He acknowledges Daniel and invites him towards him. Daniel moves towards Master. Master prizes me open further. Motioning Daniel towards him. Daniel tickles my anus with his fingers and laughs. He slips his member at the side of Master’s. Never before have I had two at the same time and experiencing what I am doing now, Its good. It’s wonderful. I like it. I want more! Danny looks at me. Carl looks at me... Master looks at me.... Who is that there? I do not recognise him! Wait! No! It can’t be! Is it?