The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GONE NATIVE

By Witchman

Professor Cook E. Jarvis smiled and pushed his glasses back up on his nose. He had just made contact with the Fantas tribe of South America, and was the first white man to have done so in centuries.

One of the last of the old pagan fertility cult tribes, the Fantas had been the stuff of legends in anthropological circles.

Rather than conform to patriarchal monotheism, they had retreated deep into the jungle where they continued their practice of female superiority and fertility.

Prof. Jarvis, his young wife Sheila, and their younger assistant Sean had travelled several days down the Amazon, following an old map that had been found purely by accident in the basement of the Tompkinsville Museum.

Having expected distrust, the trio had been surprised to find how friendly and curious the Fanta’s were about them, especially their physical characteristics.

Truthfully, anyone would have felt the same. Sheila was a tall and busty redhead in her mid 30’s.

A teacher of anthropology herself, she had been dazzled by Jarvis back when she was a college student and had married him shortly after graduation.

Although she loved him, and although he was the smartest man she knew, he was older and out of shape and had failed to satisfy her erotic needs for some time.

It did not help that she had not had sex in months, nor did it help to be in the middle of a practical jungle paradise with a hot young college boy.

The temperature was warm, there were no mosquitoes, and Sean had blue eyes and a buff build.

It also did not help that he was so courteous and polite to her, and oblivious to her lascivious thoughts.

Sean was beginning to feel overwhelmed. Professor Jarvis had told him that the Fantas people would be curious as to the novel appearance of Americans, but he actually felt like a piece of meat.

Word of the appearance of whites had brought out the entire village, and Sean had gulped when he saw how many of the women went around topless.

The Fantas people were smaller in stature, but had beautiful caramel skin and dark shiny eyes.

The women were lovely and were whispering and giggling as they ogled the handsome fair skinned blue eyed young stud.

They were puzzled that Sheila had no children. All the women in the village of child bearing years were pregnant, and some of the mothers shook their heads sadly as they considered her empty womb.

Sheila was trying to ignore it, but the ubiquitous presence of fertility statues and the overtly physically demonstrative nature of the Fantas were beginning to stiffen her nipples and distract her mind.

The sun was beginning to set as the Fantas laid out a sumptuous feet for their new guests.

As the evening wore on, the Fantas became friskier.

Sheila shifted uncomfortably when she saw how some of the petting was becoming heavier.

The children were going to bed now and the adults had come out to play.

Sheila also could not help but notice how female dominant it all was. The males were either burrowing busily between the legs of the women, or the women were on top, riding them at their pleasure.

Jarvis was busy consulting with the Fantas tribal elders to pay much notice to the erotic effect the group play was doing to his wife and assistant.

Sean squirmed in his seat, and hastily bid goodnight to all.

The peals of girlish laughter followed him back to his hut as he placed his hands over his crotch in a vain attempt to hide his massive erection.

Although not a virgin, his sexual experiences were limited, and none had been as blatantly seductive as what he had seen that night.

So many beautiful women cutting their eyes at he, brushing up against him.

One of the women had even squeezed his crotch, and her eyes had widened as she excitedly whispered her findings to the woman sitting next to her.

It was a cool night and a soft breeze was sifting through the open window.

Sean did not often sleep nude, but tonight his clothes felt itchy and uncomfortable. He wanted to feel the softness of the overstuffed mattress.

He sighed as his body sank into the softness.

Without thinking, his hand went straight to his erect cock.

He grunted as he furiously stroked himself, but he could not bring himself to climax.

Tossing and turning, his restless body and mind confusing and confounding him, he eventually gave up his fruitless task of ejaculating.

Trying to focus on something other than his raging hard-on, he let the sounds of the drumming relax his troubled mind.

Soon he drifted into sleep.

Later that night, after the feast had ended, a group of older women silently skulked around Sean’s hut.

Carefully creeping inside, they surrounded the sleeping young man.

Their eyes glittered in the moonlit night with lust and excitement.

One of them softly knelt next to Sean, and produced a small earthenware jar.

Removing the lid, her eyes gleamed as a sexy swirl of pink smoke spread over Sean’s face; the sleeping youth slowly breathing in the magic mist.

Another woman knelt on his other side, and began to whisper craven and carnal commands in his ear.

The other women slowly danced and softly chanted.

As Fantas, it was their duty to see that this male was properly educated as to the true purpose of males.

Yes, he was not of the tribe, but he was here amongst them, and there was simply no question that he had to be tutored and trained in the ways and traditions of the Fantas males.

The blue eyed boy’s dinner drinks had been well mixed with a potent potpourri of exotic herbs that were decadently designed to prevent ejaculation, while also making maintaining a consistent state of desire and suggestibility for the imbiber.

It was Monday night. By the weekend the ritual would be complete.

Back in her hut with her husband, Sheila also tossed and turned, her Jill hand working furiously between her legs.

Cooke had fallen asleep soon after returning to their hut, and his deep snores helped to mask her moans.

Perhaps it was her imagination, but she thought she could hear the sounds of couples in passion all around her; erotically emanating from every window.

She closed her eyes and imagined being on top of Sean, riding him as though he were just a human vibrator.

Her husband had never made her this wet.

Sheila cried out in erotic pleasure, then fell into the well of her dreams.

Outside every window of their hut, there were indeed a craven couple; some male and female, some female and female, but all were erotically engaged in lusty lovemaking.

As per the ritual of the Seven Seductions, the novices would be secretly subjected to sexy spells and ravishing rituals designed to set the mind on a permanent path towards pleasure.

It was good and natural and right to do this. It was for the good of the flame haired foreigner.

To be bereft of children, with such a handsome young man nearby, was just not acceptable.

Their mesmerizing moans filled the night.

Tuesday morning came bright and early. In keeping with the idea of full immersion, the three were going to spend their day doing exactly what the Fantas would do.

Aiding them in this task would be Seena, their contact in the tribe.

She was a strikingly beautiful woman in her mid 20s who had been an exchange student at Cortlandt University.

She had been the first of her tribe to visit America, and now spoke English with a crisp and sexy South American accent.

Her skin was luscious and caramel, and her eyes shiny and dark, hinting at hidden secrets.

Sheila noticed that Seena seemed to be studying Sean and her as though she were sizing them up for some secret something.

Breakfast was eaten, and the tribe spent the day tending to their crops and cattle.

Despite his urban origins, Sean took quite readily to the tribal life, and soon earned the respect of the Fantas with his work ethic.

When they were not working up a sweat in the fields, the three were exploring the local flora and fauna with Seena.

Sheila found her incredibly intelligent and attractive; maybe a bit too much, but she felt a bit uncomfortable with the way Seena’s eyes kept draping over her stomach, followed by a furtive glance at Sean.

She shook her head, and tried to focus on Seena’s lecture about the ancient trees that surrounded them, but it seemed as though everything in the jungle was a sensual tease.

The smells, the lush flowers, the sexy, barely clothed Fantas, all of this was having a cravenly carnal effect on herself; and, from what she could see from the bulge in his pants, on Sean as well.

She bit her lip and tried not to think of the tantalizing thoughts that had teased her for most of last night.

After lunch, the tribe retired to their huts for a traditional nap and sex break.

Cooke had no sooner closed his eyes before Sheila put her fingers inside herself, barely able to muffle her moans with her other hand.

This was too much. It was only Monday and she was already horny beyond belief.

It was not just arousal though. She felt so strangely maternal, as though she wanted to learn the secrets of motherhood and child carrying.

She whimpered weakly. In her mind she could see herself dancing bare breasted and unashamed with the rest of the sexy Fantas women, then falling upon the nearest male to ravish him and love him beyond belief.

She climaxed again, and thanked herself for having packed extra panties.

Back in his hut, Sean lay on his mat, stroking his cock.

He could not understand it. Despite his most fevered stroking, he could not bring himself to ejaculate.

He was however, experiencing new erotic energies. Whenever he felt as though he were going to shoot his load, his hand would instinctively squeeze his perineum muscles, and his body would shake with the erotic energy of a non-ejaculatory orgasm.

He lolled his head back and forth, and moaned aloud. Was this how it felt for girls when they came?

He closed his eyes, and grinned, slowly stroking his cock. What if he had been doing it wrong all this time?

As he began to slowly stroke his shaft with his fingertips, Sean was oblivious to the peering older woman by his window.

Clutching a fetish doll that was modeled in white clay, she began to softly blow on it, murmuring an erotic incantation.

Sensually sifting the erotic energy through the open window, she grinned as she watched the handsome young man touching himself.

She gestured her hands toward him, pulling and pushing the sexual energy towards the dazed and sexually befuddled boy.

Her eyes glittered as she saw the glisten of pre-cum seething from the top of Sean’s cock.

Licking her lips, she watched as he began to make slow, sexy spirals around the tip of his cock.

Lost in a sexual spell, Sean cried out in erotic orgasmic eruption, his body shaking. His cock twitched, but he did not ejaculate.

The older woman grinned with lust and triumph as she beckoned his orgasmic energy back to she.

She rubbed her stomach in anticipation of the events that were to transpire that evening.

Sheila had been tense and irritable ever since her failed nap, and was only feeling more so with her husband’s obvious oblivious to her erect nipples that felt like thimbles pushing through her top.

Sean seemed dazed and happy. He was welcoming the attentions of the women now, and Sheila felt a pang of jealousy as she saw one of the older women walking alongside him.

Just like Seena, this woman also seemed to be sizing Sean up for something.

She was looking at him as though he was a piece of meat, but then again, so had Sheila.

The afternoon was spent studying the ancient fertility statues that surrounded the village, which only served to increase her lustful desires.

She was happy to find distraction in dinner; but, as the sunset and the moon rose, the dinner was hastily consumed so that the evening’s erotic activities could commence.

Seena stood up and raised her hand, and the villagers fell silent.

Speaking in their native language, she beckoned for the villagers to follow her to the ritual area.

Ceremonial fires were lit, and the women began to dance, while the men sat and waited to be summoned.

Cooke was furiously taking notes as to the nature of the fertility ritual.

First, the married women fell upon their husbands. Then, the engaged took up with their partners.

The older woman who had been eyeing Sean now danced in front of him, sensually stroking her breasts, licking her lips in anticipation.

Sean stared, wide eyed, his cock jutting against his shorts.

The older woman leaned down, and blew a handful of white powder into Sean’s face.

Instantly, his eyes glazed over, and his jaw went slack.

Wordlessly, he rose unsteadily to his feet as the villagers began to laugh and cheer.

Sheila was shocked to see that the villagers were following Sean and the woman back to her hut.

Taking up places around the windows, they peered, giggling and pointing.

Soon, the sounds of moaning began to erotically emanate from the hut.

Sheila flushed with a pang of jealousy. She looked for her husband, but he was speaking with Seena.

She looked back towards the hut. Now some of the villagers were beckoning to her, gesturing to come watch.

She shook her head, but felt her body moving against her will.

The villagers stepped back so that she could get a good view.

Sheila gasped at the sexual site before her.

The two of them were engaged in a furious 69, the older woman gushing her juices into Sean’s eager lapping mouth.

Some of the women around her began to moan softly, watching the sensual scene.

Sheila did not notice when she herself had become one of them.

Her hungry eyes drank in his body. It was young and hard and he was fucking her really hard.

Sheila squirmed slightly as two of the Fantas women began to stroke her arms, back, and shoulders.

Their hands would occasionally brush against her breasts and rock hard nipples; sending sexual shocks from her eroticized aureoles straight down to her throbbing clit.

Now the older woman had mounted Sean, and he was raising her body up and down on his cock, his powerful thrusts sending her into sexual spasms of delight.

Sheila was dimly aware that the women were now openly stroking her body in the knowing way that only women understood.

She cooed as one of the hands found her wet and responsive pussy.

Sheila lost track of time as the women touched her while she watched the sexual scene.

It seemed to go on for hours. Whenever Sean came close to climaxing, he would stop and pause, increasing the lust level profoundly.

One of the males began to beat a drum, and some of the others began to chant.

The women caressing Sheila were now whispering words of lust in her burning ears.

It did not matter that she did not understand them. She stood there dazedly on her feet, slowly rocking back and forth in the knowing arms of the women, having long since surrendered herself to their probing and knowing fingers and hands.

Her eyes rolled up into her head as an orgasm erupted over her bewitched body.

When one of the women pressed her mouth against hers, she did not resist.

The older woman on top of Sean was beginning to moan in erotic anticipation of his long delayed release.

As though sensing the moment, the chanting grew louder.

Sean ‘s head lolled back on the mat, crying out in erotic abandon.

“Uh..uh…AHHHHHHHH!” he screamed, his cock spewing ropes of hot white cum into his senior seductress.

As Sean’s body began to relax into the orgasmic afterglow, the older woman began to softly and slowly stroke his face.

Sean’s breathing soon slowed and his heavy eyelids began to droop. With a heavy and contented sigh, they closed and he sank into deep sleep.

Sheila’s head felt heavy as the two women who had been seducing her now led her back to her hut.

As he had been the night before, her husband was already asleep, apparently having had no residual thoughts of lust or seduction despite the intensity of the ravishing ritual.

Wordlessly, his wife sank down on the mat beside him, and was soon herself deep in sleep.

Outside the hut, Seena smiled and nodded knowingly. As per their customs, the oldest non-child bearing woman was given first crack at being impregnated by the handsome young white man.

She wondered whether the child would be a fair skinned dark eyed boy, or a dark skinned light-eyed girl.

No matter. The village would raise the child in the absence of the father.

She smiled again. Should everything go according to plan, there were going to be a few more swelled bellies in due time.

Wednesday morning found Sheila with a fuzzy head, soaked panties, and vague memories of erotic dreams, both real and imagined.

She had watched, as the young Sean had been somehow enchanted and seduced by a much older woman.

To her husband, it had been an ideal anthropological study, but for herself, it had been one of the hottest moments of her life.

She now found herself yearning for the young Sean. She wanted to feel that hard cock inside herself.

She blushed when she had a vision of herself heavy with his child. That was so crazy, she thought. I do not like kids.

She looked for her husband, who was as usual peppering the tribe with questions.

There was a stir of excitement when Sean appeared.

Sheila gaped. No longer wearing his Western clothes, Sean was now wearing just a leafy thong like the Fantas male.

He was walking arm in arm with two Fantaas women, whose hands were dark with the tanning oil they had used to cover his body, giving him an appearance similar to that of the Fantas males.

Sheila moaned softly as she drank in his erotic vision. Now he had caramel colored muscular skin with blue eyes.

Even Cooke had finally noticed. “Well, it appears that Sean is going native,” he shrugged, turning back to his conversation with Seena, who once again gave Sheila a knowing wink and smile over the professor’s shoulder.

Sheila felt her mind reeling. What was happening here? Why did she feel as though the three of them were being prepared for something?

The morning passed quickly with a long field trip in the hot sun that baked Sean to a delicious tone.

Before Sheila realized, it was already lunch.

She tried to distract herself with eating, but soon her mind felt clouded and foggy. “Maybe it is the drink,” she thought dimly.

The food was spicy and hot, and only seemed to increase the erotic urges inside her.

She was surprised to see that the Fantas were not preparing for a day of work in the field, but were setting up mats in the middle of the village, while other couples were walking hand in hand to their huts.

“Seductive, isn’t it?” Seena said, standing a bit closer to Sheila than decorum dictated.

“What is going on?” Sheila asked dumbly, trying to comprehend the fact that it appeared as though a large and lusty portion of the Fantas tribe were going to engage in a group play party.

Seena grinned wickedly. “Do you not know of the meaning of the Umshaush? It is the time in the middle of the afternoon in the middle of the week when all work stops and everyone focuses on carnal pleasure. “

Sheila gulped. “Carnal pleasure?” she repeated, her nipples already throbbing.

Seena smiled again. “Yes. Legend has it that a Westerner stumbled upon such a ritual hundreds of years ago, but now your people think of “hump day” as work.”

Sheila groaned. Her panties were dampening the front of her shorts. “Would…you excuse me please,” she said, walking briskly towards her hut.

Seena waited knowingly, then called to Sheila. “I believe your husband’s hut is that way,” she said, pointing in the opposite direction of where Sheila was going.

Sheila blinked. She had been walking towards Sean’s hut and had not even realized it.

Her face flushed as Seena laughed and made a looping circle in front of her stomach before she walked back to her hut with a sexy male and female Fantas couple.

Sheila felt her mind reeling once again. She felt as though she were trapped in some living erotic dream.

The moans of the villagers who were rutting in public like horny jungle animals was now making her pussy juice run down her legs; the front of her shorts as damp as though she had wet herself.

And indeed she had. Her panties were soaked and her legs felt heavy and wobbly.

She staggered against the wall of the nearest hut, only to realize it was Sean’s.

Hypnotized, she felt her body moving to the window to watch.

Once again, Sean was servicing an older woman.

He seemed to be taking to his role as stud for the pregnancy challenged.

Sheila noticed he was bareback as he fucked the older woman with a wild and youthful erotic enthusiasm.

Her hand was inside herself before she knew it, and she was also crying out in orgasmic pleasure; only Sean and his lover were too engrossed in their own passion to notice.

Sheila slowly slid down the wall of the hut until she was slumped on the ground, twitching and whimpering.

Two of the oldest women in the village knowingly approached her, talking to each other in their native tongue as they helped the dazed and barely conscious Sheila to her feet, leading her back to her hut.

Gently placing her on the sleeping mat, they shook their heads in unison; expressing sorrow that Sheila’s husband was so inattentive to her sexual needs.

Even now, he was studying the orgy as though he were looking at a slide under a microscope.

Sean’s erotic immersion into Fantas life did not concern him either. He actually welcomed it, thinking it would give him greater credence with the Fantas people, not to mention the accolades that would await him once the trio returned to the States.

Back in her tent, Seena closed her eyes and sighed as her two entranced lovers serviced her sex.

The whites had no idea what was in store for them.

Sheila awoke with a start. It was dark and her husband was asleep beside her. How long had she been asleep?

She blinked. The sky was filled with twinkling stars. She must have slept through dinner.

The drumming made her groan. It meant another sexual feast was happening by the fires.

She looked at her sleeping husband cursed him for his cluelessness.

She could not take it anymore. She slowly disrobed, until she was nude.

Stepping outside the hut, the cool of the night air made her nipples and clit tingle.

She had to have him. It was all just too much. She had never been unfaithful to her husband, but she was responding to an erotic need that seemed greater than her.

Standing just outside the light of one of the closer fire pits, she was dismayed to see Sean once again walking back to his tent with yet another older woman.

“You’re too late,” Seena said, once again appearing as though by magic behind Sheila.

She approvingly eyed Sheila’s naked body. Before Sheila could respond, Seena had taken hold of her nipples and began pinching and massaging them in an erotic mesmerizing manner.

Sheila opened her mouth to protest, but she soon dissolved into a dim, misty smile, allowing the sexy priestess to play her body like and erotic instrument.

The endorphins were flowing through her sensualized system now, making Sheila feel drugged and dreamy.

Seena was now leading her by her rock hard nipples away from the sexual scene in the village, taking her to one of the sexy grottoes.

Sheila’s glazed eyes cleared for just a moment as she cravenly contemplated the sexy stone phalluses that jutted from the soft green earth like demented, determined dicks.

Still leading the dazed Sheila by her rock hard nipples, Seena brushed Sheila’s damp and slick womanhood against the cool white tip of one of the large sexual stones.

The phallus soon glistened in the moonlight with Sheila’s lady lust.

Now Seena was gently guiding Sheila onto it, leading her to slide her soaking pussy over the top, then gradually sinking on top of it, until it filled her more than any man had.

Sheila uttered a long, low, guttural groan, her body shaking from an extended orgasm.

Lost in sexual trance, she began to slowly pump herself up and down on the stone shaft, while Seena danced around her, chanting and swirling.

Another orgasm crashed over Sheila, then another.

Her dazed mind was erotically awash in the most craven of images.

She saw herself now as one of Sean’s lovers, only he was going to fill her womb and make her like one of the pregnant Fantas women; blissfully and proudly carrying the child of her sexy young stud.

The fleeting image of her husband crept across her mind, but was soon ravishingly replaced by thoughts of lesbian lust as Seena now kissed, nibbled, and sucked Sheila’s rock hard nipples.

Now she was stroking Sheila’s breasts, her mouth meeting hers.

Two tantalizing tongues torridly traversed.

When one of Seena’s hands began to push Sheila’s throbbing clit, the sex stone fucking Sheila screamed in pleasure.

The erotic pleasures went on through the night.

Thursday morning came late, as Sheila purred and yawned, stretching her body like a contented cat.

Her mind was fuzzy with erotic and elusive images from the night before, but her body and sex were sore in a sexual way.

She grinned. It had been so long since she felt so…satisfied.

When was the last time she had slept past breakfast?

Yawning again, she got up and walked out of the hut, not thinking of clothing herself.

It was almost lunchtime now, and the center of the village was bustling with activity.

Sheila looked around, but could not find her husband, Sean, or Seena.

Instead, three sexy and beautiful young Fantas women, barely out of their teens, approached her with a plate of tempting fruit and food, beckoning her to follow them away from the village.

For a moment Sheila hesitated, but she was hungry, and the girls seemed friendly enough, although her painful attempts at speaking their local language caused them to giggle.

They took her down to the river, where a picnic had been prepared.

After a mug of some local wine, Sheila found herself relaxing, allowing the young women to brush her hair and paint her toenails.

When one of the women took the lid off a tiny clay jar and held to her face, Sheila curiously took a sniff, and found her mind soaked in a milky white light.

It was though she had taken a combination of a stimulant, depressant, and hallucinogenic.

First it was a rush stronger than any line of cocaine she had ever done, followed by a dreamy, floating feeling, accompanied by a subtle sexy softening to her vision and thoughts.

“Um,” she said, only to find one of the girls kissing her now, delightfully distracting her while the two other girls nodded knowingly towards each other.

Removing another clay jar and soft brush from one of the baskets on the blanket, the second Fantas girl began to paint Sheila’s neck, down to her ass.

The third Fantas girl also took a jar and brush, and began to pain the front of Sheila’s nude, wet, and aroused body.

Soon Sheila was passionately painted in a sexy caramel color as that of the Fantas.

One of the girls dabbed her brush on Sheila’s pussy, and she cried out in surprise and pleasure.

Sheila was now covered from head to toe in the passionate pigment.

Wordlessly, she let the women now take her nude and unresisting self to one of the erotic altars.

Binding her hands over her in a Y style, the women tied Sheila and raised her body off the ground just enough to keep her upright and awake.

Now she was blindfolded.

Someone was playing a flute now, but it did not matter.

Sheila gasped as she felt the painful, passionate pinch of two wooden pegs on her rock hard nipples.

She came when she felt one being put on her throbbing, swollen clit.

She sucked in her breath and moaned as she felt the hot passing of lit torches over her body, sensually simmering her to dry the lusty lotion.

Sheila’s body was soon shiny with both womanly desire and the sexy paint.

Devoid of sight, her body flowing with the endorphins that were decadently deadening the pain from her nipple clamps, feeling the sneaking caresses and touches of her laughing lovers, Sheila’s erotically overworked mind and body soon collapsed, her will lost in yet another erotic extended orgasm.

Dangling semi-conscious from the ropes, Sheila moaned as she felt something like a feathered tongue stroking her soaked and dripping pussy.

Like an erotic Rube Goldberg device, the Fantas girls had attached a wooden revolving wheel between Sheila’s legs, allowing the feathered brush to sexually sweep over her pussy.

The women giggled as they watched the feathers brush against Sheila’s pussy….

TO BE CONTINUED…